The usually calm, collected goddess was in a vastly different state that goes by the name of  "bad breakup". She was wearing wrinkled PJs, a fluffy white robe, fuzzy white rabbit slippers, and a lacy white sleeping mask. Her hair was completely black now, any streaks of silver gone, and was messed up in a bed head style. Ciel and Nimbus were perched on the armrests of the couch she was sitting on, looking bored out of their minds. Other than the two birds, she was alone... with her misery.

"WHY MMMMEEEEE?! WHY?!" She moaned, shoving a giant spoonful of cookie dough ice cream into her mouth."Of course I'M the one with the BAD BREAKUP!! Nooo, it just couldn't be SKYLIGHT or WIND WEAVER, it just HAD to be ME!! THANKS A LOT, WORLD!!!!" In a fit of fury, she grabbed a sky-blue pillow and threw it across the room. With a loud sob, Silver sank deeper into her robe and shoveled more ice cream into her mouth while crying.

Nimbus and Ciel were conversing in hushed tones on how to escape this embarrassing situation when they spotted you by the doorway and frantically waved you over."Help us, please!" Nimbus begged, his eyes wide.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

#Tropicfall

Member of The Winter Fan Club

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

Even though Fossil didn’t know much about the situation she could tell Silvy was sad. The goddess walked tworeds  Silverskies “Don’t cry, tell me what happened” Fossil asked. 

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

Hi everyone! I will not be here the 8th till the 21st due to going to a 2 week camp.  

I will have no electronics at all. I made a thread about this by the way if you need more info: /331911  

"... Sorry I can't help you." Time says, then points to Grifflet, "But he can."

"What!? W-why me?" Grifflet says

"Because you probably have better comforting skills than me." Time says, "If that's not true. Then how about you sharpen up your social skills?"

"Fine." Grifflet says.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

God of magic and time. (GGaD)

Really obsessed with magic.

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

Im a really horrible person.

"You cannot change the past, but I dare say, you might learn something from it."  - Time (a different Time)

He/Him

Time then pushes Grifflet into the room.

"Um, Silverskies I'm Grifflet, The android sent from Cyberlife  Time's apprentice, what's wrong?" He says.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

God of magic and time. (GGaD)

Really obsessed with magic.

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

Im a really horrible person.

"You cannot change the past, but I dare say, you might learn something from it."  - Time (a different Time)

He/Him

After a few more sips of wine and bites of ice cream, Silvy managed to speak."YoYou know my relationship with Xavier? How we were dating? Well, we recently broke up and it was definitely not a good breakup." She replied hoarsely, falling into tears again.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

"Dear, he would have been a terrible mate because--" Bastet checks a long Walmart shopping reciept, "--he does not appear to worship me. That therefore makes him invalid! See? Case solved! I'll find you a real mate in no time!" The deity then produces a bunch of tough-looking kitties with ripped ears and sharp teeth. "Any of these tomcats will protect your litter with their lives... or eat them. Take your pick!"

• Posted at:

;Bastat;

WHYY DID I DELETE THE REST OF MY SIGGY

Adrian heard tge sounds and peeped into the room. "Mom-?" He stopped when he saw Sil. "Are you okay???" He asked, fot a brief moment doubting his mom's sanity.

• Posted at:

;-; Bixbite ;-;

Bye bye see you later, we won't meet again.

That's what I thought, that's what I thought

as I came closer to the end so.

And my heart's torn into Riribbons

there is nothing that I can do though

Marx drops in from a portal...and starts recording Silverskies on her phone.

• Posted at:

:・゚MARX :・゚

eternal glitter overlord ☆

☆ forum xurkitree ☆

seawing | arcane | riverclan ☆

☆ yah boot!  

She froze completely at the the sight of Adrian and Marx, her jaw dropping."Marx?!" She hissed, freezing. With great sturggle, she ignored her enemy and straightened herself."Thank you for the offer, Bastet. I'll take the largest one." She replied while sliding on a strained smile."And my dear son, no, I'm not okay. Thanks to me and my stupid powers, Xavier got kidnapped by Bengal and imprisoned somewhere in her domain. And it's my guess that he's moved onto her." Silverskies explained, glowering at the floor.

Nimbus and Ciel were slowly starting to flutter their way towards the door.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

Fossil have Silverskies a hug “How about we all watch some movies? It might make you feel better” Fossil suggested. 

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

Hi everyone! I will not be here the 8th till the 21st due to going to a 2 week camp.  

I will have no electronics at all. I made a thread about this by the way if you need more info: /331911  

Javi sighed and walked over to wordlessly hug his mom.

• Posted at:

;-; Bixbite ;-;

Silverskeis melted into the hugs and nodded through the tears."I-I think a m-movie is a g-great idea." She replied shakily, scooching over to make room.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

Bastet hands Silverskies the largest tom, who seems ready to claw everyone's skin off until the deity scolds him to be good. "This is Tootsie," she says. "He really is a dear." Tootsie hisses at everyone.

"Ooh! Movie? I have a few recommendations! Though Lion King may seem like something I like, it is not. No Lion King, please! I say maybe that Warriors movie which probably hasn't come out yet, or something like that. Mortal movies are extremely cute, except for anything by those in the Medieval Sect. The Medieval Sect don't have movies, but if they did, they would be absolutely bratty and horrible! Probably all about witch trials and whatnot! How about Catwoman? Ooh, or maybe that other one about the cats in Istanbul? Aristocats is disgusting, though. Pah! So mortallike to come up with such a thing! Maybe we could watch Kiki's Delivery Service? Really, anything from Studio Ghibli! Their animations are adorable! We could also watch..." Huh. Bastet, deity of silence as well as cats, being a chatterbox. Just shows that already she's beginning to lose her grip. Poor Bastet's going senile already.

• Posted at:

;Bastat;

Holding Tootsie in her arms, staring up at Bastet in confusion and pity. Wait... doesn't she have a white sleeping mask on right now? And if Ciel, her familiar who's eyes she sees out of, is out of the room, how on Forengard is she seeing right now if she's allegedly blind?!! Silverskies seemed to realize this and quickly grabbed a pair of white sunglasses from the side table, slipping off the sleeping mask and putting on the sunglasses before anyone could clearly see her face."Um, I was thinking of watching the Titanic or something." Silvy suggested.

Eglantine stuck her head into the room and replied,"That's not the best movie option right now for you, going through a break up and all."

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

NightWolf walked into the room. "The darkness of the room is comfortable to me, but Silverskies crying is not." she said, slightly bluntly. "So, what happened? Did Xavier break up with you?" NightWolf sat next to Silverskies and started patting her back. "I'm...sorry..." she awkwardly said. There were certain emotions NightWolf wasn't able to feel, including sympathy. Why am I cursed like this? NightWolf thought. Why was I born not being able to feel this emotion? Now she probably hates me for not being sympetic enough.

Griffon was all sympathetic. This was his crush's mom, after all. "I'm really sorry about your sadness," he said. "What can we do to cheer you up?"

Lukas noticed Silverskies. What should I do? he asked himself.

• Posted at:

~иιgнтωσf~

ғσяυм υηкησωη

#RememberTheLost

ι ғorgιve a loт, вυт ι never ғorgeт wнaтѕ ѕaιd and done.

“We could watch a comedy movie, or a horror movie” Fossil suggested “or even action movies to” she added. 

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

The goddess gave NightWolf a small smile and replied,"Uhh, it's a bit more complicated than that. I'll tell you all alter." She patted the space next to her and moved over even more to make more room for the three new arrivals."You guys decide, I'm fine with anything," she replied, taking a bite of ice cream.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

The trio sat down. "Okay," NightWolf said. "What about something anime? Violet Evergarden is good. We can watch it on Netflix, and I have an account. I might be slightly obsessed with it, just a warning."

"More than obsessed." Griffon muttered under his breath.

"Obsessed?" Lukas said, laughing. "you're not obsessed with it. If there's a level above obsessed, that where you are about Violet Evergarden."

NightWolf glared at Lukas. If looks could kill, Lukas would be dead right now.

• Posted at:

~иιgнтωσf~

ғσяυм υηкησωη

#RememberTheLost

Bastet made the tough kitties disappear with a snap of her finger. Her cheery mood also seemed to disappear.

"NO... ANIME!" hissed the deity.

• Posted at:

;Bastat;

I have a few suggestions for a movie such as, Lord of the rings, any of the Harry Potter movies, any Disney movie, or just some random comedy

• Posted at:

Tesla ~~~~ ✴

Goddess of Courage and Russian blue cats

i support #LGBTQ+

she/her

Bengal is my mother

Not dead.

Eglantine burst into the room with Ciel and Nimbus hanging upside down with their talons in her hands."I caught these two making a quick getaway while they were supposed to be watching Silverskies to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid." She explained, dumping the two birds onto the couch. Without a moment of hesitation, she picked up the TV remote and turned on Frozen.

"WHY FROZEN?!" Silverskies screeched, whipping around to glare at Eglantine.

Wordlessly, the dark faerie fast-forward the movie to when Elsa sang "Let It Go" and tossed the remote back onto the coffee table, sweeping out of the room.

"OH, I see what she did here." She muttered.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

"Oh dear me," Marx gasped, "Not Frozen! Nooooo!"

• Posted at:

:・゚MARX :・゚

eternal glitter overlord ☆

☆ forum xurkitree ☆

seawing | arcane | riverclan ☆

☆ yah boot!  

"Why 'Let It Go'? I like 'Love is an Open Door' more, the Elsa song is too cringy!" Javi was clearly oblivious to his mother's problem.

• Posted at:

;-; Bixbite ;-;

There was a knock on the door and Phoebe poked her head in. "Um, Silver-skies? It's me Phoebe.." She said, Walking in. You notice her now noticeable 'Baby bump.'

"I heard what happened and wanted to see if your alright."

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

Goddess of Fire      and Phoenix's

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

"Are you feeling a little..Flustered?"-Jordan

JorDunDunDun_2

Tesla shoves her face into the pillow and starts screaming " FROZEN IS A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY GET THAT OUT OF HERE."

• Posted at:

Tesla ~~~~ ✴

Goddess of Courage and Russian blue cats

i support #LGBTQ+

she/her

Bengal is my mother

Not dead.

Nimbus sighed and muttered,"The message, people, the message."

Silverskies smiled tiredly at Phoebe and replied,"It could be worse." She gestured for the demigodess to come have a seat on the couch and than turned to the TV, frowning. She picked up the remote and changed the movie to Avengers: Infinity War.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

Phoebe eased herself into the room and tentatively sat down. She saw the movie that was chosen and coughed while saying "I don't feel so good Mr. Stark."

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

Invisible air spirits brought everyone large bowls of ice cream and bags of popcorn, while the movie played on.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

"Ex-Excuse me..." Kanon tries to sneak into the room with everyone else, but the sound of her legs dragging across the ground seemed painfully loud in the quiet atmosphere. 

• Posted at:

enchanted

✂- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

the flowers we planted in our heads

dye our dilated irises

Silverskies, Nimbus, and Ciel all turned to look at Kanon."Hey, Kanon. Come have a seat." She said, gesturing at the giant couch.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

Phoebe waved at Kanon as she shoved a spoonful of icecream into her mouth to stop her cravings. "Hi Kanon!"

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

"Oooh! Frozen is nice, I guess." NightWolf said.

Lukas and Griffon facepalmed. "It's a disgrace to me..." Griffon muttered.

"Yeah," agreed Lukas. "Something...scary!"

"So I guess you are ready to hear a bunch of my screams during night and me waking up at 3 AM for a whole week? Maybe even month?" NightWolf shot back.

Lukas groaned. "I forgot. I remember when the last time we watched something scary."

"Fine." said Griffon, reluctantly.

"Thank you," NightWolf said, smiling. "now let's watch!"

• Posted at:

~иιgнтωσf~

ғσяυм υηкησωη

#RememberTheLost

With everything going on, Silverskies was busily pouring herself a large glass of red wine.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

Phoebe took the bottle of wine and glass away from Silver-skies. "Uh, uh, uh! No more Alcohol!" She ordered, giving the Bottle and glass to one of the servants. "No matter hoe much your heart is broken."

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

"Hewwo." Kanon dips her head in greeting. She reaches for the wine, and her hand smacks against it with a loud clang. "If Silverskies can't have it, can I?" 

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises

Bastet cringes, takes the remote, and breaks it. She then closes the door, shutting out what little light the room has left. A moment later, there's a white blanket over the TV screen and the deity's turned on a flashlight. She creates a bird shape with her hands and makes its shadow fly across the blanket.

"Shadow puppets are much more interesting!" she proclaims before she starts chasing the now living shadow bird across the room on all fours, her tail flicking excitedly to and fro and knocking the glass of wine over, spilling it all over the floor.

• Posted at:

;Bastat;

"Of course you can!" She says, handing the bottle to Kanon.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

"W-What?!" Silverskies shrieked, giving Phoebe a injured looked. With a heavy sigh, she took out her tub of cookie dough ice cream and ate another bite while watching Bastet's shadow puppet show and petting her brand new cat.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

"Nice." Kanon takes a happy swig and watches the shadow puppet show with half-closed eyes.

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises

Phoebe ignored Silver-skies's outburst and continued eating her icecream. "Hmm, We need a Girls night out." 

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

1 ,