Title!

- I make them detailed, but you have to tell me which sections (ex. Age, Family, Powers, Weaknesess, Strengths, Personality, Appearance, Tribe, Gender, etc.) you want, and the maximum section amount is 10.

- I will not do fantribes, as I will probably portray them wrong and . . . yah . . .

- There is a limit of tribes per dragonet: 4.

- The dragonets will be younger than 8, as this is a DRAGONET creator.

- Only one per person, sorry!

- You have to say either: the dragonet's name, age, gender, or tribe. Please pick two of these and I will base your dragonet off that. (The two you pick DO count as part of the 10 sections.

Thank you!

Sorry for the strict guidelines, but I can't have a hundred people asking for this and that . . . aaagh, it hurts my head. I have seen other people who just close the thread because it's too hard and overwhelming.on't want to have to do that!

Why did I choose 7? BECAUSE IT'S A RANDOM NUMBER! AND I'M WEIRD! AND 7 IS THE ANSWER!

*awaiting customers*

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ariennor Opti

I stand up for what I believe in, even if others hate me for it.

#AllHumansAreEqual

#SupportPeople'sRights

I'M A HUMAN BEING. MY LIFE HAS VALUE. I AM MAD AS HE**, AND I WON'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

Hmm.... Name, age, gender, personality, accessories, appearance, tribe

Gender female

Tribe SeaWing

All my SeaWings are evil.. So I need a good one. Thanks!

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

and we're powered by every tear that's dried

IceWing

Female

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

pronghorn is my son now.

I would take one but I don't have dragons. How about a Glorybringer one named Firefly.

• Posted at:

/~{Cori}~\

#Mage of Water

#Believe in yourself

#Respect All

#Post not Star

#Be Proud of Who You Are

#Everyone Deserves to Be Heard

#Remember the Lost

#More OC generators!

I'd like one! :)

I'd like a sea/ice dragonet, gender male, with personality, appearance, age, powers, strengths, weaknesses, and can he be related to icewing royalty?

so yeah... is that what I have to do? Thanks! :)

• Posted at:

-INDIGO RAVEN-

Forum Sister

Slytherin

LGBTQ+

#Blizzbite

#Trindigo!

#Winterwatcher

See the line where the sky meets the sea, it calls me

#RememberTheLost-they're not forgotten

Be yourself there's no one better

#AcceptEveryone

We're Better Together!

Bumpy!

This thread 'tis bumpy my fren.

How are you, bumpo?

Bumpy.

XD

• Posted at:

Ariennor Opti

#AllHumansAreEqual

#SupportPeople'sRights

I'M A HUMAN BEING. MY LIFE HAS VALUE. I AM MAD AS HE**, AND I WON'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

Yowo well that post came late.

Also, guys, I also do name meaning, in case you wanted to know!

@Turquoise, I think you're forgetting something. (A few somethings, actually . . . )

@Moonsilver:

Here is your dragonet! (And why'd you tell me that now I will want to make her evil sooo badly! Argh! Fine, I'll just make her evilly nice! XD)

Name: Coho

Tribe/s: SeaWing

Personality: She is a fun-loving dragonet who appreciates a good water fight. Coho loves those who are kind to her, and is eager to make new friends. She is in the local SeaWing Academy of Flowing Knowledge (XD I love that name), and although enjoys the social aspect of school, does not really care much about lessons! She is a prankster in class, and out of class she is your regular party gal. She will be the first to say "congrats" when you get your pet shellfish, she will hug random dragons just because. Coho can be serious when necessary, although it is hard for her. She will be the first to lend you her water bottle if yours is finished, "never mind, I share germs!" A giver, older and younger sister, Coho is a kind friend whom everyone (except for the teachers!) enjoys being around.

Appearance: Coho is light green on the whole, but individual parts of her vary. Her horns are light blue that fade into green as they reach her head, and from there the green color spreads. Coho has emerald eyes that sparkle when she has just thought of a new prank or fantastic idea to help someone. Her claws are grass green. Her underbelly color starts out on her wings, legs, and neck, and slowly moves inward, becoming lighter and more pearly as it reaches her stomach. She has light salmon-pink stripes running through her midsection, legs, and tail.

Accessories: She wears green-blue pearl earrings on holidays/parties/royal events, and a pearl necklace to complement it as well. Sometimes she will substitute them with pink pearls to offset her pink stripes, when she is feeling particularly "prankstery" at the time. She has an emerald embedded in her right ear (like parents sometimes perice their newborn baby's ears) from since she was born.

I hope you like her! I can only do one person's at a time, so the next one will be Indigo Raven's! Turquiose, once you fill in the sections, I will gladly do yours after Indigo's!

• Posted at:

Ariennor Opti

#AllHumansAreEqual

#SupportPeople'sRights

• Posted at:

Diana

they/them pronouns

Forum Adoptive Sister!

My OCs! (currently working on an original story)

guys my favorite color is red. :D

Tribe: Ice

• Posted at:

Amber, Forum Big Sister

~Blue~

Wolf, Cori, Moonsilver, Icey, Midwinter, 

Indigo Raven, I got your backs.

EAT MY STUFFING! ~Winter, Weirdest Dream of WoF Ever, 2016

#CORALMOONS

#FREEZESEER

I like turtles. 

Signature under construction

Thank you!

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

and we're powered by every tear that's dried

@Indigo:

Yup! You did it right! (I'mjustsohappypeoplearen'tignoringwhateverIsayforonce - since I'm an alt.)

Here's your OC!

Name: Marlin

Gender: well, whaddya know . . . it's a BOY! *celebration balloons pop*

Tribe/s: SeaWing/IceWing hybrid

Powers: Can withstand freezing temperatures, can swim in freezing water (cold enough that most SeaWings won't want to swim in it), has an stronger-than-usual IceWing tail, but the spikes are blunted a bit, can breathe frostbreath only when cold enough (in Ice Kingdom, mostly anywhere else is too warm). His scales do not light up.

Strengths: He is mentally resilient - insult him and you'll be the one dying of embarassment! Being a hybrid only makes him prouder. He plans to marry an IceWing princess so that one day he will be able to help both tribes better. He will fight and die for his tribes, although his fighting skills are not the best . . . he has loyalty. He can survive for a while without any food (don't ask why, because I don't know why XD). He is strategic and a careful planner. He is a very good swimmer; he won the swim competition of 5012 (same time as MR and JMA). Good talking skills.

Weaknessess: His little brother, who was born with no horns and only four claws on one talon. If anyone dares insult him, they will get a face full of not-so-sharp spikes. This could lead to a fight, and Marlin isn't the best fighter. He is very sensitive to heat. If he is exposed to extreme heat for a long time, he will first have a migraine, then faint. If he is exposed long enough (ex. living in the desert for the rest of his life), he could very possibly die. He needs water. To drink, to swim in, etc. Sometimes he is so careful planning, he never gets around to action. He is a bit shy when meeting hew and imposing authority figures.

Personality: He is shy at first, but love a good debate and speech. He will rally for the underdog no matter the case, knowing from personal experience how hard it is. Although he is good at planning, sometimes all the plans he makes confuse him (imagine having 15 different to-do lists!) and then he just gives up and restarts all the lists from scratch. He is often tired, and thus as a result can be quite grumpy in the mornings. He will do anything for his younger brother. He is not the romantic type (except for his planned IceWing princess), so don't bother crushing on him. He will have a smart retort at the ready, always . . . because he is that type of dragon. Marlin will do what he wants when he wants how he wants it, if only to save a single dragon! He is freakishly loyal to both tribes (although the SeaWings kind of kicked his family out) and his family. He respects older dragons/authority.

Appearance: Marlin is a hybrid, so his tail looks a bit odd. There are no stripes anywhere on him at all, but there are areas that are brighter than usual in a stripey-looking pattern that resembles a wave traveling around his body. His tail is thicker and stronger than the usual IceWing's, but not as strong as a SeaWing's, and the tail spikes at the end of it are a bit blunted, and the impact doesn't hurt as much, but they do exist. His claws are a weird lime-ice color, and his talons fade down to his arms a light pear green with white scales here and there. He has bright green eyes. His underbelly is a regular IceWing's color, but with hints of sea-blues within it that fade down to the underside of his tail and the inner edge of his wing membranes. His wings are entirely chilly frost blue, the kind in the sky on a snowy day, except for the edges that are icey-sea-blue-green where they meet his torso. His stare is quite penetrating.

Other: He is Winter's fourth cousin, so although he is not directly in line for the throne, he is royal. The only way for him to be king is for the entire royal IceWing family to die and for the remaining mhei to marry him, which is highly unlikley, but it is faintly possible.

I hope you like him! It was fun making him! Enjoy!

• Posted at:

Ariennor Opti

#AllHumansAreEqual

#SupportPeople'sRights

Love him thank you!!!! :D (you're better at this than most people I've met! :))

• Posted at:

-INDIGO RAVEN-

Forum Sister

Slytherin

LGBTQ+

#Blizzbite

#Trindigo!

#Winterwatcher

#AcceptEveryone

We're Better Together!

@Indigo:

I think that's because I make them detailed. *is trying to stay composed on the outside, on the inside is melting into a pile of slush* I'm glad you like him!

*rereads forms*

*facetalons*

I meant "heir", not "mhei"! But I think you got the general meaning of what it said in Other, right?

@EVERYONE ELSE:

You guys have to reread the guidelines! I can't do them if you didn't fill out the prerequisites! And I'm bored! So please fix them! Thank you all!

• Posted at:

Ariennor Opti

#AllHumansAreEqual

#SupportPeople'sRights

Yeah I got it XD

• Posted at:

-INDIGO RAVEN-

Forum Sister

Slytherin

LGBTQ+

#Blizzbite

#Trindigo!

#Winterwatcher

#AcceptEveryone

We're Better Together!

Pokeport! (And now my pesky brothers are taking over the computer . . . whoops!)

XP

• Posted at:

Ariennor Opti

#AllHumansAreEqual

#SupportPeople'sRights

Tribe: Night/SkyWing

• Posted at:

just necro(mancer).

- demigirl - she/her/they/them pronouns - atheist - infp

all the underdogs in the world

a day may come when we lose

but it is not today

today, we fight.  

is this the world coming to an end? no at least not today or tomorrow.

I GOT IT BACK! YAY THANK YOU HEAVENS FOR LITTLE BROTHER BEDTIME!

*unintelligible scream*

*looks at thread*

Yow, that's a lot of people. But people, you AREN'T doing it correctly! Reread the guidelines again please and resubmit your request and then I will do it!

If all seven people get by tomorrow, I may extend it to 10. And then there is a slight chance I will extend it to 15! But only if they're done correctly!

• Posted at:

Ariennor Opti

#AllHumansAreEqual

#SupportPeople'sRights

Is this based off my Dragonet Creator?

• Posted at:

~REY~

THE

Jedi

Lunar

Icewing

Avenger

Slytherin

Nightfury

BYU COUGAR

TomHolland4Ever

IceWing Female with personality, appearance, age, powers, strengths, weaknesses

• Posted at:

pronghorn is my son now.

I did follow the guidelines.

• Posted at:

Diana

they/them pronouns

Forum Adoptive Sister!

No, no I didn't

• Posted at:

Diana

they/them pronouns

Forum Adoptive Sister!

Sections I would like (those that already have entries are the ones I have filled in.)

Name

Tribe

Appearance

Personality

Family

Powers

Strengths

Weaknesses

• Posted at:

Diana

they/them pronouns

Forum Adoptive Sister!

When I finish Turquoise and Diana's, there will be 3 more spots left! People who have only done half of the requisites should redo the entries if they want me to do theirs! I think these are those people:

Cori (below)

Amber

Necromancer

If you guys don't redo your forms, other people could take your places! Just saying.

And Rey, not really, because I don't use the parents. It produces them out of thin air.(And I did give crdeit, sorry if this took business away from yours. *sigh* I was bored.) :P

@Cori:

Sorry, even though I strongly ship Glorybringer, I'm not going to describe their dragonets, that's Tui's area. It's not my dragonet, so I can't say how she looks or how old she is, etc.

Sorry! I could do another one if you want since only four people have submitted the proper entries so far.

@Turquoise:

I shall do your dragonet after this post (that I'm working on right now) goes in. XD

@Diana:

I shall do yours after Turquiose's, since I'm doing them in order of first come, first serve. You were fifth to ask, and Turquoise was second, so I will still do yours, but it may take an hour or two.

(Yes, an hour. My brothers are coming home from day camp soon and will fight me for the computer, and it's rather hard to type whilst holding down a 9-year-old! There you have it. :D)

• Posted at:

Ariennor Opti

#AllHumansAreEqual

#SupportPeople'sRights

I've Made A Form For You Blanks Are What You Fill In,Nice & Neat For You!:D

Name:

Tribe:Skywing & 1/4 Mudwing

Appearance:

Personality:

Powers:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Other:

Can He Be Royalty Please?

• Posted at:

~Elctric/Spark~

My Oc's              

Toxic                  

Spectro             

Borealis

Voidtamer

LightningBlaze

EchoMist

My Ships

Cleril

Ripnami

Sunflight

MoonBi

I Am

Fanwing

Warrior Cat

Gamer

Demigod

Tribe: Sky/Night

Can you make an age, personality, and appearance section(s)?

• Posted at:

just necro(mancer).

but it is not today

today, we fight.  

I'd like one like this:

Tribe:Skywing

Sections:

-Personality

-Appearance

-Strengths

-Weaknesses

-Interests

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

"Everyone should suddenly have the air turn into seven bright purple dragons yelling hysterically whenever she gets attacked." -Tsunami

@Turquoise (I shall NEVER call you Garbage):

Your IceWing! I hope you like her!

Name: Frostelia but her close friends call her Frosty

Tribe: IceWing

Powers: Regular IceWing powers, frostbreath, serrated claws, can withstand freezing temperatures. Her one unusual feature is that her tail spikes are longer than usual, however they don't inflict any more damage than usual. She can be two-faced: kind and playful, and stern and regal.

Strengths: She is sarcastic and bitter on the outside, but when you get to know her, she is really a smallish dragon trying desperately to hold onto her Second Circle position. Nasty comments don't affect her because of ^^that^^. She can hold her breath underwater for two minutes. She can see ultraviolet and infrared light.

Weaknesses: She has a very slight stutter that only comes out when she is extremely nervous. She hates public speaking because of this. She is very worried that dragons will find out about her secret: she has a crush on the prince! (She will do anything to avoid royalty because of this.) Since the prince is usually at every royal party, and she must attend them to keep her posisition, this is very hard for her. She does her best to avoid the queen and her family, which is difficult because her parents work in the palace and her family lives in the palace.

Personality: She may act tough, but once you know her you wonder how she could ever possibly be two very different dragons. She is kind and playful, although only lets her guard down when there is a reason to and royalty/tattletales are nowhere around. She loves freeze dried beef jerky. (I just had to put that in there!) She talks very little, afraid to let her secret slip, or say something rude and get demoted. A bit paranoid, but only slightly. She is fun and energetic around her friends, but when there are nobles around she keeps her wings folded and head down in respect. She tries to be a role model student, but in the IceWing local school for Second Circle dragonets of minor nobles, the highest grade she ever got was an B+, and that was in P.E. Luckily her parents are very accepting about that. Still, she often is the one to push herself beyond her limits, not a teacher or parent. Once she gets into a project she will do her best, and this is the main reason why, despite her grades, she is still eligible to attend the school for minor nobles. She is determined and tough if need be, and a loyal friend to those who are kind to her. Yikes, that was longer than I though it would be.

Appearance: She has light-grey-blue-slush color wings and head, running down her neck and flowing into a light-cloudy blue with sparkling ice-bits thrown in around her underbelly and under her wings. Her horns are glassy-crystal, and her claws and tail spikes are pure snow-white. Her eyes have flashes of bright ultraviolet color that no one else (yet) can see besides her, and she sees them as dark spots under thin ice, clotting the world as she sees it until all she can see is this color, then she goes to the doctor and for some reason it always clears up before the doctor has a chance to examine her. They come right before a headache, or an illness of some sort.

I hope you like her!

And guys, since Wolfie just sent a PROPER form, I will do him/her after Diana, and if Cori, Amber, and Necromancer do not respond by Sunday (two forum days/48 hours away from the minute this posts), and one of them will be knocked off the list unless I expand the amount of people I will do!

I will do Diana's next!

• Posted at:

Ariennor Opti

#AllHumansAreEqual

#SupportPeople'sRights

Also Do You Mind If I Do A Dragon Creator After You Get 7 People?

• Posted at:

~Elctric/Spark~

My Oc's              

Toxic                  

Spectro             

Borealis

Voidtamer

LightningBlaze

EchoMist

My Ships

Cleril

Ripnami

Sunflight

MoonBi

I Am

Fanwing

Warrior Cat

Gamer

Demigod

I just sent my in. I think it's above Frosty's form.

• Posted at:

just necro(mancer).

but it is not today

today, we fight.  

Guys, I'm so sorry, but:

1: My brother is demanding the computer. I'll have to do the rest later. D:

2: Amber and Cori, you are now not on the list anymore for 7, but you are on the list for 10 and 15. Here is the updated version (enough people asked so that I'm expanding it! Yay!):

The 10 list:

Moonsilver I did yours

Turquoise  I did yours

Cori   You are on the 10 list, but please redo your dragon

Indigo  I did yours

Diana  I did yours

Amber You are on the 10 list, but please redo your form

Necromancer You redid the form; I shall do yours later

Wolfie The form is good, I shall do yours later

Bluecat6908 The form is good, I shall do yours later, such as when m,y brother isn't looking over my shoulder and counting down from 10

Sorry gtg do it all later bye!

• Posted at:

Ariennor Opti

#AllHumansAreEqual

#SupportPeople'sRights

But I put tribe and gender!

• Posted at:

Amber, Forum Big Sister

~Blue~

#CORALMOONS

#FREEZESEER

I like turtles. 

Love her! Beutiful!

• Posted at:

pronghorn is my son now.

That's cool. Wait, typing while pinning down a nine-year old?

(gckpth)

AHAHAHAHA

(falls over laughing)

• Posted at:

Diana

they/them pronouns

Forum Adoptive Sister!

@Diana:

Yus indeedy! *falls on face* *splut* *gets up* Whoops!

Anyway, I was rereading this, and I'm so sorry, I said I did yours, I DIDN'T! I meant to say I wrote it all down but didn't send it in . . . I will do that verrrry soon . . .

@Amber:

Please reread the guidlines. I can't explain all over again, I have a form (4, actually) to type up!

Thank you all!

Necromancer and Wolfie's forms are in the process!

@Wolfie:

Sure!

*shrugs*

I didn't copyright this. Anyone can do it, you don't have to ask! But thank you for asking!

• Posted at:

Ariennor Opti

#AllHumansAreEqual

#SupportPeople'sRights

@Diana:

Here is your dragon!

Name: Maizy

Tribe/s: SandWing

Appearance: Her wings, forearms, and forelegs are light sand, but darkens as it reaches her wingtips and claws. Her tail is light gold, darkening at the end so that the tip is pure gold. Her eyes are black with gold bits that sparkle in the sunlight. Her tail barb is not fully developed. It won't be until she is 3. (In Deserter)

Personality: She is cute and bubbly, wanting to explore everything in sight. She wishes she knew her father. She lives sunshine and playing in the sand. Often she will run up to a random older male dragon in the street and hug him around his legs, "adopting" him as her daddy. This may seem a bit odd to some dragons.

Powers: She has regular Sandwing powers, firebreath, desert camoflauge, survive without water, survive extreme heat. Her tail barb doesn't fully develop until she is 3.

Strengths: Her cuteness can fool strangers, when she gets older  and is able to fight, it will be a good way to trick dragons who don't know her into thinking that she is a cute little darling who wouldn't harm a beetle . . . Her smile makes complete strangers do her bidding. When she goes to school, she will be good at math and music especially.

Weaknesses: Her father. She gets very upset when other dragons mention theirs. She breaks down totally and takes a few days to recover. Also, regular vipers terrify her. One hissed at her when she was a baby dragonet, and now she has a phobia of them. When she gets older, she will have trouble writing and reading. (I think it's called dyslexia?) To counter that, she is good at math and music.

Family: Her father died in the War of SandWing Succession, now she and her mother live in the Scorpion Den. she never met her father. Sh doesn't have any siblings.

I was in kind of a rush, so it's not as detailed as usual, but I hope you like her!

• Posted at:

Ariennor Opti

#AllHumansAreEqual

#SupportPeople'sRights

OH! Sorry about that!

Name, tribe, gender, appearance, personality (All of my IceWings hate me, so I need one with a decent personality, please), accesories, likes, dislikes

Tribe: IceWings

Is this right?

• Posted at:

Amber, Forum Big Sister

~Blue~

#CORALMOONS

#FREEZESEER

I like turtles. 

Oh wait I forgot can I also have strengths and weaknesses please?

• Posted at:

Amber, Forum Big Sister

~Blue~

#CORALMOONS

#FREEZESEER

I like turtles. 

1 Glorybringer dragonet, please!

Name Firefly..?

Age 4

Gender Female

Appearance

Personality

Abilities 

Thoughts on Nightwings? (goodish, pleas)

Family

Other

• Posted at:

;; Archangel ;;

~ life is so short, why waste it? ~

~ the universe is in your bones, the stars in your soul, it's never really the end ~

~ close your eyes and open your mind ~

~ the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow ~

Thanks!

• Posted at:

Diana

they/them pronouns

Forum Adoptive Sister!

@Amber:

Yes, that's good! But I'm sorry, you can't have those two extra, you already have 10 sections:

1. Name,

2. tribe,

3. gender,

4. appearance,

5. personality,

6. accesories,

7. likes,

8. dislikes,

9. gender,

10. tribe

Unless you'd like to edit it one more time before I stat to make the dragonet, then I will be doing the above 10 sections, okay?

@Fireball:

I'm not doing canon dragons, they're not mine, they're Tui's.

• Posted at:

Ariennor Opti

#AllHumansAreEqual

#SupportPeople'sRights

1 , , 3