You enter a large mansion, prepared to film the new tv show High Flyers, a reality show about young celebrities traveling around the world together. A butler pushes open the large oak doors to show you a traditional hall with a red rug down the middle, over a smooth spruce wood tile floor. Two grand staircases branch outwards from the second floor. On either side of the room are halls and on the ceiling is a gold chandelier framed with crown molding. You notice that there are a large amount of chairs and you take a seat. The director Faraday Heisenberg glides down the staircase and greets the other celebrities. He begins his spiel. 

“Greetings!” His baritone voice booms. With a warm smile he continues, “The airplane will be landing soon. For now, sit tight!” With that, he leaves the room.

You wait a minute.

Then two.

Then three.

After a few minutes, you get antsy.

Then you get worried. 

Suddenly, a man re-enters. But he is not faraday. He is young, with slicked back hair and a black suit. The staff in the mansion suddenly moves smoothly, securing the exits. 

Something’s up. 

He grins quietly, then speaks. 

“Greetings. Do not be alarmed, but I am afraid the show you are here for is to be cancelled. But no worries, the agenda has changed. You will stay here-until you fulfill my needs. All I need from you is your money. It’s simple-when every single one of you pledges your savings to me, I will let you go.”

the staff stands to attention. 

“If not, then here you will stay.” He continues, then the doors open as he leaves. The staff nods at him then closes the door, locking them. 

You are trapped. 

You are a millionaire/billionaire from the ages of 12-20. You are given a decent room with a bed and bathroom. Meals are served in a mess hall. There are lots of rooms, from libraries and rec rooms to pools. You have a set of clothes and are only given access to tv as an outside world source (though you can’t hack it). There is no schedule for everyday life. 

I will create the intro thread when there’s enough people. 

Rules

• No being OP

• No Mary Sues

• No power playing or godmodding 

• Shipping of all kinds is allowed

• Unlimited Spots but keep all genders balanced 

• Read through the whole thread even if it’s just a skim

• Normal RP rules

• you have to be dedicated to the RP. Please don’t go inactive. 

Form

Name:

Sexuality:

Ethnicity:

Race:

Appearance: 

Clothes:

Profession:

personality:

flaws:

Backstory:

Crush:

Other:

My form

Name: Iris Rose

Sexuality: Lesbian

Race: Asian

Appearance: Slim body build, with curves and tan skin. Her hair is parted on the left and is an ink black with a blue ombré. It is wavy near the ends and is silky. Her hair goes down to her lower shoulders. Her eyes are a light mocha and are upturned and wide. She has full pink lips and thin tapered eyebrows. 

Clothes: she wears minimalist aesthetic, with soft colors and oversized sweaters and so on. She likes pink and peach as well as the color mint. Overalls are a favorite of hers. 

Profession: Child Actor

personality: outgoing and bubbly. Intuitive and emotional. Extroverted And makes friends easily. Acts like the world is a stage. She has incredible empathy and shares so much love for everyone. Sometimes she comes off as an airhead, but she surprises people sometimes with her wit and charm. 

Flaws: sometimes clueless, comes off as annoying happy sometimes. 

Backstory: had a bad childhood and found solace in acting. She got her big break when she was 12 and it got better from there. 

Crush: not yet

Other: 

Name: Nicole Austin

Sexuality: straight

Race: white

Appearance: a dirty blonde that’s smooth and straight. Goes down to her waist. Has bangs swept to the right. A thin curved build. Downturned critical eyes that are a nice green. Thick threaded eyebrows. Has thin pursed lips. 

Clothes: wears fancy satin clothes and mostly dresses. Likes dark colors such as fuschia and navy blue. 

Profession: you tuber 

personality: on screen, she’s a kind person who is warm, but really she’s cold and collected. She talks only to jab at others and knows much more than she lets on. Has a good heart but is bad at showing it and is low empathy. Lets out her feelings through a screen instead of in real life. 

flaws: spoiled and ignorant. Stubborn sometimes. 

Backstory: she comes from old money and used that to jumpstart her YouTube career making vlogs and story times, along with showcasing her wealth. She is spoiled rotten and that shows sometimes. She didn’t get enough supervision from her parents and that lead to trouble, so she decided to make a channel to let her feelings out (and also make money)

Crush: not yet

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

.·Aηgie/Melon·.·´ 

SHSL Artist

Silently Judging you

The mods are capitalists

Cringe Culture is dead

Move I'm gay

Melon:

-Theatre Kid

-Super cool

-not emotionally invested

-bee vore chill

-part of the 1% that Gets It

Save and bookmark!

• Posted at:

һє/һєя/ѧıċ

ғʀ ɪɴ: ɪʀ ɪɴs

e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶

b̷e̷c̷a̷u̷s̷e̷ ̷i̷m̷ ̷o̷n̷l̷y̷ ̷̷r̷a̷c̷k̷

i̷n̷ ̷t̷h̷i̷s̷ ̷c̷a̷s̷t̷l̷e̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷g̷l̷a̷s̷s̷

ˢ   

Name: Corruptina Bookleri

Sexuality: Straight?

Race: German

Appearance: Has pale skin, blue eyes, blonde, long hair in two ponytails. 

Clothes: Wears sparkly, blue or purple dresses. Is wearing a sparkle velvet sleeved blue dress.

Profession: Singer/Dancer and Youtuber

Personality: Nice, but gets moody when near crush (They broke up, but she still likes him), Sings out loud whenever she can. She dances everywhere and sings everywhere. People love her. But when near her mother or father, she's shy to sing or dance.

Flaws: Is a little mean and doesn't sing or dance for half an hour after seeing her crush.

Backstory: Corr is a famous dancer and actor. When she was 14, she had a crush on a gentleman named Johan Oganda. Soon, they broke up for a certain accident, and it sent Corr into heart break. But they live in the same neighborhood, and are apparently neighbors. She started acting on stage, and doing YouTube videos. Kiddies and adults LOVE her.

Crush: Johan Oganda

Other: ...

Name: Johan Oganda

Sexuality: Straight

Race: Australlian

Appearance: Has a light black skin, brown eyes, and spiky brown hair.

Clothes: Wears white or black suits on parties, but wears normal clothes when Youtubing.
Profession: Big youtuber, famous comic book maker

Personality: Nice, but always mad to Corr. Ends up mad for an hour after seeing Corr. Big show-off in real life, even in the company. Johan is nice to his subscribers and viewers on YouTube.

Flaws: Big show-off, pretends to be big star, hates Corr

Backstory: When Johan was 14, he's always loved Corr. But ever since the accident, they broke up, and Johan always hated Corr. He watched or did YouTube videos whenever he was sad or mad, and they cheered him right up. He knew he could tell them about his problems without being laughed at.
Crush: None

Other: ...

(I actually have a friend named Johan... wait, no! We did break up!)

• Posted at:

Angelia el Dragonborn 

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and leave life wondering how you did it. -Me

My first Sign-up  is /332390.

The roleplay for that is /332436.

And the Prophecy is /332377

Magic Stones RP  is /332448

Bookmark and save!

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

#Tropicfall

Member of The Winter Fan Club

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

Angelia, accepted

• Posted at:

.·Aηgie/Melon·.·´ 

SHSL Artist

Silently Judging you

The mods are capitalists

Cringe Culture is dead

Move I'm gay

Melon:

-Theatre Kid

-Super cool

-bee vore chill

Name: Lucille Ball

Sexuality: straight

Appearance: she usually has blond hair with green eyes and pale skin but sometimes dyes her hair for movies

Clothes: she usually wears a light colored t-shirt and blue or pink shorts, on stage or at fancy dinners she wears a long blue dress

Profession: child actor

personality: she is kind and generous but she can be over judging and a worry-wart

flaws: she doesn't trust people easily and like I said, 'over judging and a worry-wart'

Backstory: when she saw her first movie at age 8 she disided she wanted to be an actor and tried out for all the movies she could, finally when she was 10 she got her first main character and has been moving up since then

Crush: open

Other:

• Posted at:

HiI'm Fiona (I had something else in these brackets but it just bored me)

Read'The Eagle's Eye'

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucian!

Accepted 

you know there’s more jobs than actors and Youtubers right

• Posted at:

.·Aηgie/Melon·.·´ 

SHSL Artist

Silently Judging you

The mods are capitalists

Cringe Culture is dead

Move I'm gay

Melon:

-Theatre Kid

-Super cool

-bee vore chill

Bookmark and save

• Posted at:

Prodigy [ MK]

proud Christian

Lover of Harry Potter

# Hydra effect

explanation For every one thing your brain learns two times as much space is made

What is essential is invisible to the eye.

NOTE: I'm on an old and glitchy device that does not let me use different fonts or font colors, and makes my posts look squised and messy. _________________________ ~Name: Susan Kelly ~Age: 20. ~Gender: female. ~Sexuality: straight. ~Appearance: she is tall and thin, with dark blonde/brown hair (straight, shoulder-length), hazel eyes, pale skin, and freckles. ~Clothes: she usually wears orange, gray, or green T-shirts and jeans. ~Proffession: author. Wrote the book "Hunted". (hehe this is the name of a book I'm currently working on...) ~Personality: she is smart, kind, yet shy. She loves reading and writing. She is also a tomboy; likes sports and outdoors, hates dresses and 'girly' things. ~Flaws: not very trusting, doesn't have control over emotions. Always leaves her fans waiting... ~Backstory: she grew up pretty normally, but with 10 siblings nothing is completely normal... She is a middle child and a twin, and is homeschooled. She started plotting her book at 16, and wrote it at 18. In the past two years the fandom has exploded, and she's richer than she would have imagined... ~Crush: OPEN! ~Other: N/A. ________________________ ~Name: Malakai Porter. (aaaand I'm using this oc AGAIN.) ~Age: 17. ~Gender: male. ~Sexuality: straight, might change (hold on to your hats!)... ~Appearance: he is tall and gangly, with dark brown, curly hair and hazel eyes. He has freckles. Pale skin. ~Clothes: usually an olive T-shirt and light brown cargo pants. ~Profession: acting. ~Personality: he is kind and funny, and adventurous and outgoing. He gets pretty nervous around lots of people, but still manages to be an amazing actor. ~Flaws: shy around crowds, pretty clumsy. ~Backstory: he started his career at 13, when he heard that a movie was being made for one of his favorite books. He had been in several plays, and had experience. He kept getting hired to be in new movies, and is pretty rich for an actor his age. ~Crush: OPEN. ~Other: N/A.
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

i got onto a computer to change my siggy

My threads: Homethread (/1327524), Do Threads Really die? (/1329047), Captured WOF rp (/329168), Make me luagh and I'll star your post (/329285),

BFF: Skye.

Huzzah for new siggies!

Accepted 

• Posted at:

.·Aηgie/Melon·.·´ 

SHSL Artist

Silently Judging you

The mods are capitalists

Cringe Culture is dead

Move I'm gay

Melon:

-Theatre Kid

-Super cool

-bee vore chill

Name: Levy "Neptune" Constello
Sexuality: Straight Demisexual
Race: Human
Appearance: Neptune has long and wavy blonde-brown hair that she has dyed a subtle sea-green at the tips. She has tanned skin and deep green eyes with strange silver flecks. She is tall and slender, and mainly wears turtleneck sweaters and leggings, but at concerts, she generally wears dressers that her make-up and clothing artists choose for her. She always wears tiny gold planet-shaped earrings, and a silver necklace in the shape of angel wings. She wears white sandals anywhere and everywhere.
Clothes: Oops, already said them
Profession: Singer/Songwriter, sometimes is required to model. Famous for her hit single "Of Ash and Stars"
personality: Neptune is a sarcastic and salty person to practically everyone, and can be sassy. To the fanclub, she acts more light-hearted and cheery, but always has to bite back remarks. She can be insecure on the inside, and has minor anxiety. Once you have befriended her, she is loyal and compassionate, verging on overprotective. She is a bit of a bookworm whenever she has the time.
flaws: Anxiety, can seem cold-hearted because of her harsh sarcasm and sass, insecurity, motion-sickness
Backstory: Neptune grew up in a reasonably worthy family, and was expected by her father to try and escape the world of the rich. From a young age, she always had a passion for singing, and wrote songs in her spare time. Her father moved away when she was 14, and she tried to pursue her passion for singing to try and bring him back. She thought if she got famous enough, her father would return and tell her he was proud.
Crush: Open
Other: Yes, she is named after the character from Fairy Tail. 

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

Tҽαɱ FσƚP: Fennec, QuartzNeptune

Resident scaly otter

Whenever your tears won't dryI'll be there

#scalyottersneedlove

Name Janet Fitzherbert

Age 16

Gender Female

Sexuality straight

Race French

Appearance Janet has eyes the color of warm honey and coffee toned skin. Her hair is the color of the midnight sky as is wavy and long. It reaches down her back all the way to the end of her ribs.She has a slender frame and is about 5'8. She has a heart shaped face and a petite nose. Her eyes are a little bit haunted a nd co instantly dart around the room. Her hands are clumsy with most things but form ,steady and elegant when itcomes to her proffession. she is rather pretty but is unaware of the fact. 

Clothes Janet wears a navy blue dress with quarter length sleeves and a skirt that reaches her knees along with a simple  necklace with a stone  inlaid in the charm shaped like a cello. She also wears a silver colored hair ribbon about her head like a headband and a pair of Uggs. Her leggings are grey with small sparkles along the cuffs. 

Proffession  Janet is a musician and a singer. 

Personality Janet is intense and thoughtful. She loves playing the piano and cello and is an emotional singer. Her patience is rather short and she often has to step back from a situation as to not get angry and say things she wishes she hadn't in her native younger French. She likes to spend time alone and would rather be practicing music than be with others. She is also very smart aand creative. She is sensitive about her past but will occasionally talk about it. She is sweet when you get to know her but may may seem a bit cold and annoying at first. 

Flaws Janet is not very patient,and does not open up to people easily. 

Backstory Janet is an orphan and has lived in foster care from the time she could walk. She was treated very poorly by her foster family and found solace in times when they were gone at the library practicing piano on the one nobody else has used in years. She also practiced singing as well there and had become very talented. When her class went on a field trip to Paris ,she was discovered by a records studio manager and he decided to sign her on. She has created multiple hit songs but when her six months are up she will have to go back to her foster family for the years and give them every cent of money she earns from her album. 

Crush open just ask

Other PoV color

• Posted at:

Prodigy [ MK]

proud Christian

Lover of Harry Potter

# Hydra effect

explanation For every one thing your brain learns two times as much space is made

Both accepted

• Posted at:

.·Aηgie/Melon·.·´ 

SHSL Artist

Silently Judging you

The mods are capitalists

Cringe Culture is dead

Move I'm gay

Melon:

-Theatre Kid

-Super cool

-bee vore chill

Name: Yani Navarro

Race: Brazilian/American (She's a dual citizen)

Appearance: Willowy body build, with curves and tanned skin. She has long, wavy-curly hair that's a bright platinum blonde, one her her most famous features. Her left eyes is blue and her right is green, and are wide and framed by thick lashes. She has full rose lips and arched, tapered eyebrows. 

Clothes: She always wears the latest style, but has a real love for setting new trends.

Profession: Singer/Songwriter, child actor, contortinost/acrobat/dancer

Personality: Yani is a upbeat, friendly person who's very down-to-earth and does all sorts of things with her fans. She's one to have a very wide fun circle, as she's a extreme extrovert and socialite. not only is she a fun person to hang out with, she's very kind-hearted and empathetic, helping out those whenever she can. But make no mistake, she's a very intelligent girl and despite her very busy schedule, she tries her best to keep up with school. Despite all this, she feels enormous amounts of stress to make her fans and producers happy, and never tells anyone about her inner stress or anxiety. Because of this, there are times when she has a nervous meltdown. And also, as a very busy person she almost never 

Flaws: Doesn't let other people see she when she's hurting, stressed out, etc. Basically feels like she has to continue on with a smile and never let herself be too tired or not available to do concert or meet those fans.

Backstory: Yani was skyrocketed to the stardom fame when she was twelve, after winning a popular talent show in America, for her spectacular act of singing her own original songs while doing various contortionist and acrobatic acts up in the air and on the ground. She was known for spicing up her songs with lyrics both in english, spanish, and portugese, all languages she can speak fluently, and being able to hold a note for a very long time. But being so popular and so in demand all over the world, she had an accident on one of her world tours at age 15 and fell from 30-feet in the air due to a lack of sleep and extreme stress. She broke her left leg, a few ribs, and wrist, and was hospitalized for a few weeks. It was unknown if she would ever fully recover, but she did and in a matter of months was back onstage. 

Crush: No one yet.

Other: She has a Brazilian accent.

I'll do my other form later.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

That’s a lot of talents for one person. Could you slim it down a bit?

• Posted at:

.·Aηgie/Melon·.·´ 

SHSL Artist

Silently Judging you

The mods are capitalists

Cringe Culture is dead

Move I'm gay

Melon:

-Theatre Kid

-Super cool

-bee vore chill

Up

• Posted at:

.·Aηgie/Melon·.·´ 

SHSL Artist

Silently Judging you

The mods are capitalists

Cringe Culture is dead

Move I'm gay

Melon:

-Theatre Kid

-Super cool

-bee vore chill

Up

• Posted at:

.·Aηgie/Melon·.·´ 

SHSL Artist

Silently Judging you

The mods are capitalists

Cringe Culture is dead

Move I'm gay

Melon:

-Theatre Kid

-Super cool

-bee vore chill

Up

• Posted at:

.·Aηgie/Melon·.·´ 

SHSL Artist

Silently Judging you

The mods are capitalists

Cringe Culture is dead

Move I'm gay

Melon:

-Theatre Kid

-Super cool

-bee vore chill

Up

• Posted at:

Prodigy [ MK]

proud Christian

Lover of Harry Potter

# Hydra effect

up

• Posted at:

.·Aηgie/Melon·.·´ 

SHSL Artist

Silently Judging you

The mods are capitalists

Cringe Culture is dead

Move I'm gay

Melon:

-Theatre Kid

-Super cool

-bee vore chill

Up

• Posted at:

.·Aηgie/Melon·.·´ 

SHSL Artist

Silently Judging you

The mods are capitalists

Cringe Culture is dead

Move I'm gay

Melon:

-Theatre Kid

-Super cool

-bee vore chill

Bookmark and save

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

FBFF:Sea-Fire

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain - Anonymous 

@Angie

Sure thing! :D

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

If I need to modify my form anymore, I will! :D

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

Name: Leonardo De Sulwyn

Sexuality: Straight

Race: Nordic

Appearance: Leo has goldish blonde (the colour of imperial topaz) hair, a lot of it. It’s cut shortish, though his bangs are always brushing his eyes (Like the typical anime guy hairstyle, I honestly can’t find another name for it). His skin is lightly tanned with a gold undertone, and he has slightly slanted amber coloured eyes. He has angular features, model like. He’s pretty tall, 5’8ish. He has a lean, muscular build, and is much stronger than he looks. im.

Clothes: His clothes are most often pretty casual, plain tees with skinny jeans and running shoes. He may sometimes wear all black, black leather jacket, black jeans, black tee, mainly because he knows it sets off his looks well. He always has a piece of gold jewlery on him, a chain bracelet from his mother.

Profession: Actor/model/ballerino

personality: Leo is an extremely brave person, first and formost. They’ll often do things just for the sake of experience. They are extremely loyal to the ones they care about, and would gladly put their lives on the line for them. He’s pretty charismatic and outgoing, preferring not to label anyone. He has a bit of an inflated ego, and he’s a huge flirt. He hates to be alone, though he’d never tell anyone, as he doesn’t want to be seen as weak. In fact, he often bottles up most of his negative emotions around others, causing him to let them out in other ways. He doesn’t mind fighting, as he’s pretty skilled in it. One of his fatal flaws is his pride. He enjoys the company of others, even if he’s fearful they’ll leave him. He loves to just sit and gaze off at the horizon at times. He’s pretty strong willed, sticking with his decisions at all times until given a valid reason not to, and is pretty resistant to change. He loves to garden, roses being his favorite flower.

flaws: Above

Backstory: Both him and Eva were adopted by a couple who were both artists. They grew up with a normal life, both attending ballet/gymnastics, drama club and a singing group. One day when they were both about 11, a talent scout saw their respective talents and offered them a place in an upcoming movie. They were both amazing, and soon enough their career took off. They both got asked to model for various agencies, and they went on to excel in their own separate fields as well.

Other: He has a british accent

Name: Evangeline De Sulwyn

Sexuality: Straight 

Race: Welsh

Appearance: Eva has blue green eyes, the colour of boulder opal (search it up and its the coloured thing in the first image’s rock). Her eyes are large and upturned, and they often look kind and innocent, though with a moments provocation they can turn cold, intense, or threatening. Her eyes are framed by thick black eyelashes. Her hair is long, black and wavy, with streaks of her eye colour running through it. She has naturally pale skin that doesn’t tan, but doesn’t burn either. After spending time in the sun, her skin seems to glow with a golden hue. She’s average height, 5’5ish, and has a thin, graceful build, like a ballerina’s, with lean muscle.

Clothing: Her style of clothing is loose and elegant. She’ll often wear short dresses with tights and knee high boots, or anything that’s in style really. She can make her own clothes too, and has a great sense of fashion.

personality: Eva is a very charming, sociable person. Her personality is very calm and collected, even when in the midst of battle. She’s pretty diplomatic, and is often there to settle disputes between anyone. She’s fair and just, which causes many people to come to her for help. She’s an amazing judge of character, and if she doesn’t trust a person, they’ll usually do something wrong sooner or later. She can talk endlessly about subjects that interest her. But even she makes mistakes. She has moments of depression that she’ll hide from others, and she will often put herself down in the mirror. She cares too much about others, so if they end up hurt, she finds a way to blame herself. If someone makes fun of her, she’ll seem to brush it off, but in reality is believing every word of it. If anyone were to compliment her, she would be incredibly shocked, but would dismiss it. She’s very social, and loves playing matchmaker for others, though it more often then not leaves her alone. She loves to stargaze and give her friends makeovers. She’s talented with all sorts of beauty stuff, ranging from haircuts to makeup to clothes. She’s generous, and is willing to give up her happiness for the one’s she cares about. That being said, she isn’t a doormat. If you hurt her or her loved ones in any way, she’ll strike back with twice the force, using her intelligence and wits. She’s trained in combat, and is experienced witha large variety of weapons.

flaws: above

Profession: Actor/model/contortionist

Backstory: In Leo’s form

Other: She has a british accent

• Posted at:

һє/һєя/ѧıċ

e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶

ˢ   

Silver skies, I’ll accept it if one of her talents is not as proficient as the others. 

Jokester, your characters both have a lot of talents. Could you slim them down or make some talents not as proficient?

• Posted at:

.·Aηgie/Melon·.·´ 

SHSL Artist

Silently Judging you

The mods are capitalists

Cringe Culture is dead

Move I'm gay

Melon:

-Theatre Kid

-Super cool

-bee vore chill

Sure! They’re both mainly actors, and their modeling is more of a side career, they don’t do it very often. Ballerino/contortionist is more of a hobby for them, not well known. It’s more like a party trick.

• Posted at:

һє/һєя/ѧıċ

e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶

ˢ   

Totally!

Singing is Yani's main talent, and she's a pretty good contortinist. Dancing is more of a side thing/hobby for her, and she's not too serious into it.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

Sounds good. Both accepted

• Posted at:

.·Aηgie/Melon·.·´ 

SHSL Artist

Silently Judging you

The mods are capitalists

Cringe Culture is dead

Move I'm gay

Melon:

-Theatre Kid

-Super cool

-bee vore chill

Up

• Posted at:

.·Aηgie/Melon·.·´ 

SHSL Artist

Silently Judging you

The mods are capitalists

Cringe Culture is dead

Move I'm gay

Melon:

-Theatre Kid

-Super cool

-bee vore chill

Name: Onyx BlackWood

Race: Russian

Appearance: Onyx has bright red hair(dyed of course), long and straight, and goes to about heruper waist, and has bangs right were her eye sockets are, and has some hair that is short on the side of her face that goes to about her shoulder blades. Onyx has big doe like eyes, and are deep brown, almost looking like black. she is very pale, and has high cheek bones. she has a Jestrum Piercing, made of black metal. she is about 5'6 feet tall. 

Clothes:

Profession:

personality:

flaws:

Backstory:

Crush:

Other:

I will finish my form later. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

Up

• Posted at:

Prodigy [ MK]

proud Christian

Lover of Harry Potter

# Hydra effect