we can put our fanmade tribes on here.maybe we could rp with them.write fanfics bout them.do oc chats with them.well the possibilities are endless!

if you want to add a fanmade tribe... use this form;

name;

description;

powers;

in depth explanation about them.

(religions,rules,queen,king,jobs,habitat...e.t.c)

hope you will contribute!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

*Yellow*

~Witchbook's BFF!~

the secret of the shifting sands/152424

Name: WindWings

Description: Silver, dark gray, white, or sky-blue scales; horns look like a SkyWing's; wings are massive; tails are like an IceWing's; claws are smooth and neatly curved

Powers: Can breathe fog or mist; can use their huge wings to create massive gusts of wind; can fly super fast

Queen: Queen Rain

King: King Thunder

Princess: Princess Gale

Prince: Prince Downpour

They are my LIFE now.... I have two OCs from there that I RP.... their names are Cirrus and Nimbus.

• Posted at:

you got no jams

you can put in as many as u want.

i have a few names for your fm tribe.how about chime(like wind chime) or whirl and how about breeze or sweep.anyway...heres my fave fm tribe i made...

name;flamewings

description;built in teeth.thick and burly.short horns.wings shaped like flames.also have a long stripe from tip of tail to top of snout.range from pale amber to deep red

powers;immune to fire.when spinning really fast,can create fire torpedoes.can breathe fire and are immune to fire.

in depth explanation about them.

(religions,rules,queen,king,jobs,habitat...e.t.c)

queen;inferno

king;magma

prince;heatwave

princess;treasury

head of explosives;combuster

combusters assistant;dynamite.

they have explosive rocks that when they come in contact with something less than 50 degrees (the flamewings ar 57 degrees so they can handle the rocks without being blown apart) they explode.

they dont have a religion.

they live in underground caves near the core of earth.there are rare jewel caves and lava pools.

once reached the age of 10,they are awarded a jewel neckalce which represents power and wisdom.i think i included everything...

• Posted at:

*Yellow*

~Witchbook's BFF!~

any1?

• Posted at:

*Yellow*

~Witchbook's BFF!~

Name: RiverWings

Description: Blue, brown, and green scales. Very, very small in size; only a bit bigger than a scavenger. They have a small hook on the tip of their tails for catching fish, as well as very long claws. They have spikes scattered over their bodies.

Powers: Due to living in swamps and riverbanks, their scale colors help them blend in with the waters. They can swim and hold their breath for about twelve hours. The hook on the tip of their tails are poisonous, but can't kill.

King: King Fisher

Queen: Queen Alligator

Religion: The Great Ice Dragon

Allies: IceWings, SandWings (rooted for Blaze during the Great War)

Kingdom: The River Kingdom

• Posted at:

I am ICE and also PTARMIGAN IS MY OTHER SIDE

OWNER OF THE FORUM LIMO

QUEEN OF THE OCS AND LIMOUSINES

WIFE OF CHAT NOIR

WHY, YES, I DID USE COLOR FADE THANKS FOR NOTICING

Blancbeetle + Kitbeetle = OTP 4 LIFE

tribes so far are...

Flamewings

Windwings

Riverwings!

• Posted at:

*Yellow*

~Witchbook's BFF!~

My tribes

Stormwings

Thunderwings

Rockwings

Crystalwings

Flamewings

Moonwings

Sunwings

Portalwings

GLASSWINGS

SEASONWINGS 

SCAREWINGS

LIGHTWINGS

DARKWINGS.

• Posted at:

Kitten.

Been here for four years? Almost?

Cleril is a fruit

"EAT THE BURGER"-Dream Darkstalker 2016

RiverWings are just one of my tribes.

Me others are:

BloodWings

FrightWings

GkareWings

TreeWings

StateWings

And RiverWings

• Posted at:

I am ICE and also PTARMIGAN IS MY OTHER SIDE

OWNER OF THE FORUM LIMO

QUEEN OF THE OCS AND LIMOUSINES

WIFE OF CHAT NOIR

WHY, YES, I DID USE COLOR FADE THANKS FOR NOTICING

Blancbeetle + Kitbeetle = OTP 4 LIFE

cool.shall we do like an rp with them or something?

• Posted at:

*Yellow*

~Witchbook's BFF!~

I'm going to be posting tribes from the WOF Fanon Wiki. Note: NONE OF THESE WERE CREATED OR OWNED BY ME. CREDIT TO THE PEOPLE WHO CAME UP WITH THESE. First up:

Name: SwiftWings

Description: SwiftWing have gray, black, or white scales, a feathered mane, and a colorful stripe that runs from the eye to tail tip and retractable claws. Very rarely, some have lightning stripes. These are very elusive and many SwiftWings like these die young.

Powers: They have telekinesis, are extremely fast flyers, and can see well in dim light. 

Culture:SwiftWings are great artisans. They enjoy music, art, trading and writing. Often they hold showcases for presentating. They are makers of pottery, paintings, plays, songs and sculptures. SwiftWings go to other tribes to trade their goods and their art is also a way of winning over allies. SwiftWings also are very advanced compared to most other tribes, their telekinesis can do a lot of things, such as sculpting away pieces very precisely and making many paint brushes paint at the same time. Who says multi-tasking doesn't work? 

Habitat: The SwiftWings live about in the center of the continent, around the Diamond Spray River.

Queen:Starbolt

History: SwiftWings used to be the most powerful dragons of Pyrrhia until the three SandWing sisters started the great war. At first all the sisters wanted the SwiftWings as their allies because of their telekinesis, but the SwiftWings mysteriously disappeared. Now SwiftWings are claimed to be extinct. Starbolt lead the SwiftWings back into Pyrrhia, where the Renaissance began. The SwiftWings born at this time are sometimes referred to as the "NeoSwiftWings" because of the new generation of the tribe. 

Generations:Under Sunray's rule, most SwiftWings are peaceful and dislike fighting. In Starbolt's rule of the SwiftWing Renaissance, SwiftWings jump at the sound of war to fight for honor and justice. However, in all the generations of SwiftWings, they all value balance and excitement, and honor chivalry and bravery. 

Lightningborns: Very rarely, a SwiftWing has lightning stripes. These have an ability to control lightning. Most of the lightningborn have died young. Today, medicals are more aware of these dragonets. 

Names:Most modern SwiftWings have two-part names, but in ancient times they had quite unusual names, mostly after constellations and whatnot. Some present-day SwiftWings have names like the ancient ones. If you want to name your SwiftWing an ancient name, I recommend Greek. 

School: Dragonets in the SwiftWing tribe get to go to school! There, they learn about history, other tribes, Pyrrhia, math, astronomy, and telekinesis.

Alliances: NightWings, Rainwings, FlameWings (Different than the one that was posted on here)

Trivia:When SwiftWings use their telekinesis, their eyes glow a color. Each SwiftWing has a different telekinesis color, based off of their type of telekinesis.

SwiftWing architecture is based off Greek/Romans.
SwiftWing powers are not to be confused with animus dragons. SwiftWings can only levitate and reshape objects, animus can curse or enchant things.

• Posted at:

My OCs:

Splash, Mud-lilly, Blast, Shard, Clay II, Blaze, Scrollreader, Ash, Marsh, Birch, Sunbeam, Blizzard, Starlight, Snowflake, Cinnamon, Violet, Sidewinder, Cactus, Reed, Pearl, Threstal, Allure, Lagoon, Kirlia, Paradise, Blackice

I'm working on DoodleWings. Will post them soon. 

• Posted at:

PONPON DANCE IT THROUGH! 

GermanyXItaly

Furry Anime Trash

Anime Has Taken Over My Life

HAHAHAHA

I'm A Magical Girl And Sailor Senshi

name:crystalwings

describsion: look like a normal dragon, but they are made entirely out of white crystals

powers: rock manipulation and fire breath.

• Posted at:

-Frostbyte- 

*finger guns into eternity*

-She/they

-lesbab

- yooooo

cool!!!

• Posted at:

*Yellow*

~Witchbook's BFF!~

I don't know if other people have this tribe but here it is:

Name: ThunderWings

Description: Scale colors come in a variety of deep blues to grays. They have broad wings which are perfect for long flights. Their tips of their tails have three points, similar to a trident. They are usually large and perfect for battle. Have horns like a RainWing.

Powers: They breathe a weak flame but powerful enough to burn through metal, they also emmit an electrical charge from their trident like tails and sharp claws. This electricity won't kill but it can paralyze a dragon for a few hours. Multiple charges can kill a dragon though. They also have great amounts of flight stamina. Immune to electricity and can breathe under water water for short periods of time. Scales can give off small amounts of static electricity, enough to stun the opponent.

Royalty: Queen Charge, King Lightning, Princess Electricity, Prince Bolt, and Prince Volt.

ThunderWings have strong diplomatic ties with the RainWing tribe. You can often see RainWings in ThunderWing territory or vice versa. ThunderWings have their kingdom in the southern part of the Claws of the Clouds Mountain range. They are said to be the most noble and modest tribe. They really dislike NightWings as such they don't believe in their prophecies.

• Posted at:

I don't know if other people have this tribe but here it is:

Name: ThunderWings

Description: Scale colors come in a variety of deep blues to grays. They have broad wings which are perfect for long flights. Their tips of their tails have three points, similar to a trident. They are usually large and perfect for battle. Have horns like a RainWing.

Powers: They breathe a weak flame but powerful enough to burn through metal, they also emmit an electrical charge from their trident like tails and sharp claws. This electricity won't kill but it can paralyze a dragon for a few hours. Multiple charges can kill a dragon though. They also have great amounts of flight stamina. Immune to electricity and can breathe under water water for short periods of time. Scales can give off small amounts of static electricity, enough to stun the opponent.

Royalty: Queen Charge, King Lightning, Princess Electricity, Prince Bolt, and Prince Volt.

ThunderWings have strong diplomatic ties with the RainWing tribe. You can often see RainWings in ThunderWing territory or vice versa. ThunderWings have their kingdom in the southern part of the Claws of the Clouds Mountain range. They are said to be the most noble and modest tribe. They really dislike NightWings as such they don't believe in their prophecies.

• Posted at:

Hi i hope you like my tribe!

Name: Lightwings

Description: Color ranges from light tan to a dazzling white. Egg color is a white egg sometimes with a gold luster.They look like a nightwing but with their tribes own color.

Powers:Can blend into rays of sunlight.Sunlight makes them stronger much like rainwings.Rarely lightwings that hatch with a gold egg can produce a blinding light that scorches everything in a five foot radius.but most who are known who had it did not use the power in fear of hurting the tribe.The only living dragon who has it it is princess burngiver who swore on the scroll of scalescorcher (more on her later) that she would never use her power.

Queen:Sunspot

King:Sunbolt

Princesses:burngiver and flametalons

Prince:scarwings

Religon: The lightwings belive in a dragon named scalescorcher a lightwing who was born with the power to blind who was the queen of the lightwings for only two years after killing her mother sunray (not the swiftwing).She led the tribe to leave their old home and conquer their one they have now on the main island of pyriha. althogh after useing her power one to many times she died one week later but before she died she wrote a scroll saying she wanted to prevent all dragons with this power to not suffer her fate. Now it is known as the scroll of scalescorcher and all dragons who were born with this power are reqiered to swere on it to never use their power.

Names:Royal lightwings have two word names like the nightwings and commoners are needed to chose a new name when marring into the royal family.

Ranks: lightwings have four ranks royals,nobles,solders and pesants the royals are dragons who have direct relation to the queen nobles are dragons who are related to the dragons that marryed into the royal famliy and solders above the rank of commander solders are anyone below the rank of commander pesants are all normal dragons

kingdom: before the age of scalescorcher the lightwings lived on a small island east of the sea kingdom but now they live in a small portion of the rain forest kingdom with a very tall tree in the center with many wooden platfoms on the various braches with the lowest being shops and pesants and solders houses the higher braches being houses of the nobles and the closest to the sun at the very top being the palace

• Posted at:

Ivory

#Sunnylickedaqibli

#Moremudwings

The only girl in my school that likes Doctor Who

*Goes off to cry in a corner*

Quoter of Movies

I know my siggy is horrible

Sorry i just noticed there is another lightwing tribe so do. Not think i am the real tribe of lightwings it is just so hard to find a tribe name no one is useing

• Posted at:

Ivory

#Sunnylickedaqibli

#Moremudwings

Quoter of Movies

This thread is dead

• Posted at:

❅Unique❅

Queen of Negativity

♢Uvelia♢

☩Romulus☩

#LaseliaFTW!

#MoonbliFTW!

#Arcanflake

#EllipsishippingIsCanonYo

*Whacks Gryffin with a newspaper*

#AwkwardCanadianInTheCorner

#LiveLifeLoveMoonkitti

I am unique, you are unique, we are all unique.

Can we make a list of all used fantribe names i just took forever making a lightwing tribe to find another person had used the same name but their tribe was better so.

• Posted at:

Ivory

#Sunnylickedaqibli

#Moremudwings

Quoter of Movies

Okay here is my tribe!!!!

Name: PhoenixWings

Description: Feathers instead of scales; red, orange, or if in the royal family a mix of both (colored feathers); sharp golden claws; large feathered wings that burst into flames when the dragon starts to fly; snout occasionally tipped with black scales; teeth that are longer and sharper than any other dragon; red eyes

Powers: Wings burst into flames when the dragon starts to fly; red eyes can bore holes through another dragon's body if the PhoenixWing stares at the enemy long enough

Queen: Queen Spark

King: King Fireflight

Kingdom: The PhoenixWing kingdom is located just above the SkyWings in a mysterious group of clouds that turn red during any storm

Rules: No PhoenixWing is allowed to leave the kingdom without permission from Queen Spark or King Fireflight (because the SkyWings enjoy killing PhoenixWings and using their feather for decoration)

• Posted at:

Okay here is my tribe!!!!

Name: PhoenixWings

Description: Feathers instead of scales; red, orange, or if in the royal family a mix of both (colored feathers); sharp golden claws; large feathered wings that burst into flames when the dragon starts to fly; snout occasionally tipped with black scales; teeth that are longer and sharper than any other dragon; red eyes

Powers: Wings burst into flames when the dragon starts to fly; red eyes can bore holes through another dragon's body if the PhoenixWing stares at the enemy long enough

Queen: Queen Spark

King: King Fireflight

Kingdom: The PhoenixWing kingdom is located just above the SkyWings in a mysterious group of clouds that turn red during any storm

Rules: No PhoenixWing is allowed to leave the kingdom without permission from Queen Spark or King Fireflight (because the SkyWings enjoy killing PhoenixWings and using their feather for decoration)

• Posted at: