Questions:

Name: 

(1.) Name The Whole Line Of Skywing Queens:

(2.) Who invented the Dragonet Prophecy?:

(3.) What was the name of Smolder's pet?:

(4.) Which of the sandwing queens won the war?: (A) Blaze, (B) Burn, (C) Blister (D) none of the above:

(5.) Name the first four Seawing heirs Of Queen Coral

I will give you your grades

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

.                                           ~Rain~

My OCS are annyoying :D

Destinychanger: NO WERE NOTTTTTTTT

#SavThOrcas

#Sunnyflight

#We took over Rain's account

Name: Firebird the Skywing

(1.) Name The Whole Line Of Skywing Queens: Queen Scarlet to Queen Ruby are the two that I can remember...
(2.) Who invented the Dragonet Prophecy?:  The Nightwings, but some dragon named Tomorrowseer or something told it.  
(3.) What was the name of Smolder's pet?:  Why should I care.  Skywings don't keep pets
(4.) Which of the sandwing queens won the war?: (A) Blaze, (B) Burn, (C) Blister (D) none of the above: D for duh. Everyone who fought in the war knows this
(5.) Name the first four Seawing heirs Of Queen Coral: Orca, Tsunami, Anemone, and them some seabird or something

Name: Bubbles the Seawing

(1.) Name The Whole Line Of Skywing Queens: Queen Ruby
(2.) Who invented the Dragonet Prophecy?: ---
(3.) What was the name of Smolder's pet?: ---
(4.) Which of the sandwing queens won the war?: (A) Blaze, (B) Burn, (C) Blister (D) none of the above: D i think
(5.) Name the first four Seawing heirs Of Queen Coral: Orca, Tsunami, Anemone, and Auklet. This is easy. I'm a Seawing

Name: Fortuneteller

(1.) Name The Whole Line Of Skywing Queens: The two in the scrolls I've read are Scarlet and Queen Ruby
(2.) Who invented the Dragonet Prophecy?: The Nightwings. Speciafiacaly: Morrowseer
(3.) What was the name of Smolder's pet?: Flower
(4.) Which of the sandwing queens won the war?: (A) Blaze, (B) Burn, (C) Blister (D) none of the above: D. Queen Thorn was the next Queen
(5.) Name the first four Seawing heirs Of Queen Coral: Orca, Tsunami, Anemone, and Auklet

Name: Frog of the Mudwings

(1.) Name The Whole Line Of Skywing Queens: Queen Scarlet and Queen Ruby
(2.) Who invented the Dragonet Prophecy?: I can't remember his name
(3.) What was the name of Smolder's pet?: Is this even read.  Who's Smoulder
(4.) Which of the sandwing queens won the war?: (A) Blaze, (B) Burn, (C) Blister (D) none of the above: D
(5.) Name the first four Seawing heirs Of Queen Coral: Tsunami was the only important one...right?

Name: Graceful of the Rainwings

(1.) Name The Whole Line Of Skywing Queens: Who knows
(2.) Who invented the Dragonet Prophecy?: Morrowseer
(3.) What was the name of Smolder's pet?:  Flower. Like my sister
(4.) Which of the sandwing queens won the war?: (A) Blaze, (B) Burn, (C) Blister (D) none of the above: D
(5.) Name the first four Seawing heirs Of Queen Coral: Doesn't matter to me

• Posted at:

My icon is a crab.  His name is chicken nuggets.  

Firebird: D-

Bubbles: C+

Fortuneteller: A+

Frog: D-

Graceful: B+

There are yours OCS grades, Galaxysoul

• Posted at:

#SavThOrcas

#Sunnyflight

Name: Roadrunner the SandWing
(1.) Name The Whole Line Of Skywing Queens: I only remember Queen Scarlet and Queen Ruby. Both sound scary.
(2.) Who invented the Dragonet Prophecy?: A NightWing, can't remember who exactly.
(3.) What was the name of Smolder's pet?: Flower.
(4.) Which of the sandwing queens won the war?: (A) Blaze, (B) Burn, (C) Blister (D) none of the above: D. Thorn's the queen. Way too easy question for a SandWing. 
(5.) Name the first four Seawing heirs Of Queen Coral. Um. There's Tsunami, she's famous… and I think another one named Anemone who's an animus… and possibly another animus… I don't know. How is this important?

Name: Firth the IceWing
(1.) Name The Whole Line Of Skywing Queens: There's Queen Scarlet and Queen Ruby. Before that… no one's ever taught me. 
(2.) Who invented the Dragonet Prophecy?: A NightWing, of course. Rather untrustworthy bunch, but that's just me. No offence, NightWings!
(3.) What was the name of Smolder's pet?: Who's Smolder? Is he/she even a SandWing or a SkyWing?
(4.) Which of the sandwing queens won the war?: (A) Blaze, (B) Burn, (C) Blister (D) none of the above: D. I think the new queen is Queen Thorn. 
(5.) Name the first four Seawing heirs Of Queen Coral. Um. Tsunami, I think… and her two little sisters… I don't know. I'm not a SeaWing. 

• Posted at:

-x-Flight-x-

“Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.”The Little Prince, by Antoine de Saint Exupéry

#RememberTheLost

Firebird:  I demand a retest.  This is not fair to all tribes.  Do you think they teach us whom Smoulder's scavenger is, or Queen Coral's daughters.  I can tell you about war, though!  I demand a retest

• Posted at:

My icon is a crab.  His name is chicken nuggets.  

Terrier The MudWing:

(1.) Name The Whole Line Of Skywing Queens:
Scarlet and Ruby(2.) Who invented the Dragonet Prophecy? The NightWings.
(3.) What was the name of Smolder's pet?:Flower
(4.) Which of the sandwing queens won the war?: (A) Blaze, (B) Burn, (C) Blister (D) none of the above:D, and I'm glad :)
(5.) Name the first four Seawing heirs Of Queen Coral

Orca, Tsunami, Anemone, Amulet (that was on purpose

Cleverclaws The NightWing:

(1.) Name The Whole Line Of Skywing Queens: The two most recent queens are Scarlet and Ruby. Scarlet, who was killed (unconfirmed) by Glory the RainWing Queen, had Ruby as a daughter, who then ascended to the throne.

Morrowseer and Queen Battlewinner wrote for the NightWings to get their new home.
(3.) What was the name of Smolder's pet?:Rose, though Smolder depicted it as Flower.
(4.) Which of the sandwing queens won the war?: (A) Blaze, (B) Burn, (C) Blister (D) none of the above:d. Queen Thorn took the throne after the End Of The SandWing Succesion.
(5.) Name the first four Seawing heirs Of Queen Coral:

This depends on what you mean. Orca was the first heir, but every heir after her was unnamed and killed in the egg. The last three heirs to the throne are Tsunami, Anemone, and Auklet.

• Posted at:

#SaveWildlife

#HUGSSPREADTHEWORD (/•u•)/

I like random, and I am not afraid to admit it. <3

I would die for you and Starflight over and over again if I had to. -Clay

Be the change you wish to see in the world. 

-Gahdi

Cleverclaws: B+

Roadrunner: C

Terrier: D-

Firth: F

(btw did I mention the grader is a nightwing?)

• Posted at:

#SavThOrcas

#Sunnyflight

Name: Cinnabar-SkyWing

(1.) Name The Whole Line Of Skywing Queens: Scarlet was queen for a long time then Ruby  became queen afterwards. I haven't read any scrolls about former Skywing Queens before...

(2.) Who invented the Dragonet Prophecy?: A NightWing named Morrowseer invented the prophecy.

(3.) What was the name of Smolder's pet?: Who's Smolder?

(4.) Which of the sandwing queens won the war?: (A) Blaze, (B) Burn, (C) Blister (D) none of the above: D, none of the above, because Thorn is now queen.

(5.) Name the first four Seawing heirs Of Queen Coral: first was Orca, the next was Tsunami, but I don't remember any scrolls talking about there being 2 others... I need to read some more recent scrolls.

I like to read scrolls in my spare time... if another skywing doesn't set them on fire first. 

Me-" you do realize you don't need to use complete sentences  right?"

Cinnabar-"Well, I felt like it"

• Posted at:

Cinnabar: C+

• Posted at:

#SavThOrcas

#Sunnyflight

Name : skink- mudwing

(1.) Name The Whole Line Of Skywing Queens: I'm going to pretend that scarlet  was never one. 

I don't really care now that the war is over. But I heard it was all a lie. but of course a NightWing would lie

(3.) What was the name of Smolder's pet?: i really don't care about his, but my friend has a pet wolf.

(4.) Which of the sandwing queens won the war?: (A) Blaze, (B) Burn, (C) Blister (D) none of the above: D for DUH, thorn

(5.) Name the first four Seawing heirs Of Queen Coral: I only knew about tsunami.

*  crumples up test, throws it at someone, then plots some sort of prank having to do with ostrich eggs for the next person to annoy her.*

• Posted at:

Stormie: Scarlet, Ruby, umm....

Morrowseerer

Umm...

D.

Orca, Tsunami, Anemone, Auklet

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

Skink: F--------

• Posted at:

#SavThOrcas

#Sunnyflight

My know-it-all-OC Bookworm wants to take the test.

Hey, it's not my fault I'm smart!

Well, I hope she loses so she learns a lesson.

Did you even read Scrolls and Despair in Reading? You wrote those!

Fine, you win. I admit your backstory is heartbreaking.

Actually, is is desperately, horribly, devastatingly, heartbreakingly sad. That means~

OK OK STOP TAKE THE TESSSTTT!!!

Name: Bookworm, but my friends call me Bookish.

(1.) Name The Whole Line Of Skywing Queens: The most well-known, recent, familiar ones are Queen Scarlet and Queen Ruby. They are mentioned in most SkyWing scrolls, a lot more than the other SkyWing queens. But of course, there were others!

(2.) Who invented the Dragonet Prophecy?: Morrowseer the NightWing and his queen, Queen Battlewinner, worked together to write the prophecy. Morrowseer was the one to speak it.

(3.) What was the name of Smolder's pet?: His scavenger? Her real name is Rose, but Smolder thought it was Flower. These days, most dragons refer to her as Flower.

(4.) Which of the sandwing queens won the war?: (A) Blaze, (B) Burn, (C) Blister (D) none of the above: D, none of the above. Blister's dragonbite vipers killed Burn (and almost killed Clay, until Peril came). Then the Eye of Onyx was found buried with Queen Oasis. Blister tried to take it, and it killed her. Sunny gave it to her mother, and even Blaze had no choice but to bow to Queen Thorn of the SandWings.

(5.) Name the first four Seawing heirs Of Queen Coral: Orca, Tsunami, and Anemone are the first three.  The fourth is actually one of the dragonets killed by a statue. But if you mean living ones, I guess you could say Auklet. Speaking of Auklet... did you know Whirlpool indirectly saved Auklet's life? By attacking Tsunami, he got Tsunami to tell her mother, who came down to the hatchery just in time to save Auklet. If Whirlpool hadn't attacked Tsunami, the statue would've killed both Auklet and her sister. Speaking of her sister...

Excuse Bookworm. She talks a lot.

Hey! I was being INTERESTING!

But on the other talon, she IS very smart...

• Posted at:

~Moon~ 

We push away what we can never understand. We push away the unimaginable.

#NeverForgetMinaAndLayla

#RememberWolfie

#SaveWildlife

#ProudForumFirefighter

ABSOLUTE. HAMILTRASH.

The berries shall rule...

#TsunamiIsABlueberryInDisguise

Scroll down!

Skink:" whoever grades these tests is going to have a gooey surprise..."

* grins and creates a trap including 10 ostrich eggs, then leaves a copy of someone's test she got (and will not tell you how) in the middle of it*

Cinnabar:  "I don't think this is a good idea..."

• Posted at:

Cinnabar

" and WHAT did you do to get an F-------... or who knows how many  minuses? And take down that... well... WHATEVER THAT IS!!!"

Skink :

"Your not my mother cinnamon." - hehe

Cinnabar:

*says in a louder-than-intended voice:*

" DO NOT CALL ME THAT" ggrrrr...

• Posted at:

Myself:

1: Scarlet, Queen Ruby

2: Morrowseer

3: Flower

4: None

5: Coral, Orca, Tsunami, Anenome?

Ill do Remora and DarkAbyss later.

• Posted at:

I used to be Crest

The forum-aunt.

(I used to be the forum uncle but I’m a girl now shh don’t think much about it)

#RIP-FFAF

I miss all y'all old forumers

I'm aromantic, please stop shipping me

I'm also nonbinary, not male.

/210242

Name: Azure the SeaWing
(1.) Name The Whole Line Of Skywing Queens: I only know Queen Scarlet and Queen Ruby. And I really, really don't want to think about them… especially Queen Scarlet…
(2.) Who invented the Dragonet Prophecy?: Uhh… A NightWing. I think their queen was involved somehow. 
(3.) What was the name of Smolder's pet?: Who's Smolder?
(4.) Which of the sandwing queens won the war?: (A) Blaze, (B) Burn, (C) Blister (D) none of the above: D, the new queen's Queen Thorn. Never met her but she has to be better than Burn or Blister… they sounded way too scary…
(5.) Name the first four Seawing heirs Of Queen Coral: Orca, Tsunami, Anemone, Auklet. I read a scroll on them. Actually there are a lot of scrolls about them where I live.

• Posted at:

-x-Flight-x-

“Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.”The Little Prince, by Antoine de Saint Exupéry

#RememberTheLost

"(btw did I mention the grader is a nightwing?)"

Firth: Oh dear. I did say no offence. It's just that I've heard nasty things about NightWings, but I'm sure none of it is true… well, most of it… I think I'll stop talking. 

Oh dear, an F. I'm embarrassed by myself. 

• Posted at:

-x-Flight-x-

#RememberTheLost

Firesky the Skywing/SeaWing:

(1.) Name The Whole Line Of Skywing Queens: Queen Scarlet and Queen Ruby. Jeez that was easy.

(2.) Who invented the Dragonet Prophecy?: Morrowseer, who unfortunately was ended by something horrific.

(3.) What was the name of Smolder's pet?: Flower. (I wonder why...)

(4.) Which of the Sandwing queens won the war?: (A) Blaze, (B) Burn, (C) Blister (D) none of the above: D! Go Queen Thorn!

(5.) Name the first four Seawing heirs Of Queen Coral: Orca, Tsunami, Anemone and Auklet.

• Posted at:

ᕙ(ȍᴥȍ)ᕗ乁(⚆ ͜ʖ⚆)ㄏ⤜(⸟ ε ⸟)⤏

The Lenny Faces have arrived. Hide, my friends!

You may call me Werewolf. :D

-Undertale

-Writing

-Sports!

-Choco! 

Ships:

-Winterwatcher

-Sunnyflight

-Glorybringer

-Ripnami

-Cleril

Bookworm: A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++