First, thank-you for all those stars. It might not be a lot compared to some people, but still.

Welcome to my homethread!

Warning: Long post ahead. If you want, just skim the post or read the important-looking parts.

My homethread is where my friends (everyone) and I can escape from wars and such! Feel free to live here forever! Also, if you summon me, you can tell me on here and I will find the thread, so you don’t have to bump it a trillion times.

Rules:

-Don’t start arguments or flame wars!

-Don’t bring flame wars or the Dark/Light war here!

-Dark sides aren’t allowed on this thread. A barrier around this thread prevents any from coming in.

-The pond is not for swimming; do so and disturb the pond animals!

-If you personalize a room, portals and secret rooms are allowed.

-I do have a butler, two maids, and two chefs, but I do believe in cleaning your room yourself and putting away your own clothes!

-No getting mad at each other for reasons like same-gender shipping, race, gender, etc.

Anywho, so (Sorry if my house seems over-designed and large, I just love interior design):

You are walking through a sunlight forest in Colorado about 6,500-7,000 feet from sea level, following a large creek upstream. Although the undergrowth isn’t too dense, your pants and baggage are already streaked with thorns and grass stains. OR, if it is the cold season (Mid-late October - Early April), your pants are damp with snow. You recognize several edible plants, such as dandelion, sweet cicely, baby yarrow, and blue bell, as well as ponderosa pine, douglas fir, aspen, and a few willows and cottonwoods closer to the creek. HOWEVER, if it is the cold season (Mid-late October - Early April), you don’t recognize any plants (not counting the evergreens) because they are covered with snow.

Suddenly, you step out into a clearing. A four story log mansion blocks most of your view, but you can still tell that a separate garage is on the right side, and in the back left, a pond (not man-made), where the creek seemed to have started, or at least the water pooled in its journey. You can barely see a garden (Or not, if it’s the cold season) and a swimming pool in the back.

You enter the house from two large doors, which swing open without anyone pulling/pushing on them. You are now in a huge living room, dotted with fireplaces and doors and couches covered with elk hide and brown pillows with fringe on them. You get a sense of home. In the back corners, two staircases lead to the next level.

You didn’t realize a tall girl was walking closer to you. Her sandy-brown hair is pulled into a loose braid, and she is wearing a dark rose-colored shirt with a sparkly elephant on it, blue jeans, and fuzzy Bearpaw boots (despite the summer sun). “Hello, [Your Name]!” she says. Her eyes drift over the state of your clothes and sighs. “You followed the creek upstream, didn’t you?” she asks. “No one seems to realize that everyday at twelve a car drives up here from the Forum Village.” You nod.

“You might want to get settled. The third floor is mainly bedrooms, feel free to find one that suites you and personalize it! The butler will get your bags.” She motions at a slightly fat man in a corner, who you didn’t recognize earlier. “Hope you like it here!”

First Floor:

Living Room- You’ve already been there! The living room serves as a main room. It’s decor is mainly plain, there are a few fireplaces with a couch and armchair next to them, each with an elk hide on them. The dark wood flooring and and walls are set off by pictures of the woods and elk and the fringe-y pillows covering each couch. The dining room, a bathroom, and second floor are accessible from this room. Sometimes country or celtic music is playing.

Dining Room- A long, rectangular room with a huge, dark mahogany table in the middle. The chairs are made of dark mahogany, too. A fireplace is a one end and the kitchen door at the other.

Kitchen- Feel free to come in for a midnight snack! There are two chefs, but I mainly make my own food when I’m eating alone, and they make large meals for parties and friend-infested dinners. See the forms for my chefs at the bottom of the page, as well one for the butler and the maids. I don’t eat any meat or eggs from caged animals/factory farms or anything non-organic, anything else will be sent back to the store. Just sayin’.

Bathroom- The floor is all white, silver, light blue, darker blue, icey blue, dark blue, and other shades of bathroom blue tiles. The tiles make wave, spiral, and stardust shapes. The walls are a light sky blue set with half marbles in square-shapes, and the soap dispenser matches the floor. There are seashells all over the place. This bathroom doesn’t have a bathtub or shower.

Second Floor:

Guest Rooms: A tad bit smaller than mine. Go ahead and choose a room, and it will no longer be a guest room, simply your room! Go ahead and change anything about your room you want. Each have a window, a bed, a desk, a large bookshelf, and a dresser. All rooms have a connected bathroom. You can request to share your bedroom with a friend or sibling. If not, most rooms have a door to the neighbor’s room, so make sure to choose a room next to your BFFF’s! Some rooms have secret doors to secret rooms, passages to secret hallways, or non-secret hallways.

Lucy (one of the maid)’s Room: I don’t know what her room is like. I’ve never been in there, however, it’s only slightly less fancy than the guest rooms, although it is smaller.

Neena (another maid)’s Room: Same as Lucy

Anne (the cook)’s Room: Same as Lucy.

Mary (the cook)’s Room: Same as Lucy…

Bertram (the butler)’s Room: Same, same, same.

(You might have noticed the reference to The Selection and “Jessie”.)

Game Room/Lounge: A large room. A couple portals leading to fun threads shops (:3) in the Forum Village line the walls, as well as lots of large pictures of forumers looking like movie stars (all signed). There is a spiral staircase in one corner leading down to the kitchen. The carpet is plush black with red swirls, there are very modern lights hanging from the ceiling, and tables (about four) and different modern chairs and modern couches (all red, black or gold) are all over, as well as shelves filled with games. Most tables have roses or other bright red flowers or gold lights or gold statues. The types of sofas are Sectional Sofa, Mid-Century Modern, Chaise Lounge, and Divan. Two large flatscreen TVs are in two corners. There are also signed photos of Tui and other authors, not to mention some pics of our favorite modmallows. There is a side room filled with red chairs to bring out for movie nights. For movie nights, a huge screen can be unrolled from the ceiling. Top songs almost always play. There is a popcorn machine in one corner.

Third Floor:

My Room- My room is on the left side. Tell me if you go in. My room is bigger than a regular bedroom. One wall is a huge bookshelf (some books are fake- trigger the fake books and you will find a secret room), one wall is mainly covered by a window (aqua curtains) overlooking the pond and woods (as well as part of the garden) and dozens of pictures of the forum family, shots of my forum friends and my sister, Zoelle Nikki. One wall has a large wooden desk, holding my laptop, writing and drawing tools, and a printer. The desk-wall is painted to look like a cherry tree on a green hill. The last wall has my walk-in closet and a door leading to my sister’s room. All the walls besides the desk-wall and the bookshelf wall are painted emerald and aqua swirls. My bathroom door is on the right side of the window. My bed is somewhere between twin size and queen size. It has a crazy quilt featuring the names of all of my female relatives in the forum family (I’m not sexist, this is based off the quilt my mom made for me), a pale blue sheet, and a fuzzy brown blanket (for winter). My iPod is always playing music (Sabrina Carpenter, Taylor Swift, Fifth Harmony, Mirabai Ceiba, Walk off the Earth, Of Monsters and Men, etc). My room is also connected to the room on the other side (right side when looking at my room from the hallway).

My Bathroom- My bathroom has a floor like the first-floor bathroom. I have a very large bathtub, colored white-with-gold-feet and a gold towel rack next to it. The separate shower is made of glass with a crystal floor. The counter is marble with a silver small-towel rack (all towels are white), a silver sink, and a white soap dispenser.

The Secret Room First Story (Accessible From My Bookwall): The secret room is two stories. The first story holds doors and portals.

Door A- Leads to a very tiny room, with barely enough space to stand. The rooms is empty except for a ladder, climb up the ladder and you find yourself in the library.

Door B- Another teeny room with a ladder, but this time the ladder leads downstairs, to the kitchen. Perfect for midnight snacks. :3

Door C- After a tiny hallway, there is a small door that leads into Nikki’s room, just incase she locked me out. She doesn’t know the door is there, it leads right into her shower and the door outline is practically invisible.

Door D- Another ladder going down. Leads to a tiny room with a door, open the door and you find yourself outside.

Door F- After a few hallways and a staircase, you will find yourself in the Game Room/Lounge

Door G- Somehow leads to the dance room

Portal 1- Leads to the garage

Portal 2- Leads directly to the SAMB

Portal 3- Leads to any other tabs I have open, depending on which one I want to go to

Portal 4- Leads to the WoFMB

The Bottom Level of My Secret Room: Books. Banned Books. All the walls are covered with books, all either fiction that go against Christianity (kinda like Harry Potter), non-fiction on the Civil War, or government secrets.

Zoelle’s Nikki’s Room (Zoelle (ZO-ell) is her real name, I’m so used to calling her that): I’ll let her personalize her room, but it is connected to mine, has a window in it, a bed around the size of mine, a small-ish bookshelf, a laptop, and loads of art supplies.

Guest Rooms: A tad bit smaller than mine. Go ahead and choose a room, and it will no longer be a guest room, simply your room! Go ahead and change anything about your room you want. Each have a window, a bed, a desk, a large bookshelf, and a dresser. All rooms have a connected bathroom. You can request to share your bedroom with a friend or sibling. If not, most rooms have a door to the neighbor’s room, so make sure to choose a room next to your BFF’s! Some rooms have secret doors to secret rooms, passages to non-secret hallways, or hallways.

Fourth Floor:

Library- Huge. Lots of books. Heaven. The library is probably the biggest room in the whole house, with walls covered with bookshelves where there isn’t a window or door. Two separate study rooms are available to use. Feel free to borrow any books, I have a different copy of all my favorites in my room. The library has secret doors leading to the fourth floor greenhouse and to the secret room of banned books. There are shelves of books covering most of the space, but there are also nooks for reading and a computer that helps you find which book you need (or, if you would rather, just use Accio).

Greenhouse- Yes, I know, a greenhouse on the fourth floor of a house? Basically, this room is crossed between a greenhouse and a sunroom, perfect for reading. I also keep my RainWing OCs in here, feel free to dump yours in the greenhouse, too. Vines crawl all over the room, and nice papasan and other chairs and whatnot are also all over the place.

Dance Room- The walls are all mirrors, except when I want to have a dance party, and the floor is tan wood. When a dance party is going to happen, I flick a switch, and the hardwood floor becomes a light-up dance floor, the walls become shiny, sparkly black, and a disco ball randomly appears from the ceiling. A side room holds yoga mats and stuff needed for disco parties.

Backyard:

Pond- A small brook pools into the pond before traveling down the mountain. NO SWIMMING! You might disturb the wildlife! No going into the water past your ankles. An aspen tree hangs over the cattail-infested water.

Pool- A rectangular pool on the other side of the garden from the pond. It’s only slightly heated for winter, so if you are from someone hot and/or humid, you might find it rather cold, even in the summer. There is no diving board, but feel free to bring swim toys in. Also, BTW, there is a hot tub nearby on the back porch.

Garden- Provides a lot of veggies and fruit. Around fifteen garden plots, a few flowers here and there, lots of herbs, no major detail needed. Front/right of the garden is around where the pool is.

Stables- Six stalls, three horses/pegasi. The stables are in the back, between the pond and the back of the garden. I bring the horses (see forms below) to a separate field to graze every morning.

Garage:

Bottom Level- Pretty much an average garage. The car that drives up here every day parks right outside or in the garage, my mountain bike is in one corner (well, IRL it was stolen…), as well as a road bike I never use (I hate road bikes), Nikki’s bike and some bikes that are for anyone to use.

Top Level- Welcome to the gym. A bunch of yoga mats and balls and dumbbells and whatnot litter one corner. A running machine is in another corner.

Forms-

Name: Lucy

Appearance: Blond hair, blue eyes, small, thin

Personality: Dedicated, troubled, fearful, scared easily

Other: Maid

Name: Neena

Appearance: Tall African-American girl with hair always done up fancy, brown hair, eyes and skin

Personality: Hardworking, kind, dedicated, loyal, dreamy-ish

Other: Maid

Name: Anne

Appearance: Long sandy-brown hair, brown eyes, always very tidy, tall

Personality: Hardworking, down-to-Earth, doesn’t laugh very much

Other: Cook/Chef

Name: Mary

Appearance: Gold-brown hair, brown eyes, sweet smile

Personality: Fun but dedicated, loyal, easily pleased

Other: Cook/Chef

Name: Bertram

Appearance: Fat, balding, five feet and four inches

Personality: Grumpy, slightly self-centered, likes kitchen objects that talk

Other: Butler

Name: Echo

Height: 15.5 hands

Breed: Anglo-Arab, aka a Thoroughbred-Arabian mix

Appearance: Long legs, usual-skinny girth. She is a palimino, which means she has a golden-white body and white mane (which is long). She has a blaze, a white pastern and three white socks, has two white-gold wings (feathered). Yes, she is a pegasus. Very pretty.

Personality: A great friend, loyal, adventurous, playful, smart. Loves riding and sometimes gets over-excited for cross-country, which is her best subject. Also likes the weather challenges I set up for her in the sky.

Other: My personal favorite pegasi. Has a crush on Stormy.

Name: Storm Bain (“Stormy”)

Height: 17 ½ hands. He’s rather tall.

Breed: Thoroughbred

Appearance: Dark grey, very tall, very muscular, two stockings, a white ankle and no-white foot.

Personality: Very nice except when it comes to food. When hungry, he gets pushy. VERY strong, anxious to impress, curious but not as smart as Echo.

Other: Has a crush on Echo.

Name: Rita

Height: 14.8 hands

Breed: Paint

Appearance: White and dark brown. Her mane takes on the color under it, so where her mane is white you will see white fur underneath. From bottom to top of mane: Brown, white, brown. Graceful-looking.

Personality: Kind, dreamy, curious

Other: Not a pegasi, just a horse.

Uh... so ya. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Jade River~

Wiccan

iris

ivy

willow

zinnia

r e m e m b e r  w h a t  p a s t -

e v e r y t h i n g  w e ' v e  l o s t .

r e m e m b e r  w h a t ' s  i n  t h e  h e a r t -

e v e r y t h i n g  w e ' v e  f o u n d .

what they say isn't who I am.

Cool! I'm going have a room here so I can come back later.

I walk up to the room that is closest to the stairs, and I open it. My eyes glow white and decorations appear. A white bed against one of the walls, orange and violet checkered floor, a small balcony next to my window, an old-fashioned writing desk, and a a large bookshelf. The wallpapers are white, crossed with alternatively orange and purple.

Secrets Portals:

1: On the bed is three white fingerprints. By pressing in a sequence of left, left, right, middle, right, it opens to a portal that connects to my forum house.

2: The bookshelf can be slid away to reveal a door to the Forum Village.

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

i can almost breathe again

Cool, which leval?

• Posted at:

~Jade River~

Wiccan

iris

ivy

willow

zinnia

*flumps on bed in boredom*

• Posted at:

~Jade River~

Wiccan

iris

ivy

willow

zinnia

I trudge up the steps to the third floor, and choose a room on the left. The window has a view of the woods. I snap my fingers and the bed has flower-patterned sheets. I also have a door to a closet, and another to a portal to any thread I choose. I also have a bookshelf, with a fake book. When you pull it, it leads to my OC lounge. On my door outside it has a sign that reads: DO NOT ENTER.

Name: Ridgel

Height: 13 Hands

Breed: Idk, I ride him in real life

Appearance: White fur, white mane

Personality: Grumpy, lazy(sometimes)

Other: Pony

• Posted at:

~Fauna~

Proud Wiccan

"Platypus on a rosebush."- Someone I Know

"NO. NO BERRIES." -Dauntless

#Rutabaga

"I'm too rebellious to be quiet, too wild to be controlled." -Me

I'm a Hufflepuff and I'm okay. (Free OC to those who get the changed reference.)

You can bring Ridgel to the stables, or the butler can do it, or I can.

• Posted at:

~Jade River~

Wiccan

iris

ivy

willow

zinnia

Raina: "Can I come in?"

Me: "No!"

Raina: " Fine." *Leaves a package by the door.**Leaves*

*Opens package**It blows up in my face**it was a prank package*

• Posted at:

~Fauna~

Proud Wiccan

#Rutabaga

I'm a Hufflepuff and I'm okay. (Free OC to those who get the changed reference.)

Is your face okay?

• Posted at:

~Jade River~

Wiccan

iris

ivy

willow

zinnia

Yes. Thank you for asking. Raina is evil. I will bring Ridgel to the stable.

*Brings him to stable. Washes him.*

• Posted at:

~Fauna~

Proud Wiccan

#Rutabaga

I walk back to my room and lock the door. Then I snap my fingers and it's Raina proof. A carpet appears that is black. I walk over to the portal and slip in to the murder story thread.

• Posted at:

~Fauna~

Proud Wiccan

#Rutabaga

Pulls a book trigger. Climbs up ladder to library. Uses computer and finds a book. Takes it out and brings back to room.

• Posted at:

~Fauna~

Proud Wiccan

#Rutabaga

*slips into the dining room over to a corner where a number and letter pad is* *starts pressing number and letter buttons* Now Raina can't come anywhere near my territory.

• Posted at:

~Jade River~

Wiccan

iris

ivy

willow

zinnia

• Posted at:

~Jade River~

Wiccan

iris

ivy

willow

zinnia

Preferably second... It's where most good stuff are... Actually, I just like being in the middle.

*slides open bookshelf* *disappears into forum village to shop for food*

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

i can almost breathe again

Raina: *stands on border of where she can be and starts yelling things*

Here she goes again.

• Posted at:

~Fauna~

Proud Wiccan

#Rutabaga

Uh-oh. *starts pressing buttons on the number/letter pad as fast as she can*

• Posted at:

~Jade River~

Wiccan

iris

ivy

willow

zinnia

*Enters*

Sorry if Deathbringer crashes in.

*enters room nearest library.* *unpacks and puts in a Snow Macine.* 

Nice and cold . Perfect.

• Posted at:

A curious case, a reckless infection

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

It's a statewide inspection

*knocks on someone's (anyone) door*

• Posted at:

~Fauna~

Proud Wiccan

#Rutabaga

"Hello?"

• Posted at:

~Fauna~

Proud Wiccan

#Rutabaga

bump

• Posted at:

~Fauna~

Proud Wiccan

#Rutabaga

*walks away when nobody answers*

• Posted at:

~Fauna~

Proud Wiccan

#Rutabaga

(you walked into my room, I'm in the kitchen)

• Posted at:

~Jade River~

Wiccan

iris

ivy

willow

zinnia

*um, I walked away actually.*

• Posted at:

~Fauna~

Proud Wiccan

#Rutabaga

*wanders down to kitchen, a look of worry on my face*

• Posted at:

~Fauna~

Proud Wiccan

#Rutabaga

Raina: *penetrates defenses and teleports into Reya's room. Steals all eggs but one.Teleports away.*

• Posted at:

~Fauna~

Proud Wiccan

#Rutabaga

bump

• Posted at:

~Fauna~

Proud Wiccan

#Rutabaga

Oooh, I live in Colorado IRL!

I will have a room with four secret passages. One leads to the library, one to the greenhouse, one to the garden, and one to the dining room.

Can I help take care of your garden?

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019

* is sitting on a bench in the garden, watching butterflies flit around the flowers*

• Posted at:

~Fauna~

Proud Wiccan

#Rutabaga

And my room is middle level. Bump!

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019

* puts on earplugs *

* teleports in front of Reya * "I, the great and powerful-"

* takes out earplugs * "I'm sorry, what?" * turns on really loud music *

* restarts, annoyed * " I said, I, the great and powerful Raina, have come to-"

* yells * " I'm sorry, you have to speak up!"

* yells back * "I have come to steal all of the rainwing OCs here!" * suddenly dissapears *

* grins *

• Posted at:

~Fauna~

Proud Wiccan

#Rutabaga

@Oncilla: Sure! 

• Posted at:

~Jade River~

Wiccan

iris

ivy

willow

zinnia

Status Update: I'm locked in a cage. Feel free to keep having fun.

• Posted at:

~Jade River~

Wiccan

iris

ivy

willow

zinnia

Status Update: I'm with you, Jade River. Your flipside! Shudder.

• Posted at:

~Fauna~

Proud Wiccan

#Rutabaga

New Update: Everyone who came after me and I escaped, but now I'm facing a bunch of Cyclops.

• Posted at:

~Jade River~

Wiccan

iris

ivy

willow

zinnia

Freeze: *walks in* *drops pizza on Jade River's head* *takes Jade River's wallet* *walks out*

• Posted at:

Amber, Forum Big Sister

~Blue~

Wolf, Cori, Moonsilver, Icey, Midwinter, 

Indigo Raven, I got your backs.

EAT MY STUFFING! ~Winter, Weirdest Dream of WoF Ever, 2016

#CORALMOONS

#FREEZESEER

I like turtles. 

Signature under construction

Hey! That's my wallet! *takes pizza of my head* *rubs head* How can pizza hurt that much?

• Posted at:

~Jade River~

Wiccan

iris

ivy

willow

zinnia

XD

TideBender: *takes wallet from Freeze* *takes out desired amount of money* *gives money back to Jade River*

• Posted at:

Amber, Forum Big Sister

~Blue~

Wolf, Cori, Moonsilver, Icey, Midwinter, 

Indigo Raven, I got your backs.

EAT MY STUFFING! ~Winter, Weirdest Dream of WoF Ever, 2016

#CORALMOONS

#FREEZESEER

I like turtles. 

Signature under construction

Congrats on the stars, Jade River! You deserve them. And I have way less than you.

Can I please come here? The war is chasing me.

• Posted at:

the woods are lovely, dark and deep

but I have promises to keep

and miles to go before I sleep

- Frost

I'm not okay.

usque ad amara finem.

Wow. I meant it to come out totally different. Oh, well. It's there forever.

Cookie?

*hands you your favorite flavor cookie*

I MAGICALLY KNOW WHA?T IT IS! CHOCOLATE CHIP! WITH OREO BITS!

*heheh . . . she is probably wrong . . *

*nabs cookie jar*

*shut up! You are not welcome here - and give me that!*

*eats cookies in a hurry*

*now there are no more left! HAH!*

*right, Jade River, that Thingamabobbles are NOT welcome here?*

*say no saynosaynosayno*

*sayyesyesyesyes*

• Posted at:

the woods are lovely, dark and deep

but I have promises to keep

and miles to go before I sleep

- Frost

I'm not okay.

usque ad amara finem.

*opens wallet* There's like no money in here!

@Arienne: Sure, you can come.

Uh... whats a Thingamabobble?

• Posted at:

~Jade River~

Wiccan

iris

ivy

willow

zinnia

1 ,