So, Genny challenged Clever and Misty, and Simber and someone else have been challenged, so...someone spread the word.
And now I've been challenged. XD Thanks, Purple.
1) Chocolate or Vanilla?
2) Favorite villain of all time? (fiction, absolutely NO answers from real life)
*blinks* Discord or Bill Cipher...? Why did I write this question again?
3) Favorite royalty of all time? (i.e. real life or fiction)
4) Someone throws away ALLLLLL of your books. React.
NO WAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING *beats up person* *two hours later* AND THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR MESSING WITH ME, CHUMP.
5) You're watching your favorite show and you're suddenly sucked INTO THE WORLD OF THE SHOW. React.
YAS DOCTOR I AM NOW YOUR COMPANION *shoves all previous companions out of way* *grabs Rory* 'Cept for you. YOU'RE PERFECT. :D
6) Favorite book?
A Wrinkle in Time or The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
7) Ya like Fanworks?
YES...though I'm shocked no one knows what I mean. I meant fanfiction, fan music, fanart, all the yadda.
8) MLP fan?
9) Anime fan?
NO because I haven't seen any :p
10) Marvel fan?
WHY YES YES I AM
11) Fan of something else that we didn't know existed til now?
Odd Squad EXISTS, peeps! *brings in Otto* You have all been graced by his presence!
12) Best thing you've ever eaten?
FRIED BANANAS! It's better then it sounds.
13) Best dream you've ever had?
LAST NIGHT. I had a dream I was running around some place and it was like the FORUMS or something. And it was a giant building and it had a pool and the lights were going out or something or other. So, I was running around with my friends and I saw DOCTOR WHOOVES, who couldn't sleep for some unknown reason, so I tried to use my MAJESTICAL PSYCHICNESS POWERS to send him to sleep, but it wouldn't work. So, I had to leave or something, and of course I knew I'd return later. And then the lights started randomly going out, which was weird, and then I was in a weird state where I couldn't tell if I was asleep or something. And I'm using the word 'something' for some reason, and I'm rambling.
Or, the dream where David Tennant and I got married. XD
14) Worst dream you've ever had?
*winces* Too grim to talk about here.
15) Best thing you've ever said?
EVERYTHING I SAY IS WONDERFUL
16) Best thing you've ever written?
One of my DW fanfics.
17) Who are you close to? (as in family or friends or possibly crushes)
My family, especially my sister, and my IRL best friends, including Kitty. :D
18) Favorite person of the entire universe? Why are they your favorite?
19) What would you do if you spent the entire day with this favorite person?
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG *can't react due to fangirling* *faints*
20) Favorite mythical creature?
*revives from previous question* What's that? Favorite mythical creature? Griffons. Or a pheonix. Those thing are cool. Or a HIPPOGRIFF. YUS.
21) If you could turn into any animal, who would it be?
Well, thinking about what Genny said since she brought up some brilliant points, if I still had my human intelligence, a wolf. Because then I could be like 'YEAH I'M A WOLF AND I GET TO RUN AROUND AND EAT ALL DAY AND DO NOTHING AND YOU HUMANS SHALL DO EVERYTHING MWA HA MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA'
And if I was completely animal, I would say...
...a peregrine falcon or a polar bear. Because coolness.
(Gosh, I'm only on question 21? How long is this thing again? There's 51 questions, you say? Gosh, I should've made this shorter.)
22) Have you ever crushed on someone in books/movies/whatever?
Why do you think I answered 'Doctor Who' and 'David Tennant' for things? *hint obvious hint*
23) Any pets?
I have a Bearded Dragon named Alvin. I used to have Beta Fish, and before that, when I was really little, a bunch of random fish including the kind that just stick to the glass and do nothing besides breathe and it's weird to see them actually move and stuff.
24) What's the funniest thing that's ever happened to you?
Funny in other people's eyes, or funny in my eyes? This year in art class, I've repeatedly hit myself with a ruler unintentionally.
25) Favorite number?
42 or 10. I SHALL NOT EXPLAIN WHY.
26) Do you live in the country or the city? (Optional; can say 'no' if you don't want to answer)
Country-ish yet I live near a town so...eh.
27) Do you find school challenging or easy?
Depends. If it's math I don't get, I say it's challenging. But I'm fine in Language and Social Studies and stuff. But I loathe gym. I'm not the athletic type.
28) What's your opinion on ice cream?
29) Do you like shopping for clothes, or loathe it?
30) Play any sports?
NO and I don't want to.
31) Biggest accomplishment?
I ran a mile in eleven minutes this year. :D
32) D'ya like art?
33) Ramble on and on and on and on...? (you get the point)
Oh gosh you should've seen me yesterday! Me and Kitty were talking before our school's spelling bee and she challenged me to ramble on and on about various topics she brought up, and I rambled about ALL of them, and then I talked so much I found it hart to breathe, so I shut up for a bit to regain my breath. It was incredibly awkward and...what was the question?
34) Name one thing in your room other than your bed.
Boxes of books. XD
35) What's your favorite band/artist?
36) Best song in the entire universe?
Cha Cha Bang by Van Susans because it's SO DARN CATCHY
37) Pie or cake?
PIE-CAKE, the NEWEST CREATION BY DRAGONWOLF! It's a pie with cake batter, and then there's pie filling in the middle, and there's frosting for the whipped cream on top. YAAAYYYYYY
38) Coke or Pepsi?
This question is inferior and I don't know why I wrote it
39) Do you question everything?
Why was this question here? Of course I question everything, don't you? Did you know that that's the slogan of the Science Channel?
Did you know that I'm seriously feeling dumb about this rambling through questions thing?
40) What's your favorite subject?
ENGLISHHHHH. :D :D :D I get to write! And tomorrow we get to watch Clue, which is the BEST MOVIE EVER!
41) Would you rather sleep in the middle of the woods, or out on the side of the road?
Woods. Seems more peaceful, and for some reason I have the suspicion that I'd be fine if I saw a random wolf.
42) Get stressed out a lot?
HOLY MOONS YES
43) What calms you down?
Music, ignoring my homework, talking. Hugging things. Collapsing on my bed, but I don't do that often.
Imma Christian, but I don't go to church very often. I think I'm specifically a Baptist.
45) Favorite show?
DOCTOR WHOOOOOO AND MLPPPPPPPPP AND GRAVITY FALLLLLSSSSSSS and Wander Over Yonder is pretty entertaining too.
46) Favorite old thing that you seem to be the only one who can remember? (Explanation: That one show you loved as a kid that no one remembers, VHS tapes, the like.)
Oh sheesh there's a lot of these. :D I remember that their used to be this Nick Jr. VHS' which had the BEST opening and I was always entertained by it.
47) Favorite color?
PINK OR TARDIS BLUE
48) Favorite OC of yours?
Lately Calamity has been really cool with me, but I have an OC in development who shall have his own fanfic series.
49) How would you feel if your OC's came to life?
50) Dream job?
Writer/Showrunner for Doctor Who. I'm very ambitious.
51) You're finally done with this quiz! How do you feel, and which two forumers do you want to challenge to take this next?
GAH I'm done. I can't believe I wrote all of these questions. Oh well. Better head off to dinner.
I'd challenge somebody else, but I already did. XD
(Mods please let this massive bit of rambling come through)