The dragons of Pyrrhia have been fairly peaceful after The War of SandWing Succession. However, one day, all seven queens vanish mysteriously. There are no clues to their disappearance other than a note found in every throne room, stating that the tribes would never see there queens again unless they unite, and search for their missing royalty together. However, the tribes soon began pointing claws at one another, and war seemed to be imminent. Then, a young NightWing seer spoke a new prophecy.

From mountains steep and waters grown,

From winters deep with frozen snow,

Amid the din, among our sins,

Seven rise to guide their kin.

Through treachery, lost memories,

Seven rise to find our queens.

A MudWing with no family left,

abandoned, forced to starve to death;

A RainWing born to royalty,

waiting surely to be seen;

A SandWng with a shifting mind,

cunning enough to end our fight;

A SeaWing full of motivation,

pushing forth with determination;

A NightWing seer with clearest sight,

a tool to use when things grow tight;

A SkyWing full of brightest fire,

truly a force that will not tire;

Seven rise against ticking time,

Seven rise to save dragonkind.

As soon as the prophecy was heard, the remaining royalty chose three candidates each, and sent them to the Rainforest Kingdom. From there, the NightWing seer would choose one prophecy dragon. This was true for every tribe but the NightWings, for the NightWing seer was deemed the prophecy dragon.

However, the NightWing seer held a secret. It was a big, life-changing secret. One that could ruin everything.

Okay, so, there you have it. The story. Next up, the rules.

RULES (A.K.A. the part nobody likes)

-no OP dragons

-no Mary-Sues/Gary-Stus of any type

-only one dragon per person, please

-your dragon's age must be between age 6-12

-write the name of a red fruit in the "other" section on your form

-try your best to keep to prophecy descriptions

So, here's the form:

Name:

Tribe:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Other:

Here's mine:

Name: Midnight

Tribe: NightWing

Appearance: Dark, slightly purple scales, silver scales near eyes, dark eyes, slight build

Personality: Shy, determined, worried, easily frightened, mostly kind to others, secretive

Backstory: Midnight was born under one full moon. She was raised with other mind-readers and seers, during which she learned to protect her thoughts with barriers and mental walls. 

Other: Watermelon (I'm keeping some info stored, because, well, she has a secret! I'm doing this to keep the secret a surprise, so the RP is a little more unpredictable. I'd prefer for other secrets to be revealed, just to make sure OPness isn't lurking around.)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a Fanwing.

I am proud.

My OCs:

-Eelflinger 

-Polar 

-Shadowscales 

-Mudskipper

-Penguin 

-Cobra 

-Chameleon

-Serpent

-Starfish 

-Barb 

-Tremble

-Radiance

-Obsidian

-Glowworm

-Magnificence

-Midnight

-Ocotillo/Mythbinder

#SnakesAreNOTMonsters

#TQP

#PrayForParis

cool! (you forgot the icewing prophocy part...)

Name: Fang

tribe: Ice

appearence: a light blue like winter, with a white underbelly. silver eyes that glow, and teeth that look like rainwings, earning her name. is also the smallest and thinnest dragonet

personalaty: Fun, hyper, funny, clever, pranker, likes to be sarcastic and joke around. 

backstory: was stolen from the ice palace

other: cherries! 

• Posted at:

I'm Icey!

A FFAF

Icewing

WOFfan

THE CREATOR OF SETAL 

Gamer

Nerd

TQP participant

~Science is life. seriously.~ Me

~I can EASILY out science a genius, but any fool can outmath me.~ Me

~STOP READING  AND SCROLL DOWN.~ Me 

Name:Splash

Age;8

Tribe:Seawing

Apperance:Skyblue seawing with dark blue horns

Personality:Determind,and tries to find the good side of everything

Backstory:Her parents are harsh but she always tries to see everything in a nice and loving prospective

Other;Apple

• Posted at:

Sunshaft the nightwing with gold underscales

Justiceseeker the nightwing who doesnt believe the nighwings sre doning the right thing

Caracal the Sandwing

#This is Wolf on another account

#Mistwings

#TQP

#Splig

Name: Cactus

Tribe: SandWing

Appearance: pale yellow with deep black eyes

Personaility: cunning, clever, observant

Backstory: Cactus used to be one of Blister's strongest supporters. He was arrested for plotting against Queen Thorn but escaped from prison and became a wanted fugitive.

Other: Nothing really. Strawberries.  

• Posted at:

~Accipiter~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

@Icewings, sorry! (IceWings, don't kill me! Uh... Maybe kill Midnight?) (Midnight: ... You realize the a RP will probably die without me?) Okay, let me BRAINSTORM! So...

Squish this between the lines mentioning the NightWing and SkyWing.

An IceWing of a stolen, forgotten past,

neither fire nor force will thwart ice's path;

Does that work for Fang? I can tweak the phrase a bit if you want it yo go differently.

• Posted at:

I am a Fanwing.

I am proud.

My OCs:

-Eelflinger 

-Polar 

-Shadowscales 

-Mudskipper

-Penguin 

-Cobra 

-Chameleon

-Serpent

-Starfish 

-Barb 

-Tremble

-Radiance

-Obsidian

-Glowworm

-Magnificence

-Midnight

-Ocotillo/Mythbinder

#SnakesAreNOTMonsters

#TQP

#PrayForParis

Everyone is accepted!

Here are the remaining spots:

MudWing-OPEN

RainWing-OPEN

SandWing-taken

SeaWing-taken

NightWing-taken

IceWing-taken

SkyWing-OPEN

• Posted at:

I am a Fanwing.

I am proud.

My OCs:

-Eelflinger 

-Polar 

-Shadowscales 

-Mudskipper

-Penguin 

-Cobra 

-Chameleon

-Serpent

-Starfish 

-Barb 

-Tremble

-Radiance

-Obsidian

-Glowworm

-Magnificence

-Midnight

-Ocotillo/Mythbinder

#SnakesAreNOTMonsters

#TQP

#PrayForParis

Name: Fig

Tribe: RainWing

Appearance: Likes to keep his scales olive green or yellow-green, blue-green eyes

Personality: Laid-back, happy, peaceful, but can be haughty 

Backstory: Was the youngest RainWing prince, and was chosen for the prophecy

Other: Pomegranates

• Posted at:

~-EMERALD-~

Open your mouth only if what you are going to say is more beautiful than the silence

Name: Caelum-Ventus (preferrs to be called Caelum)

Tribe: SkyWing

Appearance: Crimson red with darker red scattered scales. Wing membranes are gold, but get more reddish near the arm-thingy. Red-gold eyes.

Personality: A very quick-moving mind that often causes him to be impulsive. He often breaks off from any plan he is in, and loves to jump into things without considering most of the consequences. He can't usually be very serious, so he's sometimes sarcastic. But when he's serious, he WILL be serious and (try) to stick with a plan or hold his tounge.

Backstory: He's had a pretty normal life, although he lost his mother to a sickness two years ago. His brother left to travel the rest of the world other than Pyrrhia and hasn't returned.

Other: Hm... Cranberries. He's a fireborn, but can slightly control the fire radiaiting from him, although its take concentration. (for example, he can lessen his fire enough to not burn someone, but not much farther than that. It's much easier for him to make it hotter, but he can only do this for a little at a time.)

• Posted at:

Icarus

we are nothing if not absurd

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

Name: LandSlide
Tribe:  MudWing
Appearance: Amber colored scales with a light brown underbelly. Hazel eyes and is actually sorta skinny for a MudWing
Personality: Sort of depressed and quiet, insecure and shy
BackStory: Had no mother while growing up, yet his Father was kind. His mom wanted to trade him for supplies and food, but his dad wanted to keep him. They got into a fight and she left. When his father recounted that story to him he felt like he was the reason his mother left their family. But then his father died of illness, he then had no family, no food, and no home.
Other: Strawberry| Is it ok if he has a crush on MidNight? She doesn't have to like him back

• Posted at:

Sunnyflight

Qibliwatcher

WinterSora

Glorybringer

Ripnami

Cleril

Mirage Sand F

Sakura RainNight F

Void Night M

Squelch Mud M

Crab Sea F

Aqualit SeaNight M

Pyramid SandNight F

Dusk SandNight F

Seal Ice M

Steambreath Sky M

Sparkle IceRain F

No no no! Your fine! (Bet you didnt expect THIS from an icewing!) it gits PERFECTLY for Fang! I wont hate you at all for this! Not a big deal!

• Posted at:

I'm Icey!

A FFAF

Icewing

WOFfan

THE CREATOR OF SETAL 

Gamer

Nerd

TQP participant

Three moons, do my eyes deceive me?! There are more males than females?! When has this ever happened?

• Posted at:

~-EMERALD-~

Open your mouth only if what you are going to say is more beautiful than the silence

Can I join??

• Posted at:

@emeralddragon4165 OH MY GOODNESS! There are!

• Posted at:

Icarus

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

@Nightwings, sure!

@Dragondog, yes, you can definitely join.

Everyone is accepted, and now, all spots are taken! We can start the RP right away.

The RP starts at the Choosing Ceremony.

• Posted at:

I am a Fanwing.

I am proud.

My OCs:

-Eelflinger 

-Polar 

-Shadowscales 

-Mudskipper

-Penguin 

-Cobra 

-Chameleon

-Serpent

-Starfish 

-Barb 

-Tremble

-Radiance

-Obsidian

-Glowworm

-Magnificence

-Midnight

-Ocotillo/Mythbinder

#SnakesAreNOTMonsters

#TQP

#PrayForParis

Caelum-Ventus's POV

I landed in the Rainforest with two other SkyWings, Rooi and Cirrus. We were the first to arrive. The NightWing seer, who I learned was named Midnight, stood before us, eying me, Rooi and Cirrus carefully.

She held a talon out in front of Cirrus, then Rooi, then me. She placed her talon on the ground. "You," the seer said, "Cealum-Ventus."

"M-Me?" I spluttered. To be honest, I've only heard the prophecy once or twice. "Well, okay!" Cirrus and Rooi looked down, sighing as if they were releived. "Oh, yeah! You can just call me Caelum." Midnight nodded.

"Just sit behind me until the others come," she told me. I sat behind her, on a rock so I didn't burn the grass.

• Posted at:

Icarus

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

Awwwww! :( all the spaces are full?

• Posted at:

My OCs:

QuailSalamamderShellCalamariPastelJungleDoomsdayHalf-MoonSerpentinePuebloAlaskaEskimoGemstoneRadical

I support same-gender shipping!

Call me Maine

Landslide~

I flew in, incredibly nervous. Oh dad... I wish you could see me right now, in a big prophecy.... But then again if you were still alive I wouldn't be in the prophecy in the first place..., I thought. I saw some NightWings and a SkyWing. That must be them, I thought. I flew in next to them. "U-um, hi... My name is Landslide and I-I'm  the MudWing in the prophecy..." I said. Three moons I stuttered so much! They probably think I'm an idiot..., I thought.

• Posted at:

Sunnyflight

Qibliwatcher

WinterSora

Glorybringer

Ripnami

Cleril

Mirage Sand F

Sakura RainNight F

Void Night M

Squelch Mud M

Crab Sea F

Aqualit SeaNight M

Pyramid SandNight F

Dusk SandNight F

Seal Ice M

Steambreath Sky M

Sparkle IceRain F

It was the day of the Choosing Ceremony. Midnight nervously fidgeted, prodding her piece of skyfire. Many NightWings had one nowadays, as the amount of mindreaders in Pyrrhia had bloomed. The amount of seers, however, was questionable at best.

Near the edge of the clearing, Midnight could see three reddish blobs. SkyWings, Midnight thought anxiously. Then, The Choosing Ceremony is starting! Feeling panicky, Midnight clutched her chunk of skyfire and flew towards the SkyWings. There were three, as promised. Midnight took a deep breath, and regarded the dragons. I have to look like a professional seer, she reminded herself. She was relieved to find that the decision was easy. After all, the prophecy had asked for a fireborn. All Midnight had to do was point at the fireborn. 

Midnight held a talent in front of each of the dragons, leaving the skyfire on the ground while doing so. She could feel the heat radiating from the last SkyWing. "You," she said. "Caelum-Ventus."

"M-Me?" the SkyWing stammered. Midnight froze. Did I get his name wrong? "Well, okay!" he suddenly said. "Oh, yeah! You can just call me Caelum." Midnight nodded, heart pounding. So I did get the name right...

"Just sit behind me until the others come," Midnight ordered, hoping to appear confident. Caelum sat down on a rock. Midnight turned around and gathered the stone back into her talons. She was distracted by the sound of wingbeats. Midnight nervously glanced at the sky. A speck of brown was descending quickly. A MudWing.

As soon as the MudWing landed, he launched into a speech. "U-Um, hi... My name is Landslide and I-I'm the MudWing in the prophecy..." His voice trailed off. He seemed just as anxious as Midnight, if even more.

"Oh," Midnight quickly replied, "I'm Midnight, the N-NightWing from the prophecy." Midnight paused, hoping the others hadn't heard her stutter. "Are there any other MudWings accompanying you?" Midnight asked. "Or are you already determined to be the prophecy dragon?" Inwardly, Midnight hoped it would be the second option. She wasn't sure she could take another Choosing, and she didn't want to hurt Landslide's feelings. She really didn't want to choose wrong.

• Posted at:

I am a Fanwing.

I am proud.

My OCs:

-Eelflinger 

-Polar 

-Shadowscales 

-Mudskipper

-Penguin 

-Cobra 

-Chameleon

-Serpent

-Starfish 

-Barb 

-Tremble

-Radiance

-Obsidian

-Glowworm

-Magnificence

-Midnight

-Ocotillo/Mythbinder

#SnakesAreNOTMonsters

#TQP

#PrayForParis

"Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye. I hope the one of you has a great destiny, and you can always visit if you want to, and-" Ethereal cooed, but was cut off by the biggest prince. Ethereal acted as their supervisor since the queen had disappeared. "Ethereal, c'mon, we know." Baobab said, rolling his eyes. "Alright, go on you three." Fig was excited for the Choosing. Even if he didn't get chosen, one of his brothers would help get their mother back. Baobab, Canopy, and Fig landed in the clearing where the Choosing would be held. There were SkyWings and a MudWing already there, but Fig spotted the NightWing instantly. The three of them waited patiently until Midnight came to them.

• Posted at:

~-EMERALD-~

Landslide~

I shook my head, "Nobody else... My whole kingdom didn't want to send anyone on a possibly life-threatening quest... I just decided to go since it's not like I have any family to worry about me dying or not..." 

• Posted at:

Sunnyflight

Qibliwatcher

WinterSora

Glorybringer

Ripnami

Cleril

Mirage Sand F

Sakura RainNight F

Void Night M

Squelch Mud M

Crab Sea F

Aqualit SeaNight M

Pyramid SandNight F

Dusk SandNight F

Seal Ice M

Steambreath Sky M

Sparkle IceRain F

Caelum-Ventus's POV

I looked at the MudWing and smiled. He's probably stuttering because he has no family, I thought, Or maybe a secret. Or both. "My name's Caelum-Ventus, but you can call me Caelum. I'm a fireborn SkyWing, so don't touch me," I warned him. "What's your name?"

• Posted at:

Icarus

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

Midnight stared at her talons. She had nothing to say to that. Midnight had no actual parents, but the mind readers and seers she'd grown up with were family enough for her. It must be awful for nobody to ever tell you they care. Maybe I can change that. "We care," she said, then realized she had cut off Caelum's sentence. She flushed. "Uh, sorry," she said to Caelum.

• Posted at:

I am a Fanwing.

I am proud.

My OCs:

-Eelflinger 

-Polar 

-Shadowscales 

-Mudskipper

-Penguin 

-Cobra 

-Chameleon

-Serpent

-Starfish 

-Barb 

-Tremble

-Radiance

-Obsidian

-Glowworm

-Magnificence

-Midnight

-Ocotillo/Mythbinder

#SnakesAreNOTMonsters

#TQP

#PrayForParis

Fang:

Oh moons! Im LAAAATE!!!!! She thought, and beat her wings harder, aiming herself at the clearing. The impact brought up sand, dirt, and dust. A nightwing looked at her, and she sat, trying to look proper. dont screw this up, dont you DARE screw this up. "im the icewing in the prophecy..." She said, and spread her wings so she didnt fall over.

• Posted at:

I'm Icey!

A FFAF

Icewing

WOFfan

THE CREATOR OF SETAL 

Gamer

Nerd

TQP participant

Cactus flew down into the clearing with the two other SandWing candidates, Rattlesnake and Caracal. He felt the itchy, prickly grass under his talons and tried not to shudder. He'd never ventured out of the Kingdom of Sand before, so he'd never felt anything underfoot except for sand. 

And the noise! Cactus's head hurt from all the chirping birds and chattering monkeys and who knew what else. This place stinks. I would never have come here on my own. 

But he had no choice. After escaping prison for plotting against Queen Thorn, who had mysteriously disappeared, Cactus had managed to survive on his own for a while. When a NightWing seer spoke a prophecy that said (in the usual cryptic way of prophecies) seven dragons would unite to find the queens, Cactus had been hunted down and ordered to attend the Choosing Ceremony against his will. Frankly, he didn't really want Thorn to come back. Blister would have made a much better queen. 

There were three SkyWings, three RainWinga, a MudWing, and a NightWing already in the clearing. Cactus hissed softly at her. The NightWing, whose name he learned was Midnight, had been the one to speak the prophecy. It was all her fault that he was in this situation right now. Two of the SkyWings looked angry or disappointed. The other one, whose scales seemed to be giving off heat, wore a smug, satisfied expression. He must have been the dragon chosen for the prophecy. The remaining dragons, all RainWings, all looked eager and excited and were chatting amiably amongst themselves. Cactus paid them no attention. They were RainWings, after all.

Then there was the MudWing. Cactus could plainly see that the MudWing was nervous. His eyes kept darting around and he tensed as the SandWings landed. Cactus cast the MudWing a sideways glance. He seems like an interesting dragon.

Midnight, the NightWing, stepped forward to examine the SandWings one by one. She also seemed a little anxious. Cactus resisted the urge to reach over and bite her. 

Caracal puffed himself up as Midnight looked him over. Cactus snorted. Caracal was quite an arrogant dragon. He almost hoped Caracal wouldn't be the dragon in the prophecy. Then he'd never hear the end of how great and wonderful a SandWing like Caracal was. To Cactus's relief, Midnight shook her head and moved on to Cactus.

Cactus met her eyes unflinchingly. He felt a small bit of satisfaction when she flinched away from him. Midnight stared at him for a while more before drawing herself up and pointing a talon at him.

"You," she said, "are the prophecy dragon." 

• Posted at:

~Accipiter~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

LandSlide~

"Thanks..." I said. I've only heard somebody tell me they care so long ago... I've never heard those words since dad died.

• Posted at:

Sunnyflight

Qibliwatcher

WinterSora

Glorybringer

Ripnami

Cleril

Mirage Sand F

Sakura RainNight F

Void Night M

Squelch Mud M

Crab Sea F

Aqualit SeaNight M

Pyramid SandNight F

Dusk SandNight F

Seal Ice M

Steambreath Sky M

Sparkle IceRain F

Splash

She flew into the Rainforest with the two other Seawing canadites.There is a good chance i will be picked over these two.They finally found the spot where they were suppose to be.The Seawing Shark flew down first followed by Jetstream and me.The Skywings,Mudwings,Nightwings,Rainwings,Icewings and sandwings were already there."Hi." Splash said excitedly."I am Splash and this is Shark and Jetstream."

Midnight looked over at us and pointed at me."She will be the Seawing"Shark and Jetstream patted me on the back and flew home.I wanted so bad to jump around because i was really excited but i maintained my excitement and just nodded."Thank you"

• Posted at:

Justiceseeker the nightwing who doesnt believe the nighwings sre doning the right thing

Caracal the Sandwing

#Mistwings

#TQP

#Splig

Fang: (sorry, she dosent say that!!!! She says something else!!!)

She landed, with two other icewings beside her. "Im fang, this is bitter," she gestured to the silver icewing on her right. "And this is Frysta." She waved a wing in the white icewings direction. STUPID FANG!!! Look at midnights face! I messed something up!

• Posted at:

I'm Icey!

A FFAF

Icewing

WOFfan

THE CREATOR OF SETAL 

Gamer

Nerd

TQP participant

By now, all the dragons had arrived. After choosing the SkyWing, Caelum, Midnight was starting to slowly regain confidence. That had been suddenly squashed when several dragons had flown out of nowhere, startling her. However, she was secretly relieved. At least the awkwardness of her interrupting was momentarily distracted. "Your welcome," she said to Landslide. "Sorry, but... I have to finish the Choosing." She left it at that. Landslide must think I'm insane.

Midnight looked at the IceWing. Her wings were spread open, as if she was attempting to keep herself balanced. "You have no companions," Midnight asked. It wasn't really a question, though. It was more like statement. Midnight gestured at Caelum. "Please sit beside Caelum." Turning sideways, she found herself facing three SandWings. Oh... Three moons, how do I choose? They all look roughly the same to me. Trying to calm herself down, Midnight slowly made her way to the SandWing candidates. She could feel the heat radiating off their scales. 

The first SandWing looked fairly tough. He was also looking bored an distracted. Not him, Midnight decided. He doesn't seem motivated in the slightest. I'm not sure he's all that smart either. She moved on to the next SandWing, who was large and proud-looking. Midnight noticed he was puffing out his chest. He looked almost certain he'd be in the prophecy. Arrogant. He may be more interested in the fame than the actual quest. Finally, Midnight moved to the last SandWing in line. She was automatically thrown off by his hostile expression. Unfriendliness radiated off of him in waves. I think he'd be more interested in killing me than joining the group. Only, how was Midnight supposed to judge? The third SandWing, Midnight finally realized. He seems to be much more cunning than the other two candidates. If he killes me, well... My part is finished, isn't it? I've already delivered the prophecy, haven't I? Still, Midnight felt uneasy as she said, "You are the prophecy dragon." Then, she spun towards the RainWings, ignoring the angry sounds coming from the SandWings. A shiver raced down Midnight's spine. Only one more to go.

Midnight crossed over to the RainWing princes. All three of them were waiting patiently, which was definitely a rare event for RainWings. They were always so easily excited. Quickly scanning her three options, Midnight noticed that one of them seemed particularly excited. That's good for our goal. He seems genuine about his exciement, and not just for the fame. He seems to actually care about the missing queens.

Midnight walked up to him, and nodded at him. "You," she said, "are the RainWing of the prophecy."

• Posted at:

I am a Fanwing.

I am proud.

My OCs:

-Eelflinger 

-Polar 

-Shadowscales 

-Mudskipper

-Penguin 

-Cobra 

-Chameleon

-Serpent

-Starfish 

-Barb 

-Tremble

-Radiance

-Obsidian

-Glowworm

-Magnificence

-Midnight

-Ocotillo/Mythbinder

#SnakesAreNOTMonsters

#TQP

#PrayForParis

Fanfs companions arrived!

• Posted at:

I'm Icey!

A FFAF

Icewing

WOFfan

THE CREATOR OF SETAL 

Gamer

Nerd

TQP participant

Landslide~

Whoo... Ok, I'm in a prophecy...this a lot to take in... Ok, I thought. I looked at the other prophecy dragonets, So these will be the dragonets I'll be in the prophecy with huh...

