Oops I meant pick up the remains.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Aqua/Aquamancer(formerly known as Riverbeast)~

He/his/him/Aquamancer

DON'T STOP WHEN YOU'RE TIRED. STOP WHEN YOU'RE DONE.

EXPERIENCE OUTRANKS EVERYTHING.

GOALS ARE THE FUEL IN THE FURNACE OF ACHIEVEMENT.

Bones grinned and started sending mobs over the wall with more shulkers and sent himself over onto the wall and grinned wider at the destruction

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Element!

Sib with Paradox and Yuuki

One of my main posts is 331757

Firekitten yelled with suprise, then she remembered shulkers could teleport she had barely even started building a tnt cannon when she was suddenly shot by a shulker head and was rising in the air! She quickly started firing at the shulkers when they opened their shells. NO TIME TO REST! EVERYONE TO ARMS!” She kept firing from the air, when suddenly she fell to the ground taking a fair amount of damage. Grunting and shaking her head she dodged two more shulker shots and flipped over another.

Herobrine was watching the progress of the battle, this is more like it! There was that girl again... she was very skilled. He grunted and shook his head.

• Posted at:

Firefly

The Twice Moonborn Nightwing

#Moonbli

#Turtlejou

#Blicket

Join my RP! /331757

Free WOF OC Name (Daily): Frost

Bones shot the barracks with his giant arrows and destroyed them and the men inside

• Posted at:

call me Element!

Firekitten glares at bones, “You have murdered way too many of our soldiers!” She shouted, “Come and face me if your not too much of a coward!” Firekitten drew her sword and pointed it at bones.

• Posted at:

Firefly

#Moonbli

#Turtlejou

#Blicket

Join my RP! /331757

Bones looked at Kitty and at herobrine when he looked back his eyes were shining white and then he launched himself up and came back down and slamming Kitty in the cheats breaking a few ribs then going back to the wall

• Posted at:

call me Element!

@Element plz stop powerplaying. This is your first warning

• Posted at:

Firefly

#Moonbli

#Turtlejou

#Blicket

Join my RP! /331757

OK got it

• Posted at:

call me Element!

Kitten was slammed against the wall, then she grunted squinting as her vision went slightly blurry, then everything came back into super sharp focus. And she saw a figure in the trees with glowing white eyes. What was that?! She thought in alarm, then they were gone. I-It was probably nothing. She stood back up and shot arrows at the skeletons surrounding her.

• Posted at:

Firefly

#Moonbli

#Turtlejou

#Blicket

Join my RP! /331757

Aqua saw his soldiers running out of the barracks in their armor, all of them looking very surprised. Good. Help was very good. He stabbed a shulker’s weak spot, and it disappeared in a puff of smoke. Soon, he saw arrows flying everywhere; to the shulkers’ armor, to the invading Skeleton King, and... and... he whirled around and saw glowing white eyes. He tightened his grip on his swords. He knew only one person who could have these eyes. Herobrine. Aqua’s glowing blue eyes met his. “Fight, or stay in the shadows like a coward. You choose,” he growled.

• Posted at:

He/his/him/Aquamancer

Herobrine grinned, his eyes glowing brighter. Then he telepoted right in front of Aqua’s face, swords drawn. Then teleported a few paces back. He has two obsidian swords, that gleamed with a slight purpleish hue that indicated they have enchanments on them. “You dare say Herobrine is a coward?! You will pay.” He growled. Herobrine glanced at the soldiers, and one of the commanders who was staring at him in utter bewilderment. He quickly turned his head away and back toward Aqua.

Firekitten was shocked cold, as she saw herobrine Herobrine! Teleport in front of Aqua and drew... obsidian swords? They locked eyes for a moment Herobrine looking away first. She clutched her diamond sword, I need to help Aqua! She started sneaking foreward in Herobrine’s blind spot...

• Posted at:

Firefly

#Moonbli

#Turtlejou

#Blicket

Join my RP! /331757

Bones looked at Kitty and jumped in front of her "oh no you don't" he said drawing his swords and positioning himself in a fight position.

• Posted at:

call me Element!

Aqua hefted his twin diamond sabers. “Bring it on.” He charged and their swords clashed, illuminating in the moonlight.

• Posted at:

He/his/him/Aquamancer

Herobrine brought one of his swords up and blocked Aqua’s attack, countering with his other sword, he swung at his legs.

Firekitten developed a fighting stance as well and faced the skeleton king. “You will not hurt the village anymore!” She told him, Kitten charged at the oversized skeleton, and tried swiping her sword at his head.

• Posted at:

Firefly

#Moonbli

#Turtlejou

#Blicket

Join my RP! /331757

Aqua backflipped, deflecting the sword off his skin-armor(his skin also had armor on it, if you look at the Lich King skin closely) and landed on his feet. He clashed his swords together for a moment, then attacked, swinging his swords at his head. Out of the corner of his vision, he saw Firekitten go into a fighting stance and charge at the Skeleton King. Good. Now the only thing to worry about are the shulkers. Aqua hoped that there were enough soldiers left to fight them all.

• Posted at:

He/his/him/Aquamancer

Name: AuraStar

Nickname: Aura

Role: Warrior/Healer ( is that a thing?)

Appearance: Blue T-Shirt and some gray shorts. oh and glasses. 

personality: kind but willing to protect and shy and is very good at making potions.

Weapon of choice: Bow and arrow with arrows of harming. 

Ship/Crush: no one yet.  

killable : no.

OTHER: healer?

• Posted at:

@Opal, Aura is accepted!

• Posted at:

Firefly

#Moonbli

#Turtlejou

#Blicket

Join my RP! /331757

Herobrine ducked under the sword swipe and teleported behind him, faster than you can blink, then he used his obsidian powers to push him away hard. (I reccomend checking out Annoying Villagers on Youtube! Its a really good series.) 

• Posted at:

Firefly

#Moonbli

#Turtlejou

#Blicket

Join my RP! /331757

Aqua planted his sword into the ground and he skidded to a stop. This was no ordinary battle between two players; it was a fight between a war commander and a war leader who was infamous for starting it. Oh, well. Time to use some magic. He pointed both of his sabers to Herobrine. Then blue energy started to encase both swords. “Arcane Beam,” he said, Then the energy shot out in a beam, straight toward Herobrine.

This is a direct reference to a Minecraft mini game at Hypixel called Mega Walls Deathmatch. If you are an Arcanist(game chooses the type of player you are by random), then you can use an ability called Arcane Beam. If you want something different, I’ll do something else, and this won’t count.

Btw I recommend a series on YouTube called Villager News. It’s hilarious.

• Posted at:

He/his/him/Aquamancer

Aura ran up to help kitty. I'm here to help too.  Aura tosses a splash potion of healing at Kitty's feet. and helps her fight bones. she gets out a gold sword.     

• Posted at:

Bones glanced at both of them his eyes turning blue "wh-were am i" then he collapsed on the ground unconscious this is where you can can be Bones mind or not

• Posted at:

call me Element!

I WANNA BE THE ENDER DRAGON CAREKEEPER!!!! D:<

• Posted at:

Angelia el Dragonborn 

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and leave life wondering how you did it. -Me

My first Sign-up  is /332390.

The roleplay for that is /332436.

And the Prophecy is /332377

Magic Stones RP  is /332448

Herobrine was hit by the beam but only for a second. He built another pillar, growling he stood up. He then threw his sword at Aqua, as Herobrine threw it he leaped to the side to dodge the rest of the beam.

”Thank you.” She nodded at Aura, then Bones became unconcious, “Um... what just happened?” Then she saw the sword flying toward Aqua’s chest. Firekitten quickly drew out her bow and shot the sword knocking it off track so it didnt hit Aqua. “Come on! We need  to help!” She said to Aqua and started running again toward the two battlers.

• Posted at:

Firefly

#Moonbli

#Turtlejou

#Blicket

Join my RP! /331757

And suuure, you can be the ender dragon... but, its not rlly gonna be in this rp... I dont get the question.

• Posted at:

Firefly

#Moonbli

#Turtlejou

#Blicket

Join my RP! /331757

ok Aura says and runs after her bow and arrows in hand. 

• Posted at:

"Thanks," Aqua said, putting his swords on his back. "What do I need to do? If it means blasting shulkers, I'll do it with pleasure." He summoned a ball of energy into his hand.

• Posted at:

He/his/him/Aquamancer

whoa since when can you do that? its crazy cool and useful .

• Posted at:

"Oh, long story, don't ask," Aqua said. He brought out his sword and energized it, pointing it at a shulker. He shot it, and the shulker screamed, disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Is Aura talking, or are you talking?

• Posted at:

He/his/him/Aquamancer

Srry I meant Aura in my last post. Aqua is still battleing Herobrine. I think.

Herobrine glared at the warrior who had shot the arrow, it was that girl again. Urgh! He teleported away. The forces were diminished it wasnt going to work. And the Skeleton King was unconscious.

“Is everyone ok?” She asked. Looking around she saw that most of the Shulkers were gone and tge Skeleton King was still on the ground. And Herobrine had teleported away.

• Posted at:

Firefly

#Moonbli

#Turtlejou

#Blicket

Join my RP! /331757

Bones got up and stumbled around holding on to the wall to balance himself and looked around and when you look in his eyes they weren't red but blue meaning he wasn't controlled 

• Posted at:

call me Element!

Aqua pointed his energized sword at the Skeleton King’s head. “Surrender, or be destroyed,” he said. “Whichever.”

• Posted at:

He/his/him/Aquamancer

Aqua don't hurt him hes not the same.

• Posted at:

“A skeleton is a skeleton, but don’t kill him.” She nodded over at Bones, “We have a few questions that need answering. Aura can you tie him up?”

• Posted at:

Firefly

#Moonbli

#Turtlejou

#Blicket

Join my RP! /331757

ok kitty.  *ties up bones* 

• Posted at:

"I'll go check to see how many of our men were killed," Aqua said, walking off. He entered the destroyed barracks. He counted the piles of drops. 25. 25 men were killed. He exited out to check on the progress with the other shulkers. Turns out his remaining soldiers didn't need help. He looked up at the wall just in time to see the last shulker disappear. He climbed the stairs to meet his soldiers. "Good work," Aqua told them. "How many were lost in the fighting?" One soldier replied, "Guardian114 says that 5 were lost." "I told you to call me Guardian!" Someone shouted from the back. "Oh, sorry, Guardian114," the soldier said innocently. Aqua nodded. "Okay. All of you are dismissed." His men saluted. "Sir, yes sir!" before scattering to their barracks. Aqua would have to make a shift schedule so that there weren't any more surprise attacks like this one. He began to walk back to Firekitten and that healer... he forgot her name, and the Skeleton King.

• Posted at:

He/his/him/Aquamancer

* watches bones* 

• Posted at:

Bones looked up and said "I knew you didn't want me no one does not even Herobrine he just uses me and I thought I could join you but no I guess j can't so can you please just let me go so I can throw myself in lava"

• Posted at:

call me Element!

Fire looked down at him, with neutral eyes, “I’m sorry this had to happen to you. We will let you go as soon as you answer our questions, but unfortunately we cannot trust you just yet. Answer out questions and we’ll let you go to do your own thing, you can join us... or leave back into Herobrine’s army. Its your choice.” She then looked over at Aqua approaching them, “I hope not too many men were killed?”

• Posted at:

Firefly

#Moonbli

#Turtlejou

#Blicket

Join my RP! /331757

"Thirty of them were lost," Aqua said sadly. "25 of them were killed in the barracks by the Skeleton Kings arrows, and 5 were killed by the shulkers, according to one of our soldiers.

• Posted at:

He/his/him/Aquamancer

She frowned, “We have lost a lot of warriors...” 

• Posted at:

Firefly

#Moonbli

#Turtlejou

#Blicket

Join my RP! /331757