Do you know why this poll is here?

Back story: (This is set in the future.) A couple years before the RP starts, aliens attack the world. (Hang on, I'm getting there, and, no, the aliens don't show up again.) The US government decides that they need to create a race of superhumans to help protect everybody, but they can't use adults because their insurance companies won't let them. (Take that!) So they use children. They inject special DNA into their bloodstream which alters their body to give them special powers. But for some unknown reason, the aliens leave before the experiments are finished. The government stops the experiments and plan to 'dispose of' the superhumans, but the altered children escape. When the RP starts, the government is trying to find the children, but the children are convinced they can control their powers (which they can't).

So here's the form to fill out for your characters:

Name (first and last, or just first):

Power:

Appearance:

Personality:

Background:

Other:

Here's mine:

Name: Maya Pathseeker

Power: flight

Appearance: short for her age, dark eyes, caramel-colored hair

Personality: sassy, can unintentionally be mean, optimistic, energetic, only truly happy when she's with friends

Background: Taken from her parents at age 8, escaped at age 9, has been running for the past 4 years

Other: POV color is this

POWERS:

Flight: The most common power. It gives the bearer retractable white wings that can be hidden under a shirt. Not very powerful, but it gives the person advantage from the skies, as they can drop things on people and are not affected by low air pressure.

Strength: The second most common power. Gives the bearer large muscles that cannot be easily hidden. Not that powerful, but it gives the person advantage on the ground, as they can throw and carry very heavy things and are not easily wounded.

Power over air: The third most common power. Gives the bearer gray eyes. Kinda powerful and gives the person advantage outside, as they can raise and lower the air pressure to temporarily knock out their enemies, can also fly for VERY short periods of time.

Power over liquid: The third least common power. Gives the bearer dark blue eyes. Pretty powerful and gives the person advantage near liquid of any kind, as they can control the liquid to douse their enemies. Can also breathe underwater, but only in water.

Power over solids: The second least common power. Gives the bearer dark green eyes. Very powerful and gives the person advantage everywhere, as they can warp any solid object into whatever they want to use against their enemies. Can also walk through walls if they concentrate hard enough, but it takes a LOT of energy.

Shapeshifting: The least common power. Gives the bearer cat-like golden eyes. The most powerful, it gives the person the advantage of surprise, as they can quickly shift into different forms. The only setbacks are that no matter what form they take, they always have those slit-pupiled, golden eyes, and it takes a LOT of energy to shift.

A recurring problem on RPs is that no one knows what to POV. So here are some ideas: when they are taken away from their families by the government, before and after the procedure, when they escape from the top secret government facility where the experiments happened, or anything else you come up with. Anything works.

On my Elements of Creativity RP, people are having their characters have conversations. This makes it flow better, but you have to be commited. We can't sit here waiting for you to respond. IF YOU ARE GOING OUT OF TOWN, PLEASE NOTIFY ALL OF US SO WE KNOW NOT TO ASK YOUR CHARACTER QUESIONS AND STUFF.

Also, DON'T BE OVER-POWERED. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. WE NEED FLIGHT AND STRENGTH PEOPLE FIRST. PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE MAKING YOUR CHARACTER. IF I POST SAYING WE NEED MORE STRENGTH PEOPLE, PLLEASE MAKE A STRENGTH PERSON.

To begin, you can only have one character. Please don't make other people's characters do something without asking permission first.

And I think that's it. Begin!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Death the Skywing

Amber the Sandwing

Freeze the Icewing

Tide the Seawing

Blackstar the Nightwing

Iguana the Mudwing

Salula the Rainwing

JOIN!

• Posted at:

Death the Skywing

Amber the Sandwing

Freeze the Icewing

Tide the Seawing

Blackstar the Nightwing

Iguana the Mudwing

Salula the Rainwing

BTW in fantasy RP he is a fox so he has a really good sense of smell and he kinda looks like a fox clothes wise)

Name: Cha che Hunter

Power: Shapeshifting

Apearance: Fox red short kinda fluffy hair, orange eyes, zipped red and white jacket, underneath yellow t-shirt, orange sweat pants, has a Fanceh accent (odd form of italian but was born in canada still moved to Italy), red shoes with white rims

Personality: silly, kinda crazy, does not get angry at all, and when chasing butterfly's forgets all what he is saying, 

Background: Mother left him father was already dead was an orphan was captured age 8 escaped age 11 has been running for 3 years

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

Name: Lily

Power:shape-shifting

Apperance: Bright golden eyes, dark brown hair with red streaks.

Personailty: Quick-thinking, loyal, hard-working, brave, clever,shy

Backround: Was an unwanted orphan, she was taken from the orphanage at 7 and she ran off when she was 8.

Other: Is a bit afraid of using power, POV COLOR IS THIS

• Posted at:

I AM RIPPLE 

I'M HUFFLEPUFF, A GRAY JEDI, GREENCLOAK AND, A MUDWING 

I support same gendeshipping

Umbra my Dark Flipside

Ignis my Light Flipside

Tremor my Dark Flipside

Spes my Light Flipside

Farewell my Friends, I'll miss you all...

IGNORE THAT ONE I HAVE ANOTHER THAT IS FINISHED

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

wait I took shapeshifting

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

I did my fourm at the same time as you did, you just submitted yours first

• Posted at:

I AM RIPPLE 

I'M HUFFLEPUFF, A GRAY JEDI, GREENCLOAK AND, A MUDWING 

I support same gendeshipping

Umbra my Dark Flipside

Ignis my Light Flipside

Tremor my Dark Flipside

Spes my Light Flipside

Farewell my Friends, I'll miss you all...

BTW in fantasy RP he is a fox so he has a really good sense of smell and he kinda looks like a fox clothes wise also Ignore a post I sent it is not fully ready)

Name: Cha che Hunter

Power: Shapeshifting

Apearance: Fox red short kinda fluffy hair, orange eyes, zipped red and white jacket, underneath yellow t-shirt, orange sweat pants, has a Fanceh accent (odd form of italian but was born in canada still moved to Italy), red shoes with white rims

Personality: silly, kinda crazy, does not get angry at all, and when chasing butterfly's forgets all what he is saying

Background: Mother left him father was already dead was an orphan was captured age 8 escaped age 11 has been running for 3 years

Other: he is really good at hiding from the govorment normally stays in a city one day then goes to the next has narcolepsy 

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

No one has taken Solids yet, right?  And sorry because my character is also foxy, and I hope that she isn't OP.  If she is, I'll make her power flight.

• Posted at:

It’s the hydra fellow

#furryrightsactivist

#endpitbullracism

#blicket

“Boi” is a gender neutral term

star count:  14400 (+589)

page count:  242

what does OP stand for?

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

I'll let Fuschiapizza choose who has shapeshifting 

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

anyway I just want to say this not to get shapeshifter but just saying Cha Che being a shapeshifter makes allot of sense because in other fantasy RP well he is a fox but Cha Che can be someone else I'll just fill out another form if I have to...

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

Over-powered.  My character isn't coming up...

• Posted at:

It’s the hydra fellow

#furryrightsactivist

#endpitbullracism

#blicket

Name (first and last, or just first):  Foxy Keys

Power:  Power over solids

Appearance:  Small, with bright ginger hair and dark green eyes.

Personality:  Snappish, annoyed easily, kind of mean

Background:  Raised by foxes from a little baby, fox-like qualities, found by a farming couple but then taken at age 4 by the government for "testing".  Escaped at age 6, has been on the run for the last few years. 

Other:  POV color is this, special connection with foxes, can speak fox and communicate with them.

• Posted at:

It’s the hydra fellow

#furryrightsactivist

#endpitbullracism

#blicket

Yay!

• Posted at:

It’s the hydra fellow

#furryrightsactivist

#endpitbullracism

#blicket

AAAH! PLEASE DON'T PUT ME IN THIS POSITION!

Ok, um... I guess for now, you can both be shapeshifters, but PLEASE NO MORE SHAPESHIFTERS OR YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

I guess that's all... You can start POVing now.

• Posted at:

Death the Skywing

Amber the Sandwing

Freeze the Icewing

Tide the Seawing

Blackstar the Nightwing

Iguana the Mudwing

Salula the Rainwing

oh....ok.....Cha Che's POV color is This

Cha Che heard the sirens as he ran into the ally ways he hid in the shadows and watched as the helicopters and police cars zoomed by he then walked further into the ally way he sat down and then dozed off

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

Maya's POV color is this.

I dashed down the hallway, the men in white lab coats chasing me. They won't catch me, they won't catch me, they won't-

They caught me. They strapped me to a table and stuck a hypodermic needle into my arm. I could feel my eyes closing.

When I woke up, there was no one in the room. I was free. The door was closed and locked, but I could get up and walk around. I sat up, feeling like I had a ten-pound weight strapped to my back.

I felt something tickle my back, and I reached around to brush it away.

It was a white feather. The feather was connected to a beautiful, angel-like wing, and the wing was connected to...me.

I jumped up and screamed, clutching the feather. My wings swung around me. They almost touched the floor, they were so big. They were gorgeous, but they looked so out of place on my back.

I flapped them slowly, chills running down my spine. I glanced up at the high ceiling. There was plenty of room... Dare I try?

I flapped quickly a couple times and my feet lurched off the ground. I screamed and fell, startled by the sudden ascent. Then I did it again. And again.

I can fly... I didn't know how, but I had wings, and I could fly.

• Posted at:

Death the Skywing

Amber the Sandwing

Freeze the Icewing

Tide the Seawing

Blackstar the Nightwing

Iguana the Mudwing

Salula the Rainwing

here i'll start with that too the other one is later

Cha Che woke up and looked around he then realized he was on the floor and he was shorter the locked door and walls towered over his head and he looked at his feet and instead of bare tan hands he saw two red paws his eyes shot open and he closed his eyes again "Why this is a dream isn't it" he asked to an invisible person and he got up he then ran into a wall and bruised his nose he shook it and rubbed his nose with...a paw he tilted his head and noticed his ears where on top of his head he tried to look at his ears and fell back down on his back he made an oof sound and well "Hmm fox?" he said and looked around until he saw a puddle on the floor he walked over and saw slit golden eyes staring back at him with a snout and black nose which was a little blue because of the bruise he then tested out the water it tasted foul and smelled like metal mixed with sewer water and he almost threw up he coughed but he already swallowed the water and there was nothing else to take away the taste he then saw a little hole he sniffed at it wishing he could just squeeze through and he sat down and before he new it started concentrating really hard and blam he suddenly turned into a mouse he squeaked happily and went into the hole...(that is how he escaped now you can use my other one)

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

Name: Sylvia
Power: Power over liquids
Appearance: Before she was captured she had green eyes and blonde hair, but know has dark blue eyes and long wavy silver hair
Personality: Feirce, intelligent, stubborn
Background: She was raised by one of the scientists, but he gave her away to avoid having to give away his real son. She escaped when she was eight, and doesn't know what to do next
Other: She doesn't make friends easily, because the scientists son Timothy didn't even care when she left. She is so good at reading people movements, facial expressions and interpreting what they say into a thought that she is considered to be a mind reader.

Form is in POV color

• Posted at:

My icon is a crab.  His name is chicken nuggets.  

Cha Che woke up five minuets after he fell asleep he got up and he heard feint sirens getting louder he then went on the move he was right now in ohio and in the city of Athens (It is a real place) and he is thinking about going to either west virginia or kentucky he walked down the ally's and smelled food he let his nose guide him to the food and he peered in a window to where there was a restaurant he realized it was an italian restaurant one of his favorites he walked in through the front door and hid in with an adult couple he remembered his days in italy he would do this all the time because he was an orphan and refused to go to the orphanage so he would do this allot the people sat down and he hid under the very big table he waited as the people ordered there food and he could smell the food coming this way he then grabbed a large piece of lint lying on the floor and threw it out making sure people could see it then said "Squeak squeak...A MOUSE ITS A MOUSE" he shouted trying to make it seem as if he was somewhere else and it worked everyone got up and started heading for the door screaming Cha Che then quickly grabbed the plates and headed for the kitchen he then hid so everyone could calm down once one of the chefs made it clear it was some lint everyone calmed down but still was angry and some started ordering food to go and that was Cha Che's plan he walked over to one of the waitress and said "Ahem my mom and dad want me to ger this in a box" he asked holding out the food and he pointed to the couple sitting at the table looking confused the waitress nodded and went to the kitchen she then returned with the food but in a box be thanked her then while her back was turned started hurrying though the door but when he got outside the waitress noticed and said "Wiat! thief! he is a thief" the cry's where heard all the way outside and police looked out from where they where having lunch they locked eyes with Cha Che and started turning on there car "Uh oh" Cha Che said then quickly started running

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

Foxy snapped her hand up and the feather turned into a stone.  She smiled.  That was her easiest trick.  

• Posted at:

It’s the hydra fellow

#furryrightsactivist

#endpitbullracism

#blicket

The fox sitting next to her poked a weed.  I don't know... Foxy thought, tilting her head and saying that to the fox.  He stared at her.  Foxy took a deep breath and changed the weed, slowly, waveringly, into a pheasant.  Then she collapsed on the ground and watched as Spark, the fox, chased the pheasant across the huge field. 

• Posted at:

It’s the hydra fellow

#furryrightsactivist

#endpitbullracism

#blicket

Foxy woke sometime later to the sound of a helicopter.  It was midnight, and she was still laying out in the open.  Far out across the way, the helicopter was sweeping the field with a searchlight.  Loud voices and smaller lights down on the ground.  Foxy leaped up, her heart pounding.  

• Posted at:

It’s the hydra fellow

#furryrightsactivist

#endpitbullracism

#blicket

Cha Che ran around the city trying to lose the cops but not lose the food his stomach grumbled and he ran even faster he finally ran into a field (where foxy is) and tried to lose them there 

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

How much energy does it take to do the powers?

• Posted at:

Spiderlily

OCs(don't copy names):

Fir, Spring, Nirisha, Dakota, Laquer, Sailingstone, Reptile, Risingstar, Thickfrost

#HelptheWorld(Plz)

it says a LOT of energy so I think she could do it once every hour but that's my guess

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

The searchlight swiped over her, then swung back around, brightening her up.  A megaphone sounded.  

"Don't try to run.  We have you surrounded."  Foxy knew her only chance.  She picked up a blade of grass and consentrated, but was unable to turn it into a gun.  A horrible laugh came from the helicopter. 

"Don't even try it, freak."  That was when Foxy noticed the strange gadget pointed at her.  It must be affecting her powers!

• Posted at:

It’s the hydra fellow

#furryrightsactivist

#endpitbullracism

#blicket

Cha Che was panting hard he finally lost the cops and was just about to take a bite into the food when he heard a voice "Don't try to run. We have you sorrounded" he froze and looked around but no one was around he then saw helicopters he sighed and put back his food it would have to wait her then dug a hole and hid it he started stealthily crawling toward the noises until he spotted someone on the ground she held a blade of grass in her hand and looked very concentrated he then heard "Don't even try it, freak" and he realized something was pointed at her (What a minuet! this must be one of me! with powers) Cha Che thought then realized if that person did not get out of there fast she would be caught (Hmm think Cha Che! think!) he thought he then had an idea he backed up making sure no one could see him then started focusing very hard he then turned into a moose he charged forward loudly he then tried to get the attention of the helicopters 

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

Suddenly, almost simultaneously, a moose charged bellowing towards the helicopter and Spark jumped at the man holding the device.  He yelped and dropped it, and Spark grabbed it in his jaws and cracked it. Instantly, the blade of grass morphed into a giant bazooka.  Foxy looked at is in surprise.  She had only expected a small handgun, but this worked, too.  She pointed it at the helicopter, which was distracted by the moose.  

"Land the helicopter and get out or I'll blow it away!"  She shouted.  One of the men spoke into his walke-talkie and the helicopter landed on the grass. The pilot and the other man stepped out, their hands raised. "Drop your weapons and kneel on the ground with your hands where I can see them!"  Foxy ordered. Then she leaped into the helicopter.  A strange boy followed her in, but she didn't have time to question him.  

"Pilot?  Spark?  Get in!"  The pilot, still with his hands in the air, climbed in, but Spark hesitated. Suddenly, the laughing man from the helicopter jumped up and almost grabbed Spark, but the fox dodged and ran into Foxy's arms.  They slammed the door shut and the blades started spinning, but men were coming and holding guns.

"Greig, I order you to stay on the ground!"  Helicopter man shouted, but it was too late.  The sleek black helicopter had lifted into the sky and flown away.

• Posted at:

It’s the hydra fellow

#furryrightsactivist

#endpitbullracism

#blicket

Anyone on here?

• Posted at:

It’s the hydra fellow

#furryrightsactivist

#endpitbullracism

#blicket

Cha Che panted his energy all gone he then leaped into the helicopter and fell down to the floor "Your welcome" he gasped at the girl laying on the ground on his back

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

"OK.  Who are you?"  Foxy turns to the boy on the floor.  Suddenly, a wave of nausia passed over her and she sat down in a seat. 

• Posted at:

It’s the hydra fellow

#furryrightsactivist

#endpitbullracism

#blicket

"Me?" Cha Che asked not even bothering to sit up "Oh my name is Cha Che and i'm like you" he said this time sitting up 

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

"Like... Me?"

• Posted at:

It’s the hydra fellow

#furryrightsactivist

#endpitbullracism

#blicket

"Yup!" he said "I have powers"

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

"...Powers?"

• Posted at:

It’s the hydra fellow

#furryrightsactivist

#endpitbullracism

#blicket

Cha Che tilted his head "Yes...remember powers I have shapeshifting I was the moose" he said laying back down

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

Spark yelped something at Foxy and she growled back.  Then she changed a lock of Spark's fur into a banana and back again.

"Like that?"  Foxy asked, and tilted her head at the strange boy with the cat eyes.  "By the way... what is your name?"

• Posted at:

It’s the hydra fellow

#furryrightsactivist

#endpitbullracism

#blicket

(I posted a form awhile ago but it didn't show up.  If it comes up, ignore it and just look at this one)

----------

Name: Rylee Brooks

Power: Power over liquids

Appearance: Brown hair, usually kept in a pony tail and dark blue eyes.  Tan, freckled skin.  Usually wears flannel shirts all the time.  Southern accent.

Personality: Sticks up for herself and others.  She's rash and tends to do what seems like a good idea at the moment.  She has a short attention-span, and starts mindlessly doodling when she gets bored.

Background: Taken from an orphanage at age 12.  Escaped at age 14.

Other: her favorite color is peach and her favorite animals are toucans.

• Posted at:

Heeeeere's Genny~!

1 , , 3 ... 5 , 6 , 7