Good RP?

You are either a rogue or loner. You all have to figure out how to survive in a land of territories with an ocean around the land called the Great Beyond. You can start a clan if you wish.

Form:

Name:

Clan: (if you want to start a clan, put your clan and list your rank here also. There can be multiple clans that live in the territories)

Appearance:

Personality:

Crush/Mate/Kits:

Skills:

Other:

My form!

Name: Light

Clan: Hasn't started one.. Yet.

Appearance: White British shorthair with golden eyes and brown patches on her flank.

Personality: Light is loyal and a great leader. She is willing to lead her friends through the darkness and always tries to help.

Skills: Good hunting, very fast.

Crush/Mate/Kits: N/A, open for shipping!

Other: N/A

Rules:

If you start a clan, all the cats should probably have similar skills depending on the part of their territory in the territories they live in.

Must be realistic appearances. 

Up to two skills.

No being OP.

No Mary-Sues or Gary-stus.

Shipping/Crushing allowed!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

Name: Whisper

Clan: N/A

Appearance: Black. All black...

Personality: A serious, secretive cat. When he makes friends with other Loners,
he's fun to be around, but he usually ends up losing the fellow Loners in battle/he can't find them. ANYWHERE.

Crush/Mate/Kits: N/A (Open for shipping :3)

Skills: Is good on the battlefield and climbing.

• Posted at:

{SCRIBBLE} Meme Queen

Scienc- Slightly Rational

CoRRupT Particle

Josh Dun, Tyler Joseph, MCR, Fallout Boy, Panic! At The Disco

PROUD NERD

Artistic

SHREK

Name: Slash

Clan: (if you want to start a clan, put your clan and list your rank here also. There can be multiple clans that live in the territories) Naw. :P

Appearance: Short black tabby fur. Some streaks of silver. Icy blue eyes. Sharp claws and teeth. Has a necklace of fox teeth.

Personality: Cold and calculating. Doesn't talk a lot. Odd dry sense of humor sometimes. Can seem emotionless during battle. Mysterious sometimes. More of a Rogue than loner. Thinks that he can only depend on himself. However, he still can act like a leader, he would just rather be a rogue.

Crush/Mate/Kits: Not yet, open.

Skills: Very good at fighting, very fast.

• Posted at:

Dare The Yawny {Beowulf}

(⌐■_■) Pokemon!

Friend Code: 0576-3724-2468 

"You don't die for your friends... you live for them!" -Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)

Aye, sir!

#Winterwatcher

#Jerza

#BewareTheYawn

Yawn, Scroll down.

Book mark 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Ok. So after SlAsh gets followers, he makes a clan called DuskClan.

Warriors are very bulky and can run fast. They catch their prey by lying in wait, then chasing them. They also leap to  catch birds.

They live on a field where there Are a few trees. A stream runs through it, providing water. There is also a huge tree with holes on the bottom roots that stick just above the ground. This tree provides an emergency shelter if needed.

If I need to add more, tell me please. Is it fine if Slash brings them to a different place?

• Posted at:

Dare The Yawny {Beowulf}

(⌐■_■) Pokemon!

"You don't die for your friends... you live for them!" -Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)

Aye, sir!

#Winterwatcher

#Jerza

#BewareTheYawn

Yawn, Scroll down.

@Dare: Well, it's a huge island with lots of different types of terrain. Somehow there's always a new terrain for every clan added. The land sits in he middle of a wide ocean.

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

Name: Lynxheart 

Clan: none

Appearence: Light gray with white paws, ears, and tail tip 

Personality: Does not trust many cats, but can be nice, and smart 

Kits: Wisekit and owlkit

Skills: Is a good fighter and swimmer

Other: is a rogue

• Posted at:

~Jinx~

Cobia, Beaver, Lemur, Starling, Summer (glory and deathbringers daugther), Owl, Cheetah, Swallow

Lynxheart Swiftclaw Owlpaw Wisepaw Ivypaw

Kat

Twila Dawn

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich."

Name:Shadow 
Clan: (if you want to start a clan, put your clan and list your rank here also. There can be multiple clans that live in the territories)Loner 
Appearance:A lightish black she cat, amber eyes.
Personality:Brave,truthful,Loyal,Fierce, can be aggressive, kind
Crush/Mate/Kits:Non 
Skills:Can blend into the shadows and climb trees very well.

Other:

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

All accepted! We may now start!

Light's PoV:

I was lost in the forest. It was day out, but I couldn't find my way. I had gone off my usual trail and ended up somewhere lost in the forest. Finally I came out into a meadow with a few trees and a stream running through it. I decided to rest by the stream for a while.

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

Name:Chill

Clan: Will form SandClan; Leader

Appearance: White with cream tabby patches on face, shoulders, and tail. Amber eyes. Small and lean build.

Personality: Cold, doesnt express emotions very much, but still cares for others. Is crafty and intelligent, prefers to not use violence. Cares for those close to him as if they were kin and will protect them at all costs.

Crush/Mate/Kits: None

Skills: Very fast and intelligent

Other: Travels with Blaze and Shade

Name:Blaze

Clan: Will join SandClan; Deputy

Appearance: Darkish ginger tabby with white underbelly and muzzle. Amber eyes. Smallish and slightly bulky build.

Personality: Loyal and passionate. Doesnt think things through very much and instead rushes into things. A 'fight first ask questions later' cat. Very protective of cats he cares for.

Skills: Fast and strong

Other: Travels with Chill and Shade

Name: Shade

Clan: Will join SandClan; Apprentice

Appearance: Black cat with yellow eyes. Small and frail build.

Personality: Immature and silly. Doesnt care for important things and instead likes to mess around anyway he can. Literally smothers his friends with cuddles and licks whenever he can.

Skills: Fast and stealthy

Other: Travels with Chill and Blaze

SandClan's territory is a desert. Sand and brush. They are like WindClan, just with more sand. Their camp is a series of tunnels made under and near a large group of thick, prickly bushes near a small oasis.

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

Sovrano, Discord, Basil, Armonia, Beam

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

Lynxheart: I woke up in the morning in our rock cave by the river, my kits next to me. "Ok, time to wake up. Today is another hunting lesson."

• Posted at:

~Jinx~

Cobia, Beaver, Lemur, Starling, Summer (glory and deathbringers daugther), Owl, Cheetah, Swallow

Lynxheart Swiftclaw Owlpaw Wisepaw Ivypaw

Kat

Twila Dawn

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich."

Accepted!

After resting by the stream, I got up and walked for a while. I passed a few more forests and a crystal clear lake. Suddenly, it turned from grasslands to a desert. It was a little hot, but with my fur I probably didn't feel the heat.

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

Name: Lake

Clan: (if you want to start a clan, put your clan and list your rank here also. There can be multiple clans that live in the territories)...probably not....might join another clan though....

Appearance:grayish-brown fur with blue eyes, short smooth fur

Personality:secretive and cold, only cares for her single kit

Kit: Victory, Mate: Rabbit (deceased)

Skills:good at blending in and hunting

Other:N/A

Name:Victory

Clan: (if you want to start a clan, put your clan and list your rank here also. There can be multiple clans that live in the territories)...probably not....might join another clan with his mother though...

Appearance:black tom with blue eyes, basically looks like his dad, but has mom's eyes. short ruffled fur

Personality: same as his mom, except more sensitive and caring

Crush/Mate/Kits: none....maybe will like another cat in the clan he joins....

Skills:swift hunter, blends in with shadows even better than his mother, due to his black pelt. sharp ears

Other:N/A

• Posted at:

Amysaurus

Take a moment, remind yourself

To take a moment and find yourself

Take a moment and ask yourself

If this is how we fall apart

But it's not, but it's not, but it's not, but it's not, but it's not

Whisper:

I was curled up, underneath a tree when I realized it.

The others were gone.

I had joined a small group of rougues, and they showed a distaste for me ever since I had joined them.

And now, they has left me to die.

I got to my feet. This forest had no feelings, and the animals inhabiting it clearly didn't, either.

Well, if that's how it was going to be, so be it.

I was always stronger than them.

I can survive, with them or without.

• Posted at:

{SCRIBBLE} Meme Queen

Scienc- Slightly Rational

CoRRupT Particle

Josh Dun, Tyler Joseph, MCR, Fallout Boy, Panic! At The Disco

PROUD NERD

Artistic

SHREK

Shadow:

I woke up from in m cave. Yesterday day I had found a cavern quiet nice in fact. I came out of the cave and looked down onto the cavern there was a way out wich was to the left a easy trail to get down And up. I lept down the rock like steps, I sniffed the air making sure know one had entered my cavern. I walked up the trail and back into the forest the cavern had moss over it to let in light wich was night wich ended up me Gaining some night vision. I then sniffed the air for prey.

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Name: Raccoon

Clan: She honestly prefers being a loner, she's a team with Nettle, they steal prey from most of the territories and move around constantly.

Appearance: White chest, grey back and black paws. Dark strips along body, most visible near the tail. She has large yellow eyes and a fluffy scruff and tail. In essence, she's a dark American shorthair.

Personality: Raccoon is very stubborn, her mentality being that rules are the worst, and tying someone down by putting them in place is like destroying a cat. She is sly and quick, always thinking and always ready to run or attack, whatever benefits her (and those she's working with/loyal too) most. She's untrustworthy, and untrusting, paranoid about the bad that could happen, and actively working against he fears to create the most oppurtune, entertaining life. Her humor is odd, sarcastic and full of insults, normally just noting things and describing their idiocy whilst she tries to make note of all its weaknesses and problems in case the information becomes useful in the future. She's pretty rash and wry, and her anger can easily blind her to logic and send her into violent rage.

Crush/Mate/Kits: Adoptive parent (More like an elder sibling) of Nettle. Previously in a between crush-and-mate relationship with a more traditional clan cat, but she's really open.

Skills: She's intelligent, but very selectively, and a quick thinker. These traits help her form plans and mostly effective hunting strategies for survival.

~

Name: Nettle

Clan: Loner

Appearance: Nettlekit is a light mahogany colored kit with slightly lighter to one's along the undersides of her pelt. Her eyes are green. Her build is small and compact.

Personality: In contrast to Raccoon's pessimistic and sarcastic persona, Nettle is relatively jovial. She's very outgoing and hates being alone. She is more of a worrier, something she has taken from her beginnings as a lone kit who could have easily been killed, and she's easily scared. She enjoys anything exciting or sweet, and likes learning new things.

Crush/Mate/Kits: Raccoon is somewhat a mixture between her mother and sister, adopting her so she wouldn't die.

Skills: She's very small and it's easy for her to sneak around because of this. She's pretty skilled at softening her pawsteps.

~

Name: Sun

Clan: Could he join SandClan as a warrior?

Appearance: Sun is a sleek yellow tabby cat with dark brown eyes and a somewhat muscular build. 

Personality: Sun is the definition of a model citizen. He's loyal and a wild rule follower, but he's the sort of cat who follows their heart as long as it doesn't get him into too much trouble. He places friendship and love only a little before loyalty to those in his Clan. He's a romantic, and this is part of his kindness, because he just wants loveeee.

Crush/Mate/Kits: Since he met her he's sure he's in love with Raccoon.

Skills: His hearing and his fast reactions allow him to be a skilled hunter.

• Posted at:

Xanii

Oft described as a dumpster but, like, with legs. Cool legs, though.

Abandoned Post: May 21, 2017

hi my name is Dizhbb and im your favorite moment from newsies obc

Discord Squad

Mayhaps Steve is everyone's true mom?

Everyone accepted!

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

Chill held Shade by the scruff as they padded over to the small pond near the place they called home. Shade mewled in protest and tried to struggle free but had no such luck.

"Why wont you let me down???", the youngling whined, "I can walk on my own!"

Chill dropped Shade when they reached the Oasis, "If I didn't carry grab you when I did you would have ran through the tunnels crying 'Catch me!'. And if I let you go you would have gone back and do the same. Now that we are here you wont run back because..."

Chill turned to look at Shade who was pawing at the wet sand.

Blaze snorted as he watched Shade before going up to the water and taking a drink. He flicked his ears as Shade jumped into the shallow water and splashed him. Blaze narrowed his eyes and turned to look at the young cat jumping around in the water.

"If you want to splash around do it near Chill.", he hissed slightly smirking as Shade tilted his head at him.

Shade jumped up, "Ok!"

Shade jumped next to Chill who was cooling off in the water. He ended up getting the older cat completely soaked.

"Hey do you want to play Chill?", he said excitedly yellow eyes shining.

Chill shook the water off him, spraying Shade, "I'd  rather not."

Shade whined and brushed up against Chill's leg, "You're no fun!"

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

Sun can definitely join SandClan! But its not formed yet, how about when Sun wants to join Chill's group they have the idea of creating it a clan. And thus SandClan is born!

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

Now my POV shows up after a hour...

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

Chill held Shade by the scruff as they journeyed to the Oasis near the place they called home. Shade mewled in protest and struggled to break free but had no such luck.

"Aww why wont you let me down?!", the youngling whined, "I can walk on my own!"

Chill dropped Shade onto the sand once they reached the Oasis, "I carried you because if I didnt you would run around in the tunnels screeching, 'Catch me!' And if I let you walk you would have run back and done the same thing. now that we are here I can let you down because..."

Chill turned towards Shade as he pawed at the wet sand fascinated.

Blaze snorted at Shade before going down to the water to get a drink. He flicked his ears as Shade jumped into the shallow water splashing him. Blaze turned to Shade with his eyes narrowed as the black cat jumped around in the water.

"If you want to play around do it with Chill.", he hissed smirking mischievously.

Shade stopped and tilted his head at him before grinning, 'Ok!"

Shade jumped next to Chill who was cooling himself off in the water. He ended up splashing Chill, getting his fur completely soaked. Chill shook himself sparying droplets off water on Shade.

"Chill come play with me!", Shade said with excitement yellow eyes shining.

Chill looked down at the youngling, "I'd rather not."

Shade whined and brushed up against Chill's leg, "You're no fun!"

(This may double post; Mods please let this pass)

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

I saw three cats playing in an Oasis. It looked fun. I tried to ignore it, but I couldn't. I loved having fun! I dashed into the oasis, hopping and splashing around.

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

Slash roamed the endless valley, where prey was plentiful. Hm... starting a Clan here is a ting to think about. He flicked his ear when he heard a scuffle. Quickly dropping down, he spotted a rabbit. As the rabbit picked up his scent, it started to run. Slash dashed after it and caught it. He killed it with a swift nip.

• Posted at:

Dare The Yawny {Beowulf}

(⌐■_■) Pokemon!

Aye, sir!

#Winterwatcher

#Jerza

#BewareTheYawn

Yawn, Scroll down.

(DuskClan anyone? No?)

• Posted at:

Dare The Yawny {Beowulf}

(⌐■_■) Pokemon!

Aye, sir!

#Winterwatcher

#Jerza

#BewareTheYawn

Yawn, Scroll down.

(PoV coming in about Light meeting Slash! I must ship Slash x Light for some reason frankly because I MUST FIND RANDOM CATS TO SHIP)

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

I then realized the other cats were there and I ran back into the grasslands and back to the valley I had found. There was a Tom (Slash) there, too. "Hey!" I yowled, running towards him. Maybe he would wanna be my friend.

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

XD Random cats to ship XD

Slash looked down from the branch. "Hello," he said in a hard voice. "And you are?"

• Posted at:

Dare The Yawny {Beowulf}

(⌐■_■) Pokemon!

Aye, sir!

#Winterwatcher

#Jerza

#BewareTheYawn

Yawn, Scroll down.

Slash carried his meal over to the shade of a large tree, which had several holes in it. He ate the rabbit, leaving the bones, and ducked down into the roots of the tree. Slash clung onto the bark inside, inching his way up. Soon, he found a hole in the side of the tree. He crawled out of it and realized he was on a thick branch. Slash walked closer to the edge and saw a few cats playing in the water. He flicked his tail disdainfully. Playing like kits.

• Posted at:

Dare The Yawny {Beowulf}

(⌐■_■) Pokemon!

Aye, sir!

#Winterwatcher

#Jerza

#BewareTheYawn

Yawn, Scroll down.

Shade turned his attention to the white and brown cat who was splashing around in the water only a few tail-lengths away. Hey they want to have fun just like me! Shade bounded up close to the stranger.

"Hi! Do you want to play with me?", he mewled happily.

Blaze flattened his ears as Shade ran up to the unknown cat. Chill made his way to go after the kit but Blaze beat him to it. With a leap Blaze grabbed Shade by the scruff(earning a 'Hey!') and took a step back. He eyed the cat wearily.

Chill padded up next to Blaze. "We are sorry to bother you. Shade here doesn't understand that approaching strangers is something that should not be done.", he glanced back at the troublesome youngling. "Again very sorry to bother you."

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

(Which cat?)

• Posted at:

Dare The Yawny {Beowulf}

(⌐■_■) Pokemon!

Aye, sir!

#Winterwatcher

#Jerza

#BewareTheYawn

Yawn, Scroll down.

(Umm, I dont know... Light left to talk to Slash but now Slash is here so... Whoever wants too???)

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

(But Slash is in the valley? OMG IMMA ASSUME IT'S SLASH)

• Posted at:

Dare The Yawny {Beowulf}

(⌐■_■) Pokemon!

Aye, sir!

#Winterwatcher

#Jerza

#BewareTheYawn

Yawn, Scroll down.

(Ok just so the confusion ends!)

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

"Oh my, how surpsrising. More cats," said Slash. I'll give them a fight if that's what they want! "I see. It's fine, youngsters are always like that." Slash gave his chest fur a quick lick. Flicking his tail, he added, "If you would like to know, I'm Slash."

• Posted at:

Dare The Yawny {Beowulf}

(⌐■_■) Pokemon!

Aye, sir!

#Winterwatcher

#Jerza

#BewareTheYawn

Yawn, Scroll down.

(COME ONE MODS LET ME POV POST THROUGH...)

• Posted at:

Dare The Yawny {Beowulf}

(⌐■_■) Pokemon!

Aye, sir!

#Winterwatcher

#Jerza

#BewareTheYawn

Yawn, Scroll down.

Sounds good!

~

Sun's ears flicked towards the sound of splashing and mewling in the distance. He looked around, hoping for another water source in the area, one that wasn't populated with more than one cat.

He didn't want to fight anyone, not when he was in need of water like he was. He ran his tongue over his dry mouth and looked back in the direction of water.

It seemed the source of the noise was his only option. Perhaps he could come around from the other side and avoid the strangers entirely. 

Sun nodded, even though he was the only one who would have seen it, and padded forward as softly as he could, frequently sniffing the air. 

He hid himself behind the nearest foliage, a low plant, the kind that could only ever grow near water, and got his first glance of the pond.

He looked to the side, his joy subsiding as he took in the three cats. 

They don't look violent... He tried convincing himself, because he couldn't take it, not having anything to drink, and he was getting dizzy too often to catch enough prey. 

Perhaps he could inch himself forward, quietly, and maybe they wouldn't see him.

Sun decided that would be his plan, putting a paw forward and pulling himself towards the water, crawling along and slowly exiting the covered space.

He lifted himself gradually, flicking his gaze between the potential enemies and the water, taking larger steps until one of his paws splashed softly and he was close enough to drink, hopefully far away enough that he wouldn't be noticed immediately.

But that didn't matter, because his eyes were shut and he was leaning down to lap up water, much too distracted to even notice if the other came charging at him.

With a mouse hanging proudly in her jaws, Nettle began her trek back to her and Raccoon's camp of the day. Her pawsteps were rhythmic, following an odd pattern of her creation down a a messily laid out path. She ducked lower and the covering grew less dense, her musical steps getting less happy and more cautious and quiet. 

Her grip on the prey tightened enough that she could easily have bit through it. Was this the right way? Oh, no, it probably wasn't. Why did Raccoon insist on moving so much? 

Nettle's ears pricked upwards, hoping to hear Raccoon's pawsteps over the peaceful (though, to her it was anything but) silence of the forest.

Her heart beat faster, and she went over the trail she had run through this morning. She couldn't focus on the path, she was too busy criticizing herself. 

Why did you even leave? She asked herself, her steady crawling came to a stop as she contemplated it. To hunt? Right? I can do that just fine. She shook her head the lightest bit, But you're horrible with directions, Nettle!

Oh, that was true. Now she was going to die. Some bird was going to pick her up and drop her on a rock. Or some unknown enemy would jump at her because she wasn't moving anymore.

Nettle, move!

She shakily pulled herself onwards.

The image of prancing back to camp and enjoying a fresh caught mouse were gone, each new mental picture progressively getting darker and darker.

She heard a rustle ahead and gasped, dropping the mouse and turning around to run.

"NETTLE!" The rustling called, and in her mind the horrible fantasies only got progressively worse because now the enemy knew her name and she couldn't remember ever meeting any cat long enough to exchange names because she and Raccoon never met any cat, so this must be some sort of monster who could read your mind.

But, it wasn't a monster. It was Raccoon, making a rather messy entrance to find the young cat who had been missing when she returned from hunting. 

Raccoon leaped forwards, lowering her voice and nearly pouncing on some rather sharp pebbles, "Nettle! Calm down!" 

The kit was slowly starting to realize who it was, and the frantic run morphed into a feeble walk towards the older cat.

"I caught a mouse," Nettle mumbled as she got nearer.

"Then you ran and dropped it."

"Sorry."

Raccoon shrugged as best a cat can, motioning back the way she'd came, "We should head back. You okay?"

Nettle nodded, bounding forward and sticking close to Raccoon, "M'sorry, just got.. Scared,"

"It's fine. Just don't freeze up in a fight 'cause your scared, it'll only lead to bad wounds."

Nettle nodded, watching the ground intently as they walked.

"Raccoon?"

"Nettle."

She laughed a bit, "Let's not move the camp all the time,"

"Did you get lost again? We had a trail."

Nettle shrugged a bit, "I think we'll be fine if we don't move for once."

((Howw to?? End?? PoV?? And Write??))

• Posted at:

Xanii

Discord Squad

Chill nodded, "Nice to meet you, Slash. Im Chill, the cat holding the squirmy Shade here is Blaze. Well we best be on our way. We have gotten our water for the day. Come on Blaze."

Chill turned around starting the trek back home.

Blaze glared at Slash suspiciously before turning around and following Chill. Shade squirmed and pawed at Blaze's chest in a attempt to break free. Blaze slightly shook Shade around causing him to stop and pout.

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

Slash glared back at Blaze. Then he turned to the other cat. "Well? Would you like to stay and give me company? You're always free to go with them." He pointed with his tail.

• Posted at:

Dare The Yawny {Beowulf}

(⌐■_■) Pokemon!

Aye, sir!

#Winterwatcher

#Jerza

#BewareTheYawn

Yawn, Scroll down.

Shade continued pouting, tail lashing in annoyance. His ears perked up however as he saw another cat near the water that they were about to pass.

"Look! Someone else!", he shouted, perhaps a bit too loudly.

Chill froze and looked at the direction Shade was staring at. As did Blaze, swinging his head around(Shaking around Shade much to the kits discomfort). There was indeed a cat taking a drink, near some plants.

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

Sun's head shot up from the water at the noise. His jaw (and most of the fur around it) dripped with water, which dropped to the ground as he opened his mouth, nothing coming out for perhapsa minute.

"I'm not here to attack!" He meowed at them, keeping his distance in case they were hostile, but hoping they heard him.

• Posted at:

Xanii

Discord Squad

1 , , 3