Chapter Nine

Frostwhisker gulped. She didn't even know if she should be doing this. After all, wasn't she really just a loner? She looked around at the cats- Rain's paw was up, mid-strike. Raven's ears were tilted in a questioning way. Fawntail looked the same way Raven did. And Flowershine looked like she was about to have another spasm. Wait... why? Then her eyes traveled to Shimmerstar, her golden pelt matted with blood, lying motionless on the grass, hazel eyes closed. 

"Shimmerstar!" Fawntail cried, following Frostwhisker's eyes with her own. 

"Who... killed her?" Flowershine asked shakily.

"Um," Rain gulped. "I think it was Moon." Then Frostwhisker wrenched her eyes off her leader's body, to look at a white she-cat with black stripes and black paws and ear tips. Her eyes were silver. She looked older and more experienced than Raven, even. Blood stained her paws. She looked slightly distraught. 

Flowershine advanced on Moon, growling. To her credit, the she-cat stood her ground.

"Please stop," she meowed. "I don't want to have to hurt you."

"You killed my... leader," Flowershine growled. Her body started shaking, and she gave a yowl of pain and surprise before collapsing to the ground, twitching. Her head jerked back and forth, her tail beat the ground, and her claws sheathed and unsheathed while her paws flailed in spasms.

"Flowershine!" Frostwhisker exclaimed, rushing to her sister's side. Please, Flowershine, I know you're weak now, but please live. I can't lose you. She looked up... straight into Moon's glimmering eyes. She flashed back to kithood.

Frostwhisker was a tiny kit. She looked up into her mother's face. "Mama?" she asked.

"Yes, Frost?" Moon meowed gently.

"What's that outside?" White circles were drifting to the ground, filling the air so Frost saw nothing else. 

"That's snow," her mother said. "It's dangerous. Don't go out there, whatever you do. I'll lose you." Frost glanced over at her sleeping siblings, Rain and Red Clay. The big tom was sprawled across the silver she-kit, snoring loudly. Frost stifled a laugh.

"But it looks so fun!" Frost whined. Her whiskers tingled with excitement at the thought of going out there.

"No buts," Moon said sternly. "Now go to sleep. I'm going to get something from the food alcove." She turned around and padded to the back of the hollow. Frost took her chance, scampering into the snowbanks.

She sank almost instantly up to her belly. Thrashing, she got free, forging a path forward. She caught snowflakes in her paws.

She started to shiver. Shudders ran up her spine because it was so cold. Frost wanted to go home now. She turned around... and couldn't see the hollow. She couldn't see anything. She was lost in the blizzard! Whimpering, the little kit trudged a little farther, seeing a vague outline of a cat before passing out.

Frostwhisker let out a little yelp. Fawntail was standing over Frostwhisker while Flowershine held Moon back, snarling.

"Flowershine, stop! She's my mother!"

"What!?" Flowershine exclaimed, incredulous. "She killed our leader!"

"It was an accident! Look!" She got up and ran to Shimmerstar's body. "No killing wounds. She died from blood loss. She was too old to fight this battle," Frostwhisker mewed grimly. Moon's eyes shone with love. 

"My kit..." the black-and-white she-cat meowed.

"Mom... I'm so sorry I disobeyed you."

"I was on a journey around the other Clans when Raven, Rain, and Red Clay took you in," Moon said.

"Wait- these cats took you in too?" Fawntail mewed. "I thought it was only Red Clay."

"I had to keep them safe. I'm sorry I lied," Frostwhisker meowed. "May they stay on the territory?"

"That's for Halfclaw- no, Halfstar- to decide," Fawntail said. "You can stay for now," she told the loners. "We'll take Shimmerstar home." Fawntail slipped Shimmerstar's front end onto her shoulders, while Frostwhisker took her hindquarters and Flowershine held her tail so it didn't drag on the ground. "We'll send you a messenger tomorrow deciding your fate," Fawntail meowed.

I'm sorry it took so long to get to! I can't write chapters on mobile, and I kept forgetting when I was on the computer! Here it is, finally!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Daily Song Quote"i've done all i can think of, chased down all my demons" -pink

O.O RED CLAY IS HER BROTHER???!!!! That is so weird! I couldn't sleep last night, so I was thinking, and I thought about this fanfic, and I was like, "Hey, what if Red Clay is Frostwhisker's brother?" 

BUT NOW FROSTCLAY CANNOT HAPPEN 

NOOOOOOOO

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~

Christian

i can finally say i believe.

jan. 2016—march 2019

star count: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

who has the time to hesitate?

Fabulous:D

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Awesome story.... please keep writing... 

• Posted at:

Call me Magic

the Icewing Nightwing HYBRID

# proud hybrid!!

# Forget the past

My ships:

Glorbringer

Starspeaker

Cleril

Winterwatcher

Ripnami

Darksight

You guys are so awesome! I'm on mobile right now, so I'll write a chapter when I can get on the compooper- probably early next week. Yeah, plot twist. Now who will you ship with Frostwhisker? >:D I have an idea for her father as well... but we'll see about that. 

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Why didn't my bold and italics go through!?

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Beluga, sorry about not writing chapters more, but I need to be on the compooper because when I switch to a different tab, I lose everything because the page reloads. Curse you, iPad.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Ha ha ha COMPOOPER

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~

Christian

jan. 2016—march 2019

I think most of the posts here are belugas from me.

Beluga

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Yay, new chapter!

Chapter Ten

Frostwhisker padded into camp with the rest of the mangled patrol, head hanging, feeling Shimmerstar's limp weight on her shoulders more than ever. How did this go so wrong? she thought miserably. I found my mother... but she killed my leader.

"Shimmerstar!" Hollybranch was the first to notice, her two kits, Dawnkit and Cherrykit, both she-kits, scampered over her paws and tail. She was the only queen in the nursery. "What happened?"
  More cats noticed. Ivyleaf padded out of her den. Moonwhisker poked her head out of the elders' den, about to complain about the commotion, but stopped mid-sentence, seeing the blood-matted golden pelt.

"Shimmerstar," Halfclaw whispered, eyes wide with shock. They set their leader down in the middle of camp. The kits stopped playing. The deputy buried his muzzle in his former leader's pelt, then stood, still glancing at the body. "She hunts with StarClan now. May they welcome her into their ranks." Frostwhisker knew that Halfclaw had been a close friend of their fearless leader, and her apprentice at one point. 

"We will sit vigil, then tomorrow night, Halfclaw and I will make the journey to the Starpool, where he will receive his nine lives," Ivyleaf mewed quietly. No one knew it was her last life. Maybe not even Halfclaw and Ivyleaf. Bitter shock at her leader's death coursed through Frostwhisker. She felt a cat beside her. She knew without looking that it was Red Clay.

"Brother," she mewed.

"You met Moon," he whispered. The tingle in her pelt had more of a comforting, familiar feel than before, now she knew he was her brother. I... I loved him. More than as a sibling. She couldn't comprehend her mind. What had she been thinking? How did she not recognize him as her brother? 

"Red Clay... you should go."

"Frostwhisker, I don't want to lose you again. I want to stay here, where I can keep an eye on my troublesome little sister." He winked, and she felt like laughing, but she didn't- after all, this was a death scene. Which sent her back to reality. 

"We'll deal with this later. Let's get some fresh-kill- I have a cat to talk to," she told him as the cats dispersed from Shimmerstar's body, leaving Halfclaw and Hollybranch licking her pelt solemnly. The kits sat way back, their eyes huge. Red Clay nodded, padding off to the fresh-kill pile- well stocked, she might add.

A dark gold tom with black stripes sat near his mother's body, eyes glimmering with grief. He looked as if he'd lost everything- and he had. He had lost his father, the love of his life, and one of his good friends. Only his sister was left. Frostwhisker probably didn't even know he existed. She seemed so smitten with that black-and-brown tom, he knew any attempts at getting her would be futile. Tears streamed down his snout, and his heart strained painfully. 

"Sunstep," a gentle voice whispered in his ear.

"Frostwhisker?" he asked, looking over at the pretty she-cat. 

"I'm sorry," she meowed. "For... everything. I know you loved me. I thought you loved Flowershine. I always saw you talking to her... but they said you were trying to ask her to tell me things. I know she's easier to talk to than I am. It's always been that way. She's the nicer one." The words just rushed out.

"I..." His shyness kicked in, but he pushed it down. She was finally talking to him. "Don't you love that rogue? Red Clay? I don't deserve you."

"Yes, you do. Sunstep, you've lost so much. It's time you gained something. I want to be your friend, and I want to love you. And... Red Clay's my brother."

"Frostwhisker... I will always love you. Even if you are a rogue. Even if the others think your former sister is better. I'll love you for who you are," he purred.

"Get some fresh-kill," she purred back, lightening the mood. "You'll starve to death, and then what would I do?" she teased.

"Okay, okay," he laughed, padding away. I'm so glad I resolved that. And I think I really could grow to love him. He's a nice cat. And as she walked away, a low purr sounded in her throat, and she knew that she already had a bud of love for Sunstep, waiting to blossom.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

SHIPPP 

SUNFROST 

OR 

WHISKERSTEP 

SHIPPPPP

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Your plot is kinda like finding Dory.  She disobeys her parents then gets lost.  A while later she remembers them. Then she goes looking for them

• Posted at:

~Jade~ 

"Reading books is a way to escape life... and homework." -Me

"Someone who has never made a mistake, has never tried anything new." -Einstein

You have found a special nothing in my siggy.  

@Jade, true. However, her mother found her. 

Did this die again? I'll write another chapter sometime this week...

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

*squeals*

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

the risk i took was calculated,

but man,

am i bad at math

WoF Naming List: /347880

poke

• Posted at:

(Beebee)

"I'm going to nudge wing and poke tails and HUG EVERYONE!"-Peril

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I want to SEE IT!"

"It was NINETY-SIXTY-FIVE-NINETY PERSON ME!"-Cliff

"Uuuuurrrr"

"I diiiiiddd i waited and waited and then pounceied and it got awaay"-Clearpool

Yay, it isn't totally dead! I'm sorry I can't write on weekends and stuff... I wish I could.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Cheers! 

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~

Christian

jan. 2016—march 2019

poke

• Posted at:

~Jade~ 

pls don't die

• Posted at:

~Jade~ 

Aww.. YES GUESSED IT!

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

and we're powered by every tear that's dried

poke

• Posted at:

~Jade~ 

poke

• Posted at:

~Jade~ 

Frostwhisker's Destiny is back in business!!!!!

Chapter Eleven

Flowershine's head was whirling. Everything had gone wrong in just a week. Her 'sister' found out all her secrets, and their worlds fell apart. Now RainClan was involved with rogues and their leader had just lost her last life- and to a rogue, to Frostwhisker's mother! Flowershine was sickened with grief. 

"Hey," a voice whispered, and a tail laid across her shoulders. It was Redfall. "It wasn't your fault. Everything just came out at once."

"I know, but... she still seems like my sister, and I don't want her to hate me..." Flowershine mewed miserably. She looked up, and the sun was lowering in the sky.

"Come for a walk with me, after Halfclaw and Ivyleaf leave for the Starpool," he persuaded.

"Okay." Flowershine smiled, her eyes glimmering with sadness.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Highstone for a Clan meeting!" Halfclaw yowled, leaping up onto the Highrock with ease. Glancing up at the sky, he mewed, "I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve my choice. The new deputy of RainClan will be Fawntail."

Cheers erupted in the crowd below the Highstone- Fawntail had evidently been a popular choice. She would serve her Clan well, Flowershine knew. 

"Well then, we must be off to the Starpool," Ivyleaf meowed as Halfclaw leaped down from the Highstone gracefully. The cats moved, and they padded out of camp. Hollybranch began to groom Shimmerstar's pelt again, her kits joining in this time, not making it a game at all.

About fifteen minutes after Halfclaw and Ivyleaf left, Redfall pulled Flowershine away from watching her ex-sister and they padded out onto the moor.

"Stop feeling guilty. It wasn't your fault," he told her.

"Yes, it was! If I hadn't taken all the attention away from Frostwhisker when we were kits and they liked her even though she was a rogue, Hawkflight would have loved her more, and Frostwhisker wouldn't have run away and met those rogues, Shimmerstar and Raincloud wouldn't have died, and we'd still be sisters..."

"That's how life happens," he mewed quietly. "Stop thinking about the past, and live in the present. Think about the future."

"Okay, I will." They sat together on the top of a hill, overlooking the river and the lake. 

"Flowershine... have you ever thought about having a mate or kits?" Redfall asked.

"What!? I mean... I've thought a little about it, I guess. I never really wondered about what would happen after I was a warrior."

"Well... think about it a bit more, okay? You're a warrior now. You can do whatever you like."

"Stop sounding so ominous and prophetic!" she teased, swiping across his nose with a paw.

"You wanna go there?" he laughed, and tackled her. They play-wrestled on top of the hill, and finally broke apart, laughing. He's a good tom, Flowershine thought. Maybe I will think a little more about a mate and kits. 

Even through her happiness, Flowershine felt some cat staring at her... she turned around and there was no one. She shrugged it off and twined her tail with Redfall's.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Ooohhhhhh

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

the risk i took was calculated,

but man,

am i bad at math

WoF Naming List: /347880

beluga

something's gunna happen sssoooonnnn

also I might add Raven or Rain's PoV.

What do you think, should I add Raven, Rain, or neither? (can't do both, too many PoVs to manage, sorry)

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-

but wait. Who's staring at her?!

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~

Christian

jan. 2016—march 2019

@RubyLavender, you will find out... >:D

I should list the current warriors of RainClan, I suppose.

Leader: Halfclaw/star

Deputy: Fawntail

Med cat: Ivyleaf

Apprentice, Twistpaw

Warriors: Eaglefeather (M), Redfall (M), Frostwhisker (F), Flowershine (F), Amberclaw (M), Nightbreeze (F), Rainclaw (M), Stoneridge (M)

Apprentices: Lightningpaw (M) (mentor: Nightbreeze), Whitepaw (F) (mentor: Amberclaw)

Queens: Hollybranch (mate: Rainclaw)

Kits: Dawnkit (F), Cherrykit (F) 

Elders: Moonwhisker (F), Patchbelly (M), Longwhisker (M)

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

bleep

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Ooh! Are those all your OCs?

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

@Moonsilver, no. I have more than that XD

forgot to add Sunstep and Hawkflight to the warrior list

what an idiot I am

Leader: Halfclaw/star

Deputy: Fawntail

Med cat: Ivyleaf

Apprentice, Twistpaw

Warriors: Eaglefeather (M), Redfall (M), Frostwhisker (F), Flowershine (F), Amberclaw (M), Nightbreeze (F), Rainclaw (M), Stoneridge (M), Sunstep (M), Hawkflight (F)

Apprentices: Lightningpaw (M) (mentor: Nightbreeze), Whitepaw (F) (mentor: Amberclaw)

Queens: Hollybranch

Kits: Dawnkit (F), Cherrykit (F) 

Elders: Moonwhisker (F), Patchbelly (M), Longwhisker (M)

Chapter Twelve (I think)

Flowershine and Redfall padded back to camp. Flowershine still couldn't shake the feeling of a cat watching them, but she still hadn't seen a thing out of the ordinary when she looked around. When they got back to camp, Fawntail was setting up a border patrol for later.

"Nightbreeze, Stoneridge, Lightningpaw, and Eaglefeather. You go border patrolling," she mewed. "Who wants to take out a hunting patrol? Amberclaw? How about you take Whitepaw hunting?" 

"Sure thing, Fawntail!" he replied enthusiastically, beckoning his apprentice out through the heather tunnel.

Amberclaw has some grass in his pelt. I guess he tripped and fell, and got grass in it and didn't notice. Oh, well.

Flowershine padded over to Frostwhisker, hoping to make up with her one-time sister. She was sitting near Shimmerstar's body, looking grim.  

"Frosty?" Flowershine whispered quietly, using the kithood nickname she'd once teased Frostwhisker with.

"Yes?" her one-time sister sighed.

"I just wanted to say-" Flowershine began.

