1,687 years into the future (from 2018), almost every problem in solved.

All sicknesses have been cured. They found a way to control weather. And in some instances, animal and human hybrids have been created (mostly domestic animals).

There are no wars. Just a peaceful planet where no one has to worry about dying when jumping off cliffs or something like that.

It's happy here.

Until one day, a glitch interrupts all the new technology that has advanced the world.

From the darkness and confusion, a hidden government with their own technology rises. They take control and force others into a downfall. All who join their side live in the rich, luxurious life the government took from the peace.

Families have begun to divide. Fighting for happiness has broken out. Nothing is normal anymore.

At least, until a young girl named Misty starts a secret rebellion.

~ Rules ~

Fill out the form

No white ink here

Put “Code” in Code.

~ Forms ~

(*= Optional)

Name:

*Nicknames:

*Race(s)?:

*Sexuality:

Able to be shipped?:

Able to be injured?:

Able to be killed?:

Appearance:

Personality:

*Crush/Ship?:

*Weapon(s)?:

*Pet(s)?:

Code:

Other:

Ready? Set! Make your forms!

(also, Riri, I’m getting the RA form finished)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~ Winter ~

{ ShHeThe}    

* Writer/Artist *    #FERP  #Blicket

"When was the last time you opened a block of cheese and asked... what was his name?" -Studio C

SAVE

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

"ι'м α ωαℓиυт ωιтн ραѕѕισи!"

ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Is this forumers or ocs?

• Posted at:

һє/һєя/ѧıċ

ғʀ ɪɴ: ɪʀ ɪɴs

e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶

b̷e̷c̷a̷u̷s̷e̷ ̷i̷m̷ ̷o̷n̷l̷y̷ ̷̷r̷a̷c̷k̷

i̷n̷ ̷t̷h̷i̷s̷ ̷c̷a̷s̷t̷l̷e̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷g̷l̷a̷s̷s̷

ˢ   

Save firstish page or whatever

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*   

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

Luke Skywalker and Dipper Pines are MINE

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#BeMoreFictional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

Save!!

• Posted at:

Or(Red)Fox. You pick.

Christian

Reader

LeafWing

RiverClan

Ravenclaw/Slytherin

She/her

"Your eyes sparkle like club soda." ~ Major Frank Burns (M*A*S*H) 

/331900

#Blicket

#SpreadALittleKindnessInTheWorld

#value!

Nice to meet you!

all saved

@Jokester, forumers, but OCs can be added in

• Posted at:

~ Winter ~

{ ShHeThe}    

"When was the last time you opened a block of cheese and asked... what was his name?" -Studio C

Name: Kristin Evergreen
*Nicknames: Goes by Longclaw
*Race(s)?: Half German Shephered half human
*Sexuality: Pan
Able to be shipped?: Yes
Able to be injured?: Yes
Able to be killed?: No
Appearance: Longclaw has lightly tan skin and freckles on her arms and face. She has gray blue eyes and light brown hair with hints of red and blonde. Her hair is usually braided and she wears jeans and a tee shirt with some tennis shoes. She has think, medium length eyelashes and thin, high arched eyebrows. Her eyes are slightly upturned. She has tow hoop earrings in each ear and a diamond stud in the cartilage part of her left ear. She has a bushy, light brown tail that ends in black and sharper teeth. Her finger nails are slightly pointed/claw like. 
Personality: Longclaw is bold and brave. She doesn't mind to take a risk if that is what it takes to help. She will do anything to help her friends. She has temper, and sometimes can't control it, lashing out. She jokes around and is quite sarcastic. She sometimes comes off as rude or snarky. 
*Crush/Ship?: Feel free
*Weapon(s)?: She has throwing knives in a sheaths around her belt and a dagger hidden on her ankle underneath her jeans
*Pet(s)?: Sasha, an American red-nose pit bull 
Code: Code
Other: Right handed

• Posted at:

It's me....

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queen of Nighttime and Demonic Entities

Barry//Cisco//Caitlin//Iris//Joe//Wally//Harry

Song of the week: Emperor's New Clothes by P!ATD

Star Count: 1324

Accepted!

• Posted at:

~ Winter ~

{ ShHeThe}    

Name: Jocelyn ‘Jokester’ Fray

*Nicknames: Jokester 

*Race(s)?: Bird-human hybrid.

*Sexuality: Straight

Able to be shipped?: Yep

Able to be injured?:Oui

Able to be killed?: Preferred not to, but if you do make it as angst filled as possible ;)

Appearance: Jokester stands at a height of about 5’2. She has a thin build with lean muscle, as well as legs that are longer then her torso. She has fair skin which occasionally tans lightly. Jokester has champagne gold eyes that are large and upturned. Her eyes are usually openly friendly and sparkling with curiosity. She has a slightly turned up nose, with a smattering of light freckles over it. Her face is oval shaped, but her chin is slightly pointier then other oval faces. She usually has an open, curious expression, one that makes her look pretty innocent, but when she runs out of energy she has a glare etched onto her face, and her eyes go cold. Her hair is cut in a long wavy bob, and is dark brown with various lighter natural highlights. She also has one thin sky blue streak on the right side of her hair, on her front side bangs. She has an intricate lock tattoo on her left side, right above her left shoulder blade and under the left side of her neck (search up lock and flower tattoos, it’s the one with a black background and a name written in white calligraphy, paul something or another). She also has a thin white scar on her right jaw, right at the back of her jawline. It’s about an inch long. She holds herself with confidence, but doesn’t seem rude or like she looks down on others. She has brown and blue wings with gold streaks at the bottom of the feathers. Jokester most often wears one of two outfits. The first one is pretty simple, a baggy band hoodie over black tights and high tops. The second outfit of hers is either a light blue jean jacket or an olive green bomber jacket over a plain white t shirt with thin black horizontal stripes. She wears black tights and white converse under these.

Personality: Is very outgoing, even with strangers, and believes that people should only be judged if you know how they came to be themselves. Loves fluffy things, as well as anything even remotely romantic. Is surprisingly brave, and is willing to take many risks, as long as it doesn’t put others in danger. Can be either extremely competitive, or just not care, depending on her level of energy. She is pretty good at taking care of children, as she has a childlike take on life herself. She’s a huge shipper and loves giving out nicknames to others, and is quite random at times, as well as being an optimist-realist. Once she decides on something, she’ll never back down, and she would defend the people closest to her with her last breath. She’s also very observant. If she uses up too much of her energy, she becomes a ball of gloom, and will remain like this so she can ‘charge’ back up again.

*Crush/Ship?: Your choice

*Weapon(s)?: Throwing knives & twin sabers

*Pet(s)?: A pure white ermine

Other: Nopeth

• Posted at:

һє/һєя/ѧıċ

ғʀ ɪɴ: ɪʀ ɪɴs

e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶

b̷e̷c̷a̷u̷s̷e̷ ̷i̷m̷ ̷o̷n̷l̷y̷ ̷̷r̷a̷c̷k̷

i̷n̷ ̷t̷h̷i̷s̷ ̷c̷a̷s̷t̷l̷e̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷g̷l̷a̷s̷s̷

ˢ   

On my incoming form I hit submit before I could finish, so just ignore it

• Posted at:

Ivy

queen of awkwardness  

“My cat came into my room and started eating my chicken.-ShotGunRaids 2k18

Current aesthetic: Too lazy to design my own signature (thanks Shi!)

Why are you still reading this? Scroll down already

@Ivy, alrighty

@Jokester, accepted!

• Posted at:

~ Winter ~

{ ShHeThe}    

Real form: 

Name: Ivy 

*Nicknames: I

*Race(s)?: Half black cat, half human

*Sexuality:

Able to be shipped?: Yes

Able to be injured?: Yes

Able to be killed?: I’d prefer no, but if it helps the plot yes

Appearance: Long, straight brown hair and yellow eyes. Olive skin. A bit tall for her age, but not that tall. She has  black cat ears and sticking up through her hair, and a black tail. 

Personality: Her eyesight, smell, and hearing are better than a normal human’s. Ivy is a sarcastic introvert, but very loyal to her friends. When she first meets you she will come off as snarky and mean, but very capable of taking care of herself. Once she warms up to you she’ll be a bit kinder, but still fairly sarcastic. She is not a rule follower.

*Crush/Ship?:

*Weapon(s)?: Throwing daggers

*Pet(s)?: Black she cat with yellow eyes named Blizzard

Other: Let me know if you need more appearance and/or personality. And please try not to kill her

• Posted at:

Ivy

queen of awkwardness  

Accepted!

