*You are in a dark bunker*

Aether thinks we are easily stopped. If you join us we can... overthrow her... She is a creature intent on... destruction of us... We will defeat her.

You good sides think Ketchup is all good, don't you. You were wrong. She can turn against you. She can rebel.

*Nods*

If you think you can defeat Aether along side us, join us. We'll need you.

Aether wants to destroy fusions as much as she does evil flipsides.

I want to defeat her. I want her to surrender.

Don't let this be ignored. I'm not going to let that happen.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

KNIGHT

ROGUE

REST IN SPAGHETTI

NEVER FORGETTI

NEVER GIVE UP ON YOURSELF

*gulp* AETHER WANTS TO DESTROY FUSIONS!?

I'LL DIE

I LIKE BEING A FUSION!!!

Ketchup, I SHALL JOIN YOU!

• Posted at:

calytrix~

you could call me caly too, i guess

bisexual

kind of like if tony stark and loki had a child 

hates turtles 

slytherin//entp

you know time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start, so dance alone to the beat of your heart

I WILL JOIN

We were just considering becoming a fusion

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

If you're the answer they've been searching for.

Beth Crowley "Don't think just run"

I shall join.

I am a fusion

I will not bow to her unless she makes an offer that I gain profit of course.

Let us fight Aether!

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

i can almost breathe again

Yeah! The good side beating the dark is too cliché! Aether can't just walk in here and be all lighty! If Angel releases her inner light side, we can let out our dark sides!

• Posted at:

~~~PHOENIX~~~

Rising from the ASHES

The Ruler of the Dark Side!

Formally Devious until /201445

Phoenix info: /201495

Aether: *walks into thread* why do you twist my words? I never said that, and I never meant that. I do NOT wish to destroy fusions AT ALL WHATSOEVER. Please do not tell others lies about me. Angel would not have wanted this, and neither do I. *walks out of thread*

• Posted at:

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

-Jesus, John 16:33

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

I don’t support same-gender romance.

4amigas

grow stronger every passing second. could lead you.

• Posted at:

I used to be Crest

The forum-aunt.

(I used to be the forum uncle but I’m a girl now shh don’t think much about it)

#RIP-FFAF

I miss all y'all old forumers

I'm aromantic, please stop shipping me

I'm also nonbinary, not male.

/210242

The more the merrier. *Smiles evilly*

Twist your words? We said exactly what you meant. *Smirks*

• Posted at:

KNIGHT

ROGUE

REST IN SPAGHETTI

NEVER FORGETTI

*blinks* Um I'm a fusion and Angel's my best friend. Therefore Aether is my best friend. Therefore Aether loves fusions because she loves me. *mic drop* Ice out. *rolls away in limo, blasting "Thrift Shop"*

• Posted at:

I am ICE and also PTARMIGAN IS MY OTHER SIDE

OWNER OF THE FORUM LIMO

QUEEN OF THE OCS AND LIMOUSINES

WIFE OF CHAT NOIR

WHY, YES, I DID USE COLOR FADE THANKS FOR NOTICING

Blancbeetle + Kitbeetle = OTP 4 LIFE

Aether: *High-fives Ice* thank you. and it is true, I find fusions amazing, or as Angel would say, "AWESOME! :D!" 

• Posted at:

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

Aether goes against the dark side and weakens the dark side inside fusions, thus unbalancing the fusions and not making them a true 50 50 fusion. Also chaos sides should come here for the good side causes no chaos. 

Crest or whoever you are I'm fine with you being the leader as long as you aren't as easily weakened as Raven.

*forms giant dark crystals that form a web of dark energy over thread that prevents true light sides from entering*

• Posted at:

~~~PHOENIX~~~

Rising from the ASHES

Ok, Aether said it. Imma leaving. Cya!

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

i can almost breathe again

*barrels in at the controls of a speeding train* TRAIN AMBUSH!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! 

• Posted at:

night

the last corn has been cut,

the last tracks torn up, 

but beyond the peaks standing tall

lies fields extending to the shore

and soon we will push through the rainfall

and fill our new home with the dragon's roar

*Pops in* As a fusion, and leader of the fusions in the war, I can say Aether willnot harm us fusions in the war unless she faces off against a fusion that is against her.

A fusion is not evenly fused, a 50 50 fusion is impossible unless created with great magic, like me. With no side overpowering the other good and evil are at constant battle and unstable, and the fusion itself will grow so unstable that it will have no side and attack everyone, no matter what side. It happened to me, but I'm fine now, and will unfuse soon, to unstable to stay here for long. And the good and evil side of a fusion cannot be tampered with except by the ones who are in the fusion themselves.

Sp unless the fusions go against Aether, which is not a good idea, they are not in any danger.

