Whiteout could see the future and read minds. Why I think this?

When Foeslayer leaves for the Kingdom of Sand and Darkstalker and Clearsight return to Darkstalker's home, she appears to be screeching as if she had been witnessing Foeslayer die right then and there -- and there's no proof that she was in the room when Foeslayer left, as well as no proof of Arctic telling Whiteout that Forslayer left. Why she began to act the way she did? She was witnessing the future and seeing her mother being captured by IceWings. Or maybe she could see the present, but in another dragons eyes? We may never know.

As for mind reading, she may have emotion reading instead of mind reading, but let's focus on mind reading; she claims that Clearsight is "azure" on the inside. This may just be an observation, but azure might be a code for something...azure. Let's take that word apart. Azure. Azur. Azu. Az. A. A. A. Ambitious? Ashamed? Accessible? Active? Adaptable? Admirable? Adventurous? Agreeable? Alert? Amiable? Anticipative? Articulate? Aspiring? Athletic? Attractive?

Wait. Alert. Azure. Alert. Say them out loud -- somewhat similar-sounding, aye? She was fairly young when the conversation popped up; maybe three or four, which is about thirteen-fourteen in dragon years, with what I'd collected. And Clearsight is very alert. We have no idea how much Clearsight and Whiteout had interacted before then -- maybe she'd read Clearsight's mind?

And when Whiteout and Clearsight first met. Ah, how this contributes to my theory...

Whiteout had never seen Clearsight before, maybe just a glance or two, but not enough to keep a thick memory of her. Darkstalker had drawn a picture of her, but Darkstalker was a terrible artist. There's no way in all the galaxies that she could have recognized her from that horse-faced drawing (no offense, Darkstalker!). Maybe she saw the future, or read her mind, or Darkstalker's mind, or maybe all three?

Could Whiteout have had these powers the whole time, but her IceWing genes had blocked the silver scales in the corner of her eyes to show?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am ICE and also PTARMIGAN IS MY OTHER SIDE

OWNER OF THE FORUM LIMO

QUEEN OF THE OCS AND LIMOUSINES

WIFE OF CHAT NOIR

WHY, YES, I DID USE COLOR FADE THANKS FOR NOTICING

Blancbeetle + Kitbeetle = OTP 4 LIFE

Oooh, I like this!

Also, it was a horse-butt.

• Posted at:

Dare The Yawny {Beowulf}

(⌐■_■) Pokemon!

Friend Code: 0576-3724-2468 

"You don't die for your friends... you live for them!" -Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)

Aye, sir!

#Winterwatcher

#Jerza

#BewareTheYawn

Yawn, Scroll down.

I think she has dyslexia or something, because Darkstalker says, "She thought in colors and waves instead of words."

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~

Christian

i can finally say i believe.

jan. 2016—march 2019

star count: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

who has the time to hesitate?

Yes I thought that too! I knew Whiteout had some sort of prophecy power!

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

the risk i took was calculated,

but man,

am i bad at math

WoF Naming List: /347880

Yeah I thought the same thing as Ruby Lavender, I thought she might be dyskexic or something like that but I also believed that she might have powers, I thought she was amazing and she was tied for my favorite charactor! :)

• Posted at:

-INDIGO RAVEN-

Forum Sister

Slytherin

LGBTQ+

#Blizzbite

#Trindigo!

#Winterwatcher

See the line where the sky meets the sea, it calls me

#RememberTheLost-they're not forgotten

Be yourself there's no one better

#AcceptEveryone

We're Better Together!

It's not dyslexia. Whiteout probably has synesthesia. (not sure if I spelled that right)

• Posted at:

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

^ These two have been and will be up here till the day we're gone.

LUPA 2647

February or July 2015 – March 2019

the forum nostalgia pile

remember the lost. that's what matters.

ClerilisaFRUIT

Toasteril

balegu

Whoa. I've never thought of that before! That's a cool theory!

• Posted at:

you got no jams

I don't think it is, because it said in the first chapter about Darkstalker that Whiteout wasn't born during a full moon(or moons, I guess) so she couldn't have had mind reading/prophecy.

• Posted at:

catspirit/

alaska

---

akira-avery-stargazer-rainbow-skywalker

---

"that's rough, buddy."

---

"you're my--"

---

"HEY EVERYBODY, KEITH'S BACK!"

---

imtrash

---

welcomtpridmonth.

Actually, this is a really cool theory, and I have one too. In my opinion, Whiteout may have autism, or a similar condition. This stems from how she thinks in colors and shapes, and not words. I read about a woman with autism who could only think in pictures, and because of it wasn't able to learn or even speak the way that others could, and I found her condition similar to Whiteout's. Now, things start to become a little strange when we see that Whiteout CAN talk, despite the... eccentricity of her way of speech. She even speaks in colors! Is it possible that, because of how close to the full moons she hatched, she was given a mild power like the ones you spoke of, or simply the ability to speak despite her mentality? Personally, I think a lot of really cool ideas could come from Whiteout, and I suppose we won't know until we go STRAIGHT TO THE SOURCE and ask Tui. :P

• Posted at:

~Storm~

Queen of Bookworms, Band Geeks, and Sarcastic Remarks

Proud Forum Firefighter

#savetheforums

#allloveisequal

#maytheforcebewithyou

#ladynoiradrienettemarichatladrien

#wearethecrystalgems

#nerdschangetheworld

#teambirdmerch

#ravenclaw

WHAT IS THIS ABOUT DARKSTALKER DON'T TRUST HIM IF YOU KNOW HIM DON'T TRUST HIM

• Posted at:

I AM WINTER

Queen Glacier's nephew! :P I'm Qibli.

HI HI HI HI I'M KINKAJOU THIS IS SO AMAZING

I'm Turtle and I am totally not an animus dragon.

I'm Moon.

Well, hello. My name is Umber, and I won't always be aroundl, but hi.

WE ARE THE JADE WINGLET

Wait. Why is the Jade Winglet here?

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~

Christian

i can finally say i believe.

jan. 2016—march 2019

star count: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

who has the time to hesitate?

It would make sense. There's plenty of evidence. I guess Darkstalker never noticed because her mind was so strange anyway.

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019

@Storm

You have basically the exact same stance as me. Maybe like what Darkstalker said about Fatespeaker is similar to Whiteout's case, she may have slight powers because she should have been born on the brightest night (with him), but she wasn't. 

• Posted at:

She/her

Call me whatever you please~

Oxford commas FTW!

When's the next book come out?

I despise Deathy

Take care of yourself!

Bored

I like Comic Sans. Sue me.

Not a fan of shipping or romance in general.

A very confused qoiromantic

Crying abt KH

Again, it's probably not autism, either. Autism doesn't cause symptoms like that. Whiteout probably has synesthesia, in which senses are muddled and switched around, so, for example, someone would taste a color instead of a taste. So maybe Whiteout feels/detects emotions as colors.

• Posted at:

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

^ These two have been and will be up here till the day we're gone.

LUPA 2647

February or July 2015 – March 2019

the forum nostalgia pile

remember the lost. that's what matters.

ClerilisaFRUIT

Toasteril

balegu

Let me get the book (they didn't sell ANY WoF books where I was. It was a nightmare). Then we can talk, Ice.

• Posted at:

Nightfalcon/Ashstorm/Theorycrafter/Echoblaze/Doormat

Alclone troopersChewieR2BB-8HachikoCliffWRBYRavenBeastBoyKidFlashSherVaghYukiWhisperNagualOCs

#StandWithSeaWorld

Christian

Shipsinker (red)

#SavetheSouthernResidents

In moon rising, moon described icewing minds as bright. Maybe Whiteout read Clearsight's mind and it was an azure color. Whiteout can't read minds though because of the moons so maybe since her egg was still under the moons maybe the moons gave her the power to read some dragons minds

• Posted at:

Everest oWintyr

|||||

Stoptheflames 

I'm dark and not ashamed

daughter of Poseidon  

ProuForum Firefighter

EverAnimaDeserveLove

myself in one word(for now):Fluid

My oldest brother has dyslexia but he doesn't see colors instead of words, the words just get blurry and can't see them that well. So Whiteout doesnt have dyslexia

• Posted at:

I think by Dyslexia you mean Autism correct? Dyslexia is an inability/struggle to read words. Autistic People show all behavior of whiteout. YOURE ON TO SOMETHING!

• Posted at:

Fros

Skywing + Icewing

“All right, I'll wait another two thousand years to make jokes about my evilness.” -Darkstalker

I think by Dyslexia you mean Autism correct? Dyslexia is an inability/struggle to read words. Autistic People show all behavior of whiteout. YOURE ON TO SOMETHING!

• Posted at:

Fros

Skywing + Icewing

“All right, I'll wait another two thousand years to make jokes about my evilness.” -Darkstalker

I totally agree with you! That is a great theory. I think that maybe, Whiteout can read mind and tell visions of the future.

• Posted at: