A woman stood at the peak of a mountain, looking down at the land below. The land that she created, the land that is being overrun. Her graceful figure exuded calmness and serenity, but that was, in fact the complete opposite of what she was feeling right now.

“Of course he would do this,” she muttered to herself, “He’s Arshur, why wouldn't he? And just when I thought…” She shook her head, exasperated. She could just faintly hear the shrieks of uncontrollable laughter the demons made as they decimated her land. “Even their laughs are ugly.”

The woman sighed for the umpteenth time, wishing she could do something, anything, to save this land she loved so much, and not have it Blackened like the last one… She gasped and looked up, determination and creativity flashing in her golden eyes. “I am Talaur, Goddess of Creativity, of course I can do something!” She leaped up into the air, the wind supporting her in flight. Tala dashed around the countryside, placing bundles in hideaway places, so they wouldn’t be discovered quickly. She sang a small rhyme to herself as she worked. “One of Earth, one of Fire, more of anything I desire. They will save this world that’s torn, I shall call them: DragonBorn!” Tala chuckled, praising herself on yet another masterpiece. “I shall keep a couple together, so they might become good friends!” She placed 6 eggs together in an abandoned cave and waved her hands. With a woosh, 6 little biomes appeared, joining together at the center, where the eggs lay.

One was a fairly heavy egg that blended in with the dusty golden sand biome that surrounded it. It was a creamy white with dots of a golden sandy color. Despite its obvious weight, it seemed as though it were floating on to of the sand it rested on. Interesting… Tala thought. She raised her hand and the temperature within the sand biome increased. The egg trembled and the shell quickly transformed into a shiny silver. Tala smiled faintly as she turned to the other eggs.

This one was in a biome of tall grass and wildflowers, a soft breeze constantly moving the grass in a calming rhythm. This egg was actually floating, the tips of the grass barely scraping the bottom. It faded into 3 colors: green to blue to yellow, and had silver specks in random places. Tala summoned a gust of wind in the biome and the egg spun lazily, seeming to enjoy it.

Another egg was placed in a biome of complete darkness. It was like a curtain, letting no light penetrate. Somewhere, submerged in the blackness, Tala knew there was a midnight black egg with small white flecks placed sparsely throughout the surface. Unbeknownst to her, the egg seemed to breathe, absorbing the darkness, gaining nourishment from it. Tala sighed, and moved onto the next egg.

This one was resting on the peak of a tiny mountain, about waist height. Dark thunderclouds hovered over the biome, rumbling ominously. Occasionally, a streak of lightning would shoot out from the clouds and strike the deep blue egg, the brighter blue swirls seeming to absorb the static. Over time, the golden specks started to glow with energy, almost crackle with it. Tala chuckled. “That one’s going to be a handful..” She muttered, turning to the last two eggs.

One egg was rolling around in a mini-blizzard biome. Surprisingly, the egg was clattering around noisily, unlike the others who seemed to absorb the characteristics of their biome. A thin layer of frost appeared from time to time, only to be blown away to join the snowy gale. The shell was hard as ice but probably had a soft inside, protecting itself from the damage. The shell itself was mesmerizing, to say the least. The navy blue with the tiny silver glints… It looked a lot like the night sky...

The last and final egg was sitting on the floor of the cave, no biome to surround it. It didn't require anything to grow beside the passage of time. It sat there calmly, slightly hidden with the darkness of the cave, the black smoothness of the shell interrupted sporadically by spats of dark blue and crimson. It rocked slightly back and forth, rhythmically, And Tala nodded in satisfaction, turning towards the cave entrance. She waved her hands and muttered an incantation, and a wall of stone blocked off the opening. Not an actual wall of stone, mind you, an illusion.

“That will keep them safe until they're old enough.” She took one last look behind her, smiling sadly. “When you hatch, my beautiful DragonBorn, I will take delight in watching you grow up and saving the world. Farewell.” She stepped out of the cave and flew up, back to her mountain, to watch the story unfold.

“Search wherever that witch has been,” Arshur ordered, his fiery crimson eyes blazing with hatred and fury. “I want to know what she was doing, and if she left anything, bring some back.” As his demons scurried about to carry out his orders, his body turned to face the mountain, and he smiled maniacally. “Sister dearest, I await your retaliation with glee. It will make my destruction of your land all the quicker.” His cruel laugh echoed, and the ugly shrieks of the demons joined in.

This is gonna be fun.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Long live the King

your resident vacuum cleaner

Crippling social anxiety= my aesthetic

I want to fly. But not like Peter Pan, ya know? I want hecking bird wings.

Those who don't believe in magic don't deserve my respect

bookmark

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

God of magic and time. (GGaD)

Really obsessed with magic.

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

Im a really horrible person.

"You cannot change the past, but I dare say, you might learn something from it."  - Time (a different Time)

He/Him

Book

m

a

r

k

• Posted at:

һє/һєя/ѧıċ

ғʀ ɪɴ: ɪʀ ɪɴs

e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶

b̷e̷c̷a̷u̷s̷e̷ ̷i̷m̷ ̷o̷n̷l̷y̷ ̷̷r̷a̷c̷k̷

i̷n̷ ̷t̷h̷i̷s̷ ̷c̷a̷s̷t̷l̷e̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷g̷l̷a̷s̷s̷

ˢ   

Bump

• Posted at:

Long live the King

*applause

I already like Tala, and Arshur is already seeming to be a good villan. I would definitely want to learn more about Arshur’s motives in the future! Why does he want to destroy Tala’s lands? Well, I guess we have to wait and see...

Also, I hope those demons aren’t that smart. It would make it pretty difficult if they were noticeably intelligent.

• Posted at:

Quartz

Female/She/Her

I'm bearded dragon!

In the clothing store, no one will tell you the whole world is changing. In the grocery store, someone will tell you that what changed is YOU.

-bill wurtz

FoTP Team Friends: Fennec, Neptune

It's awesome!

• Posted at:

~иιgнтωσf~

ғσяυм υηкησωη

#RememberTheLost

ι ғorgιve a loт, вυт ι never ғorgeт wнaтѕ ѕaιd and done.

Very, VERY nice.

I'm excited for the next chapter!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

"You cannot change the past, but I dare say, you might learn something from it."  - Time (a different Time)

He/Him

Thanks! I just got a new computer so I'm figuring things out, so the next chapter might take a while

• Posted at:

Long live the King

That's fine, take your time!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

He/Him

Yay my egg was mentioned! It's the black one with tiny silver spots!
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

i got onto a computer to change my siggy

My threads: Homethread (/1327524), Do Threads Really die? (/1329047), Captured WOF rp (/329168), Make me luagh and I'll star your post (/329285),

BFF: Skye.

Huzzah for new siggies!

C - O-O-L!

• Posted at:

Prodigy [ MK]

proud Christian

Lover of Harry Potter

# Hydra effect

explanation For every one thing your brain learns two times as much space is made

What is essential is invisible to the eye.

YOU ARE SOOOO GOOD AT WRITING!!

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*   

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

Luke Skywalker and Dipper Pines are MINE

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#BeMoreFictional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

Poke

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*   

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

Luke Skywalker and Dipper Pines are MINE

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#BeMoreFictional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

This is awesome! Great job!

• Posted at:

It's me....

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queen of Nighttime and Demonic Entities

Barry//Cisco//Caitlin//Iris//Joe//Wally//Harry

Song of the week: Emperor's New Clothes by P!ATD

Star Count: 1324

I got excited because I thought he posted XD

• Posted at:

Nova

Throw me to the wolves, and I’ll come back...leading the pack

Once upon a time...there was humanity in the world

I see humans, but no humanity

Don’t bother, “I’m only human after all”

@King is my character accepted?

• Posted at:

*Galaxy*

Check out 332416 (RP, 1 or 2 more people needed.)

When life gives you lemons, eat em' plain. ~Me

#OrchestraSquad

Storybirder

I'm new but I've been around for way longer than most of you guys

(Est.2015)

Currently typing|

@Galaxy, yes, it is accepted

@Everyone, I'm working on the first chapter, it should be ready sometime this week!

• Posted at:

Long live the King

yey!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

He/Him

Yay!

HYPE!

• Posted at:

Quartz

Female/She/Her

I'm bearded dragon!

In the clothing store, no one will tell you the whole world is changing. In the grocery store, someone will tell you that what changed is YOU.

-bill wurtz

FoTP Team Friends: Fennec, Neptune

@King: IS THAT SOON I CAN'T WAITTTTT

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

The Magic Pillow Fort ~ My Homethread ~ /333014

ForumFam: Equinox

Bookmark

• Posted at:

my OC

Rainwing: Parrot

Seawing: Porpoise

Icewing: Blizzard

Sandwing: Diomondback

Mudwing: Mosqito

Skywing: Blaze

Nightwing: Shadow

HIvewingHorsefly

Leafwing: Spruce

Silkwing: Swallowtail

Call me Luna alpha

I seriously feel like when RA!Time first appeared in Rhythm Access. (Which means, much hype, but again, take your time)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

He/Him

Boop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

The Magic Pillow Fort ~ My Homethread ~ /333014

ForumFam: Equinox