"You're sorry?" Frostwhisker interrupted, turning to look at her with cold blue eyes. "Flowershine, this wasn't entirely your fault. It was Hawkflight, too. And it was my own fault. Don't blame yourself for everything. I forgive you, but will you try to be friends with the rogues? Well... if they aren't chased off the territory?"

"Thank you," Flowershine replied, relieved. "I'll try, but they are rogues..."

"Never mind that. Are we sisters again?"

"I guess so, but I guess we'll be more friends than sisters now," she said.

"I saw you taking a walk with Redfall. How is he?" Frostwhisker mewed playfully.

"Nice..."

"Oh, really? Tell me more. More than a friend, maybe?" she laughed.

Flowershine's pelt burned with embarrassment. Had they been that obvious? "Umm... he asked me to think more about a mate and kits."

"Oh, I think he likes you. As more than a friend, I mean." Frostwhisker nodded and smiled cheekily.

"You really think so?" Flowershine asked.

"Oh, yes. He might ask you to be his mate soon, even."

"I think I love him, Frostwhisker."

"Of course you do! He's been crushing on you since FOREVER! Haven't you noticed?" she exclaimed.

"Uh, no... I thought he was a friend..." Flowershine ducked her head, embarrassed.

"Well, you should think about a mate and kits more," Frostwhisker declared.

"So should you!" she retorted, eager to change the subject.

"What do you mean?" She gave a face of I-don't-have-the-slightest-idea-what-you're-saying.

"You know what I mean! Sunstep!" Flowershine cried.

"Oh, him? Sure, he's cool. I like him. I might even like him more than you."

"You cheeky little-" Flowershine meowed.

"I know he loves me. I might love him back, once I get used to a cat actually paying attention to me like a mate would," she laughed.

"Oh, Frostwhisker, you are a silly," she joked.

"Go eat. You must be starving. It's almost sundown, and you haven't eaten since morning."

"Okay, I will." She nodded, just as the dusk patrol headed out. She remembered the feeling of being watched, and realized she hadn't felt it since they got back to camp. Maybe I was just feeling things, she decided.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

AMBERCLAW.

BUT WHY

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~ 

Christian

est. jan 2016

Who are we to wonder where we're going?  

Who am I to tell me who I am?

Let's take it back, and take in every moment

Who am I, to tell me who I am?

*winks* You don't know it's Amberclaw. After all, most cats have grass in their pelt at one point or another.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

I was writing a chapter

then I closed the tab

roar

new chapter tomorrow

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

new chapter

is anyone reading this?

List of rogues: Raven (F), Rain (F), Red Clay (M), Moon (F), more to be revealed... DUN DUN DUNNN

List of the deceased: Raincloud (F), Shimmerstar (F)

Chapter Thirteen

Every cat has grass in their pelt today. I mean, Red Clay, Amberclaw, Flowershine, Redfall, Eaglefeather... I hope Eaglefeather's okay. I mean, his mate died...

The setting sun sent blazing tendrils of red fire through the now-pink sky as Frostwhisker contemplated the grass. It's probably nothing, she decided. I mean, they're all messy cats, even Redfall. Eaglefeather used to be really neat and well-kept, and then Raincloud... Frostwhisker forced herself not to think of her dead friend. She would visit the river in a few days, she decided, to investigate. 

Amberclaw and Whitepaw trotted into camp happily, with three rabbits and two fish.

"Whitepaw caught her first fish!" Amberclaw announced happily, and the apprentice beamed with pride- that is, as well as she could past the slimy fish in her jaws. 

"Well done!" Fawntail congratulated the young cat. "Why don't you bring it to Moonwhisker? I know she loves fish!" And she hasn't eaten in two days. She was Shimmerstar's sister. There's so much death now... I hope there won't be any more casualties. Especially the rogues... they're like my friends now, even though three of them were my family...

Frostwhisker shook off her grim thoughts and padded into the warriors' den, night fell, and the dusk patrol returned. 

"Nothing out of the ordinary, Fawntail. This rabbit ran right into my paws on the way back to camp," Nightbreeze reported.

Fawntail dipped her head. "Good. Take a rest, all of you," she meowed as Nightbreeze dropped her rabbit on the fresh-kill pile. 

Frostwhisker curled up in her comfortable feather-and-moss nest and wrapped her tail over her nose as Sunstep curled in the nest next to her and she drifted off to sleep.

"She can't stay with us!" a brown she-cat with amber eyes exclaimed.

"She's a kit!" the gray tabby with white paws and muzzle cried. She smelled of herbs, and Frost liked her. "We have to help her, even if she is a rogue!"

"Can't we give her back to her family? We don't have to raise her as one of RainClan!"

"Hawkflight, we searched all day today with the information that Frost gave us. We only found a scent where her family lived, and the scent trail was obscured by snow!" the tabby meowed.

"She doesn't belong here, Ivyleaf! Nothing you say or do will ever make her a real warrior of RainClan," Hawkflight snapped stubbornly.

"Warriors are made in spirit, not blood!" Ivyleaf cried. "When she's an apprentice, I know she'll work so hard to be the best she can be! Besides... she could be your second kit! I'll make you proud of her, I promise."

"Are you saying I might want a replacement for Flowerkit because of her.... ailment?! No rogue, no matter how healthy she is, will never be better than my purely Clanborn kit!" the brown she-cat growled.

"Hawkflight, I always knew you were strict, but this... I didn't know you were capable of being this cruel to a kit just because of her blood." Ivyleaf shook her head sadly and padded away. 

"Mama, I'm hungry!" Flowerkit mewled, awakening suddenly. 

"Of course, honey," Hawkflight meowed, lying down for her kit to feed. Frost made a move to eat, too, but Hawkflight blocked her with her tail, leaning in close so only Frost could hear. "You might be Frostkit now, but nothing you do will ever make you my kit."

Frostwhisker sat bolt upright, her fur on end. Another memory had come back to her from her kithood! Only this time... it wasn't a good one. 

"Are you okay, Frostwhisker?" Nightbreeze asked. 

Frostwhisker nodded. "Just a nightmare," she lied. Nightbreeze nodded sympathetically. "Is it dawn already?"

"Sure is. Rise and shine!" Redfall laughed. Eaglefeather growled, but got to his paws and stretched. 

Soon, most every cat was milling about the camp- well, except for the kits. Hawkflight had stayed in the nursery with them while their mother sat vigil with Moonwhisker. 

"Frostwhisker," a worried voice mewed next to her. She jumped, and noticed it was only Red Clay, then relaxed. "Do you think Halfstar will chase us off the territory? Including me?" he asked.

She shook her head. "I wish I could tell you, brother, but I honestly don't know..."

"Well, that's reassuring," he joked, and padded off to grab a mouse from the fresh-kill pile, sharing it with Nightbreeze.

"Are you okay?" Sunstep mewed, suddenly by her side. 

"Fine," she meowed.

"Was it really a nightmare?" he asked, glowing hazel eyes looking into hers.

"No. It was a dream of my kithood..." Frostwhisker replied, looking down.

"I won't ask any more. You must be starving, though. Want to share?" he asked, holding up a rabbit.

"Sure." She looked up, a smile on her muzzle again.

"I know what you like," Sunstep joked kindly.

Soon, Halfstar and Ivyleaf padded into camp, Halfstar looking proud and rejuvenated, Ivyleaf looking happy and tired. 

"StarClan has given me my nine lives and leader's name!" he announced. The cats cheered. 

"What did I miss?!" Dawnkit squealed, tumbling out of the nursery with Cherrykit.

"Nothing," their tired-looking mother meowed. 

I wish I was a kit again. Life was so easy... well, as easy as I'd ever known, anyway.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

bledeep

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

I'm so alone

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Rest in pieces fanfic.

You had a good life.

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Noooo! Raise your hand if you need more!

*raises hand*

Raise your hand if you think the grass thing is weird!

*raises hand*

I WON'T LET YOU DIE!

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

YES! It isn't totally dead yet! I'm not forever alone! 

Yaaaayyyyy

• Posted at:

[Nightmare]

I'm fine. Are you?

Yep! I would have posted but I lost it.....

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

1 , , 3 , ... 22 , 23 , 24