WALL OF TEXT WARNING

It's an odd land, volcanoes next to arctic tundras, forests floating on oceans, and magic just makes things weirder. It may be odd, but it's home. I created this world, and now it is becoming tainted. My name is Tala, goddess of Creation and Peace, and I have created you and your brothers and sisters to stop this Darkening from happening. Evil has arisen and is corrupting both mine and your home. It is up to you to prevent it from plaguing this land forever. Are you up for the task? I believe you are, for you are DragonBorn.

In the land of Cotala, there was once peace. Creatures of every kind coexisted in harmony. But everything changed when the fire nation attacked. But it couldn't last forever. Arshur, the god of Destruction, developed demons to ravage and destroy Cotala and make it a land of desolation. Tala created you, the DragonBorn, to get rid of this threat and create peace once again.

You may be wondering: what exactly is a DragonBorn? Well, a DragonBorn is two beings that hatch out of one dragon egg. One being is (obviously) a dragon. The other can be of any species already present in the land. Put "Ship" in other. Very rarely are DragonBorn two dragons from one egg. They are granted special powers over the elements and other things, such as (but not limited to):

Fire- Creation/Manipulation

Water- Creation/Manipulation

Air- Creation/Manipulation

Earth- Creation/Manipulation

Ice- Creation/Manipulation

Darkness/Space- Illusions/Teleportation

Light- Illusions/Creation(objects)

Electricity- Creation/Manipulation

Strength- Of Epic Proportions

Healing- self explainable

Time- Manipulation(limited)

All dragons have the power of fire, but the fire embodies the aspect they are in charge of. For example, the Electric DragonBorn dragon has Lightning Breath, and the Healing DragonBorn dragon has Healing Breath, etc. The Time dragon will not have a special breath and instead have a special roar. This can also work for other dragons as well.

Characters will be one of the two DragonBorns, and will also be able to create their other DragonBorn sibling, but I will stress the story more on the Forumer's DragonBorn self for the sake of me not going insane.

Elf- your typical pointed ear, live in the forest people. Fairly secretive, live in cities carved in trees that still grow and thrive. Have any natural colored hair, eyes can be any color of the extended rainbow, and usually have colored markings on their face (like Altaeans from Voltron). Typically have elemental magic, but there are exceptions.

Fairy- Shorter than many species, but taller than dwarfs. Ears can be rounded or pointed, eyes can be any vibrant color. Hair can also be any color under the sun. Wings are any insect wings. Fairies are usually friendly and open, and excel in nature magic, but there are exceptions.

Dwarf- the shortest species. Extended metal and ore knowledge, live in cave systems in the mountains. Very good craftsmen. Hair is any natural color, eyes are any natural color, and the weapons they have can have any two enhancements. Boisterous and ticklish, they specialize in enchanting item, strength, and earth magic, but there are exceptions.

Vampire- contrary to many beliefs, vampires are fine in the daytime. But they also have very good night vision. Put "Tala" in other. They do not require sleep, but can if they want to. Hair can be any natural color, but fades to any color at the ends. Eyes are usually red, purple, or black. Fangs are not retractable. Usually specialize in darkness or electricity magic, but there are exceptions.

Merperson- live in the ocean, fish tail people. Tail is retractable for land use as well. Have gills. Hair is any color related to water, and can be many colors at the same time. Eyes are either blue or green. Specialize in water and ice magic, but there are exceptions.

Human-Animal Hybrid- any animal is available, except for dragons. Can have any feature of the animal, including the whole head if you so wish. Hair is usually same or close to color of the animal fur/scales/feathers, eyes usually resemble the animal eyes, or can be any color. Usually specialize in healing, light, and electricity magic, but there are exceptions.

Human- Pretty self-explanatory. They can have hair dye, so yeah. Eyes can be any natural color. Usually specialize in time magic, but there are exceptions.

Dragon- is dragon. Any color scales, any color eyes. Large enough to ride on at age 7, never stop growing, but the growing process slow down around 18 or so. DragonBorn dragons age the same as their sibling, but regular dragons age is 1 every thousand years. Any magic is good magic.

Angel- wings of any bird, or just regular angel wings. Hair can be any color, eyes can be any color, wings are retractable, but usually appear again in times of great stress or emotion. Specialize in light, healing, and time magic, but there are exceptions.

There can be DragonBorn that are in alliance with Arshur and his demons, and there can be DragonBorn that can be captured and/or killed as well.

You can basically be a DragonBorn of anything. You can legit be the DragonBorn of tacos, if you want to, with the ability to summon magical tacos that replenish health or energy. Have fun go crazy. I just gotta be able to write it into the story.

Rules

-I control your characters after you submit your form. 

-I can take suggestions, but they are just suggestions.

-No Sue's; Mary's, Gary's, or otherwise. Characters need weaknesses to make them relatable, because no one is perfect.

-I will be doing ships, but probably later in the story, after I get familiar with the characters. Put "and Arshur" in other. I might hint at a couple, tho. ;)

-Saves last 2 days, but can be renewed.

-The releases will probably be unpredictable, so sorry in advance.

-So on the form it's says something like "Egg Description." Those eggs will appear in the prologue and will hatch together. Others will appear in later chapters. I can probably save at most 5 or 6 for the prologue. Put "lol JK" in other if you've read this far.

Form:

MAIN DRAGONBORN

Name :(don't need a last)

*Nickname

Gender/Pronouns:

Sexuality:

Race/Species: (one has to be a dragon)

DragonBorn of: (Fire, Water, etc.)

Appearance:

Clothing Appearance: (only if not dragon)

Personality:

*Weapon:

*Backstory:

Can you be separated from your sibling?:

Can you be shipped?:

Crush/Ship?:

Can you be injured?:

Severely injured?:

Die?:

Work for Arshur?:

Be captured?:

Spy?: (if so, for what side? Tala or Arshur)

Other:

DRAGONBORN SIBLING

Name: (don't need last)

*Nickname:

Gender/Pronouns:

Sexuality

Race/Species: (One has to be a dragon)

Appearance:

Personality:

*Weapon:

*Backstory:

Can you be shipped?:

Crush/Ship?:

Can you be injured?:

Severely injured?:

Die?:

Other:

EGG DESCRIPTION (only for those that save be in the prologue): (ex. Obsidian with ocean blue swirls, that trembles slightly when exposed to water.)

Thanks for hangin' in there! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Long live the King

your resident vacuum cleaner

Crippling social anxiety= my aesthetic

I want to fly. But not like Peter Pan, ya know? I want hecking bird wings.

Those who don't believe in magic don't deserve my respect

OHHH shoot plz put your age in too for your character

• Posted at:

Long live the King

Save & bookmark!

• Posted at:

һє/һєя/ѧıċ

ғʀ ɪɴ: ɪʀ ɪɴs

e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶

b̷e̷c̷a̷u̷s̷e̷ ̷i̷m̷ ̷o̷n̷l̷y̷ ̷̷r̷a̷c̷k̷

i̷n̷ ̷t̷h̷i̷s̷ ̷c̷a̷s̷t̷l̷e̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷g̷l̷a̷s̷s̷

ˢ   

Bookmark (remember my save)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

God of magic and time. (GGaD)

Really obsessed with magic.

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

Im a really horrible person.

"You cannot change the past, but I dare say, you might learn something from it."  - Time (a different Time)

He/Him

WHAT.

THIS IS ACTUALLY AWESOME.

SAVE A SPOT.

• Posted at:

Quartz

Female/She/Her

I'm bearded dragon!

In the clothing store, no one will tell you the whole world is changing. In the grocery store, someone will tell you that what changed is YOU.

-bill wurtz

FoTP Team Friends: Fennec, Neptune

Save!

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

My spirit animal is a Tuna 

#NoForumRuler

I'm an autistic Christian

Question, does the forumer have to be dragon? And save electricity!

• Posted at:

It's me....

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queen of Nighttime and Demonic Entities

Barry//Cisco//Caitlin//Iris//Joe//Wally//Harry

Song of the week: Emperor's New Clothes by P!ATD

Star Count: 1324

Oh wait save a spot in the prologue 

• Posted at:

һє/һєя/ѧıċ

ғʀ ɪɴ: ɪʀ ɪɴs

e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶

b̷e̷c̷a̷u̷s̷e̷ ̷i̷m̷ ̷o̷n̷l̷y̷ ̷̷r̷a̷c̷k̷

i̷n̷ ̷t̷h̷i̷s̷ ̷c̷a̷s̷t̷l̷e̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷g̷l̷a̷s̷s̷

ˢ   

Save earth or darkness!

• Posted at:

~иιgнтωσf~

ғσяυм υηкησωη

#RememberTheLost

ι ғorgιve a loт, вυт ι never ғorgeт wнaтѕ ѕaιd and done.

@everyone Saved! They last for 2 days

@Longclaw Nope, you can be any species on the list 

• Posted at:

Long live the King

Will finish tomorow

MAIN DRAGONBORN

Name :(don't need a last) Felicity

*Nickname: Mostly goes by Leci

Gender/Pronouns: female/she/her

Sexuality: straight

Race/Species: (one has to be a dragon) Angel

DragonBorn of: (Fire, Water, etc.) Air

Appearance:She has long, ginger hair. Her skin is pale and she has a lot of freckles. She has green-blue eyes.  She is very short for an 11 year old. She has ginger wing built for speed
Personality: She is an emotional person. She is normally cheerful, but that can change in the blink of an eye. She is very sensitive to other people's words. It hurts her a lot when people break her promises. She believes that all things can think and feel, but have no voice. She likes to make up voices for plants and rocks and talk to them. She has absolutely no sense of responsibility and is very rash. 

Clothing Appearance: (only if not dragon) She likes wearing sweaters and sweat pants She likes to wear green and gray.

*Weapon: A maple staff about 7 feet long

Can you be separated from your sibling?: yes

Can you be shipped?: yes

Crush/Ship?: open but could she have one at the start (not prologue)

Can you be injured?: yes

Severely injured?: yes

Die?: no

Work for Arshur?: 

Be captured?: yes

Spy?: (if so, for what side? Tala or Arshur) Tala

Other:Ship Tala and Arsher JK lol

DRAGONBORN SIBLING

Name: (don't need last) Margay

*Nickname: Mar

Gender/Pronouns: Female/she/her

Sexuality bi

Race/Species: (One has to be a dragon) dragon

Appearance:

Personality:

*Weapon:

*Backstory:

Can you be shipped?:

Crush/Ship?:

Can you be injured?:

Severely injured?:

Die?:

Other:

EGG DESCRIPTION (only for those that save be in the prologue): (ex. Obsidian with ocean blue swirls, that trembles slightly when exposed to water.)

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#NoForumRuler

Oh bookmark and save! 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

{ She/Her/Sharp Edgy Cliff }   

"We're not doing "Get Help"." " ~Loki

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

I'll be back either the 21st or 22nd!

Double Fourum Vigilante

MAIN DRAGONBORN
Name :(don't need a last) Kashlyn Jorneaux
*Nickname: Goes by Longclaw
Gender/Pronouns: Female/She/Her
Sexuality: Panromantic Pansexual
Race/Species: (one has to be a dragon) Elf
DragonBorn of: (Fire, Water, etc.) Electricity
Appearance: Longclaw is a taller girl with pale skin and silver hair(if that is okay). She has some electric blue strands in it, which are usually braided while the rest of her hair, which reaches her waist, is left down. Her eyes are electric blue, when using her power, they seem to almost glow. Her ears are pointed and she has three golden hoops in her left ear and a hoop in her right ear.
Clothing Appearance: (only if not dragon) Longclaw usually wears a knee length, electric blue dress with golden, slightly heeled boots that reach the end of her dress. Sometimes she wears a golden cloak with a blue lightning bolt pendant holding it together.
Personality: Longclaw is a spontaneous and very hyper person, almost never sittings till. She likes to tinker and figure things out. She can have a temper and can be aggressive when angered. She seems slightly secretive, guarding her past and not talking a lot.
*Weapon: Several gold and blue hilted throwing knives
Can you be separated from your sibling?: Yes
Can you be shipped?: Yes
Crush/Ship?: Feel free
Can you be injured?: Yes
Severely injured?: Preferably no
Die?: Preferably no
Work for Arshur?: Can is you want
Be captured?: Sure
Spy?: (if so, for what side? Tala or Arshur) Can if you want
Other: Ship Tala and Arshur JK lol

DRAGONBORN SIBLING
Name: (don't need last) Alex Jorneaux
*Nickname:
Gender/Pronouns:Them/They
Sexuality: Panromantic Pansexual
Race/Species: (One has to be a dragon) Dragon
Appearance: Alex has darker blue scales and amber colored eyes. They have a tallish build, but not as much of an athletic build. They have a hoop in their right ear.
Personality: Alex is the opposite of their sister. They are quiet and shy, usually bottling up their feelings and lying about how they feel to help others feel better. They really care about their sister and others, usually not worrying about themself and see themself as useless and weak.
*Weapon: Their talons and teeth
Crush/Ship?: Feel free
Severely injured?: Yes
Die?: Yes
Other: Ship Tala and Arshur JK lol

• Posted at:

It's me....

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Egg Description: Dark blue and electric blue swirls with gold here and there

• Posted at:

It's me....

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Save prologue!!! And if you make the prologue before I can post the forms, here's the egg; a dark, deep black that seems to suck the light out of the surroundings. It has some glowing silver spots, and is rather large.
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

i got onto a computer to change my siggy

My threads: Homethread (/1327524), Do Threads Really die? (/1329047), Captured WOF rp (/329168), Make me luagh and I'll star your post (/329285),

BFF: Skye.

Huzzah for new siggies!

Saved and Accepted!

• Posted at:

Long live the King

I’m feeling some writer’s block for the Sibling, and I completely lost my first form, so here’s the egg description (I’ll make the rest of the form later):

A creamy white egg with a few dots of sandy gold. This egg is quite heavy, but for some reason, it doesn’t sink in sand. Exposure to extreme heat causes the egg to turn completely silver before it cools down.

• Posted at:

Quartz

Female/She/Her

I'm bearded dragon!

In the clothing store, no one will tell you the whole world is changing. In the grocery store, someone will tell you that what changed is YOU.

-bill wurtz

Could I do a light and a dark dragon born and have them be like rivals? But one would be a main?

• Posted at:

Nova

Throw me to the wolves, and I’ll come back...leading the pack

Once upon a time...there was humanity in the world

I see humans, but no humanity

Don’t bother, “I’m only human after all”

Bookmark

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. I happen to be General Grievous Trash, the Forum Adoptive Mom, & Queen of Fictional Crushes.

~Favorite OC: Peach~

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her or They/Them

>Queen of angst and water<

There's an awful lot of awful things

We could be thinking of,

But for just one day

Let's only think about love

MAIN DRAGONBORN

Name : Swampy Murkeywater 

*Nickname: I mean, if you can think of one

Gender/Pronouns: female; she/her 

Race/Species: Angel 

DragonBorn of: Light 

Appearance: Swampy has long, wavy brown hair that falls to about the middle of her back. She likes to wear it in braids. She has hetercromic eyes; one green, the other blue. Her nose is sharp and slightly crooked. Her skin is pale and freckled. She has a skinny and tall build, with more muscle in her arms then legs. Her wings are that of a penguin raven. 

Clothing Appearance: (I'm assuming this is steam punk/Medevil?) Swampy likes to wear a knee-length blue dress with no sleeves but think straps with brown pants underneath. The brown pants are tucked into knee-high brown boots, and a black belt is worn around her waist. Sometimes she wears a dark purple jacket. 

Personality: Swampy has a hard time mapping her feelings. She has a hard time controlling them too. Most of the time, she likes to keep them hidden and not focus on them, though that  results in random outbursts of strong emotions. She is very close to her brother, Alex, and probably trusts him more than anyone. At first sight, she's cold, sarcastic and independent, hardly showing any emotion, even a bit arrogant. She's not like this most of the time though. In fact, Swampy is actually really mischievous and daring, along with clever and silver tongued. Swampy is absolutely clueless in romance, but doesn't think to ask others for help. (She's a bit prideful like that). Swampy is a free-spirit who, although respects and understands rules, doesn't really follow them. 

*Weapon: A dagger with a forest green hilt. She tends to keep it either in her belt in boot. 

*Backstory: 

Can you be shipped?: yep 

Crush/Ship?: open 

Severely injured?: certainly 

Die?: I'd rather not. 

Work for Arshur?: If needed, then sure! I'm really fine either way. 

Be captured?: if you want/if needed. 

Spy?: nah 

Other: Ship Tala and Arshur JK, lol 

DRAGONBORN SIBLING

Name: Alexander Murkeywater 

*Nickname: Alex, sometimes Al 

Gender/Pronouns: male; he/him 

Sexuality: bi, but he thinks he's straight. 

Race/Species: dragon 

Appearance: Dark, red-violet scales with a ring of black around each deep purple eye. He has two wings, with the membranes of each the same shade of purple as the eyes. He has long legs for a dragon and prefers to fly rather than walk. 

Clothing Appearance: N/A 

Personality: Alex is an extrovert. He teases everyone and flirts plenty to. He can be pretty annoying and often times over competitive, which can lead to a very mad Alex if he looses a game. He's not afraid to speak up for himself or others, and is very loyal to his close friends. Speaking of friends, although he had a tendency to make friends fast, he sometimes feels like he doesn't have any real friends. He has trouble talking about how he feels, and will thus often try to navigate those feelings through violence. He likes to face his fears or foes head on and is always willing to explore. He's overprotective of his sister and will do anything to keep her safe. Speaking of his sister, he loves to pull pranks with her..

*Weapon: I mean, he's a dragon so...

*Backstory:

Crush/Ship?: open 

Can you be injured?: yep 

Severely injured?: of course 

Die?: I guess. 

Other: Ship Tala and Arshur JK, lol

I was a bit confused, so sorry if the forms are a tad weird. 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

@Swampy, what makes in confusing? I can probably clarify

• Posted at:

Long live the King

Oh and Seampy and Longclaw, your dragon siblings share the same name. I could write some confusing misunderstandings, or one of you could change it. I'm good either way.

• Posted at:

Long live the King

@King, I re-read it again. I understand it now. Thanks for being willing to help though! 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

@Nova, the darkness and light DragonBorn have already been taken, but yes, I'd be fine with a rivalry.

@everyone, saved and accepted! Saves last 2 days

• Posted at:

Long live the King

Which ones are taken?

• Posted at:

Nova

(I’m sorry for asking so many questions!) could dream be consider a special power? Like hallucinations/and something else?

• Posted at:

Nova

GO FOR IT, THAT WIULD BE AWESOME TO WRITE

• Posted at:

Long live the King

Fire-

Water- 

Air- TAKEN, Gulfstream, 

Earth- 

Ice- 

Darkness/Space- SAVED, Nightwolf

Light- TAKEN, Swampy, Alex

Electricity- TAKEN, Longclaw, Alex

Strength- 

Healing- 

Time- SAVED, Time

But you can honestly come up with anything. It's like the freedom of GGAD.

• Posted at:

Long live the King

MAIN DRAGONBORN

Name :(don't need a last) Felicity

*Nickname: Mostly goes by Leci

Gender/Pronouns: female/she/her

Race/Species: (one has to be a dragon) Angel

DragonBorn of: (Fire, Water, etc.) Air

Appearance:She has long, ginger hair. Her skin is pale and she has a lot of freckles. She has green-blue eyes.  She is very short for an 11 year old. She has ginger wing built for speed
Personality: She is an emotional person. She is normally cheerful, but that can change in the blink of an eye. She is very sensitive to other people's words. It hurts her a lot when people break her promises. She believes that all things can think and feel, but have no voice. She likes to make up voices for plants and rocks and talk to them. She has absolutely no sense of responsibility and is very rash. 

Clothing Appearance: (only if not dragon) She likes wearing sweaters and sweat pants She likes to wear green and gray.

*Weapon: A maple staff about 7 feet long

Crush/Ship?: open but could she have one at the start (not prologue)

Severely injured?: yes

Die?: no

Work for Arshur?: No

Be captured?: yes

Spy?: (if so, for what side? Tala or Arshur) Tala

Other: Ship Tala and Arsher JK lol

DRAGONBORN SIBLING

Name: (don't need last) Margay

*Nickname: Mar

Gender/Pronouns: Female/she/her

Sexuality bi

Race/Species: (One has to be a dragon) dragon

Appearance: Margay is very small, about the size of a5 year old dragonet. She has a very high pitched voice because of that. Even though she is small, she is fairly toned. She has green and blue scales with silver specks, and black horns and spikes. She has yellow-green wings with silver specks 

Personality: Margay wants peace, even if she has to kill many dragons and people to do it. She is sly and fairly manipulative. She plans a lot and acts tough, but her small frame and high voice kinda ruin that. She is, like Glfstream, a hopeless romantic. She loves fluffy stories, but will never admit it. She spends a lot of her time alone, reading sappy love stories ir planning. She is very harsh and speaks the trurh, always. She is obsessed with sugar and will be like putty in your hands if you have any. She is a little bit vain. *Weapon:

*Backstory:

Crush/Ship?: Open

Severely injured?: Yes

Die?: No

Other: Ship Tala and Arsher JK lol

EGG DESCRIPTION (only for those that save be in the prologue): Green, blue and yellow with silver specks

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#NoForumRuler

How about

Dream:Hallucinations/(only at night) Can turn into your worst nightmare and freeze you in fear for 5 minutes? But this could only happen at night.

• Posted at:

Nova

This is just an idea

• Posted at:

Nova

Save water!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her or They/Them

>Queen of angst and water<

There's an awful lot of awful things

We could be thinking of,

But for just one day

Let's only think about love

@Nova, that's a great idea! But how about they can create small(harmless) illusions in the daytime, so she's not left out during the day? Idk, just a thought.

• Posted at:

Long live the King

Swampy, what do you want to do?

• Posted at:

It's me....

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Accepted and Saved

this is also a bump post

• Posted at:

Long live the King

Also BTW

I’m taking the earth spot. That’s what that egg description and previous save were for.

• Posted at:

Quartz

Female/She/Her

I'm bearded dragon!

-bill wurtz

@Longclaw, you OK if we keep their names the same? I can always change mine if you want; yours came in first. 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

King, during the day she can do the hallucinations part? And at night the other thing? But the hallucinations wear off after (again) 5 minutes? Maybe?

• Posted at:

Nova

Perfect!

• Posted at:

Long live the King

1 , , 3