Would you like roleplay and fan fiction from me?

I know a lot of you like roleplay. Would you guys like it if you gave me your Dragon name, tell me what group you're in, describe your personality, and I make fan fiction? Nobody can be a Queen, because I will be using them in the posted fan fiction. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

There's still some good left in this world,and it's worth fighting for.With great power comes great irresponsibility.We used to look up and wonder at our place in the stars.Now we look down and wonder our place in the dirt.Stay gold.Why so serious?

Oh, can you also tell me your age? I am a NightWing dragon named Darktalon. I am gentle, always willing to help someone, and determined to do what is best for every dragon. I am fourteen years old. ( Not my actual age.)

• Posted at:

There's still some good left in this world,and it's worth fighting for.With great power comes great irresponsibility.We used to look up and wonder at our place in the stars.Now we look down and wonder our place in the dirt.Stay gold.Why so serious?

You can the information about yourself in a reply.

• Posted at:

Name: Star

Personality: Smart, intelligent, king, loyal, cuning, quick-wited, loving.

Apperence: Normal nightwing with more star scales.

Tribe: Nightwing 

• Posted at:

Volcano Star Nightwing

Pine Earth Mudwing

Freeze Icewing

Flare Ember Skywing,

Prickle Sandwing

Shine Rainwing

Ocean RipSplash Seawing

Oh my 7 characters are comin,

Comin to ruin RP's that are runin,

They will come for you soon,

so watch out for my goons!

Name: Snowhare

Personality: Shy, nevous, friendly, playful

Appearance: Normal icewing except icicle horns splay out in all directions, claws are longer than usual, pure black eyes with sea green flecks

Tribe: Icewing, also half sandwing but nobody knows

• Posted at:

JayBriarleaf, Illusion, Fluffermuffins,  with a gang too big                 

Greencloak

Rainwing

Fluxer

Skyclan Warrior

Daughter of Bastet

#ADOPTdon'tSHOP

#Purrito

Black Cats = Good Luck

This sentence is false. Now there's a brain freeze!

I like the idea of IceWing and SandWing.

• Posted at:

I will start fan fiction once we have at least one of every dragon type.

• Posted at:

So  Snowhare lives with IceWings? Just to be sure.

• Posted at:

Name:Solar 

Group:highest rank

Type:Rainwing/Nightwing *note! this is my own I have other plans for Glory and Deathbringer*

Personality:She is smart and strong,she cares about others(mostly her sister).She hates fights but will do it if ordered.She is like glory,not lazy hard worker etc.(not her way of speaking though).If she tries hard enough she can turn into a full Nightwing or Rainwing. She fights almost like a Skywing,strong fast but kind and willing to help.Has heart and loyalty like a leader(not to be counted as Queen ;)

Genger:Female

Color:dark blue Light blue/yellow (under wings yellow)and a little purple 

Hidden abilites: telepathy,fire,acid/venom,night vision,good listener,great fighter

(now her sister sorry for the bother,she has hidden abilities just like her sister)*the telepathy can only be share between them, "The Twins"

Name:Luna

Group:highest rank

Type:just like Solar

Personality:just like Solar

Genger:female

Color:dark purple light purple yellow underwings and a little blue

Hidden abilities:telepathy,fire,acid/venom,night vision,good listener,great fighter

Your welcome!!! :) (please don't ignore i took a long time doing this.

• Posted at:

Thanks for this! I may have to start a new fanfiction though, because my third chapter didn't much attention. I don't know if it was the title (Cave of Omens) or what, but I can start over. And that is a great idea.

• Posted at:

Dragon Name: Nightmare          Tribe: Night Wings              (Black with greenish blue eyes  blue flame on tail grey spike on nose  plated armor on wings)

• Posted at:

-Seasnake-

Is a,

Pokemon Trainer

Hybrid

SeaWing/ SandWing

Roleplayer

Swimmer

Summer lover   

S is my fave letter~ 

Top Oc is- Seagull   

Dragon name: Riverbeast

Type: Seawing.

Apperance: Dark blue scales with snow white underbelly that splashes up the sides amethyst colored eyes.

Clan: none.

Personallity: introvert (vary shy), speaks softly many mistake him for not talking.

Powers: Weak animus. Can see in pure darkness and glowing scales for speaking Aquatic. 

• Posted at:

Name: Riverbeast

Type: Seawing

Persanality: vary shy and quit.

Powers: breath underwater see in darkness glowing scales to speak aqutic and weak animus.

Discription: dark blue scales on the back to the sides with snow white scales on the under belly that splashes up the sides. With amythist colored eyes.

Clan: none was hatched alone on the coast of skywing tarratory.

