Would want to sign up to a story i'm writing, (i know i recently said i was leaving, but i still want to write ny story on here and yes i will find a way to) anyways  so it wouldn't be a forumfic so who you sign up could just be an oc, or an oc you make up that you envision yourself as. 

So there will be angst, and probably shipping as well, i'm doing this because i'm a bit slow on creating characters for my story and so yeah.. 

To sign up just fill out this form

Name:

Appearance: (you don't have to go into too much detail, i'm not picky,)

i will state that they're in a lab and  so their clothes will pretty much be the same as everyone else's basically white with maybe a few other dull colors.

Sexuality:

Personality: (you don't have to be too detailed, just try to use sentences instead of just saying happy, excitable, not very friendly. 

I bet nobody will notice this thread...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

[tiger] 

my ban was lifted, thank you mods, and swampy for what you did to help and everyone else! 

:)

I am intrigued...and signing up

Name: Swampy 

Appearance: long, wavy brown hair often worn in ponytails or braids. Pale skin that rarely tans, with freckles on her arms and a few on her face. Her eyes are bright green and her nose is slightly crooked. She is skinny and tall. 

Sexuality: straight 

Personality: INTJ. This means that Swampy is an introvert and, although she doesn't mind being around other people, she likes to be alone. It's where she gets her energy from. At first sight, she is very shy and doesn't place her trust in people right away. Once opened up, she is super talkitive and tends to quote vines or movies. She also tends to have a positive outlook on whatever is going on and is very caring abd protective towards her friends. The N stands for introcive, which means that she can be pretty nosey and not afraid to ask questions. She asks a lot of questions, which can get on people's nerves. The t stands for thinking. She thinks almost constantly, weather it's imagining or about something that has happened or what she should do. This often means that she gets lost in thought or over exaggerates things. One of her favorite things to imagine are long and epic quests, romance or flying. The J stands for judgemental. As I said earlier, she doesn't place her trust in people right away. She opens up to music or jokes, and occasionally she just feels like she should talk to someone. 

Let me know if you want me to put in an OC as well. 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

{ She/Her/Sharp Edgy Cliff }   

"We're not doing "Get Help"." " ~Loki

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

I'll be back either the 21st or 22nd!

Double Fourum Vigilante

Thank you swampy, 

• Posted at:

[tiger] 

my ban was lifted, thank you mods, and swampy for what you did to help and everyone else! 

No problem, Tiger!  

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

{ She/Her/Sharp Edgy Cliff }   

"We're not doing "Get Help"." " ~Loki

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

I'll be back either the 21st or 22nd!

Double Fourum Vigilante

bookmark

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

God of magic and time. (GGaD)

Really obsessed with magic.

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

Im a really horrible person.

"You cannot change the past, but I dare say, you might learn something from it."  - Time (a different Time)

He/Him

Bookmark

• Posted at:

※Andromeda※

Blopfish and Plants Society

»Professional cool dude«

✩Nerd✩

°Artist°

◎Hype for Book Twelve loading, please wait◎

no white ink here hehehehehehehe

oh wait

Is this OC's or is in general?

• Posted at:

Long live the King

your resident vacuum cleaner

Crippling social anxiety= my aesthetic

I want to fly. But not like Peter Pan, ya know? I want hecking bird wings.

Those who don't believe in magic don't deserve my respect

either or.

• Posted at:

[tiger] 

up

• Posted at:

[tiger] 

Name: Elliot

Appearance: Thin and pale with messy extremely blonde hair. Large hazel eyes and a round face. He typically wears blues or yellows or grays when given a clothing option.

Sexuality: Pan (maximum shipping required)

Personality: Elliot is a nervous and jumpy paranoid sort of person, though he does always attempt to see the good side of things. He is slightly terrified of nearly everything, and easily intimidated. He does try to be happy, doing his best to relentlessly improve everything (well, relentless meaning until someone tells him not to and then he tries again later, but less obviously but still really obviously). He usually puts other before himself and finds it hard to truly hate anyone, though if it happens grudges are flipping strong, almost never fading.

• Posted at:

※Andromeda※

»Professional cool dude«

✩Nerd✩

°Artist°

oh wait

Okay, I'll give you a random character I made when I was bored. Gimme a couple minutes to find one.

• Posted at:

Long live the King

Name: Oliver

Appearance: medium length black hair that is messy, but endearingly so. Large grey eyes and faint freckles on the cheekbones. Relatively short, at least a head shorter than anyone else is age (and maybe some younger people, too). Skinny and pale skinned.

Sexuality: Homoflexible

Personality: Oliver is an excitable person. Small things make him smile, like a mother duck crossing the street with an army of babies, whilst larger things will probably make him laugh, squeal, or jump up and down. He's confident in himself, never afraid to meet new people or try new things. He is a mischievous soul, always ready to create some chaos and then blame it on others. His emotions show clearly in his eyes, so he tries to hide them when feeling an emotion he doesn't like or want others to see. He freezes up at the sight of blood and starts hyperventilating, needing a while to calm back down.

