should go without saying, but spoilers inbound! I'll discuss everything freely so if you don't want to be spoiled, it's probably better to stay away

// I don't really have any important plot things to say atm, though, probably just characterization 

~ ~ ~ 

So the artist for Devil's Candy made a monster OC generator to help her come up with bg characters in the webcomic. She released it to everyone else, and people had fun designing their generated OCs! I'm a bit too late to the bandwagon, but I still entered some of the names of my characters to see the results hehe

I ignore the personality/gender section because the characters will be retaining their personalities and genders 

Kanon is a gorgon with a normal size and retro style. She likes stars and is a senior. (Her generated personality was clumsy and her gender was male. Her personality matches but her gender doesn't.)

Chanty is a medium-sized Shadow Creature with a basic style and a like for K-Pop. She's a freshman. (Her generated personality was narcissistic and her gender was female. Both of which match.)

Lagoon is a large Jersey Devil with an elegant style and a like for scary movies. She's a sophomore. (Her generated personality was also narcissistic and her gender was female. She's not that narcissistic but she does care about appearances, and her gender matches.)

Mimai (Mirai's name after plot events happen) is a teeny Gorgon with a formal style and a like for fencing. She's a sophomore. (Her generated personality was dopey and her gender was female. Gender matches, but personality not quite.) 

Phido is an average-sized Sphinx with a comfy style and a like for swords. She's a Junior. (Her generated personality was sad and her gender was female. Female matches, more angry than sad though)

Finally Calidi is a huge Ice Elemental with a dressy style and a like for keeping a journal. (His generated gender was male and his personality was trashy. Gender matches but not personality.)

A bit ironic with Calidi, considering that Bengal told me that his name is literally "hot" in Latin. And he's an ice elemental

the generator is pretty fun! I can enter in any name, and it'll give exactly one output per name. I might want to try drawing these guys too hehe

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

enchanted

✂- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

the flowers we planted in our heads

dye our dilated irises

I was able to talk to Xenon again, even if it was only for a brief moment

There was this plot point with Mirai and Calidi that I wanted to do with MJ and Xenon, but Xenon had to take his break before I could get it underway.

I’ll wait for him. I’m in no particular rush and it’s probably better to do it with friends. I do want Mirai to get her name change though so I’ll probably introduce the two girls first! They were initially meant to be pure villains, but that’s not my character policy

I still have to release that continuation of In Memory of Our Blossoms hehe

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises

for some reason Mimai's personality is now similar to Kanna's from MKDM

i'm influenced too easily hahehahe

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises

I've been thinking of (once Calidi gets a separate body) Mimai starts to experiment with different bodies. She can't maintain them constantly, but she's at least trying to maintain them during the day. 

The one she ends up with will look very similar to Calidi. They're already pretty similar as siblings but her new form almost looks like a twin. A bit taller and older though since Mimai is technically an older sister

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises

I'm working on pt. 2 rn, I'm pretty proud of what I have so far but it's like,,, so short,,, 

it'll get longer eventually though

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises

Thinking about character interactions again

Everytime Calidi pokes at how Mirai’s looks contradict her actions, she always replies with “You fool, this is only a temporary form.”

And then she turns into a dragon to spook him

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises