Calypso Island

In the far-ish future, every country has their own hierarchy. The countries have many offspring, all of which is to ensure the safety of the kingdom. But when WW111 started, everyone hid in the most un-reachable place, a small island near the equator that hadn’t been trod on before now. This island was only inhabited by small, rodent like creatures called Katizac. They agreed to look after the royals, in exchange for food, jewels and promised drama. Welcome to Calypso Island.

Katizac:

The Katizac are small rodent like creatures that look after everyone. Everybody has an assigned Katizac. They are pastel colors, with neon colored noses. The have a shell like a turtle on their back, cat-like furry ears and long noses. Shells are normally 5-15 cm’s long and 3-7 cm’s wide. Some have small spikes around the rims of the shell, which are used for a form of self-defence. Put Katizac in white ink in the Code. Others have acid like spit that can only be stopped by an antidote know only to the Katizac.

Information:

WW3 started when a yearly peace meeting was bombed. The South Amirica King and Queen didn't make it out. Their heir took over, angered by the loss of their parents. (Duh, wouldn't you be sad). Kingdom blamed one another and started fighting. Slowly the kingdoms realized that the other had not done it. The kingdoms united and fought together, but mini wars still broke out. Put = in white ink in the Code. The force they were fighting, known as The Anonymous Riot, was succeeding and they were forced to flee for the kingdoms safety. The Kings and Queens fled underground though (Such GOOD parents), except for the South Amirica leader. They stayed with the others, on Calypso Island (Kinda makes up for the bad parenting). Everyone got assigned Katizac, and that leads up to now. Heirs are chosen by favoritism not age once the parents have decided they don’t want more kids. There are different races and some are more in abundance in one kingdom than the other.

(This is only mainly, so feel free to go outside the box)

Oceaniac: Mainly water nymphs and merpeople.

Azia: All of them.

Apica: Fire nymphs, werewolves mainly.

Anbarktica: Ice nymphs and vampires. Sirens too.

Urope: Mainly Ice nymphs, human-animal hybrids. The occasional Ice nymph.

N Amirica: All races live here. There’s no main one.

S Amirica: Mainly Earth nymphs and fairies. Humans are also in particular abundance.

The races mentioned here are all of them. Their pretty straightfoward, but if don't understand, feel free to ask.

Rules:

No OP characters/Mary/Gary Sues.

Upon entering a character, I have full control of them for the story.

One Character per forumer.

Characters who are LGBTQ+ are approved and encouraged.

Shipping will happen if you want.

Keep genders and spots even.

I can add and remove rules if I want to

Put drama in white ink in the Code.

Spots (Some will be added if needed):

Oceaniac Kingdom:

Heir: TAKEN - Violet Indigo - Violet

2nd heir:

3rd heir:

4th heir:

5th heir:

Azia Kingdom:

Heir

2nd heir:

3rd heir

4th heir:

5th heir:

Apica Kingdom:

Heir:

2nd heir:

3rd heir:

4th heir:

5th heir:

South Amirica:

Queen/King (MUST BE OVER 14):

Heir:

2nd heir:

3rd heir:

4th heir:

North Amirica:

Heir:

1st heir:

2nd heir:

3rd heir:

4th heir:

Anbarktic:

Heir:

2nd heir:

3rd heir:

4th heir:

Urope:

Heir:

1st heir:

2nd heir:

3rd heir:

4th heir:

Anonymous Riot:

Leader:

Co Leader:

Spy (Will be a heir):

Members (unlimited):

Katizac:

King:

Queen:

Others (unlimited): Minty - Violet

Form:

Name

*Nickname:

Age (10-18 or 5 in one case):

Spot (Kingdom, and heir spot):

Sexuality:

Pronouns:

Personality:

Appearance:

Clothing prefrence:

Height:

Weight:

Race:

Shippable?:

Can they be killed?:

Can they be injured?:

*Backstory:

Other:

Code:

*= Optional

Katizac form:

Please delete all the brackets

Name:

*Nickname:

Age (Same as human years) (12-19):

Pronouns:

Sexuality:

Appearance:

Personality:

Shippable?:

Can they be killed?:

Can they be injured?:

Other:

Code:

My Forms:

Name: Violet Indigo

*Nickname: Vi, Vio

Age (10-18 or 5 in one case): 11

Spot: Oceaniac, Heir

Sexuality: Straight

Pronouns: She/Her

Personality: Violet is very shy and calm. She’s pretty creative and intelligent, but hides it. Her mind’s always thinking. She is timid and a bookworm. Violet tends to be clingy and is desperate for friends. She may be slightly depressed, but does not show it. Speaks rarely. Tends to judge but not harshly.

Appearance: Violet has light blue eyes and a bit over shoulder-length brown hair. She is of average height and has wide, purple glasses. Her skin is lightly tanned and she has a couple of freckles across her face. Violet's hair is normally up in a messy bun or in two plaits. 

Clothing preference: Loose, pastel clothing with well-worn black boots. Blue demin jeans or shorts, depending on the season.Sometimes a cream blouse.

Height: 4’

Weight: 66 ibs

Race: Water Nymph

Shippable?: Sure

Can they be killed?: No

Can they be injured?: Sure

*Backstory:

Other: Left-Handed

Code: Mwhaha, this is my ForumFic, nice try.

Name: Minty

*Nickname: Mint

Age (Same as human years) (12-19): 13

Pronouns: She/Her

Appearance: Minty is a mint color. Her eyes are hazel. She has a small shell, about 10cm (4 inchs) long and 5 cm (2 inchs) wide. Her shell is turquoise with no spikes. Minty is roughly 40 cm long. Her nose is neon purple.

Personality: Minty is a sympathetic and caring Katizac and is always there for anyone. She's a good listener and doesn't judge. Minty is very patient. However, she is gullible and bottles all her emotions up, telling herself they don't matter but others do.

Shippable?: Yes

Can they be killed?: Nope

Can they be injured?: yes

Other: Nope

Code: Once again, this is my forumfic

Could I please have a five year old? (And a mentor for them)

Have a great day!

(Mods, please let this through)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

FBFF:Sea-Fire

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain - Anonymous 

bookmark/ save heir of North Amirica please! 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

{ She/Her/Sharp Edgy Cliff }   

"We're not doing "Get Help"." " ~Loki

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

I'll be back either the 21st or 22nd!

Double Fourum Vigilante

Saved

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain - Anonymous 

save heir of apica, fire nymph, spy.

• Posted at:

Sea   Fire

:||:  #TheForumCheshireCat   :||:  FBFF = Violet   :||:  First post: 1 may 2016    :||:

[Insert inspirational quote here]

Wait. Why are you still reading this? Scroll down already!

Save Urope heir

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

My spirit animal is a Tuna 

#NoForumRuler

I'm an autistic Christian

Save Azia heir, and Katizac King? Or Queen... Which one is in charge?
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

i got onto a computer to change my siggy

My threads: Homethread (/1327524), Do Threads Really die? (/1329047), Captured WOF rp (/329168), Make me luagh and I'll star your post (/329285),

BFF: Skye.

Huzzah for new siggies!

Name SeaFire 

*Nickname: SF, Sea or Firy

Age (10-18 or 5 in one case):  14

Spot (Kingdom, and heir spot): heir, abica, spy

Sexuality: straight

Pronouns: she/her

Personality:  doesnt feel the cold.  she is passionate and stubborn.  SeaFire is loyal and can appear heartbroken at times.  her cover is a bubbly friendly person but is really a backstabber, as she works for the enamy.  she is extremely persuasive and can talk her self out of many situations.  she has a quick temper but is only occasionally bad.

Appearance:  she has very blond hair and startling blue eyes.  her hair goes down to just below her shoulders, is wavy and the tips are red that fades to black.  her skin is ghostly pale.  her eyebrows are thick and black, and her eyelashes are long.  her nose is small.  she has small and ultra skinny feet and slim hands.  she has verry skinny legs arms and body as she is pretty fit.  her nails are long and normally black with sad faces.

Clothing prefrence: a grey hoodie with black shorts and white sneekers.  

Height: 5f 4

Weight: 78 ib

Race: fire nymph

Shippable?: plz

Can they be killed?: sure. just you know heroic.

Can they be injured?: sure

*Backstory:  all up 2 u

Other: N/A

Code: Drama

*= Optional

doing katizac soon mods plz

• Posted at:

Sea   Fire

:||:  #TheForumCheshireCat   :||:  FBFF = Violet   :||:  First post: 1 may 2016    :||:

@All: Saved

@Sorrel: They’re both in charge. 

@SeaFire: Thanks for saving that spot. Totally didn’t talk you into it.

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

Save Antbartica heir siren 

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*   

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

Luke Skywalker and Dipper Pines are MINE

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#BeMoreFictional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

@Reading: The heir is taken by SeaFire. Would you like the 1st heir of Anbarktica?

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

@Reading: Oh no it's not. Sorry, it's saved for you now. Me and SeaFire had a sleepover last night and I talked her into The Anbarktica spot and them we changed it to Apica.

Sorry!

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

Bump

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

Name: Neon

*Nickname: nee-nee or bright.

Age (Same as human years) (12-19): 13

Pronouns: she/her he/him they/them

Sexuality: gender fluid

Appearance: she has a neon lime green nose.  her shell is a pastel coral pink with a tiny black swirl.

Personality: she is feisty and ultra loyal to seafire and seafire only.  She can be distrustful at first but will warm up to them instantly if seafire trusts them.  she is mentally unstable and self insecure  but manages ok.  since she has a quick temper like SF they tend to sometimes have temper tantrums together she is very self conscious

Shippable?: plz plz plz yes yes YES 

Can they be killed?: if it works with the story line... but plz no

Can they be injured?: sure

Other: N?A

Code:katizac = drama

• Posted at:

Sea   Fire

Accepted!

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

It's cool :)

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*   

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFictional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

Ok thanks! I honestly got so work up about that. Sorry, again.

If everyone could try and get their form in tomorrow that'd be great. No pressure though!

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

Name Rose Dragon
*Nickname: Call her Reading
Age (10-18 or 5 in one case): 17
Spot (Kingdom, and heir spot): Heir of Anbarktica
Pronouns: She/her
Personality:Very nice and introverted. Has a short temper but hides all her anger. Prone to emotional breakdowns. Tries to help. Jokes around quite a bit. Only like a certain group of friends, anyone else makes her shy. Extremely smart, but tears herself down if she fails or is criticized. When she loses her temper, she can lash out on others. Tends to be awkward or flushed in the presence of crushes. She doesn't sing very often, but can be found humming.
Appearance: Long Dirty blonde hair , bright blue eyes, thick rimmed glasses,
Clothing prefrence: And magenta colored shirt under a jacket or sweater with jeans.
Height: Average
Weight: Average
Race: Siren
Shippable?: YES
Can they be killed?: preferably no
Can they be injured?: yea
*Backstory: You can make one of you want
Other:
Code: Katizac = drama

You can edit any of this to be more Siren like, but I wasn't sure what you wanted to I left it vague ;)

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*   

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFictional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

Nope it's perfect. I think the all of the characters (except for AR members) don't really need a backstory. Accepted!

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

Oh wait she needs a Katizac. Can you please do a form for that? Then she's accepted.

Oh my I'm really absentminded today.

It's my thrid time

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

NOTE: I'm on an old and glitchy device that does not let me use different fonts or font colors, and makes my posts look squished and messy. @Violet: in the rules it says one character per forumer..... So can I still have the Azia heir, along with the Katizac King? _________________________ ~Name: Nimkama Ukibaru (completely made up name. No sarcasm. I'm serious.... Argh). ~Nickname: Nim. ~Age: 38-9. ~Pronouns: he, him, his. ~Gender: male. ~Sexuality: straight. ~Appearance: pastel blue and green, neon green nose, pastel green eyes, pastel blue shell. His shell is large, 7 cm wide and 15 cm long. ~Personality: he is usually calm and collected, but gets overexcited when a) drama happens or b) he gets to kill something/someone. ~Shippable?: yes but only with the Queen. ~Killable?: I mean, yes, if you want... ~Injurable?: yes. ~Other: i'ma just put Katizac=Drama here. No white ink.... But this is close enough, hiding it in a different category. ~Code: meehehehe.
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

My threads: Homethread (/1327524), Do Threads Really die? (/1329047), Captured WOF rp (/329168), Make me luagh and I'll star your post (/329285),

Huzzah for new siggies!

Sorrel. Yes. A character comes with a Katizac. Before you're accepted, could you please change:

*His age. The age limit for Katizac's is 12-19, so if you could edit that possibly.

*He needs a heir to be looking out for. 

Then you'll be accpted. Thanks!

• Posted at:

Sea   Fire

Name: Gulfsream

*Nickname: Gulfie

Spot (Kingdom, and heir spot): Urope heir

Sexuality: Bi

Pronouns: she/her

Personality: Gulfstream acts chipper and a bit hyper around people. The longer she has to be around people, the more this mask wears off and the grumpier and sassier she gets. She loves shipping and wishes she could have a boyfriend, but she believes that no one will ever like her that way. She cares a lot about what people think and will not do things if she believes others will think she is weird for doing so. She often blurts things out and rambles out loud even. She needs to be alone a part of the day to recharge and get her mask back on. She loves reading and writing. She has a horrible sense of time. She loves animals, except insects. She likes to make whitty comebacks and is very good at doing so. She is a huge shipper

Appearance: Dirty blond hair down to her neck with died turquoise tips, green eyes. Otter ears and nose. Furry hands with webbing. An otter tail

Clothing preference: Greens and blues with some grays. Like a gray sweater jacket with a green shirt and jeans. Wears a golden necklace with a green pendant in the shape of a paw

Height: 5'10 feet

Weight: 110 lbs

Race: animal-human hybrid

Shippable?: yes

Can they be killed?: yes

Other:

Code:Katizac = drama

Name: Marley

*Nickname: Mar

Pronouns: he/him

Sexuality: pan

Appearance: Pastel purple fur with a neon purple nose. Darker shell with silver specks

Personality: Marley is great with tech (Or metalwork if tech doesn't exist in this world), and has a quiet attitude. Sometimes he pushes too far with his jokes, and ends up hurting people, then telling them they can't take a joke. This makes him slightly annoying because he just doesn't understand that he's doing anything wrong. he acts like he didn't either. he is quiet the prankster as well, but never hurting anyone that way. he is easy to make friends with, but just as easy to lose. he holds grudges, and doesn't easily forgive.

Shippable?: yes

Can they be killed?: no

Other:

Code: Katizac = drama

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

My spirit animal is a Tuna 

#NoForumRuler

I'm an autistic Christian

Oh no. Again?

I'm at SeaFire house and forgot to sign out of her account. Welp, just do what's in the post and you'll be fine. 

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

@Gulfie: Accepted

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

Spots (Some will be added if needed):

Oceaniac Kingdom:

Heir: TAKEN ~ Violet

2nd heir:

3rd heir:

4th heir:

5th heir:

Azia Kingdom:

Heir: SAVED ~ Sorrel

2nd heir:

3rd heir

4th heir:

5th heir:

Apica Kingdom:

Heir: TAKEN ~ SeaFire 

2nd heir:

3rd heir:

4th heir:

5th heir:

South Amirica:

Queen/King (MUST BE OVER 14):

Heir:

2nd heir:

3rd heir:

4th heir:

North Amirica:

Heir: SAVED ~ Swampy

1st heir:

2nd heir:

3rd heir:

4th heir:

Anbarktic:

Heir: SAVED ~ Reading

2nd heir:

3rd heir:

4th heir:

Urope:

Heir: TAKEN ~ Gulfstream

1st heir:

2nd heir:

3rd heir:

4th heir:

Anonymous Riot:

Leader:

Co Leader:

Spy (Will be a heir):

Members (unlimited):

Katizac:

King: Saved by Sorrel

Queen:

Others (unlimited): Minty ~ Violet, Marley ~ Gulfstream, Neon ~ SeaFire, Saved for Reading

I'm going to start the story today but I need some more AR members.

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

bump

• Posted at:

Sea   Fire

The story is ready, just editing. We need more people to join.

Also, SeaFire has a new ForumFic called Bound by Love. It's at /332670

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

@Violet: ok. Nim is now 19, and the mentor to my oc (form below). _________________________ ~Name: Holly Furrist. ~Age: let's say, 14? ~Spot: Azia heir 1. ~Sexuality: bi. ~Gender: female. ~Pronouns: she, her. ~Personality: she is adventurous and outgoing, but still strict when it comes to diplomacy. She is usually kind, but can be overprotective. Overall, she's a good friend and a fierce enemy. ~Appearance: she is short, but don't mention that. She has beautiful caramel skin and straight, black hair. She has striking green eyes. ~Clothing Preferance: something pretty ad flowy, but functional. Like a modest dress with stockings underneath and a jacket over it. Usually wear green, brown, black, or white. ~Height: 5"1. ~Weight: about 125-130. ~Race: Fire Nymph? Can I have more explanation as to what this is? ~Shippable?: yes. ~Killable?: no.... If necessary, yes. ~Injurable?: yes. ~Other: same as last form; Katizac=Drama. ~Code: makllqhdkeibxbwhqidkfbwhainxwordsbahhjdnarebfjekkanfunjshwhdjtobsjbeplaybebejdbwithdbebeb. Now find the words!
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

Huzzah for new siggies!

@Sorrel: Both accepted. A fire nymph is a nymph that can control fire. Nypmh are normally female, and have control over one element, which they have had since birth. I can pick out a few words but not all.

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

Katizac form

Name: Saraphina
*Nickname: Sarah
Pronouns: She/her
Appearance: She is pastel lavender with a neon green nose.
Personality: She's very nonchalant about Reading's safety. She doesn't really dare what happens to her, but she still protects her because it's her job.
Shippable?: Yep
Can they be killed?: yep
Can they be injured?: yep
Other:
Code: Katizac = drama

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*   

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFictional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

@Reading: Accepted. Thanks for the vauge personality, it gives me a bit of room for creativity. Chapter One should be out by tommorow. 

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

Or now. Anyone want it now?

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

I do! And your welcome xD everything I do is vauge

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*   

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFictional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

Chapter one will be out as soon as I get home. Bout nine hours is the mods let it through

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

It's in the mods now. 

*Re-looks over 3 page google drive file*

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

Xd, do you know how many words? Mine was 3 pages aswell

• Posted at:

Sea   Fire