Fill out the form, and I'll try to get your character in my fanfic called Before the Tribes.

It's at http://wingsoffire.scholastic.com/forums/topics/126012

Form

Name-

Age (Human or dragon)-

Appearence-

Personality-

Other-

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

My icon is a crab.  His name is chicken nuggets.  

Name: Ghost

Appearence: He has white skin, and a spirit-like body, with faded green eyes and spots, with corkscrew horns. He is tribless.

Personality: Very secretive, and only speaks when he has to. He is very serious, and stern when he speaks.

Other: His voice is like the wind, and very ghostly.

• Posted at:

I am ICE and also PTARMIGAN IS MY OTHER SIDE

OWNER OF THE FORUM LIMO

QUEEN OF THE OCS AND LIMOUSINES

WIFE OF CHAT NOIR

WHY, YES, I DID USE COLOR FADE THANKS FOR NOTICING

Blancbeetle + Kitbeetle = OTP 4 LIFE

I'll use Ghost as a semi-magor antagonist

Currently I need icewing-type names, but anything will help

• Posted at:

Name- Rust

Age- 5 years old (dragon years, is a dragon)

Appearence- Rust-colored scales, normal SkyWing size, wears a pendant with a flying dragon carved into it.

Personality- Very tough and fierce; if you challenge him he will beat you in a minute or less; can be nice if somebody claws it out of him.

Other- Is a SkyWing soldier-in-training for Queen whoever-at-the-time, loves his girlfriend Inferno very much.

• Posted at:

you got no jams

Name: Caribou

Tribe: IceWing

Personality: Very secretive, keeps mostly to himself, loves his dragonets Reindeer, Snowhare, Rime, and Hoarfrost very much.

Other: Wears a cloth tied around one forearm, hiding a nasty scar that was given to him by a SandWing's tail barb.

Appearance: Glittering pale blue scales, typical IceWing by any means necessary.

• Posted at:

you got no jams

Rust will be Sky's only friend, and a sort of important protagonist. He'll be in one to two Sky chapters, and will be a protagonist

Caribou will be Ice's father because literally his personality TOTALLY fits with what I want Ice's father to be. I'm serious...That's kind of creepy, kind of awesome.

• Posted at:

Whoa..... I perfectly described Ice's father? That IS epic!

• Posted at:

you got no jams

Name: Tundra

Tribe: Ice-Wing

Personality: Sweet and caring, but sometimes too noble for her own good.  She one of those "greater good" type people who thinks ahead.  Her greatest fear is that she'll use her animus powers one two many times and kill everyone she loves.

Appearance: Pale blue scales and white underscales, and silver horns.  Diamond earrings.

Other: Animus, but only uses her powers for emergencies.  And also, Frostdragon 1277, she has a boyfriend by the name of Caribou...haha, awkward.

• Posted at:

Heeeeere's Genny~!

Well, I'll post Tundra. She likes the spotlight....))

Name- Tundra

Age (Human or dragon)- 7 in human years.

Appearence- Silver scales with swirls of white around her legs. Her eyes are surrounded by more white scales. Her underbelly is a dark gray.

Personality- Tundra is sometimes sarcastic. She has a lot of pride within her, and don't even try to get into an argument with her. She's incredibly loyal, and if insult any of her friends or family, well....Just duck. She is a horrible liar. Tundra always manages a calm state during an argument, unless she feels like she's on the losing side.

Other - None

• Posted at:

Call me Azure

My OC's:

Hermes, Phoenix Flare, Kangaroo, Sear, Dragonfly, Croc, Poseidon, Paradise, Angerona, Drizzle, Tundra, Scylla, Fire-eye, Forge

I AM: SuperWhoLocked

I love Benedict Cumberbatch and David Tennant <3

Johnlock Will be Canon

O. O Two tundras....Ummm....))

• Posted at:

Call me Azure

My OC's:

Hermes, Phoenix Flare, Kangaroo, Sear, Dragonfly, Croc, Poseidon, Paradise, Angerona, Drizzle, Tundra, Scylla, Fire-eye, Forge

I AM: SuperWhoLocked

I love Benedict Cumberbatch and David Tennant <3

Johnlock Will be Canon

You have more than enough IceWings, I think.

Name- Angelfish (She's a SeaWing)

Age (Human or dragon)- 9 in human years.

Appearence- Very dark blue scales with an undertone of violet, and unlike normal SeaWings, her stripes show more resemblance to an Juvenile Emperor Angelfish than any other SeaWing. Otherwise, she's completely normal.

Personality- Very shy, a total bookworm, insanely smart, can't ever hide her feelings -espicially is she's upset, and has almost no willpower - she can be bullied into doing anything. WHen she makes friends, she is super loyal, and quite friendly.

Other- She is constantly teased by the other dragonets about her odd appearance, which made her totally shy - and let them bully her into doing anything.

• Posted at:

ALEX (Silver/Eevee) Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

name storm

age 11

apearance dark red scales pink eyes and white horns and claws and spines and a long scar going down the right side of her abdomen.

shes in the skywing tribe.

personality timid, and aggreeing.

other shes mute. also she is absolutley scarred from memories of the skywing arena.

• Posted at:

daisy

part hive, part sand.

#bloodshell

kill it with fire!!!

-artistic dragon

just keep drawing just keep drawing.

where are my colored  pencils???

im lonely! falling in a void

I am a furry deal with it.

Name: Moonflower

Tribe: NightWing

Appearence: A tiny, very cute dark purple dragonet with huge amounts of stars scattered on her wings and freckling her face.

Personality: Moonflower is slightly silly in a sweet way. She is very young and doesn't know much about the world yet. Often, Moonie (this is what her friends call her) behaves and a strange way because she doesn't know how to behave yet.

• Posted at:

Paradise 

SilkWing NightWing Rainwing

Glorybringer forever!

Christian reader Artist Musician  

#remember Hurricane 

forum bro: Zane