It is a new age, long past the days of the 'prophecy dragonets' it's back to the times when scavengers ruled the world, only worse.

Decades ago, hordes of scavengers raided the tribes they could reach, killing and enslaving all the dragons they could. No one knows where the multitude of this seemingly endangered species came from.

In this role play, you play as a dragon/dragonet with nine others, stuck in one living space, doing tasks for your 'masters.' Hybrids are allowed, but no Nightwing powers, seeing as everyone hatched underground.

No one knows what the sky looks like, except for way old dragons, and even they have mostly forgotten

So, what will you do? Will you keep your head low and obey this race of wrathful scavengers, or will you fight for your freedom? You decide!
Remember that there's only ten spaces, one of which is taken.

Here's the form!

Name:

Tribe:

Appearance:

Job (as scavenger's pet/slave):

Personality:

Other:

Here's my form!

Name: Spark

Tribe: Skywing

Appearance: Dull red scales from being underground, small and compact, skinny.

Job (as scavenger's pet/slave): cooks meat, works fires in smith.

Personality: Frightened of scavengers, yet sometimes the usual Skywing anger shows through that fear.

Other: Potato!!

Hope to see you in my role play! We can start when there's five players, but you can still join (naturally).

This is my first role play, so tell me what I could do to make it better, if you have suggestions! Thanks! :)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Darksea

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Name: Soulchaser, but is called Soul

Tribe: NightWing

Appearance: Purple-black scales, black underscales with small gray flecks, dull purple eyes

Job: Storager/Organizer (Takes scroll and things to assigned caves, ect.)

Personality: Hates the scavengers, clever, sassy, loyal to the other dragonets, kind of arrogant

Other: Watermelon =)

• Posted at:

~-EMERALD-~

Open your mouth only if what you are going to say is more beautiful than the silence

I LOVE this idea!

Name: Novasong

Tribe: Rain/NightWing

Appearance: scales constantly shift color, "default" color is: jet black scales with what look like outer space (galaxies, stars, planets, etc.).  Her eyes are a rainbow kalaidoscope.

Job (as scavenger's pet/slave): She's both a slave and pet.  Her master rides on her, but her master's children play with her.

Personality: if she were free, she'd be energetic, independent, smart, and very creative.  Now that she's enslaved, she's sad, gloomy, and knows that she has to do what her masters tell her to.

Other: She hasn't made any decisions to retaliate... yet.

• Posted at:

mist.  

name: Elegance (but most people just call her Elly.)

Tribe: rainwing

Appearance: she is kinda small, and  her scales are usually white, with rippling rainbow dots all over her body.

Job: entertainment. The scavengers usually stare at her scales. When she isn't doing that, they are usually taking samples of her venom.

Personality: she absolutly HATES the scavengers, and wants to be free. She is kind, loyal, spunky, and a peace-keeper.

Other:POTATO!!!

• Posted at:

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

-Jesus, John 16:33

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

I don’t support same-gender romance.

4amigas

And it looks like people are putting some sort of veggie or fruit in their "Other" section, so...

Other: Blueberries!

• Posted at:

mist.  

Awesome! One more player and we can start! 

• Posted at:

Darksea

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Mods let this through pls.

Name: Crystal

Appearence: Can change color scales between pale blue and black, has an icewings build, has silver stars beside eyes, silver star bursts on wings and tail

Job: To be a pet to a family and to do what they want

Personality: Nice, kind, kinda like sunny, some times has a short temper

Other: When cold enough she has frost breath when warm enough has fire. Potato

• Posted at:

~ Iridescent ~

Iris' original account 

Rain/Ice

Been here since May 2015 - My, how the times have changed

*sigh* They're all females...

• Posted at:

~-EMERALD-~

Open your mouth only if what you are going to say is more beautiful than the silence

I can change mine to be a male or make a new one

• Posted at:

~ Iridescent ~

Iris' original account 

Rain/Ice

And I forgot to put something in Nova's appearance.

Her underside silver-scale wing patterns are starburst-style.  She can move her patterns really slowly, as slowly as the stars go by in the sky.

• Posted at:

mist.  

It's fine Dragonamber :) you can make a new one if you want, but you don't have to. 

• Posted at:

Darksea

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Awesome charecters! Now we can start! Remember that you can still join, anyone who hasent. There are still spaces left. 

I was exhausted. Hauling things for the scavengers, lighting things on fire for the scavengers, doing anything the scavengers told me to. I can't resist, those tasty looking creatures are tougher than they look. I still remember what happened to the last dragon who disobeyed them. I shake my head and force the image of the whimpering Seawing out of my head.

I throw myself onto the ledge of rock that is my bed. In this room there are a few other dragons, this is the place where we go when our work is done, sleep for a bit then get back to work. That's our life here. 

I close my eyes and paw at the muzzle they put on me when work was done, so I wouldn't be able to breathe fire at them. I think about escape. 

• Posted at:

Darksea

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

None of my posts are coming through. :(

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

Sovrano, Discord, Basil, Armonia, Beam

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

That's ok, would you like me to save a character slot for you Outsmartingbasilisk?

• Posted at:

Darksea

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Okay @Darksea

Crystal:

When my job was done I walked into the sleeping chambers and I see Spark sleeping on his ledge. Probably thinking about escaping. I went to my ledge and fell asleep thinking about what life would be outside of the scavengers. When I woke up I glanced out side to see the time... IT WAS 2:30 in the morning! Then I saw a tiny scavenger below my ledge, waving up and screaming at me.

• Posted at:

~ Iridescent ~

Iris' original account 

Rain/Ice

(Spark is a girl) :)

• Posted at:

Darksea

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

(I am Just going to call her Elly because it is easier.)

Elly: i dragged myself into my room, scratching idly at the muzzle the scavengers put on me whenever they weren't testing my venom. I dragged myself tiredly to my bed, and fell asleep.

• Posted at:

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

Name:Rain Drop

Tribe:Rain Wing

Appearance:Rainbow Rainbow Rainbow

Job:None

Personality:Brave,NOT scared of humans,Not afraid to ues venom on other ppl.

Other:mom is queen 3 sisters 1 brother,Next in line for throne!

• Posted at:

RAIN WINGS RULE!!! ALL HAIL QUEEN ~GŁØŔ¥~ OF THE RAIN WINGS

Soul growled darkly under her breath as another puny scavenger ordered her to fetch yet another object. "Go fetch this scroll! Go get us some food!" She said in mocking voice to herself. "Urgh, I am going to rip those scavengers apart one if these days." She lit a plume of fire to light of the stone tunnels, and her claws ached from walking on hard rock all day. But she remembered the last time someone had disobeyed the scavengers. The NightWing shuddered. Soul reached the cave, grabbed the scroll, and started the trek back.

• Posted at:

~-EMERALD-~

Novasong:

I squirmed uncomfortably as the scavengers fitted a saddle on my back.  They spoke to each other in a language I did not know of, then one of them (a female) got onto the saddle.  She took the reins and pulled them tight.  I winced.  Why did they have to do this?  I didn't like being in captivity, but at least one of the perks was that I could see the sky and spread my wings.  Then I'd come back with stories to tell about my adventures.  The scavenger riding me forced me into flight and I flew out of the den.

Phoenix:

I watched as a beautiful hybrid dragon flew out of the den.  I dipped my head as a gesture of respect to the riding scavenger.  The scavenger smiled and waved at me, and he was gone, flying out of the den.  I lay on the ground, sprawling out my limbs.  Only a few dragons were lucky enough to get to experience the open air.  I was one of them, and so was that hybrid.  What was her name?  I had to find out later.  Just then, a scavenger waved me into the den, and a saddle was fitted onto my back.  A male (I think,) scavenger got onto my back and pulled the reins.  I went into flight and soared in the sky.  The scavenger forced me in the opposite direction as the hybrid.  Oh man.  I was planning to hang out with her.  I was lonely in the scavenger dens, having not much friends, but maybe if I could befriend the hybrid, I wouldn't be so lonely.

• Posted at:

mist.  

Elly: i was woken up by a squeaking scavenger. I looked at it, and it gestured for me to follow it. I did, and it led me above ground. I was only allowed above ground because my scale colors were brighter in the sunshine, thus making it more enjoyable for the scavengers. I could see two dragons flying in the distance, but i didn't have enough time to see who it was, because the scavenger squeaked again, pulled my by the leash i had on, and led me onto a high rock that was bathed with sunlight. scavengers were already there, and the scavengers surrounded me when i laid down. I refused to shift my scales at first, so the scavengers squeaked in protest, and stabbed my foot with  a spear. I held in my roar of pain, and began to shift my scales to all different colors of the rainbow, the scavengers squeaking in delight the whole time.

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

Did my form for Phoenix not come through?  If so, then...

Name: Phoenix

Tribe: SkyWing

Appearance: crimson red scales, golden underbelly, golden horns, and amber eyes

Job (as scavenger's pet/slave): a guard for the scavenger dens, and is also ridden by the scavengers, like Nova.

Personality: funny, loyal, fun-loving, a bit stubborn at times, finds it hard to get friends.

Other: Has a crush on Nova.

• Posted at:

mist.  

Phoenix:

But then again, I could always buck off the rider.  Then escape.  A thought crossed my mind.  Then the scavengers would hunt me down and tie me up in chains and stab me with a spear to the heart.  Nope.  It'd be more safer just working for the scavengers. 

• Posted at:

mist.  

Name: Tiny

Tribe: Sea

Appearence: Pale blue scales with pale green underbelly and dull blue cstripes. Skinny one of the smallest dragons.

Job: To keep pests like mice from infesting the area. Also entertainment for children sometimes.

Personality: Shy, silent, likes the children but scared of other dragonets

Other: Potato?

(Mods PLEASE Let this pass. I shall give you cake )

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

Can Someone maybe see and respond to Elegance/Elly's POV?

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

Sorry @Darksea

Crystal:

This puny scavenger was yelling at me to get up! To do what? She yelled at me to go get a flower for her?! Where was I to get that? She had a saddle behind her and when I came down she put it on me. This was the first time I was going to see the sun, fresh air and the sky.! I could probably able to fly now! I went outside with the scavenger on my back. She yanked the reins back. Did the flying dragons have to deal with this all the time?! Anyways she directed me towards the Sun (East). After A few hours she signaled me to land. When we reached the ground I saw tall trees, fruit everywhere, animals, the sun! We were in a Field of flowers. it was beatiful. The scavenger hopped down and told me to sit. While I watched her gather flowers and fruit I got a glimpse of black scales. It looked like a nightwing's. I wanted to go look but my master told me to sit.

• Posted at:

~ Iridescent ~

Iris' original account 

Rain/Ice

A scavenger prodded me awake two hours ago. Now I'm cooking a batch of fish a couple of Seawings brought in. The idea of escape is so strong in my mind that I roast the fish to a crisp. Huge mistake. The ten scavengers watching me make ferocious squeaking noises, and one stabs me in the leg with a spear. I hiss and jump over their heads. Maybe I can hide, maybe they'll forget, maybe...

• Posted at:

Darksea

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Hmmm. This is sort of like a fanfic I'm writing with Mist and Smart! :)

Name: Island

Tribe: Sea/Sand

Appearance: light blue/gray scales, webs in between talons but no gills. Build of a SandWing with SeaWing horns. Barb on tail that does not contain venom. 

Job: considered useless. Although she often helps as a Scavenger's maid.

Personality: tries to stay positive, but sometimes fails

other: Cucumber! O.o

• Posted at:

~Periwinkle~

HUFFLEPUFF | GLOBANATURSOCIET|

SEAWININFJ FANGIRSAVETHEWHALES | 

SOULSTEALEAND MORE!

KalahariRippleStarlingAhiFeardweller

AisuSirpaleAtlantisOceanusFern

"Aw, Deathknights!" 

TotS: Maddio, level 60 Archer

Two more spaces left!

• Posted at:

Darksea

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Sorry one more. If I counted correctly. 

• Posted at:

Darksea

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Im accepted right?

