You guys are amazing, thanks, everyone. 

Rules!

First five replies get OCs.

Next five replies get their OCs put in a fanfic I may or may not be making soon.

Eggs for everyone else until thread dies.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I MEAN NO SINCERE NEGATIVITY OF ANY DEGREE AND KIND TO ANY ENTITY IN EXISTENCE WITH MY POSTS.

Midnight life support.

• Posted at:

I MEAN NO SINCERE NEGATIVITY OF ANY DEGREE AND KIND TO ANY ENTITY IN EXISTENCE WITH MY POSTS.

Congratulations!!!!!

• Posted at:

<<<

<<<

<      <

<<<  << 

<<<<

<         <<

<

<

<

"NO"- Shakespeare

That's awesome! I hope you get many more stars!! :D

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

"A beautiful soul is never forgotten."

#RememberHurrican 

WAAAAAHOOOOO! Congradulations. *confetti everywhere* HAPPY 200 STARS AND MORE DAY!!!!

Wake: Was the really nescary? 

Stormtracker: Who doesn't like confetti. ME!!!

Void: With my futuresight I see you getting squashed with a giant dragon such as DOWNPOUR if you don't cut it out. 

Downpour: Ugh. Come on guys...I wouldn't ACTUALLY sit on somebody on purpose. You can let that go Viperfish.

Viperfish: NEVER. *hisses with irritation and anger*

I GIVE IN. No confetti for you guys...you are no fun. How did I end up with a bunch of party pooping OC's?!? 

Viperfish: Let me REMIND you that you made me this way. I'm basically your long awaited flip-side.

Me: *shoves all the dragons into a large bag so that they can no longer be heard* Please excuse my dragons. They are a real pain in the tail at  times. Now, once again, HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

• Posted at:

-Nocturnal-

Wielder of Darkness

"Strange, isn't it? What comes from within."

-Snape

#ProudSlytherin

#SupportPeri

Arabon (Flipside)

Hindsight (Mutant Wolf)

Salt Lake (Thief)

Ammos (Animus Prince)

Viperfish (SeaWing)

Darkshore (Hybrid)

Flip (Desk Dragon)

Your OCs will be arriving soon.

• Posted at:

Welldone!

• Posted at:

Grif

❄ Korekiyo/Miu/Junko ❄ 

he/him

SHSL Insomniac

Angst King

Relatable duo 

This one's for you:

@forestfire68

Name: Tinder
Tribe: Rain and Sky hybrid
Appearance: Tinder appears to be a RainWing, but her joints and cracks between her scales constantly glow orange with heat. This is because her throat is not equipped with the fire-lighting organs of a Skywing, but her abdomen still produces fire as if it she can breath fire. But she can't, resulting in the heat redistributing to other parts of her body. She usually turns her scales black to create a "burnt" look on purpose.
Personality: Tinder was hated and abandoned by her SkyWing mother in the Rainforest, and is thus very insecure about herself and compulsively makes friends to reassure herself that others still love her.
Abilities: Tinder's body temperature is quite high. Not as high as Peril's, but others still can not touch her for a prolonged period of time without injuries.
Backstory: It is unknown as to how Tinder's parents even met, but her mother was a Skywing while her father was a RainWing. Her mother apparently hated her for looking more like a RainWing than a Skywing, and abandoned her in the Rainforest. She eventually found the RainWing village, but became so unsure whether her existence was appreciated she began desperately looking for friends. Eventually, she did find them.

• Posted at:

YAY! CONGRATS!

• Posted at:

°.•○|~|Blizzy|~|°.•○Quidelever  

#Marvel

#Classic Rock

"PaINt iT bLAcK"

°.•○S P A C E  O D D I T Y○•.

@dragonfire4433

I'm having trouble coming up with an OC for you. I have an OC concept that I technically could use, but I kind of want to use that OC in my own fanfic. So if you can give me any hints to what kind of an OC you want, that'd be great. Thanks. 

• Posted at:

Warning: May have a duplicate post. I'm not sure whether the other one was received by the mods.

@fizzywinter8

Name: Fugu
Tribe: SeaWing
Appearance: Fugu is a SeaWing of an incredibly light shade of green, almost yellow.
Personality: Fugu is a self-proclaimed superhero, and tries his best to be a point of hope and help others, despite knowing that he himself can't make all the difference.
Abilities: Fugu can create spikes on any part of his body.
Backstory: Fugu was part of a SeaWing experiment (likely the same one as Abyss) to give young SeaWings supernatural/animus powers. He escaped and became a superhero before taking down the experiment in secret with a group of friends. Abyss does not know him despite being in the same experiment.

• Posted at:

Thanks azuredragon! Fugu seems AWESOME! And, I might actually be able to use him in a normal RP because he isn't crazy superpowered! So, I want to congratulate you on BOTH achievements! ;) When the chance comes up, I will add Fugu to one of the RP's that are recently started!!! 

• Posted at:

-Nocturnal-

Wielder of Darkness

"Strange, isn't it? What comes from within."

-Snape

#ProudSlytherin

#SupportPeri

Arabon (Flipside)

Hindsight (Mutant Wolf)

Salt Lake (Thief)

Ammos (Animus Prince)

Viperfish (SeaWing)

Darkshore (Hybrid)

Flip (Desk Dragon)

@phoenixgriffin260

Name: Harpy (is this name taken?)
Tribe: Skywing
Appearance: Harpy appears to be a normal Skywing. However, she has feathered wings.
Personality: Harpy is surprisingly proud of her "mutation", and shows it off whenever she can. She just has high self esteem in general.
Abilities: Average Skywing abilities.
Backstory: Harpy was born with feathered wings, unlike other dragons. The exact reason for this is unknown, but it caused her to be quite popular in the Skywing Kingdom.

• Posted at:

Congrats!

• Posted at:

/~{Cori}~\

#Mage of Water

#Believe in yourself

#Respect All

#Post not Star

#Be Proud of Who You Are

#Everyone Deserves to Be Heard

#Remember the Lost

#More OC generators!

Okay. Can the OC be a animus and is very smart?

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

@dragonfire4433

I've figured it out! Here's your OC!

Name: Starwinner

Tribe: Sand/Night Hybrid

Appearance: Starwinner looks extremely similar to Sunny, the difference being Starwinner having large silver scales around her eyes, and her scales being a deeper shade.

Personality: Starwinner is almost too willing to sacrifice herself to save others. This is likely because her mind-reading ability made her realize that others are in worse situations than her.

Abiltiies: Starwinner can read minds. Attempting at a future-vision is possible but will cause her severe headaches and nosebleeds.

Backstory: Starwinner was found by a Skywing and a SeaWing when she was a child, her real parents unknown. She was raised to be a healer, not only of body, but of mind, due to her psychic powers. Nightflower (one of my main OCs) works in the same therapy clinic as her.

Others: This character was inspired by Star Winning Gundam from Gundam Build Fighters Try. I actually built a model kit of this Gundam, hence why I used her as an inspiration.

• Posted at:

Thank you! Starwinner is awesome!

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

@dragonfire4433 

Ah, sorry! I posted Starwinner before I read your request. Would you like me to remake her?

• Posted at:

@blizzarddragon2192

Name: Icepick

Tribe: Icewing

Appearance: Icepick appears as normal Icewing, but with  water droplets on his body at all times due to the air becoming liquid due to his coldness.

Personality: Icepick is extremely skittish and easily scared, which is incredible justified due to his backstory, but he's not exactly a complete coward either, as he knows what he's capable of.

Abilties: Icepick was born with an excess of freezing chemicals in his body, resulting in a condition similar to Fireborn, where coldness distributes all over his body and freezes matter that comes close to him.

Backstory: Icepick has the exact opposite backstory with Peril, instead of being praised as a champion for his powers, he was shunned and ostracized, resulting in his personality. Eventually, he found his way into the SandWing kingdom and began selling frozen treats in the blazing desert, finally finding happiness.

• Posted at:

@dragonlibrary186

Which OC do you want in my fanfic (If I get around to making it)?

• Posted at:

The giveaway is still going, kind of.

• Posted at:

No! Starwinner is just perfect!

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

@dragonfire4433

Thanks.

• Posted at:

Could you make it about my MudWing siblings?

• Posted at:

/~{Cori}~\

#Mage of Water

#Believe in yourself

#Respect All

#Post not Star

#Be Proud of Who You Are

#Remember the Lost

#More OC generators!

Thank You SOOOO much!!! 

• Posted at:

<<<

<<<

<      <

<<<  << 

<<<<

<         <<

<

<

<

"NO"- Shakespeare

@dragonlibrary186

I think I didn't explain it correctly. What you have to do is submit a short description of your OC, and I'll find a spot for them in my fanfic.

• Posted at:

Can you use these?

NAME: Wildfire

TRIBE(S): SkyWing

Deacription:He is deep orange color with Extremely dark orange underscales his image is a little blurry from a distance due too all the heat around him his eyes are a piercing blue color 

Personality: He is very bold and strong headed 

OTHER (ROYALTY, ANIMUS, ETC.): Fireborn

NAME: Sundancer

am

TRIBE(S): SkyWing

Description: She is a pale orange with pale red underscales she has medium red scales scattered on her neck back and tail she has Amber eyes she is kinda small for her age

Personality: She is very shy and doesn't like big crowds 

OTHER (ROYALTY, ANIMUS, ETC.): Wildfire's twin sister without fire

• Posted at:

/~{Cori}~\

#Mage of Water

#Believe in yourself

#Respect All

#Post not Star

#Be Proud of Who You Are

#Remember the Lost

#More OC generators!

Congratulations. 

Reef:good job. Have a cookie 

Pearl:well done 

as the dragons say well done.

and can my dragon be a sky wing named Misty?

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain - Anonymous

#RememberHurricane

Wow! Congrats! :D *throws spaghetti confetti everywhere* Nothing for me please, but eat this cake! 

• Posted at:

Juniper

*still trying to open the pickle jar*

How about this, all the dragons who wants to be in my fanfic can come to the thread where I actually make the fanfic, because something else needs to be done for them to be in it, and it's kind of too complicated to do in this thread. I sincerely apologize for not organizing this beforehand.

• Posted at:

Okay, everyone who wants their OCs in my fanfic, go the thread that starts with "Moonwatcher's Amazing Journey" and ends with "Characters Wanted". I tried my best to keep it on the front page.

• Posted at:

Actually, you know what, your OCs are all accepted regardless. I'll figure something out.

• Posted at:

CONgratsssssssssssssssssss

• Posted at:

Aqua ~ Amazon

GIVE, but don't allow yourself to be USED

LOVE, but don't allow your heart to be ABUSED

TRUST, but don't be NAIVE

LISTEN to others but don't lose your own VOICE

ɑ̃ɾʈəɱɪ̈ʂɑ̃ʈɧəŋɑ

In construction 

Thanks! Do you want something in return?

• Posted at:

Grif

❄ Korekiyo/Miu/Junko ❄ 

he/him

SHSL Insomniac

Angst King

Relatable duo 

@phoenixgriffin260

I'm sorry for reviving this thread, but since you asked, I kind of need an Icewing OC for my fanfic right now.

• Posted at:

And I guess the OC cameos are still open.

• Posted at:

Actually, yes please! Could I please have an IceWing/RainWing hybrid OC? Thanks!! 

• Posted at:

Aqua ~ Amazon

ɑ̃ɾʈəɱɪ̈ʂɑ̃ʈɧəŋɑ

In construction 

For the OC to be in my fanfic, or for you to just have the OC? Sorry, just making sure.

• Posted at:

@aquamermaid1977

What do you mean? Do you want a Skywing OC named Misty, or for a Skywing named Misty to appear in my fanfic?

• Posted at:

just to have an OC, thanks

• Posted at:

Aqua ~ Amazon

ɑ̃ɾʈəɱɪ̈ʂɑ̃ʈɧəŋɑ

In construction 

1 ,