The clamor resonates painfully in your ears, and even the sunlight seems to have been knocked off-balance.

With each slammed chord, golden flecks fly, slowly forming a faint but unmistakable shape.

As the portal forms, the noise swells in volume. It isn’t long before the gateway is fully open. Several more golden sparkles float lazily out of the inviting darkness.

Enter?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

enchanted

✂- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

the flowers we planted in our heads

dye our dilated irises

Tesla covers her ears with headphones and walks over to the door wincing at the sound.

• Posted at:

Tesla ~~~~ ✴

Goddess of Courage and Russian blue cats

i support #LGBTQ+

she/her

Bengal is my mother

Not dead.

Autumn winced at the noise and entered the portal. What's going on...?

• Posted at:

{Autumn Librarian}

Just call me Autumn!

Books, and Video Games

~Nerd~Bookworm~Ravenpuff/Ravenclaw~Amity~

~Currently Questioning~Hiyoko Defender~

"Change your perspective- and the reality changes."

The portal transfers you directly into a different dimension. Your surroundings are plunged into darkness, lit only by the idly floating golden flecks. The lights outline a narrow path forward. 

Some may recognize this as Kanon’s domain, pre-corruption. 

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises

Ghost proceeded forwards carefully.

Stella held her breath as she walked forwards along the path.

• Posted at:

Riri

my heart has broken

into a thousand shards of red beryl

and there is no glue to repair it

Aria walked in, completely oblivious to the horrible screechy music. "Hey, this is Kanon's old place before she was being all edgy and goth and murdery and Requiem."

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Just like before, the path leads to Kanon’s concert hall. Only this time the opening in the ceiling had been completely closed off. The weird, ashy light that had been present during the deity’s corruption is completely gone. Golden light and the smell of rotting flesh permeates the auditorium. 

A black-haired girl is banging her arms on the keys of Kanon’s piano. Similar in design to the domain, her ballgown is black with flecks of gold along the hems. 

Her limbs from the elbow down are a translucent black. The girl is moving them too fast to see clearly, but it appears that none of the fingers are moving. Her legs peek out from under her skirt, made out of the same material from the knee down.

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises

munch

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises

munch 

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises

Leci tuns up to the girl. “Could you turn it down? Some people are trying to go about their day without always hearing off key music!”

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

My spirit animal is a Tuna 

#NoForumRuler

I'm an autistic Christian

Glissando ran in with his hands over hiis ears and a pained look on his face. "THIS IS A DISGRACE TO MUSIC AND PIANOS!!!!!"

• Posted at:

;-; Bixbite ;-;

Bye bye see you later, we won't meet again.

That's what I thought, that's what I thought

as I came closer to the end so.

And my heart's torn into Riribbons

there is nothing that I can do though

Time cautiously enters the room and calls to the girl, "Hello? Who are you?"

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

God of magic and time. (GGaD)

Really obsessed with magic.

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

Im a really horrible person.

"You cannot change the past, but I dare say, you might learn something from it."  - Time (a different Time)

He/Him

"MAKE IT STOP!" Vytas screamed.

"Can someone make you stop? Be polite! Even though it's horrible, it's rude to say that. Now who is playing that piano?" NightWolf said.

• Posted at:

~иιgнтωσf~

ғσяυм υηкησωη

#RememberTheLost

ι ғorgιve a loт, вυт ι never ғorgeт wнaтѕ ѕaιd and done.

“Who are you...?” Autumn asked, tilting her head. Are both Kanon and Requiem gone? Or is this girl a fusion of the two...?

• Posted at:

{Autumn Librarian}

Just call me Autumn!

Books, and Video Games

"Time?" Her arms freeze, and she turns to look at her visitors. It's Kanon.

Her right eye is sunken and black, and the right side of her mouth has suffered the same fate. The goddess lifts up each individual leg so that she could face the others. Now that her hands had stopped moving so fast, it was clear that the glassy, black portions were entirely immobile.

Those that had run up to the piano would've been able to see the tips of a black and white ribbon peeking over from the other side.

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises

Leci jumps back. “Woah, you are freaky! Who are you anyways!? Wait, I’ll just use my awesome history powers.” Leci closes her eyes. “Huh, no info. You must be really new. Or maybe this is just more plot convianent. Who knows. Anyways, this seems like the time for an intro. I’m Leci, the mortal with Gulfstream’s powers.”

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#NoForumRuler

"Who are you?" Gliss's violin bow appeared in his hand and his wings popped out. 

• Posted at:

;-; Bixbite ;-;

Bye bye see you later, we won't meet again.

That's what I thought, that's what I thought

as I came closer to the end so.

And my heart's torn into Riribbons

there is nothing that I can do though

"Hey Kanon! Glad to see you aren't still all... Requiem-d. Do you... remember the stuff that happened when you were Requiem?"

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

”How were you able to get out of the corruption?” Time said, starting to walk towards her and the piano,”Are you ok?”

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

"You cannot change the past, but I dare say, you might learn something from it."  - Time (a different Time)

He/Him

"Of course I can remember! Otherwise I'd forget who you were, Time." Kanon smiles sweetly. "Anyway, it's nice to meet you Leci. You were in someone's memories, but it's the first time I've seen you in person. Could you apologize to Gulfstream for me? I ripped a couple of her scrolls before." The corners of her mouth twitch, and Kanon shoots Leci an apologetic look.

"I guess it's been that long, huh. Well I'm Kanon. Goddess of pianos and music theory. Though..." She lifts up her arm and frowns. "I can't even play the Flea Waltz like this. My limbs are pretty much just shiny twigs."

Kanon stares sadly at something propped up against her piano. "But this is necessary. Even if it's something as small and pointless as changing myself, I still have to do it. Right Chanty?" She reaches out her glassy fingers, and her hand disappears behind the piano. 

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises

"Um no. I can't. She's dead." Leci says. "But who's Chanty?"

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#NoForumRuler

Autumn turned to Leci. “Chanty is a goddess of despair, and... equality, I believe? She was marked by Kanon as one of the ‘Thirteen’.”

• Posted at:

{Autumn Librarian}

Just call me Autumn!

Books, and Video Games

Stella raised an eyebrow. "Kanon...Starry talked about you once. Before going away, I mean. I'm Stella, her daughter."

Ghost smiled, tilting her head slightly to the side. "Good to see you. I apologize for your condition."

• Posted at:

Riri

my heart has broken

Leci noticed Ghost. "Ghost! Hi! You're the one who made Forest, right? Cause I found her and she works for me now!"

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#NoForumRuler

Ghost's eyes watered up at the mention of Forest. "Isn't there some projection technology in her? Anyways, yeah, Forest was...an old robot I gave to Gulfstream."

• Posted at:

Riri

my heart has broken

"No clue about the projections but she has a new screen and I think Gulfie added some personality chips." Leci said

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#NoForumRuler

"It's nice to know that there's some other deity that's new," Vytas said.

• Posted at:

~иιgнтωσf~

ғσяυм υηкησωη

#RememberTheLost

ι ғorgιve a loт, вυт ι never ғorgeт wнaтѕ ѕaιd and done.

"Ah, you were in Chanty's memories as well." Kanon remarks, still reaching for the object next to her. "I don't remember Starry ever... making you but I guess she had a life before she met me." She sighs contently. "Ah, here we go. Hup!" Grunting with effort, Kanon hoists a body onto her lap.

Chanty's head lolls to the side. Her eyes are closed in an expression that seems almost peaceful. Her top is nearly torn down the middle, and her ribbon has been messily removed. It now perches on her head. A mess of dried blood coats the front her ruined shirt, but her skin has been wiped clean. 

"Ah, don't worry. I was pretty shocked when I stabbed her, but she doesn't seem dead. Just asleep." Kanon murmurs, stroking Chanty's hair. "I mean... she isn't rotten at all. Unlike the other bodies." 

"Oh!" Kanon's head snaps back up. "Gulfstream is dead? I thought she was hiding in your psyche?" The goddess's eyes droop, and she returns her gaze to the keys. "Though -- sorry for assuming -- she did seem like the type to do that. Let go, for the next generation."

A brief chuckle later, and Kanon's back to being cheerful. "Hey! It's weird saying that I'm old, but I'm not new!" She hisses, though it's clear from her tone that she isn't being serious. "I've been here for some time already! A millennia at least." She mutters with puffed up cheeks.

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises

”Umm... why is Chanty here?” Time asks.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

He/Him

"Ah, that's easy enough to explain." Kanon smiles affectionately. "Chanty and the rest came to me while I was still Requiem. It's a bit blurry, but I snapped out of my haze when I noticed this huge spurt of cherry-red blood coming towards my face. It was Chanty! It really shocked me; I thought Chanty only had pink blood in her." 

She laughs, patting Chanty on the head once more. "Then, well, I was still in shock. There was murmuring in front of me, but all I could focus on was Chanty and myself." 

"A little later, I could finally register what I was seeing again. Chanty was asleep, and there were a bunch of corpses in front of me! Five...? Five." Kanon lifts up her glassy arm and orally counts the fingers. "I, V, VII, IX, XI. Five. Those were the symbols that ingrained their selves onto my skin. Or what was left of it anyway."

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises

"Well, if there's anything I've learned from this past experience, it's to avoid branding anyone else." Kanon casts a melancholy look at the rotting corpses beyond the stage. "Depression really limits your mindset, but... it's no excuse to cost lives, especially of that many. And now if I want to go back to normal, I have to get the rest of them too."

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises

"I, V, VII, IX, XI..." Autumn echoed, lost in thought. Her eyes betrayed her shock and looked a little sad. "Aside from Chanty... they're all dead...?"  Lovina, Fleur, Carol, and Ms. T?

• Posted at:

{Autumn Librarian}

Just call me Autumn!

Books, and Video Games

"I got no clue what those numbers mean but they sound important to you guys." Leci said

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#NoForumRuler

"Better late than never then." Oblivious to Autumn's sadness, Kanon carefully eases Chanty off of her thighs and stands up. Her legs wobble and clatter against the stone floor. 

"I think you've met Miss Lovina?" Kanon makes her way to one of the corpses. "She saved you from a bom-- Ah! Her arm broke!" Squealing, she drops the former maid's arm like a sack of coals. 

Chanty's body slides off the seat and onto the floor, near Autumn's feet. 

"Her face still looks so scary..." Kanon shudders, carefully moving the arm back to its rightful place. "I didn't expect her to do what she did, but I guess it ended up alright."

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises

"I have another question... what happened to your limbs?" Time asks.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

He/Him

"Ah-!" Despairing at Lovina's corpse, Autumn looked speechless. Taking a moment to take a deep breath and regain her composure, she closed her eyes. "What did she do...?" she asked, her voice still shaky. "W-What did she save me from...?"

• Posted at:

{Autumn Librarian}

Just call me Autumn!

Books, and Video Games

"Hm? Oh, don't you remember? When I was Requiem, the skin on my arms and legs rotted off pretty early on. I had to find something to replace what I lost." Kanon replies cheerfully, trying in vain to drag the corpses closer.

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises

"Oh... now that you tell me about it, I do remember now. Sorry, I'm just a busy deity." Time says, not really knowing what to do with the corpses.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

He/Him

"Ah, no. Lovina saved Leci. It was at the end of Phoebe's wedding I believe." Kanon closes her eyes, hands resting on the corpse's shoulder. "I'm not sure what happened myself to be honest. But... I think..." She shakes her head, exasperated. "Like I said, I was in shock for most of it. I do know one thing for sure though; I only stabbed Chanty. I think... Lovina did the rest." The goddess gently nudged one of the dragonfly wings sprouting from the corpse's back.

"There were seven people here originally. The last two must've escaped." Her hands squishes into the rotten flesh as she uses it to regain her balance. "I want to know where they went, and what happened while I was in my daze. Could you guys help me?" Kanon reaches out with her blood-smeared hand. "There's a section in the Temple of the Sky specifically designated to store memories. I think that it will help. One of the surviving Marked individuals are there too."

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises

"What will you do once, you find them?" Time asks.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

He/Him

1 ,