SkyClan, ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan and ShadowClan have fallen beneath the largest storm the Clans had ever seen...

After the collapse of the five clans, cats left over from the clans had discovered how to make music and formed a new clan- SongClan.

In SongClan, it's almost just like a normal clan, with casual rankings, tradition, codes, etc.

EXCEPT that there are two types of cats based on which abillity they have better; Singers or Strummers.

Singers are cats who can sing/use their voice better, but can't play the Strumming Webs very well.

Strummers are cats who can use the Strumming Webs better, but they can't sing very well.

The Strumming Webs are a set of long, thin vine-like cobwebs of different lengths lined up in a den. When one of them is played, it creates a certain note/pitch. The shorter the string, the higher the pitch. It's basically like a guitar, but for cats. In order to strum the Strumming Webs, you just use one of your claws to strum the web and it creates a note. Tearing apart one of these webs on purpose is punishable by exile.

An Apprentice Ceremony involves a kit going up to both a random rock to try singing and the Strumming Webs to try strumming. If they sing better, they're classified as a Singer. If they play the Strumming Webs better, they're classified as a Strummer.

With the arise of Echostar came a new era for the clan; an era of discrimination. Strummers can no longer become high-ranking cats and usually have more to do than Singers. Will the Strummers arise in rebellion? Or will Singers keep their oppressive reign?

THE CODE

Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from outside SongClan, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in hostility.
Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating. Singer elders, queens, kits, apprentices and warriors are fed before Strummer elders, queens, kits, apprentices and warriors.
Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice. They must attempt to play the Strumming Webs and attempt to sing to receive their respective classification and rank in the Clan. If they sing better, they're a Singer. If they play the Strumming Webs better, they're a Strummer.
Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice. They also must be a Singer.
The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled.
After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh. They must be a Singer.
Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from outside SongClan. However, when saving kits within SongClan, always save the Singer kit first.
The word of the Clan Leader is the warrior code.
An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
Don't kill cats from within SongClan, your own Clan.

Outsiders shall be brought to Echostar immediately and have to join the Clan, whether they want to or not.

Purposely tearing apart the Strumming Webs will result in exile. Accidentally tearing them apart means your punishment is up to the Clan Leader.

Strummers may not become any rank above Senior Warrior. This means they cannot become Elders, Deputies, Medicine Cats, Medicine Cat Apprentices or Leaders.

SongClan must have a steady and strong population. Leaving is strictly forbidden and may result in death or imprisonment. Rebellion is also punishable by death or imprisonment.

THE RULES

- You may have rebellious cats, yes! But true rebellions can only be formed later in the FWRP.

- No Mary Sues or Gary Stus. Balance your cats and give them flaws.

- Know that kits with the abillity to not be able to Strum or Sing are usually abandoned.

- Prophecies may only be confirmed by me. No making up prophecies yourself.

- No fleeing the clan the moment the FWRP starts.

- No powerplaying (ripping limbs out without permission/controlling others' characters) or metagaming (referring to out-of-rp info, e.g. bio, in rp to give info to your cat. For example; Cat A: "Hey! Cat B! You're having a forbidden relationship!" Cat B: "How do you know?" Cat A: "It says in your bio you're mates with a rogue!" Cat A would be metagaming.).

- The code is the amount of times the word "Cat" is said in the rules, including this time. Put the amount in white ink in Other.

- Evil cats are allowed, but don't go killing cats the moment the RP begins.

- No special powers unless allowed by me.

- Outsiders are open for now, but I want as little as possible. If there are too many outsiders, I will temporarily close them until SongClan becomes larger.

- Max of 7 cats. Only one high rank and only one outsider.

- I'll allow Moon as a prefix and a suffix.

- LGBTQ+ is completely allowed! This includes trans/genderfluid cats.

- I'll allow forbidden relationships, but know that if your character doesn't hide enough of the evidence, they can be found out.

- No killing Echostar, the deputy, the medicine cat or the med apprentice for now.

- Get permission to severely injure or kill.

- If you make a kit when there are no queens, you must make a Queen to be a mother to that kit, biological or foster.

- Follow the forum guidelines.

- These rules may be changed by me at any time.

- I have the right to kick you from the FWRP and/or decline your form.

- Any questions? Ask me.

- No code here! Read the rules.

- Have fun!

THE SPOTS

SONGCLAN

LEADER Echostar - Silver tabby she-cat (Singer, Wild)

DEPUTY Will be chosen by Echostar in the start-up thread, will be a Singer

MEDICINE CAT Saved - Sorrel, must be a Singer

APPRENTICE, Open! Must be a Singer

WARRIORS (Toms & she-cats without kits)

Unlimited, Open

APPRENTICES (More than six moons of age, in training to become warriors)

Adderpaw - Light brownish-grey tom with blue eyes (Strummer, Wild)

Unlimited, Open

QUEENS (She-cats expecting or nursing kits)

Unlimited, Open

ELDERS (Former warriors and queens, now retired)

Silvercall - Solid silver she-cat with green eyes (Singer, Wild)

CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS

Unlimited, Open (this WILL close for a while if we get too many outsiders. please, I want as little outsiders as possible)

THE FORM

* = optional

Name:

Outsider or SongClan?:

Rank (e.g. warrior, apprentice; NOT SINGER OR STRUMMER):

Singer or Strummer? (Ignore this if outsider):

Living Place (ignore this if SongClan, Living Place idea inspired by Future):

Sexuality:

Pronouns*:

Appearance (minimum 2 sentences, descriptiveness is encouraged):

Personality (minimum 2 sentences, descriptiveness is encouraged):

Crush*:

Mate*:

Kits*:

Theme Song* (sorry, I love theme songs):

Backstory*:

Other:

My forms will (hopefully) be made later. Have fun!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

l d

☆ forum scottish fold I guess

☆ queen of disappearing for like forever

☆ empress of lowercase aesthetic

☆ also queen of fugitive plots

☆ atheist

owo's my alt. don't question it

lol scroll down

Ok, thanks for saving my spot Wild! I'll also save a kit, a Queen, and a rogue. I'll have my forms in soon! Also, you know my situation with my device right? The number is encoded here: 1 like cats. They're cute. 3xtremelely cute. 1 4150 11k3 d0g5. Hope you understand... Just trying to obey the rules to the best of my ability...
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

i got onto a computer to change my siggy

My threads: Homethread (/1327524), Do Threads Really die? (/1329047), Captured WOF rp (/329168), Make me luagh and I'll star your post (/329285),

BFF: Skye.

Huzzah for new siggies!

Name: Preypaw (whisker)

Sexuality / Romanticism: Omnisexual aromantic

Pronouns: changing constantly; most commonly she / her

Outsider or SongClan: SongClan

Strummer or Singer: Singer

Appearance: Preypaw is a black, orange, white, and brick-red dappled cat with amber eyes. They have the sleek build of a runner, but fierce strength is hidden underneath the lacking muscle.

Personality: Preypaw is terribly manipulative and disloyal, often speculating about leading cats down dark paths. They easily influence others, telling them what glory darkness can offer them. They are angered easily, however, and refuse to take no as an answer.

Theme Song(s): eVeRyBoDy WaNtS tO rUlE tHe WoRlD - Lorde; The Devil Within - Digital Daggers

Other: 13?? don't trust me with counting 

rUN IT'S PREYWHISKER REINCARNATED

• Posted at:

Future

Secretary of the Illuminati

she he thexe }

LGBTQ+

BI AND PROUD!

The world is more than just straight and squiggly.

"When did we stop thinking

and start with only doing?"

oops i did it again

the kitten sitting on princess crimmy's head

WAIT IF I REINCARNATED PREYWHISKER --

Name: Tawnypaw (whisker)

Sexuality / Romanticism: Asexual aromantic

Pronouns: he / him

Strummer or Singer: Strummer (decent with singing, though)

Appearance: Tawnypaw is a tawny-, gold-, brown-, and white-mottled tom with amber eyes. His most notable markings out of his "color splotches" are the big tawny splotch on his spine, the gold one circling his right eye, the tawny one next to the eye spot that also covers the ear, the brown splotch on the underside of his tail, the splotch that more or less makes his front left paw brown, and the gold splash of color on his right shoulder.

Personality: Tawnypaw is kind and sweet, as well as a wistful daydreamer. He helps out whenever he can, and is very overprotective.

Theme Song: I Lived - OneRepublic

Other: Dunno if the code still applies since this is my second character? Regardless, Tawnypaw is, unfortunately, Preypaw's brother. What an odd reincarnated life he has to live.

• Posted at:

Future

she he thexe }

LGBTQ+

BI AND PROUD!

oops i did it again

@sorrel: er, alrighty! saved!

@future: accepted! (even if the number was 1 off)

• Posted at:

l d

☆ atheist

lol scroll down

Save a warrior!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her or They/Them

>Queen of angst and water<

There's an awful lot of awful things

We could be thinking of,

But for just one day

Let's only think about love

Name: Driftpaw

Outsider or SongClan?: SongClan

Singer or Strummer? (Ignore this if outsider): Singer

Sexuality: Straight

Pronouns: he, him

Appearance: Driftpaw is a light gray-and-white spotted tom with amber eyes and rather large ears. He has darker gray speckles along his spine and tail, and a small scar above his eye; his build is small, thin, and unassuming, rather like him. 

Personality: Driftpaw is a calm, quiet introvert who likes to think that things are better than they truly are. He's not a fighter, preferring to settle arguments by talking it out; even though he tries to be kind, he's scared and cowardly, afraid of being punished or being judged. He tries to do what is right and be diligent, obeying Echostar no matter what, but also thinks that treating Strummers this way is wrong- not that he'd ever speak up about that...

Crush: Open

Backstory: Although he and his sibling were very close as kits, their relationship became strained after their apprenticeship ceremony- Driftpaw became a Singer and his sister a Strummer. She asked him whether he was brave enough to leave the Clan with her for a better life, but Driftpaw refused, fearful of what would happen if Echostar caught them. Angry and bitter, his sister screamed at him and stormed away. Now they rarely talk- but despite the argument, Driftpaw is still scared for her...

Other: *coughcoughtlcparallelcough* 10 or 6, depending which way you count it.

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff

Are you black?

Are you white? 

Aren't we all the same inside?

#silvernet

cricket's my child, don't judge

Save Deputy!

• Posted at:

☾Halo

Catholic  

Luana/Lulu

I call dibs on Gally (oh and Harry Hook)! 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages and over 2,100 posts.

@ts: saved!
@inkblot: accepted!

• Posted at:

l d

☆ atheist

lol scroll down

@luana: the deputy can't be saved, since echostar will choose a random warrior during the starting thread. I'll save a warrior for you, though!

• Posted at:

l d

☆ atheist

lol scroll down

could I save med cat apprentice?

• Posted at:

~ Winter ~

{ ShHeThe}    

* Writer/Artist *    #FERP  #Blicket

Name: Poppyfire

Outsider or SongClan?: SongClan

Singer or Strummer?: Singer

Living Place: elder'sden lol

Sexuality: she gay dude stop it lol

Pronouns*: she/her

Appearance: A tall torbie with big paws and a short tail. Small dark amber eyes, a nick in her right ear. Her fur is usually very well groomed.

Personality: Poppyfire is known as someone you don't want to cross; she is the first to offer help to a friend and the last to offer mercy to an enemy. Ever since her mate, Tawny, died, she has become more mellow. She is super loyal to the Clan and believes the unity of all the cats is more important than anything else. She still has a sharp tongue and isn't one to back down from confrontation, however for some unknown reason she has backed off considerably. While it has been a bit of a concern to some of her Clanmates, most cats believe it's just the old age getting to her. As far as the singer/strummer tensions go, she loves singing although she isn't as good at it anymore and while she appriciates what the strummers do, she thinks the singers have more skill.

Crush*: none

Mate*: once was a calico she-cat named Tawny

Kits*: none

Theme Song* (sorry, I love theme songs): years years bears by dodie and tom rosenthal

Backstory*:  Poppykit had a normal kit life, and dreamed of being a singer since day one. She had a sister named Alyssumkit, and the two were inseparable up until apprenticeship. Alyssumpaw became a strummer while Poppypaw became a singer. While they still hung out when they could, their seperate roles lead them to develop a slight distaste for one another, although neither would say it. Alyssumpaw ended up dying when she and a patrol she was on stumbled upon a fox. Poppypaw was heartbroken, and began to grow snappier and colder, and steadfastly loyal to her Clan. She became a well-respected warrior, which was almost ruined. She stumbled upon Tawny in the woods when she was around 34 moons old and although she knew she should have chased her away, she didn't. They grew close, Poppyfire believing that Tawny understood her more than anyone in SongClan did. They were happy for a long time, and undiscovered, and they fell into a relationship slowly but surely. It was good, and then other SongClan cats discovered Tawny. She refused to leave the area and the patrol chased her down. Poppyfire was heartbroken, and although she had spent much of her life happy because of Tawny, she knew she could never express her grief and sudden lonliness. She was 62 when this happened and she then retired from her warrior duties.

Other: i think it was 14 but i cant remember and i dont want to count again

Name: Leafwhisker

Outsider or SongClan?: SongClan

Singer or Strummer?: Strummer

Living Place: warrior's den

Sexuality: bi

Pronouns*: she/her

Appearance: Brown spotted bengal tabby with deep green eyes. She has a long tail and small paws, and her fur is often disheaveled.

Personality: Fierce and somewhat hotheaded, but completely devoted to the cats she cares about. Can easily get frustrated, and will take it out on the nearest cat (verbally!!) in an instant. She hates making others sad or scared and is trying to control herself more. She loves being around other cats. She is very vocal about how the strummers are treated.

Crush*: see below

Mate*: shes not Really open for love stuff for oorp reasons sorry

Kits*: none

Theme Song* (sorry, I love theme songs): The Only Exception by Paramore still for oorp reasons? but i guess in this rp Big Houses by Squalloscope

Backstory*: Leafkit was always rambunctous as a kit, along with her brother Bristlekit and Boulderkit. Her mother was a singer and gave Leafkit singing lessons that she never wanted. She never noticed that she never gave Bristlekit and Boulderkit these lessons. Much to her mother's distaste, Bristlekit became a singer, Leafkit a strummer, and Boulderkit had very little talent. Leafkit didn't know what happened to him, but she found out later in her apprenticeship. She was outraged, and began to notice more and more the differences of how singers and strummers were treated. She was always very vocal about it which has led her to be pretty unpopular in the Clan.

Other: i love this dumb cat, i think it was 14

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

to live is heaven

@winter: saved!

@icarus: accepted! (yay, you got the number right!)

• Posted at:

l d

☆ atheist

lol scroll down

~Name: Fernjoy. ~Gender: female. ~Age: 26 moons. ~Outsider of SongClan?: SongClan. ~Rank: Medicine Cat. ~Singer of Strummer?: Singer. ~Sexuality: straight. ~Pronouns: she, her. ~Appearance: she is a beautiful golden-brown she-cat with some white speckles. She is lean and pretty, with short fur. Her eyes are brown. ~Personality: she is kind and sweet, but very sensitive. She is empathetic, and knows her herbs, but she is clumsy, and that has lead to disasters (see Glowspirit's form). ~Crush: N/A. ~Theme Song: fight song. ~Other: ahem, see previous post. ________________________ ~Name: Glowspirit. ~Gender: female. ~Age: 25 moons. ~Outsider or SongClan?: SongClan. ~Rank: Queen. ~Singer or Strunmer?: strummer. ~Sexuality: straight. ~Pronouns: she, her. ~Appearance: she is a light brown tabby she-cat, with white paws, chin, ears, and tailtip. She has yellow eyes. Her back left leg is crippled, sticking out at an awkward position. She is used to this wound, though, and can walk and run, but not climb. ~Personality: she is adventurous and outgoing, and is very talkative. She can be rude and arrogant, but always sticks to her friends and family. ~Crush: hehe, Thistle. ~Mate: Thistle. But shhhhhh you don't know. ~Kits: Pebblekit. Shhhhh you don't know. ~Theme Song: Stitches. ~Backstory: she grew up pretty normally; became a natural strummer, had a crush, got over said crush... Until one day when she was about 10 moons old. She was exploring, and met a Tom named Thistle. He led her on an adventure... But she broke her leg after tripping and falling off a log over a ravine (not too deep of a ravine), and she was led to SongClan again by Thistle. They said he just saw her like this, with a broken leg, out of the territory, and decided to help. So, at the time, Fernjoy was an apprentice. She was good at healing, but hadn't treated broken bones before, so her mentor let her try on Glowspirit... Fern messed up, healed it wrong, and now Glowspirit is stuck this way... She continued to visit Thistle, though, and eventually had a kit with him. Realizing she couldn't just bring home a kit of a rogue, she said she found the kit near the border and decided to raise it. She became a permanent Queen because of her wound, helping with birthing and taking care of kits. ~Other: __________________________ ~Name: Thistle. ~Gender: male. ~Age: 29 moons. ~Outsider or SongClan?: Outsider. ~Living Place: in an abandoned Badger den, a short trek away from the SongClan border. ~Sexuality: straight. ~Pronouns: he, him, his. ~Appearance: sleek and black and muscly. He has one white paw (back right), and blue eyes. His fit is very fluffy. ~Personality: he is serious most of the time, but he can be funny. He is a good leader, and a caring mate. He can have visions of glory, though, and is just the tiniest (huge) bit evil. ~Crush: Um mate, Glowspirit. ~Mate: Glowspirit. ~Kits: Pebblekit. ~Theme song: Centuries. ~Backstory: pretty same as Glowspirit, but he grew up with no one but his older sister, Break, who died when he was barely apprentice age. From then on he had to survive alone... Until he met Glow. ~Other: ________________________ ~Name: Pebblekit (will decide his warrior name when the time comes). ~Gender: male. ~Age: 5 moons. ~Outsider or SongClan?: SongClan. ~Rank: kit. ~Singer or Strummer: TBD. ~Sexuality: TBD. ~Pronouns: him, he, his. ~Appearance: gray-brown, very fluffy. He has some tabby markings on his forehead and tail, and has white paws. Blue eyes. ~Personality: he is like his mother; adventurous and talkative, but also likes his father; a leader, and reserved. He is also clumsy. ~Theme song: TBD. ~Other:
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

My threads: Homethread (/1327524), Do Threads Really die? (/1329047), Captured WOF rp (/329168), Make me luagh and I'll star your post (/329285),

Huzzah for new siggies!

@sorrel: maybe add a few more flaws to fernjoy. plus, you forgot something in other.

• Posted at:

l d

☆ atheist

lol scroll down

please save a strummer apprentice!

• Posted at:

I am a proud W.E.I.R.D. Cat!

W.ay way way to great

E.ven better than cupcakes

I.'m not weird, I'm extremely weird! 

R.at, cat, dog, candy, mythical creature lover 

D.o or do not, there is no try. -Yoda.

Save a queen and an apprentice!

• Posted at:

Confidence 

Siggy under construction (aka I don't know what to put here)

I love revlis

#scalyottersneedmorelove! 

@weird & confidence: saved!

• Posted at:

l d

☆ atheist

lol scroll down

Save two apprentices (one singer, and one strummer!)

• Posted at:

Cormorant

ML FWRPAnnabel Fuhns/Cassowary (Kwamii: Cassii)

GGaD FWRP: Cormorant, goddess of migration, empathy and tranquility

Name: Kestrelpaw (talon)

Rank (e.g. warrior, apprentice; NOT SINGER OR STRUMMER): Apprentice

Singer or Strummer? (Ignore this if outsider): Strummer

Sexuality: Polysexual Polyromantic

Pronouns*:  She/Her or They/Them, depending on mood

Appearance (minimum 2 sentences, descriptiveness is encouraged): Kestrelpaw is a black and ginger tortiseshell cat, with no white spots except for a flick on their chest. Their fur is medium length and their eyes are an green color with yellow flecks. Their build is more skinny and tall, with slight muscle to it. Their fur is rather fluffy as well.

Personality (minimum 2 sentences, descriptiveness is encouraged):  Kestrelpaw is somewhat shy and reclusive to others, and has little self-esteem because of being a strummer and not a singer. They tend not to speak up and can be a little awkward to others she doesn't know well, but can also be a voice of reason to others at this point. When she does grow to trust someone, however, her true personality shines: a fierce, rebellious, and intelligent cat, almost like a wild tiger trapped in a cage. All she's doing is waiting for her chance to strike...

Crush*: Open!

Mate*: N/A

Kits*: N/A

Theme Song* (sorry, I love theme songs): TBD

Backstory*: TBD

Other: 13

Name: Copperstone

Rank (e.g. warrior, apprentice; NOT SINGER OR STRUMMER): Warrior

Sexuality: Pansexual Panromantic

Pronouns*: He/him

Appearance (minimum 2 sentences, descriptiveness is encouraged): Copperstone is a ginger tom with a white belly and tail-tip. His fur is short and his build is muscular and stocky. His eyes are a shade of amber, and his paw pads and nose are pink.

Personality (minimum 2 sentences, descriptiveness is encouraged): Copperstone is a calm and laid-back tom, tending to go with the flow and doesn't usually have a plan. He tends to be a peacemaker of sorts; he settle disputes between singers and strummers. He can be a bit naiive and a bit of a pushover, though, and he does hold long grudges when they come up. He's also a little prideful and not the smartest cat.

Crush*: Open!

Mate*: Open!

Theme Song* (sorry, I love theme songs): TBD

Backstory*: TBD

Other: 13

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her or They/Them

We could be thinking of,

But for just one day

uG NO WHITE INK-

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her or They/Them

We could be thinking of,

But for just one day

@ts: accepted!

• Posted at:

l d

☆ atheist

lol scroll down

@cormorant: saved!

Name: Adderpaw

Singer or Strummer? (Ignore this if outsider): Strummer

Sexuality: Pansexual Biromantic

Pronouns*: He/him/his (is okay with they/them)

Appearance (minimum 2 sentences, descriptiveness is encouraged): Adderpaw is a solid light brownish-grey tom with short, soft fur and a softer, short-furred, long tail. His eyes are a shiny blue, as blue as the lake itself, and he has an average body build. He's small in size, smaller than the usual 8-moon-old apprentice, and it's likely he'll stay this size for the rest of his life.

Personality (minimum 2 sentences, descriptiveness is encouraged): Adderpaw is highly antisocial. He used to be super happy and excited and all that; his dream was to become a Singer and reach the high ranks and eventually become leader. This dream was crushed when he discovered he was a Strummer. Now, he curls up in his den and refuses to do most of his apprentice duties. His train of thought usually drifts to what went wrong with his life.

Crush*: TBD

Theme Song* (sorry, I love theme songs): Welcome Home - Radical Face

Backstory*: Adderpaw used to be a hyper, happy-go-lucky little kit. He was born to the Singers Littlepoppy and Buzzardwhisker along with his sister Bramblekit. Adderkit thought he was going to be a Singer. His family were all Singers and he wanted to be a Singer, so why wouldn't he be one? But at their apprentice ceremony, Adderkit- now Adderpaw- turned out to be a Strummer, while Bramblekit was a Singer. He was crushed; Littlepoppy, Buzzardwhisker and Bramblepaw immediately began to turn their backs on, disown and shun Adderpaw. This drove Adderpaw to stay in the Apprentices' Den all day, not eating anything. His parents were killed defending Bramblepaw from a fox attack in which Bramblepaw also died from, which didn't affect Adderpaw, since he'd grown so much hatred for his family that he didn't even sit vigil for them after their deaths.

Other: read the rules ;)

• Posted at:

l d

☆ atheist

lol scroll down

up

• Posted at:

l d

☆ atheist

lol scroll down

Time for me to indulge in my adoration for designing entire characters based off names. Save a rogue, an apprentice, a queen and a warrior! since my love for rogues isn't as prevalent here letsgo

• Posted at:

Quail / Beetle, either works

^^vv<>A

My interests are like tectonic plates - I pretend to be smart with them but I'm not. Oh, and they're constantly shifting. (she/her)

#blicket

bump.mp4

• Posted at:

l d

☆ atheist

lol scroll down

Name: Hazelpaw

Outsider or SongClan?: Songclan

Sexuality: heterosexual 

Pronouns*: she / her

Appearance (minimum 2 sentences, descriptiveness is encouraged): Hazelpaw’s whole body is black except for some thin white stripes down her paws. She has striking cobalt blue eyes, and she is very nimble able to leap from tree to tree with almost no trouble.

Personality (minimum 2 sentences, descriptiveness is encouraged): Hazelpaw is kind of shy, but she is a complete loyalist to the Songclan code. She would never disobey the songclan on purpose. She only does what she thinks would be best for the Clan and Everyone else. Hazelpaw is also a very beautiful singer, she does not like singing in front of other cats. It sort of embarrasses her. 

Crush*: Driftpaw (if thats okay)

Mate*: none

Kits*: none

Theme Song* (sorry, I love theme songs) (me too): Good Time, Owl City

Other: none

• Posted at:

Firefly

The Twice Moonborn Nightwing

#Moonbli

#Turtlejou

#Blicket

Join my RP! /331757

Free WOF OC Name (Daily): Frost

Name: Branchtail (wOaH I’m renaming my original warriors character) 

Rank (e.g. warrior, apprentice; NOT SINGER OR STRUMMER): Warrior

Living Place (ignore this if SongClan, Living Place idea inspired by Future): SongClan, Yes I’m ignoring this

Pronouns*: She/her/etc.

Appearance (minimum 2 sentences, descriptiveness is encouraged): Branchtail has long, brown fur, the color of tree bark. Her paws and tail tip fade into black, as if her body were a tree branch and it’s ends were burnt by a fire. She has forest green eyes.

Personality (minimum 2 sentences, descriptiveness is encouraged): Branchtail is a rather calm cat, who enjoys when everything is just fine. She often freaks out a little when something happens, especially if it could possibly be dangerous to another cat, but she’s been working on this. She enjoys her job as a Singer, but she hates when she’s in the middle of a song and she’s interrupted. So, in summary, she is a cat who is usually calm and listening, but can get angry or worried pretty easily and quickly if something happens.

Crush*: Hm... might happen later. (SUNFEATHER SUNFEATHER)

Mate*: Nope.

Kits*: No.

Theme Song* (sorry, I love theme songs): NOOOOO

Backstory*: Um, nothing really, except she’s pretty bad with strings and had a nice voice, so that’s why she’s a Singer.

Name: Sunfeather

Outsider or SongClan?: Outsider

Rank (e.g. warrior, apprentice; NOT SINGER OR STRUMMER): Outsider; warrior aged 

Singer or Strummer? (Ignore this if outsider): Outsider

Living Place (ignore this if SongClan, Living Place idea inspired by Future): He lives under the roots of a fallen tree, with some more plant material he placed around this area himself. So, he lives on his own in a small, cozy den in some woods just outside of SongClan territory.

Pronouns*: He/Him/etc.

Appearance (minimum 2 sentences, descriptiveness is encouraged): Sunfeather is a large, long-haired tom, his fur being fluffy and orange. He has some tabby-like white patterns around his body, which are especially apparent around his face and on his tail. His eyes are amber.

Personality (minimum 2 sentences, descriptiveness is encouraged): Sunfeather is very distrustful of SongClan cats, and hates SongClan for something in his past. Any cats who get to know him know that he has no musical talent and is a great fighter and hunter. He can be protective of anyone he cares about, and can act with kindness once he’s certain that the cat he had met is trustworthy. He is rather impulsive, and often attacks any cats who come close without thinking about what he’s doing.

Crush*: Hm... might happen later (BRANCHTAIL BRANCHTAIL)

Mate*: Nope.

Kits*: No.

Theme Song* (sorry, I love theme songs): why does this section exist again?

Backstory*: He was abandoned as a kit from SongClan, as he had no musical talent. He was miraculously able to find a way to survive on his own, and soon developed a deep hatred for SongClan. He taught himself how to hunt and fight, and became his strongest self. He lives hidden from SongClan, but he  still hopes he could meet a cat who would be willing to know about the unfairness of SongClan.

Might make some more soon.

• Posted at:

Quartz

Female/She/Her

I'm bearded dragon!

In the clothing store, no one will tell you the whole world is changing. In the grocery store, someone will tell you that what changed is YOU.

-bill wurtz

FoTP Team Friends: Fennec, Neptune

@quail: saved!

@firefly: you're missing something in other. and maybe add some more flaws to hazelpaw?

• Posted at:

l d

☆ atheist

lol scroll down

@Wild: 13. Also, Fernjoy is bad at understanding emotions, and snaps under pressure.
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

Huzzah for new siggies!

Name: Hazelpaw

Outsider or SongClan?: Songclan

Sexuality: heterosexual 

Pronouns*: she / her

Appearance (minimum 2 sentences, descriptiveness is encouraged): Hazelpaw’s whole body is black except for some thin white stripes down her paws. She has striking cobalt blue eyes, and she is very nimble able to leap from tree to tree with almost no trouble. She has a scar she got when she was a kitten across her left eye.

Personality (minimum 2 sentences, descriptiveness is encouraged): Hazelpaw is kind of shy, but she is a complete loyalist to the Songclan code. She would never disobey the songclan on purpose. She only does what she thinks would be best for the Clan and Everyone else. Hazelpaw is also a very beautiful singer, she does not like singing in front of other cats. It sort of embarrasses her. Hazelpaw can be reckless at times, approaching a stranger before thinking if its safe.

Crush*: Driftpaw (if thats okay)

Theme Song* (sorry, I love theme songs) (me too): Good Time, Owl City

Other: 13? PoV

• Posted at:

Firefly

The Twice Moonborn Nightwing

#Moonbli

#Turtlejou

#Blicket

Join my RP! /331757

Free WOF OC Name (Daily): Frost

@sorrel/firefly/quartz: all accepted!

• Posted at:

l d

☆ atheist

lol scroll down

Name: Ferretflower

Singer or Strummer?: Strummer

Sexuality: Heteroromantic Heterosexual

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Appearance: Ferretflower is a brown she-cat. Though she is mostly a pale color, almost white, she has darker speckles markings around her eyes and hing legs. These give her the faint illusion of a ferret’s appearance, which is helped by the black patterns around her front paws and ears. Ferretflower has bright amber eyes, and her fur is short and thin. Her ears have notably rounded tips.

Personality: Ferretflower is a motherly, amiable cat. Even as an apprentice, she was the “queen-friend,” always fussing over her fellow apprentices and making sure they got rest. She’s friendly and compassionate and forgiving – some might say too much so, as this could very well cause herself or others to get hurt. She’s a firm believer in innocent-unless-proven-guilty, and has been known to take the code a bit leniently – though never in serious situations, and it hasn’t warranted too much suspicion in her direction. She tends to be patient, though this runs out very abruptly, resulting in a sudden... episode.

Mate: Morningwatcher

Kits: None, but expecting

Other: N/A 14

Name: Morningwatcher

Singer or Strummer?: Singer

Sexuality: Biromantic bisexual

Pronouns: He/Him/His

Appearance: Morningwatcher is a pale grey, almost white, with actual white patterns running under the fur by his front paws. He has a small scar just under his right eye, and his eyes are gold. Morningwatcher’s fur is short but thick and soft, and his muzzle is notably short.

Personality: Morningwatcher is a very “neutral” sort of cat. He’s not polite, but not rude either. Sure, he won’t maul a rogue on sight, but you can bet there’s no bargaining with him either. He has a sense of humor, but it’s still difficult to make him laugh. Morningwatcher can be low-empathy. His morals are very strict – there’s right and there’s wrong, and there’s no moral gray. (Well, maybe there is. But that’s only in very specific and rare situations.)

Mate: Ferretflower

Kits: None, though his mate is expecting

Other: Apprentice is Thistlepaw. 14

Name: Thistlepaw (Thistledust)

Sexuality: Panromantic Pansexual

Pronouns: He/Him/His

Appearance: Thistlepaw is a notably large cat, with long legs yet a thin structure. His fur is short, thin and soft. His fur has a base of white, with notable tan and brown stripes on his face, legs and tail and spots down his back. His eyes are a pale blue-green color.

Personality: Thistlepaw is a hopeless romantic – he’s entranced by the concept of love, and seems to develop a new crush every time he sees a new cat. He can be impulsive and overenthusiastic, and it’s hard for him to grasp the severity of any given situation. He uses laughter and comedy as a coping mechanism for negativity, so it can be difficult to tell when he;s feeling positive or when it’s a ruse. He’s hesitant to accept help or open up about his issues to other.

Crush: There seems to be a new one every day

Other: Bengal. Mentor is Morningwatcher. 14

Name: Dewy Grass

Outsider or SongClan?: Outsider

Living Place: No permanent residence

Sexuality: Homoromantic Homosexual

Pronouns: She/her (they/them also accepted, though not preferred)

Appearance: Dewy Grass has long, thick brown fur that fluffs out in a mane around her neck. She is a brown tabby, with a lighter chest, paws and mane, and her ears are slightly tufted. Dewy Grass is notably large, and her eyes are a green color reminiscent of that of the new-leaf grass. She’s thin and malnourished.

Personality: Dewy Grass is shy. She’s quiet, and tends to avoid other cats, SongClan or not. Even when she learns to trust other cats, she never opens up, internalizing most emotion. She’s ruled mainly by fear, which is probably how she’s managed not to get caught by warriors.

Other: Maine Coon. Terrible hunter. In everything Warriors-related anything I have the character with the tragic backstory and… well here you go. 14

• Posted at:

Quail / Beetle, either works

^^vv<>A

My interests are like tectonic plates - I pretend to be smart with them but I'm not. Oh, and they're constantly shifting. (she/her)

#blicket

@quail: accepted!

• Posted at:

l d

☆ atheist

lol scroll down

Name: Violapaw (leaf)

Sexuality: Asexual

Pronouns*: She/Her/They

Appearance: Violapaw is a slightly fluffy, pale gray she-cat. Her eyes are dark blue-green colored, and pretty wide. She has a long tail that basically weighs her down everywhere she goes. Her legs are extremely short for a normal cats’, so she decided she could be a medicine cat apprentice. To top it all off, the prefix “Viola-” comes from the spot on her back the looks kind of like a viola flower.

Personality: Violapaw is a spicy, salty, and sarcastic medicine cat that will go no bound to yell out what she believes is right, even to kits. She can get pretty angry when someone accuses her, her Clanmates, or her Clan altogether. She often takes the lead to many things nobody can decide on and won’t change her side or argument at all until the argument is challenged. At that point, she will start to make up as many reasons as she can to defend herself. Other than that, Violapaw is hardworking and gentle with her patience. She find omens from StarClan. Sometimes, she will sit in her den and think about what a prophecy means for days. (What can I say? She’s Omenwatcher’s reincarnation.)

Crush*: N/A

Mate*: N/A

Theme Song* (sorry, I love theme songs): Caravan Palace - Aftermath

Backstory*: I’m working on it.

• Posted at:

~ Winter ~

{ ShHeThe}    

* Writer/Artist *    #FERP  #Blicket

could I enter some kits with an NPC mom and dad or no

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Wisteria

Lotus

Aura

Destiny

Proud Catholic

Come and join me

Running from all of reality

Thingy of the week: Buy the Stars Warriors MAP

@winter: accepted!

@zodiac: I guess I'll allow it, but this means that the npc mom and dad can be controlled by basically anyone. since, yknow, they're npcs.

SONGCLAN

LEADER Echostar - Silver tabby she-cat (Singer, Wild)

APPRENTICE, Preypaw

DEPUTY Will be chosen by Echostar in the start-up thread, will be a Singer

MEDICINE CAT Fernjoy (Singer, Sorrel)

APPRENTICE, Violapaw

WARRIORS (Toms & she-cats without kits)

Leafwhisker - Brown spotted bengal tabby she-cat (Strummer, Icarus)

APPRENTICE, Kestrelpaw

Copperstone - Ginger tom with white underbelly and tail-tip (Singer, TS)

APPRENTICE, Driftpaw

Branchtail - Brown she-cat with black paws and tail tip an green eyes (Singer, Quartz)

APPRENTICE, Hazelpaw

Morningwatcher - Pale gray tom with white-tipped paws (Singer, Quail)

APPRENTICE, Thistlepaw

Saved(?) - Zodiac (NPC)

Goldenwhisker - Golden tabby tom with orange eyes (Strummer, Wild)

APPRENTICE, Adderpaw

Unlimited, Open

APPRENTICES (More than six moons of age, in training to become warriors)

Adderpaw - Light brownish-grey tom with blue eyes (Strummer, Wild)

Preypaw - Black, orange, white and brick-red dappled she-cat (Singer, Future)

Tawnypaw - Tawny, gold, brown and white mottled tom (Strummer, Future)

Driftpaw - Light gray-and-white spotted tom with amber eyes (Singer, Inkblot)

Kestrelpaw - Black-and-ginger tortoiseshell she-cat (Strummer, TS)

Hazelpaw - Black she-cat with white paws and cobalt blue eyes (Singer, Firefly)

Thistlepaw - White tom with tan and brown stripes (Singer, Quail)

Violapaw - Pale gray she-cat with wide dark blue-green eyes (Singer, Winter)

Saved - Confidence

Saved - Weird

Saved - Cormorant (2)

Unlimited, Open
APPRENTICES ARE NOW TEMPORARILY CLOSED. We have WAY too many apprentices and too little warriors, so once all the saves are fulfilled or expired, there shall be no more apprentices saved until there are more warriors than apprentices. (Turning apprentices into warriors would also be appreciated, but not required)

QUEENS (She-cats expecting or nursing kits)

Glowspirit - Light brown tabby she-cat with white markings and crippled leg (Strummer, Sorrel - No mate; foster mother to Pebblekit, a gray-brown tabby tom with blue eyes; crippled leg forced her to become a permanent queen)

Ferretflower - Pale she-cat with darker speckles and black-patterned ears and front paws (Strummer, Quail - Mate to Morningwatcher, expecting kits)

Saved - Confidence

Saved(?) - Zodiac (NPC with PC kit)

Unlimited, Open

ELDERS (Former warriors and queens, now retired)

Silvercall - Solid silver she-cat with green eyes (Singer, Wild)

Poppyfire - Torbie she-cat with dark amber eyes (Singer, Icarus)

CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS

Thistle - Black tom with one white paw and blue eyes (Sorrel)

Sunfeather - Orange fluffy tom with white patterns and amber eyes (Quartz)

Dewy Grass - Brown tabby she-cat with fluffier neck fur (Quail)

Unlimited, Open (this WILL close for a while if we get too many outsiders. please, I want as little outsiders as possible)

CATS WITHOUT MENTORS

- Tawnypaw

- Confidence's save

- Cormorant's saves

- Weird's save

Had to make a new character to mentor Adderpaw rip

NEW RULE - Saves last 2 days!

We can start once all apprentices have mentors.

• Posted at:

l d

☆ atheist

lol scroll down

Name: Echostar

Rank (e.g. warrior, apprentice; NOT SINGER OR STRUMMER): Leader

Sexuality: Homoflexible (both sexual and romantic- 90% gals, 10% guys)

Pronouns*: She/her

Appearance (minimum 2 sentences, descriptiveness is encouraged): Echostar is a sleek, soft-furred tabby she-cat with shining blue eyes and silver fur. In terms of fur length, her fur is very short, and she has long, sharp claws. Her ears are large and tufted, and she has a long, whip-like and thin pure-white tail.

Personality (minimum 2 sentences, descriptiveness is encouraged): Echostar is a cold she-cat. She often sticks to the rules, and to herself, she's an ideal moral compass. That is, to her morals. While her rules are unjust, she fully believes it's for the better of the clan and that Strummer cats will some day bring danger to SongClan.

Theme Song* (sorry, I love theme songs): Broken Crown - Mumford & Sons

Other: read the rules :>

• Posted at:

l d

☆ atheist

lol scroll down

i'M REINCARNATING THEM ALLLLL

Name: Rosestreak

Pronouns: she / her

Sexuality / Romanticism: Demisexual omniromantic

Singer or Strummer: Singer

Appearance: Rosestreak is a pinkish-red she-cat with white colorpoints and creamy amber eyes. She has a slim but powerful build.

Personality: Rosestreak is gentle but proud and persistent, never one to give up. When she feels love for someone, she comes to hold them dearly, and will protect them at all costs.

Mate: Ripplecloud

Kits: Pinkit, Smallkit, Tawnypaw, Preypaw

Theme Song(s): Soak Up the Sun - Sheryl Crow

Other: oof

Name: Ripplecloud

Pronouns: he / him

Sexuality / Romanticism: Bisexual aromantic

Singer or Strummer: Strummer

Appearance: Ripplecloud is a blue-gray tabby tom with golden eyes. His build is muscular and powerful, although it hardly reflects his personality.

Personality: Ripplecloud is wise and quiet-minded, always thinking before he speaks. He hates fighting, and will always be the first to suggest retreat.

Mate: Rosestreak

Kits: Pinkit, Smallkit, Tawnypaw, Preypaw

Theme Song(s): unsure

Name: Smallkit (splash)

Pronouns: she / her; he / him

Sexuality / Romanticism: Questioning (omnisexual grayromantic)

Singer or Strummer: Will be Strummer

Appearance: Smallkit is a black cat with countless orange speckles and small brown splashes of color covering her body. He has bright green eyes.

Personality: Smallkit is cheery and positive, often first to make an optimistic point. He is occasionally prideful and outgoing, but caution overtakes him at times for the sake of her.

Theme Song(s): unsure

Name: Pinkit (point)

Pronouns: she / her

Sexuality / Romanticism: Heterosexual heteromantic

Singer or Strummer: Will be Singer

Appearance: A brick-red she-cat with white paws, muzzle, and tailtip and green eyes. She has a tiny, not necessarily defined build, like any kit.

Personality: Pinkit is gentle but perceptive, oftentimes alert and quick-witted. She is sweet at times, but, at others, she's bold and fierce. She is not easily fazed, though she greatly fears insects and arachnids, which is laughable.

Theme Song(s): I Bet My Life - Imagine Dragons

• Posted at:

Future

she he thexe }

LGBTQ+

BI AND PROUD!

oops i did it again

@future: accepted! tawnypaw will be apprenticed to ripplecloud.

• Posted at:

l d

☆ atheist

lol scroll down

1 ,