Just to make sure everyone knows, this is an attempt to introduce new players to an RP that lost many of it's players not long after getting off the ground. The other players and I wanted to keep going, but we would like to have more people to play with us. The RP will be starting on the third day of school. The first day was a free day and classes were disorganized on the first day of actual school because of certain things. However, anyone is free to join. You can have your character late for school or you could have them already by a part of the school. (Anyone who might have been a part of the RP before and wants to join as a new character, or even their old character, they are free to join again. You'll need to re-submit your form, though.)

WELCOME TO CRISTAL ACADEMY!

Crystal Academy is a school for dragons with powers. Some natural, some magical and some simply unbelievable! We do our best to educate those who might not have had a chance to attend a school in their own tribe, or even some that just want to know more than their tribe alone can teach! There are programs to help dragonets understand their specific powers and become better at coping with, or even controlling these powers!

We hope each student may have a great time learning and making friends here at Crystal Academy! See you in class, new students!

RULES: (Outside of rp)

-Be nice

-Limit of 3 OCs (Doesn't count teachers or other faclty).

-If you join, you have to POV at 2-3 times a week, so be prepared to commit or quit.

-No controlling other people's OCs, EVER.

-No killing other people's OCs without permission. Violation of this rule will result in immediate ejection of the violators characters. (If you are planning for a character to die, let the RP know it was agreed when it happens so there's no confusion.)

-Shpping is allowed, but try not to force it.

-Saves last for two days.

SCHOOL RULES: (Rules are enforced in the RP by teachers or other staff.)

-No bullying. (You don't have to be nice, but a character caught bullying will be punished.)

-Show up to the classes on time

-No violence unless you are hunting

-No food fights

-Clean up after yourself

-No flying in the halls

Here are the winglets:

Crystal Winglet:

IceWing:

SandWing:

RainWing:

SkyWing:

MudWing:

NightWing:

SeaWing:

Emerald Winglet:

IceWing:

SandWing:

RainWing:

SkyWing:

MudWing:

NightWing:

SeaWing:

Quartz Winglet:

IceWing:

SandWing:

RainWing:

SkyWing:

MudWing:

nightwing:

SeaWing:

Iron Winglet: 

IceWing: (Saved for ChattyChicken282)

SandWing:

RainWing: Strawmelon.

SkyWing: Kinder.

MudWing:

NightWing:

SeaWing:

Pearl Winglet:

IceWing:

SandWing:

RainWing: Banana!!

SkyWing:

MudWing:

NightWing: (Saved for NightWings249)

SeaWing: Cerulean.

List of Classes:

Class 1: Hunting. Dragonets are taught to hunt. The teacher will be able to help those with uncontrollable powers learn to hunt without causing too much damage to their surroundings or other dragons.

Teacher: Unannounced. (PonyDolphin27.)

Class 2: Combat Training. In this class, Dragonets learn to defend themselves against attacking foes and even fight back against and subdue threats to their queen.

Teacher: Unannounced. (QuietStranger22.)

Class 3: Flight Training. This class focuses on teaching dragonets to keep their cool in areal confrontations. Evasive and offensive areal acrobatics are key to keeping safe in the sky!

Teacher: Unannounced. (NightWings249.)

Class 4: Art. This is a class where Dragonets can express themselves and let their feelings out. It might even help some to master control of their special power, or maybe just discover a side of them they never knew about!

Teacher: Unannounced. (ChickenChicken4475.)

Class 5: Music. Once again, an expressive class where dragonets can have fun, learn new things about other tirbes through music, and maybe even make some of their own songs while they're at it!

Teacher: Unannounced. (PonyDolphin27.)

History 1 teacher: Blaze. (Also a counselor and headmaster.) (Also QuietStranger22.)

History 2 teacher: Assigned Winglets.

Library: Unannounced. (ChickenChicken4475.)

Classes are assigned as so. Crystal: Hunting. Emerald: Combat Training. Quartz: Flight Training. Iron: Art. And Pearl: Music. Classes will rotate forward one number each day with the fifth going back to number one, like so: On day two, the classes will be Crystal: Combat training, Emerald: Flight training, Quartz: Art, Iron: Music, and Pearl with Hunting. The weekends are free days.

Every Winglet will have History EVERY DAY. This is the only class held on the weekends and it is extra short on the weekends. History is also split into two groups. One in History 1 with Blaze, who teaches the history of Pyrrhia. And one group in History 2. There will be three Winglets assigned to History 1 and two to History 2. In History two, the dragonets of the assigned Winglets will take turns teaching the other dragons about their own Tribe. First IceWings, then SandWings, then RainWings, then SkyWings, then MudWings, then NightWings, and Finally SeaWings. Additionally, instead of rotating daily, History rotates weekly, with new Winglets being assigned to different History classes once every week.

Now for the form everyone will need to apply.

Form:

Name:

Tribe: (Hybrids are accepted, but they will be placed in the tribe slot for the Kingdom they have spent the most time in.)

Appearence:

Personality:

Family: (Optional.)

Power: (You can have Fireproof scales, Fire scales, Ice scales, Mind reading, Future vision, Animus, shapeshifting, or many other powers. But you can only have one power, and there will be no changing that power.

Winglet: (You may request a preferred Winglet, but if the slot is filled before you applied or you leave this space blank, I will assign you a Winglet. If you would like to change Winglets, you may put in an appeal to the Headmaster, Blaze, and, if there's an open space in the requested Winglet or another player agrees to swap Winglets, you may change. You can only do this once per character.)

Other: (Use this space to include back story or important details about things in your character's life! Totally optional, though~)

Example Form:

Name: Blaze.

Tribe: SkyWing.

Appearence: A very large SkyWing with dark, smoky orange scales and little in way of battle damage. He has rather unthreatening facial features and big yellow eyes.

Personality: Blaze is kind and understanding, Patient and level headed, encouranging and a bit cowardly.

Family: N/A

Powers: N/A (Being a teacher, powers are not required.)

Winglet: N/A (Again, Teacher.)

Other: All his life, Blaze has loved learning and, even more so, he loves teaching other dragons! However, even with all his ambitions, he never imagined he would be the headmaster of a shool full of incredibly gifted (And Dangerous) Dragonets! Blaze wants to be the best teacher he can be and has learned very much about all the tribes and the history of Pyrrhia so he could share everything with his students!

Now, The RP will start shortly. When I feel things are Ready. First thing I would like to have established are the Teachers! Drizzle, Amy. You know what to do! I will be posting my Teacher and character Forms shortly as well! Also, don't be afraid to apply, even if you're not a teacher!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"Happiness is a choice" Randy Disher~

"I'm always right. I'm too logical to be wrong." Danger~

SAVE EMERALD WINGLET RAINWING SPOT, AND PEARL WINGLET ICEWING SPOT!

• Posted at:

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

-Jesus, John 16:33

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

I don’t support same-gender romance.

4amigas

Name: Cerulean

Tribe: SeaWing.

Appearance: With deep blue scales and emerald green eyes, cerulean looks like she might just be part of the deep ocean that just decided it wanted to see what it was like to be a dragon. However, there is one crucial thing missing... Gills. Cerulean hatched without gills which made for one terrifying hatching day indeed. After all, SeaWing eggs hatch underwater. Cerulean is not yet big enough to fly very well and may need assistance for certain activities.

Personality: Though she might act tough once in a while, Cerulean is a hopeless coward and will find the nicest, biggest dragon she can to hide behind if things get tense. She's also fairly easily hurt and becomes frustrated and unreasonable when things don't go her way. Otherwise she's usually playful and energetic. Lastly, Due to her terrible defect, Cerulean has come to hate the ocean that she may never experience as other SeaWings do.

Family: Other than her loving and devoted parents, Cerulean has one sister who is a little less than a year older than her.

Ability: Undiscovered. Accepted due to being gill-less.

Winglet: Pearl

Other: It was a miracle that Cerulean managed to survive when she hatched, even after her father rushed her to the surface as soon as he realized something was wrong. The water was deep and without gills, she was unable to breath underwater as other SeaWings do.

Name: Kinder. (Related to the word kindle, not Kind.)

Tribe: SkyWing.

Appearance: Like all Skywings, Kinder has massive wings and loves to fly. Kinder has several scars along his neck and chest, and a single, very deep scar running down the right side of his snout. His red-orange scales make him stand out in any setting, but camouflage has never been a SkyWing priority.

Personality: Kinder has a long record of outbursts. Attacking random dragons out of frustration is something he's done on more than one occasion.  Not that that has affected his sarcastic tendencies.

Family: His mother and Father were both killed in a horrible fight when he was very young, leaving his older brother to take care of him.

Ability: Fire scales. Hot to the touch, but not instantly leathal.

Winglet: Iron.

Other: Not too long ago Kinder wanted to try and overthrow the queen. But when he was caught in the traitorous attempt, he learned full well why that was a terrible idea. But from that experience he not only gained the scars that adorn his body, but he also became very respectful of his queen and is now trying to become one of her personal guards.

Spot saves only last two hours, but for now, saved!

(Will be working on combat training teacher next!)

Also, if anyone has any questions or suggestions, don't hesitate to say! Your voice is important for the betterment of the RP!!

• Posted at:

Name: Frisk
Tribe: Rainwing Nightwing hybrid (she spent more time in the rainwing kingdom.)
Appearence: She has the build, horns, and tail of a rainwing, and the face, teeth, and wings of a nightwing. She has dark brown eyes, and is a dark Blue, with weird stripes all over her body that she can change color, but she keeps a pink. She has the silver scales on her wing membranes, and has a black underbelly scales and wing membranes. She has a normal build, but is kind of short, and has DARK brown horns, claws, and talons.
Personality: Frisk can come of as quiet and unemotional at first, but once you get to know her, she is kind, graceful, and sweet. she doesn't like fighting, and enjoys making friends. She is also pretty obedient.
Family: galaxyfinder (father),  vine (mother)
Power: She has a healing factor. (Meaning if you wound her in any way, (e.g. Scratches, broken bones, deep gashes) they will heal. Bigger wounds take more time to heal, but they do.
Winglet: Emerald winglet
Other: she cannot breath fire. She can grab things with her tail, but her only actual weapons are her teeth, talons, and horns. However, as stated above, she does not like fighting.

Name: Holly
Tribe: Icewing
Appearence: she has pure white scales, and gray underbelly scales and wing membranes. She has black eyes, and a big and strong build. Her horns, claws, and talons are also pure white.
Personality: despite her scary and intimidating build, Holly is very sweet and kind, and acts like everyone's mother. She loves taking care of others, (and is very good at it, too.) she is very loyal and protective of her friends, and won't hesitate to fight to protect them. Otherwise, she is just a big, fluffy, motherly cinnamon roll.
Family: (Optional.) Icicle (father), Snowflake (mother)
Power: She is able to summon balls of blue fire, that when hit by, will burn and freeze at the same time.
Winglet: Pearl winglet.
Other: due to her power, her frost breath is weak and slushy.

• Posted at:

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

Teleport.

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

Here!

• Posted at:

Hi, i'm Amy. I am The Chicken of Cheers!

Sunny: "wow."

Peril: "wow."

Clay: "wow."

I like: Undertale!! Steven Universe, We Bare Bears, RWBY, Sailor Moon, Miraculous Ladybug, and Studio Ghibli.

#Miraculous Ladybug is french Sailor Moon.

Name:Skullcrusher

Tribe:NightWings

Appearence:Black scales with silver underscales. Instead of stars just under his wings he had them around his body. He has silver horns and a silver line going down his back. Black eyes, his tail is for some reason pointy, like a SandWing barb. The stars on the underside of his wings are grey with a hint of dark purple on them. His underbelly is a dark purple, with two scars on it

Personality:mean, cruel, cold-hearted and grumpy

Family:Whispers(sister, living) Deathclaw(brother,living), Evilseer(brother, living), Nightwatcher(sister,living), StrongClaw(father, living) Stalker(brother, living) Pathfinder(mother, dead

Power:He can stun dragons with his tail for an hour.

Winglet:Iron Winglet

Other:He was banished from his tribe because of his tail that killed a NightWing prince and two NightWings. Skullcrusher met a SeaWing outside of MudWing territory. She too had been banned from her tribe because of water that comes out of her wings and stings any nearby dragon. His friend, Pearl will soon be coming to the academy. After a few years, Skullcrusher was hired to become an assassin.

• Posted at:

~Skullcrusher~

Ships: 

Winterwatcher

Sunnyflight

Ripnami

Glorybringer

Cleril

Arcticrusher

Aukliff

OCs:

Seashell, Skullcrusher, Flare and Dangerseeker, Lynxstalker, Evilseer, Simmer, and Hawk.

Call me fearless... Call me bold... Call me... unstoppable!

Here's Banana i'll put my teachers next!

Name: Banana.

Tribe: RainWing.

Appearance: she's usually yellow, like a banana and has brown eyes.

Personality: Silly, energetic, a bit lazy, short attention span, kind, makes friends with everyone.

Family: She has a big brother, named monkey.

Power: fire immunity.

Winglet: Pearl.

Other: She was born with crooked fangs, and some times venom spurts out uncontrollably. That's how she found out about Monkey. There's another story for how she learned of her fire immunity...

• Posted at:

I like: Undertale!! Steven Universe, We Bare Bears, RWBY, Sailor Moon, Miraculous Ladybug, and Studio Ghibli.

Name: Heartburst

Tribe: Rain/Night. Even though he has much more Rainwing DNA, he's spent more time in the Night kingdom.

Appearance: Black scales, white underscales. Tall and slender Rainwing build, electric blue eyes. Solid hot pink markings running from his claws to a triangular point right above his knees, has hot pink Nightwing horns, and he wears a silver necklace with studded with a single pink tourmaline in the shape of a heart.

Personality: Somewhat flamboyant, dramatic, sociable. He can often get carried away on coming up with new ideas to get dragons to notice him. So, as you can see, he loves attention. Often uses his charm to get what he wants.

Family: Spotlight, (Father) Glamour, (Mother) no siblings.

Power: Can use the enchantment sealed in his amulet to amplify, silence, or (Whatever you call the dragon equivalent of autotune) his voice.

Winglet: Emerald

Other: Possibly has a crush on Frisk.

• Posted at:

Lghtnng: Party kid

Trying to make a return. Expect to see me around sometime idk

@Lightning, *sees Heartburst* OH MY GOSH SENPAI! *hug-tackles Heartburst*

Frisk:......Angel please stop embarrassing me.....

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

Name:Rainbow

Tribe:SkyWings/RainWings/NightWings/IceWing

Appearence:She has an IceWing body, NightWing horns and a RainWin'gs tail. Her scales are pure black, and her underscales are a firey red. Her eyes are sky blue and she has colorful rainbows on the undersides of her wings. She also has the wings of a SkyWing.

Personality:Caring, protective of all dragons ESPECIALLY her friends ESPECIALLY ESPECIALLY her parents ESPECIALLY ESPECIALLY ESPECIALLY her siblings ESPECIALLY ESPECIALLY ESPECIALLY ESPECIALLY Reflection, loyal, will do anything for those she cares about, speaks her mind

Family:Star, Caribbean, her twin brother, Reflection, Flare, Shadow and Amber

Power:Iceborn

Winglet:Any winglet in the SkyWing slot.

Other:She's lived in the SkyWing Kingdom her whole life. Rainbow was homeschooled because the school for SkyWings didn't want anything to do with an iceborn.

• Posted at:

❅Unique❅

Queen of Negativity

"I'm not mean, I'm just annoyingly honest."

SUNSET'S MENTOR

Little salt ball in the corner

Can I join?

• Posted at:

About to post give me a second in going into store 

• Posted at:

Name: Wolf

Tribe: IceWing

Appearence: all white with light blue at the end of horns and spikes.

Personality: violent, fearsome, protective, show off 

Power: Animus

Winglet: Crystal

Other: 1st Circle POV color: Aqua

• Posted at:

~Dracarys~

~I Am Crystal, Mother Of Dragons~

~I Will Take Whats mine with Fire and Blood~

Wings of Fire

Steven Universe

Gravity Falls

Undertale

Five Nights At Freddy's

OF ALL THE STORMS IN THE WORLD I AM THE BIGGEST

I'm here! *Starts filling out the form*

• Posted at:

HAI

I'm Drizzle

"What should we do if empirical evidence and materialist philosophy are going in different directions?"

Student form:

Name: Soulseeker

Tribe: Nightwing

Appearance: Assortment of purples an blacks along with silver scales on the underside of her wings. She wears a silver choker around her neck and she also had purple gems placed on the underside of her wings so she has purple and silver instead of just silver. Dark blue eyes and unstained, sharp, white teeth. 

Personality: She's clam and collected. She tries to avoid large crowds of dragons but she is fine with having one or two good friend. She is sometimes quick tempered and other times loves a good laugh. She is hard to figure out for most dragons because of her quickly changing moods. 

Family: She has a brother named Nightseeker but he does not know she's alive and she has never met him.

Powers: Shapeshifting

Winglet: Pearl

Other: She will probably develop a crush throughout the RP; she's open to crushing.

Teacher:

Name: Scorpion 

Tribe: Sandwing

Appearance: Long, slender appearance. She has a scar across her left eye that makes her look menacing. She has dusty sand colored scales and a  black diamond pattern running down her neck. 

Personailty: Strict but caring, her daughter died when she was young which made scorpion love to care for other young dragonets. 

Powers: N/A

Winglet: N/A

Other: She likes younger dragonets the best.

• Posted at:

Alright, here are my teachers!!

Name: Sol. (Meaning sun.)

Tribe: SandWing.

Appearance: Sol is Big in build but short in height, he has light yellow scales with scattered dark yellow scales, large sandy horns, thin tail/barb; he wears a rope necklace with a Jewel lily pad tied to it, and he has many battle scars.

Personality: Not the smartest SandWing, (But LilyPad loves him regardless.) loyal, a bit cowardice, creative, sweet, strong, loving.

Family: Mate: LilyPad.

Class: Art.

Winglet: Teacher.

Other: Sol's necklace is a symbol of his love for LilyPad.

Name: LilyPad.

Tribe: MudWing.

Appearance: Amber scales with brown under scales, mud brown horns and wing membranes, mossy green eyes, and she wears a chain necklace with a crystal scorpion attached to it.

Personality: Smart, caring, loud, usually calm but if you make her mad  you're in for a wild ride.

Family: Mate: Sol.

Class: Librarian.

Other: LilyPad's necklace is a symbol of her love for Sol.

• Posted at:

@Moonfrost56 Yes you can most certainly join!

• Posted at:

Name: Strawmelon

Tribe: RainWing

Appearence: Her whole body is covered in different shades of red and a bunch of green designs.

Personality: Energetic. Hyper. Happy. Exited. Loyal. Protective.

Family: Gardenia (Mother), Melon (Father)

Power: Can make other dragons fell happier. Just happy, not sad, not mad, just happy. (XD)

Winglet: Iron?

Other: She hardly uses her venom. Gardenia wanted to name her Strawberry, her father wanted to name her Watermelon. Strawmelon's aunt said to combine it, and that's how Strawmelon got her name.

Name: Snowfall

Tribe: IceWing

Appearence: Her scales are transparent and translucent, but you can see the outline of her scales. (You can't see her bones. She is kinda like a jewel.) There are tints of blue and silver colors in her scales. Light blue underbelly. White scales. Silver wings. Aqua eyes.

Personality: Nice, kind, caring, friendly, I think she would be good friends with Holly. XD

Family: Polaris(Mother), North (Father)

Power: Can turn invisible.

Winglet: Whatever's open

Other: NOTHING!

I will do the teacher forms later. Mods, please let this through!

• Posted at:

HAI

I'm Drizzle

"What should we do if empirical evidence and materialist philosophy are going in different directions?"

Here are the winglets:

Crystal Winglet:

IceWing: Wolf.

SandWing: 

RainWing: 

SkyWing: 

MudWing: 

NightWing: 

SeaWing: 

Emerald Winglet:

IceWing: 

SandWing: 

RainWing: Frisk.

SkyWing: 

MudWing: 

NightWing: HeartBurst.

SeaWing: 

Quartz Winglet:

IceWing: SnowFall.

SandWing: 

RainWing: 

SkyWing: Rainbow.

MudWing: 

nightwing: 

SeaWing: 

Iron Winglet: 

SandWing: 

MudWing: 

NightWing: SkullCrusher.

SeaWing: 

Pearl Winglet:

IceWing: Holly.

SandWing: 

SkyWing: 

MudWing: 

NightWing: SoulSeeker.

List of Classes:

Class 1: Hunting. Teacher: Unannounced. (PonyDolphin27.)

Class 2: Combat Training. Teacher: Unannounced. (QuietStranger22.)

Class 3: Flight Training. Teacher: Scorpion.

Class 4: Art. Teacher: Sol.

Class 5: Music. Teacher: Unannounced. (PonyDolphin27.)

History 1 teacher: Blaze.

Library: LilyPad.

• Posted at:

Save Winglet Crystal nightwing for me plz!

• Posted at:

Form:

Name:Eveara

Tribe:Nightwing/Icewing (but doesn't live in either places)

Appearance: Mostly looks like a Nightwing but her Talons, tail, and tips of wings are those of an Icewing She has black-purple scales mixed with a hint of blue The stars under her belly are purple, blue, and white/silver her talons are all silver and her eyes turn from light purple to dark purple daily she also has four scales that look like they form a crown on her head

Personality: Eveara is very quiet and she doesn't like getting in the way of others she is very friendly but can be stubborn sometimes once you get to meet her she is kind and helpful she just Doesn't show it

Family:Unknown

Power:Mind Reading

Winglet: Crystal Winglet  (put me in Nightwing position plz and thank you)

Other: Eveara lives pretty much in a mountain with a little nest She breaths a weird type of fire since fire and ice breath is mixed in together You can also just call her Eve too she loves scrolls and will only eat fish for some odd reason she also love nature and flying around and she was born on the second moon (she doesn't know that though) but will only have mind Reading since we are only allowed to have one power :3

• Posted at:

Yay! This idea is still popular

• Posted at:

Sorry Eve's age is 8 and she is also available for crushing on 

• Posted at:

Evera is accepted!

I can't wait to start POVing!

• Posted at:

Winglets update:

Crystal Winglet:

SandWing: 

RainWing: 

SkyWing: 

MudWing: 

NightWing: Eveara (Sry if I spelled her name wrong.)

SeaWing: 

Emerald Winglet:

IceWing: 

SandWing: 

SkyWing: 

MudWing: 

SeaWing: 

Quartz Winglet:

SandWing: 

RainWing: 

MudWing: 

nightwing: 

SeaWing: 

Iron Winglet: 

SandWing: 

MudWing: 

SeaWing: 

Pearl Winglet:

SandWing: 

SkyWing: 

MudWing: 

List of Classes:

Class 3: Flight Training. Teacher: Scorpion.

Class 4: Art. Teacher: Sol.

History 1 teacher: Blaze.

Library: LilyPad.

• Posted at:

HAI

I'm Drizzle

Yay!!

• Posted at:

Eveara is also opened for crushing

• Posted at:

Winglets update:

Crystal Winglet:

SandWing: 

RainWing: 

SkyWing: 

MudWing: 

NightWing: 

SeaWing: 

Emerald Winglet:

IceWing: 

SandWing: 

SkyWing: 

MudWing: 

SeaWing: 

Quartz Winglet:

SandWing: 

RainWing: 

MudWing: 

Nightwing: (Saved for Snowbreeze152)

SeaWing: 

Iron Winglet: 

SandWing: 

MudWing: 

SeaWing: 

Pearl Winglet:

SandWing: 

SkyWing: 

MudWing: 

List of Classes:

Class 3: Flight Training. Teacher: Scorpion. (NightWings247)

Class 4: Art. Teacher: Sol. (ChickenChicken4475)

History 1 teacher: Blaze. (QuietStanger22)

Library: LilyPad. (ChickenChicken4475)

• Posted at:

Name: Crescent moon or crescent 

Tribe: night wing

Appearance: she has deep blackish purple scales and silver claws spikes and under scales for stars and even silver eyes.

Personality: kind sweet but can be shy at first and enjoys company of friends. Can be sarcastic as well.

Family: she never knew her family since she grew up in rain wing village 

Power: Animus

Winglet: Crystal preferred but if not any!

Other: one thing she has heard is that she is a descendant of dark stalker and was raised by rain wings named jaguar and tiger lily!

• Posted at:

***SNOWY***

Winglets update:

Crystal Winglet:

SandWing: 

RainWing: 

SkyWing: 

MudWing: 

NightWing: Eveara.

SeaWing: 

Emerald Winglet:

IceWing: 

SandWing: 

SkyWing: 

MudWing: 

SeaWing: 

Quartz Winglet:

SandWing: 

RainWing: 

MudWing: 

Nightwing: CrescentMoon.

SeaWing: 

Iron Winglet: 

SandWing: 

MudWing: 

SeaWing: 

Pearl Winglet:

SandWing: 

SkyWing: 

MudWing: 

List of Classes:

Class 3: Flight Training. Teacher: Scorpion. (NightWings249)

Class 4: Art. Teacher: Sol. (ChickenChicken4475)

History 1 teacher: Blaze. (QuietStanger22)

Library: LilyPad. (ChickenChicken4475)

• Posted at:

I can't do teacher forms today, or tomorrow, but I can do them on Sunday...I'll just get them in as soon as I can.

• Posted at:

HAI

I'm Drizzle

Name: Ocean

Tribe: SeaWing

Appearence: Aqua scales and wing frames. green eyes. light blue underbelly. blue light up scales. Teal fading to dark green wing membranes.

Personality: Kind, caring, smart, friendly, protective, find out more in rp

Power: N/A

Other:N/A?

I'm working on the other form.

• Posted at:

HAI

I'm Drizzle

Guess it's about time for Danger to get a teacher form in, huh? Well, I'll get that out now, then.

Name: WildTyphoon. (Usually goes by Typhoon.)

Tribe: Sky/Nightwings.

Appearemce: With the stature and aerodynamic body of a Skywing, most wouldn't even question Typhoon being pure SkyWing. However, her odd scale coloration of purpleish-red and the unmistakable appearance of sparkling, NightWing style scales on the underside of her wing membrane make it obvious to any dragon to see she is far from being a normal SkyWing. On top of that, her eyes are a deep purple that glint in the light. One of her black, NightWing-like horns is broken at the tip and she has several scars around her boy varying in size and severity.

Personality: Fierce and strong, Typhoon has little patience for complaints and even less for weaklings. Having had to be strong to stay alive all her live she it automatically disgusted by any dragun unable to, or worse, unwilling to fight. She has faught and won many battles with members of all differnt tribes, aometimes many opponents at once, even. However, she has not won all of her fights and holds a grudge against any foe who bests her in combat.

Family: Typhoon was abandoned as a dragonet barely more than a year old. Few were kind to her, but she was, for a time, adopted by a MudWing named Swamp who'd lost all her sibs and was traveling alone, until she found a young (3 at the time) Typhoon.

Power: Fireproof scales.

Class: Combat Training.

Other: Typhoon will do all she can to win a fight, taking any advantage and exploiting any weakness she can find. Her only known weakness is MudWings, who she finds cute. (Though she would never admit to it.)

Also! I would like to apologize for not doing this in the first place, but credit for this RP goes to NightWings249/MistDragon814 for creating the original RP that Amy, Drizzle and I loved so much! Thanks! To all that have joined so far. all who will join and to NightWings for making something I have had so much fun with! =3

• Posted at:

Name: Twig (or Twiggy)

Tribe: Mudwing/Icewing but lived with Mudwings

Appearance: Brownish-whiteish-blueish, barbed tail, ridged claws.

Personality: Funny, kind, has more brains then brawn, will fight for friends or family even if it costs his life.

Power: Can spit blazing frostbreath (really hot frostbreath)

Winglet: Any

Other: Parents died in war fighting eachother since one was an icewing and the other was a mudwing.

I would really like to join the academy. Thanks!

• Posted at:

Call me Conner (Or Clay)

I Am a:

Warrior

Mudwing

Demigod

Forum Wolf

I'm with Kathy! (I hope)

"Don't give up! The beginning is always hardest, so let's keep going 'till the very end!" -Natsu Dragneel

Judgement: Hi Friiiiiisk! :) (xD)

• Posted at:

;; Archangel ;;

~ life is so short, why waste it? ~

~ the universe is in your bones, the stars in your soul, it's never really the end ~

~ close your eyes and open your mind ~

~ the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow ~

Frisk: *waves At Judgement* Hai! :D!

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

Aw, thanks so much! But I think credit should go to you guys for keeping to old RP alive for so long and making the new RP better than ever!

• Posted at:

@Drizzle

What class does Ocean teach?

• Posted at:

I will be using this color for role play and I can't wait

• Posted at:

1 , , 3 ... 10 , 11 , 12