MAIN DRAGONBORN

Name: NightWolf Arctos

*Nickname: Anything is fine.

Gender/Pronouns: Female/She/Her

Sexuality: Asexual

Race/Species: Vampire

DragonBorn of: Darkness/Space

Appearance: Red eyes and long black hair that fades to a prussian blue color. Her bangs are so long they reach up to her upper lip. Her bangs cover most of her left eye. She has a light-tanish skin color. She's only a couple inches taller than average 11-year-olds. She looks lean and her hair is down. She looks emotionless most of the time.

Clothing Appearance: NightWolf has a T-Shirt with different animals in beautiful designs. Over her T-Shirt, she would wear a white or light blue hoodie.She has leggings varying from dark blue to black. She has socks that reach on her ankles that vary from dark blue to prussian blue. She has black glasses. Those nerd kinds.

Personality: Xena is usually very friendly. She likes to lift the mood. She's not exactly the most social person, but she's loyal and is always there to help you. Along with that, she is mildly stubborn and isn't afraid to threaten you. She likes to pretend everything is fine, even if it isn't because she feels like her emotions are a burden to her friends. She can be a deep person and speak from her heart, even if she's just 11. She's serious and organized about work. When her days are turning out really bad, she likes to go into a dark corner and pull her legs to her chest and think dark thoughts. She's usually calm, but can loose her temper. She's smart, but she doesn't like to show it. She picks up things quickly. Sometimes, she's quiet and seem emotinless.

*Weapon: White bow and arrows.

*Backstory:

Can you be separated from your sibling?: If there's angst, then yes.

Can you be shipped?: Yes

Crush/Ship?: Anything! You choose.

Can you be injured?: Yes!

Severely injured?: Yes!

Die?: No, sorry.

Work for Arshur?: No.

Be captured?: Yes

Spy?: Yes/Tala's.

Other: Ship Tala and Arshur lol JK

DRAGONBORN SIBLING

Name: Lukas Arctos

*Nickname: Anything is fine

Gender/Pronouns: Male/He/His/Him

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Race/Species: Dragon

Appearance: Lukas has white scales and underscales. His belly is silver. His eyes are amber. His wing membrane and wing is white. Lukas is quite skinny and somewhat short.

Clothing Appearance:

Personality: Lukas differs from NightWolf in some ways. Lukas is not exactly the loudest type of person, but not exactly the most silent type. He's sort of in the middle. He talks to many people, but he can be quite and be all silent. He likes to tease and annoy people. He claims that he can never ever be bored. There's also someone to tease or annoy. He can get flustered really easily and he likes to find ships and make the ships canon with NightWolf. Lukas rarely falls in love and when he does, he tries his best to impress his love. He can get jealous really easily though.

*Weapon: 

*Backstory:

Can you be separated from your sibling?: Yes

Crush/Ship?: Anything you'd like

Can you be injured?: Yes

Severely injured?: Yes

Die?: Yes

Other: Ship Tala and Arshur lol JK

EGG DESCRIPTION: It's black with some white on it.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~иιgнтωσf~

ғσяυм υηкησωη

#RememberTheLost

ι ғorgιve a loт, вυт ι never ғorgeт wнaтѕ ѕaιd and done.

We can keep them the same. I personally didn't mind I just wanted to know if you were okay with it.

• Posted at:

It's me....

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queen of Nighttime and Demonic Entities

Barry//Cisco//Caitlin//Iris//Joe//Wally//Harry

Song of the week: Emperor's New Clothes by P!ATD

Star Count: 1324

MAIN DRAGONBORN

Name : (don't need a last) Time Conquest

*Nickname:

Gender/Pronouns: Male; He/Him

Sexuality: Straight

Race/Species: (one has to be a dragon) Angel

Dragonborn of: (Fire, Water, etc.) Time

Appearance: His skin is a light tan and his hair is black and straight. He has bangs almost covering his right eye his eye color is a dark grey, almost making them look black. He is close to the average height of someone around his age but on the shorter side. He has a slightly muscular build.

Clothing Appearance: (only if not dragon) Time usually wears pants with dark colors, he also usually wears dark colored shirts with no designs on them. But he always wears his dark blue trench coat, it is a white clock with roman numerals and the hands pointing at the twelve. His trenchcoat also has a hood. Of course, he wears shoes, they’re black.

Personality: Time is normally calm, and knows how to keep his cool in most situations. He is smart and is always thinking and calculating what is happening and what might happen next. He hates being proved wrong, but he doesn’t show it. Most of his feelings he doesn’t show, unless if he feels comfortable and safe. Except if it is related to love, he has no romance experience and always gets really nervous and fidgets a lot if someone asks anything related to it. He can be angered, it just takes lots of things or one big thing that relates to something or someone he holds close. He also isn’t the best at comforting others.

*Weapon: A hand-and-a-half sword that is colored brass.

*Backstory:

Can you be shipped?: Yep

Crush/Ship?: open

Severely injured?: Preferably not

Die?: No

Work for Arshur?: nope

Be captured?: Preferably not

Spy?: (if so, for what side? Tala or Arshur) If needed, a spy for Tala

Other: Ship Tala and Arshur JK, lol

DRAGONBORN SIBLING

Name: (don't need last) Talon

*Nickname:

Gender/Pronouns: Male; he, him

Race/Species: (One has to be a dragon) Dragon

Appearance: Talon is an average size dragon for his age, on the taller side. He has crimson red scales with fiery orange eyes. He has two wings, with a light red membrane, and a yellow-orange underbelly.

Clothing Appearance: (only if not dragon)

Personality: Talon is rude and sarcastic. He’s very reckless and usually would just charge straight into the situation if not stopped. He loves to show off, and taunt others. If there is someone convincing enough to push him in the right direction, he can change and become a better dragon.

*Weapon: Talons, teeth.

*Backstory:

Crush/Ship?: Open

Severely injured?: Yes

Die?: Yes

Other: Ship Tala and Arshur JK, lol

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

God of magic and time. (GGaD)

Really obsessed with magic.

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

Im a really horrible person.

"You cannot change the past, but I dare say, you might learn something from it."  - Time (a different Time)

He/Him

EGG DESCRIPTION (only for those that save be in the prologue): A black egg with a few small markings of dark blue and crimson.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

"You cannot change the past, but I dare say, you might learn something from it."  - Time (a different Time)

He/Him

NOTE: I'm on an old and glitchy device that doesn't let me use different fonts or font colors, and makes my posts look squished and messy. ~Name: Void. ~Gender/Pronouns: male, he/him/his. ~Sexuality: bi. ~Race/Species: Vampire/Dragon hybrid??? ~Dragonborn of: Darkness. ~Appearance: looks like a dragon, but longer and thinner than usual. He is black, with red eyes and underscales. ~Personality: he is shy and reserved, very moody. (emo child!) He doesn't talk much, and when he does he's probably arguing. He has a soft side, though, and is kind to his sister. ~Can you be seperated from your sibling?: yes. ~Can you be shipped? Yes. ~Crush/Ship?: N/A. ~Can you be injured?: yes. ~Severely injured?: yes. ~Die?: prefferably not, but maybe at the end, when he's had some screen time... ~Work for Arshur?: ooooooh yes how about he's good for a while then turns to the dark side!!!! And then he can be killed by one of the good guys near the end... ~Be Captured?: sorta... But on purpose, so he could find and join Arshur. ~Spy?: for the bad side, on the good side. ~Other: ship Arshur and Tala lol JK. ________________________ ~Name: Spring. ~Gender/Pronouns: female, she/her. ~Race/Species: Dragon. ~Appearance: she is small, with dark blue scales, with lighter underscales and eyes. ~Personality: she is sweet and kind, friendly and outgoing, but she is clumsy and lacks confidence. ~Can you be seperated from your sibling?: yes. ~Can you be shipped?: yes. ~Crush/Ship?: N/A. ~Can you be injured?: yes. ~Severely injured?: yes. ~Die?: yes. ~Other: ship Arshur and Tala lol JK.
  • Posted at:

My name is Sorrel. Siggy is currently under construction, and could stay that way for a while.

Name: Electric Storm

Nickname: Stormy

Sexuality: Straight

Race/speices: Dragonborn and elf

Dragonborn of: Electricity

Appearance: Blue scales, bronze horns (THIS IS A D&D CHARACTER)

Clothing Appearance: Stormy wears robes of different colors. Except black and white.

Personality: Nice, dangerous, very strong and smart.

Weapon: Simitar, dagger, and spears.
Backstory: Was in prison as an egg, and a different dragonborn saved us before we hatched...

Can you be seperated by your sibling: I get angry if we aren't next to each other...

Can you be shipped: Goodness, no!

Crush/ship: Now I'm just angry

Can you be injured?: Yes, and no.
Severly injured: If tossed into lava, I can stay in there for a minute, or else I get very burned.

Die: Stab me in the head, I'm dead.

Work for Arshur: No.
Be captured?: I was already, so yes.

Spy: Nah.
Other: lol, jk

Name: Alphania

Nickname: Alpha

Sexuality: straight

Race/Speices: dragonborn and elf

Appearance: Has blonde, spiky hair. Has pointy ears. Eyes are crystal blue.

Clothing Appearance: Wears any shade of green, yellow, or light blue.
Personality: Nice, likes sibling, barely knows anything.

Weapon: Rapier, Bow and Arrow, a Ruby Dagger

Backstory: Hatched with Sibling, who was a Dragonborn in an empty cave with a bigger dragon. We learned from her. We liked her, but she died soon after we both were tweens.
Can you be seperated from you sibling: Yes... I don't mind, but my sibling sure does.

Can you be shipped: By humans and elves, both girls.

Crush/Ship: Nobody.
Can you be injured: Yes. I can be burnt, or stabbed.
Severly Injured: Stabbing and shooting really hurts me...

Die: Fall into lava, sure. fall onto the ground, nah.

Other: lol, jk

Egg Desc: Blood red with black and purple swirls on it. It is cold as the arctic in hot places and hot as the sun in cold places.

SO MUCH TO REMEMBER, AND MY COLOR IS STUCK ON BLUUE!!!

• Posted at:

Angelia el Dragonborn 

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and leave life wondering how you did it. -Me

My first Sign-up  is /332390.

The roleplay for that is /332436.

And the Prophecy is /332377

Magic Stones RP  is /332448

@Sorrel and @angeldragon11259, the darkness and electricity DragonBorn are already taken, would you please come up with a different thing to be DragonBorn of? Thanks.

@everyone else, Accepted and saved!

@Jokester, your save is almost up, but if I missed your post I'm sorry

Fire-

Water- SAVED, Thunderstorm

Air- TAKEN, Leci, Margay

Earth- SAVED, Quartz

Ice- 

Darkness/Space- TAKEN, Nightwolf, Lukas

Light- TAKEN, Swampy, Alex

Electricity- TAKEN, Longclaw, Alex

Strength- 

Healing- 

Time- TAKEN, Time, Talon

But you can honestly come up with anything. It's like the freedom of GGAD.

• Posted at:

Long live the King

A firey brilliant PHOENIX

Crippling social anxiety= my aesthetic

I want to fly. But not like Peter Pan, ya know? I want hecking bird wings.

Those who don't believe in magic don't deserve my respect

Just posted it, waiting to see if it comes through or not

• Posted at:

һє/һєя/ѧıċ

ғʀ ɪɴ: ɪʀ ɪɴs

e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶

b̷e̷c̷a̷u̷s̷e̷ ̷i̷m̷ ̷o̷n̷l̷y̷ ̷̷r̷a̷c̷k̷

i̷n̷ ̷t̷h̷i̷s̷ ̷c̷a̷s̷t̷l̷e̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷g̷l̷a̷s̷s̷

ˢ   

Ahh I’m so sorry this is so late!

MAIN DRAGONBORN

Name: Alyssa Blackthorn

*Nickname: Anything, Lyssa, Ally, Ly...

Gender/Pronouns: She/her

Race/Species: Angel

DragonBorn of: Ice

Appearance:

>>eye color: A dark royal blue colour, with a silver burst like thing at the centre, around the pupils.

>>hair color/style: Long wavy black hair that fades into a navy blue. Usually in buns, half ups, braids, chignons or down.

>>body type: Thin and elegant, ballerina like.

>>skin tone: Pale, can tan but is more likely to burn.

>>tattoos/markings: A black tattoo of the words ‘À perte de vue, étoiles’ inked on her right collarbone in looping cursive.

>>clothes: Casual dressy stuff, blouses and tights, cardigans, sunglasses on her head, that type of stuff.

>>other: Large white angel wings on her back.

Personality: Alyssa is almost the exact opposite of her brother Julian. She’s hot headed and a tsundere. She’ll get flustered easily, and any blush of hers is easily visible with her pale skin. Her immediate reaction in a fight or flight situation is ‘fight’, and nine times out of ten, she’ll emerge victorious. Nonetheless, Alyssa is very outgoing, and quickly makes friends with anyone, no matter their looks or how sour their personality is, though if they push her too far she’s sure to have some scathing remarks ready. She loves to travel, and is often found stargazing. She’ll willingly go along with most pranks, and can be a bit unnecessarily cruel at times. Because of her tsundere personality, she’ll find it difficult to apologize to others, but will try her best. She’s generally a happy person, both inside and out. She’s a huge enthusiast for cute stuff.

*Weapon: Guns and throwing knives

*Backstory: Author’s liberty

Can you be separated from your sibling?: Yep, but she’ll immediately go searching for him.

Crush/Ship?: Your choice

Can you be injured?: Yep

Severely injured?: Yep

Die?: Not before Julian

Work for Arshur?: Nope

Be captured?: Sure

Spy?: Tala

Other: Ship Tala & Arshur lol JK

DRAGONBORN SIBLING

Name: Julian Blackthorn 

*Nickname: Any; Jules, ju-ju, jube-jube...

Gender/Pronouns: He/him

Race/Species: Dragon

Appearance: A long, slim, navy blue dragon with shining scales. He has silver eyes with navy blue rims. The underside of his wings are black.

Clothing Appearance: N/A

Personality: Julian is a creative minded person, one who loves to paint, draw, sketch and the like (or the dragon version of it X’D). He is incredibly talented at art, having been raised around it. He’s also a surprisingly good singer. Julian is pretty easygoing and level headed, accepting of anyone and everyone. He has no problem meeting new people, and finds it easy to become friends with them. It is near impossible to make Julian angry. Even if he’s in a fight against someone, he’ll have a clear mind and the ability to think his way. He has had a pretty difficult life, and thus finds it easy to sympathize with others. He loves reading and is unashamed to admit he’s a romantic. He is incredibly loyal to the ones close to his heart, and has a fear of his loved ones being taken away. He’ a bit of an old soul, so he’ll end up using words from older times in casual conversations without realizing. Something not many people notice about him is a deep sadness inside him, the effect of his past. He covers this part of him up, as he prefers to help people, not burden them with his problems. He’s slightly like an older brother to most, and will often end up doing ‘mother like’ stuff for them.

*Weapon: His talons and if he breaths fire, though he prefers to not fight, even though he can hold his own against others.

*Backstory: Author’s liberty, something sad?

Can you be separated from your sibling?: Yes, though he’ll immediately go looking for her, and won’t let anything get in his way.

Crush/Ship?: Your choice

Can you be injured?: Yep

Die?: Yep, but preferably before Alyssa.

Other: Ship Tala & Arshur lol JK

• Posted at:

һє/һєя/ѧıċ

e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶

ˢ   

Accepted

• Posted at:

Long live the King

@Jokester, I need an egg description for the prologue egg you saved, thanks!

• Posted at:

Long live the King

Hmmm... Void can be Emotion and Spring can be Color. Ok?
  • Posted at:

My name is Sorrel. Siggy is currently under construction, and could stay that way for a while.

Yep, I just remembered that X’D I’m just all over the place aren’t I...

Egg description: A navy blue egg with little silver glints going across the surface. It sorta reminiscent of the night sky. The egg is quite cold to the touch, occasionally having a layer of frost on top of the shell. It’s shaped like any stereotypical egg.

• Posted at:

һє/һєя/ѧıċ

e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶

ˢ   

@Sorrel, They are one DragonBorn, so they can have only one magic.

@angeldragon, I was reading your form again and realized that you had two elves. One of your characters should be a dragon, sorry for the late notice.

@Everyone, I am almost finishe with the prologue, so expect the story sometime today!

• Posted at:

Long live the King

Save healing 

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

FBFF:Sea-Fire

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain - Anonymous 

@Bengal, your save is almost over. Would you like to renew?

And everyone else can now add male OCs Because as of now, there is only one main DragonBorn that is male. Kudos to you, Time

• Posted at:

Long live the King

I'll get a male OC in later for the DragonBorn of healing.

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

{ She/Her/Sharp Edgy Cliff }   

"We're not doing "Get Help"." " ~Loki

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

➴➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➶

Double Fourum Vigilante

@king, the reason is because most of us are females

• Posted at:

Nova

Throw me to the wolves, and I’ll come back...leading the pack

Once upon a time...there was humanity in the world

I see humans, but no humanity

Don’t bother, “I’m only human after all”

*Confused* I thought I said that Electric Storm was a dragonborn... :C

• Posted at:

Angelia el Dragonborn 

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and leave life wondering how you did it. -Me

My first Sign-up  is /332390.

The roleplay for that is /332436.

And the Prophecy is /332377

Magic Stones RP  is /332448

Never mind I'll make a male OC having Fire. Didn't see Violet's post. 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

➴➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➶

Double Fourum Vigilante

Save any available spot plz!!

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*   

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

Luke Skywalker and Dipper Pines are MINE

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#BeMoreFictional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

Main:

Name: Sandra Whitestone

*Nickname: Likes to be called Quartz (list her as Quartz)

Gender/Pronouns: Female/She/Her/etc.

Sexuality: Pansexual Panromantic

DragonBorn of: Earth

Appearance: Quartz has sandy-creamy-ish-white scales with some pale sandy gold scales splattered around. She has the bat-like wings of an ordinary dragon, and her wing membranes are gold. She has long, pure white horns and relatively short, pure-white claws. Her tail is longer than the ordinary dragon’s, and she has more of those sandy gold scales on her tail than on the rest of her body. Her eyes are bright green.

Clothing Appearance: Dragon

Personality: Quartz is a fun and happy dragon with a ton of energy. She enjoys spending time with her shy brother, and always tries to help boost his confidence. She often talks to herself (not in a weird way; she talks to herself like there’s an audience who’s listening to her) when she’s especially bored, but that’s not very often. She’s a perfectionist, though, and minor things, such as spelling errors if someone decided to write a letter or message, can really frustrate her, especially if she has the ability to fix it, but no one is allowing her to. She can get pretty mad if there are arguments she thinks are unnecessary, or if anyone is trying to anger her. But when none of these are happening, she’s still a fun dragon who tries to be as kind as she can to others and be the bravest and most outgoing dragon she can be. 

*Weapon: She has her claws and teeth, as well as her Earth Breath or whatever it’s called. 

*Backstory: Nothing really

Can you be separated from your sibling?: Sure

Can you be shipped?: Yes!

Crush/Ship?: I’ll leave this to you

Can you be injured?: Yeep

Die?: Uhm, sure?

Work for Arshur?: Nope.

Be captured?: Preferably not, because I want you to test Quartz, not make her just be like “heellp”. If you want to capture one of my DragonBorn siblings, then capture Feldspar.

Spy?: Not a spy, but still Team Tala

Other: Ship Tala and Arshur lol JK

Sibling:

Name : Felix Whitestone

*Nickname: He likes to be called Feldspar, but others often call him “Feld” or “Feldy” (List him as Feldspar, though)

Gender/Pronouns: Male/He/Him/etc.

Sexuality: Pansexual Panromantic

Race/Species: Human-Animal hybrid (Half rabbit)

Appearance: Feldspar is a rather light and fast half-rabbit with pale skin, as well as short, white hair. He doesn’t really take care of his hair, so it kind of flops all over the place. He has a pretty human face, but with pure black, rabbit-like eyes. Instead of human ears in their normal place, he has large, tall, rabbit like ears that rise out of the sides of his head, near the top. He has a normal human body, and ordinary human arms as well. However he has strong, rabbit legs, covered in white fur. He was born with a small, fluffy rabbit’s tail as well, but it’s not visible (see Clothing Appearance).

Clothing Appearance: Feldspar often wears long, causual, short-sleeved gray or golden shirts that are long enought to cover his tail, but stop early enough to be able to see pretty much his entire rabbit-like legs. If it ever gets cold, he often puts on a warm brown jacket. He has plenty of these; he wears lighter ones when it’s just a little chill, and much heavier ones when it feels like ther’s about to be a below-zero snowstorm.

Personality: Feldspar is easy to startle; as expected of someone who’s half rabbit, he visibly jumps when surprised. He’s pretty shy, but he’s a little more comfortable when near his outgoing sister, Quartz. He’s a pacifist; he doesn’t like the idea of violence or weapons, because he truly beieves in peace. Even though he’s not very social, he’s kind and gentle, and everybody who is somehow able to become friendly with this cowardly half-rabbit knows that he’ll always care about them. Even though he doesn’t use his earth magic too often, he’ll use it to protect others with motivation; often creating shields and barriers with the earth to protect his “teammates”.

*Weapon: Earth magic is all he really uses; and usually only to protect those he cares about.

*Backstory: Nothing really.

Can you be separated from your sibling?: Sure!

Can you be shipped?: Okay!

Crush/Ship?: I’ll leave this to you.

Can you be injured?: Sure.

Severely injured?: Okay.

Die?: Okay.

Other: Ship Tala and Arshur lol JK

Egg description: A creamy white egg with a few dots of sandy gold. This egg is quite heavy, but for some reason, it doesn’t sink in sand. Exposure to extreme heat causes the egg to turn completely silver before it cools down.

Here we have the sister who offends and the brother who defends.

• Posted at:

Quartz

Female/She/Her/Cat Lover

bearded dragon!

In the clothing store, nobody tells you the whole world is changing. In the grocery store, someone will tell you that what changed is YOU.

-bill wurtz

Team FoTP: Me, Fennec, Neptune

@Nova, it was meant to be a joke, I'm sorry if I offended you

@Angelia, you said the same thing for both, so I'm just clarifying: Electric Storm is the dragon? And you still need to change your element.

@Reading, the only spot I made that is open is Strength, but you can literally be the DragonBorn of anything: Tacos, Puppies, Stars, History, etc.

@Everyone else, Accepted and saved

• Posted at:

Long live the King

MAIN DRAGONBORN

Name :(don't need a last) Sylva

*Nickname

Gender/Pronouns: Female/she/her (my next character IS a male :)

Sexuality: Bi

Race/Species: (one has to be a dragon). Dragon

DragonBorn of: (Fire, Water, etc.) Dream

Appearance: Normal dragon with silver scales on her face, wing, underbelly, and tail. Her head is obsidian black. And her body and legs are white. Everything has dots of pure black since the egg got corrupted. Her eyes are a stormy gray.

Personality: Sylva was born corrupted and even though she has light colored scales, she can simply make herself invisible in the underbrush, having mastered the art of hiding. She can be quite cruel and enjoys watching others suffer. However, she is fiercly loyal. Sylva is very agile and is a good fighter. Unfortunately, Sylva also doesn’t easily trust someone.

*Weapon: Powers, claws, teeth

*Backstory:

Can you be separated from your sibling?: Y

Can you be shipped?: Y

Crush/Ship?: Y

Can you be injured?: Y

Severely injured?: Y

Die?: N

Work for Arshur?: Y

Be captured?: Y

Spy?: (if so, for what side? Tala or Arshur) Arshur 

Other: Ship Tala and Arshur Lol JK

DRAGONBORN SIBLING

Name: (don't need last) Ignatius

*Nickname: Night

Gender/Pronouns: He/him

Race/Species: (One has to be a dragon) Vampire

Appearance: Ignatius has black eyes and his hair is black speckled silver portions. His skin is pale and his fingers are long and thin. His body more on the athletic side and his hair is neatly kept. On his back is a burnt on mark of Arshur. It is a jagged circle with (you can make this org up, king).

Clothing Appearance: (only if not dragon) His clothing mostly consists of greens and browns in a simple camo pattern. Night will sometimes wear  silver and black clothing, but only when he isn’t on a mission for Arshur. He has a simple black ring on his finger.

Personality: Ignatius is very curious and observant. He is also very cautious when on his missions. However, Night can be quite independent and often takes things too seriously.

*Weapon: Fangs, throwing stars, and khopesh

*Backstory:

Can you be separated from your sibling?:y

Can you be shipped?: y

Crush/Ship?: y

Can you be injured?: y

Severely injured?: y

Die?: y

Other: Ship Tala and Arshur lol JK

EGG DESCRIPTION (only for those that save be in the prologue): (ex. Obsidian with ocean blue swirls, that trembles slightly when exposed to water.): A dark black egg with swirl of pale blue and purple. Needs to be in moonlight to be able to hatch. If not in proper moonlight care, both will emerge corrupted and the egg will turn black as night. 

• Posted at:

Nova

EGG DESCRIPTION (only for those that save be in the prologue): (ex. Obsidian with ocean blue swirls, that trembles slightly when exposed to water.): A silvdr egg with swirls of pale blue and  pale purple. Needs to be in moonlight to be able to hatch. If not in proper moonlight care, the egg will turn black as night and both will emerge corrupted 

• Posted at:

Nova

I think with the egg description, you know exactly how Sylva and Ignatius came to work for Arshur 

• Posted at:

Nova

Oh yeah, I forgot to add that Time is left handed.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

He/Him

(Should I also describe the wings for Time?)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

He/Him

Okay, then just Emotion.
  • Posted at:

Bump

• Posted at:

Prodigy [ MK]

proud Christian

Lover of Harry Potter

# Hydra effect

explanation For every one thing your brain learns two times as much space is made

What is essential is invisible to the eye.

I may end but the fight will continue. 

MAIN DRAGONBORN
Name : Rose
*Nickname Call me Reading
Gender/Pronouns: Female
Race/Species: Vampire
DragonBorn of: Stars/space
Appearance: Tallish, dirty blonde hair that fades into purple at the tips, purply blue eyes, extremely pale.
Clothing Appearance: Usually wears any purple shirt or sweater under a black cardigan with star earrings, black thick rimmed glasses, and jean shorts.
Personality:Very nice and introverted. Has a short temper but hides all her anger. Prone to emotional breakdowns. Tries to help. Jokes around quite a bit. Only like a certain group of friends, anyone else makes her shy. Extremely smart, but tears herself down if she fails or is criticized. When she loses her temper, she can lash out on others. Tends to get awkward or flushed in the presence of crushes.
*Weapon: Two hip pistoles
*Backstory: you can make one if you want
Can you be separated from your sibling?: Idc
Can you be shipped?: YESSS
Crush/Ship?: Probably King, cuz why not make it a triple?
Can you be injured?: Sure
Severely injured?: No
Die?: No
Work for Arshur?: No
Be captured?: For a short time
Spy?: Probably not
Other: Ship Tala and Arshur, lol jk

DRAGONBORN SIBLING
Name: Violeta
*Nickname: Call her Via
Gender/Pronouns: Female
Appearance: Her scales resemble a dark night galaxy. With purples and blues and blacks mixed in. She has the same eyes as Reading. Her underwings have star scales.
Clothing Appearance: N/A
Personality: She can be very sassy and sarcastic. Think Glory. She is a great fighter, but her weakness is her friends and family.
*Weapon:
*Backstory:
Can you be shipped?: YEP
Crush/Ship?: you decide
Severely injured?: Eh
Die?: preferably no
Other: I totally ship Tala and Asher

EGG DESCRIPTION (only for those that save be in the prologue): I don't think this is open anymore.

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*   

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFictional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

Oh, King, on Sylva’s form, I want to change something.! Where is stays severely injured, change that to N.

• Posted at:

Nova

@Time, that would be great

@Nova, already done :)

@Reading, Accepted, but I am not a character in this Forumfic. I thought I would focus more on me if I did that, and I wanted an even playing field for everyone. Do have a different Ship/Crush request? Sorry!

• Posted at:

Long live the King

So Time's wings are large, bird-like wings that are mostly pure white, the lower feathers are more grey. So the lower the feathers, the darker the grey.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

He/Him

Lol, it's ok. I didnt look through the forms before submitting. Go ahead and make her like Time

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*   

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFictional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

Form:

MAIN DRAGONBORN
Name :Demarus Lokeskan (no one knows his  name though .)
*Nickname Ender

Gender/Pronouns:He/Him/They
Race/Species: Angel
DragonBorn of: (Darkness, ice or fire? Whatever's available)
Appearance: He wears a simple grey robe with a vertical black stripe on each side. He has the wings of a falcon and pale skin. His eyes glow with the color that matches his element and most people don't even know he's an angel until he reveals his wings.
Clothing Appearance: (I just covered it...)
Personality: He is an outcast of his kind, and has very little sympathy. He will hold a grudge, but also keep a promise. The few that know him well know that he is as loyal a son can be. He is very clever and cunning.
*Weapon: a small rapier that is powered by his element. He also has an arsenal of weapons used for assasination.
*Backstory: Exiled by the angels for his control over "non angel-like abilities" he vowed to have revenge and joined arshur as an assasin to do so.

Can you be separated from your sibling?: Yes, but his sibling is an ally to him, so he would become a less efficient .

Crush/Ship?: U can decide
Can you be injured?: yes
Severely injured?: yes
Die?: yes (he probably should)
Work for Arshur?: absolutey
Be captured?: maybe
Spy?: (if so, for what side? Tala or Arshur)
Other: lol jk

DRAGONBORN SIBLING
Name: Bloodclaw
*Nickname:
Gender/Pronouns: She/Her/They
Sexuality A
Race/Species: (Darkness dragon)
Appearance: A large dragon that is  big enough to ride on. She is covered in red-black scales and has platinum colored horns and talons.
Personality: Creative and kind, but quite oppressed by Ender. She usually doesn't want to kill but goes along with his revenge plan.
*Weapon: Serrated talons.
*Backstory: Followed Ender when he was kicked out of the Angel Kingdom and has been his ally ever since.
Can you be separated from your sibling?: She would probably love to, but she would miss him.
Can you be shipped?: she's not into that kinda thing
Crush/Ship?: ^

|
Severely injured?: maybe?
Die?: preferably not
Other: lol jk

EGG DESCRIPTION (only for those that save be in the prologue): (ex. Obsidian with ocean blue swirls, that trembles slightly when exposed to water.)

• Posted at:

*Galaxy*

Check out 332416 (RP, 1 or 2 more people needed.)

When life gives you lemons, eat em' plain. ~Me

#OrchestraSquad

Storybirder

I'm new but I've been around for way longer than most of you guys

(Est.2015)

Currently typing|

@galaxeedragon, this elements are already taken, but you can come up with anything else, like legit anything: puppies, rage, projectiles, cooking, etc

Fire- SAVED, Swampy

Water- SAVED, Thunderstorm

Air- TAKEN, Leci, Margay

Earth-TAKEN, Quartz, Feldspar

Ice- TAKEN, Jokester, Alyssa, Julian

Darkness/Space- TAKEN, Nightwolf, Lukas

Light- TAKEN, Swampy, Alex

Electricity- TAKEN, Longclaw, Alex

Strength-

Healing- SAVED, Violet

Time- TAKEN, Time, Talon

Dream-TAKEN, Sylva, Ignatius

Stars/Space- TAKEN, Reading, Via

@Time, thanks!

@Reading, Okee dokee >.<

• Posted at:

Long live the King

@King, you can go  ahead and unsave my fire. I can try to think of something else later.

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

➴➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➶

Double Fourum Vigilante

@King

I guess I'll be fire then

• Posted at:

*Galaxy*

#OrchestraSquad

Storybirder

(Est.2015)

Currently typing|

Bump

• Posted at:

*Galaxy*

#OrchestraSquad

Storybirder

(Est.2015)

Currently typing|