1,700 years after Jade Mountain Academy was formed, animus Queen Silversong came to power.  She was a Night/Ice hybrid, ruling over both the NightWings and IceWings, because the tribes were fractured and broken.  Other hybrids, starving and vengeful, started attacking what remained of the dragon tribes.  It grew into the Hybrid War, a devastating cataclysm where thousands of dragons died.  Queen Silversong led the last battle where the hybrid army was defeated.  After, she became Pyrrhia's most loved queen... but something inside her was broken.

When her daughter Crystalgazer was killed, she finally snapped and fled deep into the woods, hiding from the world.  It was there that she sobbed her last tears.  From the droplets of water came a silver sprout, shining like the moon.  Silversong died in its silver glow of a shattered heart.  The sprout grew into a sapling, and then into a massive tree, spreading peace throughout the land.  Its power waxed and waned with the moon.

Then, the unthinkable happened.  On the darkest night, the Silver Tree was attacked, and started to die.  A new hybrid army started to rise, led by a shadowy dragon who would do anything to destroy the world.

However, there was a hope.  A NightWing prophet said that eight dragonets, one from each tribe and a hybrid, would come to save the Silver Tree...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PROPHECY:

As the moons grow dim

And the dragons fall

Eight eggs will hatch

To save us all

The IceWing egg

With a shell like the moon

The MudWing egg

Engraved with a rune

The SandWing egg

Glows in the light

The SeaWing egg

Dark as the night

The RainWing egg

Covered by a flower

The SkyWing egg

Filled with power

The NightWing egg

Soulless and dark

The hybrid egg

Shifting its mark

Eight eggs to hatch

And save us all

Without their power

The Tree will fall

RULES:

~ Shipping is allowed, but no same gender shipping

~ No OP dragons, Mary-Sues, or PerfectWings.  You must have a weakness.

~ There can be a fireborn or an iceborn

~ The NightWing is an animus and has darkest night powers, to be revealed later.

~ MudWing can come from a bloodred egg.

~ No plot twists unless authorized to do so.

~ The hybrid is Sky/Rain/Night/Ice

~ YOU MUST PUT COMPLETE SENTENCES IN THE PERSONALITY SECTION.

~ Highlight Other on the guardian form.  (White ink)

NOTES:

~ The NightWing queen, Midnightdream, has called four guardians to watch over the chosen dragonets.  The prophecy was spoken the day before the darkest night, so they took the eggs and they hatched the moment the tree was attacked.

FORM:

(Dragonet)

Name:

Tribe:

Appearance:

Personality:

Fears:

Dislikes:

Powers:

Other:

(Guardian)

Name:

Tribe:

Appearance:

Personality:

Fears:

Dislikes:

Favorite dragonet:

Least favorite dragonet:

Backstory (optional):

Powers:

Other: Put a beverage in Other in white ink.

(My forms)

Name: Darkterror
Tribe: NightWing
Appearance: Dark scales, jet-black.  He has a pattern of many little silver starbursts under his wings, and is very handsome.  Long horns, long tail, and his back spikes are unusually long, too.  Large, agile, he is very fast and a trained fighter, although he only trained himself.  Eyes are dark scarlet colored.
Personality: Sneaky, shy, quiet.  He sticks to the shadows and can almost become one, and very suave.  He is incredibly smart.  Knows how to seduce dragons and get them to follow him, and can be quite friendly.
Fears: Secretly afraid of going outside, facing the world, fighting.  He doesn't like to put himself in danger and be noticed.
Likes: Scaring dragons, being sneaky, when dragons don't notice him.  Secretly likes (though he would never admit it) friends and companionship.
Dislikes: Snotty dragons, stuck up dragons, when dragons aren't smart.
Powers: Breath fire, animus (he never uses his powers), and darkest night powers that will be revealed later.
Other: POV color is this (black), he is always reading and learning.

Name: Amber (conicedentaly this color's name, too!)
Tribe: MudWing
Appearance: Light scales, darker on top with a creamy underbelly.  Her wing membranes are very pale, and she is low-built and stocky.  Very strong, but small for her age, with tiny horns.  Amber eyes.  Her spines are thick and short and not very sharp, and her tail is very strong.  She uses it for fighting like a SeaWing.  Very scarred, on leg is so badly burned she limps.
Personality: Kind, friendly, hopeful, optimistic.  She is kind of like Asha, and tries to encourage the dragonets and get them exited.  Secretly is very scared, she has terrible nightmares because she fought in the first battle with the new hybrid army.  (See backstory)  Very jumpy and nervous, and doesn't like to go outside.
Fears: The coming war, she is scared if the Silver Tree will die before the dragonets can help it.  She wonders if they can help it at all.  Scared for her tribe, and scared for her life.  Her nightmares.
Likes: Peace and quiet.  Food.  Fruit.  Dragons being kind to each other.  The dragonets being kind to each other.
Dislikes: Rotten fruit, pranks, having to teach or read.
Favorite dragonet: Unknown, probably the kindest of them all.
Least favorite dragonet: The meanest.
Backstory (optional): She worked for her queen, and was in a battle trying to protect her.  The hybrids wounded her, and she can't remember her siblings, because they all died when she was super young.
Powers: None.
Other: Obviously, this is her POV color.

SPOTS:

Open

Saved

Taken

IceWing dragonet

MudWing dragonet

SandWing dragonet

SeaWing dragonet

RainWing dragonet

SkyWing dragonet

NightWing dragonet - Darkterror(M), taken by me

Hybrid dragonet

NightWing guardian

IceWing guardian

MudWing guardian - Amber(F), taken by me

Hybrid guardian

Phewf!  That took ages!  Hope you join and enjoy!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

HYDRA

Save IceWing Guardian and SeaWing Prophecy!

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual#JinBiasBTS

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

I thought you wanted this!!!

• Posted at:

HYDRA

Name- Fyrestorm (Nickname- Storm or Fyre, she doesn't care)

Age- 7

Gender- Female

Tribe- SkyWings

Appearance- Glowing blood-red with icy blue eyes, black claws, horns, and back spines, bright orange wing membranes, basically looks like Peril, part of her right front foot is missing because of a dragonbite viper bite (some brave dragon ripped off part of it so she would not die)

Personality- Fierce, Fyrestorm takes pride in battle and killing. She isn't afraid of (mostly) anything, but wishes she could pick up a scroll and read it. She hates her firescales, and wishes she was a normal SkyWing, though she uses her powers to her advantage whenever she can. 

Fears- death, her friends being killed, the Silver Tree dying, the army taking over Pyrrhia, dragonbite vipers, scavengers (odd fears...)

Likes- the other dragonets, the guardians sometimes, the Silver Tree, SkyWings, fighting, killing

Dislikes- the army, her firescales, not being able to do anything normal dragons do

Powers- Fireborn, her scales can be pierced by dragonbite vipers, even though it dies almost instantly, the venom still gets in her.

Other- has a crush on Darkterror, though doesn't want to admit it, this is her PoV color

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Daily Song Quote"i've done all i can think of, chased down all my demons" -pink

Name: Cosmopolitan (Cosmo or Eel)

Tribe: SeaWing

Appearance: Dark black-blue scales, with shimmering blue-green stripes. She has bright green eyes, which are a starling contrast from her otherwise pretty dark coloring. She has odd, hook-like fangs that sometimes poke out of her mouth. She has very strong jaws, so when she does bite down on something, it's very hard for her to release.

Personality: She's rather shy and reclusive, as well as very quiet. So, more often than not, she's talked over, even though she's very smart. She often feels ignored, so she tends to do things on her own. Although, mush like the species of eel she was named after, she's incredibly protective and slightly territorial. If you enter her room without her permission, she will not hesitate to attack you.

Fears: Being completely forgotten, being thought of as strange, not being accepted by the other SeaWings, not being accepted by her true family.

Likes: Quiet, darkness, dragons that understand her, being listened to, fish, stars, swimming.

Dislikes: Being made fun of, someone commenting on her teeth/fangs, being called a monster, bright light, being talked over, dry enviornments. 

Powers: Well, her stripes are incredibly bright, powerful tail, and her strong jaw/fangs. She also has slightly better night vision then average.

Other: Soda.

Name: Silver

Tribe: IceWing

Appearance: Large for an IceWing, muscled, bitterly cold black-blue eyes, and brilliant silver scales. She has scars on her wings, back, tail, and a large one on her muzzle. She has burns on her wings and back.

Personality: She's great at hiding her feelings most of the time, she's incredibly loyal to her family, and an excellent soldier - though she's prideful. She's bitter about having to take care of the dragonets, as she feels she would do better on the battlefront. She's snappish and mean to the dragonets and doesn't seem to like the other guardians. She hates being pitied.

Fears: - Unknown -

Dislikes: Hybrids, heat, being alone, lazy dragons.

Favorite dragonet: She seems to like the IceWing slightly better than the rest.

Least favorite dragonet: The Hybrid.

Backstory (optional): Her father and mother trained her to be an excellent soldier. She was raised from a young age schooled in combat and strategy. She did have a mate at 26 years - Polar Bear. They had a dragonet, who was called SnowDust. She was a medic. They were out on the battlefield, fighting together. Polar Bear was taken down by a hybrid, and died of his wounds later. Her father had been killed in a previous battle. Her mother was missing in action, assumed dead. Silver flew above the battle, and hurried to protect her daughter, only to find a hybrid attacking her - a medic. She snapped the hybrid's neck, and had her daughter die before her, and she was unable to do anything for her. She was alone. She agreed to the task of raising the dragonets, but if she's not harshly training them in battle strategy and combat, she's often seen gazing off into the distance, wearing a blank expression.

Powers: Incredible control over her frostbreath, razor-like tail, very powerful.

Other: She hasn't shared her experiences to any of the guardians, though she often wakes from nightmares of her family dieing around her. Soda.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Bump!  *cries*  Nobody does my RPs!

• Posted at:

HYDRA

Save prophecy hybrid!

• Posted at:

Call me Cunning

I'm female

Reading this white ink fills you with DETER-*whacks* No. Staph. Overused Undertale joke. 

My ships:

Moonbli

Pertle

Clunny

Starspeaker

Glorybringer

Ripnami

Lynter

#MoonDeservesBetterThanWinter

Save RainWing

• Posted at:

Xanii

Oft described as a dumpster but, like, with legs. Cool legs, though.

Abandoned Post: May 21, 2017

hi my name is Dizhbb and im your favorite moment from newsies obc

Discord Squad

Mayhaps Steve is everyone's true mom?

Name: Cactus ( she likes to be called Cat or C)

Tribe: Sandwings

Appearance: Golden scales and light yellow spine and Green eyes ( sorry if it is not right I did this in a hury)

Personality: She is like Sunny but she's protective of her friends and a little full of her self

Fears: Hurting her friends and the Sliver Tree dieing because of her

Dislikes: Icewings! She justed does not like Icewings. 

Power: ( Can she be Venom born?)

Other: she thinks she's a pirncess of Sandwings ( I'm doing this on a iPod and Black is the only color I can use) (Is that all good. I had to do this quick.

• Posted at:

~Myth~

"A smile is a hug for your eyes"

I'm filled with Determination.......

#This is a hashtag

#Fnafsurvivor 

On mobile

"I've knocked them out---they didn't see that coming. Ha!" ~ Crocodile

Name: Legend

Tribe: Sky/Rain/Night/Ice

Appearance: His neck and body are mostly like a Skywing's, His head and feet mostly like a Rainwing's, His back spikes and tail mostly like a Icewing's, and his limbs and wings are mostly like a Nightwing's. He is orange with darker back scales and pale bluish underscales. His wing membranes are dark grey with only a few stars underneath, much less than a typical Nightwing's. His horns and back spikes are white and his eyes are dark turquoise. 

Personality: Legend is loud, friendly and impulsive. His impulsiveness has led him into trouble and he can easily be affected by his emotions. He tends to flirt with female dragons, but that doesn't mean he loves them. His flirting and occasional emotional outbreaks had left him with a troublemaker label. He does not like the fact that he is a hybrid because of the bitter feelings from the hybrid war.

Fears: Spiders, he hates spiders. He also is scared he won't fulfill the prophecy right.

Dislikes: Being insulted, messing things up

Powers: Can breathe fire, his tail is prehensile, cold tolerant but not as much as a pure Icewing.

Other: Mother was a Night/Icewing and father was a Sky/RainwingDr. Pepper

• Posted at:

Call me Cunning

I'm female

Reading this white ink fills you with DETER-*whacks* No. Staph. Overused Undertale joke. 

My ships:

Moonbli

Pertle

Clunny

Starspeaker

Glorybringer

Ripnami

Lynter

Save ice!

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

Save Icewing prophecy and Nightwing guardian. 

• Posted at:

*Hoshi*

The echoes of the past.

The stars of the present.

And the flowers of the future. 

"Those hardest to love need it most."

"How rare and beautiful it is to even exist!"

Anime!

RWBY!

"I don't need people to help me grow up, I drink milk!"

... NVM apparently with ice. (i sent in my save and then I come back and saw other post. It wasn't there when I sent in I swear!) Save sky instead. She'll probably be fire born. 

• Posted at:

*Hoshi*

The echoes of the past.

Anime!

RWBY!

Name: Crystal

Tribe: Icewing

Appearance: pale blue with silver and white streaks on the side of her body

Personality: She is very smart and strategic. Crystal is always very sly, but it is still very hard to read her emotions. She has had a hard past, so she is tough on the outside, but a softie on the inside.

Fears: getting betrayed

Dislikes: betrayal, the heat

Powers: Can she be iceborn? If not, she can only freeze things with her claws. She is well adapted to the cold, and has frostbreath.

Other: Has a crush on Legend (Cunning, if this is okay with you)

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

NVM apparntly! Save Sky instead. She'll probably be fire born BTW. And if this comes through twice then just know I wanted to make sure.

• Posted at:

*Hoshi*

The echoes of the past.

Anime!

RWBY!

BTW Legend's PoV color will be this and any crushes on him are okay!

• Posted at:

Call me Cunning

I'm female

My ships:

Moonbli

Pertle

Clunny

Starspeaker

Glorybringer

Ripnami

Lynter

Why do posts have to be so complicated! Ok so if she can't be fire born because the icewing (might) be/is ice born then just tell me.

• Posted at:

*Hoshi*

The echoes of the past.

Anime!

RWBY!

Sky is taken...

• Posted at:

Call me Cunning

I'm female

My ships:

Moonbli

Pertle

Clunny

Starspeaker

Glorybringer

Ripnami

Lynter

Spots?

• Posted at:

flicker

he/she/they

this place has really gone downhill

bye again lol

Name: Bumblebee

Tribe: Mud

Appearance: Dark brown scales with light caramel under scales. Her eyes are an eerie gold, and her claws are the color of clay. If the sunlight hits her scales, BAM! She is relatively a bit smaller though. Her wings are crippled so she can't fly.

Personality: Strong, kind and loyal to friends.

Fears: The dark shadow hybrid army.

Dislikes: The dark shadow hybrid army.

Powers: She cannot breathe fire or fly not matter what. But she can shapeshift into small animals, but it takes a lot of stamina and she keeps it a secret. She could faint if she did a big animal.

Other: I can't do POV colors right now, but her POV color is brown.

• Posted at:

just necro(mancer).

- demigirl - she/her/they/them pronouns - atheist - infp

all the underdogs in the world

a day may come when we lose

but it is not today

today, we fight.  

is this the world coming to an end? no at least not today or tomorrow.

Please list the spots taken

• Posted at:

Lullab

I am one of the 6% that love wolves

ヾ(⌐■_)ノ <--- WheheaFall Out Boy

Final goodbyes/192130

If there is any spot left, save it

• Posted at:

(\-TURTLE-/)

Hufflepuff  

LonSurvivor

INFP-T

Rider of Rohan

Dragonborn

Rainbow Pride

MayappleBarrenheartPrimroseBergiePitayaUmbrellaNuthatch

@Echo

I did Sky already. Right up there at the top... Fyrestorm. She's Sky. And Fireborn.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

How many spots left? 

• Posted at:

~Myth~

"A smile is a hug for your eyes"

I'm filled with Determination.......

#This is a hashtag

#Fnafsurvivor 

On mobile

"I've knocked them out---they didn't see that coming. Ha!" ~ Crocodile

The only ones accepted are SeaWing dragonet, hybrid dragonet, and IceWing guardian.  All others are open.  If you don't understand, read the rules closer.

• Posted at:

HYDRA

Hydra, is it okay for Crystal to be iceborn? Just checking.

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

Bump

• Posted at:

HYDRA

Check other, Hydra.

Name: Crystal

Tribe: Icewing

Appearance: pale blue with silver and white streaks on the side of her body

Personality: She is very smart and strategic. Crystal is always very sly, but it is still very hard to read her emotions. She has had a hard past, so she is tough on the outside, but a softie on the inside.

Fears: getting betrayed

Dislikes: betrayal, the heat

Powers: Can she be iceborn? If not, she can only freeze things with her claws. She is well adapted to the cold, and has frostbreath.

Other: Has a crush on Legend (Cunning, if this is okay with you) Orange Juice

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

I would like to join, if this position isn't taken already.

(Dragonet)

Name:Serenity

Tribe:SandWing

Appearance:Pale gold with scattered amber scales and black eyes

Personality: Serenity can be overly cheerful at times, but she does have a bit of a dark side. She gets very nervous at night. She can be very sarcastic when someone irritates her.

Fears:She has a strange fear that someone might try to assassinate her, and she is scared of dragonbite vipers.

Likes:Warm places, arguing, acting (like in a play), flying, pranks, reading

Dislikes:Ignorant dragons, being ignorant herself, boring scrolls, fruit

Powers:Breathes fire, venomous tail barb

Other: Has a crush on Darkterror.

• Posted at:

Séance

a soft & friendly monster 

I live for Pretty. Odd.

I miss ryan ross

killjoy

Crystal is accepted, and yes she can be Iceborn.

• Posted at:

HYDRA

Ok, I need to hire someone active with not much to do to take over this RP.  Only for a week or so.  I feel like I am getting addicted to the forums, and need a break.  I will be back, hopefully not that often :/

• Posted at:

HYDRA

I can. I'm prretty active.

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

Save RainWing?

• Posted at:

(\-TURTLE-/)

Hufflepuff  

LonSurvivor

INFP-T

Rider of Rohan

Dragonborn

Rainbow Pride

Name: Gooseberry

Tribe: night/rain/sky

Appearance: Dark purple with gold speckles along scales. She has the skywing build and can breathe fire. No poisonous venom-spit here. Her eyes are obsidian black, and she wears a silver earring with an emerald pendant shaped like a coyote's face.

Fears: The prophecy.

Favorite dragonet: Acts like she loves them all.

Least favorite dragonet: She secretly hates them all.

Backstory: Was a soldier in the hybrid army, and was sent as an infiltrator. Her mission: raise the dragonets, train them, capture, and bring them to the army to fight for them. Every night, after everyone is alseep, she sends messages to the army using her earring, it is animus enchanted.

Powers: breathes fire, and secretly can turn invisible but only at night and in dark places.

Other: I can't do POV color right now, but sky blue.

• Posted at:

just necro(mancer).

- demigirl - she/her/they/them pronouns - atheist - infp

all the underdogs in the world

a day may come when we lose

but it is not today

today, we fight.  

is this the world coming to an end? no at least not today or tomorrow.

I put Fyrestorm's personality in complete sentences... *racks brain* What else? Is there something obvious? Am I stupid?

The answer to that question is yes.

Well... seriously, though.... what did I do wrong? There wasn't a word to put in Other... was there? I don't think so... ugh. AAAAAHHHHH! Oh, whatever, I give up. I was never good at reading rules carefully anyway...

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Name: Lime

Tribe: Rain

Appearance: Lime green. That’s why his name is Lime. He can’t change his scales, so he’s stuck with that one color. Larger than a normal RainWing, wiry build

Personality:He’s very independant, and dislikes interacting with others. He doesn’t really care about others’ feelings, and can be seen as harsh and mean, but he doesn’t try to be. He’s tough and knows how to take care of himself, but he has a natural distrust of others, and he doesn’t allow himself to trust

Fears: Being helpless, making friends

Likes: Being alone, sunlight, hunting (he eats meat as well as fruit)

Dislikes: Sleeping, working with others, younger dragonets

Powers: N/A

Other: Not sure what to put here, so POV COLOR!!!!

• Posted at:

(\-TURTLE-/)

Hufflepuff  

LonSurvivor

INFP-T

Rider of Rohan

Dragonborn

Rainbow Pride

Poke

• Posted at:

(\-TURTLE-/)

Hufflepuff  

LonSurvivor

INFP-T

Rider of Rohan

Dragonborn

Rainbow Pride

Bump.

Man, not a lot of people read the rules....

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Teleport

• Posted at:

(\-TURTLE-/)