I need characters. and no mary sues, gary sues, or anything else. if a character is not accepted, i will tell you why.

There can also be 6 fantribes included.

Tribe 1:

Tribe 2:

Tribe 3:

Tribe 4:

Tribe 5:

Tribe 6:

Fantribe form

Name:

Appearance:

Abilities:

Queen MUST HAVE:

Other:

Character form

Name:

Tribe:

Appearance:

Abilities:

Personality:

Accessories:

Other:

you can have any number of characters, but as i said before, NO MORE THAN 6 FANTRIBES.

Thank you for participating!

(mods please let this through)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CALL ME DREAMER.

MY FLIPSIDE(s): Allie, Gold, and Blackfire

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

BTS THREAD FOR FANFIC: /228611

THE FANFIC: /238267

MY HOME THREAD: /3318241

WARNING: INACTIVITY IS FREQUENT.

Form:

name: Tanuki

tribe: Skywing

apperance: unimportant soldier

Abillieties: she can fly very Quick, and she is very good fighter too

Personality: she look dangeorus, she is bully, grounchy, because she have bad past :(  but her heart is good! XD 

accesories:  nothing . Gold would melt on her

other: she rebelled and escape when Skywing army was send to kill all villagers that didnt listen to Queen.

• Posted at:

-(o)Scarlet(o)-

(o)Kestrel(o)

o)Soul(o

Donbsatharosehavthornsbhapp

thathorbushehavroses

StaSassanClassy

QueeoSkyWing

Hehe please tell me whats fantribe 

XD

• Posted at:

-(o)Scarlet(o)-

(o)Kestrel(o)

o)Soul(o

thathorbushehavroses

StaSassanClassy

QueeoSkyWing

Fantribe: Based on a Japanese super hero show called Kamen Rider Hibiki

Name: Refers to themselves as SongWings, but since that already the name of another fan tribe, other tribes refer to them as Rhythmwings

Appearance: Song/RhythmWings can only be seen by MoonBorn NightWings and Animus dragons. They usually resemble dragons of other tribes with musical instruments fused into their bodies, and are frightening in appearance but usually don't mean harm towards other dragons. They do dislike it when Moonborns and Animus dragons describe their appearance in a surprised manner.

Abilities: Song/RhythmWings are capable of telling the undead from the living through the music that accompanies their presence. Any undead creatures or dragons with pure evil in their souls despise the music of a Song/RhythmWing and will cause actual injury and/or death if exposed to said music for a certain length of time or a certain magnitude of volume. 

Queen: Rhythmic the Former Nightwing

Others: Song/RhythmWings are actually the spirits of other dragons who benefited others with their deaths who secretly fight the undead dragons (nicknamed the Gem-Forged) amongst the living dragons of Pyrrhia. Due the fact that Song/RhythmWings are so used to fighting the Gem-Forged, they treat it less like a war and more like a day job.

• Posted at:

I MEAN NO SINCERE NEGATIVITY OF ANY DEGREE AND KIND TO ANY ENTITY IN EXISTENCE WITH MY POSTS.

Aha i forgot: she ha too much fire

• Posted at:

-(o)Scarlet(o)-

(o)Kestrel(o)

o)Soul(o

thathorbushehavroses

StaSassanClassy

QueeoSkyWing

Name: MetalWings
Appearance: Slim, glossy scales that give the appearance of metal. Long legs and RainWing-like wings. Tail kinda drags behind them, but not very far. Their eyes are onyx black.
Abilities: Spit an odd silver amber-y substance (liquid metal), very strong. When the liquid metal dries it will become firm.
Queen MUST HAVE: Queen Factory
Other: MetalWings are named after inventing things. (Ex.: Gear, Screwdriver, Hammer, Machine) The royals have bronze and gold scales.

Name: Scrapmetal

Tribe: MetalWing

Appearance: She has bronze scales with odd, black markings beneath her eyes. Her eyes are emerald green with some gold on the edges.

Abilities: Regular MetalWing abilities.

Personality: Scrapmetal is creative, clever, and daring. She loves to go out on a limb, but she'll often risk something for it. Scrapmetal has a hard time with love, because of a traumatic expierence when she was a littler dragonet. Scrapmetal loves to invent, just like all MetalWings.

Accesories: Around her horns are wound, string-bound gears that she wound around her horns. She also wears blue-gray metal armcuffs (like the elf cuffs from AJ)

Other: N/A

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

Name: Seal

Tribe: IcexSea

Appearance:This dragon's fine, translucent scales are the color of ivory. It has a stocky body with a short neck. This dragon has long limbs with three digits on each foot that end in short claws. It has membranous wings that stretch between its limbs. A row of tendrils runs from its shoulders to the tip of its tail. This dragon's head is narrow. It has tiny nostrils located close together. This dragon has droopy gem-like eyes that are the color of polished bronze.

Abilities: Normal icewing with less ice,can breath under-water

Personality: Bubbly,trickster

Accessories: none

Other: N/A

• Posted at:

A curious case, a reckless infection

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

It's a statewide inspection

Name: SymbolWings

Appearance: They look similar to a Sky/Night/SeaWing hybrid, but they have different coloring. For example, the queen is black and white. They also have Greek symbols on them.

Abilities: They have the symbols that show what kind of power they have, such as Alpha being the strongest. Only moonborn NightWings with three moons and animus dragons can see them.

Queen: Queen Alpha.

Naming system: They are named after symbols or gods.

Other: Queen Alpha's dragonet is my character.

Name: Delta

Appearance: She is orange and white and has green delta symbols. Her eyes are stormy gray. She is rather small.

Abilities: She can control plants.

Personality: She is shy and is nervous about her future

Accessories: She has an animus-enchanted bracelet that can turn her into a NightWing

• Posted at:

Diana

they/them pronouns

Forum Adoptive Sister!

My OCs! (currently working on an original story)

guys my favorite color is red. :D

accepted, characters and tribes!

Tribe 1: Rhythmwings

Tribe 2: Metalwings

Tribe 3: Symbolwings

Tribe 4: Sunwings (look below)

Tribe 5:

Tribe 6:

As you can see, this is a fantribe of my own creation:

Name: Sunwings

Description: scales shift to every color in the spectrum when sun is shining on them and when sun is not shining on them, scales appear to be a very dim yellow. They have a barb on the end of their tails, have ridged claws, long fangs, and giant wings.

Abilities: advanced fighters and fliers, can breathe fire, can camouflage into the sunlight, can stab other dragons with their barbs, can shoot venom from their fangs.

Queen: Queen Spectrum

Other: These dragons adore gold and diamonds because they believe them to be the light's artifacts. Even the poorest of dragons have at least one gold and diamond necklace, but the queen can have gold armor, complete with an enchanted diamond on the helmet. Once the dragons reach 12 years old, they receive their first gold and diamond artifact. The sunwings have remained hidden for so long, that for twenty years, the world hasn't even known about them. Now they are ready to reveal themselves....

2 Fantribe spots left! (note: you may create a character from all of the tribes and fantribes. Well, no more than 3 tribes for 1 character, but if you put a fantribe down, other people an use them for their characters.)

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

This thread ends when there is a character from each of the fantribes. And that might start when there are 2 more fantribes.....

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

A thing: My form for the LunarWings is way too long for this. And I'm not sure they'd fit in this, as their backstory and location is pretty much set in stone.

• Posted at:

Sage of the Universe, Giver of Writing Advice

I'll respect your opinion as long as your opinion doesn't disrespect anyone else's life

LONG LIVE ANARCHY, DESTROY YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT, AND BE CAREFUL: SERPENTINE IS 100% SALT

/318748

The back story can just be put in a different post. Just do separate posts for one tribe.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

bump

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

RhythmWing character:

Name: Mandevilla the Former Rainwing

Tribe: The RhythmWings, formerly Rainwing.

Appearance: When seen by a MoonBorn Nightwing or Animus Dragon, Mandevilla appears to be a purple and white RainWing with a trombone fused into her tail. Her abdomen also seems to be made from a more flexible material than skin, and she can inflate herself to continuously play her trombone without breathing. She also has pink face painting resembling zebra stripes, a seemingly common decoration among RhythmWings.

Abilities: Mandevilla is able to utilize the Brass Class of the RhythmWings fighting technique "Pure Sound". She is capable of blasting sound waves like projectiles with her instrument. These sound waves function like really powerful gusts of wind, and are not inherently fatal to dragons, but dragons can be injured or stunned by them and these sound waves and knock dragons out of flight, resulting in death.

Personality: Like most RainWings, Mandevilla is carefree and fun-loving, but she is only like that in private. When with other dragons, Mandevilla is extremely shy and reserved, and is embarrassed of her Pure Sound instrument and its placement on her body.

Accessories: Aside from the trombone on her tail, Mandevilla possesses a whistle that temporarily makes her visible to all dragons. The effect of this only lasts for 10 minutes.

Other: Mandevilla dislikes fighting the Gem-Forged and is more interested in helping other dragons. Mandevilla can be heard by all dragons but only seen by Moon-Borns and Animus users, dragons who do not apply to those two conditions hear trombone music when Mandevilla is present near them, even when she's not playing her instrument.

Name: Thunderstruck the Former Nightwing

Tribe: The RhythmWings, formerly Nightwing.

Appearance: When seen by MoonBorn NightWings and Animus dragons, Thunderstruck resembles a dark gray NightWing with a guitar fused into his left wing, which he can play by extending his wing over his own shoulder and onto his chest. Because of this, Thunderstruck can not fly. He also has orange face painting resembling zebra stripes, a seemingly common decoration among RhythmWings.

Abilties: Thunderstruck is able to utilize the String Class of the RhythmWings fighting technique "Pure Sound". When he plays his instrument, musical notes and lines will materialize around his enemies, acting as chains to bind them, or grappling cables to travel upon. These notes and lines can also be charged with electricity for more powerful attacks.

Personality: Thunderstruck tries really hard to act like a jaded professional who doesn't care about anything, but deep down, his morals constantly tug at him to care more about others.

Accessories: Aside from his guitar, Thunderstruck has a wrist cuff with guitar strings strapped over it. Plucking these strings will cause him to become temporarily visible to all dragons for 10 minutes.

Other: Thunderstruck aims to rank higher in the RhythmWings army than their highest performing fighter,  Whiteout the Former Nightwing (who is a canon character). 

Name: Duststorm the Former SandWing. 

Tribe: RhythmWings, formerly SandWing.

Appearacne: When seen by MoonBorn NightWings and Animus dragons, Duststorm appears to be a deep gold SandWing with tambourines fused into her talons. This causes the sound of her clapping to be identical to the sound of tambourines. She also posses neon green face paint resembling zebra stripes, a seemingly common decoration among RhythmWings.

Abilties: Duststorm's Pure Sound is of the Percussion Class, giving her the ability to create shockwaves. Unlike the Brass Class's sound waves, the Percussion Class's waves travel in all direction at once. This causes the wave to be great against multiple targets but weak in terms of precision. However, this issue could be solved by channeling waves through the cables created by a String Class.

Personality: Duststorm is highly aggressive, and will react violently to friendly advances by other dragons. However, she is known to be nice when in private or with a dragon she really trusts.

Accessories: Aside from her instrument, Dustirm possesses a tuning fork that will make her temporarily visible to all dragons for 10 minutes. 

Other: Duststorm changed her name because she thought her original name was embarrassing, hence Wh no dragon knows what her original name even is.

I would like to state again that the RhyhmWings are based on Kamen Rider Hibiki, with several changes to details applied.

• Posted at:

I MEAN NO SINCERE NEGATIVITY OF ANY DEGREE AND KIND TO ANY ENTITY IN EXISTENCE WITH MY POSTS.

Accepted!

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

I am NOT letting this thread DIE! I NEED MORE FANTRIBES AND CHARACTERS, PLEASE!

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

Let me just pump out some more characters and another tribe so this thread doesn't die.

Tribe

Name: Netwings

Appearacne: NetWing dragons are usually one solid color, do not have scales nor eyes, and have pixels of a different color constantly moving across their bodies.

Abilities: NetWings seem to be charged with electrical energy, rendering traditional weapons useless against them. Animus power seems to have an increased effect on them, however. NetWings have a collective Hivemind, meaning that they can all read each others' minds at all times, and if one of them knows something, they all do. It seems that NetWings possess extensive knowledge of everything ever existed, and only keeps themselves sane by constantly sharing this information in the Hivemind. If the Queen is killed or a Netwing's Hivemind is cut off using animus powers, the NetWing(s) will go insane (as seen by their pixels glitching furiously) and attempt self-termination immediately.

Queen: Queen Terabyte.

Other: It is unknown where the Netwingd live or where they came from, and they can only be summoned via a ritual found in the Jade Mountain library. 

Characters

Name: Gigabyte

Tribe: Netwings

Appearance: Gigabyte is entirely light blue and possesses purple pixels.

Abilities: Gigabyte has a typical Netwing's abilties. She is also the "admin" or "mod" of the NetWing Hivemind,

like her mother Terabyte.

Personality: Gigabyte is extremely curious of other dragon tribes, but often misinterprets the information about them in the NetWings hivemind, causing strange incidents when she interacts with dragons from another tribe.

Accessories: Gigabyte possesses a necklace made from various gems cut into perfect squares to symbolize her royalty.

Other: Gigabyte often speaks to NightWings in their "native language" that resembles the Scavenger language "Japanese", despite the fact that NightWings have long since abandoned this language.

Name: Console

Tribe: NetWings

Appearance: Console is entire black with green pixels.

Abilties: Console is skilled in melee combat and has typical NetWings abilities.

Personality: Console is extremely protective of his sister, Gigabyte. He's pretty chill otherwise.

Accesories: Console possesses a Royal Master Key capable of opening any lock. 

Other: Console is often embarrassed of Gigabyte's random shenanigans.

• Posted at:

@ambercrow145: I have a small suggestion for the Metalwings for their source of entertainment.

An underground stone stadium. Three dragons walk on a high balcony and place three silver metal hovering orbs there. Then with a great cheer, the ground splits open in the middle of the arena, and a metal pedestal with another smaller hovering gold orb rises up until it is at least twenty feet up. Then a speaker blared and the commentator states:

"Welcome to the coverage of dragon racing olympics! We have three players here, and the stakes have never been higher than this. The three champions of the millenia, Gear, Nut, and Wire have produced their greatest champions to fight for the golden sparrow! And it seems that Nut has managed to get online!"

Just as the commentator states that, the middle silver orb suddenly morphs into a huge metal dragon. Not long after, the other two orbs morph into two different dragons (as the commentator says, "And Gear and Wire are online!") in technology facts. The one on the right is strong and stocky, the one on the left is small and swift, and the one in the middle looks like a mix of the two, none greater than the other so far....until today. Today is when we all will know.

Then suddenly, the gold orb in the middle of the stadium splits in two, and a small gold, mechanical bird is hiding its head under its wing. Then it raises its head and a small gold light shines from its eyes. The sparrow is ready. Like a cue, a red light shines from the eyes of Nut's champion, a green light shines from the eyes of Wire's champion, and a blue light shines from the eyes of Gear's champion. They are all ready.

"On your mark!" says the commentator. All four mechanical animals raise their wings. "Get set!" the mechanical dragons and the sparrow dig their claws and feet in the ground. Time slows.

"GO!" shuts the commentator, and all the dragons launch themselves at the sparrow while it flies away up in the air.

So? What do you think?

And this can only be approved by the creator of the Metalwings Fantribe. The others can give opinions, but only the creator of the Metalwings can approve that the Metalwings do this as a source of entertainment.

New characters and fantribes are accepted, by the way.

(mods, please let this through.)

Dreamer out!

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

OH, AND 1 FANTRIBE LEFT!!!!!

Tribe 4: Sunwings

Tribe 5: Netwings

Tribe 6:

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

CMON GUYS WHO WANTS THE LAST FANTRIBE SPOT!?

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

Tribe

Name:FateWings

Apperance:Fatewings are usually a blend of black and white,the black-and-white coming together to make a wheel,symbolizing the way fate can turn on you. They normally have one eye that's white or black. They are the only known type of dragon that don't have wings.

Abilities:Control over fate,able to harness Order or Chaos,abnormally sharp fangs,loads of poisionus spikes on ther tails. 

Queen:Queen Fateseeker

Other:Like the NetWings,it is unknown where they came from.

• Posted at:

Rainfeather

Dragonkin

That one crazy sister & fireball goddess

#Likeagirl

"YOU ATE MY SWORD!!"-Percy Jackson

Current music obsession:Horrible Kids

#UnbanCrimson

Alright then, just a few fantribe hybrids, a character from the FateWings, a dragon from each original tribe, (hybrids optional) and we are all set.

You can only have 1 fantribe, but you are allowed to have more than 1 character.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

Oh, and here are the fantribes so you know.

Tribe 6: Fatewings

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

CMON PLEEEEEASE? WE'RE ALMOST DONE!!!!!

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

poke

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

Also, we need one character from each original tribe (plus some hybrids would be nice) and at least one animus.

That would be very nice if you all could do that.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

JUST 1 FATEWING AND A FEW HYBRIDS WILL DO IT! PLEASE? ANYONE CAN DO THEM BECAUSE THE ONLY LIMIT IS THE FANTRIBE CREATING!!!!!!

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

and at least one fatewing.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

Ambercrow? You still haven't approved dragon racing for entertainment. Do you approve?

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

What about my dragon?

• Posted at:

-(o)Scarlet(o)-

(o)Kestrel(o)

o)Soul(o

thathorbushehavroses

StaSassanClassy

QueeoSkyWing

Name: Cherry

Tribe: SandWing

Appearance: a normal-looking SandWing, except for the fact that her hind legs are not there. Other than that, she is normal.

Abilities: She can breathe fire and use her tail barb just like other SandWings

Personality: She is very quiet and kind, but she often underestimates and humbles herself

Accessories: The only jewelry she owns is a small silver bracelet and a simple onyx pendant.

Other: If you are wondering, the reason she has no hind legs is because: when she hatched, she was not fully formed. Her back legs were tiny nubs that caused her great pain. When she became a little older, they had to amputate what was left to try and stop the pain.

• Posted at:

ABYSS

Also called Jay or Silver

Night/SeaWing

#PROUDFANWING

Star Count: 201

Home Thread /256501

Previously active on /270501 and /270394

ʕ✧ᴥ✧ʔ

#MoreMudWings!

Sundance: Rebellion

Poseidon: Rebellion

Fantribe form

Name:

Appearance: copper, gold, emerald, sliver, blue, or combination

Abilities:run and fly fast, tunneling, blue fire

Queen MUST HAVE: queen diamond

Other: none

Character form

Name:Gem

Tribe:earth wings

Appearance:gold emerald and blue scales

Abilities:run and fly fast,can tunnel, blue fire

Personality:funny but negative in a bad mood

Accessories: none

Other: small

• Posted at:

oil in water, smoke in air, we're killing them all, it's just not fair.

animals come and animals go, we kill them all, just for show.

nature is dieing, why is no one crying?

-elftsunami36

Tribe: ChangeWings

Appearance: Looks like Changelings from My Little Pony except in the shape of a dragon

Abilities: Can change form to look like other dragons but does not have their abilities.

Queen: Queen Stealthshadow

Note: Most dragons usually wear an accessory because they can't copy non living material.

• Posted at:

Elitemagikarp

Tribe: TreeWing

Appearance: almost like rainwings except default colors are shades of green and tan. Unusually long front talons. Large tales great for bashing :). Large wings, long snout, generally a huge kind of dragon.

Abilities: firebreath, can change their colors to only different kinds of environments, not other dragons. Great at fighting, climbing,manners and basically anything destructive, horrible at hunting, swimming and cleaning.

Queen: Queen Leafswayer

Note: when changing to match environment, certain dragons can turn blue but most cannot turn blue, purple or pink.

• Posted at:

Name: Katie 

name typed with chin: !Atie

name typed with elbows: katje 

face slammed on keyboard: the hi is a great woman and the daughter and a great team of the great ladies of a team that is a team that came and have the same team.

btw that hurt

UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH THIS IS SO HARD THERE ARE ALREADY 6 FANTRIBES BUT THESE FANTRIBES ARE SO GOOD!!!!! WHY WHY WHY?

I AM STRUGGLING INTERNALLY

SHOULD I ACCEPT THEM????

And yes, your dragon is accepted.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

P.S: I will not be on the forums a lot because I have tons of schoolwork, so if I am not here, *points at school* IT'S HIS FAULT!!!!

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

bump

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

So Cherry mostly flies around, but she does have a wheelchair contraption. She doesn't like to wear it a lot, though. "It's embarrassing!" ~Cherry

• Posted at:

ABYSS

Also called Jay or Silver

Night/SeaWing

#PROUDFANWING

Star Count: 201

Home Thread /256501

Previously active on /270501 and /270394

ʕ✧ᴥ✧ʔ

#MoreMudWings!

Sundance: Rebellion

Poseidon: Rebellion

@Silverdragon: Dragons can't wear.. Wheelchairs... *thinks of a dragon wheelchair* In order to do that, she wouldn't be able to fly. The wheelchair would fall right off her, and her head would stick straight up. If you take this as offensive or making your character seem less unique, then I am sorry for that.

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

YOU KNOW WHAT? FINE!

I HAVE DECIDED!

I AM MAKING 6 MORE FANTRIBE SPOTS!!!!

Tribe 6: Fatewings

Tribe 7: Earthwings, (i'm assuming, because there was no name on elftsunami's form.)

Tribe 8: Changewings

Tribe 9: Treewings

Tribe 10: OPEN

Tribe 11: OPEN

Tribe 12: OPEN

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON