Feel free to leave eggs, developed OCs, or little things such as blankets or hats or jewelry or toys for the OCs. Just don't tell anybody what they are until they've picked up the gift! I will leave the first present.

It is a square box wrapped in red wrapping paper that has silver snowflakes on it and is wrapped in green ribbon. This is the number written on the tag: 1657. The first person to post that number will get the gift, and I will announce what is inside!

Your post should be some what similar to mine. Just make sure to change the tag number! Have fun!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

you got no jams

• Posted at:

०EVERGREEN०

"And though she be but little, she is fierce."

WHALED IT

[ PROUD H U F F L E C L A W ]

#AllHailSamTheBird #AllLoveIsEqual

#MudWingsWantLove #EverydayI'mHufflin'

#LikeAGirl #RememberTheLost

Here's my present:

It is a medium-sized, rectangular box wrapped in pale gray paper, and thin pink and silver ribbons.  The number on the tag is: 12345 (lawl).

• Posted at:

०EVERGREEN०

WHALED IT

@Evergreen XD 12345 here's mine:

It's a small pale green box with silvery ribbons wrapped around it and a periwinkle bow on top. Tag: 4510.

• Posted at:

-x-Willow-x

I swing both ways

Perpetually exhausted

#LoveIsLove

STAHP!

I COULDDA DROPPED MY CROISSANT!

12345, if that's okay icewings. 

It it is a small, dog shaped box wrapped in red with a green bow. The tag says "1."

• Posted at:

Call mBanan(dragon213)

LAUREL WAS HERE :)  -laurel

still alive (as of nov 26) bet ya didn't expect that

Hectogonal box, white wrapping paper with little blue penguins on. Covered in red bows. Tag: 164,527,893.

• Posted at:

Dis be Jojochan!!!!!

I'm an avid dreamer, reader, soccer player, and Whovian. Go Cheetahs! Go Soccer Dogs! Love Pinky! Beware Hibiscus, Blue, and Tarzali! KurtandAvery

Love you!

#Creamcheezer4life

#Math4life

#IizAmazinnz

#Da bestest sig eva

@Jojochan 164,527,893.

• Posted at:

-x-Willow-x

I swing both ways

Perpetually exhausted

#LoveIsLove

STAHP!

The box opens, mist goes everywhere...

Congratulations! You get a MAGIC RABBIT! Really adorable, and is perfect for playing with. She is white and butterscotch colored, with a floppy ears! Also can make rainbows, smiley face emojis, and happiness! Also fire proof!(This bunny is based off of Butterscotch my bunny, minus the magic)

Hope you like her!

• Posted at:

Dis be Jojochan!!!!!

I'm an avid dreamer, reader, soccer player, and Whovian. Go Cheetahs! Go Soccer Dogs! Love Pinky! Beware Hibiscus, Blue, and Tarzali! KurtandAvery

Love you!

#Creamcheezer4life

#Math4life

#IizAmazinnz

#Da bestest sig eva

Thanks! She's so cute!

• Posted at:

-x-Willow-x

I swing both ways

Perpetually exhausted

#LoveIsLove

STAHP!

@bananadragon Yup!

When you open the box, there's so much stuffing and padding you can barely get the actual present out.  But eventually, you pull out an egg that appears to be a SeaWing one.  But what's this? It's weirdly small and has a long crack running down one side.  The eggshell is so thin you can see the dragonet inside even without direct sunlight, and the dragonet is oddly shaped.  I wonder what's wrong with it?

(I can go into more detail about what's wrong with the dragone if you want, or you can come up with ideas yourself.)

• Posted at:

०EVERGREEN०

WHALED IT

*drops off a red, white, and blue striped box with 24601 as the tag* *drops off a pitch black box with 6665 as the tag* Umm... any box with 9 in the tag. 9 is my lucky number.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

Long, thin, broomstic-shaped package.......Actually no, that's just my inner Harry Potter freak coming out, sorry.

Long, rectangular package with odd bulges in random places. Also occasionally makes strange noises (squeals, hisses, strange gurgling or mumbling sounds) . Tag number: 333,333,333. (Three is my favorite number, and it's three groups of three lol).

• Posted at:

*Kenny the Great

(aka Ultimate Confetti Master)

TASTE THE RAINBOW!

"When in doubt, whip chocolate out" Link

"I work very hard to be annoying. Don't insult my ability to annoy." - Leo Valdez

IDEA THREADS20570an207370

@Evergreen but I posted first...

• Posted at:

-x-Willow-x

I swing both ways

Perpetually exhausted

#LoveIsLove

STAHP!

Oh NO I'm sorry I thought you were just repeating 12345 because it was funny. Stupid me.  I'm sorry Banana, but I'll have to give Willow the egg (sorry!)

• Posted at:

०EVERGREEN०

WHALED IT

Can I have 333,333,333?

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

@Evergreen I should have been more specific, sorry. But thanks! and could you tell me a little more about what's wrong with the dragonet if it's not too much trouble...?

@Kenny 333,333,333 please

• Posted at:

-x-Willow-x

I swing both ways

Perpetually exhausted

#LoveIsLove

STAHP!

Sure!

The dragonet is an odd Sea/Rain/Mud/Sky hybrid.  Her father was a Sea/Sky hybrid, and her mother was 1/2 Sea, 1/4 Mud, and 1/4 Rain.  That makes her 1/2 Sea, 1/4 Sky, 1/8 Mud, and 1/8 Rain.  

She had vestigial gills (basically just ridges/slits on her neck that don't do anything), webbed talons, and glowing scales that are much duller than usual.  She has a Seawing build, but she is very, VERY undersized and scrawny and has enormous, awkward wings.  Her back left leg is slightly twisted, so she has a mermanent limp.  She becomes extremely tired and finds it hard to breathe when she exerts herself to much.

The egg is dark, dusty blue with dull red-violet tinges, but I'll let you decide her colors.

• Posted at:

०EVERGREEN०

WHALED IT

Thanks she's really cool!

• Posted at:

-x-Willow-x

I swing both ways

Perpetually exhausted

#LoveIsLove

STAHP!

Sorry, Evergreen! I wasn't on all day. Okay, here is your gift:

You unwrap the box and inside is a collection of soft fleece blankets. Here is the first one: An ice-blue with dark blue zigzags. The second one: A lavender blanket with pink hearts. The third one: A dark green blanket with red stripes. The fourth one: A red one with yellow stars.

And I will drop off another gift: This one is a small box wrapped in green wrapping paper. It has a silver ribbon and lots of glitter on it. The tag reads "1789".

• Posted at:

you got no jams

Yay thx!

Also, Banana here is an egg because I feel really bad:

It is large, black, and super shiny--unaturally so-- with small silver flecks on its surface like mica.  It appears to be a NightWing egg.  

• Posted at:

०EVERGREEN०

WHALED IT

I'm leaving two presents:

It is a small cylinder shaped box. It has blue wrapping paper with a pattern of polar bears riding sleds on it and is tied with a gold ribbon. The number on the white tag says:137

The other present is a rectangular box. It is wrapped in red wrapping paper with a red bow. The tag says:111

• Posted at:

I'm {Wittydragon}!

Red Eyes is here too!

|Ravenclaw|

|Graced With Reading|

|Lucian Cahill|

|Dark Jedi|

|Vampire|

|Forum Firefighter|

|Team Instinct Member|

|Blue Bowtie & Red Fez|

RemembeOuFriends

May the Force be with you!

I was confused, too.

Thanks! Here's an egg because it's the holidays and it's good to spread kindness and generosity!

It's a sandy white color with a few black specks. It is probably a SandWing, but it could be an IceWing. When you press your ear up to it you hear a scratching sound. It's a normal size and nothing about it seems to be special. 

• Posted at:

Call mBanan(dragon213)

LAUREL WAS HERE :)  -laurel

still alive (as of nov 26) bet ya didn't expect that

A cute box about as big as a shoebox, wrapped in blocky wrapping paper that has pictures of dirt blocks, and other minecrafty stuff. The bow looks pixelated, and it looks promising as a minecraft gift. The tag reads, "01001101 01101001 01101110 01100101 01100011 01110010 01100001 01100110 01110100" (for all you binary code nerds out there)

• Posted at:

`·.·★Aηgie/Sappho/Melon★·.·´

{she/they}

SHSL Artist

The mods are capitalists

when the light is running low

and the shadows start to grow 

and the places that you know

seem like fantasy

*hauls in giant gift* It's a very big, blobby thing wrapped in striped red and white nd silver wrapping paper that has a green bow on top. The tag says 8251.

• Posted at:

ELLO!

MY NAME IS Puppy

R O A S T Y  T O A S T Y 

ELLO, LAUREL!

wompdedomp

hey if you could use they/them for me that would be great thanksssss i mean i'm not on here often anymore but shhshshshsh

Ooh thanks! :D

• Posted at:

०EVERGREEN०

WHALED IT

01001101 01101001 01101110 01100101 01100011 01110010 01100001 01100110 01110100, please!

• Posted at:

ELLO!

MY NAME IS Puppy

R O A S T Y  T O A S T Y 

ELLO, LAUREL!

wompdedomp

hey if you could use they/them for me that would be great thanksssss i mean i'm not on here often anymore but shhshshshsh

@Willow. In the box is a thin, lean Rain/Sand hybrid dragonet. It squeals loudly when it sees the light  and jumps on you with exitement.

Name: Misted Mirage (Mist)

Tribe/s: Rain/Sand

Appearance:RainWing build, tail, and neck with SandWing like wings, face and claws. RainWing horns and crests and small SandWing barb (though it's not poisonous). She is gold and  can shift her scales to different shades of yellow and orange, but nothing else.

Personality: Kind, a bit quiet, likes reading and being with friends

Other: Maybe is the sister of Miracle (the other Rain/Sand hybrid I gave you a while ago)

• Posted at:

*Kenny the Great

TASTE THE RAINBOW!

"I work very hard to be annoying. Don't insult my ability to annoy." - Leo Valdez

@Witty. 111.

@Puppy. 8251.

*confetti*

• Posted at:

*Kenny the Great

TASTE THE RAINBOW!

@Kenny:You open the red box. What could be inside? Confetti shoots out of the box when you take the lid off. After taking out lots of wrapping paper, you find a small dragon figurine. It is magical and will allow you to transform into any kind of dragon!

• Posted at:

I'm {Wittydragon}!

Red Eyes is here too!

|Ravenclaw|

|Graced With Reading|

|Lucian Cahill|

|Dark Jedi|

|Vampire|

|Forum Firefighter|

|Team Instinct Member|

|Blue Bowtie & Red Fez|

RemembeOuFriends

May the Force be with you!

Cool!

Oh, and I'm dropping off another box. Perfectly square, very shiny black wrapping paper, about a foot tall. Label reads: 369

• Posted at:

*Kenny the Great

TASTE THE RAINBOW!

@Kenny: You open the box, and a landslide of dragons falls out. You, buried in dragons, pick up a scroll in the middle and begin to read what they are...

Name: IlluWings

Appearance: They can be any height, any weight, but the thing you really look for in these is a gray-blue-silver color that glows green under black light, and the hard scales that are impervious to cold and frostbreath. They are blurry around the edges, and you can never quite tell what their eye color is. They seem to suddenly "glitch", disappearing and reappearing in an instant. Theirhons are curving and twisty, the end curving up and back to make a loop at the end of each horn. Their horns are softish and they can move them, like a dog or cat's ears. their own ears are long and thin, and can prick up, flop down, or stay like a normal dragon's. The can flicker and change their shapes, but only as an illusion. They have shortish, thick tails, with a hard, silver mace-like round cap at the end. Their front fangs are long and thick, and they have forked blue-black tongues. They are born with a defect that half the time seems to be there and have the time doesn't. Their wings are long and thin, with gossamer-like trailing mist from each segment. Females have the mist over their faces, males do not. Males also have stockier builds, and an extra claw on their back right leg. Their crest is shapeless; they can change it to whatever they please. Their wings can fold in on themselves until they are nearly invisible. 

Powers: The mace-cap at the end of their tails, scales can change tones, (they can change the color of their scales, but it's ALL of them, like if they had a NightWing color scheme, they culd change it all at once to a SkyWing color scheme, But any color scheme they want, not just preset tribe ones.), but for the first two years if their lives, they are the natural blue-gray. 

Anything else you want to add is for you to decide. I hope you like them!

Also...

*hauls in another giant, shapeless present* This one is wrapped in a snowy scenic wrapping paper, tied with a big ice-blue bow. Tag says 16790.

• Posted at:

ELLO!

MY NAME IS Puppy

R O A S T Y  T O A S T Y 

ELLO, LAUREL!

wompdedomp

@Puppy: You open the box, and a strange light envelops you. The box seems to shine with light. And what's that in the middle? Could it be? Yes! IT is! It's all the minecraft-related books ever known to minecraft-kind! They are all portable and very cool!

Some of the books include:

Official handbooks

Unofficial minecraft stories

How-to building  kit

And much more!

• Posted at:

{she/they}

SHSL Artist

The mods are capitalists

seem like fantasy

[Puppy] 16790?

• Posted at:

-=Sparrow=-

Behold my ever-changing sig.

Online erratically between 4PM-5PM & 10PM-11PM EST. Online whenever I want on weekends.

OTM MINECRAFT BOOKS! *picks one up and begins to read*

THANKS! =3

• Posted at:

ELLO!

MY NAME IS Puppy

R O A S T Y  T O A S T Y 

ELLO, LAUREL!

wompdedomp

A large, textbook-sized box with strange color-shifting wrapping paper is given. There is no bow, just a mysterious box that you can barely see. The tag reads: "Secret" (or if we can't do words, then "2468")

• Posted at:

{she/they}

SHSL Artist

The mods are capitalists

seem like fantasy

O-O. Whoa. COOL! Thanks, Puppy!

And I'm leaving another box: Large (four feet tall, about), green wrapping paper with red penguins, Santas, and reindeer all over it, mostly square, but not exactly.

• Posted at:

*Kenny the Great

TASTE THE RAINBOW!

@Sparrow:

Here we go...

You open the present and a small, glowing orb floats in the middle with it. When you reach out to touch it, a giant rift opens up and dragons pour out of it, falling on you, until the rift closes. In the middle of the squirming pile of dragons, you find a glowing scroll. When you pick it up, it reads:

Name: ArdereWings

Appearance: Each ArdereWing, at hatching, is given a small flame. That flame melds with their scales and gives them a soft, still bright, warm glow. Their eyes change as they grow older, from light gray at hatching to multicolored, showing their personalities growing and changing. They are usually small, and their horns are smooth black, like obsidian, and go straight back. their crest is a shorter version of a NightWing's, but theirs float in the glow, it seems. their claws are the same as their horns, although their claws are like a RainWing's in shape. They have long white fangs that glow with fire when they are angry.  Their wings membranes are a softly glowing blue.  Their wings are long and powerful, yet very thin and narrow. If they are a Blind(See TYPES), then they have a blinding glow and silver, metallidc dustngs. If they are a Flicker(See TYPES), then they have light, shimmering golden freckles down their neck and around their eyes, and their glow is dimmed by a lot, and often flickers dimmer, hence the name. If they are a Neon (See TYPES), then their glow is a bright color, and so are their wing membranes. And if they are a Dim(See T- Well, you've had enough of that now), then they have no glow and their scales are a crystally, milky white, and they are skinny and even smaller. 

Special Types: BLIND- Blinding glow, hurts to look at it. Are often blind or have severe sight problems because of it. Firefangs are even stronger than usual. Considered a disability. FLICKER- Firefangs don't always work, glow flickers. Has big drop in strength when light flickers off, but as soon as it's back to normal, they're fine. Glow is dimmer and flickers, obviously. Considered a normal thing. NEON- Different neon membranes, these dragons are often easily distracted and ADHD. Uncommon interest in flashy things. Considered a disorder. DIM- No glow. Weak, too thin, too small. Put in DimMED, a place to try and restore light to them. Unusually smart. (Ha HA! Sorry, bad little irony there.) Considered a disability.

Powers: FIREFANGS- Fangs heat up when angry, so it's like being pierced by a hot-iron. Burns as it bites. They call that Biteburn. Their claws are sharp and deadly, and they can temporarily blind you with the reflective scales at the ends of their long tails. 

I hope you like them. Anything else you want to add, you can.

• Posted at:

ELLO!

MY NAME IS Puppy

R O A S T Y  T O A S T Y 

ELLO, LAUREL!

wompdedomp

Kenny can I have your newest present? I need DA GIFT!

• Posted at:

Dis be Jojochan!!!!!

Love you!

#Creamcheezer4life

#Math4life

#IizAmazinnz

#Da bestest sig eva

*tag number is 963, 369, 963 for the green and red box.

• Posted at:

*Kenny the Great

TASTE THE RAINBOW!

Newest present... One last predictable one...

Giant, shapeless blob, wrapped in red-and-green striped wrapping paper, tied with a white bow. Tag says 14652.

• Posted at:

ELLO!

MY NAME IS Puppy

R O A S T Y  T O A S T Y 

ELLO, LAUREL!

wompdedomp

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5