Hey FanWings!

We all have our favorite parts of the Wings of Fire books, and Tui is here today to share hers! Warning: contains spoilers for books 1, 5, and 6!

I totally love these scenes, too! Are they some of your favorites?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Currently inactive but counting down the days till....

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen (December 26, 2018!!!)!

I NEED TO GET ON MY PHONE TO WATCH THEM............

But yay! Tuisday #6!

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

the risk i took was calculated,

but man,

am i bad at math

WoF Naming List: /347880

second

• Posted at:

Icey / Arctic

A FFAF

IceWing

CREATOR OF SETAL!

Firebreather 

Freelancer

Forumer Healer

~Nothing can hold me down. because I'll lick you.~ Me

~Just because my skin and bones are cold to the touch doesn't mean I don't have a fire in my heart~ Me

Awesome

• Posted at:

Ninja (Divergent)

Don't let your rage be the queen of you Don't let him win.~deathbringer

Can I be forgiven for all I've done to get here?

I want to be.

I can.

I belive it.

We are as indestructible as we believe ourselves to be.

my favorite scenes were mostly the climaxes of the books...

ill put my faveorite scenes of each book here.

book one - i really liked the part where clay leaves the cave at the very beginning. i just really like that for some reason.

book two - for this one, i liked the part when Tsunami finally meets coral. i thought it was kind of fun to read that there. 

book three - I have to say that the climax was my favorite part. i mean, GETTING KIDNAPPED BY NIGHTWINGS AND MAKING AN EPIC ESCAPE WITH A TINY PRISONER IS AWESOME!!!!!

book four - honestly, id say the part when Fatespeaker meets Starflight. That part was hilarious and for some reason heaartwarming.

boook five - for the last book in the first series, i enjoyed the last scene where Peril saves Clays life. that one just made my heart stop beating for that scene

book 6 - the part where the history cave explodes.  cant really expain it.

book 7 - ALL OF IT!!!!!!!!!!

book 8 - the part where Winter and Peril collide, and Turtle basically saves Winter with his magic healing rock. Just the way that you could see how Peril was so devistated (even though i agree that Winter deserved it) just made me love that scene.

book 9 - this isnt even out yet.

book 10 - this isnt out wither and im wondering why i typed book 9 and 10.

• Posted at:

Icey / Arctic

A FFAF

IceWing

CREATOR OF SETAL!

Firebreather 

Freelancer

Forumer Healer

~Nothing can hold me down. because I'll lick you.~ Me

~Just because my skin and bones are cold to the touch doesn't mean I don't have a fire in my heart~ Me

@Icescience, AHHH, EP SPOILER!!!!

Sorry, I probably should have seen coming when you mentioned book 8...

• Posted at:

Bluedragon

Shipper of Cleril, Ripnami, Glorybringer, Starspeaker, Winterwatcher, and Turtlejou. 

Do or do not, there is no try!

I can't choose just three, so I'm going to pick one from each book.

Book 1: In the beginning, where the dragonets are acting out the death of Queen Oasis, or later on when Clay plays the dragon song using the burnt wires in the SkyWing Kingdom.

Book 2: When Anemone kills Whirlpool.

Book 3: The competition to become queen of the RainWings.

Book 4: Starflight's dream about when he and Sunny were reading the scroll about themselves and the other dragonets.

Book 5: When Clay saves Sunny, Starflight, and Fatespeaker from the Dragonbite Viper, and when Peril burns out the venom.

Book 6: When the Jade Winglet has their first class together, or when Moon's friends find out about her powers, or the assembly...this one's hard, I just love the entire book.

Book 7: When Winter frees Foeslayer, or when Winter and Qibli are talking by the river, or maybe when they're in Possibility and Winter becomes Pyrite...honestly, I love this one too.

Book 8: When Winter is dying of his burns and Turtle heals him with the rock.

• Posted at:

-Spark

My stories never end.

My dreams never fade.

I'll see my name in lights someday.

My wish will come true, someday in some way.

And maybe one day my ideas will ascend.

Probably where in book 7 Winter frees Foeslayer and they go to the "Lost city of night". I also Liked in book 3 where Glory is competing to become queen of the rainwings, and then realizes that Grandeur is related to her and that makes her the rightful Rainwing queen.

• Posted at:

Guys, please put "Spoiler warning" at the begining of your posts!

• Posted at:

Bluedragon

Shipper of Cleril, Ripnami, Glorybringer, Starspeaker, Winterwatcher, and Turtlejou. 

Oh! I have a few!

1. When Glory and Deathbringer meet for the first time!

2. (SPOILER ALERT) The explosion scene in the history cave at Jade Mountain Academy. I loved how it was all so dramatic!

3. (SLIGHT SPOILER ALERT) Moon and Winters romance scenes! I ABOSLUTELY LOVE THEM! WINTERWATCHER4EVER!

I'm sure I have more, but I just can't really think of them at the moment. GO TUI!

• Posted at:

~~~Pepperoni aka Pep~~~

Christian!

~INFP~ 

Wait... so #hashtag is a hashtag within a hashtag which would make it hashtagception? Mind blown.s

I still shiWinterwatcher

Sorta kinda obsessed with MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!!!

NOT EVEN REMOTELY ACTIVE!

my fav scene is on book 5 when CCLAYD saves STARFLIGHT AND SUNNYS LIVES from the DRAGONBITE VIPER AND PERIL SAVES HIS LIVE I MEAN I READ DOES CHAPTERS OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!

• Posted at:

My favs?

ALL OF DEM

• Posted at:

Delia

I am here!

They bribed me to the dark side with cookies.

IN YO FACE, NOOBINESS!

Scroll down...

I love that scene in book 5. 

I really love all the scenes with Thorn in them, the funny parts, and when Glory reaches her rainforest home for the first time. 

• Posted at:

~Jade River~

Wiccan

iris

ivy

willow

zinnia

r e m e m b e r  w h a t  p a s t -

e v e r y t h i n g  w e ' v e  l o s t .

r e m e m b e r  w h a t ' s  i n  t h e  h e a r t -

e v e r y t h i n g  w e ' v e  f o u n d .

what they say isn't who I am.

I think my fan scene is when everyone finds out moon is a mind reader I was literally crying the fist time I read it D;

• Posted at:

~~~Nova~~~  

POKEMON

#WarriorCats4EVA

#WINGSOFFIRE 

#mormonknowlivelove 

#threadghost  do you know me as some-one  else

A PAINTING DOESN'T HAVE TO BE HUNG ON A WALL TO BE PRETTY

~WISE MAN ON THE STREET

#remember the lost. 

Goodbye!

-------- 

Okay, I'm going to do my own (book 7 and 8 in white since they aren't marked spoiler in the video). 2-3 scenes each because I can't decide. 

Book 1: Kestrel's trial, and when Tsunami and Starflight get thrown in the arena together

Book 2: The part where Tsunami convinces the guards to free the dragonets and Tsunami's fight with the Orca statue

Book 3: Glory and Jambu in Blaze's palace, Glory and Kinkajou escaping the NightWings and when Scarlet shows up in the dreamvisitor

Book 4: Starflight convincing the NightWings to support Glory, the dragonets appearing in the SkyWing outpost and the confrontation with Morrowseer at the end

Book 5: When Sunny and Thorn are locked in Burn's palace and escape together, and when Sunny and Clay stop the battle between Burn+allies and the IceWings

Book 6: Al of the scenes with Moon and Darkstalker's mental dialogue.

Book 7: Winter and Hailstorm during the Diamond Trial, and when they confront Icicle at the volcano and Winter tells everyone about Foeslayer and Darkstalker

Book 8: The fight between Scarlet and Ruby/Tourmaline, and Tthe last where Moon decides not to free Darkstalker and then Peril does it inadvertently

• Posted at:

Book One: When the DoD escape

Book Two: Tsunami fights the Statue

Book Three: When Glory (spoiler!) gets captured

Book Four: the volcano explodes

Book Five: The Dragonbite Viper part, or probably the Epilouge

Book Six: the cave explodes

Book Seven: When they find Hailstorm

• Posted at:

when fear creeps up your spine

start writing

shake it off

word by word

and look at the splinters of fear on the ground

shining like broken glass

insanity

i'm all inside your head anyway

actually i wasn't specific.

Book One: when the Dod escaped the palace

• Posted at:

when fear creeps up your spine

start writing

shake it off

word by word

and look at the splinters of fear on the ground

shining like broken glass

insanity

i'm all inside your head anyway

Tui Tuesday #6!!!!! YAY!!!! Thank you Tui!!!!

• Posted at:

_soccerdragon

GUYS.

SERIOUSLY.

Putting the word "spoiler" on the same line, RIGHT BEFORE your actual spoiler DOESN'T HELP AT ALL.  Put it in white ink, or put a large space inbewteen the warning and the spoiler.

(sorry if that sounded too aggressive.)

• Posted at:

०EVERGREEN०

"And though she be but little, she is fierce."

WHALED IT

[ PROUD H U F F L E C L A W ]

#AllHailSamTheBird #AllLoveIsEqual

#MudWingsWantLove #EverydayI'mHufflin'

#LikeAGirl #RememberTheLost

Spoilers for books 1, 5, and 8.

I liked the part where Clay is in the river leaving the cave (And the cave with the glowworms and the cave poison!), the part where he plays the song with the wire, and the part where he was bit my a dragonbite viper. The parts with Clay leaving just gave me this strange, kind of creepy, somehow amazing feeling. The song with the wire again, gave me a strange, but good feeling somehow. When Clay was bit by a dragonbite viper, my heart practically stopped and I was like.  Clay!!!!!! In EP I liked and hated when Queen Scarlet threw the "Head of Glory" at Sunny. I understood how Sunny and Tsunami felt in kind of an awful way. Waves of rage were exploding in me and I was like. QUEEN SCARLET I HATE YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS, YOU BETTER PAY!!!!! And then Turtle found the paper and I was like. Phew!

• Posted at:

~*Wizard*~ OR   - Mage -

Some chocolate a day keeps Dementors away.

Fandom of the month: Harry Potter

~Quotes are coming!~

AWESOME!

• Posted at:

Drippy

Do you think your weird?

Good.

Because those weird people are the ones

who change the world.

#PrayforEagly

#RemeberTheLost

Proud Form Firefighter

#STOPTHERANDOMBANNING

My favorites;

Book 1 - When Clay first meets Peril, or maybe when he witnesses her using her powers for the first time and the utter confusion and shock going through him as Horizon burns to death at Peril's talons.

Book 2 - That scene in the cave when Riptide's teaching 'Nami Aquatic. X3 Or maybe that "I LOVE YOU SPARKLING TEETH" confusiony mess. XD

Book 3 - When Kinkajou gets shot by Grandeur's venom and a bit after that Glory becomes queen.

Book 4 - "I HAD A VISION ABOUT YOU AND WE SAVE THE WORLD AND WE'RE KING AND QUEEN :D"

Book 5 - The entire part when they're in Burn's Stronghold, or the Epilogue. The Epilogue was sweet. Pure sweetness after bitter, nasty terror.

Book 6 - Right before the history cave explodes and Moon grabs Winter's arm and he's all "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD O H M Y G O D D D D D"

Book 7 - When Glacier (I think it was Glacier) announces that Winter and Hailstorm need to do the Diamond Trial. Or maybe the "I didn't kidnap Arctic" part. That almost made me cry. Almost. Came really close to crying as she was telling the story and then the book ended and I went "Oh ok then."

Book 8 - When Chameleon enchants Peril so she's normal and she runs around like "I'M GONNA HUG EVERYBODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

Prisoners - The Brains And The Beast. Nuff said. That part is my favorite. So romantic comedy-ish. :D

Assassin - When Commander Tempest (I LOVED HER SO MUCH WHY DO YOU KILL EVERYONE I LOVE) comes out of the water and Deathbringer goes "HOLY [bleep] I NEED TO KILL THAT MONSTER OF A [bleeeeeeep]?!"

• Posted at:

I am ICE and also PTARMIGAN IS MY OTHER SIDE

OWNER OF THE FORUM LIMO

QUEEN OF THE OCS AND LIMOUSINES

WIFE OF CHAT NOIR

WHY, YES, I DID USE COLOR FADE THANKS FOR NOTICING

Blancbeetle + Kitbeetle = OTP 4 LIFE

Hello!

My favorite scene is in book two when Riptide tells Tsunami what she said to him in Aquatic. THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!

• Posted at:

Spoilers!!! or are there

Book 1: When Clay meets Peril :D

Book 2: When Tsunami meets Riptide :D

Book 3: When Glory meets Deathbringer :D

Book 4: When Starflight meets Fatespeaker :D

Book 5: When Sunny meets... meets... herself! :D

Book 6: When Moon meets Winter :D

Book 7: When Winter meeeeeeeetssss.... Moon, again :D

Book 8: When Peril meets Turtle :D

No spoilers ;) Well, these aren't really my favorites, but still. Aren't I a real shipper.

• Posted at:

Hope

Forumer since Jan. 18, 2016

Jackillow

Tigercrest

Icening

Galaxisk

Purplewolf

Lunangel

Apocaloon

Mistbin

Clenny

Gryllaby

Flickmare

Chickpedo

Trindigo

Crimsel

My icon is a smiley face...

232 stars!!!

#SaveTheForums

Book 1- The part where Peril helps clay escape the arena and Scarlet's face melts.

Cleril is formed, plus the satisfaction of having your enemy's face melted.

Book 2- Oh, gosh... um, probably either the part about Auklet or the part where Anemone is like "Tsunami?" and they end up sort of spying. Sista bonding.

Book 3- Glorybringer. Kinkajou. All of it. I loved Book 3.

Book 4- "THERE'SADRAGONINTHELAVA.THERE'SADRAGONLIVINGINTHELAVA.OMGWE'REALLGONNADIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" something like that.

Book 5- When Qibli is introduced, or when Sunny meets Thorn. Or maybe when Sunny leaves that message, "Turn back now" thing.

Book 6- I liked all of it. But mainly when Moon meets Kinkajou and Darkstalker, or when I began to ship Moonbli.

Book 7- The Diamond Trial, to be honest.

Book 8- WE THE DWAGONS OF THE SKY! All the Cliff moments, and the moment that Ruby becomes Tourmaline.

Book 9- Can't wait.

Book 10- Can't wait.

• Posted at:

x-Moony-x

I'm so sorry... I should never have disappeared for that long.

*pulls a Dobby and whacks head against lamp*

#RememberMyFriends

Hey, I'm back.

For now. :(

My favorites in each book:

The Dragonet Prophecy: Kestrel's death. I love Kestrel but her death was intriguing. Also Hvitur's.

The Lost Heir: When Whirlpool gets killed by eels. JUSTICE

The Hidden Kingdom: The competition for the RainWing queen.

The Dark Secret: Starflight's blindness. So sad ;-;

The Brightest Night: Burn's death. Like Kestrel, I love Burn, but her death was so epic.

Moon Rising: When Winter and Qibli meet Moon. Also when Turtle was like "Good job me. Tip-top explosion I cause today. Aren't I a clever arsonist?"

Winter Turning: When Winter became Pyrite and when Hailstorm and Winter reunited.

Escaping Peril: Haven't read it yet.

• Posted at:

one of my favorites was when peril met clay for the first time

• Posted at:

NO WAYTREEIN THE FOREST? - GLORY

CALL ME NAOMI !!!!

quiet (sometimes) . . .

LOUD (NOT OFTEN)!

Normal?(just about always)

Great movie go Tui

• Posted at:

Call me Scarlet

Moonless the Nightwing

Nara Flameaxe the Greencloak

#CarolinaPanthers

Never give up!

Winterwatcher

Glorybringer

Tsunamitide

Sunnyflight

I'm a huge fan of Wings of Fire!

My favorite scene is in book six when Moon goes to her first small group discussion class...

• Posted at:

SPOILERS!!

My favorite scenes are:

--In book 3, where we find out Glory is actually royal. It’s so satisfying, for some reason.

--In book 6, when Moon gives Qibli, Kinkajou and Winter skyfire.

--In book 8, where Peril pulls of the necklace and breaks the spell.

• Posted at:

WindClan warrior, vocaloid lover, agnostic, Hamilfan...

and Qinter shipper 'til the day I die!

"Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things. It is called a garbage can, not a garbage can not."

SPOILERS!!!

Is that okay? (Sorry, I'm a bit angry right now.)

Book one: When Tsunami hints about Peril liking Clay and he totally doesn't get it. I find it funny.

Book two: "Your wings sound like sharks snoring." Does this really need to be explained?

Book three: When Glorybringer is born.

Book four: When Starflight confesses that he loves Sunny. It's so cute!!!

Book five: Mostly all the parts. I loved hearing that Sunny was more than her friends (well, all except Starflight) thought. It made me angry at Glory, though, when she said that Sunny just needed to be distracted and then she'd get over the prophecy being fake. Nobody could be that... Uh, I don't know the word... XD

Book six: WHEN MOON SAID THAT SHE HAD POWERS. I was waiting for that the whole book, and it seemed to take a weight off my shoulders when she finally told.

• Posted at:

~Eagle

RainWing

Pegasister

Time's just sand slippin' past

We want to hold it in our hands

But no one ever sees what slips through the cracks

Be a pineapple: stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.

Spoilers for books 1-6, I'll put book 8 in white ink. There's a very minor spoiler for Winter Turning, so you've been warned.

Book 1: When Peril finds out that Kestrel is her mother.

Book 2: When Anemone enchants a spear to find the dragon (Whirlpool) who attacked Tsunami. ("OW, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF-OW! I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE- OW!)

Book 3: When Deathbringer tries to kill Blaze.

Book 4: When it is discovered that the prophecy was a lie.

Book 5: When Thorn tells Sunny that she's half NightWing.

Book 6: All Darkstalker moments.

Book 7: When Winter finally decides to be NICE to non-IceWing dragons.

Book 8: When Ruby forgives Peril. Also, all moments with Cliff. And the moment when Peril burns the scroll (That is, before I realized that Darkstalker had been released.

Spoilers for books 1-7 above.

• Posted at:

Bluedragon

I like in book 8 when darkstalker  gets free.

• Posted at:

I am Darkwing a Nightwing  amunis

My VERY favorite moment out of ALL text books is when.... Tsunami fights the statue of orca :)

• Posted at:

H.O.P.E 

Hold On, Pain Ends

Pertle

RipNami

StarSpeaker 

WinterWatcher

A proud Jew 

#coexist

Ok hi icescience31! I wanted to talk about book 8? In a controversial, friendly, Scholastic-approved way, I mean. ;) Okay, so you know how you said Winter "totally deserved it"? I can't say that I agree. Sorry, I'm like fiercely protective of Winter *insert laughing emoji here* *insert another laughing emoji here*. I mean, yes, he absolutely provoked Peril, I will not argue with that. But he did think that she was about to attack his friends, so he was trying to protect them. I don't think he deserved to be burnt up like he was for fighting to protect Moon, Qibli, and Kinkajou. Anyway, that's just my opinion. *insert derp emoji here* 

-With smiles and high-fives and SPARKLES and SHARKS, sparklyshark16 *insert smiley face emoji here* 

• Posted at:

Sparky

"Happiness isn't where you are, it's who you're with."

"REALITY IS AN ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BYE GOLD BYEEE"

"PASTAAAAAAAAAA"

"Guns. And ships. And Lays potato chips."

"Hi Scorpius. I mean, I'm Scorpius. You're Albus. I'm Scorpius."

My favorite is when  glory becomes queen and every one is cheering and clapping another is when starflight becomes blind and when ostrich dies

• Posted at:

favorite of book 1-5 star-flight favorite character of 6-8 winter

Am I the only one who noticed that Tsunami's tail was cut off in the thumbnail? 

• Posted at:

Think about blue stopsigns.

I really like the parts where:

Glory becomes queen after a forfeit from the Queen Magnificent's team.

When Thorn becomes queen

When  Moon is talking to Turtle in the Cave. (i dont know why)

When Winter is reminded of his brother in the Flashback prologue of book 7.

• Posted at:

KALEIDOSCOPE THE RAINWING

THE SALAD STRESS

#WINTERWATCHER

DISTRICT 12

MAYBE OKAY WILL BE OUR ALWAYS

FANWING

I like it when Sunny is rescued from Burn's stronghold by the Outclaws.Thy stick together like a family.

• Posted at:

CALL ME INDIGO

LONG LIVE POKEMON!!!!!!

Sorry, I have a pokemon obsession issue.:p

"There's more to everyone's story, if you care to find out what it is"~Sunny,Wings of Fire

MAY YOU ALL HAVE THE POWER OF THE WINGS OF FIRE!!

Oh my! I simply can't pick. I just finished Book 5! SQUEE! Anyway, here's my favorite scenes from each book:

Book 1: When Clay puts Tsunami's wing in place

Book 2: When Tsunami meets her mother, Queen Coral

Book 3: Mainly, whenever Tamarin finds the flower

Book 4: Whenever Starflight becomes blind! I was crying... ;(

Book 5: When Sunny meets Smolder. SunnyXSmolder

• Posted at:

1 ,