hello again

i heard from icarus that autumn was looking for me? sorry for making you worry. i've been alright, albeit a bit blank these past few weeks. i've been avoiding this place and other places related to it. there's a lot of negative feelings associated with here, and my way of coping is just to skeet around the problem 

i've probably elaborated on those feelings in the past. either that, or it isn't very important. first you don't succeed, try again right? well mainly i've been wanting to roleplay again

it might take some time to collect my thoughts though.

in the meantime, i've been doing some things here and there. nothing that requires too much motivation or commitment. it's been an easy summer break for me so far but i'm going to a programming summer camp next week. 

i've watched a couple of shows: Made in Abyss and Houseki no Kuni/Land of the Lustrous in particular. i can see why Made in Abyss was voted anime of the year in 2017, but i still kind of prefer Land of the Lustrous over it. i adore how it explores themes of loss, grief, and most notably change. change is a huge factor in the series and it's also kind of why i'm not keen on rereading the manga. knowing how much a character will differ in the future makes it hard to see them in the past again. a certain part also really struck me. it was a reminder of something pretty realistic. i don't really want to say it in case of spoilers though

i've been interested in music again as well. the soundtrack of Land of the Lustrous is beautiful and atmospheric, and the opening song isn't as 'epic' as some of the more popular series but i love it for that. because of the quieter feel, you really focus on how nice the singer's voice is. the same goes for the ending song, which is peaceful yet surprisingly cheerful. 

the soundtrack in Angels of Death is a serious bop as well. i started watching a playthrough ever since i realized that there was an anime adaptation planned for the summer season. it's been a wild ride and now that i'm in the final chapter, i understand the name of the game now. there's also the definite urge to ship the two main characters of the game but then i remembered that Zack is 20 and Rachel is 13. so more like #friend-goals. my favorite tracks are Garden of Roses since the streamer said that it reminded him of Danganronpa, and ELIMINATE LOCKED since i love dubstep

Girls Dead Monster from Angel Beats also has some boppin rock songs. My notable picks are Million Star and Crow Song

i'm still in the process of watching Darling in the Franxx but it's going slowly. 

anyway that's my report. i still love to ramble, it's helped a bit

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

enchanted

✂- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

the flowers we planted in our heads

dye our dilated irises

I have a friend who's going to a programming camp next week too! I don't know how it works, but she wants to use that in a hospital when she grows up? Idk, I hope you have fun though!

• Posted at:

Long live the King

your resident vacuum cleaner

Crippling social anxiety= my aesthetic

I want to fly. But not like Peter Pan, ya know? I want hecking bird wings.

Those who don't believe in magic don't deserve my respect

chanty!! I'm glad you're back

It's okay to take a break if you need one, we're here for you no matter what :)

• Posted at:

luminous  

probably not a glowstick

✮ ✮ idk what to put here ✮ ✮ 

Welcome back!

I understand

Feel free to take as much time as you need to collect your thoughts

Nice to you’re doing well

• Posted at:

{Autumn Librarian}

Just call me Autumn!

Books, and Video Games

~Nerd~Bookworm~Ravenpuff/Ravenclaw~Amity~

~Currently Questioning~Hiyoko Defender~

"Change your perspective- and the reality changes."

ty luminous! your siggy is looks more cheerful than before

that's pretty funny king, my brother is actually planning to become a nurse so it's almost like a combination of both of us. he went to a nursing summer school in san diego last week 

• Posted at:

enchanted

the flowers we planted in our heads

dye our dilated irises

Oh hi uh I’ve been gone a bit too, lately,,, but it’s nice to see you back!

• Posted at:

M o o n f l i g h t

Is this the real lifewContact me here: /324550

Is this just fantasy                    hI mess up a lot

Caught in a landslide     yRemember the Lost

No escape from reality                     ? She/Her

@autumn @moonflight ty ty it's nice to see you two again as well

• Posted at:

enchanted