Welcome to Day 5 of Fan Appreciation Week 2016! And this day will be most exciting for you all because we're dedicating Day 5 to the Wings of Fire community!

Okay Fan Wings, here's how this works: if we can get 50 replies to the Wings of Fire-themed question below, my gift to you all will be a special note from the genius herself, Tui T. Sutherland. Have I peaked your interest yet?

Here's what the mods here at HQ want to know:

If you were the leader of your own dragon tribe, what power would you choose and what would your tribe be called?

The more detailed and elaborate your answer, the better!

I'll be checking for when you guys hit the 50 post mark! Start sharing, and stay tuned for Tui's special note to Fan Wings...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Yes!

• Posted at:

''''Crafty''''

Oct/18/2015

94% of people misspell vicious and lovable in this quote, but please copy and paste to your signature if you're one of the 6% who bother to spell the words right.

yes

• Posted at:

i have oc drgons

harmony,ovaline,elf,goblin,worldtrotter,dawnbreaker and shiny

shiny is the leader

elf and goblin are twins

dawnbreaker is a prinnces

i would be like glory

• Posted at:

i have oc drgons

harmony,ovaline,elf,goblin,worldtrotter,dawnbreaker and shiny

shiny is the leader

elf and goblin are twins

dawnbreaker is a prinnces

I would want to be the leader of my fantribe, the CandyWings. WHAT! A post from Tui T. Sutherland herself???????????!!!!!!!!! :D!

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

i can almost breathe again

Hmmm... I think i would be Queen of the Cloudwings. I don't know if anyone else has done Cloudwings before. But i imagine them kinda like Skywings, only with scales that are either white, gray, pale blue, or almost black. I think i would be Queen Stratus of the Cloudwings, and i would rule a bit like glory.

• Posted at:

~Eagle~

The dragonets are coming

They're coming to save the day

They're coming to fight

For they know whats right

The dragonets, Hooray!

Star count: 301

I am fluent in Bookworm

Fanwing

Ravenclaw

My tribe would be called the Tier-wings. Tier is German for beast, and the dragons in my tribe would be beastly-looking, but smart and fun. They have a tendency to scare off their guests. What does it mean by power? Animus or tribe, like the Rainwing venom? I'll come up with one of each. Animus will be a glass eye that has the power to look around Pyrria unnoticed. The tribe power is mostly being scary, but they also have very high IQs.

• Posted at:

MY OCS!

Frost the Icewing

Marlin the Seawing

Goldshard the Skywing

Haddock the Seawing

Nebula the Nightwing 

Loris the Rainwing

If i were the leader of my own tribe, it would be called the ArtWings. We would write scrolls all the time, and our scales would be white with different colored splotches all over, like paint splatters.

Our power would be being able to use our scales to generate different colors of a paint-like substance, using this to paint/create writing/leave shapes.

We would have all kinds of art and writing and creative activities everyday, and we would live in the forest in small brown wooden huts.

If we had an animus, they would be able to use their power only once every year or so, and they wouldn't do anything that big, usually make a really really cool mural or something that has to do with art.

We would share our art and stories all the time in an annual art fest.

We would eat fruit and meat, and we would breathe fire. Our horns would be in a spiral shape. Our shape would be sort of like RainWings, but with more of a SkyWing head and tail and wings.

More details than you asked for, but... XD

(P.S. My name would be Queen Splatter)

• Posted at:

* ~ {Crazy} ~ *

**~~Queen of Australian shepherds and dog agility~~** 

Crimson shall rule someday...

I am a Hufflepuff

I am in WindClan

I am a Daughter of Demeter

I am a RAINWING!

#Glorybringer

#WinterWatcher

EVERYONE KEEP POSTING

• Posted at:

I am ICE and also PTARMIGAN IS MY OTHER SIDE

OWNER OF THE FORUM LIMO

QUEEN OF THE OCS AND LIMOUSINES

WIFE OF CHAT NOIR

WHY, YES, I DID USE COLOR FADE THANKS FOR NOTICING

Blancbeetle + Kitbeetle = OTP 4 LIFE

HI

• Posted at:

OWNER OF THE FORUM LIMO

WIFE OF CHAT NOIR

LOOK AT ME

• Posted at:

OWNER OF THE FORUM LIMO

WIFE OF CHAT NOIR

LET'S GO PEOPLE

• Posted at:

OWNER OF THE FORUM LIMO

WIFE OF CHAT NOIR

PICK IT UP

• Posted at:

OWNER OF THE FORUM LIMO

WIFE OF CHAT NOIR

KEEP MOVING

• Posted at:

OWNER OF THE FORUM LIMO

WIFE OF CHAT NOIR

WE CAN DO THIS

• Posted at:

OWNER OF THE FORUM LIMO

WIFE OF CHAT NOIR

OI TUI

• Posted at:

OWNER OF THE FORUM LIMO

WIFE OF CHAT NOIR

QUICK EVERYONE SPAM THIS THREAD SO WE CAN SEE TUI x'DDDD

• Posted at:

t w e n t y o n e p i l o t s

|-/

current mood: Hey there, gang ... guess who's visiting? :)

Ok so this is going to be easy cause i already made a fan tribe call the StarWing.

If I were to be the queen of the StarWing's i would make sure everyone was happy and well feed. StarWing's are the hybrid of all the WoF (Wings of Fire) tribes. They look like NightWings with gills on there neck's, pointed horns, barbed and spiked tails and color changing scales. They can read minds and for tell the future. Some of the StarWing's (royal ones) are animus. When a dragonet is hatched and is an animus the Queen and King immediately cast a spell on the dragonet so that they will never turn evil because of their powers.

(p.s.)

Queen: Queen Galaxy

King: King Astro

Princess: Princess Comet, Northern Lights

Prince: Prince North

• Posted at:

I'm Gale but you can Call me Shadow

I'm a:

Leader

Warrior Cat

Christan

StarWing

FanWing TO THE MAX

#ToP

#Moonbli

"you don't wait for the storm to pass, you learn to dance in the rain" 

Oh gosh Ice not again x333

• Posted at:

|-/

my power wood be super fast and strong sense of smell and sight my tribe would be called light wings. 

• Posted at:

I would be Queen Fox of the AnimalWings.

• Posted at:

Yay!!!1!1

HNG

• Posted at:

OWNER OF THE FORUM LIMO

WIFE OF CHAT NOIR

If I had a tribe of dragons, they'd be called JazzWings and they'd only communicate through various jazzy talon and wing signals and their power is to always be thinking about showtunes.

• Posted at:

Clever, A Very Clevery Guy ❤❤❤

[exits, pursued by a bear]

bringing you cool good posts: Dec. 2014 - March 2019

appreciating and supporting you: today - forever!!!!

A while ago I came up with something called the 'WolfWings', a fan tribe based off of my username. They're basically dragons with wolf ears and paws, and a furry tail. They can have a good deal of fur, to, but it depends on genetics, y'know?  They were awesome, though; they lived on a separate island than Pyrrhia, away from the other tribes. They were created by the NightWings, since NightWings seem science-y enough to do that sort of thing, but they rebelled against their creators and that's when they escaped to the island. They're more secretive than the NightWings, and they live in packs in typical wolf society, with alphas and betas and healers and stuff (hehe, I admit on that part I thought 'I'm gonna be slightly inspired by Warriors!' and added healers). Anyways, they had their own RP which was shaping up to be pretty good, but it died fairly quickly.

They wouldn't really have a 'power', necessarily; I mean, they're half wolf. What more do you possibly need? You have the claws and teeth and speed of a wolf, and you combine that with the flight and strength of a dragon. I think at one point some of them could breathe fire, but I didn't like that idea too much.

If I remember right they had a prophecy and stuff and they were going to have rivals that were half big cat?? I don't remember for sure, but I knew that the 'CatWings' were completely undeveloped at the time.

Anywho. I hope you're not kidding about Tui visiting, as, ahem, it IS April Fool's. :p

• Posted at:

|-/

YAY JAZZWINGS ARE BACK :D

• Posted at:

|-/

Ok so this is going to be easy cause i already made a fan tribe call the StarWing.

If I were to be the queen of the StarWing's i would make sure everyone was happy and well feed. StarWing's are the hybrid of all the WoF (Wings of Fire) tribes. They look like NightWings with gills on there neck's, pointed horns, barbed and spiked tails and color changing scales. They can read minds and for tell the future. Some of the StarWing's (royal ones) are animus. When a dragonet is hatched and is an animus the Queen and King immediately cast a spell on the dragonet so that they will never turn evil because of their powers.

(p.s.)

Queen: Queen Galaxy

King: King Astro

Princess: Princess Comet, Northern Lights

Prince: Prince North

• Posted at:

I'm Gale but you can Call me Shadow

I'm a:

Leader

Warrior Cat

Christan

StarWing

FanWing TO THE MAX

#ToP

#Moonbli

"you don't wait for the storm to pass, you learn to dance in the rain" 

I would be Queen JEWL, Queen of the BlingWings!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

MY POST TRIBE DIDN'T GO THROUGH *throws chairs*

• Posted at:

OWNER OF THE FORUM LIMO

WIFE OF CHAT NOIR

RiverWings

A quiet, peaceful, friendly tribe that keeps to themselves. To speak to each other, they snake up to the dragon they want to speak to and whisper into their ears. To get the attention of a dragon that's a little too far to wave to and signal over, they slap the water of their kingdoms' stream, with draws attention.

Appearance: Very, very small, only a little bigger than a human; no front legs, they use their wings (sort of like the Monsterous Nightmare in HTTYD); spearlike tailtips for skewering fish to eat; spikes across the snout and long claws on the hind legs for holding on to rocky terrain so that they don't trip or slip or anything; usually green or green-blue in color

We reside in the Diamond Spray River (I think that's what it's called), in and around a large lake that is hidden with trees with a river flowing silently into it, with some rocky ground here and there.

Before The Scorching, the RiverWings were like open books; always being there when you needed them, they would wave and shout "hey" when they wanted to talk, they were wide-eyed, energetic dragons. But then The Scorching started, but the RiverWings wanted no part of it, so they hid away where no one could find them and force them into war. They had to learn to be quiet and hide when other dragons came about, unless the unfamiliar dragon truly needed help. Since then, their energy has dropped massively over the years.

Our names are almost like MudWing names; Alligator, Squish, and the names of river-dwelling creatures.

The royals are Queen Alligator, King Heron, currently no heirs.

They use their speartails to skewer fish, they can hold their breath for about fifteen minutes, and they can flatten themselves to the bottom of their river to blend in when dragons are flying overhead. They could use their claws for fighting, but RiverWings are gentle tribes that don't fight.

TUI ACKNOWLADGE ME

PLEASE

CAN WINTER HAVE A NOSE RING AND CAN TURTLE HAVE AN ADORABLE OVERBITE?

PLEASE? :D

• Posted at:

OWNER OF THE FORUM LIMO

WIFE OF CHAT NOIR

oh nvm it came through ignore my next post

• Posted at:

OWNER OF THE FORUM LIMO

WIFE OF CHAT NOIR

Ironwings, a tribe of cyborgs from outer space that would try to take over the universe.  All their methods of world domination would involve alien cliches.  

• Posted at:

love + polygons = drama

Why do meteors always land in craters?

How do we know that all demons seek the ruin of souls?  What stops any one of them from being different?

"This is my world now."

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TUI GIFF WHIRLY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 

Fathom is alive!

LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN MODS

RiverWings

Description: A quiet, peaceful, friendly tribe that keeps to themselves. To speak to each other, they snake up to the dragon they want to speak to and whisper into their ears. To get the attention of a dragon that's a little too far to wave to and signal over, they slap the water of their kingdoms' stream, which draws attention. They hate war or anything rowdy. They're quite a sophisticated tribe, actually. But they're secretly trying to take over Pyrrhia with their kindness, making Pyrrhia an overly-peaceful, war-free place.

Habitat: The Diamond Spray River (I think that's what it's called), in and around a large lake that is hidden with trees with a river flowing silently into it, with some rocky ground here and there.

Appearance: Very, very small, only a little bigger than a human; no front legs, they use their wings (sort of like the Monsterous Nightmare in HTTYD); spearlike tailtips for skewering fish to eat; spikes across the snout and long claws on the hind legs for holding on to rocky terrain so that they don't trip or slip or anything; usually green or green-blue in color.

Powers: They use their speartails to skewer fish, they can hold their breath for about fifteen minutes, and they can flatten themselves to the bottom of their river to blend in when dragons are flying overhead because their scale color matches the color the water is when the light is reflecting off of it (most of the time). They could use their claws for fighting, but RiverWings are gentle tribes that don't fight.

Queen: Queen Alligator

Name Scheme (ie:  Smolder, Burn, Blaze, Sunny): Sort of like MudWing names; Alligator, Squish, and the names of river-dwelling creatures, such as Piranha (I know this is a canon SeaWing but it's still a river-dweller), Anaconda (MAH ANADONA DONT sorry not sorry), Caiman, and Hippo.

History: Before The Scorching, the RiverWings were like open books; always being there when you needed them, they would wave and shout "hey" when they wanted to talk, they were wide-eyed, energetic dragons. But then The Scorching started, but theRiverWings wanted no part of it, so they hid away where no one could find them. They had to learn to be quiet and hide when other dragons came about, unless the unfamiliar dragon truly needed help. Since then, their energy has dropped massively over the years, being more RainWing-like.

• Posted at:

OWNER OF THE FORUM LIMO

WIFE OF CHAT NOIR

Omg, that's really hard, but I would have to say that my tribe would be called the DuskWings and my power would be the power to move things with my mind, or telekensis.

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

Just a quote-hungry pocket of air. Don't mind me.

Oof. #dryskingang

our hopes and expectations

black holes and revelations...

starlight

i will be chasing a starlight

until the end of my life

i don't know if it's worth it anymore...

I would be Eclipse, Queen of the Ghostwings, with the power to see inside dragons souls and collect the souls of the dead. I would rule with my sister Queen Sunrise. 

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Lover of Insects & Arachnids

~Dying inside

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of

the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

Remember the lost 

The power of sound mimicry and we would be the Woodwings!

• Posted at:

''''Crafty''''

Oct/18/2015

94% of people misspell vicious and lovable in this quote, but please copy and paste to your signature if you're one of the 6% who bother to spell the words right.

umm*tries to answer question but fails* yeah, I can't think of any way to answer this.

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

If you're the answer they've been searching for.

Beth Crowley "Don't think just run"

@Salty  Whoa, epic. Sounds like what would happen if Detector was alien. (WHICH HE MOST CERTAINLY IS NOT, he was created by NIGHTWING SCIENTISTS, guys.)

• Posted at:

|-/

Hrm, guess I should add on.

Ironwings have a lot of boosts because they are cyborgs.  They have zoom vision, they don't tire easily, they live even longer than other dragons without much sign of aging, and they can use sound to see their environment around corners and such because of echolocation.  They're very advanced military wise, and see other dragons as subject to experiment on for the sake of improving technlology.  Utilize other planets for natural resources.  Extremely inhumane (indragane?) towards living things, and quite tyrranical.  Use alien lifeforms as weapons.  Inspired by Halflife 2's combine faction.  

• Posted at:

love + polygons = drama

Why do meteors always land in craters?

How do we know that all demons seek the ruin of souls?  What stops any one of them from being different?

"This is my world now."

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TUI GIFF WHIRLY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 

Fathom is alive!

spamming woohoo

• Posted at:

OWNER OF THE FORUM LIMO

WIFE OF CHAT NOIR