Thunder

sky/seawing

male

gray blue with red horns and claws

shy,frendly,loves hunting

father, Swoop the skywing fell in love with his mother, Remora the seawing during a peace meeting comity. was chased out of both tribes. his only frend is his pet eagul, Hunter.

Topaz

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Thunder/Cedarpaw/Vela/Sprinter

cloudwing

Mistclan

elder fox of slimmering

Husky/cheetah 

wolves are kind

D&D

Ah, I forgot about this. Can anyone catch me up on what the characters have been doing and if there's anything I need to PoV? Thank you!

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

@Prism: Yay!

When an Icewing suddenly appeared out of the fog I was very surprised. Yes, I knew there had been someone there because they were calling for the others, but I wasn't expecting them to be that close. Their scales were white, pure white, which explained why I didn't see them. Then Obelisk explained that they didn't know where the others were. This new dragon looked extremely worried. So Seabreeze, Ablaze, and Shore were missing. I wondered who Tropic was, what camp she was talking about, and what happened with the 'fire setter'. Maybe Tropic was another friend of theirs, the camp could be something like the Scorpian Den minus the crime and assasians, and the fire setter probably was someone who didn't like someone in the camp, the camp itself, or it could have been an accident.

I flapped my wings HARD. I have been flying for HOURS and THREE MOONS why am I still not at that Topaz Mountain School For whatever it was. And I am not getting ANYWHERE. AND there's fog. Which made it IMPOSSIBLE to see ANYTHING. Why couldn't I have stayed home with Mother by the beach, where it was warm, and sunny, and you could actually see things?

Half an hour later:

Now there's even MORE fog. When will this end? I wish there was SOMETHING to tell me I'm not flying in circles. Hmm...is that....IT IS. Mother came to get me! I knew it!*glides down closer to the ground* Wait a second...that's not Mother! And there are three of them! Ooh, maybe they're from that Gem Peak thing on a field trip! *lands next to them* "Hello, are you from a school called...umm...Jewel Hill or something like that? My mother said to go there but I can't find it and also there's a lot of fog and..." OH MY GOSH there was a fourth dragon. "Wow, where did you come from? You just appeared! Out of nowhere! Oh wait, you blend in with the fog. Like dolphins in the ocean. I saw a dolphin once. But it was really far away. Is your school called Jewel Hill because it gives you jewels?" I studied each dragon. "Ooh, I was right!" I yelled, moving closer to the blue and silver and white one with a SUPER sparkly blue stone around her neck.

I got nervous when this new dragonet started poking at my necklace, moving away a few steps. "Sorry, please do not touch that." She seemed to think we were from a Jewel Hill school. The only school I knew of was that Topaz Mountain School For Hybrids. "Are you talking about a Topaz Mountain School? I'm not from there but these three might be. And I'm pretty sure that Topaz Mountain is that way." I said, pointing to the general direction of the mountains. "Not almost at the edge of the Ice Kingdom."

• Posted at:

dreamrose

cherry blossoms floating down

willow trees all around

goldfish swim in blue-green pools

pinecones shining just like jewels

summer turning into fall

listen to the bluebird's call

nothing lasts forever,

so you need to enjoy things while you can

I apologize if this double (or triple at this point) posts, but if it does, please read this one as it has a bit more to it.

@Prism: Just a heads up, you’ll also need to look at Nebula’s form as he’s a powered character and you have the authority over those.

@Kittendragon/Guava: Hello and welcome to the RP! Thunder is not accepted as she does not follow the rules of the RP. The rules can be found on thread /330191 or can be bumped up for you if you ask. If you wish for it to be explained what she does not follow, just ask. And feel free to ask any questions you have! As a heads up, this is no longer a school RP, but a questing RP.

@Imagine: No worries and welcome back! Basically what has happened is that Snowberry managed to find Obelisk and Solar (along with Iceblossom) as the group searched. Tropic is still flying, and I assumed Reflection was with them so Snowberry mentioned he was also with them (though she called him “the fire setter”) when talking to Obelisk. And that’s pretty much all that happened there. And now Emerald just crashed into the group.

@Bramble: As a reminder, Prism will be the one looking over your form and accepting it ultimately. However, I did notice things that either aren’t allowed (icy death spit), need explanation, or don’t make sense. Prism has the final say and can veto anything I say as she’s the one who accepts powered characters, so this is just what I noticed. And I do think his idea is interesting, it’s just got several holes in it at the moment.

1) How is he an average height when he was barely feed during his childhood? His growth would have been severely stunted. And why is his tongue white? No tribe has that color tongue. And leucism doesn’t make a tongue white. Pale pink maybe, but not white. And I advise looking up leucism a bit or at least using a real life reference. Leucism tends to make an animal all or mostly white (at least half). It sounds more like Nebula is a piebald with freckles, but I guess he could be leucistic, just really not likely.

2) Hummingbird wouldn’t have been able to get into the IceWing kingdom, the Great Cliff would have killed him as it kills any dragon that isn’t IceWing or with some recent IceWing in them.

3) Biologically, Nebula couldn’t be an animus as his father, while looking like a hybrid, wasn’t born one and therefore wouldn’t have the gene for it. And IceWings have most likely lost it or have it buried in their genetic code at this point far enough that it wouldn’t be able to pass on in one generation.

4) Why would an animus NightWing even do this? Why would she make a hybrid son of all things? Why would she run from the NightWing kingdom, NightWings in general are highly loyal? Is she dead? This needs to be explained more.

5) Why didn’t Glimmerous enchant herself to be an animus?

6) I doubt Queen Glacier would ever allow anything like this. Highly, highly, highly doubt and would even go as far as to say she wouldn’t given her personality and morals. If this was some black market, underground thing, then yes, I could see it. But the way it’s worded implies this is out in public in full view of everyone.

7) How did Nebula know how to read at five? While he know words from what others said, that doesn’t translate to being able to read anything. Along with that, how could he even talk? From his story it sounds like he never did before, so he wouldn’t just randomly be able to.

6) How did a RainWing get into the IceWing kingdom? Again, the Great Ice Cliff would have killed her. And how did she know Nebula was an animus? That was never even hinted at with him, there’s no way she could have know? And what RainWing would do this? They’re entire tribe is rather… lazy and not even remotely close to fighters. Why a RainWing would do this or be able to needs to be explained.

7) How can Nebula even speak? While I can get how he’d understand others, from what I gathered he was unable to talk for most of his life, meaning he’d have almost no vocal cords. He shouldn’t have been able to say a word, let alone say a full sentence when facing Glimmerous. Even if he could talk before the muzzle, after that point when he got it off he wouldn’t be able to anymore without serious work as his muscles would have atrophied.

8) If he isn’t resistant to the cold how did he survive his childhood? The IceWing kingdom is freezing and deadly to any dragon without that resistance, even inside the buildings.

9) How did he know what an igloo was? And why would an IceWing have blankets, they don’t need them?

10) You can’t learn to read by speech alone. You can learn what words mean when said out loud, but in no way would he be able to learn how to read and wrote by others talking.

12) How did he get his name? Did Glimmerous bother to name him or did he name himself? And if he named himself how did he even know what a Nebula was?

11) With a backstory that abusive and mentally scarring, I’m honestly doubting that Nebula would be that adjusted to society. In fact I’m surprised he’d even be able to go into society. Or even functioning. I’m sorry, but spending 13 years of your life treated like that, that poorly, that doesn’t just go away and I really think he’d have more problems than anger issues and depression. Actually, he would. I mean I see that he has some emotional problems, but not to the extent you’d see someone treated like that have. While normally I’d say that personality would be fine, with a backstory like that and animus powers? It needs more. Normally I’d advise researching this, but given the nature of it you can just ask me and I can give you an idea at least of what he’d likely have if you want. That and the personality still needs how he feels about his powers.

12) Icy death spit. Venom does not work this way. As with any chemical, it’s properties can change with temperature, though not as much with heat, it still wouldn’t work like normal venom, so it’s more likely it’d be rendered completely useless or very ineffective. While cold does preserve venom, when mixed with what causes IceWing frost you’d be looking at a whole new compound that’d likely kill him or be useless. And he wouldn’t just randomly mutate another venom sack, or two more venom sacks, that’s not how that works and wouldn’t be how it works. Basically, this isn’t possible without animus magic getting involved, so please just stick with the normal powers. At best he’d have venom that was slightly colder than normal due to body temperature differences.

13) Not a problem, but IceWings can’t shoot spikes from their tail. They’re just there.

That was everything I noticed. I apologize that it looks like a lot, but a good chunk of the backstory just either doesn’t add up or needs more detail. If you age any questions, just ask!

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

The rules for TMSH are on thread /330191. 

Warning, I am extremely busy right now and it may take a day for me to respond or longer. But I will try and get on to do stuff at least every other day, but I may not be able to. 

@Amarok: Let's say, if one of the villians, like...for example, Yuki, were to find a certain hybrid father, what would they do with him?

• Posted at:

dreamrose

willow trees all around

summer turning into fall

nothing lasts forever,

Thunder

sky/seawing

male

gray blue with red horns and claws

shy,frendly,loves hunting

father, Swoop the skywing fell in love with his mother, Remora the seawing during a peace meeting comity. was chased out of both tribes. his only frend is his pet eagul, Hunter.

Hybrid

• Posted at:

cloudwing

Mistclan

elder fox of slimmering

Husky/cheetah 

wolves are kind

D&D

@amarok huge reply well come later but oof i forgot to change his hight you see he had a different form that was eh heh a lot different and about the tongue idk what i was thinking oof dark blue i think idk i think i was thinking ice wing tongues were white ergh

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

I am a lonely kitten in the rain

In a world of wonder a world of pain

Happiness fills the plains

But sadness still remains

Bff-Form-fam:

Rainbow-Firefly-Ellysia-Rʊռɛ-

"there is always a Rainbow even in the Darkest of times"

it is saverly hard to make nebula join here isnt it honeslty would you rather me just entirly change his backstory.... this.... this is much harder to explain then i expected

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

@dreamrose im not amarok but from what i know yuki would stuff em

@amarok im waiting for my post to go through

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

Post attempt take 3. Apologies if it doubles posts. Filter doesn’t seem to like me lately. 

@Dreamrose: Probably kill him. Raven definitely; Taipan, eh, depends due to her current stance; Yuki, certainly; Coywolf, most likely unless given a very good reason not to; Inquiry, well… hopefully he just kills you but you’d have to get him out of his lab for some reason.
@Bramble: Ah. To be honest, IceWing tongues are blue, so you’re not wrong there. And no, I don’t want you to change his entire backstory, but there are several parts that don’t add up and don’t make sense canon wise. Non IceWings can’t go over the Great Ice Cliff, Queen Glacier was a rather kind Queen, especially for an IceWing, and I can’t see her knowingly allowing this, Nebula somehow being an animus when his father wouldn’t have the gene as he isn’t genetically a hybrid from his “mother”, and I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t be able to get it from just his mother considering IceWings haven’t had an animus in 2,000 years. Him being able to speak and read despite never seeing writing and having been unable to speak for a large portion of his life. These things just don’t add up, along with a few other things. I can get that it can be frustrating to have these things pointed out, but they are holes in the backstory that need to be addressed. I’m not trying to be cruel, but this RP does ask for canon compliance, which the backstory does not have. But there are ways to fix it, there are ways to work around these things and still have a majority of the backstory work. For example, Glimmerous could have made a little hut on the edges of the IceWing kingdom to keep Hummingbird in and when she found the book, enchanted him to be able to go across the cliff. Queen Glacier could not know what Glimmerous is doing, it can be a black market or secret thing, Hummingbird could have been enchanted to be biologically a hybrid of his NightWing mother, though why she’d do that still needs explaining, but that way he’d have the gene to pass to Nebula. Either have Nebula unable to speak or speak poorly, as if he’s still learning and getting used to using those muscles again. He doesn’t have to be terrible, just like he spent over half is life unable to speak and now has to rework how to and honestly, he’s probably not to horrendous if he spent a year practicing, but I doubt he’s good if he’s had no one to correct him as well and he’d probably have trouble pronouncing things. And we even see with Turtle in the Talons of Power in the first chapter that animus don’t need to speak their spells, but can think them (and while this is the only instance I can really find of it, it still works) so that can help with him managing to use his powers even if he can’t really speak when he first escapes. The RainWing… yeah I got nothing. There’s no way a RainWing could have gotten in and past the Great Ice Cliff that I can think of, let alone even known that Nebula was an animus (as there isn’t a way to know), but it could be a sympathetic IceWing who helps him out or even a hallucination he experiences that allows him to escape. Nebula would be illiterate from what his backstory shows as he never learned how to read and I apologize, but with how messed up his life was he’d have a lot more problems emotionally than what his form shows. And there isn’t a way for him to survive in the IceWing kingdom without cold resistance of some kind. It doesn’t have to be a lot, he could still feel cold and miserable, but enough that he doesn’t die. And I stick by what I said with venom and icebreath not working that way and would not combine in that manner, along with randomly having more venom sacks, that’s not how chemicals work. Or mutations really. And please note, these are examples of how you can make most of your backstory work. You don’t have to do any of this, do it your way, but I’m trying to show that you can make it work. Some things I can’t see a way to work, but most can. You don’t have to change your entire backstory, it just needs to make sense in this universe and for most parts there are ways to do it. But the parts that don’t work do need to be changed or at least manipulated to fit the universe Nebula is in. I get it. It’s annoying for me to sit here and just correct your character and point out flaws. But it’s what I do. I do think your character is interesting and has potential, along with the backstory, but that there are holes and flaws that need to be fixed and patched.

“No problem,” Anhinga said, simply letting the two eat. Cryptic’s portion was small enough and he was eating it slow enough that Anhinga didn’t have a reason to tell him to slow down or not to eat too much.

Generosity wanted to bury her head in her talons. Not another one, most of the camp was already this bad about their wounds and their own stubbornness. Then again, it might be the NightWing and IceWing thing. Instead of doing something along the lines of her exasperation, she just said, “Alright, Mesquite if you could hold up his head. I’m just going to wrap the bandage around your neck now, so just hold still.” Generosity was careful when wrapping the bandage with honey on it, though she hoped her metal claw didn’t bother him, especially since she wasn’t sure if her was conscious enough to realize her claw was metal.

Shadesight moved over to one of the tents, opening a flap, and said “Here you go! This is your tent for right now.” There wasn’t much in it, just a few pelts and a table, but that was mostly because they left what was in the tents and how they were decorated up to the dragons. And since these were empty tents for newcomers, most were like this.

Coywolf just smirked slightly. Welp, that was confirmed at least, this one was a hybrid. “You’re death; you’re kind really shouldn’t exist after all. You’re part of the reason for so much strife and hate, after all, there’s a reason dragons stay with dragons in their own tribes.” Coywolf’s face became serious. “It’s better for everyone that way and prevents secrets from getting spilled and from kingdoms being destroyed. Several tribes, several loyalties, and disaster and death all around, and often it’s the innocents that suffer because of dragons like you.” He slowly walked forwards as he talked, easily in range to lunge or even just breathe fire. He could see that behind the hybrid was Taipan, only the slight glint of her scales appearing here and there giving her away.

Snowberry blinked at the new dragon. That… was a lot of energy. And she wasn’t sure if they were annoying or not yet. Though she was going to be that it was probably going to get annoying, especially since they assumed that a sand dune with four dragons on it was a school... “She is right, this is not a school, and I am not from that school. But I do know that that school no longer exists anymore. It has been gone for almost a month now.” She didn’t bother saying Obelisk and Solar weren’t a part of the school as she wasn’t sure if they wanted to say anything about that. And the new dragon could probably assume they were with her unless stated otherwise. Then again…

Bushmaster was followed the group and breathed a silent sigh of relief when Snowberry found Solar and Obelisk, so glad they were safe, but grimaced when it was said that Seabreeze, Ablaze, and Solar were all missing. Not good, not good, really not good! “Hey Gray,” Bushmaster whispered, taking care to be quiet enough Solar couldn’t hear her. He was the only one out of the group that could and she’d rather he didn’t. “What do you think happened?”
    “No clue, but it’d have to be something big for both Ablaze and Shore to be taken down, especially together,” Gray said, worry clear in her voice.

Italics= Ghosts talking

Sand Flyers:
Generosity- A female NightWing with small silver scales speckled around her body and and a missing right arm that is replaced by and enchanted metal replica (acts like a real arm instead of a useless piece of metal) that once belonged to Gray. She is also one of the main healers in the camp.
Shadesight- A male NightWing mindreader and the twin to Shadespite. While the two look pretty much identical, their personalities make it clear who’s who.
Gray/Grayfox: A SandWing animus Sand Flyer who was killed during the war. She was well known for her paranoia and ability as a blacksmith. She was missing her right forearm and made a metal replacement, which Generosity now uses. It has been shown that she is one of the Sand Flyers that has stayed behind as a ghost.

Non Sand Flyers:
Anhinga- A somewhat older male MudWing and SeaWing hybrid who is one of the healers of the camp. Like Skulk, he isn’t a Sand Flyer
Mesquite- A female MudWing who works as an assistant to the healers, and isn’t a real healer herself. She isn’t a Sand Flyer either.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

Warning, I am extremely busy right now and it may take a day for me to respond or longer. But I will try and get on to do stuff at least every other day, but I may not be able to. 

Post attempt take 2. Apologies if it doubles posts.

@Dreamrose: Probably kill him. Raven definitely; Taipan, eh, depends due to her current stance; Yuki, certainly; Coywolf, most likely unless given a very good reason not to; Inquiry, well… hopefully he just kills you but you’d have to get him out of his lab for some reason.
@Bramble: Ah. To be honest, IceWing tongues are blue, so you’re not wrong there. And no, I don’t want you to change his entire backstory, but there are several parts that don’t add up and don’t make sense canon wise. Non IceWings can’t go over the Great Ice Cliff, Queen Glacier was a rather kind Queen, especially for an IceWing, and I can’t see her knowingly allowing this, Nebula somehow being an animus when his father wouldn’t have the gene as he isn’t genetically a hybrid from his “mother”, and I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t be able to get it from just his mother considering IceWings haven’t had an animus in 2,000 years. Him being able to speak and read despite never seeing writing and having been unable to speak for a large portion of his life. These things just don’t add up, along with a few other things. I can get that it can be frustrating to have these things pointed out, but they are holes in the backstory that need to be addressed. I’m not trying to be cruel, but this RP does ask for canon compliance, which the backstory does not have. But there are ways to fix it, there are ways to work around these things and still have a majority of the backstory work. For example, Glimmerous could have made a little hut on the edges of the IceWing kingdom to keep Hummingbird in and when she found the book, enchanted him to be able to go across the cliff. Queen Glacier could not know what Glimmerous is doing, it can be a black market or secret thing, Hummingbird could have been enchanted to be biologically a hybrid of his NightWing mother, though why she’d do that still needs explaining, but that way he’d have the gene to pass to Nebula. Either have Nebula unable to speak or speak poorly, as if he’s still learning and getting used to using those muscles again. He doesn’t have to be terrible, just like he spent over half is life unable to speak and now has to rework how to and honestly, he’s probably not to horrendous if he spent a year practicing, but I doubt he’s good if he’s had no one to correct him as well and he’d probably have trouble pronouncing things. And we even see with Turtle in the Talons of Power in the first chapter that animus don’t need to speak their spells, but can think them (and while this is the only instance I can really find of it, it still works) so that can help with him managing to use his powers even if he can’t really speak when he first escapes. The RainWing… yeah I got nothing. There’s no way a RainWing could have gotten in and past the Great Ice Cliff that I can think of, let alone even known that Nebula was an animus (as there isn’t a way to know), but it could be a sympathetic IceWing who helps him out or even a hallucination he experiences that allows him to escape. Nebula would be illiterate from what his backstory shows as he never learned how to read and I apologize, but with how messed up his life was he’d have a lot more problems emotionally than what his form shows. And there isn’t a way for him to survive in the IceWing kingdom without cold resistance of some kind. It doesn’t have to be a lot, he could still feel cold and miserable, but enough that he doesn’t die. And I stick by what I said with venom and icebreath not working that way and would not combine in that manner, along with randomly having more venom sacks, that’s not how chemicals work. Or mutations really. And please note, these are examples of how you can make most of your backstory work. You don’t have to do any of this, do it your way, but I’m trying to show that you can make it work. Some things I can’t see a way to work, but most can. You don’t have to change your entire backstory, it just needs to make sense in this universe and for most parts there are ways to do it. But the parts that don’t work do need to be changed or at least manipulated to fit the universe Nebula is in. I get it. It’s annoying for me to sit here and just correct your character and point out flaws. But it’s what I do. I do think your character is interesting and has potential, along with the backstory, but that there are holes and flaws that need to be fixed and patched.

“No problem,” Anhinga said, simply letting the two eat. Cryptic’s portion was small enough and he was eating it slow enough that Anhinga didn’t have a reason to tell him to slow down or not to eat too much. For now. 

Generosity wanted to bury her head in her talons. Not another one, most of the camp was already this bad about their wounds and their own stubbornness. Then again, it might be the NightWing and IceWing thing. Instead of doing something along the lines of her exasperation, she just said, “Alright, Mesquite if you could hold up his head. I’m just going to wrap the bandage around your neck now, so just hold still.” Generosity was careful when wrapping the bandage with honey on it, though she hoped her metal claw didn’t bother him, especially since she wasn’t sure if her was conscious enough to realize her claw was metal.

Shadesight moved over to one of the tents, opening a flap, and said “Here you go! This is your tent for right now.” There wasn’t much in it, just a few pelts and a table, but that was mostly because they left what was in the tents and how they were decorated up to the dragons. And since these were empty tents for newcomers, most were like this.

Coywolf just smirked slightly. Welp, that was confirmed at least, this one was a hybrid. “You’re death; you’re kind really shouldn’t exist after all. You’re part of the reason for so much strife and hate, after all, there’s a reason dragons stay with dragons in their own tribes.” Coywolf’s face became serious. “It’s better for everyone that way and prevents secrets from getting spilled and from kingdoms being destroyed. Several tribes, several loyalties, and disaster and death all around, and often it’s the innocents that suffer because of dragons like you.” He slowly walked forwards as he talked, easily in range to lunge or even just breathe fire. He could see that behind the hybrid was Taipan, only the slight glint of her scales appearing here and there giving her away.

Snowberry blinked at the new dragon. That… was a lot of energy. And she wasn’t sure if they were annoying or not yet. Though she was going to be that it was probably going to get annoying, especially since they assumed that a sand dune with four dragons on it was a school... “She is right, this is not a school, and I am not from that school. But I do know that that school no longer exists anymore. It has been gone for almost a month now.” She didn’t bother saying Obelisk and Solar weren’t a part of the school as she wasn’t sure if they wanted to say anything about that. And the new dragon could probably assume they were with her unless stated otherwise. Then again…

Bushmaster was followed the group and breathed a silent sigh of relief when Snowberry found Solar and Obelisk, so glad they were safe, but grimaced when it was said that Seabreeze, Ablaze, and Solar were all missing. Not good, not good, really not good! “Hey Gray,” Bushmaster whispered, taking care to be quiet enough Solar couldn’t hear her. He was the only one out of the group that could and she’d rather he didn’t. “What do you think happened?”
    “No clue, but it’d have to be something big for both Ablaze and Shore to be taken down, especially together,” Gray said, worry clear in her voice.

Italics= Ghosts talking

Sand Flyers:
Generosity- A female NightWing with small silver scales speckled around her body and and a missing right arm that is replaced by and enchanted metal replica (acts like a real arm instead of a useless piece of metal) that once belonged to Gray. She is also one of the main healers in the camp.
Shadesight- A male NightWing mindreader and the twin to Shadespite. While the two look pretty much identical, their personalities make it clear who’s who.
Gray/Grayfox: A SandWing animus Sand Flyer who was killed during the war. She was well known for her paranoia and ability as a blacksmith. She was missing her right forearm and made a metal replacement, which Generosity now uses. It has been shown that she is one of the Sand Flyers that has stayed behind as a ghost.

Non Sand Flyers:
Anhinga- A somewhat older male MudWing and SeaWing hybrid who is one of the healers of the camp. Like Skulk, he isn’t a Sand Flyer
Mesquite- A female MudWing who works as an assistant to the healers, and isn’t a real healer herself. She isn’t a Sand Flyer either.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

come on replys go through!

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

@amarok I l your ideas I have sent in a reply before you sent this so i didnt see them sorry if I sounded really annoid I'm dealing with another rp where someone is literally telling me to either not do what I did or quit ya he heh annoying and then there's also the fact that my cute fluffy cat was sleeping on my lap calmly then suddenly she opened her eyes and freaked out clawing and jumping so now I have huge scratches that go from the start of my left leg and I mean the very start to alsmost my 

left knee. ya not fun. so that's just all adding up to make me explode because it burns like crazy when stuff touches it.

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

Cryptic was almost done with his soup when he slightly lifted his head and looked around. He was slightly surprised at the slight business around. That many injured or in need of medical help?

While she was eating, Derecho had moved closer to Cryptic's cot, now looking not as confident or slightly at ease when he was nearly asleep. He's conscious right now, so I don't need to talk anymore. Oh, that was so frightening. I'm not used to doing this.

Icewind thought he felt something cold as the NightWing bandaged his neck up. He moved his eyes as far as they could go to the side, and he thought he saw a slight glint from the light inside the tent. Was that...metal?

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

@amarok: Rowan looks great! also oof yea that is why I was confused I searched all of those and he has luecism as his eye color is not red but he still seas or saw things a bit blurry. also few I was hoping you would reply to Fern or autamn because i couldn't pick but now that I know it's one of the gleams ocs that's perfect! also here's his form sadly not with ferns form because I was Literally working on Nebulas form all hope you like him also he doesn't really understand or care about his animus magic he doesn't even know it's called that but he is only slightly interested and has tried to study it. anyways here's his form!

warning wall of text ahead

Name: Nebula

Tribes: Ice/Rain/Night.

Appearance: his Head looks mostly like a rainwings but the crest of it has sharp scales facing his horns that are a sparkly bluish purple and his head is smooth and very light blue and he has three white dots Below the scales under his eye and the scales under his eyes are light blue that blend as they come closer to the eye, to a deep bluish purple. His Horns are smooth and a silver color until halfway through them where they blend into a dark sparkly purple blue with tiny white dots and they slightly curve up continuing to go straight after that going to a pont. and in the middle on the underside of his horns are indents shaped as if a sharp large claw had tried to cut them. on his left horn near where it comes from his head is a claw shaped mark that was put there by his mother to mark that she owned him. The Scales on his neck are dark bluish purple color that blends into a very light purple blue as it gets to his underbelly, and he has pure white splotchy dots along his neck and back, and nearly black purple blue armor scales along his spine that have white dots in them. His Under Scales are as they come closer to the spine are darker blueish purples and blend to light blue purple as they come closer to the underbelly. His Eyes are blackish purple with whitish specks in them. His Frill aka back spikes start at the top of his spine hiding behind his head for a bit before coming out they are sparkly silverish black and on his neck they start going out but then as it gets closer to his back they get smaller until there on his back where they come up again slowly going down as they reach his tail where there's the icewing spikes that go along the tip, all of his back spikes are relatively sharp but smooth and if you ripped one of and through it into something it would probably end up barely piercing through. . His Underbelly is a sparkly white color and is smooth with only slight bumps where neat lines are. His Tongue is forked and pure white. His claws are Ridged and Serrated and long and are sparkly white. His Wing membranes are the color of the sky depending on what time of day but at the end of them is sparkly pure white that spread across the edges of each membrane (before his wings were enchanted they were just the color of the night with white specks and still the same white tips). He is very skinny and agile and has a long neck and narrow whip like prehensile tail and is the average hight of a 14 year old dragon. He has the same white dots patterns along his body but they are a bit splotchy but in a neat lines. His Blood is a lightish blue color. His Strong but narrow. To put it in smaller words He is a very smooth pretty thing to pet.

Personality: he tends to deal with situations in an aggressive way, hostile or argumentative. He can be Devious showing a skillful use of underhanded tactics to achieve goals. He is Evasive tending to avoid commitment or self revelation especially by responding only indirectly and can get Nervous easily agitated or alarmed tending to be anxious. He tends to get nosy showing too much curiosity over others affairs and can be Manipulative handling or controlling others in a skillful manner though he usually doesn't. he lacks the ability to understand humor and or appreciate humor and can sometimes not understand the use of it. he usually is Bad tempered often in a bad mood and when he's not he's either agitated or Depressed for long periods of time. He still shows Compassion feeling deep sympathy and pity for the suffering and misfortune of others and has a desire to do something to alleviate their suffering. He shows a Politeness common courtesies and etiquette apply those to those he encounters. He has the desire to do things well or to the best of his abilities he is thorough, careful, efficient, organized, and vigilant in his efforts, based on his own principals or sense of what is right. He disciplined himself to be able to follow orders and respect rules though still disagrees with them from time to time.

Backstory: (I'm going to explain his parent first) his mother whose name is Glimmerous (she likes to call herself lady glimmerous) is a pure ice wing who is in the higher adult ranks and likes to show of and look beautiful she has light bluish white sparkly scales and black eyes she after all the rumors about how beautiful rainwings were she decided she wanted to have one for herself she sent two servants (they are her servants that is there job) to get the “prettiest” rainwing they could find. When they returned they came back with a male rainwing named hummingbird (or at least they thought he was just a rainwing.) He had purple and black scales but looked almost exactly like a rainwing and he had dark purple eyes and a star pattern on his wings but when he was captured by the two servants he had changed his patterns as much as he could to look like a rainwing. After seeing him she wasn't sure what to do but after a day of trying to find a way to make him more beautiful she had the grand idea of making her own beautiful dragon and after several months being with the rainwing (keeping him away from others making sure no one in the kingdom knew he existed.) She had two eggs. One a deep purple and one that was sparkly and started from the top as dark bluish purple and blended into a sparkly pure white (which is nebulas egg) the father tried to keep them away from her and tried to protect them and at one point tried to escape with them but ended up accidentally dropping the dark purple egg (Nebulas sister) and watching it crack and then Glimmerous grabbed the whitish purple egg (Nebula) and killed Hummingbird after that she stuffed hummingbird and put him in a hidden room and cleaned the broken egg and took nebulas egg to a hidden room to hatch. (Now what I didn't explain in that. Hummingbirds mother a was a nightwing, a Nightwing with animus powers. Himself was not a nightwing. but in a bag that he had brought and hid with him was a book that was enchanted by his mom to hold her powers. The book has several spells in it, and after killing hummingbird Glimmerous found the book so now she can do literally anything she wanted with it and at first she didn't know what it was until she read it and so ya she has that but there is only a page left in it. And now that I've explained that here is Nebulas backstory) when he hatched he hatched in a bright white room at night under two half moons and one moon that you couldn't see. his mother was in the room and smiling she picked him up and looked at him she had got what she wanted but was extremely confused about the starry looky wings but thought they were rather beautiful but used the book to enchant him to make it so they would change to look like whatever the sky looked like outside (basically they would look like the sunset at sunset or daytime at daytime etc) but there was the tips that just stayed white. She took care of him for a few months but as soon as she felt he was old enough she used a silver sparkly chain on his neck and put him on a tree and chained him to a small tree made out of a hard ice painted white and silver and would put him on display (her home has a giant room filled with pretty things and art and banners and ice stachues) she showed him off and had his wings clamped to the tree (she also got her mark on his left horns which is one of her claws imprinted into his horn and ) and would let dragon's examine him and touch him and she would usually keep him under a sky lit aria because she noticed he slept more often when he was under the sky and Every Time he slept any scales that weren't white would flow between purple white black and blue colors. After everyone would leave she would take him and the tree inside and would scolled him for anything he did wrong (sneezing talking trying to keep dragons away from him and anything else. She did feed him but anytime she was grumpy or angry she wouldn't feed him that was his comments day to day life until he was 5 and he continuously tried to get away from her once he did manage to get unchained in the middle of the night and he snuck into where Glimmerous slept he found the book and looked at it and read it allowed quietly to himself when he read the first line which was I enchant this scar to heal completely and to keep this dragon hidden from those who want to harm her. It immediately healed a scar on the back of Glimmerous head that he hadn't noticed and it woke Glimmerous up. At first she touched the back of her neck for a few seconds in astonishment and turned to see Nebula with the book she ripped it out of his hand and grabbed him by his horns and dragged him to his tree she chained him back onto the tree (oh btw she enchanted the tree to change sizes to fit the dragon on it) and and got a muzzle and two pearls one bigger than the other both were a light blue she put the muzzle on well he struggled to stop her she put it on and took out her book and a chill and wrote in it enchant this muzzle to be invisible to all who visit here and to make it so the dragon wearing it can't take it off and to make it so he listens to whatever I say and to keep them from being hungry. And she ripped it out and put it into a slot in the muzzles side. Nebula watched as it disappeared and tried to pull it off but as hard as he tried he failed she glared at him for a few seconds then ordered him to stop struggling. He instantly stopped struggling he couldn't struggle. Glimmerous then put the pearls one at a time to his chest and enchanted them so they were embedded into his underbelly the smaller one was above the first one and after that she ordered him to sleep and went back to her room. During that day it was the normal day that he usually had accept Glimmerous had made him sleep all day and at night she woke him up with a grin on her face looking at him and then left him there awake. During the night he couldn't sleep at all he was confused and scared and wasn't sure what to do but then out of the corner of his eye he saw a silhouette that walked toward him it didn't look like it was Glimmerous and when the dragon got closer he realized it wasn't when the dragon came close it looked at him then ran out. For the next 8 years Glimmerous had him asleep when dragons were here and awake at night after the first year he realized what she had done and had tried to find some way to escape but failed and for the 7 years after that he would attempt to plead with his mother to let him go using the word mother to try and do something but realized that she obviously didn't think of him in that way when he had turned 10 he had figured out that if he fell asleep at night she wouldn't tell him to sleep so he used that so when he woke up he would pretend he was asleep and when she wasn't paying attention he would attempt to use his front talons or tail to gesture to the invisible muzzle around his snout but no one understood and then glamorous noticed got the dragons attention to something else and told him to sleep. And she didn't have him wake up until a week later and when he was awake he gave up trying to escape for 3 years after that he was 13 and couldn't stand it anymore anytime he was awake he would be crying or continuously tugging on the Muzzle and then 1 night he just laid on the tree unsure what to do then he saw a silhouette the dragon came closer and closer until he recognized it it was the same dragon that had came that one night several years ago. They had with then a knife he had flinched when they brought it out and and pressed himself against the tree when the dragon held Nebulas head for a moment then when the dragon touched the invisible muzzle around his snout they pulled on it then cut it he flinched again and gasped the dragon gesture for him to follow them after taking of the chain, and Nebula did they started to walk to the exit but Glimmerous came from her room saw them both and ran toward them the mysterious dragon yanked Nebula by his horns with her claws (and made the indents in them) and he yelped when the dragon slid him toward the door he watched as Glimmerous tackled the dragon ripping of there cloak to reveal that it was a female rainwing with a scar along her right eye. Glimmerous tried to pin her down but the rainwing pushed her off and scratched at Glimmerous neck. Glimmerous yelped in pain and the rainwing pinned her down and started telling him to say something she asked told him to say I enchant this building to explode in 30 seconds he was confused and scared and he said it and the rainwing pushed off of Glimmerous and tried to go for the door but Glimmerous grabbed the rainwing took her book out from a bag on her neck quickly wrote something and then after thirty seconds instead of the building exploding the rainwing suddenly turned into a tiny stuffed dragon. Nebula was shocked and tackled Glimmerous knocking the book out of her talons he noticed there was no more pages in it it was full and in that time well he was distracted Glimmerous grabbed him and the book and the tiny stuffed rainwing and started dragging him down somewhere in her bedroom then he found himself in a secret room and then she threw him at a wall he saw in astonishment a stuffed dragon someone with purplish scales (hummingbird ) Glimmerous brought out a scrap of the paper from what seemed like the page of the book and brought out the quill but then Nebula remembered what the rainwing had said to him and said something different I enchant that peace of paper to come to me and take me out of this building and to knock Glimmerous out and make the book burst into a pile of Ash along with this paper after it's done. And to his surprise the peace of paper flew out of Glimmerous claws and came to him then teleported him outside and then turned to Ash (also knocking Glimmerous out and destroying the book) he then ran away from any buildings he could see and started to wander the ice kingdom (I'm going to remind you that he was born in Glimmerous home and has never left there) after he was sure he was far from home he began to notice his lack of resistance to cold and how fluffy the snow looked it almost was the same color as his underbelly and white spots. He enchanted his pearls to make it easier to see things and be able to withstand the cold and from there he just continued to wander he wasn't sure weather this place was just made out of snow or what but he continued to wander after 2 days he ended up just building a small igloo to live in and learn some things in ( oh something to remember he doesn't actually know the tribes the only tribes he's heard of are rainwings and sandwings but he doesn't know what a sandwing looks like. ) He spent a year learning about snow and ice and about some of the animals he saw and would kill any dragon who tried to grab him or came to close which was only around two ( two icewing guards that had found him a little to interesting for his liking he hadn't meant to kill them but he had accidentally shot icy death spit at the first ones head and gotten so scared that his jumped at the other one and broke its neck also that is when he learned he had the icy venom) they had, had bags with them one filled with books and food and weapons and the other filled with blankets ( oh by the way he learned to read by watching other dragons and studying what they said when your chained to a tree most of your life you think a lot) he spends a lot of time reading and re reading the books and used the blankets as blankets and as things to block the door that lead out of his igloo. But after he was 14 he decided to continue to look around he broke his igloo after rapping all the things he had collected into one of his blankets and continued to wander until he found a wall (also he knows how to fly he learned from watching others and practicing himself when he was in his igloo though he doesn't enjoy flying) he realized the only way to get over it was to fly and he wasn't excited about it but he flew over it and to his horror there was several dead dragons below most looked really odd looking to him he landed several feet away from them and continued to walk along the outskirts of the ice kingdom.