• Posted at:

Sunnyflight

Qibliwatcher

WinterSora

Glorybringer

Ripnami

Cleril

Mirage Sand F

Sakura RainNight F

Void Night M

Squelch Mud M

Crab Sea F

Aqualit SeaNight M

Pyramid SandNight F

Dusk SandNight F

Seal Ice M

Steambreath Sky M

Sparkle IceRain F

Cactus watched Midnight as she chose the last dragon for the prophecy, one of the RainWings. The RainWings had all grown silent. He saw Midnight choose the most serious of them for the prophecy. He thought about that, ignoring the glares he got from Rattlesnake and Caracal beside him. Cactus wasn't surprised that they were furious about not being chosen for the prophecy. 

He studied the RainWing a bit more. Midnight had certainly picked well for the prophecy dragon of the RainWings. Hmm. That RainWing is the one I would have picked. Maybe this NightWing deserves more credit than I give her. 

• Posted at:

~Accipiter~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Caelum-Ventus:

I grinned at the prophecy dragons. "My name is Caelum-Ventus! But you all can call me Caelum. What's your guys names?"

• Posted at:

Icarus

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

Splash

"Hi i am Splash.Nice to meet you all."That sounded to hyper of a response but hey who cares.

• Posted at:

Caracal the Sandwing

#Mistwings

#TQP

#Splig

Fig couldn't squash the yellow and gold bubbles forming along his chest and wings. "I'm in a prophecy!" He looked over at his brothers. Canopy was still the same dark green color, like the forest floor at night. But there was fire in his blue eyes. Baobab threw a glare sharp as a jaguar's claw at him and looked at the ground, red and black streaks creeping up his wings, covering the bronze color he was before. Were there any more to be chosen? Where would he live now? How long would this quest take? Fig had so many questions but he kept his mouth shut.

• Posted at:

~-EMERALD-~

Cactus turned to Caelum-Ventus, the SkyWing in the prophecy, and also apparently a dragon born with too much fire. He narrowed his eyes at Caelum, who looked like he actually did want to get to know the other prophecy dragons. "I'm Cactus," Cactus hissed.  

• Posted at:

~Accipiter~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I-I'm LandSlide," I said awkwardly. Dang it LandSlide! Stop saying awkward stuttering stuff al the time!, I thought.

• Posted at:

Sunnyflight

Qibliwatcher

WinterSora

Glorybringer

Ripnami

Cleril

Mirage Sand F

Sakura RainNight F

Void Night M

Squelch Mud M

Crab Sea F

Aqualit SeaNight M

Pyramid SandNight F

Dusk SandNight F

Seal Ice M

Steambreath Sky M

Sparkle IceRain F

Cactus glanced at LandSlide. He seems so shy and insecure all the time. Not what you'd typically expect of a MudWing. Cactus swished his tail over the ground. He could figure out most dragons just by looking at them, but LandSlide was a whole different story. Interesting, he thought again.  

• Posted at:

~Accipiter~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Huh?" Midnight spun around to face a SeaWing. "Oh... I'm guessing you're alone as well," Midnight said, hoping she wouldn't have to choose again.

• Posted at:

I am a Fanwing.

I am proud.

My OCs:

-Eelflinger 

-Polar 

-Shadowscales 

-Mudskipper

-Penguin 

-Cobra 

-Chameleon

-Serpent

-Starfish 

-Barb 

-Tremble

-Radiance

-Obsidian

-Glowworm

-Magnificence

-Midnight

-Ocotillo/Mythbinder

#SnakesAreNOTMonsters

#TQP

#PrayForParis

@Winterwatching, sorry! I didn't see your first post! Please ignore my post above...

• Posted at:

I am a Fanwing.

I am proud.

My OCs:

-Eelflinger 

-Polar 

-Shadowscales 

-Mudskipper

-Penguin 

-Cobra 

-Chameleon

-Serpent

-Starfish 

-Barb 

-Tremble

-Radiance

-Obsidian

-Glowworm

-Magnificence

-Midnight

-Ocotillo/Mythbinder

#SnakesAreNOTMonsters

#TQP

#PrayForParis

That's ok i forgive you!!!

• Posted at:

Caracal the Sandwing

#Mistwings

#TQP

#Splig

1 , , 3 ... 58 , 59 , 60