Hello all you wonderful readers!

I am SO SO SO excited about this site and these shiny new forums!  I may never get any work done ever again, because I just want to stay here and hang out with you!  RPs and OCs and very insightful arguments, woo hoo!  You guys are awesome and fascinating.

Do you realize there’s only ONE WEEK until Moon Rising comes out?  (Maybe some of you have noticed this.)  ;)  EEEEE, oh my gosh, I hope you guys like it!

So here’s a let’s-all-get-excited question for those of you who have read the first five books – what are you hoping to see in the next five?

Are there any unanswered questions you need answered?

Is there anything you’ve been wondering about that still needs explaining?

Which characters are you most hoping to see again?  (I know, I hear you, crazy Whirlpool fans!)

I really want to know!  Obviously book 6 is all done, but since I’m currently working on books 7-10, your comments could actually CHANGE THE FUTURE!!! 

No promises, though; sometimes these dragons are very determined about what they want to do (and who they want to fall in love with, for instance).  :-)

(And those of you who haven’t read all five books, watch out for spoilers below!)

OK, dragging myself away to work now . . . there’s an IceWing in GREAT TURMOIL who kind of needs a hug . . .

HOORAY FOR WOF MESSAGE BOARDS YAY!

Tui  :)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hi! I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for moon rising Agh!!!! its so hard to resist the temtation to see sneak peaks of moon rising but so far i'm holding up, can't wait for your other books!!! PS i have no suggestion other than this one. I'd love to have a view from a skywing or icewings perspective maybe having one of those join the dragonets some how?

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

OMG! Tui, this epic. I read the exerpt of book 6 by the way, I can't wait! Turtle's totally the antagonist. I wonder how Winter turns evil in book 7, since that's obviously who you're hinting about. Does his parents die? Does he hate nightwings? Well, actually he probably does, because he's an icewing. His attitude's probably horrible, I could tell from his quote. AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR MOON RISING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

If you can be sad, you can be glad, and that's how I chose to be. - Winter D. P.

Queen of Winter and Coqueen of DRAGONS!

I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE NETHER EXISTENCE! Greetings. <(^_^<)

yesss

• Posted at:

(Beebee)

"I'm going to nudge wing and poke tails and HUG EVERYONE!"-Peril

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I want to SEE IT!"

"It was NINETY-SIXTY-FIVE-NINETY PERSON ME!"-Cliff

"Uuuuurrrr"

"I diiiiiddd i waited and waited and then pounceied and it got awaay"-Clearpool

Okay, kind of freaking out i can talk to you (sort of), but anyway, I know that SeaWings have night-vision, but do NightWings? I'm not sure I missed something about that in the series.

• Posted at:

Aura of the NightWings

~Matthew 19:26

well one moment in book 4 starflight mentions that he has night vision but i'm still not sure

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

I thought he said he felt nocturnal, but I don't know. I'll read the fourth book again.

• Posted at:

Aura of the NightWings

Before you say anything else -

I gotta put down some ground rules about who should be falling for who.

So we need:

Cleril

Glorybringer

Sunnyflight or Starspeaker (Nah, jsut Sunnyflight. Deny Sunny's feelings for 'friendship')

• Posted at:

Icarus

we are nothing if not absurd

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

Whirlpool fans are not crazy!

(And also you are awesome.)

• Posted at:

Clever, A Very Clevery Guy ❤❤❤

[exits, pursued by a bear]

bringing you cool good posts: Dec. 2014 - March 2019

appreciating and supporting you: today - forever!!!!

I'm a fan of AUKLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And by the way my name is Natalie and  your books and i have a question. Can you have someone a toy maker make wings of fire acton figures and other toys such as Auklet figures? and i want to see how Auklet is doing at home why her sibs are On an epic vacation and what will happen when she's old enough to go to Jade mountion. I hope her school days are epic too.    I don't care if ther're not as epic or acton pack as her brother (Spoiler alert for people who aren't tui) and possibly her older sister who isn't Tusnami but you know who for those who read book 2 except if their Tui t suthertland as long if it's acton packed and epic not too little acton packed or epic. And by the way is Auklet a toddler in dragon years? does she go to a dragon preschool if so? Will we know more about her dad in The future books? When will Auket be at the school? Will you Make a book about her days? Cuz I'm so attached to her! Do dragons or at least seawings have a belief in a spiritual place wher dragons go when they die Includeing Gill? Ps. I have a Millon more questons to ask. Ttyl.

• Posted at:

I'm a dragonet,

A Seawing,

A warrior, and a Student at jade motntian academey.

Haha, I pre-ordered the book in August and just finished Moon Rising yesterday within 3 days!

• Posted at:

Beware the darkness of dragons,

Beware the stalker of dreams,

Beware the talons of power and fire,

Beware the one who is not what she seems.

Something is coming to shake the earth,

Something is coming to scorch the ground.

Jade Mountain will fall beneath thunder and ice,

Unless the lost city of night can be found.

• Posted at:

CARFUL!!!! some people have not read it!!!!

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

ok i'll tell you when he mentions it

it's when the rainwings are going through the tunnel about to attack the nightwings

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

OMG!!! IT IS THE TUI T. SUTHERLAND!!!! EEEEEEE!!!!!! I AM SUCH A HUGE FAN, IT IS HILARIOUS!!!

• Posted at:

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear: LOVE."

"The easy part of life is finding someone to love. The hard part of life is finding someone to love you back."

I was just wondering, could an animus dragon forge a magical object to counter the consequences of using his/her powers (or undo the curses other animuses face)? Or could they make a healing object for the blind, lame, etc.?

• Posted at:

Aura of the NightWings

I want some books having heroic and brave IceWings (particularly one named Aurora!). Maybe Moon could be on some daring, heroic quest to save Jade Mountain, and runs into Aurora. Also, I really want Clay to fall in love with Peril, or Glory and Deathbringer (yes, the inter-tribe loves).

• Posted at:

I am an IceWing, Aurora the Northern Light.

TUI SUTHERLAND!!!  OMSC!!!  I can't believe it this is suuuuuuch a great honor to meat an Erin Hunter!! OMSC!!!  EEEE!!! (*squels*) What clan are you form???  Im a shadow clan cat!!  EEEEHH!!!!  I can't wait for Mapleshade's vegeance!  AWESOME!!!    :DD  YOUR my Favorite author ever!!  :DDDDDD  Love ya'!

Your fan,

Ellie

• Posted at:

"You can't call a ninja lord dweeb.  You have disgraced the family.  You must commit Seppuku!"-a quote from The ninja lord, Dan.

Storm, Ninja Queen 

Hope, it's the strongest word, that's what we need. Hope.

Holder of a Sista Dagger.

You're so awesome!!  :DDDDDD

• Posted at:

"You can't call a ninja lord dweeb.  You have disgraced the family.  You must commit Seppuku!"-a quote from The ninja lord, Dan.

Storm, Ninja Queen 

So im guessing this story is about the little nightwing that keeps saying she can see the future (dont remember her name :-P ) i dont really understand why she has these powers was she cursed? i would also like a icewings point of view for once we already know about all the other kinds. what is the matter with peril? i dont think the books told why she has these powers. are we gonna meet any new dragon tribes? like...magicwings? magicwings would be for all the dragons with cool powers none of the other dragons have, like fatespeaker and peril. are we sure burn blaze and blister are gone? because i have feeling well be seeing them again along with the skywing queen. the

• Posted at:

THERE'S GONNA BE FIVE MOOOOOORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE FANGIRL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST AUTHOR EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

FLASH

QUEER PRIDE :D

PINOY PRIDE

i am queer and half asian and i love hedgehogs and tacos weee

STOP HOMOPHOBIA IN RPs

HATELOVE

I don't think it occurred to Stonemover or Anemone to do this. I would love if she had Anemone make one and use it on herself and Stonemover.

• Posted at:

Tui T. Sutherland-  Your work is amazing!  :D  Keep writing!!

• Posted at:

Storm, Ninja Queen 

So amazing! :D

And seriously, the background image for this site NEEEEEEEDS to be made into a poster. ;3

Somehow I think you should make Kestrel get mentioned at some point in the series. She was the only SkyWing we ever got to know decently. :P

• Posted at:

My signature was eaten by an evil kumquat.

--

If you're going to respond to a post, for goodness sake, read all of it. Think about every detail of the post, before you respond to it. It helps keep the discussion going well.

Tui T sutherland what are you going to do after you write wings of fire book 10? And will you add more games on this website and update the one we already have on this site?

• Posted at:

I'm a dragonet,

A Seawing,

AWESOME!!!!

• Posted at:

I like seawings.

They are AWESOME!!!

Go Liberty Flames!!!

I LOVE wings of fire and have read EVERY ONE!!!

Basketball and Football are my favorite sports!!!

Go Bucks!!!

STAR WARS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love your books so much, i love Riptide and i hope he gets to be a little more apart of your future books, we still don't know his whole story!!!!!! 

• Posted at:

He wears his heart

safety pinned to his backpack

His backpack is all that he knows

Shot down by strangers

whose glances can cripple

the heart and devour the soul

Emerald<3

Tui can you host book events in other places of new york state? How r your sons doing? What are they getting 4 Christmas? Do your sons like your wings of fire books? I know they haven't read them since their too young but do they like see them written? Or do they just like the cover art? And I Loooooooooooooove your wings of fire books! There soooooooooo AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do Pyrrhia dragons celebrate christmas or a similar holiday On december 25th or any other day? How were grandeur Glory's ansestor's daughters were useless? Do most or all mudwings don't care about their dragonets (children) just because they don't need to care for them? Or are they're supposed to care about them and most of them do?

• Posted at:

I'm a dragonet,

A Seawing,

How old do Nightwings get?

• Posted at:

I'm a dragonet,

A Seawing,

Oh my Cap'!!

Anyway, i had some ideas for future books! Like an idea for the main person to be an Icewing or Skywing...

But im so excited, since book 6 is coming out a day after my b-day!! And i can't wait for the 7th one!!

• Posted at:

==Delirious ==

Young Historian

PROUD American!!

Captain Seraph of the Seawing Army

#ClerilIsAFruit

Joined Wings of Fire forums on December 20, 2014

"I Have the power!"~ He-man ✠ 

ツ    

*starts fangirling*

• Posted at:

TIGERPEGASUS482 aka TIGER

Luna Blaze Angel Lilac Sushidragon Dragon Lynx Devil Solaris Tidal Suki Chryssi Corrupted Luna

Red Toxic 

"Sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar, " - Tiger

- Dragon Queen

- Master of Swordfish Duels

- Queen of Steak

i'm a little behind on the series only on book four but i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited! i didnt know there was going to be five more books until i read about it! i really hope their good! i would like to see Deathbringer, and Queen Scarlet in this! i can't wait until i get to the next five books! oh by the way, is it true there's a movie coming out or is that fan fiction? just wondering!

• Posted at:

Shadow

Helios

#Pokemon Master

Fire Mage.

#umbreon4ever

"Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday." -Don Marquis

Hello,Tui

I am Amanda B. And i would like to ask you if you could do a book about Sunny's mom, how she became who she is today. And how the night wing Queen was before she was Queen.

Thank you

Amanda B.

• Posted at:

HI TUI

THIS THAT FANDOM NERD WHO YOU HAVE HEARD OF AND FROM QUITE A LOT OF TIMES

I'M HERE FOR JUST ONE THING

I'M HERE TO BEG YOU TO MAKE WHIRLPOOL AND MORROWSEER ALIVE

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE THEY ARE

IMAGINE THE DYNAMICS WHEN MOON FINDS OUT THAT HER FATHER IS STILL ALIVE AND THAT EVERYONE HATES HIM

IT COULD BUILD HER TO AN AMAZING DEGREE

AND IMAGINE THE LOOK ON HIS FACE WHEN HE FINDS OUT HIS LONG-LOST DAUGHTER HAS POWERS

IT WOULD BE THE GREATEST SCENE IN THE ENTIRE SERIES

AS FOR WHIRLPOOL

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO HONORED THAT YOU HEAR US

THANK YOU SO MUCH TUI QUEEN OF AMAZING ANTAGONISTS 

[Mod. note - Edited. Please don't share your usernames for other sites! Thanks.]

• Posted at:

Fan of Whirlpool

Admin on some other sites

Inspiration for Darkstalker

I am Morrowseer at heart. I'm smart, cunning, logical, and loyal to those I care about.

Call me Matau.

TUI!
Will there ever be Wings Of Fire Merchandise (shirst, plushies, hats, you know...)?
I'd buy cute little dragon plushies c:

• Posted at:

D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS ┐(・。・┐) ♪  

SUTHERLAND!!!! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO TALK TO YOU! My name is Sanjana and I am CRAZY for dragons. 

[Mod. note: Please do not post your usernames for other sites. Thanks!]

• Posted at:

I am...  A MudWing named Terra

I am... In the Wind clan 

I am... A Ranger named Adelle

I am... Tsunami The SeaWing

I am... Firren the Rebel Leader

I would really like if the hybrids couldn't have children, because the dragon types are not the same species. (or at least, if they were, that wouldn't make much sense.) The definition of a specie is that two similar organisms that can produce children. So while there can be hybrids, I don't think they would be able to produce children.

Just an idea that I would love to be implemented, as it would make the book a little more explainable. 

• Posted at:

They call me Crowning!

But I'm actually just ponydrama.

Crowning is just my dragon name ;)

Also- Darkstalker is awesome! And Moonstalker is the best ship.

*Attempts and fails not to fangirl*

Hello Tui! I have a couple random suggestions for stuff (I know they aren't the best)

-Some backstory on Smoulder's brothers? (Maybe Blister killed one of them)

-More on MudWing, SandWing, SkyWing, and IceWing lifestyle

-Some animus enchanted object that can make ghosts appear for brief moments

-Glorybringer :I

I also have a bunch of random names that may or be not be random stuff put through google translate.

• Posted at:

I think I'm TOTALLY JUST FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED YOUR TOUR AROUND OUR PLACE!!!!!WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE STAYED LONGER!!!!! AAAAUUUGGHHHH!!!!!!

Anyways, I really hope that you'll be able to answer some questions that I have sometime(or right now, please, actually I would prefer that more).

Are you going to have a magical plot twist like what you did in the first series? I love how you make the ending of the series so unclear. Three different possible outcomes and in the end it's another one. I love that so much! (Do it again!)

How many series are there going to be? Are you going to write more of any Warriors or Seekers or whatever? Are you going to make Glory less grumpy now that she has more suntime? Will Silver the sloth have a part in your books? Will we see the Night Wing's habitat restored? Will we see Glory being an awesome queen? Is Tsunami going to be her backup or something?

I really want all this to happen. And I also want the MudWings to have a spectacular new something that makes them amazing, because I find that they are the least popular tribe around and that makes me sad. I think you should dedicate another entire book to MudWings again, to make them look nicer and more amazinger.

• Posted at:

Sinai

Ptarmigan

Stratosphere

Cascade

Tillandsia

Fen

Sojourner   LOKI

“The Great Dragon created every dragon with a role in the world. All you need to do is find that role.”-Eerieglow

Proud Ravenclaw, through and through!

It is great to be on a place where we can talk with you C:

♦ Can't wait!!!♦♦♦

As for things I'd like to see in these next books,

 ♦♦ Cleril - I loved Peril so much! And you involving her in book 5... that has to mean that you intend to bring her back, right?

 ♦♦ Anembu - I don'tforseee this happening, but I can hope... Anemone has restricted freedom,  so with Jambu and his'hippie'' personality, I feel they could enjoy eachothers'' companies.

 ♦♦ 'Aquatic'RainWingg Dialect - Bear with me here, my last bullet wasn't so serious, but this one is perfectly legitimate. IfSeaWingss can speak Aquatic by glowing their scales, couldRainWingss learn it by flashing white and black scales in a way that theSeaWingss could understand? They would have aRainWingg dialect or accent to them, but I feel like this could be really neat (NOTE: If you included this for me, you'd be my favorite author ever...)

 ♦♦ Burn - I didn't actually care for thisSandWingg sister, save for her oddities collection, but her death was unfair... A very good case was made on the canonwikii that the bite shouldn't have killed her (or should have killed Clay as well), and I feel like if Burn knew that aDragonbitee Viper was in the crate then she could have prepared an antidote beforehand; OD'ing onBrightstingg Cactus might help... Overall, I don't particularly care who you bring back, I would just like to see an interesting character presumed dead

 ♦♦ Hybrids - You opened the gate with Sunny and the stuffed hybrid, but who is to say that other hybrids don't exist... I would like to see some, a few kept secret perhaps, or even a community of them...RainWingg/NightWing hybrids may crop up, with them living in the same vicinity

 ♦♦ Other Unique Twists - That's the reason we love the books c: I'm putting some faith in you as an author and assuming that if you didn't have Twists in mind, you wouldn't be making 5 new books

  

Overall, I'm super psyched, and I'll give thatIceWingg of yours a hug

♦♦ hugs♦♦

[Mod. note: Edited. Please do not post your usernames for other sites. Thanks!]

• Posted at:

1 , , 3 ... 14 , 15 , 16