• Posted at:

~ Winter ~

{ ShHeThe}    

up

• Posted at:

~ Winter ~

{ ShHeThe}    

NOTE: I'm on an old and glitchy device thatdoesnt let me use different fonts or font colors, and my posts become squished and messy. ~Name: Malakai Porter. ~Age: 16. ~Sexuality: straight. ~Able to be shipped?: YES! ~Able to be injured?: yes. ~Able to be killed?: yes I guess, but not too soon. ~Appearance: he is tall and thin and gangly, with dark brown, curly hair and hazel eyes. He has freckles, and (if you're wondering) is white. He usually wears an olive tshirt and light brown cargo pants. ~Personality: he is funny and charming, brave and sweet. He gets nervous and stressedwhen around lots of people, and has troubles fitting in, but he can be really kind. ~Crush/Ship?: MISTY please. Make. It. Canon! ~Code: code. ~Other: neighbors with Misty? Friends?
  • Posted at:

My name is Sorrel. Siggy is currently under construction, and could stay that way for a while.

@Sorrel, accepted!

• Posted at:

~ Winter ~

{ ShHeThe}    

Name: Della Russetstone

*Nicknames: Dellow

*Race(s)?: Fox-human hybrid

Able to be shipped?: No

Able to be killed?: If needed

Appearance: Brown hazel hair, gray-green eyes, usually wearing a hoodie and leggings or jeans. Black and red fox ears and bushy tail. Her feet are black paws.

Personality: Weird, funny, a bit hyper sometimes, wishes that she was smarter.

*Weapon(s)?: Is decent at a bow and arrow, but doesn't like hurting others if she can.

Other: She has a necklace with a glass turtle on it.

• Posted at:

Or(Red)Fox. You pick.

Christian

Reader

LeafWing

RiverClan

Ravenclaw/Slytherin

She/her

"Your eyes sparkle like club soda." ~ Major Frank Burns (M*A*S*H) 

/331900

#Blicket

#SpreadALittleKindnessInTheWorld

#value!

Nice to meet you!

Accepted

• Posted at:

~ Winter ~

{ ShHeThe}    

Bookmark, and if possible, save a spot in the firstish chapter

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

FBFF:Sea-Fire

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain - Anonymous 

Spots:

-Winter (Winter)

-Saved for Toffee

-Saved for Reading

-Kristin Evergreen/Longclaw (Longclaw)

-Jocelyn Fray/Jokester (Jokester)

-Ivy (Ivy)

-Malakai Porter (Sorrel)

-Della Russetstone/Dellow (Dellow)

-Saved for Violet 

• Posted at:

~ Winter ~

{ ShHeThe}    

Boop 

• Posted at:

Ivy

queen of awkwardness  

Are all the races just hybrids?

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*   

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFictional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

nope

there are humans as well

• Posted at:

~ Winter ~

{ ShHeThe}    

up

• Posted at:

~ Winter ~

{ ShHeThe}    

Hmm... I think I'll put MW!Fairy to good use...

Name: Fairy Dragonheart

*Nicknames: None

*Race(s)?: Human

Able to be shipped?: No thank you, please.

Able to be injured?: Sure, just nothing too gorey.

Able to be killed?: Yes, but later on, please. (Also, could you make it dramatic, please?)

Appearance: Fairy has straight, light brown hair that looks reddish in the sunlight, and has blond-ish (or lighter brown) streaks running through it. The layer of hair closest to her back and one inch or so of the hair that's near her part are very dark brown, almost black. She almost always wears it down, though she sometimes wears it in a ponytail. When it's down, her hair reaches to the middle of her back. She's pretty pale, and she tends to sunburn instead of tan. Her eyes are green with slightly lighter green lines weaving around the edges of her iris (but you can only see it if you look closely).

Personality: Outwardly, she almost always looks calm and serene. Inwardly, it's mental chaos. Her brain is always thinking, thinking, thinking, and thinking some more. She's usually calculating, daydreaming, or discussing philosophical questions with herself. Occasionally she tries to follow two or three different trains of thought at the same time (by keeping some in the back of her mind while she thinks through the other ones). She's pretty smart, and good with words. She likes solving puzzles and riddles. However, she's also a little stubborn. She likes reading a lot, and reads anything she can get her hands on, and she can think clearly in emergencies. She doesn't stutter, but she does hesitate to weigh her words sometimes. She's kind of indecisive.

*Crush/Ship?: None

*Weapon(s)?: Preferably non-lethal, mostly blow darts (occasionally dart guns) and knockout gas if she can get it.

*Pet(s)?: None

Other: Righthanded, and... that's pretty much it.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Quote of the Week: "No act of kindess, no matter how small, is ever wasted." ~ Aesop

Endangered Species of the Week: Potosi Pupfish, Cryprinodon alvarezi

#EmergencySeaFish

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory

Name: Rose Dragon
*Nicknames: Goes by Reading
*Race(s)?: Half- Balinese cat
Able to be shipped?: Please!!
Able to be killed?: No
Appearance: She has bright blue cat like eyes. She has two dark brown cat ears. Her hair is brown at the top, then fades into cream, then fades back to brown. She has pale skin and thick rimmed glasses. She usually wears magenta shirts with cardigans or sweaters and jeans. She has a furry brown tail. If you look up what Balinese cats look like, you can kind of get the look in going for.
Personality: Very nice and introverted. Has a short temper but hides all her anger. Prone to emotional breakdowns. Tries to help. Jokes around quite a bit. Only like a certain group of friends, anyone else makes her shy. Extremely smart, but tears herself down if she fails or is criticized. When she loses her temper, she can lash out on others. Tends to get awkward or flushed in the presence of crushes.
*Crush/Ship?: open
*Weapon(s)?: Two hip pistols
*Pet(s)?:
Other:

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*   

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFictional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

accepted!

• Posted at:

~ Winter ~

{ ShHeThe}    

Name: Corey Kaspersen

*Nicknames: N/A

*Race(s)?: Human

Able to be shipped?: If necessary

Able to be killed?: Preferably no, but if it needs to happen that’s fine too

Appearance: Corey has long, wavy blonde hair and green eyes. She has very pale skin and is around 5’4”. She prefers wearing darker colored clothes, and always wears a black leather jacket.

Personality: She’s laidback and has a ‘go with the flow’ type of mindset. However, she’s a bit more introverted than extroverted. Corey does her best to get herself out of trouble as quickly as possible, so she can decide whether or not she wants to go back and help whoever else was there with her. Her loyalty shifts very easily

*Crush/Ship?: N/A

*Weapon(s)?: A pump-action rifle, strapped across her back when being used, and a back up pistol that she always had in an inner pocket of her jacket.

*Pet(s)?: No

Other: Nope

• Posted at:

~Corey~

I'm not real. I'm theatre.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." -Loki

Loki is everything

Discord fam my dudes~  

This boi outtie~

I cry tears of saltwater into my freshwater koi tank. -Allen

Name: Kingston Cross

*Nicknames: King

*Race(s)?: Animal Human Hybrid — Alaskan Malamute

Able to be shipped?: yep

Able to be injured?: yep

Able to be killed?:Yep

Appearance: tall and proportionally built. Hair is like the fur of a red Alaskan Malamute, quiffed. His eyes are large, almond shaped, and silver (variant Alaskan Malamute eye). Has the ears and tail of a red Alaskan Malamute, and the stamina and speed of one. And don't forget the shedding.

Personality: his face may make hm look intense, but he's actually a big puppy. Hes the type of guy to break up all the fights and help come up with compromises.He's very friendly, loves to run and joke around, and eat. He sheds a lot, so watch out! He is high key loyal and will do anything to protect his friends and family, even sacrificing himself. He gets territorial over his friends, family, and food, but if you pat/pet his head he backs off quickly. He has a lot in common with an Alaskan Malamute, so you can look it up if you need more. He has anxiety and a fear of being hated.

*Crush/Ship?: Jokster fits the bill, if that okay.

*Weapon(s)?: not a fighting guy, so he has a sheild/frisbee thing strapped to his back.

*Pet(s)?: nope

Code: code

Other: right handed.

• Posted at:

Long live the King

A firey brilliant PHOENIX

Crippling social anxiety= my aesthetic

I want to fly. But not like Peter Pan, ya know? I want hecking bird wings.

Those who don't believe in magic don't deserve my respect

both accepted!

• Posted at:

~ Winter ~

{ ShHeThe}    

save and bookmark

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

My spirit animal is a Tuna 

#NoForumRuler

I'm an autistic Christian

Oof I forgot clothing, that's pretty important.

Clothing: usually wears read or maroon to mask the shedding problem. Hoodies are his favorite, and underneath he wears a white formfitting athletic shirt. Blue Jeans and/or athletic pants and white high tops.

• Posted at:

Long live the King

A firey brilliant PHOENIX

Crippling social anxiety= my aesthetic

I want to fly. But not like Peter Pan, ya know? I want hecking bird wings.

Those who don't believe in magic don't deserve my respect

Boop

• Posted at:

Ivy

queen of awkwardness  

Whoops, I forgot clothes too.

Clothing preference: She usually wears green, dark (a.k.a. not so bright) pink or purple tops, with little to no decoration, and black pants or leggings, or jeans (not ripped, unless it was by accident, and usually boot cut) and white tennis shoes.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Quote of the Week: "No act of kindess, no matter how small, is ever wasted." ~ Aesop

Endangered Species of the Week: Potosi Pupfish, Cryprinodon alvarezi

#EmergencySeaFish

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory