Okay, so we know Glory and Deathbringer's child from Moon's vision at the end of Moon Rising (if you have not yet read the book I suggest you leave now to prevent spoilers). Their daughter's name is Firefly, so that's that. Starflight and Fatespeaker also have a daughter, and we're going to assume Tsunami and Riptide had a son, as well as Peril and Clay. (No true genders were established for those two). Now, TIME FOR A RP!

Name:

Tribe:

Parents:

Im gonna be Firefly, so haters back off.

Name: Firefly

Tribe: RainWing/NightWing

Parents: Glory and Deathbringer

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

you got no jams

Name: Whale

Tribe: Seawing

Parents: Tsunami and Riptide

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

Name: Blitzspark

Tribe: NightWing

Perents: Fatespeaker and Starflight

• Posted at:

I am ICE and also PTARMIGAN IS MY OTHER SIDE

OWNER OF THE FORUM LIMO

QUEEN OF THE OCS AND LIMOUSINES

WIFE OF CHAT NOIR

WHY, YES, I DID USE COLOR FADE THANKS FOR NOTICING

Blancbeetle + Kitbeetle = OTP 4 LIFE

Fire fly was Starflight's daughter wasn't she? She called him father.

• Posted at:

I CHANGED MY SIGGY!

I AM CREATIVE(ish) :)

Naw. His daughter went down the tunnel, and then Starflight turned to a dark purple dragonet in the window bay. His daughter had already left.

• Posted at:

you got no jams

Oh okay ignore me.

• Posted at:

I CHANGED MY SIGGY!

Name: Amber

Tribe: Mud wing/Sky wing

Parents: Peril and Clay

• Posted at:

I CHANGED MY SIGGY!

I've been waiting for one of these to FINALLY pop up on the forums! SAVE!

• Posted at:

Jalaine (Formerly Caterina)

Meh OC's: Luna the IceWing, Cloak the Vampire, Kassey the Demi God, Lilara the troll grub

Meh Gang: Starflight, Tsunami, Peril, Sunny, Glory, Clay, Karkat, Rose Tyler, Cpt. Jack Harkness

Here since 11/17/13!

O_o

I didn't know that Glory and dat NightWing had a kid.

(btw the spoiler doesn't bother me. I just can't believe it O_o)

• Posted at:

I'm sorry if my OCs annoy you.

Diamond: No you're not! 

DiamondBraveryValorAlexandriteFireweedFennecObsidianDragonfruitAquamarine...

And more!

Pubu (Purple--that's me-- x Jambu)

Diamond's Backstory Fanfic: /139707

silversky97 is my best friend!!!

well it was one of the visions...and his name is Deathbringer (GLORYBRINGER FOR THE WIN!!!)

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

Name: Whale

Tribe:

Parents: Tsunami and Riptide

• Posted at:

umm @Dolphinblue that spot is taken by me....and it sounded a lot like you copyed it

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

Firefly unrolled the scroll and flopped down on the pillow in the window bay. Words and pictures presented themselves to her in a jumble of information. Firefly let out a happy sigh, and Amber (?) looked over at her.

"Would you mind?" she said, smiling.

Starflight lifted his head. "Do BOTH of you mind? Whale here missed yesterday and has to take his math test. So hush." He rubbed the side of his head.

Firefly looked back at her scroll. About twenty years ago, the dragonets of destiny (Clay the MudWing, Tsunami the SeaWing, Queen Glory the RainWing, Starflight the NightWing, and Sunny the SandWing) ended the SandWing War of Succession by choosing a new queen. Burn, Blister, and Blaze were thought to be chosen, but instead a new leader rose: Queen Thorn.

Firefly thought of her mother, Queen Glory, and all that she did. She was queen of the RainWings, and the queen of the NightWings as well. She had a mate; Deathbringer, who was also Firefly's father, and she attended to group of friends and Jade Mountain Academy all at the same time, and she still made time for her daughter.

• Posted at:

you got no jams

Amber looked over and saw that Fire fly was reading a scroll. She took one down from the shelves and settled beside her friend to enjoy it. She had picked up The Slug like Qualities of Mud wings. She immediately hated it. It made her stomach churn and she found it offensive considering how great her father was.

• Posted at:

I CHANGED MY SIGGY!

Firefly glanced over at Amber's scroll. "What're you reading?" she whispered loudly.

Starflight looked over in her direction. "If Blitzspark was as loud as you, I'd have kicked her out of the library weeks ago!" he joked.

Whale, who sat at a table near the shelf of scrolls labeled ANIMUS HISTORY, a scroll laid out in front of him and a quill pen in one talon, glanced sharply at them. "Ahem! I'm taking a test," he said.

Amber jokingly stuck her tongue out at him. "Then take your test! We aren't bothering nobody." She fiddled with a corner of her scroll.

Firefly poked Amber's shoulder. "Why're you reading that scroll? I thought you hated it," she whispered.

Amber sighed. "I wanted to learn about my heritage. I never knew how slug-like MudWings are and how grumpy SkyWings are." She blinked away a tear. "But I guess I turned out fine; my dad is Clay, and he's a great dragon. My mother, Peril, is different from every other SkyWing that's ever lived, so, I guess I have no qualities of my ancestors," she said.

Firefly felt pity for Amber. The poor inter-tribe dragonet had been teased about her scales her whole life, and it'd only gotten worse since she'd arrived at Jade Mountain. Firefly, too, had been teased, for the way she looked. She was inter-tribe as well, half RainWing and half NightWing. So, in a way, she knew Amber's pain, although Firefly had not been as badly teased as her friend. At least Firefly looked like enough like a NightWing to pass as one.

• Posted at:

you got no jams

Thank you but please don't use my character without permission in the future. I want to establish her form of dialogue.

Amber licked her tear away and continued to read the scroll before putting it back and reaching for another. This one was a fantasy about Dragons who had pretty much perfect lives. Well at least compared to her's. (So I decided that Amber has brown scales like a mud wing but has a lot of amber glints and one or two red scales. She has blue eyes and emits a hot aura kinda like a sand wing's but kinda not. She is also an expert at using her fire and is by no means ugly.)

• Posted at:

I CHANGED MY SIGGY!

Blitzspark was pushing scrolls to the side and scanning the shelves of the library, trying to find something interesting to read. She caught a glimpse at the word NightWing.

She yanked the scroll from the shelf. "Tales of the NightWings," She whispered. Her father had told her that the NightWings had lost their powers centuries ago, and would only have powers if they were hatched or laid in the moonlight. She had a slight mind reading power, because she was laid and hatched in the moonlight.

Blitzspark knew that most things in this scroll were false, so she shoved the scroll back into the shelf. She rummaged through more scrolls, and came across Animus Histories.

This looks very interesting, the young NightWing thought. She remembered what Animus dragons were. Animus dragons came from both SeaWing royal families, and a few NightWings, like Sunny's father, Stonemover! And the Darkstalker...

• Posted at:

OWNER OF THE FORUM LIMO

WIFE OF CHAT NOIR

Whale rolled his eyes in a humorous way and turned back to his test he never really got that stressed and he new that even if he got something wrong Tsunami always is there for him he never really got to see his father Riptide that much because he was so busy trying to keep together the talons of peace but he could still talk with his grandfather Webs he was happy that his friends never treated him like the others do just because he has royal blood does not mean that he should have the best fish...or the best spot to rest...or have the other dragonets to his homework that was what really made him mad If I have others to my homework what is the point about learning something  he thought but shook his head and focused back on the test he then started reading What two dragons where animus and friends 1. Morrowseer and Mastermind  Whale almost barked out laughing at that Starflight and Clay told him about Morrowseer and Mastermind one was a dragon that every time Whale asked Tsunami about he would have to leave the room before she started saying cursing and Mastermind was Starflights dad and everytime he would bring that up with him he would just brush it off 2. Darkstalker and Battlewinner 3. Darkstalker and Fathom  Whale checked the third and rolled up the scroll he then bounced over to Starflight "I've finished! i've finished!" Starflight took the scroll and said "Good job now go join your friends" Whale ran up to Firefly and Amber and sat down with them he then looked at a scroll which was called Dangers of the rainforest  

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

Amber: Hey Firefly I think Whale is reading about your parents!

She said with a laugh pointing at the scroll.

• Posted at:

I CHANGED MY SIGGY!

Blitzspark was shivering while reading the Darkstalker section of her scroll. Once she got to the part where Darkstalker killed his father, the dragonet let out a short screech of fear. She clamped her talons over her mouth, with her eyes wide.

• Posted at:

OWNER OF THE FORUM LIMO

WIFE OF CHAT NOIR

Name: Earthquake

Tribe: uh why put this? because the Parents section will show it all.

Parents: Peril (Skywing) clay (mudwing)

LOL I nearly put Female in the age section 

• Posted at:

JayBriarleaf, Illusion, Fluffermuffins,  with a gang too big                 

Greencloak

Rainwing

Fluxer

Skyclan Warrior

Daughter of Bastet

#ADOPTdon'tSHOP

#Purrito

Black Cats = Good Luck

This sentence is false. Now there's a brain freeze!

i'm sorry Tigerclaws but all spots are taken...can you be the dragonets of destiny maybe?

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

(this is just an idea but what if they where all shipped with each other?)

Whale blushed and said "Hey! it was the first scroll I picked up!"

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

Firefly leaned over to peek at Whale's scroll. "Hah."

Whale, clearly embarrassed, shoved his snout into the scroll and continued to read. Firefly rolled her eyes and turned back to her own scroll. Why is he interested in the rainforest? Is he reading about my parents? Why would he act embarrassed when I asked him? Firefly thought.

Suddenly, the three gongs went off. Firefly jumped up, startled, accidentally dropping her scroll. She reached down, rolled it up, and shoved it back into its slot. Amber and Whale copied her, stuffing their scrolls back into their original places and hurrying out of the library into the crowded hall.

A heavyset SkyWing slammed into Firefly, knocking them both off their feet. Firefly was squashed against the hallway floor, her snout crushed by the SkyWing's neck. "Mmmmmmf!" she cried.

The SkyWing got up, noticed Firefly with alarm, and started ranting in frantic babble. "Oh, princess Firefly, I'm sorry, I didn't see you. I should've watched where I was going, but I needed to get to class early....."

• Posted at:

you got no jams

Sure. Who do you want to ship?

Amber: I'm just kidding silly!

• Posted at:

I CHANGED MY SIGGY!

hmmm well there could be only one because I looked at all the forms and Whale is the only guy...

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

Can I ship Amber and Whale? And Fire fly with that sky wing she bumped into. I like him.

• Posted at:

I CHANGED MY SIGGY!

Firefly got up and brushed the dust off her scales. "It's fine, Sparrow." She turned and ran off, but Sparrow grabbed her tail and pinned it down.

Firefly glared at him. "Get off me."

Sparrow got up, but still held Firefly's tail down. "I made a mistake, princess Firefly. If there's anything I could do to make it up to you, I'm right here." He started down at his talons.

Firefly rolled her eyes. "I don't need a servant, Sparrow. It was an honest mistake. Now shoo," she said, spreading one wing towards him.

Sparrow had a sudden look of desperate longing in his eyes. "But, Your Majesty, I-"

Firefly swatted her wing at him. "If you want to help, just get off me and go to class!"

• Posted at:

you got no jams

Whale put back the scroll and looked for others he suddenly heard the commotion and looked back he rolled his eyes at Firefly and Sparrow and flapped up even higher until he chose Royal seawing blood  and flapped back down he was always curious about his heritage and this might lead him closer to knowing

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

Firefly wrenched her tail free from Sparrow's grip. "Jeez, Sparrow. What is it you want so badly?"

Sparrow froze, and a look of pure longing and terror was slapped right onto his snout. Firefly felt herself freeze as a wave of pink drifted across her wings, streaked with purple.

Amber poked Firefly's back. "Firefly? Sparrow? What's wrong with you guys?" Her eyes darted between the RainWing and the SkyWing. "Hello?"

Firefly shook her head and continued walking by Amber's side to music class. "I think Sparrow likes me," she whispered.

Amber shot Firefly a look full of concern. "Are you serious, Firefly? A hybrid princess of the RainWings and the NightWings, in love with a SkyWing? Have you lost your mind?" 

Whale hurried up to them. "Hey! Sparrow just told me something. He said how long he and Firefly locked eyes! He also said he wants to be with you so badly." The SeaWing's tail flicked happily back and forth.

Firefly blanched to a pale green. "This can't be true," she whispered.

• Posted at:

you got no jams

hey Frostdragon like jadedragon said I don't really like it when people take over my character without my permission because if someone else plays it my character and how he acts changes completely and he would probably have kept that a secret because that is very personal so.....ask next time please

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

Oh, I'm sorry....... Of course.

• Posted at:

you got no jams

Firefly is Starflight's daughter

• Posted at:

PONPON DANCE IT THROUGH! 

GermanyXItaly

Furry Anime Trash

Anime Has Taken Over My Life

HAHAHAHA

I'm A Magical Girl And Sailor Senshi

No..... Remember, Starflight's daughter came up to him, took a scroll, kissed him, the flew OFF DOWN THE TUNNEL. Clay came in to ask Starflight to talk to his class, then Starflight looked AT THE WINDOW BAY and a NEW dark purple dragonet was sitting there, reading a scroll. Firefly is Glory and Deathbringer's daughter.

• Posted at:

you got no jams

can i make up parents?

• Posted at:

I'm Catholic. 

I'm a band geek

I'm a choir girl

I'm in musicals

I'm a fangirl

I'm a blizzard

I'm me

no... it has to be the original glory tsunami riptide deathbringer clay peril starflight fatespeaker

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

also all spots are filled

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

Blitzspark quickly slammed her scroll back onto its original shelf, and hurried away from it after reading about the Darkstalker.

Starflight sighed, and turned his head towards where he heard his daughter. "Blitzie, I've told you not to do that to the scrolls, nor read the scary ones," He said sternly. "They give you nightmares."

Blitzspark nodded quickly. "Yes, Father. Of course, Father. What ever you say-"

"Father, I know," Starflight giggled. "Now, get to class!"

Blitzspark laughed and nodded, running off.

• Posted at:

OWNER OF THE FORUM LIMO

WIFE OF CHAT NOIR

Whale ran across the room following Blitzspark shouting "HEY WAIT UP!!" and he heard Starflight wave his talons around "Shhh!" he said "And no running!....have fun!" he added

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

Blitzspark playfully nudged Whale's shoulder. "Hi, Whale! How was your test?" She asked.

Omg.

Blitzspark X Whale. :O

Whalespark. xD

• Posted at:

OWNER OF THE FORUM LIMO

WIFE OF CHAT NOIR

1 , , 3