• Posted at:

Name:Kelp

Description:Thin, somewhat small. Oversized, ungainly wings and webs. Scales seem gray rather than blue or green. Has no glowing patches or speckles.

Tribe: Seawing

Disposition: Loyal, and stubborn. Does not let anyone push around her friends.

-Has a pet frog, does not let anyone touch it. 

• Posted at:

Name: Mahogany

Type: Rainwing 

Description: Usually a light blue fading into an aqua color, light green underside, darker green ruff, red spots across scales, dark blue wings, currently 7 years old (about the size of Tsunami during the war)

Personality: Grouchy, (although is a little better after a nap in the sun) usually tired, doesn't trust many dragons (she studies new dragons' fighting style in case they ever fight) gets angry easily, (She's practically a skywing!) a little overprotective of her friends/family, absolutely hates water (and rain, how ironic).

"Why should I trust you? For all I know, you're plotting against me already." -Mahogany

• Posted at:

i am a male Icewing named Fjord acts tough and helps A lot, likes making friends. He wheres a skyfire necklace he is a white-blue icewing

• Posted at:

LIZARDBLUE

Here are some of my characters

Name: Stargazer

Species: Nightwing

Personality: Kind, caring, and lonely

Unfinished...

i am a male Icewing named Fjord acts tough and helps A lot, likes making friends. He wheres a skyfire necklace he is a white-blue icewing he is seven years old

• Posted at:

LIZARDBLUE

Unfinished...

i am a male Icewing named Fjord acts tough and helps A lot, likes making friends. He wheres a skyfire necklace he is a white-blue icewing he is seven years old

• Posted at:

LIZARDBLUE

Unfinished...

I have 3

1st

-Name:Nightrise

Tribe-Nightwings

Appearance:Black and dark purple with silver scales spread over

PersonalityFerocius, territorial, can be kind sometimes.

2nd

-Note Nightrise's brother

Name:Darkclaw

Tribe:Nightwings

Appearance:Same as Nightrise's

Personality:Likes to think positively, kind, intelligent

3rd

Name-Hurricane

Tribe-Seawings

AppearanceBlue, Dark blue, but mostly turquoise

Personality:Cheerful, mostly, and kind

• Posted at:

|~|Flare|~|

{Infinitely Superior Signature}

Star Count:342

Last update 10/23/2016 oh wow this is fixed now

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE

Also I steal memes

I make very original memes

From VA and the PRC

Also a redditor

CLICKBAIT GOD

Hello? anyone here>

• Posted at:

|~|Flare|~|

{Infinitely Superior Signature}

Star Count:342

Last update 10/23/2016 oh wow this is fixed now

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE

Also I steal memes

I make very original memes

From VA and the PRC

Also a redditor

CLICKBAIT GOD

Okay here it goes: Name:Tapir Type:Rainwing Personality: Brave adventurous I'm always loyal to Queen Glory. I helped here in the invading of the secret Nightwing kingdom. I'm COLORFUL.                                                                                                             So I love roleplays they are so Divine! Please let me join :D

• Posted at:

-Seasnake-

Is a,

Pokemon Trainer

Hybrid

SeaWing/ SandWing

Roleplayer

Swimmer

Summer lover   

S is my fave letter~ 

Top Oc is- Seagull   

Sorry let me get a clean version of this                                                                                                                                                                    Name:Tapir                                                                                                                                                                                                      Dragon Tribe: Rainwing                                                                                                                                                                                               Gender:Girl                                                                                                                                                                                                         Personality: Brave and Adventurous I'm always loyal to Queen Glory,I helped her in the Invading of the Secret Nightwing Kingdom.                                   Powers: Camouflage and Poison.                                                                                                                                                                         Moons Old: 6                                                                                                                                                                                                              I like scaring Nightwings even if I always get into trouble. Nightwings call me a good for nothing lazy Rainwing, as they always comment on the others.       I love to change to pretty neon colors

• Posted at:

-Seasnake-

Is a,

Pokemon Trainer

Hybrid

SeaWing/ SandWing

Roleplayer

Swimmer

Summer lover   

S is my fave letter~ 

Top Oc is- Seagull   

Name: Wicked

Tribe: Icewing

Personality: cold-hearted, cruel, mean, vicious, fiery, fiesty, intelligent, cunning, regal

Appearance: pure white with silve r highlights, five silver diamonds behind each eye, lithe build, long, elegant, muscular, very large, silver star bursts on her wings, horns and spines are all tipped with silver, her horns are arranged to look like a crown.

Other: she is of royal descent, but not just icewing royalty, she is an animusI, she used her powers to make herself pure icewing

• Posted at:

-{Blank}-

I embrace the flames, watch them burn! Laugh as

everything crumbles to ashes! 

Dragon type:sandwing

Color:sandy color

Name:Sandstorm

Personality:acts independent but sometimes needs help sometimes acts meanly

• Posted at:

Personality:acts independent but sometimes needs help sometimes acts meanly

• Posted at:

Personality:acts independent but sometimes needs help sometimes acts meanly always willing to make friends

• Posted at:

We need a mudwing to start

• Posted at:

Can I be armadillo from Icewingdom?

• Posted at:

Name- Lapis

Tribe-nightwings

Age-7 years

size- a little bigger than normal dragons her age

• Posted at:

Name: Jackal

Tribe: SandWing (Was with Thorn and Outclaws)

Personality: Jackal is a fun, campassionate, brave SandWing who is very energetic and will do anything for her tribe. She is very energetic, and is Six-Claw's daughter. Jackal is one of the few SandWings who Thorn told her secret to.

• Posted at:

Name: Dreamcatcher

Tribe: Rain-Night Hybrid

Personality: Feirce, feisty, brave, bold, independant, determined, snappy, pretty, sarcastic at times, outspoken

• Posted at:

~~~Pepperoni aka Pep~~~

Christian!

~INFP~ 

Wait... so #hashtag is a hashtag within a hashtag which would make it hashtagception? Mind blown.s

I still shiWinterwatcher

Sorta kinda obsessed with MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!!!

NOT EVEN REMOTELY ACTIVE!

Name: Shadowscratcher  

Species: Nightwing

Parents: unkown

Personality: clever, sassy, bit sarcastic, and charming

• Posted at:

Fatey - she\her - i love cats

sunny licked a qibli its canon now okay i dont make the rules

also uh please be patient im kinda stupid auygfusfsdf

Name: Tsunami

species: Seawing(Daughter of Queen Coral)

parents: Queen Coral and King Gills

personality:Sassy/rude, Funny, clever/smart, Thoughtful and always wanting to find my own destiny and be Queen! Without my other Heirs getting in the way. Makes friends from all different species, loves swimming, Knows Underwater Language, Is apart of the RoyalFamily ! ! !

• Posted at:

Hi,don't know if this is working but I would like to join the fun

Name:Aqua

Tribe:Seawings

Personally: Kind,fast,smart,loyal,shy.

• Posted at:

Dragonfly is dead. 

Dragon Name:Shadowalker

Nightwing

Appearance: Has a claw scar on his chest. Has some silver scales running down his back. Top part of his body is black, bottom is dark grey. Has a armband on his front right leg(The armband is Grey with black gems in it.).

Personality: Doesn't talk much, but when he does it's usually when it is important,(When he does talk,it usually is very useful and kind, or when he is introducing himself) Very smart, very fast, has no presence to others until they are notified, (Like say that he is walking in a crowd, about no one will see him unless he tells him) likes to help others but doesn't like help from others, will always fight even in impossible odds just to not see other dragons suffer, and is very sensitive about his extra scales and armband.

• Posted at:

Call me Fynn

#Fynniss

And... I've got nothing else to put.

Sorry, forgot to mention this.

He was disowned from his family because of how much different to the rest of the tribe, he traveled Pyrrhia for most of his life...

• Posted at:

Call me Fynn

#Fynniss

Dragon Name:Shadowalker

Nightwing

His parents disowned him because of how much different he is to the rest of the tribe, mostly traveled through Pyrrhia.

Appearance: Has a claw scar on his chest. Has some silver scales running down his back. Top part of his body is black, bottom is dark grey. Has a armband on his front right leg(The armband is Grey with black gems in it.).

Personality: Doesn't talk much, but when he does it's usually when it is important,(When he does talk,it usually is very useful and kind, or when he is introducing himself) Very smart, very fast, has no presence to others until they are notified, (Like say that he is walking in a crowd, about no one will see him unless he tells him) likes to help others but doesn't like help from others, will always fight even in impossible odds just to not see other dragons suffer, and is very sensitive about his extra scales and armband.

• Posted at:

Call me Fynn

#Fynniss

Name: Melody

looks: female, nightwing/skywing hybrid, thin, tall but shorter than most sky wings, looks like a sky wing but with slightly smaller lungs and chest causing asthma. Black night wing coloration flecked with blue and purple. Large silver underbelly, horns, back spines, clawtips, and eyes that match the star patterns under her wings. 

Personality: incredibly smart, shy but bursts out with random facts occasionally, awkward but prefers to be called eccentric, she calls herself a psychopath. Gets along well with night wings but especially shy around icewings

• Posted at:

mine would be flood a sea wing

• Posted at:

Hide and seek!

• Posted at:

Misty and Storm

#brokensquad

My gang:

Kitty