Lets make our own tribes.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"When you are as old and powerful as me" the massive dragon said to anemone "you find that everyone including family will betray you" and with that he left.

Name;Mistwings

Description;sades of mist gray, horns and spikes, long and agile, silent wings

Abilitys;breath with paralyzing effects, produce mist, read emotions, breath under water, most amuis, less effected by amuis powers

Queen;Queen Fog Twister

• Posted at:

"When you are as old and powerful as me" the massive dragon said to anemone "you find that everyone including family will betray you" and with that he left.

• Posted at:

Sage of the Universe, Giver of Writing Advice

I'll respect your opinion as long as your opinion doesn't disrespect anyone else's life

LONG LIVE ANARCHY, DESTROY YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT, AND BE CAREFUL: SERPENTINE IS 100% SALT

/318748

Name;Acidwings

Description;green, turquoise or black with light green under sides, horns on the sides of their face, large frills, spike on the end of their face.

Abilitys;can spit acid, immune against acid, fastest running tribe

Queen;Queen Scale-melter

• Posted at:

Names;Volcanowings

Description;red, gray, orange, brown and black, thick snout, spikes in wings that make the wings look brunt away, withered horns, very large

Ability;lives in lava, intense fire

Queen;Queen Magma

• Posted at:

Name;Stromwings

Description;deep grays, purples and blues, two pairs of wings, streamlined snout

Ability;electric breath, fastest flying dragons

Queen;Queen Tornado

• Posted at:

... SERIOUSLY? 

http://wingsoffire.scholastic.com/forums/topics/229400

• Posted at:

I'll respect your opinion as long as your opinion doesn't disrespect anyone else's life

LONG LIVE ANARCHY, DESTROY YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT, AND BE CAREFUL: SERPENTINE IS 100% SALT

/318748

*facedesk* *facewall* *bangs head against wall*

• Posted at:

/318748

Please don't be rude but thanks for reading my posts.

• Posted at:

Name;Stonewings

Description;brown, gray, orange, black or red, massive, gemstones on back

Ability;longest life span, can tunnel though rock, very intelligent

Queen;Queen Obsidian

• Posted at:

@Dragonawesome: MistWings seem a little OP (overpowered). No offense.

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

(freezes everything and walks away)

• Posted at:

Diana

they/them pronouns

Forum Adoptive Sister!

My OCs! (currently working on an original story)

guys my favorite color is red. :D

YES, LET'S MAKE A FANTRIBE!

LunarWings

Habitat: The farthest moon from Pyrrhia. They refer to their habitat as “Luna.” See history for the why. They live in a huge animus touched glass dome inside a crater, about a mile in diameter. Inside a river cuts the dome in half. On one side is a city of sometimes strangely shaped buildings. The buildings are built for three(LunarWings are divided into trios by the order in which they were born) and there aren't many non-house buildings, as LunarWings believe in doing their work outside and their reading at home. They try to enjoy their artificial outside. The palace is slightly larger, as it has to accompany four trios and a throne room. Seeing as the dirt is mostly gray, LunarWings often have gardens or paint rocks and their houses to make things brighter. On the other side is fenced-off farmland and a forest containing mostly olive, apple, and maple trees, as those were considered the most useful trees. Rabbits and other small animals roam the forest for the LunarWings to eat. Farms have honeybee hives, vegetables, and/or flowers. LunarWings are far more omnivorous than other tribes, as they grow a lot of plants. They have a special technique to make regolith (moon dust) arable. During the long nights (their moon spins slowly, so their night lasts about two weeks and their day the same amount of time), the LunarWings hang lanterns all over the city and through the trees. They each light a candle and put it on a windowsill. When the sunrise is about to finally start, they throw a huge celebration and blow out the candles as the sun peeks over the horizon. During the long day, LunarWings really work, as daylight is precious. When the sunset starts, LunarWings have fun hanging lanterns and relight the candles as the sun disappears. Because of this long night/day pattern, LunarWings often have a day job and a night job, sometimes more than one of each. For some reason, probably having to do with the animus magic of the dome, the trees and plants can survive without sunlight for the two weeks the sun is gone. The tribe did an experiment on it once, and found that the plants, depending on how large they were, could survive from three weeks to two months without sunlight. A cool fact is that their apples have a slightly orange tint, and no one's entirely sure why that is.