Powers: Radiates a chill has a stronger sense of smell and hearing due to his dull eyesight. Some scales change colors (only his wing membranes, and anything that's not white can change in variations of blues blacks whites Grey's purple's and sunset orange but the sunset orange is only for his wing membranes because his wing membranes were enchanted by his mother to change color depending on what the sky looked like). He has what I call icy death spit (it's basically the acid collides with some chemicals and other cold things including ice to make a cold acid that when used can freeze organic matter in a way that could either kill the victim if done in the right place aka neck, heart and any important origins or leave them a very numb wound. The fangs have three bags one for the venom and two to make the venom cold and icy.) And last he has animus magic and still has approximately 80% of his soul left but is still in risk of going mad. He also has his tail but unlike a normal icewing who can shoot there spikes the best he could to is slam it at someone and make them slightly injured (depending on the aria) also to explain his eyes. They may look as if they can see but often I blurry though his spell does make it a easier to see smaller things from maybe 3 feet away. And sometimes (especially at night) he can see almost normally but still a little fuzzy. Also the darker almost black line right under his eyes make it easier to see through glare but still fuzzy. But he can see outlines colors and things in 4 feet radius from him.

Spells he has done: a resistance to cold spell because he was not born with resistance but radiated a cold chill which made him be cold all the time the wording to the spell- I enchant this pearl to give me resistance to everything cold but to stop when I am in hot areas. ( This took approximately 6% of his soul)
Spell 2 -I enchant this pearl (the pearl above the first pearl) to help me see all colors and any small things like splinters or scratches or other small things and to see things slightly clearer especially as they get closer ( this took approximately 4% of his soul)
Spell 3 -I enchant this scar to heal completely and to keep this dragon hidden from those who want to harm her. (This took approximately 3% of his soul)
Spell 4 -I enchant that peace of paper to come to me and take me out of this building and to knock Glimmerous out and make the book burst into a pile of Ash along with this paper after it's done. (This took approximately 8% of his soul)
Spell 5 -I enchant this building to explode in 30 seconds (this took approximately 2% of his soul)

Other: his POV color and he before he used approximately 20% of his soul was shy scared and thoughtful but is getting slowly more aggressive.

Other: his POV color and he before he used approximately 20% of his soul was shy scared and thoughtful but is getting slowly more aggressive.

Salt

she nodded and said " no problem " in between gasps then she walked over to the door and sat near it nodded toward the dragon (cryptic) when he thanked her.

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

oof ok for some reason my form reposted sorry for that that's random xd

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

4th attempt

sorry if this posts four times

@amarok: ok so i am totally aware that prism will accept it and i can see the problems you said so heh no arghs from me... also i'm going to just say this now, when i was making (more like editing) the form i literally (ik i spelled that wrong..) didn't change anything.. when i was making it i had nothing to do that day so basically what happened is i got so lazy i didn't change anything and just added details and for the backstory i just basically wrote a story in my nothingness... so i can totally see there being problems:).

1(the icy death spit.) hmm well thats something really rather eh interesting to answer... ill have to search ice acid again and then ill give more detail (ill also wait to post that until Prism replies eh heh cant wait for more things to type heh heh ).. and ya im glad the idea at least sounds interesting its one of the things i didnt edit or change because im lazy also i noticed that i completely ignored it in his backstory so... i might end up with him just having no "breath" power will see.

2(his hight) that would be a thing i looked over i actually did think of changing but then i forgot and posted the form and then remembered all the things wrong with that... he is not the average hight he is actually id say around the size of a... probably 9 or 10 year old dragon i did notice it but completely forogt about it (i was a little hasty to finish the form heh)

3(about his whiteness and flaws in the tongue) when i searched piebald and leucism i figured out that piebals are usually White animals and the deases gives them Black spots. but when i searched Leucism though i did see a large amount of things that have lots of white i also noticed some with less... truth is as much as i searched i just couldnt find a answer but after searched Piebaldism instead of going to wiki it gave me the anser i needed and after reading that i did find that ya i think it is Piebaldism. and about the tongue like i mentioned in that small little thing it was not a result of his conditions it was becuase i forgot what color icewing tongues could be so.. ya.

4(about the wall and hummingbird) ... oof i forgot that....... how did i do that oof honestly the only thing i could think he could have fixed that with is he had the animus book id say he enchanted part of the paper to protect him afterall he is a half nightwing id say he would know about the rumors of the wall. oof i cant believe i forgot that and then remembered it when Nebula went through wow.

5(the animus explination) Hummingbirds mother was a animus and originally i was going to have Hummingbird be a animus but.. a certian person told me that it would be too freqent to have hummingbird and his mom both have animus magic. also hummingbirds mother was a nightwing if you really want i could have hummingbird be a animus and have him have had his powers in the book. Oh also you do realize Whiteout you know her from that book.. ya the only reason nightwings have the gene for animus magic is because of her and she herself did not have it so while i can see what your saying if he wouldnt have the gene because he himself didnt have it Nightwings wouldnt have it.

6(eh heh your confused) ok umm i think your saverly confused. Nebulas Father is Humming bird a Nightwing Rainwing hybrid. his mother Glimmerous is the icewing she is the one who made him and she did not leave the ice kingdom she simply was a very horrible icewing who enjoys things that are pretty and wants to make herself look good so she has a part of her home as a kind of art musium in a way and after hearing several rumors of the oh so beutiful Rainwings wanted to see this for herself. and Glimmerous is loyal but has a taste in making herself great. as i mentioned in the form Glimmerous is at a decent point on the ranks.

7(why didnt glimmerous make herself a animus) honestly.. i completely forgot that that could happen....... hmm uhh maybe she just never thought of that...... either that or i could make it so she secretly did but hmm that might make more explaining.

8(answering question 6) er i did try to point out that she didnt want anyone to know about her getting the rainwing id say its more like black market thing but after getting humming bird she didnt like em and wanted to make a more prettier version of him and ya but she didnt make it clear where she got him or how or that Nebula was her son infact she made sure no one knew about hummingbirds existsnce (something i forgot to put in his form she got rid of those two servance she had by poisoning a drink she had given them for "helping her get hummingbird'' isnt she just a nice icewing heheheh nope)

9(answering the How can he read or right question) im not intarly sure but most of the reason is because i continueously searched dragon verses human ages and learning process and well i dont know if this is how tui ages her dragons... the average 3 year old dragon has the equivalence of a 10 year old human from what ive searched and so id mostly just say after learning what words were and meant he cought on maybe some dragonets who may have visited brought books or he saw some righting on a painting something along those llines. and about him talking id say when hearing others say things he would learn those words and say them or think of them learning and i didnt mean to make it sound like he didnt talk he would have talked before he was 5 it didnt come suddenly i just didnt want to make it longer then it already was.

10(who when where what is this rainwing random dragon) ok i actually did see you asking this question... first about how she got through the wall again i forgot about the wall and didnt think about it but before i give you a reason she could have gotten through ill explain who she is. she is Basalisk, Nebulas Grandfather's sister's doughter as i mentioned Hummingbirds Mother was a Nightwing and his Father was a Rainwing so that Rainwings sister had a child and that child is Basilisk. basilisk so basically its Hummingbirds cousin. basilisk and Hummingbird were good friends and when hummingbird was tooken he sent a note to basilisk during his time with glimerous and told Basilisk (through the animus book that hummingbird) throught a spell that sent her a note saying im in the ice kingdom i was kidnapped tell family i love them and if i dont come back in a year come find me and use this peace of paper to enchant something to protect you from the wall so what the spell was was sending basilisk a page of the book that had a those words and space for a spell (because he wasnt sure if he would make it and also this is after glimmerous and him had eggs) so ya she was the one who showed up misteriously in that cloak and how she got past the wall is she used that paper to make the spell.. and how to eplain how she knew he was a animus eh heh well she kind of knew and didnt know. so you see she was aware that icewing didnt have animus powers as im pretty sure the nightwings knew and her aunt is a nightwing so... ya so when she got in the kingdom she used the rest of the page of the paper to 1- track hummingbird (and sense his body is still there... ya) and 2 check the building for hummingbirds children and 3 check for animus magic and when she came in that one time to see Nebula she saw that the paper said that there was animus magic on him and that he was hummingbirds child but she wasnt sure what to do at the time so when she left the first time she went to the rainwing kingdom and told there family. ya ... idk how to put that in more detail

ok so this is all im doing right now for replys because its getting long illl sent the next part after this comes through the last question i answered was question 6 nubert two the rainwing question.

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

@Amarok: And by hybrid father, I mean a pure dragon whose mate and egg are hybrids. Not a hybrid whose egg is also a hybrid.

• Posted at:

dreamrose

willow trees all around

summer turning into fall

nothing lasts forever,

@Bramble: While I know that was old, a few things I’ll comment on as I feel it’s important to:

1) When I said genetically Nebula wouldn’t be an animus, I was commenting on that if Hummingbird was just spelled to look like a NightWing or to be half NightWing, he wouldn’t have the animus gene at all. Unless he was spelled to biologically be of his mother’s, than he wouldn’t have the animus gene. So that was me pointing out a flaw in the spell. I know how genetics would work, I'm just saying depending on the spell, Hummingbird wouldn’t have the gene to pass on.

2) That was me more saying that I doubted Queen Glacier would ever allow something like this. And given her personality she wouldn’t. Basically I’m saying that given Queen Glacier is still in charge I don’t see how this could ever be something public.

3) Reading doesn’t work that way. Someone would have to teach Nebula how to read for him to be able to. It’d be like me or you staying somewhere with Japanese writing with no clue how to form words or even figure out what means what. Sure, one or two words could be figured out, but you wouldn’t be able to learn how to read. That and hearing words doesn’t translate to being able to see how to read them. At all.

4) The RainWing openly confuses me, but I will point out that RainWings don’t know how to read anymore so I have no clue how they'd even be able to read the note. Also, how did they even survive? Again, freezing cold that kills, especially a RainWing.

And not going to comment on anything else at this point,  especially since Prism still needs to come in. 

@Dreamrose: Hmm, if they knew, Yuki would only care if they were IceWing or an IceWing was involved, Raven would definitely kill, Taipan wouldn’t care, Inquiry is someone to watch it for no matter what, and Coywolf would probably kill them or manipulate them.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

what, is he not allowed to have a pet

• Posted at:

cloudwing

Mistclan

elder fox of slimmering

Husky/cheetah 

wolves are kind

D&D

@Amarok: Okay. That would work. Yes, that works very nicely. White ink: I'm planning to have Shviersnow leave a note for Iceblossom. And then Raven finds it. And figures it out. And waits for Shiversnow to show up again (which happens the next day). And...yeah. You can probably guess. Poor Iceblossom. She's going to be devastated. But then, she'll have a grudge against Raven/the Villian Squad. Which is pretty much the only reason I'm doing this, so she'll have reasons to stay with everyone else.

@Raven: Hey, can you do me a favor? Around {insert date a few days before the group gets into the Ice Kingdom}, could you stop by a little cave right on the edge of the Ice Kingdom? There's a "traitor" there who needs to be punished. And please, leave a threating note about how hybrids are terrible.

• Posted at:

dreamrose

willow trees all around

summer turning into fall

nothing lasts forever,

@Amarok 

1) amarok I have tried to explain this. Hummingbird is a Nightwing rainwing HYBRID he wasn't spelled to be a hybrid he wasn't magically turned into a hybrid He is a hybrid his Mother is a Nightwing animus and his father is a rainwing and so he does have the gene (think of it like this you know who Darkstalker is he is a Animus hybrid and his sister whiteout is a hybrid there father Arctic was a animus and the reason Nightwing have animus powers is because Whiteout the non animus hybrid had the gene. and so does hummingbird he has the gene too because of his mother the animus Nightwing) 

2) this is a more hard question to answer... how would you so this because that's what I had in his backstory if Glimmerous can't have a place to show off in public and have Nebula be on that tree then what do I do reright 99% of his life...

3) you know what whatever he can just not read then maybe he knows how to read some easy words but ya (also funny you should mention Japanese I actually know quite a few Japanese conji I spelled that wrong..) 

4) maybe she used some of the paper to protect herself from cold too idk also uh one glory is teaching rainwings how to read and two they live with Nightwing now so I'm sure some would learn how to read and right and stuff.

And here are some answers to some of your previous questions.

he doesn't know what a igloo is he just built something out of snow but I was just saying igloo because it's easier then saying something else.

Glimmerous named nebula because she had to call him something and so she named him the prettiest thing she could think of (which was comet but I had to change it because ya) .

so yup I don't know what to do because Everytime i answer a question you say it doesn't make sense or just can't happen so idk what to do..... :|

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

Squash stiffened as the SandWing got closer. He must know about the group of dangerous hybrids! Squash thought while taking a step back. He didn't like how the SandWing had gotten closer to him and he hated the look of hatred in his eyes. I am a hybrid, I... deserve that. But should I ask him about the hybrids? The other ones? Squash exposed his fangs and took in a deep breath.

"You... know about the hybrids? I mean, the dangerous group of them that seem to be heading towards the IceWings' Kingdom right now as you speak?"

Squash waited for a reply, glancing once over his shoulder a suspicion arrised from a glance from the SandWing. Is it just me or is someone else here?

• Posted at:

DarkWind

Care for what you have now, because if  you wait, it might be too late to go back. 

Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.-Dalai Lama

TMOM Fan.

Take Nothing for Granted!

#MidWest FurFest 2018

@Kittendragon/Guava: No, that’s not it, there’s quite a few things that his form does not follow in the rules, which can be seen in the rules in /330191 which is on a different thread and can be bumped up if you need to be. And if you wish for me to explain what he does not follow in the rules than just ask.

@Dreamrose: May I suggest Yuki for that instead? While Raven would kill them, he wouldn’t leave a note. Since they seem to be an IceWing, Yuki would totally kill them and would actually leave a note and probably also say something about how they betrayed the IceWing kingdom, the body was taken back to the IceWing kingdom, and something less than nice about hybrids, etc.

@Bramble: Okay, one was my bad, I misread part of his form. I took that part “Now what I didn't explain in that. Hummingbirds mother a was a nightwing, a Nightwing with animus powers. Himself was not a nightwing.” where it said “himself is not a NightWing” to mean that he wasn’t born part NightWing and that he’d been enchanted to be so. If you read what I said, that was where the misunderstanding was, I get how the gene is passed animus wise through non animus dragons, the books are pretty clear on that. As for part 2, you could just have it be a black market thing or something similar in secret. The RP has established that such things do exist and that there is a black market. Dragons still go, but it’s private and most don’t know about it who wouldn’t accept it. That way dragons still go and see him and that’s fine, just most, like Queen Glacier, have no clue what's going on underneath their talons. That way all that can still happen and nothing really needs to change besides maybe a sentence saying “Glimmerous did this as part of a group that was in secret/part of the black market” or something like that. And for part four, this RP happens just months, a year at most, after Glory takes the throne. Basilisk would have died before Glory even took the throne given the timeline of the backstory, so that wouldn’t work. And while I am not saying no RainWing would learn on their own how to read and write (Fossa in the RP for example and Chameleon in the books) because it wasn’t taught in the rainforest there does need to be an explanation of how a RainWing learned. I mean, you could even just say since Basilisk and Hummingbird were such good friends, Hummingbird’s mom also taught Basilisk these things. And yes, I get it. I’m annoying for constantly saying what doesn’t make sense. But that’s what I do. I look over thing to make sure they make sense and if they don’t, I point it out and try to help people have it make sense or have them explain it to me so it makes sense. And yes, I will keep pointing these things out. I’m trying not to go to far into it as Prism has more say in these characters so she still has to give her input on this.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

@Gwava- I suggest you look at the rules thread, /330191. The issue isn’t the pet, it’s that your form isn’t sufficiently detailed. 

@Bramble- It looks like Amarok has already pointed out many of the issues with your form, so I don’t have much to add. I’ll point out that animus spells need to have intent behind them, as shown Legends: Darkstalker, so just telling him to say “I enchant this building to explode” and him repeating it wouldn’t work. But that’s small compared to some things. (And please, can you try to use correct grammar and spelling? It makes your posts much easier to read.) 

Obelisk was already annoyed by this new dragon (Emerald). Ablaze and Shore were gone, which was worrying, and the fire setter was with Snowberry’s group? “The school got attacked a month ago,” she snapped at the new arrival (Emerald), realizing as she said it that it would only lead to more annoying questions.

• Posted at:

prism

she/her

tmsh/238145 

2 years/152 pages 

#rememberthelost 

inactive on weekends

Yeesh, she was grumpy. "Am I being too talkative? Mother says that all the time. Tell me and I'll try to stop." I think I'm better at that. Especially since I do all my talking with a crab. Or a cactus. Or any non-dragon object.

I'll PoV Iceblossom later, after someone else responds.

• Posted at:

dreamrose

willow trees all around

summer turning into fall

nothing lasts forever,

@Amarok: sorry I didn't mean to explode like that. your not rude it's part of hat you do in this rp to correct me. I just have other things that are making it harder to keep myself calm... I'll just go with all your ideas they make alot of sense both the first and the basilisk idea I hadn't thought of having hummingbird be the one who tought her, sense hummingbirds mother would have tought him. and it's ok i can see the mistake.. silly auto correct why you gotta change ma words... ya so I think both your ideas work.

@Prism: hmm I thought someone would point out my spell but I was hoping no one would. of course it makes sense that the spell wouldn't work like that it would probably actually have to be something like I enchant this building to explode into tiny Peace's of dust in 30 seconds with everything inside it or something like that (which reminds me amarok did I already say that nebula, sense it wouldn't make sense, would obviously not talk but think it and of course have trouble speaking.) ya so point is I only said it like that in the form because I'm very lazy when it comes to writing spells... (and about my Grammer and spelling. I'm not good at either of those things trust me, sorrel gets so annoyed when she's looking at my posts heh.. sorry I know it makes it easier to read but even when I'm trying to do Grammer and spelling I'm failing really sorry I'll try my best.) 

Rowan

he opened his eyes after collapsing realizing he need to get up and find the way out. this wound is going to make it hard to move I need to find the way out of here soon or I'll lose to much blood. he thought getting back up, slowly turning to look at the wound on his side.

Salt

" hey is anyone guarding the camp?" she asked quitly and softly, lifting her head

Nightkeeper

still asleep

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

@Amarok: Okay, then.

@Raven: Never mind, you can continue doing your stuff with Squash.

@Yuki: So, are you busy? No? Good. There's a traitor in the Ice Kingdom who needs to be punished. Stop by, say, around {insert date a few days before group gets into Ice Kingdom.}. And do your thing with the note and such.

• Posted at:

dreamrose

willow trees all around

summer turning into fall

nothing lasts forever,

@Bramble: I copy/pasted your last post here, and corrected all the grammer and spelling (that I found), hope it helps!

@Amarok: Sorry, I didn't mean to explode like that. You're not rude, it's part of what you do in this RP to correct me. I just have other things that are making it harder to keep myself calm...I'll just go with all your ideas, they make a lot of sense, both the first and the Basilisk idea. I hadn't thought of having Hummingbird be the one who taught her, since Hummingbird's mother would have taught him. And it's okay, I can see the mistake...silly auto correct why you gotta change my words...yeah so I think both your ideas work.

@Prism: Hmm, I thought someone would point out my spell but I was hoping no one would. Of course it makes sense that the spell wouldn't work, like that it would probably actually have to be something like "I enchant this building to explode into tiny pieces of dust in 30 seconds with everything inside it", or something like that (which reminds me Amarok did. I already said that Nebula, since it wouldn't make sense, would obviously not talk but think it and of course have trouble speaking.) yeah so point is, I only said it like that in the form because I'm very lazy when it comes to writing spells... (and about my grammer and spelling. I'm not good at either of those things trust me, Sorrel gets so annoyed when she's looking at my posts heh...sorry I know it makes it easier to read but even when I'm trying to do grammer and spelling I'm failing. Really sorry, I'll try my best.) 

Rowan

He opened his eyes after collapsing, realizing he need to get up and find the way out. This wound is going to make it hard to move. I need to find the way out of here soon or I'll lose to much blood. he thought, getting back up while slowly turning to look at the wound on his side.

Salt

"Hey, is anyone guarding the camp?" she asked, quietly and softly, lifting her head.

Nightkeeper

Still asleep

• Posted at:

dreamrose

willow trees all around

summer turning into fall

nothing lasts forever,

@dreamrose: that's really nice of you. but please don't it will get really confusing... but thank you!

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

The filter seems to heavily dislike me, so take three now. This does have some edits as I posted two posts that didn’t come through and decided it was just better to combine them into one long post in case both decide to post later. That and some things came through after I posted one of them, which means I can fix it here. Apologies if this posts more than once. 

@Everyone: Alright, so the forums are being deleted and replaced. I’ve been talking with Becky, and this might be possible, but do we want to try and see if it’s possible to move this RP, or part of it, over to the new forums or do we just want to keep it going from the end of where we have to end on this forum and start up on the new one? And note, that no matter what, I will be doing my best to record all of the RP on the wiki, all the pages that would be lost will be put on the wiki as I’m not willing to risk losing over two years of this RP. For more information, go see Becky’s thread, “**IMPORTANT: Announcement about the upcoming Home Base update and the forums**” on thread /355774

@Gleam: I apologize, as Nimbo’s and Shadow’s pictures are what I am working on, but it may take longer for me to finish them as I try and work on a way to move all the current information of the RP onto the wiki, so it may take me a bit. Again, sorry for the trouble.

@Dreamrose: Yuki would be happy to. And if all goes to plan, the group should hit the IceWing kingdom in a few days time from now (half a day or more to get to the cliff and probably a day or two to get around it) so would you like Yuki to head that way right now? And if/when my PoVs come in, just ignore that question I asked, I posted it before your answer came through, so it’s redundant.
@Bramble: Firstly, just for information as I’m not entirely sure where Salt is, Boreal and Forge are on guard duty. Boreal is the female IceWing and MudWing (3/4 IceWing and 1/4 MudWing) iceborn pyromaniac and Forge is the male MudWing and SkyWing and the blacksmith of the camp. Like I said, I get it. It’s frustrating when someone constantly points out things in your forms when your proud of them. It’s something I expect Prism to do to mine. And I get that life happens outside of here and that it does influence how you feel, but please also understand that I also have a lot going on. In an effort to help, I’m reposting my original problems list and everything that was fixed, what was partially fixed (meaning most was answered, but some parts still need clarification) and a few parts that weren’t ever solved. My notes on whether it’s solved or not are in bold and italic.

1) How is he an average height when he was didn’t
have a lot of food during his childhood? His growth would have been severely stunted. And why is his tongue white? No tribe has that color tongue. And leucism doesn’t make a tongue white. Pale pink maybe, but not white. And I advise looking up leucism a bit or at least using a real life reference. Leucism tends to make an animal all or mostly white (at least half). It sounds more like Nebula is a piebald with freckles, but I guess he could be leucistic, just really not likely.
Solved. He’s shorter and is piebald. Never got the tongue color, but I'm just assuming it’s pale pink or blue and I no longer care that much.
2) Hummingbird wouldn’t have been able to get into the IceWing kingdom, the Great Cliff would have killed him as it kills any dragon that isn’t IceWing or with some recent IceWing in them.
Somewhat solved. From what I got he enchanted himself to be able to go over, but this still doesn’t make sense. Wouldn’t Glimmerous have prepared something outside the kingdom for him as she knows about the Great Ice Cliff? Why didn’t she plan for this?
3) Biologically, Nebula couldn’t be an animus as his father, while looking like a hybrid, wasn’t born one and therefore wouldn’t have the gene for it. And IceWings have most likely lost it or have it buried in their genetic code at this point far enough that it wouldn’t be able to pass on in one generation.
Solved, was a misunderstanding.
4) Why would an animus NightWing even do this? Why would she make a hybrid son of all things? Why would she run from the NightWing kingdom, NightWings in general are highly loyal? Is she dead? This needs to be explained more.
Never solved
5) Why didn’t Glimmerous enchant herself to be an animus?
Solved, and wasn’t major.
6) I doubt Queen Glacier would ever allow anything like this. Highly, highly, highly doubt and would even go as far as to say she wouldn’t given her personality and morals. If this was some black market, underground thing, then yes, I could see it. But the way it’s worded implies this is out in public in full view of everyone.
Solved, basically secret/black market
7) How did Nebula know how to read at five? While he know words from what others said, that doesn’t translate to being able to read anything. Along with that, how could he even talk? From his story it sounds like he never did before, so he wouldn’t just randomly be able to.
Solved, he doesn’t know how to read.
8) How did a RainWing get into the IceWing kingdom? Again, the Great Ice Cliff would have killed her. And how did she know Nebula was an animus? That was never even hinted at with him, there’s no way she could have know? And what RainWing would do this? They’re entire tribe is rather… lazy and not even remotely close to fighters. Why a RainWing would do this or be able to needs to be explained.
Somewhat explained. Basilisk trained with Hummingbird, which explains his ability to read, write, fight and everything else really and Humminbird left him a note on the enchanted book paper? Two questions. How was that not turned into a spell and did Basilisk know what the paper did?
9) How can Nebula even speak? While I can get how he’d understand others, from what I gathered he was unable to talk for most of his life, meaning he’d have almost no vocal cords. He shouldn’t have been able to say a word, let alone say a full sentence when facing Glimmerous. Even if he could talk before the muzzle, after that point when he got it off he wouldn’t be able to anymore without serious work as his muscles would have atrophied.
Not quite solved? I don’t remember seeing an answer, but I think you said he couldn’t really? No clue. So, might have been but not that I could find stated.
10) If he isn’t resistant to the cold how did he survive his childhood? The IceWing kingdom is freezing and deadly to any dragon without that resistance, even inside the buildings.
Never solved.
11) How did he know what an igloo was? And why would an IceWing have blankets, they don’t need them?
Part one solved. Question 2, never answered.
12) You can’t learn to read by speech alone. You can learn what words mean when said out loud, but in no way would he be able to learn how to read and wrote by others talking.
Solved, he doesn’t know how to read.
13) How did he get his name? Did Glimmerous bother to name him or did he name himself? And if he named himself how did he even know what a Nebula was?
Solved, Glimmerous named him
14) With a backstory that… hurtful and mentally scarring, I’m honestly doubting that Nebula would be that adjusted to society. In fact I’m surprised he’d even be able to go into society. Or even functioning. I’m sorry, but spending 13 years of your life treated like that, that poorly, that doesn’t just go away and I really think he’d have more problems than anger issues and depression. Actually, he would. I mean I see that he has some emotional problems, but not to the extent you’d see someone treated like that have. While normally I’d say that personality would be fine, with a backstory like that and animus powers? It needs more. Normally I’d advise researching this, but given the nature of it you can just ask me and I can give you an idea at least of what he’d likely have if you want. That and the personality still needs how he feels about his powers.
Never solved
15) Icy death spit. Venom does not work this way. As with any chemical, it’s properties can change with temperature, though not as much with heat, it still wouldn’t work like normal venom, so it’s more likely it’d be rendered completely useless or very ineffective. While cold does preserve venom, when mixed with what causes IceWing frost you’d be looking at a whole new compound that’d likely kill him or be useless. And he wouldn’t just randomly mutate another venom sack, or two more venom sacks, that’s not how that works and wouldn’t be how it works. Basically, this isn’t possible without animus magic getting involved, so please just stick with the normal powers. At best he’d have venom that was slightly colder than normal due to body temperature differences.
Never solved.
16) Not a problem, but IceWings can’t shoot spikes from their tail. They’re just there.
Never a problem.

Other Questions:
Prism’s: I’ll point out that animus spells need to have intent behind them, as shown Legends: Darkstalker, so just telling him to say “I enchant this building to explode” and him repeating it wouldn’t work.
I honestly couldn’t tell. Did he do the spell or not? I can’t tell if this was solved.
Okay, my bad for not realizing this sooner, but why didn’t Hummingbird just escape when he was first caught? Why didn’t he write in his book a spell to teleport himself back to the rainforest? From the backstory it seems Glimmerous didn’t find the book until after she killed Hummingbird and even if she had it before he still had it when the servants captured him. So why did he never spell himself to escape?
Never solved as I just asked this.

Anhinga didn’t say anything, not bothering the two, planning on waiting a bit to make sure Cryptic didn’t pass out in a few moments, as he might just be perking up for a few moments due to the food and water before just passing out. If Cryptic was still awake then he’d ask if he felt up to spending a little bit in a tub of water to make sure his body was at a stable temperature or wait to see if the two had any questions.

It didn’t take long for Generosity to finish bandaging the neck, making sure it wouldn’t accidentally strangle him from being too tight and also making sure that it wouldn’t fall off. Thankfully he hadn’t seemed to freak out about her metal arm, then again he might not have been able to see it to. She motioned for Mesquite to set the IceWing hybrid’s head back down.“Alright, that’s all done,” Generosity told the IceWing hybrid gently. “You can go back to sleep now, we’ve finished bandaging your neck, you don’t need to stay awake.” They could ask him questions when he was more coherent or feeling better and hopefully able to actually talk instead if having to blink.

Coywolf just laughed at that question. “Oh, all hybrids are dangerous. But yes, I know of the group you’re talking about. The group run by two hybrids, a rather bloodthirsty and destructive group full of hybrids, traitors, and killers of the worst sort. They call themselves Sand Flyers and they have been, and still are, a cause of many deaths for a long time and have caused several kingdoms many problems. You can say that I’ve had some, incounters, with them myself.” Ah yes, he’d had some other dragons out there to help, with others of those groups. He hadn’t heard anything back from them, yet. He better be hearing something from them soon though. It was nice to know where the group was going, he’d have to let Yukimarimo know. There were things they could plan.

Snowberry dug through one of her satchels, partially ignoring Obelisk snapping at the new dragon, and ignoring the chatter box, grabbing a bottle of ink and a few sheets of paper. Quickly she jotted down some notes, what to do if she disappeared, and an explanation for the others, a note letting know the Sand Flyers that she, Shore, and Ablaze would be missing, and a map of where someone, Kit, was. Being careful to roll them up in a way that would make sure they barely smudge, she put them back into a satchel. “Obelisk,” Snowberry said, her voice serious. She took off the satchel that contained the rings from Gray and the notes she had jotted down, and gave it to Obelisk. “I’m going to go look for Ablaze, Shore, and Seabreeze. If I'm not back in 15-20 minutes, flee, fly, run, just get out of here with everyone as fast as you can and don’t even try to look for me. In there are items you will need, notes about what to do if I disappear, and a map to someone who will be able to help you. Do not open it before those you do not trust or know. and don’t trust anything in there to anyone you do not trust or do not know. If I live and I take longer than that time then I’ll meet up with you there. And the fire setter’s name is Reflection, talk to him before trying to kill him. And try not to kill just because they’re annoying. Be careful, I trust you, and may your wings always guide you safely.” With that, Snowberry gave a small smile at Obelisk and took off heading down the dune. She wished she hadn’t had to be that cryptic, but with the new arrivals she couldn’t say what she wanted to in a clear manner. She paused at the base briefly, looking at the small amounts of blood she could see, before taking off again, heading in the direction she remembered Ablaze and Shore flying in. Hopefully she could find them.

“I’m going to follow Snowberry and see if anything happens. I’ll be back, just stay here, in case they leave before I come back. I want to see what happens, I just need to know,” Gray told Bushmaster, and before Bushmaster could speak, Gray was gone. Bushmaster bit her lip. Gray didn’t know Solar could hear them. If something happened to Snowberry though, she’d tell her, and then one of them could tell Solar. Actually she’d tell her even if nothing did. Gray needed to know and she didn’t like keeping something that big a secret. But for know, there wasn’t really anything she could so she guess she’d just have to watch and wait. She hoped nothing happened. Really, really hoped.

Italics= Ghosts talking

Yew and Seabreeze- Sleeping and half asleep.

Sand Flyers:

Non Sand Flyers:

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

Shadow walked over to the dragon (Rowan), and she held her wings out in a nonthreatening gesture so he'd know she was a friend. "I-I can -" she stopped mid-sentence, reminding herself that those were his thoughts, and he didn't know she could read minds, so she shouldn't say I can help you or I can walk with you or I can find something to stop the bleeding. Even though Annatto and even Nimbo had taken it well, she was still nervous. Annatto might be special - being here, alone, for so long had to have had its effect on her - and Nimbo might just be too in shock to think too much about it. The idea that Nimbo might not accept her hurt more than she expected. She told herself to stop thinking about that and said, "A-are you ok?"

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Eliza, Rune

In way too many roleplays

We will fight for our forums.

And we will win!

Thunder

sky/seawing

male

gray blue body, wings, and head with red horns, claws, and spines

shy,frendly,loves hunting and art

Hybrid

• Posted at:

cloudwing

Mistclan

elder fox of slimmering

Husky/cheetah 

wolves are kind

D&D

AHH WE HAVE TO COPY AND PASTE EVERYTHING HOME BASE IS GOING TO DESTROY EVERYTHING IN MAY!!! AND NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO POST AT THE END OF MARCH!! I'll miss you guys so much i won't be able to go on homebase because I'm on a tablet. :'(

@amarok: I think you guys should continue with the rp but me and sorrel won't be able too unless they make a app and even then sorrel won't be able too I'll answer the point you made on nebula and do my povs but right now I got to go somewhere I'll be back in a few hours.... I really will miss everyone when they destroy this place......

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

there's a slight chance we'll be able to come on, on Saturdays and Wednesdays.. but it's very small and we would probably only get on for a hour or less..

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

Cryptic looked at Anhinga. "How long have the Sand Flyers been around?" he asked.

Icewind slightly frowned and shifted, turning his head away as he closed his eyes.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

@Bramble: I'm pretty sure they have it on an app. I have it on my device.

• Posted at:

dreamrose

willow trees all around

summer turning into fall

nothing lasts forever,

@Bramble: Okay then, never mind.

• Posted at:

dreamrose

willow trees all around

summer turning into fall

nothing lasts forever,

I need to go to bed, so I'll make this quick. @Amarok: As of the most recent summary (on page 151), the Scopion Den group has not been mentioned at all. Lodge- he ducked into the small tent, setting down his bag. "Well, home sweet home I gues," he sat on the pelts, yawning again. "Thanks for the tour, Shadesight. You should probably sleep, too; I bet you're exhausted."
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

During the last few days, let's take some time to enjoy these forums, and each other

I have a surprise for you all. Because this forum is closing, I've now saved 25 pages of this as PDFs. Over the next few days, I will be saving every single moment that ever happened on this roleplay, as a gift to all of you that wanted to save it.

:D

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good