Do I have to repeat that?

First of all, girls are not prizes to be won.

Second of all, we don't exist just to date guys and we don't just think about crushes.

Third of all, WE ARE NOT COWARDS.

Hua Mulan disguised herself and joined the Chinese army in her father's place. Tomoe Gozen, though told to run away, didn't desert her family when they were attacked. Amelia Earhart flew solo across the Atlantic ocean. Harriet Tubman led many enslaved people to freedom. Malala Yousafzai is still fighting for education for all people, despite what happened to her.

Girls are people too. Girls and boys are EQUAL, so it's extremely offensive to say one gender is better than the other.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

At school somebody who I don't feel even remotely attracted to asked me out. He doesn't know anything about me, except that I do math a tad faster than most people in my class. I told him that I'm not allowed so I wouldn't hurt his feelings, but I would've said straight out no if I had to. I do not want to be an object. That is why I don't care if I have a pimple of my hair isn't brushed or if u forgot deodorant. I actually don't want to seem attractive because I don't want people to treat me like a toy. XP

• Posted at:

Darksea

And oh, there is no power on Earth, or below

That could ever break our hearts Or shake our souls

And when you Lay Me Down you'll only bury bones

'Cause oh, my heart and soul are going home

Amen, Samurai!

• Posted at:

I'm Purpledragon1888.

You can call me:

Purple

Fearless

Fearlesscat

TheFearlessPurple

Or anything else that isn't rude :3

#MudWingsWantLove

Sometimes, it's time to put up your talons and fight like a soldier.

--Corona

K'IHAP

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Yeah but if guys take advantage of me... That's why I rely on long-term relations more to decide things...

(Just saying I prefer boys to girls because personally most of my female classmates and friends love spreading false rumors and gossip, so at any gathering that I organise you will always count more guys than girls.

• Posted at:

~Kingfisher~

StarfireUprushFangfallOceanaFrostspireEvenfallEverglade

TimberZephyrSolreignChasmStormbaneLunaveilSpoonbill

Train INSANE or be THE SAME!

JURASSICWORLD! 

FCBARCELONARULES!

SAVEWILDLIFE!

BIRDSAREAWESOME!

Bye, scroll down!

DarkSea-

Exactly! I don't care about being attractive! I actually want a scar across my eye like the warriors in sci-fi movies do! (I wouldn't harm myself to get a scar, but still.)     

And then there's this: People are like, "Don't work out so much, girls shouldn't have muscles." Well, too bad! I don't sit around giggling about crushes and whatever like society thinks I should!

The only reason I look in the mirror is to practice my war face.

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Well I am partially glad the scar under my right eye is hidden from afar by my glasses. Could you imagine all the boys asking me about it, asking if I was ok, or maybe hurtful things! I am glad most people don't notice. (Though some of my friends say it makes me look tough)

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

Sovrano, Discord, Basil, Armonia, Beam

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

Kingfisher-

That's the case at my school too. Most of the girls are dating, despite that this is SEVENTH GRADE.

It's funny how it's always the martial artists (such as moi) who stay out of that stuff....

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Girls not supposed to have muscles? Pfft.  My sister was a rower, and she has enormous muscles because she practices EVERY DAY doing erg tests (an ergometer is a machine that simulates rowing, but indoors, like a treadmill simulates running indoors).  Recently she switched to being a coxswain because rowing races was too much strain on her back, but she still does the erg tests with her whole team.  A boy in her grade heard that she did rowing, and said "You row? Haha, I bet you're the little person in the front who yells at the rowers."  And she said, "First of all, yelling at the rowers is NOT all a coxswain does." Because it's true.  Coxswain have to steer, motivate the rowers, make sure their technique is right, make sure no one gets hurt, call out commands, and basically do all of the non physical work because the rowers are already doing all that they can. Then, she said, "let's go over to the gym right now.  Let's race five kilometers on the ergs; I swear I will beat you."

And that is the story of how my sister shut up the most annoying guy in her grade and verbally kicked his butt.

• Posted at:

०EVERGREEN०

"And though she be but little, she is fierce."

WHALED IT

[ PROUD H U F F L E C L A W ]

#AllHailSamTheBird #AllLoveIsEqual

#MudWingsWantLove #EverydayI'mHufflin'

#LikeAGirl #RememberTheLost

Awesome

• Posted at:

Sage of the Universe, Giver of Writing Advice

I'll respect your opinion as long as your opinion doesn't disrespect anyone else's life

LONG LIVE ANARCHY, DESTROY YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT, AND BE CAREFUL: SERPENTINE IS 100% SALT

/318748

Yup, awesome

#LikeAGirl

#BanThrilledBoy

Sorry, had to put that there!

• Posted at:

ELLO!

MY NAME IS Puppy

R O A S T Y  T O A S T Y 

ELLO, LAUREL!

wompdedomp

hey if you could use they/them for me that would be great thanksssss i mean i'm not on here often anymore but shhshshshsh

UGH! THANK YOU! I'm home schooled but when I'm at Church the boys there are like "Aw what are you doing little girl?" And I'm all like, "Dude I'm 13 and I'm like a foot taller than you knock it off." I'm pretty scared so that keeps alot of weirdos away I got scars on my arms legs on really long one down my side. But even my DAD treats me like a little girl he says that girls are supposed to be dainty Pfft! I haven't worn a dress since I was 6 years old and I haven't done dainty since the Pilgrim reenactment at my Old school in 1st grade. People treat me like I'm weak! Then I challenge them to an arm wrestle and CRUSH THEM! Sorry I got a little extreme there. And people also think of us sinful and unmodest! Have you seen some Manga drawings Men draw of Woman?! It's dredful! I seriously want to un-see them but what's done is done. Dudes think girls are around for there entertainment! Any who I rest my case, AMEN!

• Posted at:

Drippy

Do you think your weird?

Good.

Because those weird people are the ones

who change the world.

#PrayforEagly

#RemeberTheLost

Proud Form Firefighter

#STOPTHERANDOMBANNING

So true!Girls and Boys are equals.We all are important!

• Posted at:

Prism/Kaleidoscope

⇢She/Her/Fangirl⇠

⇢Star  Count ~ 804⇠

⇢5/5/15~Until the very end⇠  

⇢You're Talented & Amazing⇠ 

⇢And Don't Let Anyone Tell You Otherwise⇠ 

⇢And Always Chase Your Dreams⇠ 

Amen to that

• Posted at:

uwu

Amen, Sister! I have crushes on guys, but that's not all I think about! I wish girls weren't all portrayed as boy crazy people. Sure, there are some girls who are pretty darn cray-cray around boys, but a lot of girls don't care!

• Posted at:

Bluedragon

Shipper of Cleril, Ripnami, Glorybringer, Starspeaker, Winterwatcher, and Turtlejou. 

Do or do not, there is no try!

Well, I am a coward... 

BUT I AM NOT AFRAID OF SNAKES OR TIGERS OR STUFF LIKE THAT!!! And are boys scared of those things? PROBABLY!!!

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

Malala's amazing. But, I have not heard of her since January. What the heck happened?

• Posted at:

Diana

they/them pronouns

Forum Adoptive Sister!

My OCs! (currently working on an original story)

guys my favorite color is red. :D

I thought Malala died.. :(

Once on Outdoor Ed field trip, my guide/chaperone said she saw a snake but didn't tell me because she thought I would be scared. AND SHE IS A WOMAN

And i wasn't really mad about that

Now I feel insulted

GROUCH

Also my friend saw 2 snakes! And she did NOT freak out.

I would have freakdd out if I saw a snake.

But not a fear.

OF AMAZEMENT

BECAUSE SEEING A WILD ANIMAL IN THE WILD IS LIKE MY DREAM

• Posted at:

-Amberwolf-*Snowlilyy*|Rebellious|

Essanieraen Mystical Traitare

<Catisar>

-Luxis-

Queen of wolf dragons

Rubyn|Silverjack|Aulumi|Echo|Jade|Skrill|Septys|Noire Rouge|Red Dusk|Valley

#Amuke

@amberbutterfly I doubt that you chaperone said that because you were a girl.  Probably because most people ARE afraid of snakes.

Also, Malala didn't die.  She got so famous because she was shot in the head and DIDN'T get killed, and because she continued fighting for girls education even after she knew that people wanted to kill her.

• Posted at:

०EVERGREEN०

WHALED IT

malala got shot but she survived and continued campaigning against girl's rights.

• Posted at:

`·.·★Aηgie/Sappho/Melon★·.·´

{she/they}

SHSL Artist

The mods are capitalists

when the light is running low

and the shadows start to grow 

and the places that you know

seem like fantasy

Oh my god...oh my god you guys,i mean girls,SERIOUSLY PLEASE,you are killing the point of kids forums,talk to childline or join a feminist group for this I swear to god,im sorry that us men are jerks but this is not a place to discuss this stuff

• Posted at:

Everflame

My only OC cause im so busy refining him!

He Loves Amethyst

I love Robin

Im also Weird

And Random

I think my siggy proves that

Yeah...

You know what's hilarious? I have a friend who's a guy, and I purposely do my double-jointed stuff to freak him out. You should have heard him on this roller coaster we went on. He was screaming like a six-year old who just found a live rattler.

BUT THANK YOU. GIRLS AND BOYS ARE EQUAL. If I ever meet anyone that tells me that I shouldn't worry, just let the men do it, I WILL PUNCH THEM. I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S AND I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I have a bit of a temper, and I hate it when people say things like that. RRRRRGH.

"No, girls shouldn't have muscles." What a stupid thought. Hello, I am a brown belt! I've been in karate for 3 years now!

Most of the girls I write about have crazy scars, like one of them, a Naiad general, her name is Shasil, she got clawed by a dragon and has three long scars that run through her eyebrow and eye. (she's half-blind, but still is an awesome fighter)

I like to stand in front of a mirror and stare myself down, seeing by how much I can add to the evilness of my glare.

• Posted at:

Grey

She/Her

My hobbies include hiding from face-to-face interaction, obsessing over fictional content, and wasting away on the internet. I tend to be inactive on these forums and in real life.

Queen of Sarcasm

@witchbook why does it bother you so much? It's not inappropriate or anything.

• Posted at:

०EVERGREEN०

WHALED IT

Tsunamininja what if you did some kind of make up stuff (not like… real makeup) to make a fake scar that looked realistic? o3o

also I would punch someone who said boys are better than girls. I would also punch someone who says girls are better than boys. 

• Posted at:

Darksea

And oh, there is no power on Earth, or below

That could ever break our hearts Or shake our souls

And when you Lay Me Down you'll only bury bones

'Cause oh, my heart and soul are going home

Amen!

• Posted at:

Glimmer

I'm back and better than ever!

My gang: RoxyStellaLeafTessSasmiLyraRoMarileeJacksonAlyaMillyAquamarineHematiteSandyRowanJaidenMaddie

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

"I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love... Like you"

In Disney's Aladdin, Jasmine says, "I am not a prize to be won."

I have to agree.

I mean, sure. I've got a couple crushes. So what? I'm a girl. I am not a prize to be won, as Jasmine said, and if any boy thinks he owns me, he will be dealing with the principal and my parents.

I think I have proved my point. I can fight, thank you very much.

• Posted at:

You're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom, you look so pretty but you're gone so soon....

#RememberSkylarForever

Midnight, twin of Diamond (KittenUnicorn308)

Leo

Fudge, her SA

Just wondering... Why did you feel the need to post that here? I mean, you're right, but did someone on the forums offend you somehow? With all the pro-female posts on the gorums, it seems like is males did something wrong (I mean the forum males. Not all males)

• Posted at:

I used to be Crest

The forum-aunt.

(I used to be the forum uncle but I’m a girl now shh don’t think much about it)

#RIP-FFAF

I miss all y'all old forumers

I'm aromantic, please stop shipping me

I'm also nonbinary, not male.

/210242

@Steelcrest~ Sometimes, people just need to say something. And Thrilledboy is being annoying, so yeah. Not you. You are awesome!

• Posted at:

Galaxy | They | 15 | Bi

-

Life itself is tragedy, and it hasn't ever excluded me

-

Firecracker - Heave- Circ- Airwave- Starchar- Forgemaste- BorealiDragonfruitRingleader

@galaxyfoot: ok, phew, didn't want to do anything mean. You're awesome also!!!

• Posted at:

I used to be Crest

The forum-aunt.

(I used to be the forum uncle but I’m a girl now shh don’t think much about it)

#RIP-FFAF

I miss all y'all old forumers

I'm aromantic, please stop shipping me

I'm also nonbinary, not male.

/210242

*raises hand* I feel awkward now! 

• Posted at:

Keep going, friend :D! I believe in you!

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie

#SupportPeri

Basic psychology. Also I read a lot of memes.

I scream a lot!

Boys, us girls demand an explanation!!

• Posted at:

My OCS-

SeaWing- Tang

SandWingAntelope

IceWing- Mink-

SkyWing- (Velvet died) Falcon

NightWing- Dawnbreak

RainWing- Lime

MudWing- Weed

#Cleril

#Ripnami

#Glorybringer

#Starspeaker

#Sunmolder 

I am a proud Christain!  Jesus Loves you!

Its okay, Ghostlynx. Your also pretty EPIC! I love you all, every single forumer (Excluding the rude ones) like a family. 

• Posted at:

Galaxy | They | 15 | Bi

-

-

Firecracker - Heave- Circ- Airwave- Starchar- Forgemaste- BorealiDragonfruitRingleader

Kati(this happened once): A random dude walked up to me, and started acting weird. I was walking to a fencing class. My helmet was under one arm, and the suit was in my bag, along with a rapier. He started following me, and then grabbed my helmet and tried to touch me. I reached back, pulled out my rapier, and slammed him into a tree. I said, "Don't touch me, freak." Then yanked away the helmet and went inside. :3 Never underestimate a girl. 

• Posted at:

One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet.”     ~ Stephen Hawking

BELIEVE

PANROMANTIC

ACE

SILVER

Nice one, Silver. I may be starting a MBBlong soon, where I will touch on this (And many other) topics.

• Posted at:

Galaxy | They | 15 | Bi

-

-

YES! GIRLS CAN DO ANYTHING! 

• Posted at:

mist.  

thats all folks

feb 2015 - march 2019

I totally agree.

My dad always taught me from when I was a kid, Make sure the guy loves you for you not for.... well okay I think you get the drift.

• Posted at:

"I am still leader of this clan and you have betrayed us all!" Blackstar - The Last Hope

"Take warning Ashfur. I speak with the voice of Starclan if you go ahead with what you plan to do you'll regret it" Jayfeather - Long Shadows 

I'm confused. On the forums, us boys have done nothing wrong. In fact I kinda felt left out a while ago when there were tons of girls only threads. So whoever posted you demand an explanation, we're innocent on the forums.

• Posted at:

Keep going, friend :D! I believe in you!

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie

#SupportPeri

Basic psychology. Also I read a lot of memes.

I scream a lot!

We mean in real life.

• Posted at:

mist.  

thats all folks

feb 2015 - march 2019

GhostLynx-

I'm not accusing boys of anything. It's just that there are a few people on here who are saying bad things about girls and I will not tolerate that.

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

I'm a boy and I agree with you, Tsunamininja5. Boys and girls are equals and should be treated as such. This goes both ways, though. There is discrimination against males--not as much, but still some.

I just want us all to be seen as people!

• Posted at:

Fan of Whirlpool

Admin on some other sites

Inspiration for Darkstalker

I am Morrowseer at heart. I'm smart, cunning, logical, and loyal to those I care about.

Call me Matau.

1 , , 3