The river flows in a circle, and is home to some small fish, like sunfish and minnows, and a few aquatic plants. It keeps itself clean from animus magic, spitting the dirty parts into the center island. Since there isn't much that could be poisonous on the island, LunarWings use it as a place to store compost.
There is another, smaller, dome that dragons coming to and from Pyrrhia enter the domes from. A tunnel connects the two domes. Dragons coming in have to wait there the lunar equivalent of seven days to make sure they don't have any sicknesses. If they do develop symptoms, they have to stay there until they get better or die. They cannot infect the tribe.

The basic layout for a LunarWing house is three small bedrooms for the trio, with a common room and maybe one other room. The castle has four sets of bedrooms and common rooms with a throne room and a general court/kitchen/talking room. One thing about LunarWing house layout: it's very difficult to assign a room in their houses a specific name. Their bedrooms also function as offices and storage spaces. The castle's throne room is rarely actually used as a throne room; the royal LunarWings often store their telescope, scrolls, food (Yes, some do. It’s usually found three weeks later), and other odds and ends in there. It has so many bookshelves that it's more a library than a throne room. About once or twice they clear it out for some official function or another, but other than that it's a dumping ground. They eat, drink, cook, whittle, talk, read, and every other thing you do in your house in the same four or five rooms. In the castle, the room that doesn't belong to a trio and isn't the throne room is referred to as “that extra room” because nobody's quite sure what it specifically is used for.

A few other noteworthy things about housing: LunarWings like to stuff windows and skylights into their buildings as much as they can. And everything that isn't a window is covered in carvings.

Art is a big thing with LunarWings, especially sculpture and glass blowing, since paint in colors other than black and gray is difficult to make, though they do try, as everything being black and gray is rather dull. As stated before, LunarWings carve their houses. The queen's room in the palace has the names of every queen who's lived there carved in the walls and floor and, in Pictor’s case, the ceiling. Well, almost every queen’s name. Queen Tycho was infamous for replacing every brick and smoothing over the parts of wall which had a name other than her’s, Queen Carina, Queen Mensa, and Queen Libra’s on it. No one is entirely sure why she did that. However, most LunarWings are sure she was crazy.

Music isn’t very important. A few LunarWings sing, but it’s hard to make instruments. To make a drum you need either a lot of animal pelts or a large one, and there’s no large animals on Luna. Metal is harder to get, and LunarWings are more likely to use it for tools, candle holders, or what-have-you than musical instruments. And because trees grow slowly, they try to make stuff out of fallen branches instead of the trunk, so wooden instruments are rarely bigger than pipes.

Oddly, while music isn’t super important, dance is. Lots of LunarWings like to dance, whether there’s music, really-bad-and-croaky-singing-music, or no music at all. Flying acrobatically is seen as a form of dancing and it is highly encouraged that you try it.

Appearance:
Body shape: Deep chests, large lungs. Wings about as big as a SkyWing's for flying long distances. Small legs. Scales like an SandWing's for the body, but has crescent shaped scales on the wings and legs. Has a mane, and horns shaped like a SkyWing's except they have spikes on the curves. The spikes aren't sharp, they're there just because I liked drawing horns like that. Each wing has a print of the patterns the moons were on the night they were born, and also has a print of a crescent on each middle body scale, sort of like Nightwing's. Their tails have four to six thin, feather like spines sticking out, and the end has a large disk that mirrors the phase the farthest moon from Pyrrhia was the night they were born.
Colors: Common colors are white, silver, and pastel shades of blue, pink, gray, and brown. Rarer colors are pale green, rust red, dark gray, and pale purple. Sometimes LunarWings have pale silver (pale enough to look white but still show up on white LunarWings) dots on their bodies like stars, called starspots. These are fairly common, like freckles or moles, and can be only on some scales. More rarely, they are multicolored. Horns can be black, white, dark brown, purple, or dark gold. Manes can be silver, gold, brown, blue, green, pale purple, or gray. Dragons born on the brightest night are gold, and dragons hatched on the darkest night (three dark moons) are pitch black. Webbing on the back is the color of the mane on the bottom slowly shifting to the color of the horns on top. Claws are the same color as the horns.

Eggs: Eggs are black, most of the time with small white dots like stars. Like all dragons, the eggs take a year to incubate. About a month before the egg enters ready state,

Powers: (they are meant to be a little OP)(But not, really, when you think about it) they have two different skill sets, based on the phase of the moons that they were born on, night skills: invisibility, (third moon) strength (second moon), and the ability to cast an illusion that looks like another tribe(first moon) which are based on how dark the moons were. Day skills are telepathy(first), telekinesis(second), and precognition(third), and are based on how full the moons were. First moon powers are based on the closest moon to Pyrrhia, second to the middle moon, and so on. Dragons born on the brightest night are animuses, and those born on the darkest can sense the history of an object. They can sense a living creature's history, but that is harder. No breath weapon or venom.

More in depth explanations:

Telepathy: Full-moons are pretty similar to NightWings, except dragonets are taught to shield their minds from a young age, and LunarWings have a pretty good teaching program going(By the time of TTM, the NightWings have one as well). Gibbous-moons are slightly weaker. Half-moons are able to sense emotion, but pretty much nothing else. Crescents can sense when a dragon is feeling a very strong emotion, while needles(very, very thin moons) can only guess to what they’re feeling others think.

Telekinesis: Full-moons can lift objects as large as tables with practice and can lift multiple objects fairly easily. They can move them around pretty quickly. Gibbous-moons need slightly more practice. Half-moons can push things, but not lift them. Crescents need a lot of practice to just nudge something large. Needles are incredibly lucky if they can lift a leaf or a pebble. Telekinetics can use teamwork, a lot of telekinetics together could lift a house. Since telekinesis is useful that way, it’s used very commonly, especially when dragons are feeling lazy.

Precognition: Is WEIRD. Full-moon dragons get dreams when they are about to make a big decision, or when the Universe wants to mess with someone. Sometimes prophetic dreams are difficult to distinguish from regular dreams, and it can be annoying when you’re trying to keep someone’s surprise party secret but they randomly see it in a dream. Actual waking visions are rare, and prophecies are even rarer. Gibbous-moons get the dreams less frequently and there’s only been two recorded visions and one recorded prophecy by Gibbous-moons. Half-moons sometimes have very vague dreams, and they’re more likely to blend in with real dreams than any higher-powered dragon’s. (The LunarWings are certain that Europa’s dream about a flying cow was not of the prophetic variety, though he thought it was). Crescent-moons have good instincts, especially after taking a nap. Needles can sometimes tell if they’re being lead into a trap.

Invisibility: Fairly straightforward. Full-moons can turn completely invisible for up to two hours. Gibbous-moons for one. Half-moons for maybe a half hour. Crescents can turn very to slightly transparent, and Needles can turn parts of themselves vaguely transparent.

Illusions: LunarWings can only make themselves look like other dragons or very dragon like animals. They do not get any extra powers from this. Full-moons can make themselves look completely like another tribe for as long as they’re concentrating. They can also, with practice and a specimen to look at, make themselves look like large horses, cows, lions, komodo dragons, or other very large animals.(Dragons come more naturally). (Since no large animals are native to the moon, however, a dragon would have to be on Pyrrhia to learn this skill, and frankly, it’s rather pointless.) Each dragon has a set appearance for each tribe, for example a black LunarWing would be dark colored, and black as a RainWing. (They can’t change their scale colors as RainWings.) Gibbous-moons can also cast the illusion for as long as they’re concentrating, but certain more LunarWingy aspects, such as spikes on tail, stars on wings, or large wings might poke out. Half-moons can cast the illusion until they tire, and have more of a chance of something slipping. Crescent-moons can change the tone and shade of their scale color and the shape of their horns. Needles can change the tone and shade of their scales for a little while. An easy way to tell if it’s a disguised LunarWing or not is to look at their ears; a LunarWing will have a spot the color of their mane on their ear if they aren’t a RainWing or IceWing. For IceWings, their extra horns will be a different color than their normal horns and scales, and same for the RainWing’s ruff.

Strength: Very straightforward. The strength can boost physical strength or concentration, and gets more powerful the darker the second moon is.

They also can fly long distances or fly very fast(can't do both at the same time, alas).
They also discovered some ancient texts on science and math, and thus are more scientifically advanced than other tribes.
However, even with all this power, they have huge weaknesses. They are far more susceptible to disease and poison than other dragons, and since they live in close quarters in their habitat, sickness can spread quickly. The spikes on their tail break easily and are painful when broken. They also can only hatch one dragonet per year, since the moon's environment seems to kill ready-to-hatch dragonets and they have to use a slow-working animus touched object. Very lucky LunarWings live to around two hundred, so that's the most dragons they could have in the tribe.

Tribe personality: They’re all different, darn it!

Stereotypes associated with them: Other tribes and dragons, if they knew about them, would label them curious busybodies.

Common jobs: Science! (You can tell this tribe was made by me, right?) Farmers, glassblowers, sculptors, teachers, firefighters (they are often needed), fliers (flying is a competitive sport), and there is literally a job called “problem-solvers” where you go around trying to solve problems. Because Luna is such a small and tightly-knit community(you know everyone’s name, age, preferred art form, and favorite scroll by the time you’re twenty), there’s really no need for money and people often do jobs because they’ll a) get to do fun stuff b) get lectured by everyone if they don’t (and you don’t want to be known as The Lazy One here, it’s a über-small town where everyone can gossip) and c) have lots of dragons who can help.

Hierarchy: Current Queen is King Cosmos. (Ask me if you want to hear about the controversy of his being crowned king). Dragons born on the brightest night become the queen at ten, rule for one hundred years, and then hand the crown to the next dragonet. Same goes with Chief Advisors, which are the ones born on the darkest night, fifty years after the brightest night.

Name Scheme: Constellations, star names, and other astronomical titles. Examples: Orion, Canis(adding Minor or Major is optional), Gemini, Betelgeuse, Rigel, Trapezium, Scorpius, Infinity, Aperture, Bellatrix(which is actually a star, not just a crazy Harry Potter witch.)
(For that entire list I just flipped to the Orion page in my Astronomy book, and listed the interesting names. I am such a nerd XD.)

Development: the LunarWings came to me somewhere in the way-to-long break between MR and TBN. I was thinking of how it would go — and, really, my policy was the crazier the theory, the better. I eventually came up with this crazy idea that started everything. What if another tribe on the moon was influencing things? So the LunarWings were born. At first, I called them LegendWings. For about a year, they stayed on the Shelf In My Mind Full of Ideas I May Never Develop, always in the back of my mind. LunarWings and LegendWings are not the same tribe, however, LegendWings were a lot more OP with few to none weaknesses to match. By last summer, however, I was full into my Astronomy craze. I took the LegendWings off the Shelf In My Mind Full of Ideas I May Never Develop and renamed them LunarWings. I gave them the two-hundred-max weakness, though I didn't know quite why it happened. Over the past year, I've been developing their strengths, weaknesses, culture, and backstory.

History: Four thousand years before the war of SandWing Succession, Queen Carina was the ruler of the LunarWings. Their territory was a strip of land along the west coast of the SkyWing territory, going up to a larger patch of the tip. They were a great tribe, and in those days they numbered in the thousands. However, Pyrrhia had just gone through a huge plague, and as LunarWings are more susceptible to disease, their population was decimated. Queen Cadmium of the SkyWings, seeing a chance to expand her growing tribe and get rid of a huge rival, started making alliances with other tribes who resented the LunarWings. Eventually facing five tribes preparing for war and with only one ally, the IceWings(the RainWings didn't take part), Queen Carina had to decide what to do. She eventually decided on a move that would change everything.
She moved her tribe to the moon.
It was a difficult journey. Queen Carina exhausted her animus powers trying to  get the tribe and their supplies to safety. Every LunarWing was able to bring one or two important possessions. LunarWings brought both sentimental and practical gifts. One trio brought seeds for the maple, apple, and olive trees that are signature to the LunarWing forest. One brought four bees: a queen and three drones. Another brought five rabbits. Others brought grass seeds, books, squirrel pups, vegetable seeds, and one even thought to bring farming tools.
At last, the tribe arrived at the moon. Queen Carina built the domes, but went crazy in the process. She handed the throne to her successor, Queen Mensa, and (mods please let this pass) committed suicide rather than risk being responsible for killing any of her subjects. Queen Mensa ascended the throne at seven.
She created ten necklaces that would allow the user to survive in space. Soon, however, the LunarWing population was ravaged by yet another disease, and only about eight hundred were left.
And soon, another problem was found: eggs couldn't hatch on the moon. So Queen Mensa created the pillar of hatching, an animus touched pillar that would hatch the eggs. Unfortunately, the pillar could only hatch one egg at a time. Mensa didn't dare fix it, for she had seen what had happened to Carina and already felt the madness stirring inside of her. She begged her chief advisor, Orion, to kill her if she went insane. He refused, as he'd already lost too many friends and family. However, one terrible day, she went crazy, attacking Orion and her trio member, Izar. They fought a huge battle on the roof of the palace. Many tribe members witnessed the event, but the fight was over before anyone could intervene. Mensa attacked the two, pinning Orion down. Izar barreled into her, they rolled, and Izar came out on top. She braced herself to kill her adopted sister, but Mensa threw her off, slashed her wing, and bit her neck. She missed her spine and artery, but was about to bite her again as Orion slashed her tail. Mensa was pinned down by Orion. She clawed at him, leaving a permanent scar on his arm, but she was pinned fast. He had no choice but to kill her.
Without an official queen – the brightest night wouldn't occur for another twenty years – Orion ruled as regent. He was absolutely heartbroken, but he was a good ruler.
Back in Pyrrhia, the LunarWings had left chaos behind. Queen Cadmium had realized what she had done and tried to negotiate peace. Still, tensions ran high. The IceWings retreated to the coldest parts of the Ice Kingdom, increasing the Sand Kingdom by a lot. Afraid of being attacked by determined enemies, one of their animuses created the Ice Cliff, which shoots deadly ice spears at any non-IceWing.
Seeing this chaos with the spies he sent to Pyrrhia, Orion decided to create a program to help the Pyrrhians, which the Chief Advisor is traditionally in charge of. LunarWings spy on the tribes and help without seeming to even now.
Thirty years after Queen Mensa's death, Queen Libra was crowned. She knew the damage that animus insanity had done to the tribe, and so issued a law banning animus magic by LunarWings. Very few LunarWings protested, and it was backed in full by Orion.

Around two thousand years later lived Queen Tycho, who was a tiny bit crazy and most definitely went down in history as the most frivolous queen too walk their moon.

There is also a legend about a LunarWing and NightWing hybrid named Aquila, way, way back around twenty years after the Scorching. She was the first animus. The story goes that to thank the NightWings and LunarWings for being so kind to her, she built three boats out of grass and put special animus-touched objects — “beacons” inside. She sent the boats up to the moons, where they shine as moonlight, giving the NightWings and LunarWings powers to this day. Many LunarWings thought it was just a myth, and the NightWings had all but forgotten it by Queen Carina’s time. But as the LunarWings flew to the third moon, a dragonet named Kepler found a grass boat on the second. It was shaped like a Viking ship with a dragon figurehead, and the grass was still alive and even thriving. Its cargo was two marbles, one silver and the other gold. It seems that at least some of the legend is true.

Back when the Scorching first occurred, an unknown LunarWing brought a mysterious object back to the slowly-forming tribe after raiding a scavenger den. It’s not known why they brought it back, though a few think they thought it was interesting, liked the shiny cover, or wanted to use it for kindling. Anyway, the object was not set on fire because the pseudo-LunarWings found that is was more interesting than they thought. It seemed to be a stack of paper held together with glue and… was that wood? And the paper had strange marks and illustrations on it. There was writing, in a strange, neat language none of the dragons knew. They had to be very careful when turning the pages, because their claws easily ripped the paper. They eventually decided to have their best artist draw all the markings in the scroll. It took a long, long time to translate it, but eventually a LunarWing named Matariki was able to crack it. It showed amazing descriptions of the Universe, and while they couldn’t see the “atoms,” everything in the books started to make sense. The LunarWings guarded the knowledge jealously. They built what they could in secret, and while all attempts at making a microscope failed, they were able to create telescopes and see stars up close. This knowledge was never shared with any of the other tribes.

(The book they found is based off my book Universe: The Definitive Visual Guide.)

Marriage & Relationships: First of all, marriage is not a huge part of LunarWing culture. Being single is perfectly acceptable. LunarWing marriages are all about love, not childbirth (for obvious reasons) and same-sex and same-gender marriages are common and fully accepted. Most LunarWings are bisexual. Couples normally don't have more than one egg together (though sometimes they do, just not less than thirty years after their first), as eggs with siblings are more likely to be terminated than eggs without. Only a few dragons have non-trio siblings. Dragons never marry trio members. It would be like marrying your sibling. Couples don't generally get a house of their own, though it has been done before, they stay with their or their partner’s trio. Sometimes they move back and forth between houses. Twin eggs are seen as a huge blessing, for obvious reasons.

Ancient animus magic and queen challenges: This isn't relevant to current times, but I think it's interesting. Back when multiple dragons were born on the brightest night(and many were, since parents wanted their children to have a chance at being queen) they needed a way to pick the next queen.

Several things were different then. LunarWings were definitely not pacifists. Animus magic was freely used. It wasn't until Queen Carina that they connected overuse to going insane. The magic was discovered sometime around five hundred years after the formation of the tribe, when Nova, who was moving, frustratedly told her bookshelf to get out of the way. Animus magic was often used in challenge battles.

On the brightest night, 20-30 eggs would hatch. The males were disqualified immediately and led more or less normal lives. The females were taught how to be queen until they turned six. Then the craziness began. One by one, the potential queens would challenge the sitting queen to a fight to the death. Animus magic was used excessively. If a challenger won, she would be queen, but the other challengers could still fight her. She would only be safe if she had them all put to death.

If a queen proved deadly enough that she killed everyone who challenged her, she'd kill all the dragonets but one, who would become the queen when she chose to step down.(Many queens were happy to. They were more than a hundred years old and had just fought a bunch of dragonets to the death).

Because of animus magic being used excessively, many queens went insane. Queen Cancer put so many dragons to death that her subjects rebelled against her, and with the help of the SkyWings and NightWings (a crazy animus queen would kind of be a big deal for all the tribes, and the NightWings, SkyWings, and LunarWings were allies back then), managed to kill her and put her chief advisor, Lacerta, on the throne as regent. At least until the next batch of bloodthirsty murderers — wait, I mean possible queens — hatched.

The connection between insanity wasn't discovered until Queen Carina went insane, as I've probably already said. You might think this is weird, but dragons back then blamed the trauma of the challenge battles. Until Queen Carina, who had ascended the throne peacefully and flown to the moon to avert a war, started trying to hurt dragons. The last particle of sanity in her realized what was happening. She told Orion (who really needs a hug) what was happening and… well you know the rest. The LunarWings realized the connection between animus magic and insanity too late to save Queen Mensa.

Anyway, back to ancient times. The chief advisors had pretty much the same role as they do today (second most powerful dragon in the kingdom, you know, stuff). They ruled as regent if the queen died. Picking chief advisors was an a lot more peaceful affair than picking queens. The black LunarWings would cast a vote at age ten. They would all grow up together and learn how to be rulers of their kingdom. The voting was probably as complicated as the queen-picking, but a lot less violent. The most deadly thing to happen would be someone throwing food. The vote went on for weeks. The candidates couldn't vote for themselves, and both male and female dragons could qualify. Around once per week, the dragons would write a name on a piece of paper and the old chief advisor would figure out who had the least votes. They would be disqualified. They could still vote, but no one could vote for them. This went on until only one dragon was left. When there was only two left, they couldn't vote, instead the disqualified voted for them.

All things considered, I'd rather be a chief advisor.

Religion: most LunarWings don't have a religion, but a few worship a powerful dragon who is said to have created the universe. (Ha! I knew I could fit Sílthéy in somewhere!). LunarWings don't really believe in rebirth or afterlife.

Laws: LunarWing laws come in different kinds. Some codes are more followed than others, and they're changing all the time. The laws are divided into societal and official.

Ancient codes: Societal. Basically social norms like the traditions surrounding trios and royalty. They were created around the same time as the tribe.

Libra laws: Official. The laws created by Queen Libra. Mostly about how to live on the moon. The two most important are No Animus Magic and Never Kill Another Dragon. The animus magic one has been explained, but no killing hasn't. It's really important, though, and LunarWings are pacifists because of it. Because of the small size of their tribe, the murder of even one dragon is a terrible crime. If it's ruled self defense, however, the dragon will get off if they do community service. Some dragons will still judge, however, and life could get harder.

Religious laws: Societal. Not many LunarWings are religious, but the religious laws are things that most LunarWings value, like Take Care of Nature and Find Out About the Universe (aka science things).

Current Laws: Official. These are laws created recently, by the old Queen Spica and King Cosmos. There's not many of them and they could change, but one notable one is Don't Go to Pyrrhia. Made because a group of rebels took all but one of the animus objects that let you survive in space.

Punishment: Punishments differ between societal and official laws. Breaking societal laws can result in you being considered weird or strange, generally disliked, and/or being shunned by the people who follow them. Imagine someone marrying their cousin or blatantly trashing yards. You'd act the same way to them that LunarWings would to someone who broke one of those laws. Official laws often have more harsh punishment. They include a long time of community service (Ex. The most boring, tedious, or gross jobs.) to excommunication. Excommunication is a far more painful crime than it seems. It involves LunarWings pretending the perpetrator is invisible. They have to do everything alone. Their trio members have to evict them from their houses or be excommunicated themselves. They can't go to celebrations or gatherings. They live in empty houses or in the forest alone. The only time dragons can interact with them is if they've broken a rule (Like they've gone to a gathering). Dragons will bite, kick, throw things, and generally make them miserable until they leave. Often the pain of isolation is far worse than dying. Excommunication is reserved only for extreme cases.

Laws are created by the queen, and need at least three other signatures from court members to be put into effect. Laws are often changed or deleted, but the lawmaking process is not.

I am writing a trilogy with them in it.
Book one: /185361
Book two: /199957

IF YOU'RE NOT WRITING A BUNCH OF BOOKS ABOUT THEM, YOUR FANTRIBE SHOULD HAVE AN EXTENSIVE FORM, FOR THREE MOON'S SAKE!

• Posted at:

/318748

This is one of the many things that drive me crazy...

• Posted at:

/318748

@Sage 

May I make a trio of LunarWings and add them to my story?

• Posted at:

Diana

they/them pronouns

Forum Adoptive Sister!

My OCs! (currently working on an original story)

guys my favorite color is red. :D

I'm going to make a LunarWing creation thread eventually. And I'll need to know what the story is about.

• Posted at:

/318748

Name;Eclipsewings

Description;black or orange, spiky armor

Ability;can bless eggs, special power connected to eclipses; lunar eclipse allows invisibility, solar eclipse allows making other dragons sick

Queen;Queen Fate

• Posted at:

If you want their to be Eclipsewings in your stories i could make some.

• Posted at:

Name;Flashwings

Discripsion;bright greens, reds, yellows, blues and royalty also have silver and gold scales, lots of glow in the dark scales

Ability;flash scales, make dragons around them happy and energized

Queen;Queen Simmer

• Posted at:

As i have seven tribes now i m going to do a story. 

• Posted at:

Seven new tribes have been at war for ten years, then a Nightwing [Moonwacher] had a prophecy;

when the territory war has went for thirty years salvation will arrive,

one from each tribe will stop the war,

seven eggs to hatch,

seven to stop the fight.

• Posted at:

Name;spray

Tribe;Mistwings

Gender;female

Personality;kind and caring, doesn't like fighting

Crush;none

Other;amuis

• Posted at:

*sighs* undeveloped Mary Sues, undeveloped Mary Sues everywhere.

Also I have a Queen Simmer, and I could write four paragraphs about her because she's a complex and developed OC.

• Posted at:

/318748

Awwwwww can I make a tribe?

If not, just disregard this post.

Name: Starwings

Description: Are black and have scattered silver scales everywhere on their bodies. If they are starborn, they have a star on their head that looks like one of the sides being red and the other being blue. The colors shift sides when you move, sort of like metal shining off of light.

Abilities: When all starwings are born, a star chooses them, as being described as the star being sagnificantly bright when someone gets close to the chosen egg. They can control that star, for example, controlling its fire or ice, or even changing the landscape and putting living creatures on it. They can do almost anything with that star. The only things they can't do is teleport themselves onto the star's landscape and have it fall. The star refuses to. And yes, with falling stars, wishes are actully granted with Starwings.

Queen: Queen Starwatcher

Other: Starborns can communicate with other stars, but this ability is so rare that it was never recorded in history, it just states that Starborns can communicate with other stars.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

MY FLIPSIDE(s): Allie, Gold, and Blackfire

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

BTS THREAD FOR FANFIC: /228611

THE FANFIC: /238267

MY HOME THREAD: /3318241

WARNING: INACTIVITY IS FREQUENT.

Name;Firefly

Tribe;Flashwings

Gender;Female

Personality;sweet and helpful but fiercely loyal to Friends

Crush;Pyroclastic

Other;is a good medic

• Posted at:

Was that post disregarded?

I forgot to tell everyone to tell me if it was ignored.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

No.

• Posted at:

Name;Sadow

Tribe;Eclipsewings

Personality;smart, likes to work alone

Crush;none

Other;can turn invisible

• Posted at:

Name;Pyoclastic

Gender;male

Tribe;Volcanowings

Personality;clever, has a way with words, prefers to talk first

Crush;no one but he knows

Other;hansome

• Posted at:

Shadow's gender is male.

• Posted at:

Somebody else can use my tribe if they want. Just don't change it. You can make characters from it, but don't change it.

Name: Comet

Tribe: Starwings

Appearance: Black with scattered silver scales everywhere, and the star on head as described with starborns.

Powers: Is bonded with a red star and is starborn.

Personality: Always deep in thought, except when fighting. In fighting, she tries to run away or hide. Her loyalty, once won, is unbreakable.

Crush: A boy who hasn't been crushed on NO SAME GENDER CRUSHING!

Other: She is very smart and has a deep knowledge of the stars.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

BUMP

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

I'm sorry, but these tribes are too OP. 

• Posted at:

❅Unique❅

Queen of Negativity

"I'm not mean, I'm just annoyingly honest."

SUNSET'S MENTOR

Little salt ball in the corner

Sigh.

ok.

Fine.

Trying very hard to hide my disappointment.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

Ah. Yes. Way too OP. And the Mary-Sue OCs are undeveloped. I'd copy RocketWings here if I wasn't on mobile.

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

and we're powered by every tear that's dried

ALRIGHT I KNOW!

Please stop rubbing it in.

• Posted at:

CALL ME DREAMER.

#RWBYFAN

#IAMAMORMON

Name; Granite and Basalt aka the twins

Gender;male, female

Discripsion;grayish black

Personality; smart, troublesome, cheeky

Crush;the powerful ones

Other;so cheeky that they would embarrass a queen right as they were making a announcement

• Posted at:

Name;Acid-Claw

Gender;male

Tribe;Acidwings

Personality;kind, leading, defensive, never forgets a kind act

Crush;none

Other;gose mad in a confined space

• Posted at:

Name;Hail

Tribe;Stormwings

Gender;female

Presonality;loves to fly and joke around, loves racing in oposicale courses

Crush;Acid-Claw

Other;will decapitate any one who trys to make it so he can not fly

• Posted at:

TWINS ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE! THEY DESERVE SEPARATE FORMS! AND MY UNDEVELOPED SUE DETECTOR IS GOING WILD!

• Posted at:

/318748
    1 ,