mewp

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

"Everyone should suddenly have the air turn into seven bright purple dragons yelling hysterically whenever she gets attacked." -Tsunami

@Bookworm:

#LolYesThatWasPartiallyIntentional

#IHadASuperBadDayButAlsoASuperGoodOne

#LikeTheMorningWasAwesome

#ButTheAfternoonWasPrettyCruddy

#IWonTheSpellingBeeInTheMorning

#ButIYelledAtMyFriendInTheAfternoon

#SoIDunnoWhatToFeel...

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Daily Song Quote"i've done all i can think of, chased down all my demons" -pink

#IWantDeerAndLightToHaveSimilarPersonalities

#SoTheyCanBeShipped

#LightpawNeedsALoveInterest

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

#I...DunnoWhatToSay

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~ 

Christian

i can finally say i believe.

est. jan 2016

Who are we to wonder where we're going?  

Who am I to tell me who I am?

Let's take it back, and take in every moment

Who am I, to tell me who I am?

#Wild,NightmareSaidSheWouldn'tDoSameGenderPairings

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

"Everyone should suddenly have the air turn into seven bright purple dragons yelling hysterically whenever she gets attacked." -Tsunami

Chapter Sixty-nine (am I right on this?)

Frostwhisker hissed with distaste, flattening her rising fur as Flowershine stepped out of the nursery. She looked away, refusing to set eyes upon the traitor who, so long ago, she had thought to be her sister. As Flowershine entered the warriors' den, Frostwhisker got up and began to pace slowly around camp. Fawntail only could have a few visitors at a time. Sighing, she intercepted Twistfire, who was coming out of the nursery.

"How are the kits?" she asked.

"Beautiful. A litter of three, two toms and a she-cat. Icekit, Rabbitkit and Deerkit, I think Fawntail named them. The littlest one, Deerkit... she's weak. I'm afraid she might not make it through the night."

Frostwhisker's eyes clouded with sadness. "I'm sorry.." Suddenly, she felt a cold sensation on her nose. Small snowflakes were falling daintily from the sky, spinning and whirling in the cold leaf-bare air. A small grin crept onto her muzzle. "I hope Deerkit gets better. She's a leaf-bare kit, like me..." Twistfire left, disappearing into the medicine den. Quiet whispers drifted from the underground room, and coughs and sneezes were heard frequently. Poor Ivyleaf. This snow won't help her whitecough. 

Suddenly, Frostwhisker felt fur brush against hers. She looked over, expecting it to be Sunstep, but instead it was Lightpaw. Her cheek was bleeding from a long scratch. It was very close to her eye, and looked to have been a lucky miss.

"What happened?" she mewed softly to the younger she-cat.

"Specklepaw," Lightpaw muttered back. "Halfstar told Eaglefeather to take us training while he was with Fawntail. He had us do a couple of quick rounds of fighting, and she unsheathed her claws. She beat me every time... she cut me, and he insisted it was a stray thorn or particularly sharp gorse or heather twig, but I know she scratched me. I don't want to live in fear, Frostwhisker. I can't stay anymore."

"Yes, you can. I'll talk to Halfstar-"

"I told you, that'll make it worse. I knew you wouldn't understand." Head hanging, the apprentice started away, but she followed her, determined to make amends.

"I do understand. She'll bully you more if you tell. Halfstar wouldn't believe me anyway. Try to make sure it's only me who takes you training."

"It isn't only that, she attacks while I'm hunting too, and steals my catch... she's really not a good warrior, that's just what she has them believe," Lightpaw explained miserably.

"Lightpaw..." Frostwhisker felt pained for the young cat. She shouldn't have to experience this bullying from her own sister.

"Please take me to the abandoned Twoleg den. I might come back one day..." she mewed.

"Let Twistfire patch that cut up first, please. Then I'll take you," she compromised, and the golden she-cat nodded, then followed her to the medicine den. Ivyleaf lay sprawled on top of her nest, wheezing and coughing. Twistfire looked up from mixing a poultice.

"She's getting worse... what can I do for you?" he asked, herbs dusted over his gray-and-black swirled pelt.

"Lightpaw needs cobwebs for her scratch. She stumbled into some briars accidentally," Frostwhisker lied, and the medicine cat dipped his head to her before grabbing a pawful of cobwebs and carefully plastering it over the wound. 

"All set. There you go." He sent them out, turning to Ivyleaf and watching her with a worried expression. She looked pained at this point. 

They padded out of camp, excusing themselves for a private training session, and they took off running over the gently sloping hills. A thin dusting of snow coated the grassy ground, and more caught in their thick pelts. Their tails streamed out behind them, a gentle leaf-bare breeze ruffling their fur. Paws pounding against the solid ground, they trotted to a halt. The looming abandoned Twoleg den filled with the weird yellow grass-like stuff stood before them. The two cats stepped inside, and smelled mouse.

"Here you are, Lightpaw. I'll check up on you once in a while."

"I'll be glad to see you." The apprentice dipped her head.

"I hope you have a better life here.." Frostwhisker whirled around and dashed away, afraid she would start getting emotional. Her apprentice had been one of her closest friends....

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

#mew

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

#EndingWithLoveonLightpaw

#ActuallyEndingWithHopeForDeerkit

#ActuallyReallyEndingWith...HATREDONSPECKLEPAW

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~ 

Christian

est. jan 2016

#Mip

#Mewp

#Zip

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

Poor Lightpaw! 

LIGHTWHISKER

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

and we're powered by every tear that's dried

Chapter Seventy (oh well I guess I'll just go with it)

Rain and Raven trudged on. It was early morning, and the sun was barely up in the sky, casting cool golden light across the gorge. They were far away from Clan territory now, and it was snowing heavily. Not quite a blizzard, but still a heavy storm. Strong winds buffeted their pelts, and Rain shivered, remembering the first winter, where she had lost Frostwhisker. 

She was more energized now, having the strength and determination to keep placing one paw in front of the other, but her balance wasn't its best. She kept tripping and stumbling, and Raven helped her up every time. Soon, they ducked into a cave to shelter. They could hardly see anything, and the storm was worsening. Rain curled up on the cold stone floor, grooming snowflakes out of her silver fur. Raven gazed outside worriedly, sitting up, her tail switching from side to side.

"Why are you in my cave?" hissed a cat's voice. Rain stumbled to her paws and Raven whirled, claws unsheathing. They faced a gray she-cat with black flecks. Her lamplike green eyes seemed to glare into their hearts, and she had a snakeskin draped over her shoulders. Her scent was strong and vaguely reptilian, like a lizard or snake.

"We tried to shelter from the blizzard..." Rain mewed timidly. 

"We ducked in here. My apologies, we did not realize this cave belonged to a cat. Could you tell us your name?" Raven meowed. She really is leaderlike.

"Snake," the cat hissed, stepping forward. Rain noticed that her claws were sheathed.

"Would you mind letting us stay here to wait out the blizzard?" the black former MistClan leader persisted.

"I suppose company couldn't hurt..." She circled the cats, tasting the air. "Are you from the Clans? Your scent isn't like any I've ever smelled."

"We were, but we were exiled," Raven explained. "We're looking for a certain cat who was pushed into the river. By the way, I'm Raven and this is Rain."

Snake dipped her head curtly to the pair. "Who is this cat?" she asked. "I know most of the gorge. I could help you search."

"His name is Amberclaw. He might say his name is Amber or Copper, though. He's Rain's mate, and she's expecting his kits," Raven continued.

"Kits?" Snake's emerald eyes widened, and she pressed up against Rain's side. "Lie down. You shouldn't be traveling this far!"

"I want to. I love him," Rain said simply.

"I'll help you. Though if he hasn't been washed up on shore, he's surely dead. The river will have frozen over," Snake meowed. "In the meantime, I'll get you some prey." She disappeared down a tunnel and returned with two fish. Snake shared one with Raven, while Rain got one to herself. Famished again, she devoured the slimy creature in a few large bites.

After their meal, Snake told Raven all about the gorge while Rain got some rest.

She was back at home on the rolling hills of the moor, coated in a dusting of snow. It seemed very real, though, not like the StarClan moors. She wandered about, until mist enveloped her and she couldn't see anything. A faint outline of Amberclaw, with the trademark scar and amber eyes, stared out at her. His eyes looked panicked, as if he wished to say something but could not. She tried to yell, but her mouth would not move and she could make no sound or move any part of her body. She was stuck watching as a reddish-brown cat leaped, tackling Amberclaw furiously and yowling with no noise. As she watched, the other cat's body was enveloped by dark blackness. Only his green eyes remained, and as she watched, he ripped away her mate's life with a bite.

Rain woke up, panting. Snake and Raven were asleep on either side of her. The blizzard still raged outside, and gradually she drifted back to sleep, dreamless but still disturbed.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

beluga

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

#O.O

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~ 

Christian

est. jan 2016

#DIESPECKLEPAW

#IHOPESHEDIESABRUTALDEATH

#IThoughtDeerkitWasATom

#LightXIce

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

#Meow

#IsAmberclawDead

#IAmOfficicallyNeutralAboutLightpawAndAmberclaw

#IStillHateDarkstar

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

to clarify:

Deerkit is a she-kit

Icekit is a tom

Rabbitkit is a tom

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

#OhMyMoons

#GreatStarClan

#IHateSpecklepaw

#LightpawComeBack

#WeNeedYou

#YourClanNeedsYou

#WhyAmITalkinfToAFictionalCharacter

#IShouldHaveNeverTriesToBeInspirationalAgain

#IHopeAmberclawIsn'tDead

#LightpawHasRemindedMeOfRavenpaw

• Posted at:

~Mrowkoob~

Murof Retirw

Neeuq Fo: Gniklatsdaerht, Noisicedin

#Tsorfwodash

#TfelOhwEsohtRebmemer

#Luoskoob

#Legna&ItpoRebmemer

#WhiteInkRules

Sebirtnaf:

SgniWlateM

SgniWnaivA (PIW)

^\'-'/^ This siggy is backwards! ~\'-'/~

I LOVE THIS SO FAR!!!! I really like the character Lightpaw. :)

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

#YoushouldkilloffSpecklepaw

#MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHISDOESN'TLOOKLIKEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPLEASEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIREALLYNEEDMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

• Posted at:

Water Rose

Ruby

Royal Water

Queen

Book Antiqua

Greencloak

Proud Christan

Ravenclaw

SeaWing 

RiverClan

daughter of Poseidon

Dark Water

Nightfall

River Styx

Night

Winterwatcher

Glorybringer

Cleril

Ripnami

Sunflight

Saleau

Acara

Samaeu

Scroll down!

Bookmark

Having not read Warriors in years, I was a bit skeptical about this, but a lot of people said it was good and I read the first few chapters and it really is! 

• Posted at:

Banana was here :|

Hey, Puppy!

Don't go, Arienne...

#StopTheFlame

#RememberTheLost

"You can be that

Somebody's someone,

Somehow, someday..."

~Call me Laurel~

Defender of the World

||-//

w y o m i n g

*has finished up to chapter 35*

1) Amberclaw immediately made me think of Ashfur

2) I absolutely hate Lightkit (at this point in the story, at least)

• Posted at:

Banana was here :|

Hey, Puppy!

Don't go, Arienne...

#StopTheFlame

#RememberTheLost

"You can be that

Somebody's someone,

Somehow, someday..."

~Call me Laurel~

Defender of the World

||-//

w y o m i n g

Chapter Seventy-one (Laurel, I'm glad you like it!)

Flowershine opened her eyes sleepily, curling up tighter in her nest as she felt the frosty morning air. Golden sunlight dappled the den, but it felt cold and far away. She didn't know how long she'd been sleeping, but most of the nests around her were empty, so she forced herself away from the comfortable moss of her nest and stumbled out into camp, bleary-eyed. 

She was almost at the fresh-kill pile when a piercing wail sounded from the nursery. That woke Flowershine up in a flash, and she got there before anyone else. Fawntail looked as if she had just woken up, and her pelt was ruffled and mussed, but what chilled Flowershine the most was the body of Deerkit she held in her paws.

"Oh, please, please, wake up! It's safe, I'm here, oh, Deerkit, I'm so sorry..." The queen let out another wail, and Twistfire darted into the den, looking like he'd been awake all night.

"I'm sorry, Fawntail. She's dead," he mewed gravely.

"NO!" she screamed. "Come back, Deerkit, please, I'm here, don't go..."

"It was her time, Fawntail. We'll bury her."

"No, she's not dead, she's not! She can't be!" the fawn-colored she-cat screeched. Now Icekit and Rabbitkit were awake, looking very confused with their eyes still shut.

Twistfire gently took the dead kit from her mother and carried her out into the center of camp, laying her down. Fawntail ran after him and curled around the body again, licking it frantically, tears streaming down her muzzle.

Flowershine followed, dumbstruck, then realized she couldn't leave the kits. Tearing her eyes away from the miserable mother and her kit, she padded back to the nursery, crouching down by Icekit and Rabbitkit. Icekit had developed light grey hind paws and grey rims around his eyes, and Rabbitkit looked the same as always. The big white tom heard Flowershine come in.

"What's happening?" he squeaked, crawling towards her.

"You've lost your sister," she meowed gravely. 

"Who's she?" Rabbitkit piped up. "I didn't know I had a sister." They won't ever remember Deerkit, Flowershine realized.

"Never mind." Flowershine shook her head. "Your mother won't be taking care of you for a while."

"Why not?" Icekit demanded.

"She's sad. Go easy on her," Flowershine added.

Rabbitkit shrugged. "Okay."

"Will you play with us?" Icekit was standing and swaying back and forth on his tiny kit paws.

"I think you're too young yet for me to play with you. Your eyes aren't even open yet," she laughed gently.

"Yes they are!" Icekit protested.

"Oh, really? What do you see?" she asked, smiling despite herself.

"Blackness," he declared.

"That means your eyes are closed, dummy," Rabbitkit laughed, tackling his brother. They rolled over on the floor, kit paws batting weakly at each other. It was quite a sight, but Flowershine still worried about Fawntail. Will she ever get over losing Deerkit? I know I still miss Blackpaw and Redfall as if today was the day I lost them...

Sorry for the short chapter, I couldn't really think of anything besides Deerkit's death..

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

#NOOOOOO!

#Deerkit!

#ThoughIReallyLikeIcekitAndRabbitkit

#They'reFunny

#ButTheyWon'tRememberDeerkit!

#ThatIsSoSad...

#TheHashtagsAreBeingForgotten

#@Laurel:JustWait.... (InReferenceToLightpaw)

• Posted at:

~Mrowkoob~

Murof Retirw

#Tsorfwodash

#TfelOhwEsohtRebmemer

#Luoskoob

#Legna&ItpoRebmemer

#WhiteInkRules

Sebirtnaf:

SgniWlateM

SgniWnaivA (PIW)

:DDD

#NightmareShouldJoinTheErins

• Posted at:

A curious case, a reckless infection

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

It's a statewide inspection

#IAgree

#NightmareShoulJoinTheErins

#EvenThoughShe'sProbablyJustATeenagerXD

• Posted at:

~Mrowkoob~

Murof Retirw

#Tsorfwodash

#TfelOhwEsohtRebmemer

#Luoskoob

#Legna&ItpoRebmemer

#WhiteInkRules

Sebirtnaf:

SgniWlateM

SgniWnaivA (PIW)

That's so sad. Literally, Nightmare, I almost cried. 

@Grif, IKR?!

Also, a random thing- in the new arc, there's both a one-eyed rogue named Rain and a black she-cat named Raven- do you think maybe the Erins took the idea from you? I read somewhere that they might use names they like, but they can't steal ideas. Plus, this was written first. So... I think it's a possibility...

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

O.o

I haven't even read the new arc... that's really weird but also cool.. plus isn't Tui an Erin? Odd... I wonder, was the new arc or the chapter where Rain lost her eye written first?

(hey I'm not even a teenager yet lol)

Whoops I'm not speaking in hashtags

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

The new arc, actually...even the book where Rain loses his eye...although they still could have stolen the names Rain and Raven, they were introduced before Vision of Shadows was published...and the eye thing could be a coincidence... I dunno, I just like my theory.

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

Maybe or it's just a really weird coincidence. As I mentioned before, I haven't read any of the new arc (or the new super edition) so there's no way I could have known about the whole missing-eye thing. Ehh...

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

boop

• Posted at:

A curious case, a reckless infection

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

It's a statewide inspection

Hello

• Posted at:

''''Crafty''''

Oct/18/2015

94% of people misspell vicious and lovable in this quote, but please copy and paste to your signature if you're one of the 6% who bother to spell the words right.

hullo Crafty

Chapter Seventy-two

Frostwhisker shivered. Snow was falling thickly, and she could hardly feel her paws. Her teeth chattered, and even Sunstep pressed close beside her did not help the freezing cold. Fawntail was crouched low over Icekit and Rabbitkit, shielding them from the blizzard. Most cats were sheltering in the dens, but a select few were out in the deep, clumping snow, bowed over Deerkit and sitting vigil. The clouds and falling snowflakes were so thick that the cats could hardly tell whether it was night or day, but Frostwhisker knew it was nighttime. It had been almost sunhigh when the clouds finally hit them and it had begun to snow, and they had been sitting around camp for hours, until they had begun the vigil a few minutes ago.

"Can- can w-we go back in the nursery?" squeaked Rabbitkit, who didn't know why he was being forced to sit out in the snow. The two kits' eyes weren't even open yet. They're going to freeze if she doesn't let them go, Frostwhisker realized. Besides, she was cold too. The dens would be snow-free and maybe a little warmer. 

"No," Fawntail meowed, her voice shaking. She was cold too, but Frostwhisker knew she would never leave Deerkit.

"Let me take them. They don't understand, Fawntail. They'll die too if you keep them out here." She stood up, locking eyes with the grieving queen.

"Take them," the former deputy said, and Frostwhisker gathered Icekit and Rabbitkit close to her, before she noticed Halfstar leaving the body of the kit. He bunched up his hind legs under him and leaped, scrabbling to get a grip on the slippery, snow-coated Sharpstone. He called the Clan to a meeting.

"I know we are in the middle of a vigil," he called, and cats began to look out of the dens, "but I need to appoint a stand-in deputy while Fawntail cares for her kits. I hope StarClan approves of my choice, for no cat could tell on this snowy night. The stand-in deputy of RainClan will be Nightbreeze."

"Nightbreeze!" the Clan called weakly, but their cries were scattered in the howling wind. Frostwhisker joined in.

"Thank you, Halfstar," the black she-cat called. The leader turned to step down, but instead his paw slipped on an icy bit of rock, and stumbling, he lost his balance and fell all the way to the bottom. His head slammed hard against the base of the Sharpstone, and he lay still. Twistfire dashed from the medicine den and grabbed his scruff, dragging his limp body back into the safety of the medicine den.

"It's all right! Continue your vigil!" the young medicine cat called to the Clan. Frostwhisker, shocked, hustled the kits into the nursery, bundling them into a nest and curling tightly around them. She watched them until she grew drowsy and fell asleep herself.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

#Mewp

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

#OhNose

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~

Christian

jan. 2016—march 2019

star count: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

who has the time to hesitate?

well that was way too short

runningoutofideasmaybealittle

WELP.

still gotta get to the major conflict. had an idea relating to Lightpaw by listing to Scars to Your Beautiful too many times. dunno if it'll actually happen or not though, since she's not part of RainClan anymore

well, the Fawntail-having-kits problem is solved. Flowershine's and Rain's kits on the other hand, not so much. Ew. I've actually forgotten how old Lightpaw, Specklepaw and Spottedpaw are. I think it's around 7 or 8 moons... maybe? Or maybe 9?

yeah they need to be warriors, I need that one conflict with Lightpaw, there's the Amberclaw situation...

UGHHHH I still need to solve so many problems

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

beluga

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Oh dear moons, poor Fawntail...do you know, I actually didn't like her at first?

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

#UhOh

#ThatIsNotGood

#KeepTheHashtagsAlive

• Posted at:

~~Starlet~~

Queen of Rude Awakenings and Awkward Silences 

Huffleclaw

Daughter of Athena

RiverClan

Mormon

#PracticeMakesProgress

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#MotivationTeam 

#Wafflandian 

Join my forumfic @ /277045!

#EventideDidn'tYouUsedToBeMoonsilver

#WhenISawYourSignatureEarlierThanksToTheNicknameIBarelyRecognisedIt

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

@Moonsilver: Fawntail is actually one of my older OCs. I got her as Fawnstar hehh no foreshadowing there... but made her Fawntail for this fanfic and some RPs.

also hey if you're okay with same-gender shipping go look at my infinitely better written Dropdistance x Eveningflame fanfic at /259403

shameless advertising

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 22 , , 24