I know that lots of people consider themselves unique. I mean, come on! Don't say you don't want to be special! (Because, if you don't, I think that makes you special...) Anyway, I consider myself unique in a few ways. However, I want to see whether or not some of my "unique traits" are really... Not unique. *puts on evil face* BUT-before I start, I'm going to need something.
AN OATH (the something I need)
Right. So, what promise/oath/binding words/YOU GET IT? Well, I'm going to let you guys create your own, because that way you guys are actually saying it yourselves. In my opinion, it's more sincere if you phrase it. The oath is simple. Promise you won't lie. So, don't say something like "I can speak seventeen languages," if you can only speak three. Don't say that you also love mosquitoes if you really despise them. It's an honor code. I'll trust you peeps, okay? Just, please write the oath. It helps.
Now, let's get to business. Write down a few things that you think are rather unique about yourself. Please remember to NUMBER YOUR PHRASES. Please. It helps. (I feel like I'm repeating that quite a bit now...) Then, look at the posts before yours, and read them. Find something that you share? Just write @Whoever'sSpecialTraitsTheyAre, #(whatever number their phrase was). (That's why I said to number your phrases.)
1. I go out of my way to like things others don't.
2. I don't believe in complete evil. I believe in backstories and misunderstandings.
3. I like fish. I mean, not as food, but as pets. They're really quite interesting fellows. I have six, and it's a little like a drama show inside the tank. Whenever my fish get sick, I persistently browse the internet and my fish-care books to diagnose and cure their remedies.
4. I have scolioses, and I'm not afraid to say it. Scolioses is a spinal... er... deformity. It means your spine is curved either in a "s" or a "c" shape. It's surprisingly common.
5. I'm a beginner french-horn player.
6. I'm afraid to say what's good about me online. I hate it when I let people assume that I'm better than I really am.
7. One of my favourite animals is a chicken. Yes. A chicken. Don't judge.
8. I spell things with a "u." Y'know, Canadian spelling and all. Basically, I write "colour," "humour," "favourite," etc.
9. I love the word "qwerty." It's on most of my accounts for games and etc.
10. I prefer watching guppies over dolphins. Sue me.
11. I hate characters who are sarcastic and rude, but can get away with it. THEY NEED SOME CONSEQUENCES.
12. I dislike changing POV colours.
13. I have a twin brother. We occasionally hate each other.
14. I dislike RainWings in general. Other than Kinkajou. Kinkajou is an exception. Every other rainWing in the WoF series? ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH.
15. I'm a neat freak, yet somehow my room is messy.
16. I love snakes, but I'm also terrified of them.
17. I dislike action movies. Too much death... (Don't even mention horror. I'm a chicken. No wonder they're one of my favourite animals!)
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
I am a Fanwing.
I am proud.