Tiny

I was looking for some mice to eat when I heard some angry scavengers and a hissing dragon. I poke my head in to see the Skywing,Spark jumping over the scavengers. That cant be good.

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

I don't make it far: scavengers jump on my back and pull me down. A mistake like this, and running, means no food for a week. The scavengers muzzle me and throw me in the sleeping cave. They slam the huge wooden doors And I look around, hoping for a stray lizzard, or a mouse. I sigh. This is going to be a long punishment. 

• Posted at:

Darksea

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Crystal:

A few hours later. It's getting dark and the scavenger is coming back with a handful of flowers. She gives me one. Wow that's nice! We start flying back towards the den. I can't see and the wind currents are whipping me around. Finally the scavenger tells me to land! After that she starts a fire and puts the flower's down. She looks hungry but she isn't eating the fruit. Probably for those back at the den. She falls asleep but lightly in case I leave or animals come. In the morning I hear her wake up and dragons flying closer and closer until I can see them over head. They all have scavengers riding them. They all land near us. The scavenger with me ran behind me in fright! These dragons were from a different den. They circled us and lashed out knocking me unconscious and taking us into the air with them. Back to their den.

Can scavengers from diffident dens attack each other and steal from them like countries or first nations groups?

• Posted at:

~ Iridescent ~

Iris' original account 

Rain/Ice

Elly: after a while, i got annoyed at the scavengers, so i stopped shifting my scales. They angrily squeaked in protest, and poked me hard in the chest with a spear. This time i roared in pain, then shifted my scales again.

man, the whole den probably heard THAT roar.

i thought miserably.

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

Tiny

I followed them to the sleeping chamber. It didnt seem right to me for Spark to be locked up. I sigh then go off to look for some prey. I managed to find six mice. I ate five , but left the one. I hope I dont get in trouble like my father. I shuddered as I thought of the Seawing who was punished for rebellion. I made my way to the door to the chamber and slid the mouse under it. I then quickly ran off.

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

(Me) Dragonamber yes that is a great idea! Thanks :)

Outsmartingbasilisk yes, everyone who fills out a form is excepted :)

(Spark) I see a mouse slide under the door and save it for when I start to feel really hungry. I whisper my thanks to the dragon on the other side of the door. 

• Posted at:

Darksea

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

(That could be a good idea!)

As Soulchaser walked back down the corridor, she saw Spark getting tackled by the scavengers. "Uh oh. She probably upset the scavengers in some way." Soul would come back later for her, not now with all these scavengers around. With the scroll under her wing, she made it back to the central cave and saw no other dragonets. "Pheonix an Nova are probably flying around again." Soul couldn't help think that in a bitter tone. She was quite jealous of them, because she had never seen sunlight or breathed real fresh air. All of the air in the caves came from tiny holes in the ceiling no bigger than a dragon's eye. If Soul squinted really hard, she could see some sort of clever metal grate bolted to the top. Soul's wings drooped. She would do anything to just get a glimpse of the outside world.

• Posted at:

~-EMERALD-~

Crystal:

When I woke up my vision was blurry. I seamed to be in a cell, a holding cell in a new den. A new den means that We've been caught! But my friends, my family everything I knew. Suddenly I heard voices coming this way. A dragon and 2 scavengers. They approached my cell. They came and opened the door. I tried to escape, but then I realized that I was tied up. They brought me to the courtyard. They put me on a platform and they seamed to measure me and judge they way I was. By accident I changed colors from pale blue to pitch black. They seemed taken back. After a moment they brought me to a room where I stayed until the door opened and a male sandwing came in. He said " Hey, so your the new dragon they brought in, I'm (Insert name here) what's yours?" I said" Crystal, do you know what I'm doing here?"

• Posted at:

~ Iridescent ~

Iris' original account 

Rain/Ice

Elly: the scavengers finally had enough, and they led me.back under ground. I walked away, when i accidentally bumped into someone.

(This can be anyone.)

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

I was alone in here, and would be until resting time came. Even then most dragons were too exhausted to talk. Speaking of exhaustion...

I curled up on my sleeping ledge and fell asleep. 

• Posted at:

Darksea

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

1 , , 3