• Posted at:

Long live the King

Bookmark

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

He | Him | They 

#Blicket

#MakeMeABetterSiggy

#YouTuber

Song of the week: Alan Walker - Spectre

#SupportAmareAndRiri

Forum Fam: HurricaneReading, Dancing, Mockingjay, Riri

Name: Silverskies

Appearance: Silverskies has shoulder-length midnight black hair with several silver streaks, pale skin, and bright sapphire blue eyes. She's on the taller side, and is slender, but not so much that she's unhealthy. When given the option, she likes to wear various shades of blue, silver, and white.

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Silverskies is spirited, sharp-tongued young woman who will not hesitate to speak out for justice or stand up for what's right. She's pretty brave, sometimes too much, and is more likely to take control in emergencies. Silver is loyal to the bone to her friends and family, and wil fight tooth and nail to protect them. Although she has a nasty temper when provoked, she tries hard to keep calm and not lose it.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

#Tropicfall

Member of The Winter Fan Club

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

thank you all for doing this, i really appreciate it.

• Posted at:

[tiger] 

Yeah no problem. Are you gonna share it on the forums?

• Posted at:

Long live the King

Poke

• Posted at:

※Andromeda※

»Professional cool dude«

✩Nerd✩

°Artist°

oh wait

Name: Time

Appearance: His skin is a light tan and his hair is black and straight. He has bangs almost covering his right eye his eye color is a dark brown, almost making them look black. He is close to the average height of someone around his age but on the shorter side. He has a slightly muscular build.

Personality: Time is normally calm, and knows how to keep his cool in most situations. He is smart and is always thinking and calculating what is happening and what might happen next. Being most of the time calm doesn't mean that he shows no emotion, he still can show his emotion a little. He also he has no romance experience and always gets really nervous and fidgets a lot when anybody asks or talks to him about love. He also is not the best at comforting others.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

God of magic and time. (GGaD)

Really obsessed with magic.

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

Im a really horrible person.

"You cannot change the past, but I dare say, you might learn something from it."  - Time (a different Time)

He/Him

Name: Tea

Appearance: tea-brown hair (I'm sorry), dark brown eyes, (he is Korean btw), he usually wears things like sweater-shirts and jeans(but I guess the clothing will be white and plain so :p), he's pretty short and adorable little cinnamon roll, he has soft hair(just thought that was important to state).

Sexuality: gay

Personality: he's very strange.. Almost bipolar but not exactly, like one second he can be laughing and goofing around then the next he is serious. He often zones out a lot, usually thinking about kittens.. Don't ask why because I don't know. He's normally quiet but if he's comfortable around you or feels in the mood to, he can be very spontaneous and loud. He likes to make jokes and references nobody gets (ah, poor boy). He also likes green tea--he hates coffee (I'm sorry again). He's pretty friendly and gets along well with others, usually knowing what to say except for when it comes to feelings then he's all messed up and says the wrong things. 

• Posted at:

Blueangel

Autocorrect says I'm Bangle.

and Google translate says I'm RedSea

What am I?

You can fix something, but that doesn't make it not broken

you can listen but that doesn't mean you understand.

BTS is my current obsession- Taekook is good.

Also, Tea has a small build, he doesn't have a lot of muscle (oof)

• Posted at:

Blueangel

What am I?

Name: Neptune

Appearance: Neptune has long, wavy blonde-brown hair with white tips, with deep green eyes with strange, silver flecks in them like stars. White shirt, tall and slender build, dark grey knee-length skirt and Rose earrings. Tanned skin and angular features.

Sexuality: Semi-bisexual (mainly straight)

Personality: Neptune is sarcastic and light-hearted, but always doubts herself on the inside. She can become nervous and over emotional, but is fiercely loyal and would lay down her life for anyone. She believes there's good in anyone. 

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

Tҽαɱ FσƚP: Fennec, QuartzNeptune

Resident scaly otter

Whenever your tears won't dryI'll be there

#scalyottersneedlove

Boop

• Posted at:

※Andromeda※

»Professional cool dude«

✩Nerd✩

°Artist°

oh wait

Bump?

• Posted at:

Blueangel

What am I?

sorry i haven't been able to leave the house lately, and because my home wifi permabanned me i couldn't get on. I will be posting the story on the forums and i will use everyones characters at some point in it, and in case you guys didn't know, i don't post saying accepted, because automatically  each one is already a character i'll use no matter what, as long as the form is filled out 

• Posted at:

[tiger] 

Bump

• Posted at:

[tiger] 

Oof, so i will probably post the startings of my story tomorrow.

• Posted at:

[tiger] 

Name:Naomi Russel

Appearance: Naomi is short with pale freckled skin. Her hair is jet black and in a bob. She has warm dark brown eyes. Her features are soft and she is a bit chubby.

Sexuality:Lesbian

Personality: People-oriented and fun-loving. Makes things more fun for others by their enjoyment, good at getting others to have fun. Outgoing, social, group oriented. Does not like to be alone, feels at ease around others. Talkative, open, can be touchy feely. Values relationships and family over intellectual pursuits. Interested in serving others. Likely to be the center of attention in social situations.

• Posted at:

Slushy

Ice Cream

Love is Love

#BoycottChipotleBecauseTheyDidntHireJamesLike3YearsAgo

thank you slushy!

• Posted at:

[tiger] 

Name: Riverbeast(everyone calls him River)

Appearance: Face is unknown. He always wears a 501st Clonetrooper(Star Wars, anyone?) helmet. Refuses to take it off.

Personality: Since the Am Egg incident, he refuses to eat eggs(just giving you an idea of my overreaction, though it wasn’t anything like this). River loves dragons and wishes for a pet dragon. He always takes part in games which he thinks are intriguing.

• Posted at:

~Aqua/Aquamancer(formerly known as Riverbeast)~

He/his/him/Aquamancer

DON'T STOP WHEN YOU'RE TIRED. STOP WHEN YOU'RE DONE.

EXPERIENCE OUTRANKS EVERYTHING.

GOALS ARE THE FUEL IN THE FURNACE OF ACHIEVEMENT.

Boop

• Posted at:

※Andromeda※

»Professional cool dude«

✩Nerd✩

°Artist°

oh wait

Update. I'll probably be able to start my story on the forums tomorrow, as i'll be  out all day and will have access to different public wifi sources . (If you've read any of my  earlier posts you'll understand why.

• Posted at:

[tiger] 

Bump

• Posted at:

※Andromeda※

»Professional cool dude«

✩Nerd✩

°Artist°

oh wait

shoo-bop-adoo-bop, bump

• Posted at:

[tiger] 

Name: KitCat (or just Cat) 

Appearance: Blonde hair, with a balayage style pink hair at the bottom. She has bluish gray eyes. She has super pale skin, and if not in a lab wears a maroon sweatshirt with athletic shorts.

Sexuality: Mostly lesbian, but on occasion bi, and a bit asexual as well(yes my sexuality is weird)

Personality: She is super smart and creative, but can be super shy at times. She’s is a diehard romantic who is obsessed with shipping other people, but not really herself. She is also a bit hotheaded, and can get mad at people if they don’t understand her explanations. She isn’t the most athletic, but isn’t weak. She is a strong writer and reader, and is ok at math, but loves science. She also always tries to be better than her younger sister, which means she can get a bit manipulative.

• Posted at:

>^-^<~KitCat~>^-^<

She/Her

DragoHumaCandCat

Homethread Of The Week!

A Swamp of Ideas /319550

ProuMember Of ThLGBTCommunity!

I’ll figure it out.-Me 

Name: Longclaw
Appearance: Tall with a slightly muscular build. Light tan skin and freckles on arms and face. Wavy, mid back length light brown hair with hints of red and blond, though it is usually in a ponytail. Gray-blue eyes. Two lobe piercings in each ear and a cartilage piercing in the left ear. 
Sexuality: Pan
Personality: Longclaw is a very spontaneous person, usually jumping into danger or action without thinking. She can be very aggressive when angered, but is usually very quiet. She doesn't like to talk about herself, keeping her information and last secret. 

• Posted at:

It's me....

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queen of Nighttime and Demonic Entities

Barry//Cisco//Caitlin//Iris//Joe//Wally//Harry

Song of the week: Emperor's New Clothes by P!ATD

Star Count: 1324

bookmark

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

FBFF:Sea-Fire

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain - Anonymous 

Name: Alex

Appearance: Light brown hair, short, and undercut. He has bright electric blue eyes, and a charming smile. 

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: He’s friendly, but not to the point where he would make friends with anybody. Picky when it comes to friends, won’t trust anybody. He’s a very loyal guy, and will stay by their side until the end. He can be cocky, but not to the point where he’s annoying.

——-

i love my Alex

tee hee.

• Posted at:

I am Kakashi Hatake. I have no desire to tell you my likes or dislikes. My dreams for the future,hm. As for my hobbies..I have a lot of hobbies.Kakashi Hatake

forum fam: Jokester,Element,Paradox,Ebbi

_i’m Yuuki.

_weeb. BELIEVE IT.

_ramen princess.

Omg. I see a ship forming with Elliot and Alex.

also, an add on..

Personality add on: He’s courageous, but his major fighting skills come on when his friends or loved ones are in danger. He’s a really sweet guy, and hates it when things are killed.

• Posted at:

I am Kakashi Hatake. I have no desire to tell you my likes or dislikes. My dreams for the future,hm. As for my hobbies..I have a lot of hobbies.Kakashi Hatake

forum fam: Jokester,Element,Paradox,Ebbi

_i’m Yuuki.

_weeb. BELIEVE IT.

_ramen princess.