-Basil

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

Sovrano, Discord, Basil, Armonia, Beam

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

*Blows up train without looking* That was... Boring. You bore me. You are out to destroy them, LIAR. You just LIE to make others join you.

*Grabs perfume bottle* *Sprays it at Aether* *Makes unbreakable forcefield around Aether* This perfume... CAN KNOCK YOU OUT!!!!!!!! *Sprays some at Night* *Makes unbreakable forcefield around Night* *Smiles maniacly*

Stop it, Night... I can stop you... You never knew that did you...

• Posted at:

KNIGHT

ROGUE

REST IN SPAGHETTI

NEVER FORGETTI

(Aether already left the thread..)

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

*Holds up a dark forum gem* I'll use it if I must...

Fusions can be on either side and chaos sides should join us because the good side wants peace. Boring! Darkness is beautiful and chaotic, something that draws you close in fascination yet you keep your distance from it. Darkness is like fire. 

Now I know some of you might be wary to join us because we are "evil" but evilness and goodness really depends on perspective. I'm on the dark side and to me the good side is bad or "evil". To the good side we seem bad. 

But one of the reasons I'm here is because I'm not afraid of a challenge! Just because Aether shows up doesn't mean I'm going to change sides because I think she is too strong. I'll fight and not slink over there. In fact, I think I'd be a great Dark Side leader. Crafty is allowing me to do this so I have no good side weighing me down. Plus a ultra Devious might be able to take on an ultra Angel aka Aether.

• Posted at:

~~~PHOENIX~~~

Rising from the ASHES

You're not my leader. I have a solid side. Unlike you.

She's not in any danger. We can back her up.

• Posted at:

KNIGHT

ROGUE

REST IN SPAGHETTI

NEVER FORGETTI

I have a solid side, what are you talking about? If Aether can influence fusions I can too.

• Posted at:

~~~PHOENIX~~~

Rising from the ASHES

Bold, bright red is talking to Basil.

• Posted at:

KNIGHT

ROGUE

REST IN SPAGHETTI

NEVER FORGETTI

I'M EMBLEM!!! Ruler of the chaos side.

• Posted at:

I used to be Crest

The forum-aunt.

(I used to be the forum uncle but I’m a girl now shh don’t think much about it)

#RIP-FFAF

I miss all y'all old forumers

I'm aromantic, please stop shipping me

I'm also nonbinary, not male.

/210242

Seeing as you wish to get fusions on your side, and I am leader of the official fusion side I say this. Any fusion who has officially joined the fusion side will be under the leadership of Angel, or in this case Aether, because I cannot be there all the time to lead the fusions. I chose Angel because she was the one who won our alliance. Any fusions that were under my leadership that decide to not follow Angel, or Aether in this case, will be seen as traitors and hunted down by Basilisk and Basilisco. You will not be given mercy for such traitorous actions. Think about this before you try and switch sides, my fusions.

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

I may not be your leader, but I am leader of a rather large portion of the fusions, or at least allies with them. And I have a post concerning them in mods right now.

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

Basilisco, I shall do what you say.

We are not to rebel against Aether.

• Posted at:

calytrix~

you could call me caly too, i guess

bisexual

kind of like if tony stark and loki had a child 

hates turtles 

slytherin//entp

you know time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start, so dance alone to the beat of your heart

Your fusions are not being led by a fusion? And a fusion is dark AND light combined, THEY should get to choose what side they are on! If you are all under Aether, the light side, doesn't that ruin the purpose of being a fusion, to have both sides in you at once?!

Ahem, Emblem, would you and your chaos-sided allies want to join us since without us there really is no chaos and the whole war ends?

• Posted at:

~~~PHOENIX~~~

Rising from the ASHES

NOTHING CAN STOP THIS TRAIN!! NA NA NA NA BOO BOO!

• Posted at:

night

the last corn has been cut,

the last tracks torn up, 

but beyond the peaks standing tall

lies fields extending to the shore

and soon we will push through the rainfall

and fill our new home with the dragon's roar

Fusions can choose what side they want, yes. But the fusions that sided with me knew very well that because of Angels generous offer we were allies with the Good Side and should stay allies with them. By siding with the Good side we help them by using both of our powers, good and evil. And unlike pure ones, fusions can be lead by good or evil, as they are part of that side. For example in Warriors there are cats that share the blood of two clans, yet they are led by a pure clan cat, it's like that.

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

What even was this 'generous offer'?

• Posted at:

~~~PHOENIX~~~

Rising from the ASHES

Keathcup seems to be under a spell... *Teleports out*

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

-founder of GvE, great grandma of FWRPs

-will sometimes crawl out of my hidey hole

just. leave GvE alone. I'm sick of saying it

One of the few people who seems to realize that more than 6% of the world likes wolves

Does it matter? It was far better than the nothingness the Evil Side gave us. You think I would join a side just because they think they would win? No I have to come out with at least something so I don't have nothing when the war is over.

The Evil Side missed their chance to gain my aid, and only wanted me and my side to join them after we showed our power. If they were to blind to see such potential they shouldn't have that potential at all.

Argh I have to revert to my true form for awhile. This is getting me riled up.

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

I wasn't in the war at the beginning, I didn't get on until later in it. I have to admit, Raven wasn't good at being strategic and if I was her I would of offered something. What was it? An OC? What really was it? You think it was anything speical? As I said before, Raven wasn't a good leader and missed the chance. Here is my offer. I don't ask you Basilisk, or whoever you are currently I can't keep track of all these names, to switch sides. I ask you to let the fusions join whatever side they want without being called/hunted as a traitor. You can do what you wish but at least grant the fusions that freedom. If all you are interested in are offers I can arrange things seeing how I am now kinda the unofficial leader of the dark side.

• Posted at:

~~~PHOENIX~~~

Rising from the ASHES

I wasn't in the war at the beginning, I didn't get on until later in it. I have to admit, Raven wasn't good at being strategic and if I was her I would of offered something. What was it? An OC? What really was it? You think it was anything speical? As I said before, Raven wasn't a good leader and missed the chance. Here is my offer. I don't ask you Basilisk, or whoever you are currently I can't keep track of all these names, to switch sides. I ask you to let the fusions join whatever side they want without being called/hunted as a traitor. You can do what you wish but at least grant the fusions that freedom. If all you are interested in are offers I can arrange things seeing how I am now kinda the unofficial leader of the dark side.

• Posted at:

~~~PHOENIX~~~

Rising from the ASHES

If my fusions wish to switch sides they must speak with me first. No fusion of mine is breaking the original alliance unless there is good reason, or a decent trade at least. They can't switch just because of sweet talk and empty promises.

I don't rule all fusions, but the the ones I rule are loyal, and I doubt they would want to switch sides, but if they wish and have a good reason to, than they could join which side they want.

I have to take my leave at the moment. I am growing unstable and I don't want to repeat what happened at my homebase.

-Basil

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

Empty promises? I'm really interested now. I mean, what can I not give that Angel can't? Ocs, fantribes, whatever is needed. I mean how has Angel helped you besides one gift? I'll find out what this "valuable unspeakable thing" that Angel gave you. Just a moment.

• Posted at:

~~~PHOENIX~~~

Rising from the ASHES

Aether: companionship. Loyalty. THAT'S what Angel gave Basil. Sure, she also gave her an OC, but when Basalisk was in trouble, she helped her. She wanted to help Basil as well, and didn't betray her. What will you do with Basil's and/or the fusion's help? Probably use them, and maybe eventually betray them.

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

*Holds up ball python and listens to it* Basilisco here, by empty promises Basil means the uncertain promise of winning the war and power in the future after winning. She doesn't want any of her fusions to be tricked by such lies.

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

Listen Angel, not Aether. Use the amulet to break Raven's spell. It'll only work for Angel, since that's who Hootsie gave the amulet to. The spell become's permenant at the full moon, hurry.

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

-founder of GvE, great grandma of FWRPs

-will sometimes crawl out of my hidey hole

just. leave GvE alone. I'm sick of saying it

One of the few people who seems to realize that more than 6% of the world likes wolves

How you stereotype us Aether, honestly I thought you were better than that. You think I can't promise aid? You think fusions haven't joined Angel due to promises of winning. You think I am not able of loyalty? While some foolish Dark Sides run to you since you are "winning", I picked up for our side and I am bringing it back to order. Help, you think I can't help? Just because you are "pure" and "light" you think you are the only helpful one?

• Posted at:

~~~PHOENIX~~~

Rising from the ASHES

I was never part of your silly "loyal" army. I never sided with you. I don't think you'd be able to punish me. I'm far too powerful with my friends here.

*Turns head* I'm not under any spell. I can switch sides, can't I? I'm not some Angel who is sworn to one side. You have no power over us. No spell can decide for us. Dark Red can't be changed by any spell.

It is... unwise to threaten our... friend here.

• Posted at:

KNIGHT

ROGUE

REST IN SPAGHETTI

NEVER FORGETTI

Two representatives of Good and Evil

Pure power of their respective side flowing through them

But there are at least two other sides in the war

What of them?

Will these representatives of Chaos and Fusion

Be friend to a side

Or be foe to all?

Do they even exist?

And if so who will be their host?

Without a forum gem can it even be?

We shall see!

*Tilts head* I... Don't know who that is.

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

1 ,