I think I just invented a ship.

I LEAD THE FROSTCLAY SHIPPERS!!

@Nightmare: Can I make a Frostclay fanfic?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

@Necromancer, go right ahead! (give me credit for the characters though)

@everyone, thanks for all the support on this fic!!

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Daily Song Quote"i've done all i can think of, chased down all my demons" -pink

@All Frostclay shippers: Just made the fanfic! It's called, "Forbidden Love."

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

WHY AM I FANGIRLING SO MUCH OVER A SHIP OF MY OWN CREATION

AHHHHHH

NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW OR FRIDAY

MOST LIKELY FRIDAY

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Welp, I promise you real action in the next chapter.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

AWESOME!

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~

Christian

i can finally say i believe.

jan. 2016—march 2019

star count: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

who has the time to hesitate?

Book mark :DDDD

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Boooooooooook Mark!  

• Posted at:

Violé

ฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯ

I've been on the forums for over 2 years. I am rarely active, but I like to pop in every once in a while...

I live in Arizona and have a dog named Winchester.

Yay amazing!

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

and we're powered by every tear that's dried

Chapter Six

"Want to come hunting with me?" Red Clay asked.

"Sure," Frostwhisker purred.

"Go ahead," Raven said. "I haven't heard any patrols for a while now."

"Maybe they gave up," Rain suggested quietly.

"They probably did," Frostwhisker snorted. "They never cared about me that much anyway."

"How could they not care about you?" Red Clay said softly, and it seemed half to himself. Rain and Raven didn't hear it, so Frostwhisker didn't comment.

"Well, let's get going," Frostwhisker mewed briskly with a flick of her tail.

"Be careful!" Raven called after them.

"We will," Red Clay answered.

Soon, they were out on the open land again, the cool breeze ruffling Frostwhisker's long bluish-silver fur. Her ears pricked up.

"I smell rabbit, near the river," she whispered. Red Clay nodded. They padded near the river with silent paws. Sure enough, a fat rabbit crouched, nibbling the long grass, tail twitching. "I'll stay here. You scare it towards me," she hissed.

"All right," he whispered. He crouched and went around to the other side of the rabbit. But before he could jump out, a brown-and-white blur leaped, landing on the rabbit and killing it. Red Clay yowled with rage.

Frostwhisker leaped out at the she-cat, almost landing on her with unsheathed claws when she realized who it was. 

"Raincloud?" she whispered.

"Frostwhisker!?" her friend exclaimed.

"Shhh," she hissed, looking around. "Is anyone with you?"

"Yes..." Raincloud mewed, suddenly looking frightened. Frostwhisker noticed that her belly was growing larger with kits. Eaglefeather's kits. 

"Who? You need to get away from us."

"Us?!" Raincloud gulped as Red Clay stepped out of the grass. He was taller than her, and muscular, so she looked up and laid her ears back.

"This is Red Clay, Raincloud. Don't be afraid. He's my friend."

"I-I'd better go now." Raincloud whipped around and dashed away- towards the river. Frostwhisker ran after her, hoping she realized where she was going. 

She pushed through long grass until she heard a yowl of fear and pain. Frostwhisker dashed as fast as she could, and came upon the riverbank, nearly skidding into the water. 

There, she saw Raincloud's brown tabby head and white muzzle bobbing over and under the water. She frantically tried to paddle to shore, but the current was too strong. Frostwhisker looked around for anything at all that could help her. She was too far out to grab her scruff, and if she did, Frostwhisker would probably fall in as well.

Raincloud was fast approaching the tunnel, and with it, the waterfall. She wouldn't survive that if she fell.

"Help me!" she yowled, her voice full of the utmost fear. And then she was swept over the edge.

"Raincloud!" Frostwhisker half-shouted, half-sobbed. No answer.

"Come on. We need to get out of here," Red Clay mewed in a low voice to Frostwhisker.

"Not so fast," a voice growled. They looked up to see Eaglefeather. "Frostwhisker!" he yowled. "Why are you here, with this rogue?"

"He gave me shelter when I ran away."

"Frostwhisker, why did you run away in the first place!?"

"I'm... sorry. I got angry. I felt like I wasn't appreciated."

"You were," said another voice, and Halfclaw stepped up next to Eaglefeather. "You were loved. Frostwhisker, I always wanted you to realize that. I don't know how many things Sunstep has said to you through your sister. He thought you didn't love him." Frostwhisker thought of Sunstep, the quiet, golden tom in her Clan. He was very friendly, but didn't have a mate yet. She could understand how he could talk to Flowershine, but not her. She didn't fare very well in social situations. All this time, I thought they were going to be mates, but he loved me instead? Flowershine never told me! Maybe she was the one who wanted to feel loved, so... she didn't tell me anything, and as I got grumpier and more vengeful, our Clanmates gradually went to her instead and forgot about me! How could she do this? And suddenly, Frostwhisker knew why. Because it was the very same thing that was happening to her. In the beginning, every cat had avoided her because of her disability. Now they treasured her company. All because of me.

"She never told me," she muttered in disbelief, staring at her paws. 

"Come back with us!" Halfclaw meowed down to her.

"We can't let her back in! She let my mate die!" Eaglefeather yowled.

"There was nothing she could do!" Red Clay defended her.

"You're both right," Halfclaw said, laying his tail over Eaglefeather's muzzle in a warning gesture. "Frostwhisker, we will let you back in. I don't believe you did anything wrong. You couldn't have saved Raincloud."

"My kits! My family! They're gone!" Eaglefeather wailed to the sky in anguish. Frostwhisker wanted to comfort him, but she didn't know how.

"Will you let Red Clay in with me?" she demanded.

"Yes. He can stay. If he makes any move against the Clan, he will be distrusted or even exiled. He must prove his loyalty before he will be a full warrior. No other Clan is to know of his presence until he is officially welcomed," Halfclaw ordered. Shouldn't Shimmerstar be making these decisions? 

"Could I-" Red Clay began, and Frostwhisker silenced him with a warning flick of her tail. He was going to ask to say goodbye to Rain and Raven. RainClan must not know they exist, though. We must make them think it was only Red Clay.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Now there's too Frosty ships:

Frost Clay

Froststep

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

yep.

Poor Sunstep, I think everyone already ships Frostclay.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

This is really good!

• Posted at:

~Jade~ 

"Reading books is a way to escape life... and homework." -Me

"Someone who has never made a mistake, has never tried anything new." -Einstein

You have found a special nothing in my siggy.  

oops...

• Posted at:

~Jade~ 

Chapter Seven

Flowershine heard pawsteps- more pawsteps than just Raincloud, Halfclaw, and Eaglefeather. She turned, seeing Halfclaw and Eaglefeather flanking a strange black-and-brown tom and... her sister. Eaglefeather snarled softly at the newcomer and her sister. He used to mentor her... how could this have gone so wrong? Frostwhisker glared at Flowershine. She gulped. Why is she looking at me like that? Unless... somehow she found out what I did? Flowershine had wanted attention, and since she'd had a disability, the other cats frowned on her. Cats like Sunstep asked her to tell her sister things, but she never did. Her sister never knew of the other cats' love of her, and she grew increasingly bad-tempered, seeing all these cats talk to Flowershine, not knowing that they were saying good things about Frostwhisker. So Frostwhisker got mad, and Flowershine ended up with all the attention. She understands how I felt... right? Flowershine thought as her sister stomped up to her, shoving her muzzle in her face. 

"You had no right to do that to me!" she yowled, fire burning in her blue eyes.

"You must know how I felt!" Flowershine mewed desperately.

"I do... all thanks to you! You didn't have to lie to me just so you could get popular! I'm your sister, and your Clanmate! You had no right to do what you did!" Frostwhisker hissed, fur bristling.

"Flowershine just wanted attention." It was Redfall, stepping up beside her. Their pelts brushed, and Flowershine was grateful for his presence. "She didn't know she would hurt you."

"Oh, I think she knew all too well," Frostwhisker spat, baring her teeth a little.

"I didn't, I swear!" Her voice began to sound shrill and panicky.

"You took almost everything from me. My mother, my rights, everything except my Clan. And I didn't even want that, after what you did. You neglected me, and almost the entire Clan followed suit. Everyone but Halfclaw and Raincloud, and even though I didn't know it- Sunstep. But I ran, and I found a new home with Red Clay here. And I ask you-" now she was addressing her Clan- "please give me another chance. I'm not who my sister made me."

"Frostwhisker, it isn't like that!"

"You said yourself that I knew what you were feeling. You did nothing to help me."

"I tried, but they were so convinced you were worthless!" Flowershine cried. "Sister, I'm sorry! Forgive me!"

"Trust builds up over moons of kindness and caring. I thought I trusted you. I was wrong. I will stay in RainClan, but I won't have anything to do with you, Flowershine." her sister growled coldly.

"No!" Hawkflight yowled. "You don't have to blame your sister. She doesn't know why we rejected you. It was partly because your sister wanted attention, and partly because... you're a loner, Frostwhisker."

"WHAT?!" Frostwhisker cried.

"It's true. We found you mewling outside camp one night- you were probably too young to remember- in the height of leaf-bare. Ivyleaf took you in and gave you to me, because you were Flowershine's age. So... the reason some cats resent you is because you're not RainClan," Hawkflight mewed.

"I... why? Why did you hate me for a reason I was completely unaware of?!" her sister yowled, tears glistening in her eyes. "Please forgive me!"

"We forgive you," Shimmerstar said, her voice wavering a little, standing up on the Tall Rock, looking down at Frostwhisker.

"Then I will stay," Frostwhisker said quietly.

"As will I," Red Clay meowed, coming to stand next to Frostwhisker. Flowershine spotted Sunstep, the golden tom sitting a little way off. He took a glance at the two cats and looked at his paws, obviously hurt.

I hope Frostwhisker forgives me... I didn't know she wasn't RainClan. But I'm not so sure she knows that.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

*sigh*

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Now I'm just writing for the fun of it...

I think everyone stopped reading.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Nu! Keep writing!

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~

Christian

jan. 2016—march 2019

Yaeh, it`s good!

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

This is  really good! Please continue!

Now I must start wondering who Frostwhisker's REAL parents are. 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

the risk i took was calculated,

but man,

am i bad at math

WoF Naming List: /347880

I haven't figured that out yet...

Thanks for the support, guys!

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

This is really good!

• Posted at:

~Jade~ 

(Hey Jade, get to NightClan)

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Chapter Eight

Flowershine saw her sister, curled up in the warriors' den. She had been like that for three days now, recovering from all the shock of the past days. Her friend was dead, she'd found out she wasn't even supposed to be in RainClan, and some of her Clanmates resented her still.

"Come patrol with me, Flowershine." It was Shimmerstar. "Take two other cats if you want." Her voice was quiet, and Flowershine could tell her health was failing.

"Okay." Can she really handle a patrol? I mean, she's getting old... But Flowershine padded off to find her two cats. "Hey, Fawntail?"

"Yep?" the light brown she-cat mewed, looking up from a mouse she was eating.

"Want to come on patrol?" 

"Sure. Do you want me to fetch the other cat?" Fawntail asked.

"Could you? It's Frostwhisker," Flowershine whispered.

"Oh. All right." The she-cat trotted off to the warriors' den, prodding Frostwhisker with a paw. Her sister rolled over, growling, until she saw Fawntail. She grudgingly got up and shook her pelt, then walked out to meet the rest of the patrol.

"Are you serious?" Frostwhisker meowed to Fawntail. "I have to go on patrol with my backstabbing sister?"

"Yes. Sorry, Flowershine asked for it," Fawntail said gently but firmly. She'd make a great leader. 

"Okay..." Frostwhisker meowed.

"Are you sure this was a good idea? Taking your sister, I mean?" Shimmerstar asked Flowershine, a hint of warning in her voice.

"Yes. We need to make up," Flowershine mewed determinedly, her sister staying well away from her, a wary look in her blue eyes.

"Okay," Shimmerstar sighed. "Come on. Let's head out!" she meowed. 

The patrol headed out of camp. Fawntail smelled rabbit straight away, and she dashed off to find it. 

"I think there's a rabbit's tunnel near the river," Frostwhisker suggested, then seemed to think better of it, as a look of fright passed over her face. Huh. Weird.

Fawntail burst back through the grass, a rabbit dangling in her jaws, as they crossed the river carefully, on some stepping-stones near the lake end of the river.

They soon found a large hill, with a suspicious curtain of leaves hiding something. Frostwhisker's eyes were full of fear. Shimmerstar pulled back the curtain, and a small silver blur dashed out, tackling her leader with claws unsheathed. Then, a black she-cat with a white paw and a white ear jumped out, engaging Flowershine in a fight. Flowershine tackled the she-cat, pinning her down, and she slashed her belly, then went limp and Flowershine relaxed her grip a bit. Had she given up? Then the enemy she-cat pulled herself out from under Flowershine, rolling to her paws. Flowershine slashed her muzzle, and the cat dashed to the right a few steps, then pulled back as quick as lightning to dash to the left, slashing Flowershine's ribs. 

"STOP!" Frostwhisker's voice rang across the area, and every cat stopped to look at her- every cat but Shimmerstar.

DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNN

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

I think I know who it is.

• Posted at:

~Jade~ 

Whoa.....

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

In case anyone didn't figure it out, they fought Raven and Rain. 

If anyone's wondering about Rain, I have plans for her.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Is Shimmerstar dead?

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~

Christian

jan. 2016—march 2019

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHHHHyes

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~

Christian

jan. 2016—march 2019

*too shocked to say anything*

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

*Casually sips lemonade*

*Lemonade skyrockets out of mouth* 

WHAT?    

Btw how old is Rain :3 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

the risk i took was calculated,

but man,

am i bad at math

WoF Naming List: /347880

MORE PLZ

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Wait. Is Rain... Frostwhisker`s sister??

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

Rain is a few moons younger than Frostwhisker. 

(I still haven't figured out who I want Frostwhisker's parents to be...)

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

What if Red Clay was Frostwisker's BROTHER!  That would be like Luke Skywalker and Princess Lea Skywalker.  Well, sort of.

• Posted at:

~Jade~ 

I mean like same parents different litter.

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

bump

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

If you're the answer they've been searching for.

Beth Crowley "Don't think just run"

Beluga

Stoppit, you guys are guessing all my ideas!

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

lol

• Posted at:

~Jade~ 

, 2 , ... 22 , 23 , 24