Before I begin, I'd like to majorly credit Angel for this RP. She created it and I am reviving it as part of my forum birthday. (I know it's early, but whatever.) If you didn't know, my first post was on that RP, and she gave me permission to reuse it to celebrate. 

Anyway, all kitsunes have enhanced speed, hearing, agility, and strength. they have fox ears, 1-9 tails, and they each can control an element. I know kitsunes can do other stuff too, but I don't want to delve too deep, so let's just stick with those things. Now for the story.

You are just a normal kitsune living in the forest, planning your next raid on an unsuspecting village, when a letter drops from the sky. You open it. 

Dear (Your name here),

You have been invited to the Boarding School for Kitsunes, or TBSK. We have heard of your dislike of the humans, and have invited you here so that you can learn how to drive the humans out of your forest once and for all! If you would like to learn more about this, and learn how to become a better kitsune, follow the map on the back of this letter, and enter the school. We eagerly await your arrival.

Sincerely,

The Staff of TBSK.

You grin as you read the letter, and decide to go. when you arrive at the school, you are assigned a dorm with other kitsunes, and given a map of the school.

Elements: 

Fire 

Ice 

Air 

Earth 

Water 

Storm

Light 
Dark 

Nature 

Metal 

Life (No, this is NOT the same thing as nature. Nature deals with plants and animals more while Life deals with the soul and healing more.) 

Death 

Magic 

Balance (Heh, I had to put it in here.)

RULES!

-You are allowed to have the same element as other people, but don't flood this RP with the same element.

-DO NOT FLOOD THIS RP WITH THE SAME GENDERS! Seriously, we need a balance for shipping.

-SHIPPING IS TOTALLY ALLOWED!

-UNLIMITED SPOTS, UNLIMITED CHARACTERS PER PERSON! :D *flings Kitsune OCs at everyone* 

-Try not to make it too dramatic, but some drama is okay.

-This is my RP, and I have the last say. 

-The kitsunes are in human form. This means that they have their tails and ears and a fox-shaped shadow.

-NO BEING OP! 

-Put "Kitsune" in your PoV Color in Other if you have read these rules. 

-NO PLOT TWISTS UNLESS I SAY THAT IT IS OKAY!

-NO CONTROLLING ANOTHER PERSON'S CHARACTER!

-If you break any of these rules, I can and will kick you out. 

-FLAME, WE WILL NOT BE RAIDING THE VILLAGE AND STEALING ALL THE FOOD FROM MOE'S. OKAY? OKAAAAAY? 

-I can edit, add, remove, or change these rules if needed at any time. 

Okay, here are the classes.

-The History of Kitsunes

-How to Control Your Element (Teacher- Mr. Stryke (me, Storm element))

-Offense and Defense 101

-Deceiving and Trickery

-Humans, and How We Can Defeat Them

You can also be a teacher.

DORMS!

-Ruby Dorm

Nightmare (Tornado, Death) 

-Sapphire Dorm

-Emerald Dorm

Hugo (Mine (unless my friend makes an account on the forums), Air) 

-Amethyst Dorm

-Topaz Dorm

Blaze (Mine, Fire)

Student Form:

Name:

Age (11-16):

Number of Tails (1-5 (I'm not letting a bunch of teenage kitsunes have 9 tails already XD)): 

Appearance:

Personality:

Element:

Weapon that they can create out of their element?:

Dorm:

Other:

Teacher Form:

Name:

Age (20+):

Number of Tails (1-9):

Appearance:

Personality:

Element: 

Elemental Weapon: 

Class:

Other: 

My forms: 

Name: Headmaster Kinji Takagashi 

Number of Tails: 9 

Appearance: Headmaster Takagashi is a very tall, muscular man with tanned skin. He has short brown hair and green eyes. His tails and ears are a tawny golden tipped with a lighter yellow, and he looks very intimidating. He wears fancy golden silk kimonos. 

Personality: The headmaster is a very mysterious kitsune. Not much is known about him and he's a bit of an enigma. It is known, however, that he is very smart and clever, and few can match his intellect. 

Element: *mysterious whisper* Nobody knows this, either... It is known that he is good at several elements. 

Elemental Weapon: He can summon a magical silver sword. It shines like moonlight. 

Class: He's the headmaster, of course! 

Other: Go read the rules. No cheating! 

Name: Professor Stryke 

Number of Tails: 6 

Appearance: Stryke is large and muscular. He has black hair and stormy lavender eyes. His ears and tails are a stormy gray (like a slightly darker version of this) and fade into a soft lavender. Instead of a kimono, he wears a purple tuxedo. He is very handsome. 

Personality: Professor Stryke is arrogant, self-obsessed, and overdramatic. However, he's smart and powerful, and he knows what he's doing. He's easily angered, though patient towards most students, and doesn't give much homework.

Element: Storm 

Elemental Weapon: Twin lightning daggers. 
Class: How to Control Your Element 

Other: Go look at the rules and don't cheat. 

Name: Blaze (The Revamped Non-Mary-Sue Kitsune)

Number of Tails: 5 

Appearance: Blaze has golden hair and amber eyes. She has a slight tan and is very small, skinny, and lean. She has red ears and red tails. Her tailtips are orange. She wears a red kimono with golden accents. 

Personality: Blaze is quiet, smart, and shy. However, that does not mean that she can't be bad at fighting. In fact, she gets angry very easily and is an excellent fighter.
Element: Fire

Elemental Weapon: Sword
Dorm: Topaz

Other: GO READ ZE RULES OF DOOM-INESS 

Name: Hugo 

Number of Tails: 1 

Appearance: Hugo is an average height, pale kitsune with white hair and fur. He has light blue eyes and wears a light grayish-silver hoodie. He is very skinny and normally looks happy. 

Personality: Hugo is an optimistic, slightly crazy kitsune. He's slightly nervous to come to this school, seeing as he, for some reason, can't do anything with his element yet. He only knows that he can control the wind because once he was about to fall, but wind came out of nowhere and stopped him from falling. 

Element: Air

Elemental Weapon: Knife, but doesn't know it. 
Dorm: Emerald 
Other: Go read the rules instead of cheating. Technically, he belongs to a friend of mine, but she doesn't have an account on here. 

Name: Nightmare

Number of Tails: 4
Appearance: Nightmare has short black hair and red eyes. He is tall and muscular. His tails are black tipped with red, and his ears are black with red insides. He wears a black cloak.
Personality: Nightmare is actually kind and helpful despite his appearance and element. However, he is easily infuriated and has serious anger issues. When you get him in a raging mood, he won't hesitate to be mean and attack you. Like most kitsunes, he fears dogs and is suspicious of them. 
Element: Death 
Elemental Weapon: Battle Axe 
Dorm: Ruby 
Other: No cheating! (I just realized... Tornado, you have stolen Nightmare's name AND PoV Color...) This is my brother's form. Sometimes, he likes to steal things from other kitsunes. 

Mods, please let this pass...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Wetdog~

Unstoppable Bookworm, Punmaster and Funmaster Supreme, Randomness Queen, Procrastinator Extreme

<Drycat>

Obsessed With Flight Rising

#PROUDFANWING

Proud CHRISTIAN!

#FreeCookies

#SpreadTheMarshmallowJuice

Level 79 Balance Wizard

Name: Reyna
Age (11-16): 11, almost 12
Number of Tails (1-5 (I'm not letting a bunch of teenage kitsunes have 9 tails already XD)): Two
Appearance: Snow white blonde hair and pale skin, pale blue eyes. She wears a black hoodie, ripped jeans, and black sneakers. Her fox tails and ears are pale gray with white tips.
Personality: Reyna is quiet, bookish, and shy. She tries to be a good student and will be rebellious and sassy when needed.
Element: Balance
Weapon that they can create out of their element?: Two twin silver daggers.
Dorm: Amethyst, I guess?
Other: Kitsune, I kinda also themed her off a mix of people I know IRL (XD)

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

I also forgot to mention that Reyna kinda believes that humans and kitsunes should share the forest (as to keep the balance and order of things). And I'm gonna change her to twelve instead of almost twelve (because RROOUNNDDDIINNNGGG)

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

Accepted! 

• Posted at:

~Wetdog~

Unstoppable Bookworm, Punmaster and Funmaster Supreme, Randomness Queen, Procrastinator Extreme

<Drycat>

#PROUDFANWING

Proud CHRISTIAN!

#FreeCookies

Level 79 Balance Wizard

Save fire and Ice spots.

• Posted at:

Slushy

Love is Love

#BoycottChipotleBecauseTheyDidntHireJamesLike3YearsAgo

Danganronpa nerd

Goodbye everyone! I'll miss you all.

February 13, 2016-march 23, 2019

Name: Hikari
Age (11-16): 15
Number of Tails (1-5 (I'm not letting a bunch of teenage kitsunes have 9 tails already XD)): could she possibly have nine? If not, then five. :3
Appearance: She has long, straight, pure white hair with red tips that reaches her waist. She has blue eyes, and has slightly tanned skin, with a tall and lithe build. She has white fox ears with red tips, and her fox tails are white with red tips as well. She wears a white kimono with red designs on it.
Personality: Hikari is blunt, logical, and regal. She can be a bit intimidating at first, but once you get to know her, she is a kind and fiery gal. 
Element: fire
Weapon that they can create out of their element?: fire claws.
Other: Kitsune

Name: Kaiyo
Age (11-16): 16
Number of Tails (1-5 (I'm not letting a bunch of teenage kitsunes have 9 tails already XD)): 4
Appearance: He has a tall and lanky build, with scruffy DARK blue hair, and sky blue ears and fox tails. He wears a plain black sweatshirt, with an azure tee underneath, as well as light blue jeans.
Personality: Kaiyo is very smart, practically a genius. He is a bit stuck up and dramatic, and enjoys teasing others. He enjoys coming up with ways to "torture" his enemies, and can be a bit sadistic and cynical.
Element: water
Weapon that they can create out of their element?: a scythe

• Posted at:

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

-Jesus, John 16:33

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

I don’t support same-gender romance.

4amigas

@Angel Since you came up with the RP, yes, Hikari can have 9 tails. Accepted!

• Posted at:

~Wetdog~

<Drycat>

#PROUDFANWING

Proud CHRISTIAN!

#FreeCookies

Level 79 Balance Wizard

Name: Kristina

Age (11-16): 12

Number of Tails (1-5 (I'm not letting a bunch of teenage kitsunes have 9 tails already XD)): 1

Appearance: Deep brown hair and deep brown eyes. She has red highlights in her hair and tail. She also has rust colored highlights. Usually wears red colors.

Personality: Kristina is really smart because she loves to read and write. She is really kind as well because when she was young she was bullied and doesn't want that to happen to others. She is also generous and free spirited.

Element: Life

Weapon that they can create out of their element?: Bow that sucks some of their victim's soul making the bow stronger.

Dorm: Amethyst

Other: Has a crush Kaleb. Best friends with Kelsey. Kitsune

Name: Kaleb

Age (11-16): 13

Number of Tails (1-5 (I'm not letting a bunch of teenage kitsunes have 9 tails already XD)): 1

Appearance: Ebony black hair. Green eyes. Usually wears green.

Personality: Sharp because he was bullied along Kristina because people thought they were together. Deeply in love with Kristina. Kind and protective to his friends.

Element: Light

Weapon that they can create out of their element?: A crossbow that kills any enemy.

Other: Has a big crush on Kristina. Kitsune

Name: Kelsey

Appearance: Very light blond hair and blue eyes. Loves to wear sapphire blue.

Personality: Bright and shy. She likes Kristina very much.

Element: Life

Weapon that they can create out of their element?: Same as Kristina's

Other: Kitsune

• Posted at:

/~{Cori}~\

#Mage of Water

#Believe in yourself

#Respect All

#Post not Star

#Be Proud of Who You Are

#Everyone Deserves to Be Heard

#Remember the Lost

#More OC generators!

Oh, fun!

Name: Katherine "Dash"

Tail number: Let's see... 3

Appearance: Russet fur with black ears. First tail is all russet, third is all black. The second is a normal fox's tail. Ears are tipped with gray.

Personality: Smart, creative, solitary.

Elemental Weapon: the Hurricane Sword

Dorm: Sapphire

Other: (There might be something, but I forgot...) Kitsune

Mods, PLEASE let this through

• Posted at:

Hurricane

I disagree with LGBT+, but I won't hate you.

Animus

SeaWing

>w<

Wanna be my friend? JUST ASK. 

HIDDEN MESSAGE:

Wings of Fire is the best!!!!

Guys, these are just normal weapons made out of an element, not fancy-pants superpowered weapons that can suck souls out and instantly kill. If you change them to normal weapons, everybody will be accepted.

• Posted at:

~Wetdog~

<Drycat>

#PROUDFANWING

Proud CHRISTIAN!

#FreeCookies

Level 79 Balance Wizard

OH! I remember the Other thing. She lives by the mantra: I am fearless. I am friendless. I am Fox.

(Foxcraft)

• Posted at:

Hurricane

Animus

SeaWing

>w<

HIDDEN MESSAGE:

Name: Kori
Age (11-16): 11
Number of Tails (1-5 (I'm not letting a bunch of teenage kitsunes have 9 tails already XD)): 5
Appearance: Pale skin, light brown hair that fades to gold, freckles, goldenish brown eyes with turquoise flecks in them, ears are fluffy and white and tipped with turquoise, tails are fluffy and white and tipped with turquoise, wears a kimono that's white with turquoise trimming and pale blue snowflakes
Personality: At first, she's shy, quiet, and polite, but when you get to know her better, she's very snappy and short tempered, but she's always loyal and kind towards her friends. Her theme song is Soap.
Element: Ice
Weapon that they can create out of their element?: Twin ice katanas
Other: "Kitsune", Kasai is her sister.

Name: Kasai
Age (11-16): 11
Number of Tails (1-5 (I'm not letting a bunch of teenage kitsunes have 9 tails already XD)): 5
Appearance: Pale skin, light brown hair that fades to gold, freckles, goldenish brown eyes with red flecks in them, ears are fluffy and black and tipped with red, tails are fluffy and black and tipped with red, wears a black kimono with red trimming and red flames
Personality: Calm, a bit creepy, ambitious. She's also slightly evil and plotting. She likes violence.
Element: Fire
Weapon that they can create out of their element?: A fire dagger/knife
Other: "Kitsune", Kori is her sister.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

Another thing: She really likes to go into fox form.

• Posted at:

Hurricane

Animus

SeaWing

>w<

HIDDEN MESSAGE:

Accepted! 

• Posted at:

~Wetdog~

<Drycat>

#PROUDFANWING

Proud CHRISTIAN!

#FreeCookies

Level 79 Balance Wizard

AAH! KITSUNES! I LOVE KITSUNES!

Name:Almandine

Age (11-16):13

Number of Tails:3

Appearance:Tall with long gold-red hair with Emerald green eyes and pale skin. Her ears and tails match her hair. Thin and fast.

Personality:Bright and friendly, though she can be quiet. Hates being alone. Loyal and trustworthy, and is very understanding. Caring and thoughtful. Very sunny, but can be firey when she's pushed to the brink.

Element:Nature

Weapon that they can create out of their element?:A thorny staff.

Dorm:Sapphire dorm

Other:Kitsune

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

"Everyone should suddenly have the air turn into seven bright purple dragons yelling hysterically whenever she gets attacked." -Tsunami

Name: Dynamo

Age (11-16): 14

Number of Tails: 4

Appearance: She has just below shoulder-length auburn hair that's slightly wavy. Her eyes are amber, and her ears and tails are reddish-brown with vermilion inside-of-ears. Wears a black tee and leggings, but sometimes wears a skirt. Usually thick jackets. Has sandals and a shiny rainbow bracelet on her right wrist. 

Personality: Fun-loving and cheerful, but can be very fierce and is great at combat. Usually dives into battle without any stealth. Doesn't really like reading and would rather be training. Is a little clumsy.

Weapon that they can create out of their element?: Two ninja stars that are very zappy

Other: Kitsune, has been childhood friends with Sais for a long time

Name: Sais

Age (11-16): 13

Number of Tails: 1

Appearance: Short height, has long dirty blonde hair. Her eyes are green, and has a bright yellow tail and ears. There are small brown speckles on her tail tip and on the back of her ears. She wears tees with bright colors and patterns on them with jeans. 

Personality: Is very sneaky, and will sneak up on her foe instead of diving into the battle. She's a daydreamer and doesn't pay attention much, and is very rebellious. Strives to be as good as Dynamo at combat, and wishes for more tails.

Element: Magic

Weapon that they can create out of their element?: A magic pearlescent Sai sword.

Name: Takano

Age (11-16): 13.5

Number of Tails: 3

Appearance: Short black hair with dark brown eyes, pale skin and medium height. Brownish-green tails and dark brown ears. Has a red-and white sweatshirt with jeans and flip-flops. Blue glasses.

Personality: Helpful but kind of quiet, intelligent and loves reading. Is curious and likes bird watching.

Element: Earth

Weapon that they can create out of their element?: An iron bow with rock-tipped arrows, but has never used it.

• Posted at:

~-EMERALD-~

Open your mouth only if what you are going to say is more beautiful than the silence

Name:Gray
Age (11-16):15
Number of Tails (1-5 (I'm not letting a bunch of teenage kitsunes have 9 tails already XD)):5
Appearance:Has dark ash brown hair,Fox ears and tails are black but fade to dark Grey,Wears black pants that go to her knees,Her shirt is silver and it has black trimming on,she wears her hair down,it goes to her shoulders.She wears a leather jacket,and black gym shoes.
Personality:Loyal,Fierce,can be a bit nervous atName:Gray
Age (11-16):15
Number of Tails (1-5 (I'm not letting a bunch of teenage kitsunes have 9 tails already XD)):5
Appearance:Has dark ash brown hair,Fox ears and tails are black but fade to dark Grey,Wears black pants that go to her knees,Her shirt is silver and it has black trimming on,she wears her hair down,it goes to her shoulders. z z
Personality: first but will warm up to others talking to her,Helpful,can be aggressive when needed.
Element:Dark 
Weapon that they can create out of their element?:Able to summon a large black sword. 
Dorm:Sapphire dorm 
Other:Kitsune

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

This is Bobcat's form. 

Name: Flare
Number of Tails (1-5 (I'm not letting a bunch of teenage kitsunes have 9 tails already XD)): 3 
Appearance: Blonde hair and dark blue eyes. Blue t-shirt. Dark crimson tails and ears with flaming orange tailtip. 
Personality: She's grumpy, but a swift, clever, genius. She is an antisocial genius who has few friends and likes to read. 
Element: Death 
Weapon that they can create out of their element?: She has blue laser eyes of death. YAAAAAY
Dorm: Topaz 
Other: Kitsune. She likes cats and bananas. 

• Posted at:

My name is flame

IM PROUD TO BE A..

-green cloak

-warrior cat

-christin

-minecrafter

-gamer

-cat LOVER

-geek/nerd

-flametail27

#FlameWasHere

#FREEEEEEECOOKKIIEESSS

Name:Keiko
Age (11-16):11
Number of Tails (1-5 (I'm not letting a bunch of teenage kitsunes have 9 tails already XD)):2
Appearance:Short,suntanned skin,sparkling blue eyes,wears a black kimono with two gold Japanese dragons on it,short ginger hair,her fox tails are black with red tips,her fox ears are fluffy and  black with reddish tips
Personality:Happy,one of those overly optimistic people/kitsunes who is just so gosh darn happy you want to claw their face off while yelling the world is horrible stop smiling,she hates being underestimated, gets irritated quickly and holds a grudge
Element:Fire
Weapon that they can create out of their element?:A flaming whip
Dorm:Amythist
Other:Kitsune,she is Takako's sister

Name:Takako
Age (11-16):12
Appearance:Pale skin,green eyes,wears a black kimono with blue stars,short black hair,fox tails are a dark blue with a white tip,fox ears are deep blue with white flecks scattered around them 
Personality:Calm,doesn't talk much,very pessimistic,seems odd sometimes,always looks bored,somewhat grumpy
Element:Water
Weapon that they can create out of their element?:Water wings(Like lapis lazuli((Yes I am steven universe trash)) if this is not okay then the weapon can be a water dagger.)
Other:Kitsune,she is keiko's sister

Mods please let this through

• Posted at:

Slushy

Love is Love

Danganronpa nerd

Okay sorry.

Kristina: Bow

Kaleb: Crossbow

Kelsey: Bow

• Posted at:

/~{Cori}~\

#Mage of Water

#Believe in yourself

#Respect All

#Post not Star

#Be Proud of Who You Are

#Everyone Deserves to Be Heard

#Remember the Lost

#More OC generators!

Everyone is accepted! Except Takako needs to stick with the dagger, and since you forgot the dorm, I will shove her in the Sapphire Dorm.

• Posted at:

~Wetdog~

<Drycat>

#PROUDFANWING

Proud CHRISTIAN!

#FreeCookies

Level 79 Balance Wizard

Now All I need to do is find someone to ship Reyna with.. *laughs evilly and rubs hands together*

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

We need more males. I won't accept any more females until we get a better balance. Also, no more Amethyst students for now.

• Posted at:

~Wetdog~

<Drycat>

#PROUDFANWING

Proud CHRISTIAN!

#FreeCookies

Level 79 Balance Wizard

Can I change takako's weapon to a spear?

• Posted at:

Slushy

Love is Love

Danganronpa nerd

Sure!

• Posted at:

~Wetdog~

<Drycat>

#PROUDFANWING

Proud CHRISTIAN!

#FreeCookies

Level 79 Balance Wizard

Bookmark

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

"What we do in life echoes in eternity." -Maximus, Gladiator

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it." -Bane

| Owner of Heart of a Warrior! |

I'll make a male chacter in a bit :3

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Name:Doon
Age (11-16):12
Number of Tails (1-5 (I'm not letting a bunch of teenage kitsunes have 9 tails already XD)): 4
Appearance:Apricot skin and dark green eyes. Has a Dark blue t-shirt and long ripped jeans. ears and tail is a bright flaming red and tail tip is a dark grey.
Personality:he is nice, kind,funny,and sweet. He loves to fight and has lots of friends. He is very funny and makes super bad jokes[this is kind of a human verion of Spitz my dragon OC]
Element:Storm
Weapon that they can create out of their element?:he can make a shield around others but not himself the shield is quite powerful but not to strong.
Dorm:sapphire
Other:his sister is Flare and kitsune

• Posted at:

Bobcat:D *cough cough* akthe mentally insane kid who has no friends *cough cough*

I like this color

I also like this color

Joined some time two years ago... then left... then came back :)

Spread the marshmellow juice!!

Again, normal weapons. Change it to a normal shield that isn't a force field and you'll be accepted. 

• Posted at:

~Wetdog~

<Drycat>

#PROUDFANWING

Proud CHRISTIAN!

#FreeCookies

Level 79 Balance Wizard

Hey, someone named their kitsune Keiko. A kitsune in the book series 'The Menagerie'(Which is written by Tui Sutherland and her sister and is really good) is named Keiko.

• Posted at:

I am a Magic Kitten!

My nickname is Magic

"Everyone should suddenly have the air turn into seven bright purple dragons yelling hysterically whenever she gets attacked." -Tsunami

Name: Rose

Number of Tails: 2

Appearance: Her fur is light green, like this, her tails tips are light pink, like this. Her eyes are light blue, like this.

Will finish later!

Name: Maelstrom

Number of Tails: 4

Appearance: His fur is gray, like this, his tail tips are dark blue, like this. His eyes are solid black, like this.

Will finish later!

• Posted at:

Fatey - she\her - i love cats

sunny licked a qibli its canon now okay i dont make the rules

also uh please be patient im kinda stupid auygfusfsdf

okay sorryXD! IT IS MAGICALLY A NORMAL SHIELD NOW YEAH!!!!

• Posted at:

Bobcat:D *cough cough* akthe mentally insane kid who has no friends *cough cough*

I like this color

I also like this color

Joined some time two years ago... then left... then came back :)

Spread the marshmellow juice!!

Will make character in a bit

• Posted at:

HELLO! I'm Flame's COMPUTER account because she forgot her password!

Also known a MagicalTrickster AmazingTrickster14        

#FlameLikesBlankets

#Trindigo

#FlappyDOODLEBITS

#FLAMECOMPUTERACCOUNT

Indigo, Bobcat, and Wetdog I got your backs!

Bookmark 

• Posted at:

~Star~

They/them

Queen of Books, Sarcasm, and fandoms

an ace bi-lot

I is the Forum Fangirl! 

*Jedi mind trick* You will scroll down now...

@Magic Kitten

YES SOMEONE NOTICED,I LOVE THAT SERIES

• Posted at:

Slushy

Love is Love

Danganronpa nerd

I noticed :D The Menagerie is one of my all-time favorite series

• Posted at:

~Wetdog~

<Drycat>

#PROUDFANWING

Proud CHRISTIAN!

#FreeCookies

Level 79 Balance Wizard

Name: Twilight

Number of Tails (1-5 (I'm not letting a bunch of teenage kitsunes have 9 tails already XD)): 3 

Appearance: She's  slightly tanned, with grey-ish eyes, loooong black, hair, really skinny, grey ears, tipped with white and three grey tails

Personality: Twilight is a person who's found with her nose in a book. She literally HATES to talk, and is extremely introverted. Pretty much your average above average nerd

Element: Dark

Weapon that they can create out of their element?: Twin black daggers

Dorm: Amethyst I guess?

Other: Kitsune

• Posted at:

*Vine

{She/They/Idiot} {Lord of fangirls and shippers} {Eyy}  

It's not what we are. It's what we do.  

{A total trash mammal}  

#CharaDefenseSquad

#TrashSquad

#MuchInsecure

"I will send a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love."

WAIT. Gotta add more stuff to le appearance. She wears a sleeveless black shirt, with a grey hoodie and white shorts (She doesn't wear a kimono 'cause they aren't exactly comfortable when you wanna curl up in a corner an' read)

• Posted at:

*Vine

{She/They/Idiot} {Lord of fangirls and shippers} {Eyy}  

It's not what we are. It's what we do.  

{A total trash mammal}  

#CharaDefenseSquad

#TrashSquad

#MuchInsecure

"I will send a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love."

Can you move her to the Topaz Dorm, please? Otherwise, accepted.

• Posted at:

~Wetdog~

<Drycat>

#PROUDFANWING

Proud CHRISTIAN!

#FreeCookies

Level 79 Balance Wizard

@Wetdog, when will we start? And what is the dorms list so far? I'm really excited!

• Posted at:

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

-Jesus, John 16:33

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

I don’t support same-gender romance.

4amigas

1 , , 3 ... 31 , 32 , 33