They live under ground , under Prrhya ( don't know how to spell ) . They look like sandwings but with dark skin like dark green or black . They usually have a missing body part , like a eye , or a arm . They have ram or goat like horns .They also have claws marks and symbols on them . Their eyes change color depending on their mood , but mostly the normal color is white , silver , or just plain black . Dragons run away from them cause of their appearance . Zombiewings are also known as " cannibalwings " cause if needed they will eat other dragons . They do not need to eat , but they do need it for energy . They usually eat fruit or rotting meat , they are like the scavengers of the dragon world . 

They have  names like Phantom , Spidervenom , Skull , Darkness , Deatheater  ,or any name like that .

The palace is actually quite beautiful for being under ground . It is made out of glass and stone with jewels as decorations . It is very large with huge stone pillars , fruit growing everywhere and pools of healing water . It is enchanted to suit the queens needs when they become queen .

To become the queen they do the traditional fight to the death or they do a test to see which dragon is suitable to be queen .

name : Queen Ghost

appearance : greenish black scales with tiny toxic green spots , ram horns , rings of gold on her arms tail and neck , missing one eye but has eye patch on , posed her right arm , white eyes with no pupils , razor sharp teeth, purple necklace with blue stone 

personality : generous , fierce , a little bit like Scarlete , kind ( to Zombiewings ) 

fears : not having her tribe have a nice life and queen

dislikes : weak dragons ( but won't harm them ) , rudeness

mods , please let this through I worked harm on it , so please don't delete it 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Zombi}

Hi , dont know if I be on but I miss you all if you remember me. Probably alot of newbies here, but that's ok. I can make new friends i guess.

.*runs around * Dragon zombies ahhhh 

• Posted at:

Queen Ghost -

* laughs *

fear me !

• Posted at:

Zombi}

Hi , dont know if I be on but I miss you all if you remember me. Probably alot of newbies here, but that's ok. I can make new friends i guess.

names you can use :

Phantom

Spidervenom

Skull

Darkness 

Hole

Death

Dead

Deatheater

Bloodfang

Killer

Flyingdeath

Fangs

Airkill

Ursula

Gut

Nightmare

Guteater

Bloodydeath

Skeleton

Bones

Deathspiral

Haunted

Deathdate 

mods please let through 

( you may use one of these names )

• Posted at:

Zombi}

Ppokie dokie

• Posted at:

Zombi}

pppppppoooooookkkkiiiieeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    ☹️

• Posted at:

Zombi}

Poke , teleport other stuff

• Posted at:

Zombi}

-_-  thats a lot guys , I make a wing tribe and no one cares . I just want to be noticed .

• Posted at:

Zombi}

Can I have an OC?

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes you can !!!!!

• Posted at:

Zombi}

Poke , teleport , whatever to make this go on top of the forums

• Posted at:

Zombi}

personally they should be more like just undead look alikes of all tribes but meh xd not my fantribe...

• Posted at:

Gamer

FanwingRoleplayerResearcher (i think i do to much research into stuff)

i think im crazy... anyone else think im crazy? if not thats strange... cause im pretty sure im crazy

I want one

• Posted at:

°.•○|~|Blizzy|~|°.•○Quidelever  

#Marvel

#Classic Rock

"PaINt iT bLAcK"

°.•○S P A C E  O D D I T Y○•.

Name: Princess Deatheater

Appearance: Black scales, white eye, has a bright green stripe going down her snout, head, and back and swirls around her tail, neck, and legs, wings have holes in them(Rendering her unable to fly), has a few scars, wears some golden bracelets around her legs, missing a few talons, wears armor, but doesn't wear armor on her head

Personality: Loyal, tough, curious, snappish, personality can change

Fears: Dying, her family dying, not being able to protect her tribe

Likes: The underground, scavenging, her friends and family, fighting, music

Dislikes: Sunlight, too much heat, dancing(She's a bit clumsy; her wings have holes, so her balance isn't that great)

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

princess Deatheater accepted !!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Zombi}

Also it is very hard to kill a zombiewing ( NOT op ) , it may take 10 or less attacks that are serious to kill one .

• Posted at:

Zombi}

@blizz

you can make one if you want !

@prism

There not sandwings , but they do look a little bit like a Sandwing 

• Posted at:

Zombi}

Pokie

• Posted at:

Zombi}

Ahh! Zombiewing! Ahh!

• Posted at:

Dragonfly is dead. 

Name: Princess nightmare

Appearance: Ebony scales with ghostly green colors for her claws, wing membranes, horns, and her eyes are a glowing neon green. She is missing a couple of horns on her back and she is missing a claw. She is fairly large and she would be very pretty if she wasn't a zombiewing. She wears bronze bracelets/chain things on all of her legs and she wears a rusted metal loop through her ear.

Personality: Tough, mature, loves killing stuff, smarter than the average zombiewing, inside she is always crying because of what she did a long time ago, acts cool and awesome

Fears: other dragons tearing her apart

Likes: The supernatural, ghost, fighting, Gore, eating other dragons, fighting

Dislikes: Pure darkness, being nice, fruit

• Posted at:

#Marvel

#Classic Rock

"PaINt iT bLAcK"

hahahahaha don't worry , they're not TO mean , hahahahah

Queen Ghost : yes we don't bite * shows spitting acid fangs *

• Posted at:

Zombi}

Oh, Deatheater also likes gore, but she doesn't like killing dragons... she's a very complicated dragon...

Deatheater: Yep... I know what you named me after too.

Yeah, yeah, I know, but-

Shush. I like Harry Potter.

Yay :D

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Ahh!! Acid fangs! Ahh!! Its gonna eat me!!! Ahh!!

• Posted at:

Dragonfly is dead. 

Nightmare: "hmm sure." *grins evily*

• Posted at:

#Marvel

#Classic Rock

"PaINt iT bLAcK"

Queen Ghost : * spits some acid at dragonfly * chuckles *

dont worry I won't hurt you * grins *

• Posted at:

Zombi}

nightmare: "im going to poke at dead meat so bye" *flies away*

• Posted at:

#Marvel

#Classic Rock

"PaINt iT bLAcK"

Queen Ghost : goodbye my darling ! * waves *

• Posted at:

Zombi}

* sings I don't care *

* makes a pie *

* makes a animal hybrid *

• Posted at:

Zombi}

Rawr : /

*kicks zombiewing, then runs away!* 

• Posted at:

Dragonfly is dead. 

Queen Ghost : I am a queen , you shall not treat me like this !!!!!!! -_- * spits acid in your direction and breaths poisonous gas and blue fire *

• Posted at:

Zombi}

eh

• Posted at:

Zombi}

Lol XD

• Posted at:

#Marvel

#Classic Rock

"PaINt iT bLAcK"

:)

• Posted at:

Zombi}

QUEEN SMUEEN! *doges fire and acid and poision gas* *runs away*

• Posted at:

Dragonfly is dead. 

-_- I will get you someday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uh yeah you better run cause the queen means her word , so you better run o_o

• Posted at:

Zombi}

Nightmare: mother why are you threatening queens?

• Posted at:

#Marvel

#Classic Rock

"PaINt iT bLAcK"

Deatheater: Mom...

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

she is not a queen ! * hears Deatheater *

what is it honey ?

• Posted at:

Zombi}

nightmare: she should be a queen, i think she would do a better job than you. I am going to get some rotten meat*gets roting meat*

• Posted at:

#Marvel

#Classic Rock

"PaINt iT bLAcK"

Queen Ghost : * mutters to self * why did I have to have daughters that won't listen !

• Posted at:

Zombi}

1 , , 3 ... 7 , 8 , 9