-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

About one-third of the way through at 50

also... surprise! I'm going to be copy-and-pasting every single PoV ever published in this roleplay thus far into a Google Doc. I will share it on the wiki and everyone can access it, and I also may try to basically repost this roleplay on the new site when it's launched.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

I'm likely going to just *control-a* and copy all the posts on all the pages...

...welp, no more celebrating my birthday on here next month...

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Eliza, Rune

In way too many roleplays

We will fight for our forums.

And we will win!

@Everyone: Ooh, interesting. Well, THANK you, Reflection, for doing that. This role play has come to one-hundred and fifty-seven pages-that's a lot! Well... we can still create a new thread when it comes time. I have been in this since the late seventy-page range and it has grown fast. Thank you all for letting everyone join and have a great time. I hope this role play can continue for as long as possible. I will now try to post. Oh, and for who it may concern, Jinga and Li-ko are near Snowberry's group, Jinga being closer to Reflection.

Squash tensed. So, this SandWing did know about the hybrids; what he had just said confirmed his suspicions.

"So you think they are a danger: a threat?" he asked, nodding to the SandWing. He was up to something, Squash knew it. 

• Posted at:

DarkWind

Care for what you have now, because if  you wait, it might be too late to go back. 

Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.-Dalai Lama

TMOM Fan.

Take Nothing for Granted!

#MidWest FurFest 2018

My posts havnt gone through for a week again 

• Posted at:

*Sapphire*

*She/Her*

~Civet Viperfish Atlantica Fairmoon Starwhisper Vera~

@Bramble: I’m so sorry that the two of you may have to leave. Hopefully something is made so that the two of you can stay! And even if you have to leave, you’re always welcome to chat on the wiki.

@Sorrel: Oh, the Scorpion Den Group. Honestly, probably mainly because at that time there wasn’t much that they had done besides them just being there. Now the summary would have them added in as here is stuff going on in there. But yeah, that is my bad, I should have put them in and honestly I thought I had at least mentioned them and that they were there. I’ll make sure to add them in. And I’m sorry that you may not be able to stay, I hope that something comes that allows you to stay!

@Imagine: Impressive and thank you for doing this! I’ll be doing something similar as well, just so I have my own. And honestly you’ll have to ask Prism about reposting the RP since this is her’s and I’m not sure what she want to do.

@Darkwind: Yep! Hopefully this will continue on on the new place.

@Sapphire: That’s too bad. The filter can be rather… annoying. Usually I have to post a couple times to get some of them through, but I hope you can get some through.

PoVs will have to come later, sorry.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

The rules for TMSH are on thread /330191. 

Warning, I am extremely busy right now and it may take a day for me to respond or longer. But I will try and get on to do stuff at least every other day, but I may not be able to. 

How many here are able to get on to Home Base? I know Bramble and Sorrel will most likely be unable to, and I can too (just not as often as on here), but what about the rest of you?

• Posted at:

dreamrose

cherry blossoms floating down

willow trees all around

goldfish swim in blue-green pools

pinecones shining just like jewels

summer turning into fall

listen to the bluebird's call

nothing lasts forever,

so you need to enjoy things while you can

@Dreamrose: so yesterday or the day before that I got the app but it wouldn't do anything but take me to a blank blue screen and stay there. but this morning I uninstalled and reinstalled about ten times to see if it would work and it finally did but it's super laggy for me right now I'm glad it worked but wow what a horrible replacement.

@Amarok: ok so I got the app to work but sorrel is still not able to do it and she won't be able to use the computer because it seas on the computer that it needs to be a Fast with thing... but I will be able to chat but it's very laggy and we'll take a bit to load. I also don't see any place to rp it's really confusing I is Catdragon7755. don't worry Becky said it's allowed to share are home base wof users. and argh I'm so busy this week but I'll try to get my post in later today ok.! and of course I'll chat on the fandom when we can't chat here btw I'm working on copying and pasting Every page to Google docs And I mean EVERY page it's alot of work but I know I can do it before the end of the month spasifictly until the 29 sense that's the date Becky said.

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

I am a lonely kitten in the rain

In a world of wonder a world of pain

Happiness fills the plains

But sadness still remains

Bff-Form-fam:

Rainbow-Firefly-Ellysia-Rʊռɛ-

"there is always a Rainbow even in the Darkest of times"

Maybe we can just use the upcoming extra time to plan out ideas for the story line. Also, give everyone as many stars as possible while you still can.

• Posted at:

DarkWind

Care for what you have now, because if  you wait, it might be too late to go back. 

Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.-Dalai Lama

TMOM Fan.

#MidWest FurFest 2018

@Dreamrose: I should be able to get on there and I do plan on getting on the home thread, unless some glitch prevents me from being able to do so. But I do plan on it.

@Bramble: Yeah, I think the homebase forums will be coming later and that they’re not out yet. And my homebase username is the same as my forum one, icewerewolf257. And it’s too bad that Sorrel can’t get on, hopefully the newsfeed does happen and that will allow Sorrel to still be on here. And yeah, it seems a lot of us are trying to preserve this RP.

Ahinga through for a moment about the question before responding, “Well, it depends how you’d define the Sand Flyers. If you’re talking about the camp, or well, having a camp like this, then around 10 to 11 years. The group itself? Well, closer to 18 or 17, maybe 16 years old.” Anhinga shrugged. “It’s a bit iffy just when it started since it’s a bit hard to say just when it started.”

“No problem Lodge, just get some good sleep,” Shadesight said, smiling slightly at him. He didn’t comment on himself getting some sleep, hopefully he would, but he wouldn’t bet on it too much as there was a chance something would pop up. More of a chance that he liked admittedly.

Coywolf refrained from rolling his eyes, it wouldn’t be good for him to do something that ineloquent. It seems his words were wasted on this… hmm, what was the word? Ah yes, simpleton. Hadn’t he practically said that before? Oh well. “Yes, I do believe that is what I said previously. Not that it’ll matter for you,’ Coywolf commented idly before shooting a fire blast at the hybrid, mainly the face and neck area, getting into a fighting stance, ready to spring at the hybrid. If he was lucky then the fire would blind him or burn him badly. If not, oh well, venom would do the trick. Even though Taipan was behind the hybrid, he’d rather not rely on her, not with her being to much of a wild card. Oh, he was sure she wouldn’t do anything, but there was no point in risking it over a hybrid.

Sand Flyers:

Shadesight- A male NightWing mindreader and the twin to Shadespite. While the two look pretty much identical, their personalities make it clear who’s who.

Non Sand Flyers:

Anhinga- A somewhat older male MudWing and SeaWing hybrid who is one of the healers of the camp. Like Skulk, he isn’t a Sand Flyer.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

Warning, I am extremely busy right now and it may take a day for me to respond or longer. But I will try and get on to do stuff at least every other day, but I may not be able to. 

@Everyone: By the way, my Home Base account is the same as my normal account - crazyangel178.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

And we will win!

@Amarok: I forgot to mention this earlier, but sure, Yuki can start heading on over for...whatever random reason you want.

@Everyone: I'm still me on HomeBase, butterflyelf262.

• Posted at:

dreamrose

willow trees all around

summer turning into fall

nothing lasts forever,

Form

name:Cactus

tribes: sandwing, icewing

apperence:she is a pale yellow with frosty green eyes, she has the commen Icewings spikes and the tail barn. Her tail barb is surrounded by spikes along with some spikes along her tail 

personality: she has sweet personality but she isn’t easily convinced but she will always go for the smartest route

backstory: after guards found her egg her parents were put in the front line of battle getting killed by mudwings. Before the battle her mother hid her outside the Scorpion den causing her to grow up a thief and being good at it to.

other: topaz

• Posted at:

Bakugou is best boi

Bakugou x Kirishima till I die

Squash gasped in surprise as the blast of flame came at him. Remembering his training, he quickly did a side roll to avoid the blast, getting to his feet, snarling. The flames had been aimed at his face: this dragon had tried to kill himm. In a second, Squash calculated the SandWing's next move and judged the distance. It took him only another second to open his jaws and spit his venom straight at his ememies' face.

• Posted at:

DarkWind

TMOM Fan.

#MidWest FurFest 2018

@Amarok: salt is still in the healers tent she was asking anyone next to her quitly because she had realized that lots of the guards were in the tent right now. and here are the answered questions.

His tongue is light pink.

-----------------------------------

Hmm I'd say maybe Glimmerous hadn't thought about that because she was to distracted getting ready for him..

-----------------------------------

ohh ok so this question was never solved because I thought it was part of the missunderstanding so... you mean hummingbirds mother. she had found hummingbirds father inthe rainforest and was going to kidnap him but he was cought in one of those nets that the rainwings have and put to sleep by the darts. she was woken up by some of the rainwings and was confused and ended up spending time learning about them in the rainforest and then a bit later another Nightwing spotted her in her sleep and took her to the night wing kingdom where she effortlessly told them about all she had learned and how they were smarter then they seemed but for interacting like that and betraying them (in there minds) she was set to be killed. but hummingbirds father who had been a rainwing who she had talked with and tought him a few things had fallowed her and when he found her in the dungeon he used venom to help her escape (and he didn't see any rainwings when he was there) and they escaped with her help of knowledge of the island and once they did she ended up trying  to forget about them and lived near to the mudkingdom. and ended up with hummingbirds rainwing father. (oh and her father was also a animus and she had seen personally what doing the spells for the Nightwing had done to him and never told anyone that she was a animus she was to afraid she'd turnout like him. but after living with rainwings for a while she told hummingbirds father and figured how to make/keep her safe from her powers and put them in the book)

----------------------------------------------------------

do you mean how did the righting not get turned into a spell. either because it was Part of the spell and it acted as if it was just already there or because Hummingbird sent two pieces of paper instead of oneand on of the pieces of paper (the one with the righting) was normal and the other was the book paper. and how did she know? oh because hummingbird had showed basilisk what it did and was and how to use it when he was with her)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

uh I'm pretty sure I answered the how can he even speak question but if not. he can butnot very clearly and he's somewhat hard to understand. and infront of Glimmerous... mm maybe he stuttered and she only understands what he's trying to say because she's been there whenever he talks and maybe in those three months before she put him on the tree she helped him with words a bit so some words he knows better then others. (aspecially the words shiny. stachues. and pet.) those are words he can say very clearly he can also say things like and and that and some words he just cought what they meant when hearing them alot from other dragons.. uh and after the muzzle maybe he didn't for a while maybe when basalisk told him what to do he thought it and it started and he just nodded.

------------------------------

hmm ok maybe he has a slight resistance to cold enough that he can live in the ice kingdom but still be cold.

--------------------

ok so the blankets we're from extras from having the sandwings over and the dragon who had them was taking them to/from the icekingdom from that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

uhhh id love for you to give me your idea of what he's personality would be after that. and umm I wouldn't say he's adjusted to society he built a place out of snow and doesn't trust most dragons who come to close to him. and umm how he feels about his powers.. he's just very confused by them and isn't sure what they are or if everyone has them or anything he just is intreagued and unsure the spell he did to help him be warmer in the cold was a spell he did to test things out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmm nom nom.. I'd just say he has venom that's slightly colder due to body temperature.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oof I thought in one of the books (spasifictly winter tuning) winter did it or mentioned it but he must have been talking or literally throwing icicles IDK ya so it never existed so it's not a problem.

---------------------------

umm yes he did the spell... I just litterally didn't make it as long as it really was it's a backstory I didn't really think about making the spell more detailed yes he did do the explosion spell and if you REALLY want me too I'll do a more detailed version of the spell. spells are just very urm... boring to right in detail... but I will do it if you want.

-------------------------------------------------------------

oh wow uh never thought of hummingbird using the book to escape in the first place....... hmm maybe he wanted to see what was happning and was slightly interested and during the time period when it seemed like Glimmerous liked him (but she was just trying to make nebula) he didn't think about the book or danger and just thought this icewing really liked him and his sweet side couldn't turn that down. but after they had the eggs and he noticed her true meaning he started worrying about the eggs and didn't think about using the book to get out with the eggs so he instead sent a message to basilisk for help?????....?? eh heh....

oh and uh sorry I do realize that you have a life to.. I just sometimes don't think about things like that when I'm stressed or thinking about myself but you can always take your time and I know this is annoying to you as well you could be doing alot more things then correcting my forms so I thank you for doing so and I'm glad your using time to help me!.

and finnaly to Rowan's POV sense salt is in a confusing situation I'll wait for you to reply to what I said amarok.

Rowan

he looked at the dragon (shadow) for a moment confused. he could read expressions pretty well but this just seemed like this dragon had something she was hiding. he narrowed his eyes and pointed at his side and frowned no I'm not ok... how do I... does she understand sign lenguage??? I'll give it a shot.... he sign lenguaged to her saying that the wound on his side hurt and if it kept bleeding withought him having anything to stop it of if it got infected he could die.... and after sign lenguaging that he looked at the dragon (shadow ) a bit more and sign lenguaged. what's your name???.

this is something I forgot for a while but I am going to remind people. Rowan doesn't talk much and he's rather good at knowing when someone is lying or lying himself so yup just going to remind d people because I forgot for a long while.

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

Shadow knew there was some sort of sign language that a dragon could use with their claws, but she'd never learned it. She didn't know what the dragon was saying. But she already knew that he wasn't ok, and she hoped that he'd think that she was just assuming from the tone of his motions. "I-I can carry... you out of here... if you n-need," she said.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Hello, everyone. I haven’t read the post from Becky yet about the forums and Home Base (I have a bookmark for this thread so I don’t see the stickies until after I post) but I’ll be reading it right after posting this and getting the Home Base app when I’m back on wifi. This doesn’t have to mean the end of TMSH. Thank you to everyone who’s working on saving previous pages of the RP and to Amarok for talking to Becky about moving this thread— can you keep us updated on that? 

I tried to post this yesterday, but at this point I’m not sure what’s the filter being mean and what’s my phone being mean. 

Annatto didn’t know what the dragon (Rowan) was signing, but it was obvious that he was wounded. “Can I take a look at your injury?” she asked softly. “I was a healer’s apprentice, so I might be able to help.” Of course, she didn’t have any kind of supplies here, so she might not be able to do much. “Moving him might not be the best decision until we know how bad it is,” she told Shadow. 

@Amarok- Is there a source of water in the caves? There would have to be, or they would die of dehydration within a few days. I’m thinking Annatto/Shadow’s group should go there. 

Obelisk took the satchel and note, nodding in response to Snowberry. She hoped Snowberry would come back— while Obelisk felt like she (Obelisk) was able to take care of the group, if Snowberry was killed or captured, it meant the threat was something truly big. So now they just had to wait. And figure out what to do with these new dragons. “Why are you here?” she asked the talkative one (Emerald). “The short version, please.” 

• Posted at:

prism

she/her

tmsh/238145 

2 years/152 pages 

#rememberthelost 

inactive on weekends

Shadow turned her head and, after a moment's thought, nodded. She reached up with one claw and tapped her head, indicating that it had been his thoughts. She hoped it was a subtle enough motion that the other dragon (Rowan) wouldn't understand, even if he saw in the dim light, but not too subtle, so that Annatto could understand.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

"Ookay. Sooo...Mother tells me to go to the school. And I go. Buuut the fog. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT???!!! It's sooo thick. And wet. I'm fine with water, but this is annoying. Like the grumpy crab at the beach. It kept pinching me. Which HURT. And then I get lost. But then, I run into you. And then you ask me why I'm here. And then I say, everything I just said." Why would the grumpy one with all the questions (Obelisk) be so nervous all of a sudden? Am I doing something?

I stayed quiet, not wanting to attract the attention of the talkative green hybrid (Emerald). I didn't want her to notice me or my necklace, especially because of the picture. If she found the latch, I would lose my last piece of Mother and Father. I couldn't let that happen. So I kept my mouth shut, quietly fading into the background. Both figuratively and literally, as my scales half shifted to the light grays and whites of the fog.

• Posted at:

dreamrose

willow trees all around

summer turning into fall

nothing lasts forever,

Rowan

he nodded to the other dragon next to the shadowy one (the dragon next to shadow i forgot there name at the moment ) and then looked at the shadowy one as they tapped there head. what's that supposed to mean... it's not sign lenguage so there not responding to me... what are doing. he suddenly remembered something he had heard from his father. something about minds and Nightwingwith but he couldn't remember quite what... maybe Nightwingwith could talk through minds....? hmm does she have a headache? and wait this dragon knows the way out... I've been wondering this cave for months and I haven't found it.....? he thought

@Gleam: uh you do realize though it is probably rather dark in the cave Nightwings can see in the dark qnd Rowan is part Nightwing so he can slightly see better then normal in the dark.

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

@Amarok ~ Gah, so sorry for not PoVing. I just didn't know what to do next. But I don't mind waiting until there's a timeskip or something happens.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

@Everyone: Okay, a heads up, but there is a lot going on in my life right now, and very little of it good. I won’t go into details, but this is going to severely cut into time I can post one here. I’ll do my best, but if I disappear for a few days at a time, this is my heads up.

@Everyone part 2: As a heads up, Dragonrider is currently unable to PoV, and as such said that Prism and I can take over his characters. Prism is taking over Tropic right now and I’m taking over Solar.

@Prism: I’ll keep you updated, have to actually talk to her again. And yes, there is a water source. There’s a couple places that tend to have puddles of water and most of the walls have a few little rivers that flow down the walls most days. Also, it seems that Kit might just make a cameo, would you like me to still post his form?

@Dreamrose: Alright!

@Dragonlazy: Hello and welcome to the RP! Cactus is not accepted as she does not follows the rules of the RP. The rules can be found on thread /330191 or can be bumped up if you need it to be. If you wish for me to explain what rules she doesn’t follow, just ask. And if you have any questions just feel free to ask!

@Fallon: No problem and I understand! Given that it seems the current dragons are mostly asleep or heading there in the Sand Flyer camp we may be able to skip there soon. Through if you’re looking for something to PoV, Cryptic could probably quiz Anhinga more.

@Bramble: Ah, sorry, I thought she’d left the tent and was just talking randomly. And just pointing this out, but Shadow is part NightWing as well.

1) If she was getting ready for him, wouldn't she prepare a place for him? I’m sorry, but that just seems to be a huge oversight for a character that seems relatively smart and cunning, especially since it’s what keeps any non IceWing out.

2) Personality wise, oh this will be fun. Let’s see, I’d say that he’d probably have some form of aversion to touch, most likely wrongly disliking it or having an outright phobia as he’d never been touched nicely in his life. He’d probably also have a major distrust in any dragon, as only one seemed to help and even then that could be questioned, and probably would either flee or act like a cornered animal in the prescience of other dragons. He’d probably not know much about the world, and probably not even realize there are other dragons besides IceWings. He’d also be very socially clueless and awkward as he has no clue how to act socially given his backstory and be very uneducated and have a hard time figuring out things around him or even knowing what they are. I’d probably also expect a major aversion/phobia to female or mother figures given that Glimmerous did the worst things to him, though maybe not. He’d probably also think that what happened to him was normal, or at the very least not that far out of the norm as that’s all he knows and might try and justify what happened to him as something he deserved and probably not quite accept that it isn’t the norm, denying it if someone tells him and I’d expect him to always worry about doing something wrong and being punished for it. I’d also be unsurprised if he had flashbacks and nightmares or even some form of PTSD given the amount of things done to him. I’d also expect him to have a lot of problems with food, maybe hoarding or troubles eating enough/too much especially given what happened in his backstory. I’d expect him to not care that much about his own health either. He’d probably act very angry or very scared or likely a mix of the two. Basically I’d expect a character with almost no ability to interact with any dragon socially, and likely either be terrified of any dragon or attack any dragon that approached them, so somewhat similar to a wild animal or even a mix of the two. He’d probably be unused and therefore terrified of being touched. He’d probably have no social skills and be very, very behind in his education, and probably not even know what most of the world around him is. And I admit that this is me doing my best with this subject, I am in no way an expert, but this is about what I’d somewhat expect in a character like this. Maybe not all of it, but a good chunk of it.

3) Since it is such an important part of his backstory and spell, I would say that the spell is needed.

4) Wait, didn’t Hummingbird send the message before he was captured? And okay, I can get curiosity, but I’m confused why after he finally found the truth he didn’t at all think to use it. And didn’t Glimmerous take it before this (Honestly not sure, I can’t tell when Glimmerous took the book)? I mean, why would she leave it with him? Did he hide it? And why would he?

Coywolf, while annoyed that the hybrid couldn’t just make this easy, wasn’t surprised and moved, allowing the venom to miss. He shot another blast of fire at the hybrid and quickly moved the the side, moving the side so the hybrid would have to move if he wanted to try that again. A second blast of fire came out of the grass behind the hybrid, and while Coywolf still couldn’t see Taipan, he smirked slightly. She wasn't likely to be seen either, given her profession and the fact that she managed to blend in to the grass, through the fact that she was certainly smaller than him had to help.

Taipan narrowed her eyes, unhappy with having to do this, but not having any choice anymore. And since she’d rather not test Coywolf, she might as well do what she had to. She quickly shot a blast of fire at the back of the hybrid before moving in the grass, away from where she’d shot the fireball, staying silent and making sure the grass didn’t really move with her movements. Wouldn’t be her first time doing something like this, but she wasn’t wasting her poison or knives on this either.

Desolate looked over at Salt at her question and quietly responded back. “Yeah, Boreal is on guard for sure, I saw her there before I left. Someone else is there to, but I’m not quite sure, I think it was Forge. Don’t worry though, there’s someone guarding the camp.”

Snowberry glided across the sand dunes, staying low in an effort to try and see any dragons that might be standing on the ground. She was more relying on her ears to try and hear if anyone was flying than her eyes. This fog was really a pain at times because while she blended in pretty well, others did as well. She’d been flying for a few minutes and was debating circling around to try another direction, especially since she was on a time limit, when she smelled something she’d smell all to many times before. Blood. Following her nose, she soon found what she’d smelled and looked at the area which could only be described as a battlefield. There was blood and scorch marks everywhere, but no bodies. Snowberry carefully landed and walked around, an eerie feeling creeping down her spine. She looked around, constantly trying to keep an eye on everywhere, just in case whoever had been fighting stuck around. Well, she couldn’t tell if this was ehre Ablaze and Shore had been, maybe it hadn’t been… them. Snowberry’s heart stopped. She recognized that Seaux, that was Shore’s and considering Gray had made that, well, there wasn't really anyone else’s it could be. Snowberry carefully picked up the blade, noting that it still had blood on it and was a bit dinged. Okay, this didn’t mean much, Shore had just probably just lost it in the fight. And then she spotted it. A gold ring on a necklace. That… that… Neither one of them would have ever voluntarily left theirs, it meant way too much to both of them. She’d seen both of them kill to keep it safe. Since they had identical ones she wasn’t sure who lost it, but that meant… Snowberry’s claw tightened over the Seaux handle and she took a deep breath, fighting back tears. It wasn’t the time, it wasn’t the time. Snowberry continued looking over the battlefield, only finding smoking remains of a satchel and the remains of a second ring, a huge crack breaking it, and part of it slightly melted. Snowberry refused to let tears fall as she took the the rings and the Seaux, deciding to do a quick ring to see if she could just find them or even just the bodies. Her heart urged her to search, but her mind was telling her it was worthless at this point, she just head back, but she couldn’t just leave without looking.

Solar stayed quiet as the new hybrid chattered, uneasy about this. He’d heard Snowberry leave and now that meant it was just him and Obelisk with these two. Not quite sure what to do, especially with the newer hybrid still talking, he just did his best to shuffle closer to Obelisk a bit. He thought he’d heard someone else talking, but not being able to actually hear anything or that voice again, he wondered if he’d just been hearing things or maybe even a ghost.

Sand Flyers:

Gray/Grayfox: A SandWing animus Sand Flyer who was killed during the war. She was well known for her paranoia and ability as a blacksmith. She was missing her right forearm and made a metal replacement, which Generosity now uses. It has been shown that she is one of the Sand Flyers that has stayed behind as a ghost.

Non Sand Flyers:

Desolate- A female SandWing with her tail barb having been cut off. While she isn’t a Sand Flyer, she is a trusted member of the camp.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

Form: 

Name: Princess Inferno

Tribes: Nightwing/Rainwing

Appearence: Emerald Green eyes, silver tear drops near her eyes, pink talons, and a rainwing shaped body.

Personality: Fierce, Loyal, Hot tempered

Backstory:  She is the daughter of Queen Glory and Deathbringer.

Other: No Cheating! Takes a liking to male icewings hybrids who mostly look like an icewing and act like one.

Animus and thrice moon born, but very limited to what she can do with her powers and I swear I never make her use them well almost never, she almost only ever uses her venom. I am dead serious I only have one reason really for her to have powers, and its incase of trollers and with out them she just is not herself. I can't be my dear Inferno, unless she is the original way I made her.

*Gosh that took forever*

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

The Big Rock Candy Mountain

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

"Animus; Thrice Moon Born; Venom; Camouflage"

"Queen Glory x Death-bringer"

"Proued Christian and friend of Seeker"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

I say child of the Living God

@Jacquelyn: Hello and welcome to the RP! Inferno is not accepted as she does not follow the rules, and if you’re insisting about keeping her the same, then you’ll probably have to enter another character if you wish to join as there are several things that are heavily against the rules about her, such as no seers, therefore no thrice moonborns, a character can only have one power (so mindreading or animus or fireborn, etc.), no direct relation to any canon characters, and no direct relation to royalty. There are other things she doesn’t follow rule wise, those were just the major ones I noticed and ones that would cause you to have to change her (most of the others require more detail in a form). The the rules can be found on thread /330191 or can be bumped up for you if you wish. I apologize, but as she is she is not accepted and if you wish to not change her then you’ll need to enter another character that does follow the rules.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

I am not entering though I only own five or six dragons and they all revolve around her in relation, because of ships with some males. However I could enter her sometimes ex-boyfriend, if some girls need a ladies man, though German Chocolate really isn't the best thing I have ever made, my apologies. Didn't realize no one like a dragon who hates being called princess, I could also nvm she is Inferno's cousins daugther.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

The Big Rock Candy Mountain

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

"Animus; Thrice Moon Born; Venom; Camouflage"

"Queen Glory x Death-bringer"

"Proued Christian and friend of Seeker"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

I say child of the Living God

Squash lept to the side the second he saw a glow coming from the SandWing's mouth.

"Argh!" he yelled as something oh so cold streaked up his back. Arching his back in pain, Squash realized that it had not been something cold, but something extremely hot that had hit him. Fire.

But... that wasn't from the SandWing ahead of me... must be one behind. Squash turned and launched his scorched body at the tall grass where the blast seemed to have come from. No, nothing! He looked back to see that the SandWing had moved again. And if he moved, the other one must have as well. 

Grimacing in pain, Squash opened his wings and dove to the right, hoping that he could kick off and and fly out of the low rocky hills. If there's two of them, it would be easier to get them out in the open where I can see them more easily. he thought while taking the leap. 

• Posted at:

DarkWind

TMOM Fan.

#MidWest FurFest 2018

Yeah, I haven't been PoVing because nothing's really going on rn in the roleplay

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

Form: looks mosly rainwing

Name: firefly

tribes: rainwing, nightwing

appearannce; small snout, straight horns, blue eyes, hook thingys on wings curly tail, changes color like most rainwimgs but when calm has black spots

personality, trusting, brave, determined, sensitive

backstory: she was born princess of the rainwings to queen glory but nobody wanted a hybrid queen one day

other; toxic fire. Just toxic fire

• Posted at:

@Amarok: (response to the two everyone announcements) ok... I hope everything is alright I'm pretty busy too which is kinda funny because you'd think on spring break everyone would be active XD... 

oof I need to reply to that... idk how to answer to those... sigh.. I'll do it later but wow actually that personality idea sounds absalutely curect so do I need to edit it a bit and then tell you things I added to the personality??? 

Salt

"ok" she said with a quite sigh of relief.

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

@Everyone: Oh, man! I completely forgot to say that I am leaving for vacation and will not be able to post  this week. I'm typing this on my mom's phone while driving up to the  airport. Sorry for the late response! Have a good Spring Break.

• Posted at:

DarkWind

TMOM Fan.

#MidWest FurFest 2018

@Amarok: i guess its time to answer everything... four questions thats not bad......

1) uh by prepare a place do you measn for hummingbird outside the ice wall?... uh maybe she made a small place for him out of view of the wall and was going to find some way to get him through like maybe saying that she needed to let her sandwing friend through or something honestly idk what she would come up with for that i dont usually go through this much detail heheh...

2) ok so that sounds like what would happen i love your idea of the personality he would have... ( you know its funny sorrel kept asking me why i had so many ocs with depressing backstorys and honestly idk why maybe im just putting how i feel in my ocs or maybe i just like torturing them idk...) ya... so do i edit it and tell you what i added??? or what im keeping in the personality you gave??? idk.

3) ok so sense you find it needed for the detailed version here it is. I enchant the building that i am in to explode 30 seconds after it is done, but to only effect this building. i tried to find some ideas of how to make good spells but all i could find was that they start with I enchant and that they are bad depending on weather there used for bad or good (this spell would probably be bad)....

4) ok umm no so Hummingbird used the spell A bit After Glimmerous had the eggs because he wasnt sure weather she had good or bad intentions until after she had the eggs. umm he didnt think to use it before this because he wasnt sure weather she meant harm or not. and Glimmerous took/found the book only After killing Hummingbird. and Hummingbird did hide it because although he wasnt sure what glimmerous was up too weather it was good or bad and he didnt trust her enough to show her it.

eh heh i hope those kind of answered some of those questions.... honestly we have gotten in so much detail that even im lost.

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

happy saint Patrick's day hope you didn't get pinched! I'm wearing green so don't pinch meh!!!

there always after me Lucky charms!

;p

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

Happy Saint’s Patrick Day Everyone!

@Jacquelyn: Alright, it’s your choice.

@Imagine: Well, Snowberry did just land next to Solar and Obelisk (two of the dragons she and Tropic were looking for) along with Iceblossom and Emerald also being there, so Reflection could join in there as he was flying with Snowberry and Tropic last time I checked (though Snowberry just left to go see if she could find Ablaze, Shore, or Seabreeze, so she’s not there anymore).

@Dragonforest: Hello and welcome to the RP! Sorry for the late response. Firefly is not accepted though as she does not follow the rules of the RP. The rules can be found on thread /330191 or the thread can be bumped up if you ask. If you have any questions or if you wish for someone to explain what rules she does not follow, just ask!

@Bramble: Let’s just say that I’m alive and that’s good enough right now and thanks. Honestly, since Prism is the one who accepts powered characters, I’m just going to wait a bit for her input. As for his personality, I’d say you’d need to rewrite it to add the stuff in since what I provided was the barebones of the stuff and didn’t go into any detail about him or how it’s affect him. That and I’d also add how being an animus affects him, even if it is just a sentence given the circumstances. I still think part one does really need to be detailed because that majorly affects the story as it’s make no sense for Glimmerous to take him past the Great Ice Cliff when she has no clue he could survive it, meaning that would have to be a major part of her plans. At this point it’s just a huge plot hole why she’d even take him over what would kill him, especially if she had no clue about the book until after he died.

@Darkwind: Alright, thanks for letting us know! Have a fun vacation

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

{Thanks, @Amarok.}

Reflection landed next to the other dragons. "Um.. hello." He said nervously.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

Happy (belated) St. Patrick's Day!

• Posted at:

dreamrose

willow trees all around

summer turning into fall

nothing lasts forever,

@Imagine: Which tribes are Reflection from, what color is he, and heads up, Emerald is probably going to start bothering him. With a avalanche of annoying questions.

• Posted at:

dreamrose

willow trees all around

summer turning into fall

nothing lasts forever,

@Amarok: that's good that your alive. urm ok also yea i remember that prism is the person who accepts him I'm just answering your questions. :). ok sis the rewite of the personality is coming in a bit I just need to rewite it so ya... and as for the plot whole..... maybe she had a hut outside the ice kingdom and was thinking of ways to get him in the ice wall to her place and after when she decided she wanted to have the eggs she just kept him there knowing that hybrids could cross the wall part of her plan was to kill hummingbird afterwards anyway.. and originally Glimmerous didn't know what to do with him and thought she would figure it out when she got there.

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

@amarok: ok here is his personality sorry if I reapet a word several times I can't usually find words to explain things heh here it is.

Personality: he tends to deal with situations in an aggressive way, hostile or argumentative. He is Evasive tending to avoid commitment or self revelation especially by responding only indirectly and can get Nervous easily agitated or alarmed tending to be anxious. He tends to get nosy showing too much curiosity over others affairs. he lacks the ability to understand humor and or appreciate humor and can sometimes not understand the use of it. he usually is Bad tempered often in a bad mood and when he's not he's either agitated or Depressed for long periods of time. He has the desire to do things well or to the best of his abilities he is thorough, careful, efficient, organized, and vigilant in his efforts, based on his own principals or sense of what is right.

he has some kind of phobia of being touched and usually jumps back, or away from others, as he's never been touched nicely in his life. He also has a major distrust in any dragon, as only one seemed to help and even then that could be questioned, and he usually flees or acts like a cornered animal in the prescience of other dragons. He doesn't know much about the world, and he doesn't even realize that there are other dragons besides IceWings. Hes also very socially clueless and awkward as he has no clue how to act socially and he is very uneducated and has a hard time figuring out things around him or even knowing what they are. he also has a major aversion/phobia to female dragons do to the fact that Glimmerous was so horrible to him and he usually just does what they say or flees from them. he is also thinks that what happened to him was normal, as that’s all he knows and justifys what happened to him as something he deserved and doesn't quite accept that it isn’t normal, denying it if someone tells him and he always worrys about doing something wrong and being punished for it. he tends to have flashbacks and nightmares of the events of his past aspecially when infront of icewings having  intense/disturbing thoughts and feelings related to his backstory that last long after the traumatic event ended. and continues to see the events through flashbacks and nightmares, and tends to feel sadness, fear and anger. and often feels detached or estranged from others. he tries to avoid situations or dragons that remind of the traumatic event, and usually has strong negative reactions to something as ordinary as a loud noise or an accidental touch. he also has a lot of problems with food, having troubles eating enough/too much. he doesn't care that much about his own health either, partially because he doesn't actually know his needs. he can be very angry or very scared a mix of the two depending on the situation. he has almost no ability to interact with any dragon socially, and is terrified of any dragon and will eaither run or attack any dragon that approach him, (you could compare him to a wild cat as they can be super afraid or want to attack you.) Hes terrified of being touched. Has little to none social skills and is very, very behind in his education, and does not even know what most of the world around him is. 

(and sense this is important here is how he feels about his powers↓)

he is both intreagued and afraid of it. having no idea what it is he often trys to keep himself from using it but some times curiosity gets the better of him and he plays around with it (like he tries to figure out how it works or something.) but most of the time tries to keep himself away from using it at all.

oh and uh I'm not sure if this goes somewhere else in his form but he likes snow and fluffy things as he has lived on a hard quarts tree most of his life soft things are amazing to him and I'm just gonna remind you he doesn't know what snow is called.

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

@Amarok- I hope what’s going on in your life gets better soon. Try not to stress over posting here. And if Kit appears, it would be good for you to post his form. 

@Bramble- The “how he feels about his powers” section looks good. For his personality, I can tell you’ve copy-pasted some sections, but it is more detailed. I don’t know whether Amarok thinks that’s good enough, but as far as the powers are concerned, he’s okay. Also, can you describe Rowan’s injuries? 

Annatto noticed Shadow tapping her head, which probably meant that she was reading something in the dragon(Rowan)’s mind. Is it unsafe to approach him? What is he thinking? She wished Shadow could tell her without speaking out loud. 

Obelisk sighed instead of responding to Emerald. She could already tell this dragon was going to anmoy her. Just then, another dragon arrived, and a moment later, Tropic. 

“Obelisk, you’re okay!” Tropic looked over the group. “Where’s Seabreeze? And Snowberry?” 

“Seabreeze is with Shore and Ablaze,” Obelisk said, trying not to give away that those three dragons were missing. “And Snowberry went to find them. She should be back soon.”

• Posted at:

prism

she/her

tmsh/238145 

2 years/152 pages 

#rememberthelost 

inactive on weekends

Shadow sighed quietly. She tapped her head again, thoughts, then did a quick, subtle motion of picking up something with the same claw, carrying. She meant it to mean I was going to carry him because of his thoughts.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

1 , 2 , 3 ... , 157 ,