you wake up in next to a small rather large lake somewhere high up. mountains rise on all side except for one where it drops off reveling more mountains. others dragons are next to you all seem to be just as confused a you and some were even still asleep. next to you was a young dragonet everyone had one they still seemed to be sleeping peacefully. you know who you are at least you think. you know your name,your tribe, the dragonet's name, what you don't know is where you are and where the others came from.
forumers got transported to pyrrhia and turned into the tribes that most represented them. the dragonet is one of your ocs (can be fantribes). all they know is their names bu the dragonet seems to call them mother or father. the dragonets are no more than a half a year
1. the waking characters is you and acts like you and the dragonet can be anyone of your ocs preferably one you have used before.
2. no being rude outside of the rp
3. all genders and shipping these characters are the forumers but with dragon names
4. please use dragon names that would be a tribes name not your nickname unless it fits well enough to be a dragon name (ex. defiantly not suthay)
5. lets try not to flame here that just leads to a big mess if you have read the rules put your favorite snack in the other slot if you don't have one put donuts or smth
dragon name: sealion
age: 13 (dragon)
apearance: her main scales are celadon the gills and top of head and back are a light turquoise color. under scales are steel blue with lighter colors streaking down them. webbings and membrane are a dark sea blue and the lights are almost light.
relationships: none so far >:3
personality: usually calm and collected and has a need to travel and likes the open air. has a very strong need for shiny things much more than regular dragons.
appearance: her main scales are a slightly darker shade of sand than common and it gives off a slight golden color in the sunlight. Her under scales are a normal tan color with some darker specks are littered throughout. Her sail is extremely light tan almost white but not quite there yet. Her stinger is slightly golden at the tip. Her wing membrane is light tan with a slight golden tint at the edge. The same golden tint appears again on her paws but is not very noticeable. (this wasn't copy pastes what?!!!
other: takis as well woo hoo
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
I'll fight a coyote for free