@Prism: thanks! I wasn't expecting that reply thank you! yeah... it probably does look a little copy and pasted because i copy and pasted his old personality on there the cut some parts then added some parts! so yeah thank you for the reply! and yeah I can explain his injury.

on his left side near the wing membrane on his underbelly he has dragon mouth sized bite that goes relitivly deep and is bleeding! does that help to discribe it?

Rowan

he looked in between them both trying not to help in pain from the bite and being very confused. was the shadowy one trying to use sign lenguage or doing some secret thing with the other dragon he partially got something from her picking something up. is she sign lenguaging that they should pick me up? I guess she may have had the same thought as me? or is she just making motions? why did she point to her head did she mean to mean that she thought?? is the other dragon deaf or.... he thought still confused as he looked in between them. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

§≈Bramble§

I am a lonely kitten in the rain

In a world of wonder a world of pain

Happiness fills the plains

But sadness still remains

Bff-Form-fam:

Rainbow-Firefly-Ellysia-Rʊռɛ-

"there is always a Rainbow even in the Darkest of times"

@Bramble: I think it's hilarious that Rowan is calling Shadow "the shadowy one."

Shadow saw movement out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head. It was the other dragon (Rowan) looking between herself and Annatto. She almost smiled a little when he thought, is the other dragon deaf, or...?

Nimbo's tail swept back and forth across the little crevice's bottom. He wanted to stay in the crevice, where it was hard for other dragons to get to him, but he didn't want to be alone. I want to stay, but everyone else is out there...

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Eliza, Rune

In way too many roleplays

We will fight for our forums.

And we will win!

@Gleam: XD Ikr it's so funny to me and that's why I'm doing it. and I'ma give prism a chance to reply before I respond!

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

Annatto still couldn't tell what Shadow meant. Thoughts... picking up? "Okay, I'm going to look at your wound," she told the dragon [Rowan], deciding to ignore whatever Shadow was trying to tell her. [Rowan] had a dragon bite on the left side of his underbelly, but she couldn't see how deep it was in the dim light.

• Posted at:

prism

she/her

tmsh/238145 

2 years/152 pages 

#rememberthelost 

inactive on weekends

Rowan

he looked a the other dragon (Annatto) and stopped for a second before nodding to them.

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

Name:cactus

Tribes:sand/ice

Appearance: she's a pale yellow with spikes surrounding her tail barb. Her neck, and some on her wings she is larger than most dragons with an intimidating look

Personality:she is kind but usually uses tough love but she's willing to go far to protect those she likes, she is very stubborn and strong willed

Back story: her parents hid her egg just outside of the scorpion den before being killed by mud wings while crossing mud wing territory, she grew up as a theif but was glad when the queen found her and brought her to this school

Other: topaz

• Posted at:

Bakugou is best boi

Bakugou x Kirishima till I die

Shadow shrugged. It wasn't like their fate depended on Annatto getting the message. Ah, if only mindreading went both ways, so I could let her hear mine, she thought wistfully. Only sometimes, of course. She watched Annatto and the other dragon (Rowan), and slowly drew nearer. She wanted to help, but she had no idea how to help.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Eliza, Rune

In way too many roleplays

We will fight for our forums.

And we will win!

Oops, I forgot to PoV it but Lodge fell asleep.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

During the last few days, let's take some time to enjoy these forums, and each other

@Everyone: Sorry for my disappearance for the last week, let’s just say life hasn’t been the kindest lately and I’ve been rather short on time.

@Sand Flyer Group (So anyone with characters in the Sand Flyer camp): Do we just want to skip ahead to the morning as everyone is pretty much asleep?

@Dreamrose: Just to answer the question, Reflection is a SeaWing and RainWing hybrid who looks pretty much like a SeaWing with few RainWing aspects and is a teal color.

@Bramble:

1) Just making sure I have this right, Glimmerous kept Hummingbird in a hut outside the kingdom, far enough away were he wouldn’t freeze to death, plotted how to get him across for a bit, before ultimately deciding that since she could get the kids she wanted to have across to not bother getting him across (before she killed him that is)? Because if so that sounds fine, but if not then I’m lost on what you said.

2) I’d call the personality good enough and my only advice would be to try and remember all that when PoVing him. I agree with Prism that some parts seem copy and pasted, but I get why, so I really have no complaints about it and don’t care.

3) Everything else is up to Prism at this point. Go bug her as outside that one thing above everything else is really up to her.

@Prism: Alright! I’ll work on it when I have time. And sorry that I haven’t had time to talk to Becky about moving the RP, but from what I see it wouldn’t be possible due to how old and incompletable the site is (other people have asked similar things). And it says something when I have the rules thread number memorized at this point. And a reminder that Reflection just landed near Obelisk and everyone else.

@Dragonlazy: Hello and welcome to the RP! Cactus is not accepted as she does not follow the rules of the RP. The rules can be found on thread /330191 or can be bumped up for you if you ask. If you wish someone can explain what is wrong and if you have any questions just ask!

Coywolf easily took to the air as the hybrid took to the air as well, while Taipan seemed to decide to come out of the grass and flew up and blocked the hybrid from the other side so they couldn’t run, not looking the happiest, not that he really cared. Coywolf decided to wait a bit to see what they hybrid did next. Afterall, it made more sense to see who they might go at first so the other one may be able to attack.

“Tropic!” Solar cried happily as he heard Tropic’s voice. “Are you alright?” At least there was one dragon who landed here that he knew and was hopefully alright.

Snowberry is just flying back at the moment.

Seabreeze and Yew are dozing at the moment.

Bushmaster and Gray are trailing their respective dragons/groups.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

The rules for TMSH are on thread /330191. 

Warning, I am extremely busy right now and it may take a day for me to respond or longer. But I will try and get on to do stuff at least every other day, but I may not be able to. 

Yo! Me be back! I hope you all had great Spring Breaks and I hope that you, Amarok, have the best of luck in life!

Squash grunted in frustration, then reeled in surprise as another SandWing, this one having black diamond-patterned scales, shot out of the grass to his left and opened her wings in front of him. Squash roared, straining his wing muscles not to take him forward, his momentum getting him too close for comfort to the new dragon.

"I understand that this is SandWing territory," Squash yelled out, talons at the ready in case this second dragon tried to attack. "But this seems a bit much for just one dragon! Tell me, are hybrids really that bad?" he said as he took a dive to the right, hoping to come up under the female SandWing and knock her off balance. If it was a fight they wanted, he wasn't going to go easy on them.

• Posted at:

DarkWind

Care for what you have now, because if  you wait, it might be too late to go back. 

Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.-Dalai Lama

TMOM Fan.

Take Nothing for Granted!

#MidWest FurFest 2018

Ok sorry let me know if this ones ok

Name: cactus

Tribes: sand/ice

Appearance: a pale yellow with spike on her neck, wings, and surrounding her tail barb. She is larger than most dragons and has frosty green eyes

Personality: she is rough around the edges but just wants to protect those around her

Back story: her parents hid her egg shortly before being killedwgile crossing mud wing territory she grew up on her own outside of the scorpion den growing up as a theif before finding about the school 

Other: hybrid

• Posted at:

Bakugou is best boi

Bakugou x Kirishima till I die

I'm fine with a timeskip... Need to catch up on my Scorpion Den group, OOF.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

During the last few days, let's take some time to enjoy these forums, and each other

@Amarok: Thanks!

I jumped when the green and bluey dragon popped up. ""Hello there, who are you? I'm Emerald. I just got here 'cause I was looking for school but then I got lost. And then I ran into these guys, which is totally awesome because now you're here too! Like a big dragon party!"

I sighed, ever so slightly, as the green dragon, Emerald, started chatting away again. She was starting to get pretty annoying now.

Sorry, this is short and not exactly the best PoVs. I'm really busy right now.

• Posted at:

dreamrose

cherry blossoms floating down

willow trees all around

goldfish swim in blue-green pools

pinecones shining just like jewels

summer turning into fall

listen to the bluebird's call

nothing lasts forever,

so you need to enjoy things while you can

@Amarok: aww I hope life gets a little better! don't be stressed about getting on we understand!

1) yes you have all of that correct!

2) thank you I'm glad the personality is good!

3) ok guess it's time for bugging prism muhahaha! just kidding take your time to reply to me prism!

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

timeskip is fine amarok! after all nightkeepers alseep and salt would probably check some things before sleeping.

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

name: clarity

tribes: hivewings/silkwings

apperence: pure white with some black stripes on her legs, wears vale and has honey-bee like wings

personality: shy as could be...

backstory: "MOTH! HIDE CLARITY!" shouted a hivewing to her moth. Moth flew with her liitle dragonet in her arms as many hivewings chased after her. she flew as fast as she could to the poison jungle... " my darling, i have to take you to the other lands" moth said holding on to clarity. flying for days, moth would not stop for anything. she ended up some where... weird, with blue dragons and green ones swiming in water. "mommy?" said clarity looking up at her mother

other: pov color

• Posted at:

dark as night....

seeking your dreams...

it's now or never...

join us....

we are nightwings.....

@dreamrose: Also, in case you would like to know, Jinga, my SeaWing-IceWing character, is standing in the mists past Reflection. Emerald could notice her if you wanted

• Posted at:

DarkWind

Care for what you have now, because if  you wait, it might be too late to go back. 

Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.-Dalai Lama

TMOM Fan.

Take Nothing for Granted!

#MidWest FurFest 2018

1 , 2 , 3 ... 156 , , 158