Prologue              

"Auklet, honey, it's time to get up."

Auklet groaned and rolled over.
 "Why we get up so early?" the two-year-old dragonet complained.
 "Because I have to go talk to Queen Ruby about something and you have to go with me because you can't be left alone." her mother, Queen Coral, answered.
 "Why do Anenome and Tsunami get to do stuff on their own? Why do I have to be stuck to you?" Auklet whined.
 "Because Tsunami spent all that time away from me and still turned out fine. I have to trust her. And Anenome is being taken care of by Tsunami."
 "Hmmph." the little princess huffed, rolling her eyes as her mother attached the harness to her.
 After breakfast, they started the flight to the Sky Kingdom. Half the time Coral had to carry Auklet. Finally, that evening, they arrived at the palace. Queen Ruby met them at the gates, a little red dragonet striding alongside her.
 "Hello," the SkyWing queen said. "Welcome to the Sky Kingdom." She led them to a meeting room with some chairs and a table. Coral let her daughter off the harness and began talking to Ruby.
 "Hi," the red dragonet said, walking up to Auklet. "I Prince Cliff, the most amazing singer and dragon with the most friends in Pyrrhia."
 "I Princess Auklet, the most important princess in all of Pyrrhia," Auklet said with even more pride than Cliff.
 "Do you want to hear a song I made up just nowish?" Cliff asked.
 "Okay." Auklet said.
  He cleared his throat. "It goes like this:

I a prince of the sky
You a princess of the sea
We could be best friends
Even though we not the same
We can be best friends
You can swim and swim and swim down below
I can fly and fly and fly up high
But no matter what we do
We should be best friends!"

Auklet clapped her talons. "Cool!"
 "Do you like it?" Cliff asked nervously. "I made it for you."
 "Yeah! It's awesome!" The two dragonets joked around until Coral stood up.
 "Auklet," Coral said, "We're going to stay the night and we'll leave in the morning. Right now, it's time for you to go to bed."
 "You too Cliff," Ruby said.
  Maybe it was his scales that glittered like rubies. Maybe it was his song. But either way, as Auklet walked off to bed, she got the feeling she wanted to see him again.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Dawn~

Queen of Sarcasm, Sass, and Attitude

Forum Future Queen of Asgard

Glorybringer, Claynami, Sunnyflight, Winterwatcher,

Qiblijou, Aukliff

Thorora

Quidelver

#letthetigerstiger

WE ARE NOT CALLING IT MAGICAL DEATH SPIT!!!

Aukliff...

• Posted at:

It’s the hydra fellow

#furryrightsactivist

#endpitbullracism

#blicket

“Boi” is a gender neutral term

star count:  14400 (+589)

page count:  242

Aww! CUTE!

• Posted at:

(\-TURTLE-/)

Hufflepuff  

LonSurvivor

INFP-T

Rider of Rohan

Dragonborn

Rainbow Pride

MayappleBarrenheartPrimroseBergiePitayaUmbrellaNuthatch

THE SONG WAS SO P R E C I O U S

• Posted at:

EBONY~ she, her

Quite possibly a dragon with a keyboard??

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Member of the forums since July 2015

This is now my favorite ship. besides Clariel. And Starspeaker.

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

pronghorn is my son now.

THanks guys! I might be able to have Chapter 1 done and up soon, tomorrow morning at the very latest. If you guys liked the song, there's gonna be another one at the last chapter. Okay, I'm gonna shut up now and get to work on Chapter 1.

• Posted at:

~Dawn~

Qiblijou, Aukliff

Thorora

Quidelver

#letthetigerstiger

I love it!

btw the ship name is Aukliff...

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

we rest in an unvisited tomb

@bitter and everyone, I know you guys call it Aukliff, but I like Clifflet better

• Posted at:

~Dawn~

Qiblijou, Aukliff

Thorora

Quidelver

#letthetigerstiger

bookmark

• Posted at:

_FiraLS_

-Poet

-Reader

-Painter

-Gamer

-Tired always

-Roleplayer

-Theatre kid

"Im Salty, tired, and will break into song at any moment" - me

#Prdeful

This is awesome! Will you rotate perspectives?

• Posted at:

Wings of flame and Wings of storm

soon will return

the earth will shake

and the sky will churn

when Pyrhia will return

BonfireFlameWing

EmeraldeyesCrystalWing

Cleril

Turljou

Shaneke

StormWing

No one is pure evil

#Youarenotalone

#RememberHurricane

This is amazing!I can't wait for chapter one!Also, because this story is so great, here's some cake!Do you want ice-cream?

• Posted at:

|>|Melanite|<| 

CAKE+Books+tv=Life

#Wildhearts

#Immacakeluva

Proud Christian

CAKE

\(^O^)/ 

@everyone, I'm gonna start calling this Aukliff

@lightningdragon, yes. Each one will get two chapters, and then it will swithch perspective, so Cliff gets the next two chapters

@silverarrow, Thanks! *takes cake and ice cream*

Chapter 1 Two years later...

"You can't catch me!" Cliff yelled, soaring high above the mountains.

"Oh yes I can!" Auklet shouted, starting to catch up to him.
 Cliff flew lower and closer to the valley as Auklet barreled into him, knocking them both down to the soft valley. They rolled across the soft grass, playfully swiping at each other. They stopped after a while and sat down to rest.
 It was the summer, so they had a few months off at Jade Mountain Academy. Tsunami and her friends were flying by, heading back to the rainforest. Tsunami said something to the others, then flew down to talk to Auklet.
 "You should come with us," She said. "Mom wouldn't be happy if you came waltzing in to her palace alone. I can't take you right away; I''ve got stuff I've got to take care of."
 "I don't know," Auklet said. "I mean the rainforest? RainWings? Sounds kind of boring to me."
 "It's not as boring as you think. I can even show you around," Tsunami said. "I'll even send a message to Mom and see if she'll let you fly around Pyrrhia afterwards."
 "Deal," Auklet said quickly. "As long as Cliff can come."
 "Whatever," said Tsunami, taking off into the air, the two dragonets following her.
 As they flew, Tsunami began to tease her about Cliff. "Auklet and Cliff-" She would mock playfully, before getting whacked or shoved by Auklet.
 They flew for a few hours, stopping once or twice. They finally saw the rainforest ahead of them. A RainWing and a NightWing guard stopped them at the border.
 "We cannot let through any unknown dragons," the NightWing said. Tsunami rolled her eyes.
 "Banana, Nightseer, let us through. They're just dragonets," she said impatiently.
 "I'm sorry, but queen's orders are to not let any unkown dragons in without permission." said the RainWing.
 Tsunami was opening her mouth to say something, but was cut off by another NightWing.
 "I'm giving you permission," he said. "And that is not what the queen said. You two might want to think twice next time. Maybe send a message to somebody. Shimmer and Constellation are taking over for you." The NightWing sighed as the two guards walked away and the new guards came in. He began to lead them through the forest.  "Sorry about that. Some of these guards take everything literally."
 "Who's that?" Auklet asked as the NightWing began to talk to Clay and Starflight.
 "That's Deathbringer," Tsunami said. "He used to be an assassin. Now he's Glory's bodyguard. But he's more like her boyfriend AKA the king."
 "He is not the king," Glory said, her scales shifting from camoflauge to turquoise, making both dragonets jump.
 "She's right," Deathbringer called from the front. "I'm not the king. I'm the future king."
 "Oh shut up," Glory replied, rolling her eyes, then turning back to Auklet. "Hi Auklet. Who's this?"
 "I'm Cliff," Cliff said. "I go to Jade Mountain."
 "I'm Queen Glory," the queen said.
 "So why do you do that hiding thing?" Auklet asked.
 "Because she likes being creepy," Tsunami said.
 "It is not creepy!" Glory protested indignantly. "It's effective! I can keep an eye on anyone who might cause trouble."
 "We don't-" Cliff started, then realized something. "Oh. Your sister." He said to Auklet, who nodded her head.
 "For the record, I didn't do anything," Tsunmi defended. "All I did was train all those RainWings to do something useful."
 "I never said I wasn't grateful for that," the RainWing queen said calmly. She turned to the dragonets. "I also just like doing it to people."
 They walked for a little while until they arrived in the RainWing village. There were RainWings flitting to and from everywhere. There was a large building that seemed to be a school from what Auklet could see, a healer's hut, and a building where younger dragonets were learning to fly.
 "This is kind of cool," Cliff said.
 "Kind of?!" Auklet exclaimed. "This is amazing!"
 "Have a look around," Glory said laughing a little.
 The two dragonets rushed around the rainforest in excitement.
 "Hey Auklet!" Cliff called. "Over here!"
 Auklet rushed over. in front of Cliff was a lush green pathway lined with flowers.
 "Wow," she breathed. They walked along the path until they came to an even prettier clearing. There was a waterfall catching the sunlight and casting a rainbow over everything. Right in front of the waterfall was a large, long, flat rock. Flowers were everywhere. The two dragonets sat down on the rock.
 "This is amazing," Cliff said.
Auklet realized he had his tail entwined with hers, but she didn't move them. They sat and stared in awe at the sight.
 "I'm gonna be right back," he said, standing up. "Trust me, you're going to like this."
 Auklet watched him walk away, wondering what he might be doing.
 "Hi Auklet," a young NightWing said, stepping out of the shadows, making Auklet jump.
 "Who are you and how do you know my name?" she snapped.
 "I'm Secret. I've been following you ever since you and your entorague got here," he said calmly.
 "Fitting name," she hissed, curling in her tail.
 "Your scales look pretty in the light," Secret said.
 What is he trying to do? Auklet thought. Is he flirting with me?
 "Thanks I guess," she said awkwardly.
 "I'll see you around," he suddenly said, disappering into the shadows again, at the same moment Cliff came back down the path, clutching something behind his back.
 "What's that?" Auklet asked him, wondering if she should tell him about Secret.
 "Close your eyes," Cliff said. She closed her eyes and felt him put something on her neck. "Now open them."
 Auklet opened her eyes. "Wow," she said, seeing a beautiful flower necklace on her neck. "Thanks,"
 "I have something to tell you," he said after a minute.
 "Go ahead," Auklet said curiously.
 "Auklet, I love you."

• Posted at:

~Dawn~

Qiblijou, Aukliff

Thorora

Quidelver

#letthetigerstiger

Cute.

• Posted at:

CALL ME BEE.

DW

SHERLOCK

FIREFLY

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER

I touch the fire and it freezes me

I look into it and it's black.

Why can't I feel, my skin should crack and peel.

I want the fire back.

ERRR MEH GERRDD

• Posted at:

_FiraLS_

-Poet

-Reader

-Painter

-Gamer

-Tired always

-Roleplayer

-Theatre kid

"Im Salty, tired, and will break into song at any moment" - me

#Prdeful

That song was so....... *Sniffles* 

IT'S AMAZING.

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

the risk i took was calculated,

but man,

am i bad at math

WoF Naming List: /347880

hnnngggggg aukliff is taking over my life

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

we rest in an unvisited tomb

I love it!

Cliff is sounds sooo cute when he sings! I'm a pretty good singer too altough I don't want to be famous because of it.

Thank You! Jaguar Of The Rainwings

• Posted at:

Awesome, I ship Clifflet too, although I haven't read past the first five, I just started shipping it because of these posts. (when I found out what Cliff was like)

• Posted at:

Wings

She/Her

Gay and proud

I've left, for now. Nightmare, Eventide, The Silver Dragoness and Indigo Raven, if you ever come back, go to /310535

I'm here for you

I'll vouch for you

I'll cry for you

Yes I pray, but not to God

#HopeForHurricane

i love it aura!!!!!

• Posted at:

I am a/an:Christian Minecrafter AJ player Greencloak

RiverClan med.cat:ShademistPolarbear:AparriPackBeta:Constellation

Oc's:SalamanderGlowCrimsonDolphinMistWolfDestiny

Ships:WinterwatcherQiblijouClerilRipnamiGlorybringerStarspeaker

SunnyflightAukliff

i luv it i liv it i luv it!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

I am a/an:Christian Minecrafter AJ player Greencloak

RiverClan med.cat:ShademistPolarbear:AparriPackBeta:Constellation

Oc's:SalamanderGlowCrimsonDolphinMistWolfDestiny

Ships:WinterwatcherQiblijouClerilRipnamiGlorybringerStarspeaker

SunnyflightAukliff

@Moon, don't call me Aurora on here. Just stick with Dawn. (I can do this because we know each other IRl)

@everyone, I'm working on Chapter 3. While you're waiting for it, go to my thread that says it has a question for you guys reading my fanfic. Please answer the question. That question will change the course of the fanfic depending on the answer

• Posted at:

~Dawn~

Qiblijou, Aukliff

Thorora

Quidelver

#letthetigerstiger

up

• Posted at:

~Dawn~

Qiblijou, Aukliff

Thorora

Quidelver

#letthetigerstiger

up

• Posted at:

~Dawn~

Qiblijou, Aukliff

Thorora

Quidelver

#letthetigerstiger

It is official. I'm gonna make this into a book series. I cannot post the plot of the next book until a few chapters later because the plot tells you guys something about Secret that I haven't revealed yet. But I can tell you the title. Wait, that'll just give it away. Oh well. You guys can wait  a few chapters.

Chapter 2

Cliff could practically see Auklet's mind spinning. He stood there nervously, waiting for her response.
 Will she think I'm weird after this? Cliff worried. Will she hate me?
 Suddenly, Auklet pounced on him, shaking him out of his thoughts and making him lose his balance for a second.
 "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that," Auklet said, hugging him.
 "I'm gonna take that as an 'I love you too'," Cliff said, hugging her back and wrapping his wings around her.
 They sat there like that for a moment until Auklet pulled away.
 "Sorry," she said. "It's just that my sister is bound to find us and if she saw us like that... let's just say I'd never hear the end of it."
 "Understood," Cliff said. They stood there awkwardly for a while, both hating the silence.
 "Why don't we check out the rest of the rainforest before it gets dark?" Auklet said after, a while, breaking the silence. They walked up the path, neither of them noticing the shadows moving with them.
 They wandered around the rainforest until dark, then met up with Tsunami and her friends.
 "Auklet, you can sleep in my hut," Tsunami said. "Cliff, you can go with Clay." She led Auklet away, and the older MudWing led him towards a seperate hut.
 Cliff laid down to sleep, lost in his own thoughts. He jumped as he heard what sounded like thunder, but he realized it was Clay snoring. Cliff pulled his pillow over his ears, but that didn't help any. After a few minutes, he got up and went outside.
 "Can't stand the snoring?" said a voice, making Cliff jump. It was Deathbringer, the queen's "bodyguard".
 "Yeah," Cliff said.
 "I'm just finishing up my patrol, then I'm heading back to my hut. You could stay with me if you want," Deathbringer said.
 "I would, but wouldn't Clay be worried when he wakes up? And would Tsunami get all mad at you for making them all worry?"
 Deathbringer snorted. "Clay wouldn't worry if I left him a note. And there's not much Tsunami could do to me without getting in huge trouble with the queen."
 "Sounds great then," Cliff said, watching the NightWing pop inside the hut and then come out silently. "Do you ever call 'the queen' Glory?" He asked as they flew.
 "Sometimes," Deathbringer said. "I usually call her 'your highness' or 'your majesty' whenever I'm trying to annoy her. She hates being called that by anyone other than her subjects. At least, that's what she says. To be fair, I am technically a subject."
 Cliff laughed. They talked until they got to the hut. Cliff collapsed on the extra bed and immediately drifted off into a deep sleep.

They stayed in the rainforest for a week, until one day they got a message back from Queen Coral.
 "She said Ruby said it was okay for Cliff to go explore Pyrrhia and she gave you permission too," Tsunami told Auklet and Cliff. "As long as you don't get yourselves killed."
 "Sounds great," Auklet said. "We can leave right now."
 And so it was. Auklet and Cliff left the rainforest and began their journey across Pyrrhia. Just the two of them and the world... or so it seemed...

• Posted at:

~Dawn~

Qiblijou, Aukliff

Thorora

Quidelver

#letthetigerstiger

OOOOOO what's gonna happen@?!?!?!?!

• Posted at:

Silver Dragoness   

"I don't go crazy, I am Crazy. I just go normal from time to time"

"It doesn't matter if you get a real Blue ribbon, what matters is the figurative Blue ribbon you get when you did better than the last time" - Me

up

• Posted at:

~Dawn~

Qiblijou, Aukliff

Thorora

Quidelver

#letthetigerstiger

I NEED MORE!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Hi Solar Here!!!!!

a sand/rain/nightwing

The Shadows are here......

#MINECRAFTER!

#FANWING!!!

We choose who we want to be.......So life live well.

up

• Posted at:

~Dawn~

Qiblijou, Aukliff

Thorora

Quidelver

#letthetigerstiger

up

• Posted at:

~Dawn~

Qiblijou, Aukliff

Thorora

Quidelver

#letthetigerstiger

up

• Posted at:

~Dawn~

Qiblijou, Aukliff

Thorora

Quidelver

#letthetigerstiger

@everyone, I changed my mind. The PoV is going to change every chapter.

Chapter 3

The day was perfect for flying. There were blue skies, warm air, and a slight breeze. Auklet could tell Cliff was flying slower than usual to make sure she could keep up with him.
 "You are so slow," Cliff finally said.
 "I am not," Auklet protested. "I can be just as fast as you."
 "Oh really?" he challenged. "Race you to that valley in three, two, one, GO!" He took off flying, Auklet right behind him.
Auklet passed Cliff on his right, her breeze making him slow down a bit.
 "You were saying?" Auklet said in a cocky voice as Cliff reached the valley. She walked over to the stream nearby and caught two fish, then tossed one to Cliff. She gave him an odd look as he breathed a small plume of fire on his fish before eating it as she ate hers raw.
 "What?" he said. "Not everyone likes eating stuff raw."
 "And those people are weird," she said. Cliff rolled his eyes and continued flying.  They flew over Jade Mountain, heading for the Kingdom of the Sand.
 "We should head to Possibility," Auklet said. "I've always wanted to go there, but Mother kept telling me no."
 "Okay," Cliff said. They flew a little bit longer, until they reached Possibility. "Stay here while I go find a place to stay."
 "I thought he'd never leave," a voice said. It was Secret, stepping out of the shadows.
 "Why are you following us?" Auklet demanded
 "I'm not following both of you," Secret said. "I'm following you."
 "Why?" she asked again getting impatient.
 "Because I love you," he said.
 What? Auklet thought. Whatever. I can at least try to be friends with him, even if I don't love him.
 "Okay," Auklet said. "So tell me about yourself."
 Secret looked nervous for a second, but he covered it up right away. "There's not much to me. My parents died when I was little, and I was taken in by Morrowseer, which was terrible. Anyways, I gotta go." And with that, he turned and flew away.
 After he left, Auklet saw a scroll that Secret had seemed to have left behind. She picked up and read it over, her eyes getting wider and wider as she read.
 Auklet finished reading the scroll and clenched her talons.
 Cliff walked up to her. "I found an area a little bit outside the town so it's a little safer," he said, starting to walk. "You seem a little tense. What's wrong?
 "Cliff, I need to tell you something," Auklet began to tell him about Secret and how she had met him in the rainforest and how he had followed them to Possibility. "He left in a rush and left behind this." She handed him the scroll, and he began to read it aloud.
 "For NightWing eyes only," He read, unrolling it fully. "Checklist for taking over Pyrrhia. That's real settle."
 "Keep reading." Auklet prompted.
"Number 1. Destroy all the possible heirs to each throne secretly. Wait a minute. Is that why he was following us? And then when you started asking him about himself, he ran?" Auklet nodded her head, and he kept reading. "Number 2. Destroy all the queens secretly. Number 3. While everyone is fretting over who should be the next queen, come in and offer help. Number 4. If they accept, slowly begin to take over the tribe. If they decline, bring in the army and force them to bow to you."
 "Flip it over," Auklet said bitterly.
He flipped over the scroll and read the note on the back. "I found these plans. I heard Morrowseer trained you to be an assassin. If you help me with steps one and two, I know some other NightWings who are sick and tired of this place too. If we can succeed, we won't have to bow to this stupid RainWing anymore, and we can have control of Pyrrhia. If you're in, meet me at my hut at midnight tonight. ~Fierceteeth"  Cliff paused, taking it all in. "We need to warn the queens."
 "There's no time for us to do it," Auklet said, "But I bet we can get some dragons to send the message. Right after we do that, we need to go stop him."
 They quickly found dragons from each tribe to send the message. Then, the two dragonets, one of the sea, and one of the sky, flew away to go save Pyrrhia.

• Posted at:

~Dawn~

Qiblijou, Aukliff

Thorora

Quidelver

#letthetigerstiger

I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT!!!

• Posted at:

SassyPants!

My Ships:

Winterjou

Turtlewatcher

Cleril

Ripnami

Starpeaker

Sunnder

Aukliff

Mountainflower ( A WoF RP ship)

Color Code

Peach=Sandwing

Lime=Rainwing

Red=Skywing

Black=Nightwing

Aqua-Icewing

Navy Blue=Seawing

Maroon=Mudwing

up

• Posted at:

~Dawn~

Qiblijou, Aukliff

Thorora

Quidelver

#letthetigerstiger

I love it!!!

• Posted at:

HaveAPeanutButteryDay

#RememberMist

Derping shall be accepted by society

My OCs:

Papaya

Punny

Amber

Dust

Darksky

This is good enough to be a Winglets book!!!

• Posted at:

~Jade River~

Wiccan

iris

ivy

willow

zinnia

r e m e m b e r  w h a t  p a s t -

e v e r y t h i n g  w e ' v e  l o s t .

r e m e m b e r  w h a t ' s  i n  t h e  h e a r t -

e v e r y t h i n g  w e ' v e  f o u n d .

what they say isn't who I am.

@jadedragonfly, Thanks!

@everyone, if you want to finally know what the title and plot are going to be of the next book and/or you want a chance to have one of your OCs in book 2, check out my 601 star post!

• Posted at:

~Dawn~

Qiblijou, Aukliff

Thorora

Quidelver

#letthetigerstiger

I mean it is a good story but I think you rushed the relationship... It happened so fast with no problems...

• Posted at:

I am Dragonmind213's (Cunning's) backup account. I will rarely use this account.

MY MAIN ACCOUNT WAS PERMA BANNED FOR NO REASON.

"BAD LANGUAGE"

I SAID NOTHING BAD!

#Victimofatroll

#Modspleasehelpme

#Didn'tsayanythingbad

@dragonmind, oh you'll see problems later on. Biiig problems. Ones that will make you want to strangel Secret

• Posted at:

~Dawn~

Qiblijou, Aukliff

Thorora

Quidelver

#letthetigerstiger

How old are they?

• Posted at:

It’s the hydra fellow

#furryrightsactivist

#endpitbullracism

#blicket

“Boi” is a gender neutral term

star count:  14400 (+589)

page count:  242

I'm crying right now. Chapter 1-2 were amzing, and now my room is flooded with tears. This.Is.Perfect!Have some food!sorry if you don't like cheese.I love cheese.

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

If you're the answer they've been searching for.

Beth Crowley "Don't think just run"

1 , , 3