So, do you like it? (Read the fanfic first)

Just so you know, Snails is an anthropomorphic fox. More on his appearance will show up in later sections.

PART 1

Section 1

Snails Modicum waited.

He leaned against the wall besides one of the Hotland elevators, legs crossed, bored out of his mind. The stone wall was rough and warm against his furry back, he was hungry, and his feet were starting to get a little too hot from staying in the same place for too long. He wished he could go home.

But when your long-dead best friend clawed their consciousness together after being shattered across spacetime just to appear in your dreams and tell you to wait at a specific spot for a human to come...well, you didn’t just disregard that.

It could have been just a dream--and Snails was starting to think that that was quite likely--but last time he’d ignored a dream about Dingbat, he’d only barely avoided destroying Snowdin Town. Best not to ignore it.

Still, he’d been standing there all morning, and so far, no human had come.

He could feel the thrum of the Core through the ground. The thing probably needed repairs by now--he hadn’t checked it for nearly two years. He’d have to ask Dr. Alphys for the access codes. Paranoid lizard had changed them again. Probably didn’t want anyone sneaking into the lab through the maintenance tunnels.

Snails was just starting to wonder if the promised human would ever show up when he saw someone approaching. He squinted. Was that the human? They looked remarkably like Chara had...yeah, that was a human. Oversized striped sweater, short dark hair, skin a little darker than Chara’s had been.

He stepped out into their path. “Ho, human!” he called. The human jumped, looking up at him with narrowed eyes. What’s so special about this human, Dingbat? Impressive that they managed to bypass Undyne, but they’re not the first to do so. What’s your game...?

The human looked at him suspiciously. It didn’t say anything.

“Hey, I’m not gonna hurt you,” Snails said. “I’m not in the business of stealing human SOULs. Leave that to the crazy fish. Me, I’m just a...roguish outlaw...except...still perfectly legal?” He shrugged. “Dunno.”

The human eyed him questioningly.

“Do you talk?”

It shook its head.

“Huh. Well, the name’s Snails. Snails Modicum. Welcome to the Core, kid.”

Confused expression.

“The...Core. Big dusty factory that takes up most of Hotland? Source of power for most of the Underground? Crowning achievement of Doctor Gaster? C’mon, surely someone’s mentioned it. Oh, that’s not what you’re confused about.”

The human pointed at Snails.

“You’re confused about me? I can’t possibly be the strangest monster in the Underground. Dusty timelines, haven’t you seen--”

The human went so pale you’d have thought they were a ghost.

Aaand that’s why I’m here. “--the talking rocks or the...hey, what’s wrong? Is this about the timelines? ‘Cause that’s nothing--just one of Dingbat’s theories. Do you know something about that?”

The human shook their head nervously, backing away. It pointed at itself, then at the elevator, and then waved its hand in a “goodbye” gesture.

“You have to go? Alright then. See you ‘round.” Snails shook his head as the human left. “So you know something about the timelines. Interesting. Is it a casual acquaintance, or…?”

He shrugged and began walking home. He knew a faster way, but...bleck. He’d always hated teleporting. Never did figure out how Dingbat and the kid could stand it.

“Well, Dingbat,” he said aloud. “If they are a timeline hopper, what do you want me to do about it? I guess I could always kill ‘em...but that would either be ineffective or just plain wrong. Pity we never finished the Blasters…”

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019

*eagerly waits for more*

• Posted at:

It’s the hydra fellow

#furryrightsactivist

#endpitbullracism

#blicket

“Boi” is a gender neutral term

star count:  14400 (+589)

page count:  242

bump

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

I. NEED. MOOOOOAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

I am Hermes!

God of Messengers and Thieves

Le King of Popcorn!

Typhoon|Koi|Minnow|Tadpole|

#JustDoIt

#StealEverything

#RememberFestus

"BOOM!" ~Minerva McGonagall

"S-i-k . . ." ~Annabeth Chase

Future's Coinz: 40

My Coinz: 35

Scroll Down!

bump

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

Bump.

I don't have a lot of this done yet, but I basically have the whole thing planned out, so...I'll try to post maybe two chapters a week? We'll see if I can work on this consistently. I'm still trying to figure out the order the chapters should go in, since half of it is flashback.

I think I'm gonna do one more present section and then the first past section?

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

Okay, I was wrong. I have all the flashbacks planned out, but I don't have the present part planned very far. Oh well.

SECTION 2

Snails awoke surrounded by blackness. Pure, complete blackness. The kind your eyes would never adjust to, because there was literally no light.

Well, that wasn’t quite true. He could see himself and the skeleton in front of him, as if they were standing in spotlights. Or glowing, or something. But other than that, it was absolutely dark.

“Ho, Dingbat,” Snails said, getting to his feet. “Woah, you’re really melty this time.”

“Yes,” Doctor W. D. Gaster replied absently. “I don’t think I can hold my mind together much longer. The effort it requires is extreme, and I’m almost out of power. I’m essentially running on sheer determination right now.”

“And the determination is melting you, I assume?”

“What? No, that...not that kind of determination! I’m melting because I’m losing control. We need to do this quickly before I shatter again.”

“Right. Well, what’s the deal with the human? Are they a timehopper, or just a strangely knowledgeable bystander?” Snails asked.

“Timeline hopper,” Dr. Gaster replied. “They’ve lived through yesterday several times, but this is the first time I’ve been able to muster the strength to appear to you.”

“Hmm. Fun stuff.”

“Snails...that human...they know where Sans and Papyrus are.”

“What, really? That on top of timehopping? No wonder you led me to them…”  Snails paused. “How’d they find Sans and Papyrus? I haven’t seen any sign of those two for years.”

“I’m not sure. I’m mostly linked to the world through you, and the part of my consciousness linked to them is...not working properly. I can’t remember almost anything about them…”

Snails winced in sympathy. How horrible would that be? He couldn’t imagine not remembering almost anything the people he loved...not remembering Dr. Gaster and Sans and Papyrus and Arial and Geo and Annum…

“What do you want me to do?” he asked.

“If only we’d had time to finish the Blasters...but that’s just wishful thinking. Since killing the human is not a meaningful option, I want you to befriend them. Get them to tell you where Sans has hidden himself and his brother. Maybe you can convince them not to reset. Or, if worst comes to worst, convince them to reset.”

Dr. Gaster’s form flickered, and he doubled over, pressing a hand to his forehead. His fingers were beginning to melt together. “Hrrgh...I have to...demanifest soon...or else I’ll shatter again. S-sorry, Snails. I’ll see if I can come back, but...I’m not sure I’ll have the...the strength.”

Snails nodded. Dr. Gaster stepped forwards and embraced him. He flickered again, and then completely vanished, leaving Snails standing alone in the void.

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

bump

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

Anyway, this fanfic is probably going to be a collection of loosely-related stories about Snails and Gaster.

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

now this is a good fanfic

most undertale fanfics can get confusing since its such a widespread fandom

but this is really good

• Posted at:

when fear creeps up your spine

start writing

shake it off

word by word

and look at the splinters of fear on the ground

shining like broken glass

insanity

i'm all inside your head anyway

bump

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

bump

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

bump

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

Oh, no, Leo, don't--

MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR--*continues*

*facepalms*

• Posted at:

Leo!

WHOOOSH!!!!!!

#IStoleApollo'sAccount

#Meepy

Son of Hephaestus

My Coinz: 35

"Please report to Supreme Commander Leo for your superfun list of chores!" ~Me, The Mark of Athena

bump

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

bump

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

bump

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

MORE PLS!!!

• Posted at:

I AM HEMALORUS

Godess of running out of toilet paper. FEAR ME!

&

KILGERBON

God of all real & animated cats

You are who you choose to be, and no matter of animus magic can change that.

I check in sometimes

Proud Forum Firefighter!

1776★

NO SUNDAYS

MORE

i hope Flowey is in this XD

• Posted at:

It’s the hydra fellow

#furryrightsactivist

#endpitbullracism

#blicket

“Boi” is a gender neutral term

star count:  14400 (+589)

page count:  242

moar

• Posted at:

start writing

shake it off

word by word

insanity

PAST

Section 1

35 years pre-game...

For a place with no sunlight, New Home is surprisingly well lit, Snails thought as he hurried up the steps to the New Home Public Library. Magical lights were strewn across the city and hung from from the walls of buildings, and electric lights adorned the homes of the few who were rich enough to afford them.

Electricity was more common down in Waterfall, where it could be powered by the many rivers. But here in New Home, it was expensive. Some people suggested using the geothermal energy of Hotland to power it, but so far, nobody had found a feasible way.

I wish I could see sunlight, thought Snails.

As he stepped up to the front of library, his foot caught on the stairs, and he stumbled forwards, struggling to regain his balance. He stumbled into someone, and they both fell to the ground.

He sat up almost immediately. The monster he’d run into was a tall skeleton with a black turtleneck and black pants. Several books had tumbled to the ground around them, dropped by the skeleton. “I am so sorry,” Snails apologized. “Here, let me help you get your books.”

Snails started grabbing the books and stacking them, glancing at the titles as he went. “You’re reading about quantum physics and time travel? I love this stuff!”

The skeleton nodded. “It’s interesting,” he said quietly.

Snails finished stacking the books and handed them to the skeleton. “I’m Septimus Modicum the Fox, but most people call me Snails. What’s your name?”

“I...I’m Wing Dings Gaster,” the skeleton said almost inaudibly, looking at the ground. “Have I h-heard your name somewhere?”

“You might have. I play for the New Home University Soccer Players.”

“Oh, that’s probably it. The other p-people at school are always talking about s-sports.” Wing Dings clutched his stack of books close, like a shield. He looked up at an impatient-looking harpy, who was waiting to get past. “Oh, we should probably g-get out of the way…”

“Right.” Snails pushed himself to his feet, then helped Wing Dings up. They walked over to the edge of the library’s porch. “So, where do you go to school?”

“Toriel Dreemurr University.” Everything this skeleton said seemed to be quiet and meek.

“Nice. Like I said, I’m at NHU. You’re interested in time travel, huh?”

“Yeah. N-nobody really talks about it in a s-s-serious way, but I think it’s a real possibility.” He paused. “I wanted to ask Dr. Hexalus about it when he came and lectured in the physics class a couple of days ago, but…” Wing Dings sighed.

Doctor Hexalus was the current Royal Scientist.

Snails nodded. “I get it. Hey, he’s coming to NHU soon. Want me to ask for you?”

Wing Dings looked up, eyes quite literally brightening. “You’d really do that for me?”

Snails dug in the pocket of his shorts. “Of course,” he said, pulling out a crumpled sheet of paper and a pen. “Here, write down your questions and your contact information on here. I’ll ask Dr. Hex and get back to you.”

Wing Dings set his books down and accepted the paper. He scrawled something on it, then handed it back to Snails. “I h-hope you can read my handwriting. It’s a mess.”

Snails laughed. “Better than mine. Mine’s so terrible that sometimes even I can’t read it.”

Wing Dings laughed softly, picking up his books. “Well, I have to go,” he said.

“See you ‘round!” replied Snails. Wing Dings nodded and walked off.

The apartment door was pulled open by a humanoid monster who appeared to be made of fire. Behind him, on a faded brown couch, a monster that looked like a four-eared dog lounged. “Hello?” the fire monster said.

“Is this the residence of Wing Dings Gaster?” Snails asked.

The fire monster nodded warily.

“Is he in?”

More nodding. The dog on the couch turned its head and shouted, “Hoi, Wing Dings! There’s some fox here to see you!”

There was a faint unintelligible reply, and a moment later, Wing Dings appeared. “S-Snails was your name, right?”

“Yep. I talked to Dr. Hex.”

“G-great. Come on.” Wing Dings briefly made eye contact with the dog monster. “Thanks, Bob.”

The skeleton led Snails into a cluttered bedroom, filled with books and stacks of paper. Next to the bed was a desk with pages of notes strewn across it. The bed itself had more books stacked on it. Wing Dings moved some of these to another spot on the bed and sat down, gesturing to the desk’s chair. He eagerly--but still quietly---asked, “What did he say?”

Snails sat on the chair and grinned. “He says it would require more research, but he thinks your theories are very plausible. Wishes he could get ahold of some humans so he could do experiments on determination.”

“Too bad Chara’s the only human around here…”

“Yeah, anyone who gets within a three mile radius of her with intent to experiment is liable to end up looking like your friend out there.”

Wing Dings laughed. “Grillby? Ha. I pity anyone who gets on Queen Toriel’s bad side.”

Snails laughed as well. “Put her family in danger, and, well...let’s just say you’re not gonna have a good time.”

Was Wing Dings starting to act less shy around Snails? That was good. The poor guy didn’t seem like he had many friends. Probably hadn’t his whole life.

“So, where you from?” Snails asked abruptly.

“H-Hotland.”

“Nice. I’m a Snowdinner. Youngest of seven. I’ve been in New Home for two years. I like soccer and science.”

“I’m an only child. I’m taking basically all the science classes at TDU, so...that probably says a lot about me. Heh.” Wing Dings picked up a book from the bed and started turning it over and over in his hands. “So, yeah, that’s pretty much everything about me. I’m not a very interesting person.”

Snails raised an eyebrow. “Really? Because it seems to me that you’re the most interesting person I’ve ever met. Hotlander, huh? Have you ever thought about the geothermal energy output that place has, and how it could be put to use as a power source?”

“All the time. I think it would be most efficient to build a massive power plant, but there would be no way to cool it unless you could somehow transport ice all the way from Snowdin, and that’s not really feasible.”

“Unless you could reroute the river…” Snails mused.

“Ooh, yes. The labor it would take, though... Look, I’ve already drawn up blueprints for the plant. Let me find them…”

And so the two of them began to muse and scheme to their hearts’ content.

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

bump

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

bump

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

bump

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

Bump. Heh--I don't actually have any more chapters finished. I'll try to get at least part of the next one done by the end of the week...

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

clapping

• Posted at:

start writing

shake it off

word by word

insanity

Moar what

• Posted at:

(bubbles Chiria, keeping her from defusing and teleports her away) That proves just how protective Toriel is of Chara.

• Posted at:

Diana

they/them pronouns

Forum Adoptive Sister!

My OCs! (currently working on an original story)

guys my favorite color is red. :D

bump

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

*This comment fills you with DETERMINATION

*You continue to write

• Posted at:

I AM HEMALORUS

&

KILGERBON

I check in sometimes

Proud Forum Firefighter!

1776★

NO SUNDAYS

Sstorms, the next chapter is only about halfway done...I'll post it anyway...

Ha, take that, people who draw Sans with a blue tongue!

PAST

Section 2

Subdivision 1

SECTION 2
32 years pre-game

“Ho, Wing Dings!” Snails said, stepping into the apartment-turned-workshop.

Wing Dings looked up at the fox monster. “Hey, Snails.” He returned to the mechanical bracelet he was tinkering with.

Snails came over and peered over his shoulder. “Whatcha working on? Some kind of time-space extrapolator or something?”

Wing Dings raised an eyebrow, not bothering to look up. “Do you even know the meaning of the word ‘extrapolator?’”

“Something to do with applying data to different situations.”

“...Close. There’s a dictionary on the bookshelf if you want to look it up.”

“Nah. So, what is this thing?” Snails asked.

“It’s supposed to be a defence bracelet,” Wing Dings explained. “You put it on and a force field appears around you. But I can’t get it to work right. I’m good with technology, but I’m not great with magic.”

“You’re made of magic.”

Wing Dings shrugged. “I’m not very good at controlling my magic. I’d show you, but I’d really rather not accidentally destroy my desk again.”

“Not destroying things is good. Unless you’re testing a weapon, in which case you’d want to destroy things.”

“Why would we be testing weapons?” There would be no use for weapons unless they managed to destroy the barrier and get to the surface. The monsters were a peaceful people.

“Dunno. Hey, did you hear that Dr. Hex is retiring?”

Wing Dings looked at Snails in shock. “Dr. Hexalus is retiring?” The fish man had been the Royal Scientist for as long as Wing Dings could remember. He didn’t even know who the previous Royal Scientist had been.

“Yeah,” Snails said. “He just announced it today. King Asgore is holding a series of contests a month from now to decide who the new royal scientist will be. I already filled out your entry paperwork.”

“You WHAT?” Wing Dings said, getting up so quickly he knocked over his chair. “You didn’t turn it in, did you?”

“Of course not, you silly dingbat! I needed to ask you what inventions you’re entering.”

“Who says I’m entering?”

Snails rolled his eyes. “You’re the one who’s always saying you wish you had a decent lab instead of just an apartment.”

Wing Dings stared at him in disbelief. “Snails, I’m twenty-three, I have no experience, and I’m just barely out of college! You s-seriously expect me to go up against the greatest scientific minds in the Underground?”

“This is the best chance you’ll ever get! Ruling out an assassination, the post of Royal Scientist is probably never going to be open again in your lifetime.”

“I’ll probably be the worst scientist there!” he protested. “There is no way I could possibly win this contest.”

“Even if you lose,” Snails retorted, “it will mean people have heard of you. You’d be able to find work. C’mon, you dingbat, you can’t waste this opportunity!”

“I hope you’re not going to make a habit of calling me that,” Wing Dings said. He sighed. “Fine, I’ll enter. I don’t suppose you happen to have a copy of the rulebook?”

Snails grinned.

1 Month Later…

“Dust and determination, there are s-so many monsters here,” Wing Dings said. He nervously gripped a flashlight, holding it so tightly that the plastic casing was cracking a little. His eyes were flickering a greenish color. Why are there so many monsters here? Everyone is going to see us fail, it’s bad enough that we already had to do it in front of the royal family…

He looked out over the plaza where the contest was taking place. Several booths made of tables and tents were arranged across the square--Wing Dings wasn’t sure why there were tents, considering the fact that there was no weather. Beyond the booths, the grey stone buildings of New Home were visible, lit by balls of glowing magic. The clock tower rose above the surrounding buildings, dwarfing everything except the palace. A dark, oppressive air seemed to hang over the monochrome city.

“Be careful with that flashlight,” Snails said.

Wing Dings jumped. He chuckled nervously and set down the flashlight on the table. “Right. Don’t want to break that. Do we have everything?”

“Flashlight, check. Prisms one, two, and three, check. Your light thing--”

“Laser.”

“--Check. My hands, check. Dusty huge piece of paper, check. That’s everything, Dingbat.”

Wing Dings glared at him. “Seriously, don’t call me that.”

Snails shrugged. “Fine. Dusts, Wing Dings, you’re so scared your eyes are flashing.”

Wing Dings squeaked. He focused for a moment, clenching his fists. “I-is that any better?”

“Sort of?” Snails said, tilting his head. “You got one of ‘em to stop…”

He tried again. This time, the right half of his vision went darker. He sighed. “I just turned my eye off entirely, didn’t I.” Skeletons could still see without their eye lights, but having eyes helped clarify and brighten their vision. For a scientist, the slight increase in energy expenditure was worth it.

“Yep. The other one’s flashing again,” Snails said.

Wing Dings concentrated once again. His right eye turned back on...and then both of his eyes went out entirely. “Gahhhh!”

“Woah, are you okay?” Snails asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Apparently I don’t have the energy to sustain my eyes, though. I need to eat.” Gah, he hated darkened vision.

“There’s a food stand around here somewhere; I can smell it.” Snails glanced up at the New Home clock tower. “We still have an hour until Asgore shows up. Want to see if we can find it?”

Wing Dings shrugged. He stepped over to the table holding all of the supplies for their demonstration and pulled down the cover. Then he stepped out of the booth. “Might as well.”

Snails followed him out, looking around and sniffing the air. “I think it’s this way,” he finally said. He walked off, still sniffing.

He led them to a food cart with a sign reading “Genuine Human Food.” A yellow lizard girl who looked to be around five or six stood on a stool in the cart, watched over by an orange lizard with a labcoat who was close to the same age as Snails and Wing Dings.

“Hello,” the older lizard said boredly. “Welcome--”

The young lizard shoved him. “Geo, you said I c-could talk this time!”

Geo rolled his eyes. “Right, sorry, Affy.”

The six-year-old--Affy?--cleared her throat. “Welcome to D-Dracha’s Gen-Genuine Human Food! What would you l-like?” She pointed to a menu hanging on the outside of the cart.

Snails looked questioningly at Wing Dings, who shrugged. “Y-you pick.”

Snails fished in his pocket, simultaneously scanning the menu. “Well, I only have four gold, so...we’ll have a double order of pizza, I guess.”

“It’s pronounced PEET-zuh,” Affy said self-importantly. Geo gave them a helpless look, then turned and pulled something out of a box at the back of the cart. He handed the pizza to them, and Snails gave him the money.

Wing Dings hesitantly took a bite of the pizza. It was a flat triangle of bread, topped with cheese, pepperoni, marshmallows, chocolate fudge drizzles, and...was that strawberry sauce? He swallowed it. “Huh. That’s surprisingly good.”

Snails gave him a weird look. “Really? Smells nasty. But if you say so…” He hesitantly took a bite and instantly spat it out onto the ground. “Ack! Do you even have a sense of taste? This is the worst thing I’ve ever tasted in my entire life. Are the humans completely and totally insane?”

“Actually, there’s a lot of evidence that they are!” Geo said, suddenly excited. “My project is on humans.”

“You’re part of the c-competition?” Wing Dings asked shyly. Snails was blasting magic into his mouth in an attempt to get rid of the taste of the pizza, the rest of which was lying on the ground with a hole blasted through it.

“Yeah. My sister Dracha recruited me to watch her daughter Alphys here and the food stand while she’s off doing something,” Geo sighed. “I study the human garbage down at Waterfall. Either of you entered?”

“I-I am.” He took another bite of the pizza and turned his eyes back on.

“I’m his assistant,” Snails offered. “Ack, Dingbat, are you seriously eating more of that? Dusts, do you even have a tongue?”

“No, actually, I d-don’t,” Wing Dings said. “Don’t call me Dingbat.”

“Wait, you don’t have a tongue?”

“Yes, I knew it!” Geo said, grinning. “I also study monster physiology. I guessed that skeletons didn’t have tongues, but I’ve never met one before to confirm my theory.”

“Hey, Geo, I’m thirsty!” Alphys said, tugging on his labcoat. Geo sighed and pulled a bottle of soda out from a cooler in the back of the food cart. He opened it and handed it to Alphys, spinning small balls of blue and orange magic over one hand.

“So, what are your names?” Geo asked.

“I’m Snails Modicum, and this is Wing Dings Gaster. Our demonstration is about magical light versus electronic.”

“Hey, didn’t you play for the NHU Soccer Players?”

“Yeah, I did,” Snails replied.

“Thought so. Hey, there’s Dracha!” Geo said. Wing Dings followed his gaze to another lizard person, who was approaching the stand.

“I think we’re going to go back to our booth now,” Snails said. “Nice meeting you.”

Geo nodded. “See you round.”

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

bump

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

Wow. I almost laughed at Snails. Almost. But I usually don't laugh, so I'd say you're doing a great job so far!!! KEEP WRITING!!!!

• Posted at:

I AM HEMALORUS

&

KILGERBON

I check in sometimes

Proud Forum Firefighter!

1776★

NO SUNDAYS

bump

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

bump

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

MO. MO, ONCILLA, MO.

• Posted at:

: Future :

Hyperactive Forum Sister

"When terrified, hide behind a tree." ~Frank Zhang, GvE

| Leo |

Crazy Forum Oddity

© FeatherWings

© OblivionWings

/ Nico /

Antisocial Forum Bookworm

Mary Sue Hunter

bump

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

*pokes Oncilla's forehead*

More.

*poke*

More.

*poke*

MORE.

*poke poke poke*

• Posted at:

I AM HEMALORUS

&

KILGERBON

I check in sometimes

Proud Forum Firefighter!

1776★

NO SUNDAYS

Your comments really do fill me with determination, but...HOMEWORK. 

*Kicks homework*

*Drops it off cliff*

*Stabs it with True Knife*

*Stabs it with Undyne's spear*

*Gaster Blasters it*

And then today I'm too tired to write anything actually decent. 

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

bump

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5