On an night lit by two full moons, a letter appears in your possession, in your talons, satchel, or on the floor where you sleep. When you awake and read the letter, it says:

Hello {Your Name},

I graciously invite you to my sanctuary. It is a safe haven for dragonets and dragons of all ages who fear prosecution of their tribes for being different, physically or otherwise. I promise you with all my heart that you will be safe and sound here.

The Sanctuary is located underneath the ruins of an abandoned scavenger den at the base of Jade Mountain, which is marked upon the map that is included with this letter. It is underneath the building that still stands, even if slightly; you’ll be able to find the entrance easily through a hole in the flooring of the building, leading down into a cavern, the path is lit by lanterns that hang from the ceiling so you don’t get lost in the maze of tunnels.

The Sanctuary consists of an underground lake, with a sandy island in the center, that is open to the sky yet still hidden by the surrounding trees outside of the cavern that you can see out, but you cannot see in from the air to assure safety. The lake is surrounded by foliage and pathways that branch off into rooms and living space. Each room is already assigned and is adapted perfectly to fit your needs.

You will be safe here in my sanctuary, and if you have any inquiries, you can visit with me in the cave that sits upon the ledge looking over the lake. Please ask, I will help you anyway I can, do not be afraid. If you cannot get to the sanctuary on your own because of a disability, please fold a corner of the paper and the next day, a guide will help you here.

- Lifebearer

Hello! This is my first RP! I really hope you join and have fun. There is a plot line to this so if you can, put “yes” or “no” in the other if you would be okay with your dragonet dying.

Rules

- Please no Fantribes.

- Please do not be OP.

- Do not kill any other person’s dragon without their permission.

- If your dragon is Fireborn or Iceborn, the letter sent to them is able to resist the fire/ice and they will receive a ring that lessens the intensity of your dragon’s powers, ie: Fireborn - Scales radiate heat but not scald or burn, Iceborn - Scales would be as cold as an Icewing’s (if not a little bit colder) but will not freeze anything to the dragon’s touch.

- Put “Home” as your POV color in the Other if you’ve read these, please!

- Please do not RP before I accept your dragon!

- Please no really bright POV colors, it may put a lot of strain on some people’s eyes!

- Oddities can range from deformed limbs to mis-colored scaling to having no Fire / Venom / Ice Breath.

Forms:

You may have up to 2 forms! It’ll be easier to track who’s who! And so you’d also have another dragon to RP as if one of them dies.

Name: 

Tribes: 

Appearance: 

Personality: 

Powers (Optional): 

Oddity (Optional): 

Backstory: 

Thoughts on the Sanctuary: 

Crush (Optional): 

Other: 

My Forms:

Name: Lifebearer

Tribes: Nightwing

Appearance: Deep blue, near black scales, with a silver underbelly. Deep green eyes. She wears a gold wrist cuff.

Personality: Motherly, sometimes stubborn but never gets angry at a dragon for no reason, may seem a bit odd but that's just her.

Powers: Animus

Oddity: Back leg is twisted and misshapen.

Backstory: After escaping the volcanic island, she lived in secret in the rainforest before leaving to discover a burned down scavenger village. While exploring she fell through the floorboards of a scavenger building and landed in the tunnels that now lead to the sanctuary. While looking to find a way out, she stumbled upon the underground lake and had a revelation, upon knowing of the heartache hybrids and oddities that live across Pyrrhia, she used her magic to carve out the cavern, and after sending out the letters, she swore to her son to never use her magic again, Ivory worrying for her soul.

Thoughts on the Sanctuary: She hopes the dragons that do come feel safe and secure.

Crush: None

Other: Home

Name: Ivorytalons

Tribes: Nightwing

Appearance: White and Cream colored scales, Pale red eyes, some would say he’s a little bit plump but he doesn’t mind.

Personality: Kindhearted and wishes to make friends with anyone who wants to at the sanctuary. He is a poor fighter, only because he really doesn’t want to hurt anyone.

Powers: None

Oddity: Albino, Fireless

Backstory: Lifebearer’s son and assistant. ( If your dragonet is shy or anxious, ask Ivory if you need help! )

Thoughts on the Sanctuary: Happy to live somewhere safe with his mother and make friends with other dragons.

Crush: Gelid

Name: Gelid

Tribes: Icewing

Appearance: Pitch black scales with deep blue undertones along her underbelly and wings.

Personality: Very cynical and seemingly cold, but once you get past her cold outer shell, she’ll become very loyal and protect you with her life in times of danger.

Powers: None other than normal Icewing abilities.

Oddity: Melanism

Backstory: Left alone in the tundra after she hatched, seeing she wouldn’t live well with having black scales against white terrain. Luckily, she was found by an exiled icewing who took her in and raised her, but her caretaker passed away from old age when she was 4, and proceeded to fend for herself until discovering the letter in her talons when she awoke.

Thoughts on the Sanctuary: Skeptical about the security of the sanctuary.

Crush: N/A

If anyone would like to be a guide, please ask after your form! They'd only be used once.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me Kammy

.:Ambassador KammyClues:.

Je dois purifier le monde.

"The road was black and white then, and the truck came, and lightning shot down my head!" - Snitter, Plague Dogs

Save a spot!

• Posted at:

Grey.

Shadow

Home Thread~/223316

11       3

Forum Creepy Older Cousin

#TypeOne-->TypeNONE

#YouCan'tJudgeABookByItsCover

I Believe...

((Saved! Thank you!))

• Posted at:

Call me Kammy

"The road was black and white then, and the truck came, and lightning shot down my head!" - Snitter, Plague Dogs

Can yu save me a spot to

• Posted at:

climb out of the darkness,rise into the light. turn your face to the sky, your dragon birthright. dance in the forest, sing with the breeze. claim your place in the moonlight, among flowers and trees. call me hidden, or shadow

((Saved!))

• Posted at:

Call me Kammy

This looks awesome! (Form coming through)

• Posted at:

Grey.

Shadow

Home Thread~/223316

11       3

#TypeOne-->TypeNONE

I Believe...

Name: Shadowkeeper

Tribes: Nightwing and Rainwing

Appearance: Her build is like a Rainwing's, but with longer and more slender horns, teeth, ruffs, claws, and back spikes. Her scales change color, but she tries to keep them like a Nightwing's, camoflauged, or just the general color of her surroundings. 

Personality: She is shy and quiet at times, and short-tempered and fiery at others. She is not very friendly, and most of the time when she talks, it is because she is angry. She is always very serious, and she seems quite emotionless, but she can be very deep sometimes. She gets completely freaked out by bright lights, loud noises, crowds, physical contact, coldness, wetness, open spaces...

Powers: She can change the color of her scales, but it takes great concentration. She also has venom.

Oddity: She is a hybrid, and her claws, spikes, teeth, ruffs, and horns are strange looking. It is hard for her to change her scales. Seemingly random things make her completely freak out. Her personality is strange as well.

Backstory: Her parents were killed in front of her when she was young, and she lived on her own ever since until she found Splash unconsious on the side of a river. She took care her until they both got the letter.

Other: Home, She is very protective of Splash.

Name: Splash

Tribes: Mudwing and Seawing

Appearance: She has thick scales but a Seawing-like build. Every one of her scales are glow-in-the-dark. She has gills, webbed claws, and golden, shiny scales.

Personality: She is bright, happy, positive, and talkative. She loves to be around others, but she is very odd and many dragons are weirded out by her. She would rather die than hurt another living creature.

Powers: She can breath underwater, swim good, and temporarily blind others with her glowing scales.

Oddity: She says things that don't make much sense (Much like Whiteout), she looks weird, she is a hybrid, and she acts very strange.

Backstory: No one knows what happened before she washed up on the river bank.

Thoughts on the Sanctuary: Unknown.

Crush: N/A

• Posted at:

Grey.

Shadow

Home Thread~/223316

11       3

#TypeOne-->TypeNONE

I Believe...

((Both accepted! Thank you, Wolf!))

• Posted at:

Call me Kammy

Ivorytalons:

Ivory stood underneath a lantern at the opening of the tunnels, watching out of the hole for any signs of a dragon or dragons. Nearly bouncing with anticipation, he couldn't help it as a excited smile formed upon his face.

Lifebearer:

The nightwing paced across the platform leading into her own cave, limping slightly as anxieties ate away at her thoughts. Lifebearer shook her head and sat down onto the stone, folding her deformed leg underneath her, “I hope a few dragonets will come… else all of this’ll be wasted.” She opened her wings and flew across the lake and down onto the island, feeling the warm sand underneath her talons. She took a deep breath and looked down at the water, watching the fish swim by to calm her fears.

Gelid:

Gelid flew high above the desert, a satchel draped across her chest. She didn’t really like the thought of going to this ‘Sanctuary’, but because of her scales, it was getting harder and harder to hunt without getting spotted, so she had no choice. Why did Frostbite have to go and die? She thought bitterly banking towards the Claws of the Clouds mountain range.

• Posted at:

Call me Kammy

Name:syria 
Tribes: nightwing and icewing
Appearance:has white and black scales, dark blackish blueish underbelly, large white wings, electric blue eyes 
Personality: is rude most of the time, doesnt talk much, isnt sociable at all, likes to play mean tricks on other dragons.
Powers (Optional):ice and fire breath, can blend in with the shadows (when she uses her powers her black scales glow and when she is mad her white scales glow)
Oddity (Optional): doesn't really have any oddities other than her scale pattern and when they glow
Backstory: was rejected by everyone in the night kingdom, even her parents when she hatched, so she ventured to the ice kingdom but everything was the same there too. so then she decided to live in the rainforest alone. she became a skilled hunter and assasin. 6 years later syria returns to her home in the night kingdom where she found out that her entire family was killed. she went into a killing spree and killed any dragon she encountered. 4 years later the spree finally ends. but syria is still not at peace with herself. she has been living in the forest for 2 years trying to figure out who killed her family.
Thoughts on the Sanctuary: doesn't know what to think as long as it doesnt turn out like it did when she returned to her home.
Crush (Optional):N/A 
Other: home

• Posted at:

Call me Breaker

thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the single candle will not be shortened. happiness never decreases by being shared -bukkyo

Name: Climate

Tribes: MudWings/IceWings

Appearance: MudWing head with an IceWing body- mainly frosty blue with brown splotches around body. Completely white underbelly laced with amber. Three legs, no horn on her wingtips, a crooked jaw that makes her have an underbite on one side of her mouth, one ear, half-tail, and white wing membranes with a brown bottom

Personality: She is a shy MudWing/IceWing who doesn't wish to show her face to the world, so she tries to hide it whenever she can. She has a "trust nobody" instinct, except towards Lifebearer and Ivorytalons.

Powers (Optional): VERY weak frostbreath and no fire whatsoever

Oddity (Optional):  Three legs, no horn on her wingtips, a crooked jaw that makes her have an underbite on one side of her mouth, one ear, half-tail, hybrid

Backstory: She had been hatched in Diamond Spray Delta, as her mother, an IceWing, and her father, a MudWing, hid her in the IceWing tribe. She lived there for 7 years.. until she got the message. (Sorry it's short)

Thoughts on the Sanctuary: She loves the sanctuary!

Other: Home (Yes, it's the same color of my chat!)

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

I'll send in my post tommoro

• Posted at:

I am Unicorn

The Forum Magical Unicorn 

Neigh!

Proud

FanWing Demigod Thunderclan Warrior Dragon Rider Bookworm Country Music Lover HOBBIT Gryffindor

When life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it

((Syia and Climate Accepted! Thank you for the forms))

• Posted at:

Call me Kammy

Syria*

• Posted at:

Call me Kammy

((Bump))

• Posted at:

Call me Kammy

Can I join? Here is my form. Please note that Mira is non-killable since I spent a REALLY long time doing her form. XD

(IceWing/NightWing/RainWing Hybrid)

Name: Mira (Stange/Miracle in Latin)

Tribe: IceWing+NightWing+RainWing

Appearance:

Overall, Mira has the general IceWing look. Several long, white spines protrude from her neck all the way down to her back. Two crystal blue meet you head on whenever you dare to look at this dragon. Her claws are tinted a strange greyish/black coloring due to some NightWing blood. That NightWing blood is what results in the pattern of thick silver scales running down Mira's back, finishing towards the end of her tail. In the middle of those silver scales is a small dot colored a light blue. A longer snout and snout crest are also another result from her mixed blood, yet Mira doesn't mind. In fact, every feature about her that is different makes her feel more alive. The grey claws, silver scales, long snout, the flap by her head from RainWing Blood, the two long fangs in her mouth (which don't shoot poison), and the occasionally color-changingness is part of what Mira herself. She'd rather be different than similar to everyone else. (Note that she also has the RainWing's slender tail, but still carries a regular IceWing frame)

Personality: 

Well, Mira's fairly easy-going and relaxed, but becomes agitated at the slightest hints of danger. Since she grew up as a loner, Mira has learned to trust no one but herself...she doesn't make friends easily. Her features mostly scare dragons away, and when she does get a chance to talk to some of them, they do not sympathsize. As a result, Mira may be relaxed, but she has an easy temper and a sharp tongue. (Learned this from the SandWing Bars) She takes the advice of her mini dragons and no one else.

Family:

N/A. Mira was born an orphan. Her father (NightWing/IceWing Cross) refused to show up when her mother (RainWing) hatched Mira. (He abandoned them) Mira's mother had barely enough time to say Mira's name before an unknown NightWing killed her for treason. (RainWing's+NightWing's weren't allowed to mate even though they lived in the same jungle)

Accessories:

Three long, jagged scars run from Mira's neck to her back. Also, two fang-sized bites are visible right near her wing membrane, almost as though someone was trying to cripple her. Finally, one long scar is right about Mira's left eye, barely missing her eyelid. To top the scars, she wears a tiny pouch where she keeps a compass. 

Backstory:

Pretty much explained above, but here is the sum of everything. Mira was orphaned in the RainForest when her mother died. She made her way to the NightWing Village in the Rain Forest, but they refused her; even threatenign to kill her. So, Mira journeys to the RainWing Forest, with little luck. The RainWings are disgusted by the fact she couldn't completely change her scales. Eventually, Mira becomes a loner and journeys through each Kingdom in hopes of finding a home. She has little luck until the invitation comes to her about a sactunary...

Thoughts on the sanctuary: 

Mira is unsure whether or not this a hoax to get her to feel more pain...or, if it is true, it might not be what she hopes is her remission. However, she is eternally grateful for the kind offer given to her.

Other: 

*Home

• Posted at:

-Nocturnal-

Wielder of Darkness

"Strange, isn't it? What comes from within."

-Snape

#ProudSlytherin

#SupportPeri

Arabon (Flipside)

Hindsight (Mutant Wolf)

Salt Lake (Thief)

Ammos (Animus Prince)

Viperfish (SeaWing)

Darkshore (Hybrid)

Flip (Desk Dragon)

Name: Rai

Tribes: Ice/sand

Appearance: This dragon has a stocky body. Its scales are white. This dragon has thick limbs with five digits on each foot that end in blunt claws. It has fanlike wings that stretch between its limbs. This dragon's head is wedge-shaped and it has a small mouth with multiple rows of teeth.  It has narrow eyes that are umber.

Personality: Organized,imaginative but unstable

Powers (Optional): Very weak venom with freezing qualities

Oddity (Optional): Autism

Backstory: Pretty much a normal life..

Thoughts on the Sanctuary: Rai doesn't care.

Crush (Optional): N/A

Other: Home

• Posted at:

A curious case, a reckless infection

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

It's a statewide inspection

((both accepted, thanks!))

• Posted at:

Call me Kammy

Name: Geass

Tribes: NightWing

Appearance: Dark grey with the occasional white scale, (for some reason) pitch black wing membranes with NO star scales. Eyes are an odd dark shade of purple, and an iris deformity causes him to have a horizontal pink line through both irises. Pale grey underbelly, black horns and claws. Dark purple tongue, and tiny silver scales by his eyes. Scars from old scuffles mark his entire body, except for his arms (explained later).

Personality: Initially cold, sarcastic, and caluclating, distant from everyone and rather grouchy and irritable. However, he is capable of some compassion and will get overly attached to any dragon he gets close to, which can be a downfall later on. Very intellectual, strategic. However, he will sometimes let his emotions get in the way of his judgement. Very persistent. Reserved.

Powers (Optional): He doesn't know he has a very weak foresight.

Oddity (Optional): Coloring and eyes

Backstory: Always an outcast, he was ignored by everyone but his parents. Eventually, disgust of his apearance by the tribe turned to hate, and his father was killed while getting Geass and his mother out of the area. Geass and his mother cared for each other until she went out hunting one day and never came back-since then, he's been distant to anyone and generally unwilling to care for anyone again, but if you get under his guard he will prove to be some of the best of friends. Geass lived as a nomad on his own for three years before the letter arrived.

Thoughts on the Sanctuary: He'll say it's "A place to stay without someone trying to rob him or jeer at him for his scales, so of course he took it," but secretly he hopes it will actually be a real home.

Crush (Optional): None as of now...?

Other: Home. Yes.

Is it okay if I do another form later in the RP if Geass dies?

• Posted at:

Grey

She/Her

My hobbies include hiding from face-to-face interaction, obsessing over fictional content, and wasting away on the internet. I tend to be inactive on these forums and in real life.

Queen of Sarcasm

Name: Bigheart

Tribes: Night/RainWing

Appearance: rainWing build, looks like a NightWing

Personality: Silly, competative, difficult, stubborn

Powers (Optional): He can change into other dragons (ones that don't exist)

Oddity (Optional): Cannot change scale color (sound familiar?)

Backstory: N/A

Thoughts on the Sanctuary: "It's kinna cool... but I ist no reaty to weave da rainforwest!"

Crush (Optional): (uh... NO)

Other: He doesn't have the scroll like Chamleon. This is genetic ability.

• Posted at:

Hurricane

I disagree with LGBT+, but I won't hate you.

Animus

SeaWing

>w<

Wanna be my friend? JUST ASK. 

HIDDEN MESSAGE:

Wings of Fire is the best!!!!

((@grayelf106 Of course and accepted!

@Current I'm sorry but I'd really appreciate it if Bigheart couldn't morph into other dragons, even if they didn't exist, it kind of goes in accord with the No Fantribes rule, but the permanent scale color is okay, what is the color of his scales? ))

• Posted at:

Call me Kammy

((also @Current, can you please put in a backstory? Since he's 3 months, would his parents, or whoever is taking care of him, just gladly hand him over to Lifebearer's Sanctuary? Because I doubt he'd be able to understand what's in the letter. ))

• Posted at:

Call me Kammy

((And another thing! Dragonets and dragons who has been accepted may start roleplaying!))

• Posted at:

Call me Kammy

Uh, but he morphs only into REAL tribes... okay, I guess. (scales are black) *erases a few parts*

• Posted at:

Hurricane

I disagree with LGBT+, but I won't hate you.

Animus

SeaWing

>w<

Wanna be my friend? JUST ASK. 

HIDDEN MESSAGE:

Wings of Fire is the best!!!!

((Ok! You can redo your form, would his scales be entirely black for all of his morphs?))

• Posted at:

Call me Kammy

Name: Slush

Tribes: Mud/Ice

Appearance: Thick dark brown scales, small blunt IceWing spikes that are white, wings and horns fade to white, snout is light tan. Light, icy blue claws and eyes. Light blue-white under scales. Icy dirt eyes. Has a Star Moonstone to keep her animus power in.

Personality: Nervous, jumpy, shy, and awkward. She's always afraid that other dragons will judge her for being so obviously a hybrid--and of such unlikely tribes. She's smart and very artistically talented, but she tries not to let it show because she doesn't want to draw more attention to herself.

Powers (Optional): Frost Breath, animus.

Backstory: When her IceWing mother had her egg she was horrified and actually tried to kill her so that she could keep her place in the Ice Kingdom. However her MudWing father took her away and hid her in the marsh, where she hatched alone. She tried to find her parents, but when she found her father she found out he didn't care that she was his daughter. Apparently it was just his conscience acting when he saved her. She tried to join a troop but no one would take her in. She went to the Ice Kingdom and found her mother. It ended in a fight because her mother wanted to keep her existence hidden, and Slush killed her mother. Now she wanders Pyrrhia alone.

Thoughts on the Sanctuary: Is just relieved that she has a place to stay.

Crush (Optional): None.

Name: Twist

Tribes: Rain

Appearance: Normal body shape, but a bit smaller. She likes to keep her scales light colors, or dark blues or purples. She has small talons, she also has a longer snout, and her venom teeth are a bit longer.

Personality: She is shy, and likes to just sit quietly. She is serene, and loves to just sit in nature. It's hard to walk for her, so she just likes to stay and stare up at the clouds, trees, and animals. She is nice, but loves to sleep more than normal.

Powers (Optional):

Oddity (Optional): A twisted back leg, hence the name Twist.

Backstory: Her egg was rolled, and it moved her in a position that twisted her leg. When she hatched, she was taken care of by

Thoughts on the Sanctuary: Wants it to be real, she's scared of it being a trick.

Crush (Optional): None

Other: Home Will change with emotions.

• Posted at:

I am Unicorn

The Forum Magical Unicorn 

Neigh!

Proud

FanWing Demigod Thunderclan Warrior Dragon Rider Bookworm Country Music Lover HOBBIT Gryffindor

When life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it

((Both accepted! Thanks))

• Posted at:

Call me Kammy

syria: 

flies over the rain forest, stopping to check the scroll every few minutes to make sure she knows where shes going. finally stops to rest after flying for hours "this is hopeless!!i should just stay here and fend for myself instead of going to some unreal sanctuary!! that i bet doesn't even exist!!!"

• Posted at:

Call me Breaker

thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the single candle will not be shortened. happiness never decreases by being shared -bukkyo

Name: craft

Tribes: Ice/night

Appearance: This dragon is all black exept for his eyes. it is ice cold

Personality: Organized,imaginative but unstable

Powers (Optional): frost breath,mind reader,animus

Oddity (Optional): 

Backstory: normal life

Thoughts on the Sanctuary: craft thinks it is some bogus thing but goes anyways 

Other:N/A

• Posted at:

climb out of the darkness,rise into the light. turn your face to the sky, your dragon birthright. dance in the forest, sing with the breeze. claim your place in the moonlight, among flowers and trees. call me hidden, or shadow

-Mira

Shaking off a feeling of doubt, I picked up the letter and took off into the evening sky. Briefly my eyes wandered to the place I had been staying, an abandoned hut in the Rainforest. I had lived in it for only a couple of weeks, yet it felt as though the place was finally my home. Well- I guess it wouldn't be now. Letting out a huge dragon sigh, I continually flapped my wings until I was above the cloud cover. As the sun set, I kept my sights focused on the horizon, knowing the school wasn't that far away...

"Not far away!" I grumbled to myself as my wings were starting to get weary. "What were you thinking Mira? You should have known better than to try to make it to the academy with only a day to spare." Fueled by my own personal anger, my white scales started to tint a dark red. It reminded me of the color of blood. Something I had seen to much of in my life. With a sudden burst of speed, I let my wings glide the hot currents as a distant mountain appeared in the distance. "So- that must be the academy...let's hope for the best" Now motivated, I urged myself to fly faster, willing for the school to grow closer. In the back of my mind, I gave an amused snort at the thought of other dragons trying to find their way to this academy. 

• Posted at:

-Nocturnal-

Wielder of Darkness

-Snape

#ProudSlytherin

#SupportPeri

Arabon (Flipside)

Hindsight (Mutant Wolf)

Salt Lake (Thief)

Ammos (Animus Prince)

Viperfish (SeaWing)

Darkshore (Hybrid)

Flip (Desk Dragon)

(( @fizzywinter It's a sanctuary, not a school

• Posted at:

Call me Kammy

XD. Sorry. When I was reading your post, my brain must have automatically gone to school. Pretend that all the "school" in my post was turned to "sanctuary". 

• Posted at:

-Nocturnal-

Wielder of Darkness

-Snape

#ProudSlytherin

#SupportPeri

Arabon (Flipside)

Hindsight (Mutant Wolf)

Salt Lake (Thief)

Ammos (Animus Prince)

Viperfish (SeaWing)

Darkshore (Hybrid)

Flip (Desk Dragon)

Rai flew to the area,spotting a few dragons.

• Posted at:

A curious case, a reckless infection

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

It's a statewide inspection

sniffs the air. waiting for the right time to act. then pounces on a bear. comes back to the sanctuary.   

• Posted at:

Name: craft

Tribes: nightwing/icewing

Appearance:all jet black exept eyes. eyes is ice cold

Personality: grumpy a lot of times

Powers (Optional): ice breath and mind reader, and animus

Oddity (Optional): 

Backstory: normal life

Thoughts on the Sanctuary: does not really think of it that much

Other: home

• Posted at:

Name: Dawn

Tribes:Ice/Sky

Appearance:Has a basic body of a skywing She has huge wings like a SkyWing, scales are mostly silver with a little bit of blue and white and some golden orange red scales here and there, has IceWing claws, SkyWing spine, has IceWing tail spikes, IceWing wings hooks, and is a little bit small for her age. Her scales sparkle like they have been polished and she glows red.

Personality: Is a little bit rude but sometimes she is pretty nice, a bit scrollwormish sometimes. Extremely loyal even if she can get a bit rude.

Powers (Optional):Can breathe ice but not fire, has firescales and she can fly long distances,Can survive extreme cold.

Oddity (Optional):N/A

Backstory:Her mother was an icewing and her father skywing she hatched in the sandwing kingdom as her parents were on the run because of dawn herself.Her parents survived and lived with dawn for the 5 years of her life until she awoke with the letter by her side her parents didn't want her to leave but dawn convinced them it was for the better.

Thoughts on the sanctuary:She is enthusiastic about the place because she knows it's the only place where she belongs

Crush (Optional):N/A

Other:Home

• Posted at:

KitCat/Dennis

Dawn the Ice/Sky hybrid

Creekpaw the riverclan cat

Daughter of Poseidon

THANKS PETE

Reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bbbbuuuyyy!!!!

ASTONISHING....

syria: 

finally finds the entrance of the sanctuary. "took me long enough!" rolls eyes and goes into the sanctuary.

• Posted at:

Call me Breaker

((Craft is accepted!))

Ivory

Ivory jumped out of the hole, landing with a thump onto the wooden boards. When he looked up to spot Rai, he smiled and waved a wing, "Over here!" He called to the hybrid, beaming.

((Would it be alright, since Rai's age is unknown to him, if you can you tell us his actual age? it'll help with imagining his appearance if he was 3-4 or 6-7 years old.

Also with Ivory being out, his white scales would be easy to spot from the air, to help dragons find their way to the sanctuary))

• Posted at:

Call me Kammy

((Dawn accepted!

@dragondragon who are you roleplaying as? You didn't send in a form nor did I accept you))

• Posted at:

Call me Kammy

((AH! Wait sorry, you sent in craft, can you use a color to match their scale coloring instead of red, please?))

• Posted at:

Call me Kammy

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6